BWWM One Shots & Short Stori...

By janicekao

Bwwm one shots of our favorite celebrities! Tons of smut and toxicity, just how we like it✨ More

Author's Note
Diamonds, Or Pearls? (Benicio Del Toro)
World's Best Nanny (Sebastian Stan)
Pretty Boy (Paul Walker)
97% (Young Henry Cavill & Meagan Good)
We've Got Girls! (Lorenzo Zurzolo)
My Sonni-Shine (Penn Badgley)
Straight A Student (Sebastian Stan)
8 Hours (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
You Again? (Young Leo)
Hearts Aren't Cheap (Vinnie Hacker)
The Informant (Chris Evans)
Resist (Timothee Chalamet)
(BWAM) Teacher's Pet (Park Solomon)
Good Luck Charm (Tom Welling)
Good Luck Charm pt.2
Good Luck Charm Pt.3 [fin]
The Slyest Fox pt.1 (Evan Peters)
The Slyest Fox pt. 2
The Slyest Fox pt.3
The Slyest Fox pt.4 [fin]
Dream Job pt.1 (Evan Peters, Timothee Chalamet, Austin Butler, & Joseph Morgan)
Dream Job pt.2
Dream Job pt.3
Dream Job pt.4
Dream Job pt.5
Dream Job pt.6 [fin]
Actions & Consequences pt.1 (Bill Skarsgard)
Actions & Consequences pt.2
Actions & Consequences pt. 3
Actions & Consequences pt.4
Actions & Consequences pt.5
Actions & Consequences pt.6 [fin]
Endeavor (Robert Pattinson)
And They Were Roommates! (Spencer Reid)
And They Were Roommates! pt.2 [fin]
001 (Jamie Campbell Bower)
001 pt.2
The Fine Print (Aaron Taylor Johnson)
Thanksgiving (Jacob Elordi)
Ours (Cast of Saltburn)
Ours pt.2
Honeymoon Phase
Ignore The Broadcast (Cillian Murphy)
Belong To Me (Thomas Shelby)
Easy As A Breath (Johnny Depp)
Fear (Pennywise/Bill Skarsgard)
Make It Two (Thomas Shelby)
Make It Two pt.2 [fin]
My Forever (Gerard Butler)
Kookville (Rafe Cameron/Drew Starkey)
Control (Joel McHale & Jeremy Allen White)
Neighborhood Watch (Jason Bateman)

Three Wishes (Ross Lynch)

4.9K 81 34
By janicekao

A/N: Recieved a reader request from a friend of mine. They requested a story about Ross Lynch with a surfer/beachy vibe!

I drew clear and noticeable inspiration from things like: H2O Just Add Water, Aquamarine, and the Little Mermaid.

Hoping to give "coconut girl" realness lol

Tags: #mermaid #rosslynch #surfer #surfboy #vacation #summer #hawaii #fantasy #coconutgirl #beachcore #romcom #romantic-comedy #princess

———

I know what I saw.

I'm not crazy! But then again, maybe I am..

How else do I explain to the judges that a glistening iridescent tail of a mermaid knocked me off of my board?

The fall caused me to lose today's surf competition.

I'm pissed, absolutely furious!

I only had one more wave to ride until I would wow the crowd with a flip that I have been perfecting for months now.

I needed badly to win the thousand-dollar grand prize, yet a silly mermaid ruined my plans!

My parents used to tell me tales about them..

Like Santa Claus, I gave up the magic of believing when I was just a boy, but today...
Today those beliefs have come back full force.

I know that I saw a mermaid! I seen, her..

Punching a palm tree out of anger causes a coconut to fall from the tree and boink me in the head.

"Ouch!" Rubbing the new sore spot of my scalp, I begin to shout towards the sky. "Universe! Is there anything else you want to do to me today?! Go ahead, take your shot!"

"I wouldn't ask for that." My long time best friend Derek begins to laugh at me. "With your luck today, a bolt of lightning is coming for you next."

"I know what I saw Derek."
I begin to shout at my friend. "I didn't fall on my own! I'm telling you, it was a mermaid!"

