πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘ πš–πšŽ | π•„π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•¦οΏ½...

By thenoctem

Teach Me was published back in 2020 as my first smut book. Sadly, this year, the platform decided to take it... More

Rᴇ-α΄˜α΄œΚ™ΚŸΙͺsΚœα΄‡α΄…
Iɴᴛʀᴏ
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 5
Lesson 6
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19
Lesson 20
First extra lesson
Second extra lesson
Third extra lesson
Epilogue
Holiday gift

Lesson 16

800 37 20
By thenoctem

Lesson 16
"Truth"

"Are you planning on getting a summer job?"

"I don't know, my last job was no fun at all"

Jisung turns on his bed to look down at Felix, who's like usual on the floor. This time playing on his phone.

"Yah! That bitch!!" Felix stands up angry, "That hoe killed me!!"

"Which hoe?"

"SEUNGMIN!!" the freckled boy shouts pissed, throwing his phone on the bed, he pouts "I'm dead!"

Jisung laughs, "Oh, come here!" he sits on his knees and opens his arms wide open.

"Yay!"

Felix doesn't even think twice, he immediately throws himself at his best friend, a little bit too harsh so they end up falling on the bed hugging.

"You warm!" Felix compliments smiling.

After a few seconds of silence, Jisung suddenly starts laughing loudly, startling the younger.

"You high or something?" he arches an eyebrow.

"No, no!" Jisung tries to calm his laughter down, "I was just thinking"

"About?"

"I had feelings for you"

"You what?!" Felix sits up, shocked.

"Yeah" Jisung giggles again, "I had them for a long time"

"And what's so funny about that?!"

"How I'd have died with that hug a few weeks ago but now" he smiles, "Now I feel nothing"

"Bruh" Felix hits him, "Why the hell didn't you tell me!!"

"Cause I'm a scaredy-cat? Duh!" the blond rolls his eyes, "It's pretty obvious, Lixie"

"We could've made out!"

"Yeah right. That'd be fun to watch! We don't dom, dickhead"

"Okay okay" the other rolls his eyes "Then why did you stop liking me? Am I not likeable?"

"Of course you are! Even Minho hyung slept with you"

"I WAS DRUNK, GOD DAMNIT!!"

Jisung laughs.

"I just understood you liked someone already and moved on"

Felix scans his best friend's face, not buying his words.

"You hooked up with someone, didn't you?"

"W-What?!"

"YOU DID! AHHH! I WANNA KNOW I WANNA KNOW!!"

Jisung blushes looking away.

"No"

Felix loudly gasps, "WHAT?! We're best friends! I told you about Binnie Hyung!"

"But didn't finish! I still don't know who the hell is the bar guy!"

"Oh right.." the freckled boy smiles "Fine then! I'd tell you and you tell me!"

"Deal"

They shake hands like businessmen and then sit down properly to listen to each other.

"So" Felix begins "I met this guy when I went to Channie Hyung's college"

"What for?"

"Innie dragged me there and I wanted a lame excuse to see Binnie so yeah" he makes a :] face, making Jisung giggle "Chan hyung was with this guy making a project so I said hi pretty much ignoring but when I actually looked at him I was like 'Hello, name's Felix, underage but single and ready to mingle'"

Jisung laughs loudly.

"You'd do the same in my position!!! The guy is insanely hot! It's unrealistic how hot he is!" Felix whines at the memory of him "But it was more like a sex thing, no more"

"And Changbin hyung?"

"Well, he wasn't paying much attention to me. Just some texts or calls but like nothing else. So I felt like we were just gonna be friends forever"

"But..?"

"But I just like him too much!!" Felix exaggeratedly cries, making Jisung laugh again "It was a bold move to have sex with him at Binnie's bar but I wanted a closure!"

"Closure? Why didn't you just cut your hair instead of fucking him?!"

"Let me be!!" a pillow crashes against Jisung's cheek "Anygaaaays! Let me finish!"

"Okay okay!"

"So pretty much that night was the last night since I decided I'm gonna confess to Changbin" he pauses "One day in the near future"

"And who's the guy?"

"You really need to know the name?"

"Duh! That's why I asked!"

"Fine! Jeez!" Felix rolls his eyes, takes his phone out and starts scrolling through Instagram then shows his phone screen to Jisung "His name is Jungkook, he's the same age as Chan Hyung"

"Holy water!" Jisung gasps.

"I told you!!"

"What was this man fed with growing up?! Grenades?! Look at those arms, holy shit!!"

Felix can't contain his laughter anymore, "I know, right?!" he takes the phone away before Jisung needs a bucket for his drool "I could introduce you to him"

"What?! No no!"

