Rebirth of the sweet husband...

Da Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... Altro

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 241-245

120 2 0
Da Demens88c

Chapter 241: He deceived Li Yuanyuan and acquired a total of 10% of the Zhu family's shares.

Zhang Fan was stunned when he saw these missing person notices. He thought he had made a mistake. Otherwise, how could he see so many missing person notices? There are so many missing person notices, all looking for him in different countries.

Why are there so many missing person notices posted? Has he been looking for soil and fertilizer for all these years? But why is he looking for soil fertilizer?

Wasn't it the best outcome for him if Doi left back then? Why would he go so extravagantly to find soil and fertilizer?

I have been looking for these newspapers from the very beginning to all these years later.

Impossible, he can't be such a person, but why is he looking for fertilizer?

When Zhang Fan first went abroad, he saw Zhu Li's missing person notice, but he just ignored it. At that time, he was still afraid that he would find him, but there was also the reason why the teacher was helping behind the scenes. Soon these missing persons notices The revelation disappeared, and he never saw these missing person notices again. He thought he had given up, but he didn't expect to see these missing person notices again. Moreover, these missing person notices never stopped, and he kept looking for him. .

Zhu Li had already finished taking a shower and came to the study from the room. When he entered, he saw Zhang Fan stopping at his desk. When he saw Zhang Fan, he was stunned for a moment and saw him holding his newspaper. While reading it, I subconsciously put the newspaper away, feeling a little unhappy. After all, I didn't like him going through his things and letting him see this.

"You're so good, why are you looking through my things?"

Zhang Fan suddenly looked so angry. He didn't know whether it was because he didn't want him to see this or because he was guilty of being a thief. He smiled and asked him: "No, I just came here to find a pen, and I found it in your cabinet." These are all newspapers. I'm very curious. Who is this man? Could it be your previous wife? I remember you were married twice. Could this be the man who was your first wife? You are still looking for him after so many years. Do you still like him? You still have him in your heart. Otherwise, why have you been looking for him for so many years? "

When Zhu Li heard his meaningful words, he raised his head and glanced at him. His eyes were deep and complicated, and he couldn't see his thoughts clearly. "No, I'm looking for him for other reasons, not you." That's what I thought."

"Maybe it's not what I think. I'm very curious. If I didn't still have him in my heart and talk about him, how could I have been looking for him for five years? I've watched you for five years from the beginning to now. Yes, if you are looking for him like this, you are either talking about him, or you have a grudge against him and want to find him and kill him!"

Zhang Fan said in a gentle voice because he was afraid that he would think too much, so he stepped forward and hugged his waist, "My dear, tell me, I'm just curious. Don't worry, I'm a terrible person." He's not such a coward. Tell me, why are you looking for him? I'm not so bitter, and I'm jealous of him. How can I say that you and him are already in the past tense, huh? "

Zhu Li lowered his head and looked at the hands holding him at the waist. He was silent for a while. Looking at the familiar face in front of him, he said: "I'm very sorry for him. I want to find him and say sorry to him. Back then, I I did a lot of things that hurt him. I wanted to know how well he was doing now and wanted to tell him I was sorry, so I kept looking for him. Otherwise, I would have been worried about him living abroad for so many years. You guessed it right, he is indeed She was my first wife, indeed the first person I married."

Zhu Li has been living in regret for many years. He deeply regretted injecting the potion into his body to give birth to a child, because the injection allowed him to give birth to a child, which caused his body to become worse and the child died. He should have gone through so much before and after Tufei. It would be painful, so he wanted to find him, make sure he was okay, and take responsibility for him if something happened.

Zhang Fan frowned subconsciously when he heard his affectionate words. He didn't quite believe that he was such a person. If he really wanted to apologize to him, how could he have done these things back then? How dare he do these things? People can still feel guilty. This is just to make themselves feel better.

He didn't believe that someone who could ruthlessly inject that kind of medicine into his body would actually feel guilty and sorry for him.

So everything is just to make him feel better. Who knows if he seeks him out to destroy him, or if he really wants to feel sorry for him.

When Zhu Li saw him lowering his head and thinking about something, he suddenly hugged his waist forcefully, pressed him on the desk, held him down, and spread his legs.

...