"Ross!" Derek argues. "I heard you over there telling this story to the judges.. do you want all of Hawaii to think you're absolutely nuts!? We're talking about a mermaid here! Be for real, just admit you're still a bit drunk off your ass from last night and totally wiped out during the comp today!"

I begin to remember the night before at the tiki-bar... and possibly drinking one too many beers.

Shit..

But there's no way I could still be wasted, right?

Derek tosses me a clean towel. "Thanks man."
I begin to dry the sea water from my hair and wax down my old and tired surf board.

"Look at it this way bro." Derek attempts to comfort.
"There will be more competitions, and more prizes! Just don't let today get you down."

I shake my head in refusal.
"There isn't anymore time, competitions, or prize money.
And if there is, I don't have time to wait for them! Derek, we are twenty-eight. My dad's on my ass about helping him with his fishing business and he calls surfing 'childs play'.... I hate to say it, but I'm starting to agree with him."

"Pro surfing has been your dream, bro." Derek takes instant pity. "If you give up surfing, there's definitely no hope for the rest of us."

"The prize money would have bought me a new board."
I sigh, pointing towards the large cracks in my ten year old surf board. "Look at this thing.. I'd have better luck surfing on an ironing board.. it's over dude."

Derek's silence lets me know that deep down, he agrees.

"Well I know how to cheer you up!" He insists.
"Dude, it's tourist season!"

"And?" I scoff.

"Babes!" He chuckles.
"Chicks trying to catch a topless tan on our beaches during holiday! Girls who are heading back on a plane in a week or less. No strings attached sex, duh!"

Rolling my eyes I begin to chuckle at his excitement.
"Nah I'm good. I'll let you be the one to catch crabs.. and I'm not talking about the ones you catch with nets."

"That was one time!" Derek bursts out of embarrassment.

Getting laid honestly could release some steam for me.. but with the weight of my age, edging towards thirty, and still as lost as I was after college graduation, nothing seems to matter to me anymore.

Dapping Derek up, I wish him a fun night without me.
"I will leave the girls for you." I chuckle.
"I've got an evening shift lifeguarding at Honey Point anyways."

"Catch you later?" I ask.

"You bet!" He laughs. "And don't worry Ross, I'll do enough drinking for the both of us tonight."

I chuckle as I trade my surfboard out for my longboard inside my beach locker. "I bet you will."

Lacing up my dusty black vans, I take my back pack and head out on my longboard.

Honey Point is another beach just down the hill from where I live. I managed to snag a job there as a lifeguard just for some change in my pocket.
Dad's so busy trying to get me to work with him at his fishing company, however he just doesn't understand!

I love the ocean.

If I could stay in it day and night, I would. Nothing makes me happier than being out on the beach and everything the sea has to offer. How can I drop the one thing that I have passion for to rob from it for profit?

Taking thousands of pounds of sea life to afford his big house may be his dream, but it's just not mine.

That's why I never complain about having evening shifts..
The later I stay out, the less time I have to listen to his complaining.

As I pull up to Honey Point, I quickly clock in, throw on my whistle, and relieve the day shift lifeguard for the night.

I tilt my head towards the sky, enjoying the breeze through my sea-salty hair and the quietness of the lonely beach now that the sun is going down.

God I love Hawaii.

Climbing up into the tall lifeguard seat, my eyes begin to scan the crashing waves.

Just as always, empty of swimmers now that the evening's temperature is cooling the water.

As my eyes scan slowly for someone in distress, a nearly blinding glimmer at the far end of the beach nearly blinds me.

"Ow, fuck!" I gently rub at my aggravated eyes.

Immediately I think of the Ronny triplets...
Three bad ass kids, native to the island. They love to mess with me and Derek all the time. Derek finds them annoying, however I enjoy them. They're young, rebellious, but it's clear that they look up to us like big brothers.

Figuring the three are catching some evening waves and taking a moment to flash a mirror to blind me as I work, I begin to shout for them through the megaphone.
"Ronnys! Get home before I tell your parents yall are still out late! Don't make me come down there."