"Why not? He's actually really lovely and kinda clumsy when it comes to flirting but he's a great guy"

"I mean yeah.. but I'm fine"

Felix arches an eyebrow, "Is it because of the guy you're seeing?"

"Kind of?"

"Is it Minho hyung?"

"What?!"

The younger giggles, "Cute" Jisung blushes "You two are more obvious than Jeongin's hickeys"

"Oh my God! No, we are not!!"

"You are. It's damn obvious you two have been doing it"

"We haven't!"

"What?! Why?! Are you nuts?!"

"I-I'm just scared every time it's about to happen! What if I do it wrong and he laughs?"

Felix stops himself from scolding again, Jisung looks legit scared. He sighs and gets closer, taking the pair of small hands in his own small ones.

"Ji, I've seen the way Minho hyung looks at you" he smiles softly "He adores you and you're probably the only person he always has his eyes on, checking if you're okay and safe" Jisung blushes "He'd never rush you, of that I'm sure. So just let it happen"

Jisung blushes even more.

"Okay.."

"You're gonna tell me, right? I need the details!"

"Felix! No!!" The blond takes a pillow to start hitting his best friend.

Until his phone pings on the floor.

He quickly moves to it, hoping is Minho.

And it is.

Hyungie 💕
love, did you take my hoodie?

Love 🌰💕
which one...? 👀

Hyungie 💕
red one

Love 🌰💕
yes...
🥺
sorry!

Hyungie 💕
it's alright
I just..
almost hit Giwook for it
🙂

Love 🌰💕
HYUNG! NO!
you mean!
no kisses for you!

Hyungie 💕
WHAT?!
WHY?!
he's always taking my stuffs!

Love 🌰💕
apologize
seen
now
seen
hyung?
seen

Hyungie 💕
🎤 voice message

Jisung plays it, not caring Felix is almost on top of him, spying on the conversation.

"Giwook!" Minho's voice is heard. Jisung blushes at the raspy voice, he loves it.

"I didn't take the damn hoodie!! Don't come, or I'll throw a shoe at you!!"

Felix laughs.

"I'm sorry. Jisung took it, I shouldn't have thought it was you"

Silence.

"What?!"

"I SAID I'M SORRY!"

"I didn't hear you~" Giwook teases, giggling.

"Fuck off! I'm doing it for him, not you!" some steps are heard, "There. I apologised! Now give me my kisses, not fair" he whines "Please, please? I love you"

The voice message ends.

Felix screams, "THAT WAS SO CUTE!!! HE SAID HE LOVES YOU!!"

"You sound more excited than me" the blond blushes again, looking down at his phone, "But yes, he said it"

Hyungie 💕
so?

Love 🌰💕
kisses for hyung~

Hyungie 💕
stay over this weekend?

Love 🌰💕
really?

Hyungie 💕
yeah, let's
Gi would stay over his friends'
so?
you and I
some nice night
I'll make dinner
movies
kisses

Love 🌰💕
AND SEX!

"FELIX!!!"

Jisung panics trying to get his phone back.

"NO! YOU'RE FUCKING GETTING LAID!!"

"FELIX!! THE PHONE!!!"

"A MESSAGE!! A MESSAGE!!" he jumps on the bed "SHIT!" his head hits the ceiling somehow, his body gives in falling down as the boy whines loudly and Jisung takes his phone away, at the same time, rubbing his best friend's head "Call Binnie, I might not survive"

"Shush!!! I'm reading!!!" Jisung abruptly puts a pillow on the other's face, muffling his sounds.

Hyungie 💕
if you want to
then yes
but bring the skirts pls

Jisung blushes, then starts to giggle happy.

Love 🌰💕
I WILL!
love you, Minnie!
brb, Felix hurt his head
think he died

Hyungie 💕
Felix? What?
but okay lol
love you too
seen

"GIWOOK!!"

"WHAT?!"

"STAY OVER AT SOMEONE'S THIS WEEKEND!!"

"WHAT?!"

"JUST DO IT!"

"OKAY!!"

"AND TAKE HONEY!"

"NOTED!!"

Minho chuckles looking at his phone again.

He bites his lip.

I'm ready.

Bring it on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 654 13
{book cover designed by hwasa_s_sweat} requested πŸ’œ Female Reader Imagines with Han Jisung of Stray Kids Requests are open! No smuts or personal imag...
80.4K 664 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...
1.7M 28K 61
TOO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS WARNING, I couldn't put myself to re-read them...is cringey as fuc, so I'm not gonna suffer and edit the Grammar errors 🀑 so...
44.9K 1K 10
[DISCONTINUED] HAN JISUNG x STRAY KIDS VERY SLOW UPDATES!! For almost a year now, Jisung's been in a group chat with seven online friends, they've ne...