Zhu Li originally wanted to continue looking, but after what happened last night, he stopped looking. He didn't need to continue looking for someone who couldn't be found after five years. He now had a new life, and he didn't need to look anymore. He was looking for Tu Fei. No matter how Tu Fei was doing, he didn't want him to find him. He probably was doing well, so he called his subordinates to stop looking for this person.

...

Zhang Fan was carrying two large boxes today, and the one that was bigger than the one he carried before was handed over to Li Yuanyuan.

Li Yuanyuan never expected that she would have so much money. She gave 200,000 yuan to buy stocks and funds before, just because her expectations were not too high on April 1st. She had already transferred it once, and she felt satisfied. This time I thought I would have to wait for a long time. After all, the money I placed was large, but I didn't expect that it would double again.

"Mom, I think you are very lucky. After you played with me, I really made so much money every time, but this time it was not as much as last time. This time we bought That stock only increased a little, and now it has only increased five times, so I only made one million. Look, this is the money I gave you."

Qian Yanyan was having afternoon tea. She drank Ceylon black tea. When she heard these words, she choked and almost vomited. She was scared to death when she heard so much money. It was so much, only half a month. It was just a matter of time, and in the end she made so much money back. She was scared to death when she saw so much money.

"Do I really earn that much money? One million, so much cash is mine. Am I so lucky? How do I earn so much?"

Zhang Fan opened the box: "Of course, I've helped you take out the money, can I still lie to you? This money is all yours, please check whether you want to use it as an investment or to buy real estate Things like that, real estate is pretty good now. If you can make a lot of money by buying a few houses or investing in building a factory, you can see how you spend it."

After saying this, Li Yuanyuan looked at the money in the box. It was real RMB. It felt like it could be held in the palm of one's hand. The money exuded a fragrance.

She has never worked seriously or made any money. She has been raised by the daughter of a daughter since she was a child. Although she is a daughter, the family restrains money and does not give her much money. Plus she is a girl. She was well-received and lived in an era that favored boys over girls, so she didn't have much money. When she got married later, she became a young mistress. Although she was a young mistress, Zhu Junqing's personal relationship with her was that they respected each other as guests, and they didn't have much affection.

He just likes Su Zhien's mother, that little bitch, so the money given to her is also divided. The amount of money given to her every month is the same as salary. She has never seen that the extra money is still earned by herself. This is in her heart. It's itchy, very happy.

She thought that since she was so lucky, she could take advantage of this good fortune to make another fortune. She said to Zhang Fan, "Since the market is so good now, why don't you lead me to continue to engage in stocks? Look at this. Five times it would be one million. With so much money, what could be worse than doing it?"

Zhang Fan looked around after hearing this, and said to her secretly: "Mom, if you really want to play with me, then we can only play big games, and we can't invest bit by bit like this. The sooner you take it out, the more you will lose. For example, if you take it out today, you will be charged some handling fees, and then you will actually lose tens of thousands of dollars. But if you take it out a little longer, it will The interest can be higher. We usually play this at a high cost. It's not like this small game. Your money is too little, but you can play casually. If you want to be serious, I suggest you have more. This The money is too little and not suitable."

Li Yuanyuan was moved. In addition, he had made so much money, and he would be a fool if he didn't follow suit. To make so much money, he had to take advantage of the trend. The stock market is good now.

Therefore, she excitedly asked: "Zhang Fan, if you tell me if I want to play, then I definitely want to play, but I don't know how much money to invest now, and I have no experience in this area. How can you play?" If you know how to play, tell me how much you should pay. I usually have some private money in the market in private. Tell me how much you want to play, and I will see if I can take it out. And what about the shares in the company? Yes, I will follow you."

Zhang Fan felt happy when he heard that the fish had taken the bait, but he wanted to express it in a more realistic way, so he remained silent for a long time before saying to her: "If you want to ask me how much it costs, if you want me to tell the truth, I can You tell me, it's best to spend as little as five million. After all, you can make more money by spending as little as five million. If it's just a little bit like this, people won't let you play. After all, the more you invest in the front , the more people bring them later."

Li Yuanyuan reached five million, and her heart skipped a beat. If she had one or two million, she could still make some money by selling off her jewelry, but five million is too much, and the company's shares are only so little. Yes, I don't know if it will be sold.