As I squint through my binoculars... the shine is still there.

"So they wanna be hard headed, huh?" I chuckle, beginning to yell once again into the megaphone.
"Alright, I'm coming down there!"

Quickly jumping off the ladder, I run towards them ready to catch them giggly and misbehaving as always.

However, the closer I get to the shine... the more I realize it isn't the Ronnys after all...

My eyes widen with a gasp from my lips as I stare at the bright glimmer of the scales on a mermaid's tail...

Frozen in shock, I watch the tail suddenly seep into the skin of beautiful long, brown, human legs..
Just like that, the mermaid loses her tail and seems to be as human as I am.

Unaware of my watching, she begins to giggle in pure amusement as she soaks her toes and soft soles into the depth of the warm beige sand.

"Oh how I love being on shore!" Her voice, so similar to how honey tastes and the sound of a Disney Princess..

I continue to gawk at the beauty who just washed upon my beach.

Watching attentively, I soon become swooned by her... smiling at her as she plays alone in the sand, as if I were too enjoying it with her.

"Wow." I become immediately entranced.

...Suddenly the memory of her glistening tail reminds me of being knocked off of my board today.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I become less amazed and more pissed off.

"Hey you!" I began to shout, disrupting her fun.
"I know you! You're the mermaid who knocked me off my board today! I knew I wasn't crazy! You made me wipe out! I lost the competition because of you!"

The girl rolls her eyes, turning over to take a good look at me..

"Oh I see.." She laughs sarcastically.
"You're the idiot who bumped into me and ruffled my scales! I just grew those in ya know, a girl works hard for pretty scales on her tail."

"You owe me a thousand bucks lady! And I'm not talking about sand dollars.." I continue to feud.
"What are you doing up here anyway?! Don't you know that most people believe mermaids are just a fairytale?
...I can't believe that you're real."

"The feelings mutual." She scoffs.
"My dad always refuses me to ever visit above water..
He says that all humans are murderous! Scary, big, ugly men that would kill our kind immediately."

"But I guess you aren't that big and scary." She shrugs sarcastically.

I scoff. "And the ugly part?"

She begins to giggle, noticeably enjoying trying to aggravate me.

I roll my eyes playfully.
"You've got a lot of mouth on you." I laugh. "What's your name?"

"Marisoule." She grins a large smile of all pearly whites.

Shaking her soft and fragile hand, I introduce myself as well.
"I'm Ross, it's nice to meet you. However, a nicer way would've been not making me lose my surf competition."

"I'm sorry about that.." She finally apologizes.
"I'm rarely this close to the shore, I had no idea something like you would be zooming past me on a board. Your surfboard looks a lot like a tail.. I thought you were a mermaid out for a swim. It's much easier to see ships from underwater, but you.. you kinda confused me."

Another mermaid? Holy shit, there's more!?

"Hmm." I sigh. "I guess my board does  kinda look like a fin.. "Hey, apology accepted. I won't be doing much surfing now adays, anyway."

I begin to notice her staring at her new human legs, wiggling her toes as she tries to figure them out..

"Are you going to stand?" Curious, I question.

She gulps..
"I-I don't know how to.."

"Sure you do!" I smile gently.
"It's the easiest thing in the world. It's also the very first thing us humans learn as babies. Come on, let's put these sea legs to the test. I'll help you."

Hoisting Marisoule out of the shallow shore water, I lift her onto her feet.

Unsure about it all, she begins to whimper fearfully as she grasps around my neck.

Lowering my voice to a comforting tone, I begin to assure her that I'm not a danger.
"It's okay." I promise. "I'd never hurt you."

"You got it." I assure her by cheering her on, catching her each time she almost falls. "Now just one foot after the other, right, then left."

As I hold onto Marisoule tightly, my nose picks up on each waft of her tropical-coconut smelling curls.

My god..

A still shaky Marisoule begins to get the hang of taking steps, she watches up at me.. so near to my face as her innocent brown eyes melt me and her perfectly full lips smile, grateful for what I have taught her.

I gulp, becoming overwhelmed by her beauty.

