𝕁𝕌𝕊𝕋 ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕋𝔼𝕊?

jangsinhyeon द्वारा

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 52

177 11 2
jangsinhyeon द्वारा

.......-

In college:

"All the students whose all projects are due are requested to submit it by the end of this week." there was an announcement.

"Shit, I'm done...--" San cursed and completely shut up when he saw Wooyoung, standing infront of the notice board, reading something very important.

He was so busy reading the article that he did not notice San standing right behind him.

"Good morning Woo..."

"AAAHHHHHH!!--"

Wooyoung immediately startled when San suddenly whispered those words and as a result, he turned around to face him and in the process hit his back against the notice board.

"He-ey...it's me-e..." San move backwards a bit, giving Wooyoung his personal space back which he apparently had took away a few seconds ago.

Wooyoung stood there, too stunned to talk. He gulped.

San just stood there staring at Wooyoung almost like an idiot.

"Um...- h-hi...." as soon as Wooyoung uttered those words he immediately tried to escape the scene.

"H-hey, wait..." San immediately came in front of him, making Wooyoung almost bump into him.

Now Wooyoung's heart was racing. He was embarrassed but was more nervous.

"I-...aum...-..." it was as if San's words got stuck in his throat.

Wooyoung wasn't able to make any eye contact because of the nervousness.

'Shit...!' San cursed internally.

San paused and looked at Wooyoung for a split of seconds. "H-hang on a moment..."

San immediately turned around and started to murmur something to himself.

Being a bit curious, Wooyoung frowned and peeked at San a bit to try and hear what the actual heck he was saying to himself.
Wooyoung was about to look closer when suddenly San turned around.

It was San.

Wooyoung again almost bumped his head with San's forehead. Seeing this, suddenly San's heart raced. Seeing Wooyoung so close to him for the first time made his heart race.

"San come on! Do something! You promised me!" San immediately got out of his trance. He blinked a few times to get hold of the situation.

"H-hey... Um, Woo. I wanted to talk to you..." San said, almost confidentially, which made Wooyoung more nervous and embarrassed.

"N-no... I don't want to..." with that Wooyoung immediately tried to walk past him but immediately San grabbed his forearm and halted him.

Wooyoung gulped audibly.

"Wooyoung..." San said in a very deep voice, making Wooyoung shudder. "Let's talk."

There was silence, deadly silence.

"San! The fuck are you trying to do! You're scaring him!"

San snapped out of his trance when he was looking into Wooyoung's eyes.

"Urgh! It was all my fault! Now give me the control!-"

"N-no... I h-have class..." Wooyoung uttered.

"It's alright, we'll talk after the class, anyways we have the same class, let's go." San said, dragging Wooyoung with him.

San's words were completely ignored and suppressed.

~Time skip~

.

It was break time. San just exited his class with Wooyoung beside him. They hadn't uttered a single word the whole day. They were advancing towards the restrooms.

Suddenly, without any warning, San pulled Wooyoung with him, inside the restroom and Wooyoung's back hit the sink and San stood just infront of him, close to him, observing each of his movements.

"S-San...what t-the h-" before Wooyoung could finish his words, San silenced him with his index finger on Wooyoung's lips.

They stayed in that position for a brief moment.

San was drowning in those deep eyes of Wooyoung. He was so mesmerised with the person in front of him that he couldn't hear it listen to anything else around him.

Wooyoung broke the eye contact because it was too intense for him. San regained his consciousness.

"S-San...I-"

"Wooyoung I'm sorry...!" San said in a hurry.

Wooyoung was obviously stunned to hear this.

"I...I was just carried away in emotions. I was really too harsh on you. Wooyoung... I'm really very sorry... Can you please... please forgive me...?" San said, voice full with emotions, emotions he never had, perhaps.

Wooyoung blinked and gulped, trying to process everything the person infront of him said.

"S-San..."

"It's alright if you don't forgive me. I deserve this after all. I'm really very so-"

"San it's ok!!" Wooyoung said in a hurry and a bit loud for the other to hear properly.

Wooyoung's eyes are watery now. He was emotional.

"It's...it's not y-your fault! I was too s-stubborn..." Wooyoung said, voice shaking.

"Are you ok...?" San asked, not sure about the other's feelings.

"Y-yes...I'm ok and... happy." Wooyoung said.

San smiled a bit. "Um...will you..."

"Hmm...?" Wooyoung became curious to hear the other.

"Will you please come back. Please. I'm...I'm very lonely without you ... It hurted me to the point of death... Wooyoung I-"

Wooyoung shushed the other with his index finger on San's lips. San was stunned. For the first time he felt emotions towards someone, strong emotions and feelings.

"I'll come back... I'm also hurting without you..." Wooyoung uttered in a low voice.

San was about to say something or maybe was about to move about but, at the very particular moment, Wooyoung hugged him tightly.

San's breath got stuck in his throat. His breath hitched, muscles got tensed and heart started to race.

San saw themselves in the reflection behind Wooyoung and in front of him as he hugged back, tightly.

He saw Wooyoung's smile. His heart accelerated more.

...........

The bell rang. The recess was indeed over.

Wooyoung pulled away, so did San.

"I...um...have class. Um... See you in the dorm room, I guess...?" Wooyoung said as he pulled the door to the restroom open.

"Y-yeah... Yeah, cool!" San said.

Wooyoung smiled brightly at him for the last time before exiting.

San stayed there for a while, his heart racing, mind racing with various thoughts.

He slowly turned to his side and faced the mirror and rested his body with his arm on the sink and leaned into his reflection.

He looked into his eyes which were now...

...dark.

He realised, that now something had sparked in him. Wooyoung had sparked something inside him....

something dark...

....really dark.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What's all your thoughts on this chapter??
Please comment... :)

See you all soon~

Love you all!!!~~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

submissive// woosan Z द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

217K 7.9K 42
[Completed✓] A little parallel of [my sister's bully] [⚠️ Lots of mature scenes] Where Wooyoung is on his knees at once when San tells him to, though...
73.7K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
69.1K 1.6K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
181K 13.2K 43
- [COMPLETED] choi san, cursed to live a lonely life of forceful giving and taking, really doesn't like it when popular student jung wooyoung suddenl...