"Where is there so much money? You said I can't afford five million. My total family property is only one or two million. Five million is too much. If it's just the company's shares, it might cost a lot if I sell them. But I just have no idea who can buy it."

Zhang Fan: "If you want to sell the shares, I have a friend who can pledge the shares to him first. Instead of selling them, you can give the shares to him first, and then he gives you money and you exchange things with him. It's like a pawn." The same, after all, after you make the money back and redeem it from him, the shares will still be yours, and you didn't spend a penny, which is equivalent to borrowing money from him without spending a penny in interest."

When Li Yuanyuan heard this, he seemed to think the same thing. If it didn't cost a penny, he could buy the shares back at any time after earning them back.

She's addicted to it now, how do you make money? That's so much at once. If you invest five million, you will definitely make a lot of money. If you double it ten times, it will be great. Thinking about agreeing, it's not that she can't get it back. When she makes money and gets it back, it will still be hers. She agreed: "Okay, then you can contact me and see if you can exchange it for me at a better price. First, The pawn is there, you can redeem the shares after I make money with you."

Behind the scenes, Zhang Fan had actually acquired a lot of scattered shares in their company, and together with Li Yuanyuan's share, it already amounted to about 10%.

Zhu Li is 40%, Su Zhien is also 40%, and the remaining 10% is Little Reunion.

Chapter 242 Zhu Li still owes Zhang Fan the debt.

He didn't know what to do with his sister-in-law, but he thought that his sister-in-law would be biased towards helping him. When the time comes, he would buy the shares with his sister-in-law at a high price. He didn't know if he would be willing to do so. If not, If so, he would sell the shares to Su Zhien.

He now holds the lion's share of the shares. As long as he takes away the custody rights of Xiao Tuan Yuan, then naturally Xiao Tuan Yuan's shares will also be on his side.

He couldn't wait to see Zhu Li's face when the time came. It would definitely be very cute.

He would probably be so angry that his face would turn black.

...

Zhu Li has recently been thinking about whether to hold a wedding.

He has been restless, thinking about whether to hold a wedding, but he has never held a wedding. When Tu Fei was his father, the wedding was in a hurry, and no one except the family knew about it.

It was an unannounced wedding, and few people knew that he was married. Later, he and Qian Yanyan were married, and they only received a certificate and were not married.

This time he came here because he really wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, and he didn't want to just mess around like before and marry a man without telling anyone because he was afraid of embarrassment.

They've already reached this point, so he doesn't care anymore.

He wanted to treat him well, so he planned to give him a wedding, the kind where two people would tell the world.

What he owed to Tufei back then was now repaid to him by another man.

I also find it ridiculous.

However, Zhang Fan couldn't let Zhang Fan marry him without even having a wedding, so he planned to prepare for the wedding and asked his subordinates to arrange it. When he returned, he told Zhang Fan about it.

Zhang Fan also felt ridiculous when he heard this.

He thought about the time when he married him, and then he didn't want to give him a wedding.

He didn't let everyone know that the two of them got married, and he kept his mouth shut. He couldn't tell anyone that the two of them got married because he was afraid of being embarrassed. But now, because his wife is a superstar and has a good reputation, so I am no longer afraid of getting married.

But fortunately, there is a wedding. It will be quite exciting to directly embarrass him at the wedding.

So he agreed.

Li Yuanyuan was also happy to hear that the two of them were getting married. After all, the wedding had never been held. Now that the wedding is held, everyone will know that such a superstar is his daughter-in-law, and she has a face, so she took the initiative to organize it. The invitations have been sent out.

Zhang Fan is not too worried about his wedding. He is very happy to be with Xiao Tuan Yuan recently. Mainly because the shortcomings of being reunited with his children for so many years can finally be made up for, and he can play with Xiao Tuan Yuan all day long.

His role here has been completed. In recent months, he has not taken any roles or any catwalks. It is because he wants to spend more time with Xiao Tuan Yuan, but he does not know whether Xiao Tuan Yuan is willing to go abroad with him in the future. .

He is used to living abroad now. There are too many uncomfortable things for him at home, so he doesn't want to stay here.

He wanted to go abroad, but Xiao Tuan Yuan did not go abroad with him. He was afraid that Xiao Tuan Yuan would not be used to it.