Damnit.. The last thing that I need is a crush on a creature that twenty minutes ago I thought was mythical!

"Uhm." I clear my voice.
"So.. The ocean has like, shampoo and conditioner?"

She chuckles. "Have what?"

"I'm just saying.." I shrug.
"Because like.. you smell, really good."

Marisoule's cheeks instantly blush.
"The ocean has a lot of things!
But no, shampoo and conditioner isn't one of them."

I blush in embarrassment.
"Oh." I chuckle awkwardly. "I was just curious! Because your style is pretty awesome as well.. With your outfit and jewelry.. humans buy things like that at shopping malls.
Are there, stores down there?"

She gasps.
"Ross! You like it, really? I made it myself."

"No kidding!" Now half way across the beach, Marisoule has gotten the hang of walking very well.
"So what do you use?"

"Sadly us sea creatures don't have the luxury of these.. shopping malls and stores.." She frowns.
"I use what I have.. Mostly your garbage!
Things that humans litter..
Nets for outfits, microplastics for glitter and rhinestones.."

"Oh god.." I sympathize. "Marisoule, I'm so sorry.. I too am against litter and ocean pollution."

"Good." She sighs.
"Humans don't understand because they don't have to live in it. I have so many friends below, getting sick from microplastics in their gills.. it's getting really bad Ross."

"But that's why I'm here." She becomes stern.
"Coming above water is forbidden where I'm from. But if I stay in my trove below much longer, nothing will get done about it!"

"Woah, woah!!" I try to discourage.
"Listen, Marisoule.. Your dad is right about a lot of things!
Some humans aren't very good at all.. they are the same humans who enjoy inhumane things like littering and destroying our planet.. But you're also a mermaid, if somehow the word about you gets out, or if your tail comes back out..
You'll be on the back of a truck going to the nearest science lab to be poked and prodded. I don't want that for you."

"So what do I do?" Her helpless large brown eyes fill with tears. "Will you help me?"

Her voice makes me shiver..

With that tone, she could get whatever she wants from me.

"I think there's something you need to see.." I suggest and reach out my hand.
"Come with me."

Marisoule freezes in a moment of uncertainty and fright.
Stepping gently back into the water, she picks something up and brings it to her ear...

"Yes, I'm listening.." She begins to speak to something as I soon become weirded out.
"Well, I know it's dangerous, but he's kind to me.. and gentle."

Stepping closer to her, I listen in on what she's hearing.

"Don't do it Marisoule! He will cut you up! Turn you into sushi!" A voice, high pitched like Alvin and The Chipmunks try to warn her away from me.
"He's a human boy! He isn't to be trusted!"

I wait patiently, however become aggravated with the creature's bad mouthing.
"Okay!" I frown. "That's enough."

"Ross! Don't!" Marisoule shouts.

I quickly grab her hand and see where the voices are coming from for myself.

I gasp in disbelief, finding out for the first time in my life that starfish can talk!
Not only do they talk, but they are annoying as fuck!

"Listen here you- you-...Starfish!" I begin to argue with it.
"I am not as bad as you think I am! I'm not going to harm Marisoule.. or make her into sushi! What's wrong with you? You guys used to be my favorite sea creature, well guess what!? Not anymore! Now go home!"

I toss the starfish back into the ocean like a ninja star.

"Ross!" Marisoule argues. "How could you!? That was so mean!"

"Mean?" I frown. "He was talking crap about me!"

"Don't misgender her.." Marisoule continues.

Clutching the tense temples of my forehead in aggravation, I don't know how much more I can take.

"Marisoule. Please." I sigh. "I want to show you just one thing, it'll help with your fears of pollution. After that, I'll bring you right back here, and I'll watch you swim away back to your home."

"No!" She refuses. "Ross, if I can trust you, then at least let me enjoy a bit of your human life! Don't take me back so soon."

"Sweetheart.. I can't do that." I refuse.
"I don't need a mermaid dad after me for not having his daughter back home!"

"My father is King Triton." She reveals.
"Father of the sea and son of the Greek god Poseidon. I'm one of his many, many daughters. If my father wanted to, he could tap his golden trident, creating a tsunami that could wipe the whole world out!"

"I left word with his personnel that I would be spending a few days visiting other waters with a group of friends.."
"Ross, please." She begs. "Just give me three days above sea.."

"So you lied to him!?" I argue.
"Oh great.. Now the son of Poseidon is going to be the one that kills me!
Marisoule, I'm sorry. But my answer is still no."

"What if I can give you three wishes!" She bursts.

....

My eyebrow lifts in curiosity..
"You have.. powers?"

"Not exactly.." She gulps.
"But I know someone who does.."

"She is supposedly an aunt of mine! A sea witch! Her name is Ursula. My father and her aren't very close as siblings, but I can make it happen! Please Ross.. just give me three days, and I'll make sure you get your three wishes!"

...

Three wishes, aye?

As hard as things have been for me recently, I could really use them..

After careful consideration.. I place my cap on my head, blocking the burning evening sun out of my eyes and I finally give in to her pleads.

"I want to be filthy rich.." I demand.
"I want to be a pro surfer, and I want FULL world peace.."

Marisoule begins to celebrate as joy overcomes her.
As the excitement continues, she manages to slip in a kiss to my cheek, bringing a smile to my face.

"Thank you Ross." She whispers tearfully. "And as for those three wishes, I couldn't think of any better ones myself."

I begin to blush as I sigh in defeat.
"Marisoule.. You are absolute trouble my dear."

———

Spending the rest of my shift getting to know a mermaid was the last thing I thought I'd be doing today, but here we are!

Marisoule climbed up into the Lifeguard chair with me, as I searched the waves until the sky darkened. She told me all about life underneath the ocean... It honestly sounds so beautiful. She spends a lot of time with her friends, sisters, and especially her best friend Skip.
Skip is an eighty year old sea turtle, and Marisoule absolutely adores his wisdom.

Marisoule also revealed to me her age, she's twenty-four, a few years younger than me.
She told me about how her dad is also trying to push responsibilities onto her, and that he doesn't understand her love for adventure..

Hearing her talk about her problems felt so very similar to my issues, almost as if we were living the same exact life.

When she asked about me, I didn't have much to tell her.
I told her about my love for surfing and it's how I met my best friend Derek. I told her about the hard times I have fallen on and she sweetly encouraged me to keep pushing and to keep surfing... but it's just not that easy.

Regardless of not having much to say about myself, we still managed to share a lot of stories and laughs.
Each time she smiles, I find myself lost in it, almost wooed.

She says she doesn't have any powers, but the emotions that she has me dragging through, makes me feel otherwise.

As my shift ended, she even watched me pack up in curiosity. As I took my whistle off to put in my locker, she was curious to what it does.

"Blow in it." I smiled.

Marisoule puckered her lips and did so, becoming surprised by the sound. She says it reminds her of the sounds of the Orca whales when they are playing during the day.
I became impressed by her ways of relating life on land to life under the sea.

As I clocked out and locked up the booth, I informed her about how the three days would go.

"Stay close to me, always." I began to set rules.
"And whatever you do, please don't tell people that you're a mermaid. You'll stay with me at my dad's house.
I'll take the floor and you can have my bed and we will stay hidden in my room until morning, got it?"

She nodded, letting me know that she understood...
However, that doesn't stop me from worrying about these next three days..

———

"Okay Marisoule.." I begin.
"This is how I get around the island.
It's called a longboard, it's like a surfboard, but it has wheels and is made for the ground."

Marisoule curiously spins one of the wheels.

Placing my feet far apart on the board, I encourage Marisoule to place hers in between..

She refuses..

I begin to chuckle at her suspicion.
"Don't worry sugar, I won't let you fall!"

Taking her hands, I help her place her bare feet in between mine. I'll have to get her feet fitted tomorrow, let her pick out whatever sandals she likes.

"Okay, that's it. We're going down hill." I warn her.
"So don't be afraid when we start to pick up speed."

Marisoule presses against me as I hold her closely around the waist. I watch her tighten her eyes shut, fearing that she'll fall as she trembles uncontrollably.

"Come on." I tease as we begin to roll.
"It's not so bad, just open your eyes. Trust me!"

We swivel, creating fun zigzags in the empty road as Marisoule finally peaks open her eyes.

She becomes curious, lightly enjoying the wind through her curls.. she even begins to smile.

Marisoule releases her grip from my strong arms as she begins to reach out as if she has wings.

"Is this what a seagull feels?"
She questions as I hold her tighter.

"How do you mean?" I question.

"When they fly?" She chimes in excitement.

"I never thought about it actually." I begin to ponder.
"But yeah, I guess it is."

Marisoule begins to watch up at me as I navigate the road.
I check in on her as I look down, soon becoming charmed by  her innocent eyes admiring me.

"Ross." She begins. "You spend your days flying, walking, running, and even swimming.
And just in one night you've taught me how to do it too.
Maybe you're the one with powers.. You're extraordinary."

Flattered, I can feel my heart warm as she nestles into my neck.
Resting my cheek onto her soft curls, I even begin to blush.

"Come on you sap."
Playfully rolling my eyes, I turn us into a parking lot looking over the beach's night waves.

Marisoule becomes startled by the large amount of people gathered around.

"Don't worry." I smile. "This is what I wanted to show you."

"This is the SOS organization." I begin.
"Save Our Seas.
Each week this committee gathers and together they take time to clean up the ocean."

"Those huge trash bags in their hands." I point.
"That's all plastic and garbage that they swam out to receive and they are just getting back now, at nightfall.
They are taking the trash to be recycled the correct way..
You see? You aren't the only one who cares about the health of the ocean."

Stepping closer to take a look at the recycling group, Marisoule's eyes begin to water. "Are they... mermaids?"

"No." I chuckle gently.
"Just human, like me. I told you we all aren't so bad."

"This is beautiful, Ross." She smiles.
"Thank you for bringing me here. You have no idea what it feels like to know that us sea creatures aren't the only ones against pollution."

"Ross?"
Suddenly my friend Derek sneaks up on us from the shadows of the parking lot.

"Derek?" I gulp.
"W-What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same!" He takes notice to my hand being held by Marisoule.
"My kid sister volunteers at this recycling club. My mom asked me to pick her up tonight."

A sly grin creeps across his face.
"Let me shout at you real quick, yeah?"

I sigh and let go of Marisoule's hand, letting her know that I'd be right back.

Stepping a few feet away, Derek begins to chuckle.

"You dog!" He laughs.
"No wonder you blew me off! Who's your new girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?" I scoff.
"She isn't my girlfriend.
Dude I promise you, I just met this girl today!"

"Why are you lying?" Derek chuckles. "Holding hands, leaning up on you, staring at you like y'all are honeymooning?! Don't bullshit me bro! She's all over you."

I gulp..
"I know, I know.
I'm just being friendly.. It's like a cultural difference.."

I shrug. "Her love language is.. touch and affection."

"So you are sleeping with tourist!" He gasps.
"I fucking knew it! You sly dog you. Does she have a sister?"

"Many." I begin to laugh.
"But I'm not sleeping with her! It's just... complicated.
Let me introduce you."

"Hey, Marisoule?" I call.
"Come here a second, this is the friend I was telling you about. Derek Akana, my first and forever friend."

"Hi!" She begins to shake Derek's outstretched hand.
"I'm Marisoule! I live with Ross and sleep in his bed."

...

Fuck.

I immediately face palm as Derek's mouth drops open.

"Is that right?" Derek questions sarcastically.
"Well Marisoule, it is great to meet you. Take good care of my buddy, will you?"

"It is he who takes care of me." She continues to make things worse.

"Is that so!?" Derek bursts into laughter.

"Oh yes!" Marisoule smiles. "And he does it well!"

"Okay!!" I quickly cover her mouth.
"That's enough conversation, huh?"

Wiping tears from his eyes, Derek excuses himself.
"Nice talking with you guys! I have to go pick up my sister. Have a good night, yeah?"

I grin tightly. "Yup. Bye Derek."

Marisoule turns to me with a grin, looking past her shoulder I watch Derek thrust the air as if he's humping..
Indicating that he's sure that I'm totally getting with Marisoule.

"He was so nice!" She lightly chuckles.

I sigh. "Yeah.. he's something alright."

"Let's get out of here." I smile. "It's time for me to show you where you'll be staying."

As Marisoule and I begin to head home, a posted sign on a street light makes me curious.

I begin to read it and I suddenly realize the trouble we are getting into.

"Marisoule!" I frown. "Have been above water more than once?"

She gulps..
"No! Of course not..."

"Don't lie to me!" I argue.

....

"Fine!" She gives in. "Just once, I promise!
There was this evil man the other day.. He had this large net, it had thousands of fish stolen from the sea! Don't you know that they have families?"

"Marisoule!" I shout. "What did you do?!"

"I went down below and found the sharpest sea shell that I could find!" She continues.
"I tore the net open and freed the fish!
Ross, why are you yelling at me!? I didn't do anything wrong!"

Taking a longer look at the posted sign, I view a surveillance picture of Marisoule's bright iridescent tail...
And even worse, the handwriting of my father offering a reward for her dead body..

"Lynch Fishing Co.
Large fish with this tail seen captured on our security footage below. Tore through our nets, causing thousands of dollars in damage. Must've ate through our gear to feast on our tuna merchandise. Believed to be a shark or possibly an unknown sea creature.
Bring us a dead fish with this exact tail at the location of our docks, and you will receive a reward of
$1,500"

I gulp fearfully.. "Marisoule, that evil man was my dad."

My heart aches as Marisoule drops my hand and steps away from me in fear..

"Ross.." She trembles.
"I-I can't go home with you! That man is evil! He'll kill me!"

"Marisoule, honey.." I sigh, rubbing my tense and tired eyes.
"My dad, he caught you on video doing that! Luckily he only saw your tail.. But now he has the whole island looking for a fish with the colors of your tail!"

"You have to be more careful." I continue.
"He thinks you must be a shark or something, and luckily you look human out of water. But still, I'll make sure you two will never meet. We will stay in my room, leave in the mornings early, and come home late at night...
I do it anyway, it'll be easy. He'll never notice."

"I'm frightened." She frowns.

"You should be!" I burst.
"Listen, being on land can be a great time.. But you just have to be careful. Take this as a lesson learned.
If people find out your true nature, there's not much I can do to protect you! Understand?"

She nods tearfully. "Yes Ross."

"Alright.." I sigh, full of worry for her.
Kissing her forehead, I wrap my arms around her.
"Let's get home."

———

Sneaking inside late at night is harder than you would think.. Especially climbing through a window with a person who just learned how to walk today!

Marisoule falls roughly from the window onto the hard wood of my bedroom floors.
I immediately run to lock the door before anyone curious of the noise can walk in on us.

"Are you okay?" I whisper.

She smiles. "Just fine!"

I playfully roll my eyes. "Make yourself comfortable!
Mi casa, su casa! What's mine is yours."

Standing from the floor, Marisoule watches my room in pure awe. "Wow.." she cooes.

I begin to look around with her, unimpressed with the room that I come home to every night. However, she continues to compliment it, calling my space 'absolutely beautiful.'

I shrug, continuing to kick off my shoes and drop my backpack.
"I'm gonna hit the shower. I can show you how the bath runs if you want me to."

"It sounds lovely.." She sits patiently at the foot of my bed. "But I can't Ross, my tail will.. come out."

"Oh.." I frown. "Well that's alright, maybe some other time!"

Unfolding the covers, I begin to tuck Marisoule into bed.

The comfort overwhelms her, making her eyes fall heavy.

I quietly chuckle, watching in adoration.
"Where do you sleep at night, Marisoule?"

She yawns cutely. "A rock."
"But don't worry, it's not so bad after a while."

I leave her to rest as I begin to walk into my bathroom.

As I shower, I scrub thinking about how uncomfortable sleeping on a rock must be..
I guess I should have no complaints about sleeping on the floor these next three days.
Marisoule deserves a good rest.
She deserves to see the better things in life above the sea.

As I step out of my much needed shower that has relaxed these tired bones of mine, I nearly jump out of my skin as I find Marisoule standing in the bathroom and catching me nude!

She gasps as her eyes meet my third leg.

"Marisoule!" I shout, quickly covering my junk with a towel.
"Privacy please! What are you doing!?"

"I got scared." She gulps. "I heard noises."

I sigh. "The house is old! We live on the water! It was just the wind!"

Lifting up her skirt, Marisoule looks curiously between her legs.

My jaw hits the floor as my eyes glue to the fruitful flower in between her thighs. "My god.."

"Something's wrong." She frowns.
"When my tail went away, my legs didn't grow.. that thing between your legs!!"

"Thank God for that.." I gulp.
I continue to stare.. My mouth watering as my towel begins to grow from underneath.

"Look at that!" She continues. "It's moving!"

Covering my erection, I scoff in embarrassment.
"Marisoule please!" Running towards her, I quickly yank her skirt back over her hypnotizing figure.
"Sweetie.. I need you to listen to me!
That's very private, okay?
Never do that when we are out in public.
Not only could you get in trouble with the law, but you'd be giving creeps a peepshow!...
And as you can tell by the tone of my voice, that isn't a good thing!!"

"Oh.." Marisoule allows me to tie her skirt tighter.
"Okay... so not in public, just with you."

Exactly!

"No Marisoule!" I shout, however, I wouldn't mind the sight..

I face palm.
"Marisoule.. You're killing me baby."

Staring above her and tempted to kiss her, my voice begins to quake..
"I'm tying to be decent with you, you're making it hard for me."

She gulps, apologizing sweetly.
"I-I'm sorry Ross."

"It's fine." I sigh..
"It's not your fault.."

It's mine.
Forgetting to put time away for myself and a love life, I find myself going mad around her..

A large wind makes the house creak.. sending Marisoule into another fright.

She grabs hold of me instantly.

"Do you see what I mean?" Marisoule trembles.

I begin to feel awful for her, hating every second that she feels fearful. I embrace her closely, pressing my face into the side of her neck.

"I hear you." Gently I kiss her shoulder, rubbing the scared goosebumps that fill her arms. "But like I said, it was only the wind. Marisoule, you'll have to relax to enjoy your time above shore."

Taking her by the hand, I place Marisoule back in bed and tuck her in again under the covers.

Dressing in my pajamas and unfolding my sleeping bag on the floor, I once again assure her.
"Don't worry." I switch the lights off, beginning to yawn.
"I've locked the door, I won't let anything happen to you. You're safe here."

She gulps, pointing towards my bedroom door.
"Just not out there.. Because of your dad, right?"

I gulp, regretting to tell her that she's right..
"For now.." I tremble. "Just for now."

Conjuring me with a wag in her finger, Marisoule asks me to join her in bed.

....

I can feel my heartbeat from out of my chest..
Wanting to snuggle her as well, however I'm not sure if it's appropriate..

"Are you sure?" I question.

Marisoule gently nods.

So I do.

I join the princess for a night of relaxing cuddles.

Slipping into bed with her, I watch her cling to me for protection. Tucking her head underneath my chin she falls asleep pressed against my chest.

I watch her for hours, never realizing how nice it feels to be needed..

I find myself awake all night and in full blown thought.
Slipping my arm from underneath her, I gently sit in my desk chair near the corner of the room and continue to watch her quietly.

I sigh, fearing for her safety..
Fearing what my father is capable of, and most of all fearing that making this deal... was an awful mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 9.2K 34
✯✯ "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫." -𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 (𝐑𝐮�...
350K 6.7K 81
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧. 𝐇�...
46.6K 164 44
All Original Works. Do not steal my work! No requests on here. @starshipsofstarlord on tumblr * = smut (all smut is 18+ minors dni)
109K 1.2K 28
𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟" {rafe cameron} ranks: #1 for #drewst...