Xiao Tuan Yuan is quite a cheerful child, and he must have inherited his former earthly character, otherwise he would have the same personality as Zhu Li and would be very annoying.

He wooed Xiao Tuanyuan because he wanted Xiao Tuanyuan to choose to fight with him for custody.

Zhu Li is very strict about the company's affairs and does not allow anyone to know private matters. Even he does not know. It is quite troublesome for Zhang Fan to bankrupt him.

Zhu Li is not a fool. He has been in this shopping mall for so many years and has been guarding this big business. If he was killed so easily, he would not be able to sit in this position for so long, so he also He has no intention of taking him down completely, because he knows that his ability cannot be that small. He will naturally have a way to take him down, and the more he takes down him, the more defensive he will become.

But Li Yuanyuan is easier to deal with.

He started from Li Yuanyuan's side.

Li Yuanyuan has been on tenterhooks recently, not knowing whether he can make money by betting millions. After all, with so much money, his own shares are mortgaged there. If he doesn't make money, he will go crazy, but fortunately, he is lucky. A week later, Zhang Fan gave her a document and said to her: "Mom, you are so lucky, you know? The fund and stocks we bought have doubled again, and this time they have doubled, five hundred Ten million, now I have ten million in my pocket."

Li Yuanyuan really knows what is the best way to make money these days, especially now that she has encountered such a good market. She has doubled so much in just over a week. She is so happy that she smiles. Not from ear to ear.

Zhang Fan saw Li Yuanyuan smiling so happily and continued to say to her: "Mom, if you make so much money now, if you withdraw the money, you will have to pay high interest. This is not appropriate, so my friend suggested that we continue Keep doing it and keep looking to see if the money can be doubled. This is usually to keep putting money here. Money begets money. No one wants to make a lot of money so quickly."

When Li Yuanyuan heard this, she thought that was what it meant. She had made so much money in such a short time, and it would definitely be more profitable if she kept it for a longer time, so she nodded, "Don't worry, I know, this will definitely take a long time." You can earn a little more with a little bit, so don't worry, don't ask me, it doesn't matter if you let it go for a month, two months, or a year, as long as you keep making money like this, it's so good to make money."

The two of them were shopping in the mall now. Li Yuanyuan was very happy. She still had some personal money, so she used it to buy Zhang Fan brand-name clothes. She regarded it as thanking him for making so much money and seeing her. The money in the account was all smiles.

Li Yuanyuan's characteristic is to show off, and she can't do it even if she doesn't show off for a day, especially now that she has earned more than 10 million. It is absolutely impossible not to let her friends know about such an opportunity to make money. Plus, she is People are vain and like to pretend. If they make so much money, they must tell everyone.

Her friends had looked down upon her having a mistress in her family.

She was feeling proud now. While playing mahjong, she revealed to her friends intentionally or unintentionally that she had earned more than 10 million yuan. Those friends were shocked when they heard this amount. This more than 10 million yuan only lasted a month in the blink of an eye. Some people don't believe that they have made so much money in just one time.

"Just brag, it's not that easy to make money, why don't you just buy a stock fund and earn so much?"

Li Yuanyuan knew that these people didn't believe it, so she put on a straight face and went out to play mahjong and said, "Don't believe it? Do you think it's so difficult to make money? I have a daughter-in-law. You all know my daughter-in-law. She takes care of her." The one who made money with me came back from abroad, but he didn't know much about this aspect. There was also an insider who took us to make money together. The two of us made a lot of money. Don't believe me to guide you. Just look at my bank account and you will know that the funds and stocks I bought instantly made so much money."

"Forget it, I can't go on talking to you. You guys don't know how to do it. I originally wanted to make money with you, but it turns out you don't know how to make it. I'll make my own money. Just pretend I didn't say that. ,forget it."

It's okay if these words scare them. They can't miss such an easy opportunity to make money. If they can make more than 10 million in an instant, do they need to worry? Who would think that money is much? If you have money, make it!

So after thinking about it, I decided to spend some money to let her play with me.

Li Yuanyuan said this to these people, and they invested nearly one million yuan in shares one after another. Everyone spent their personal money.

She didn't dare to tell Zhang Fan about this, but Zhang Fan reminded her once that she should just play by herself, and don't play with people around her. After all, the wealth should not be exposed, and more people might get into trouble, such as If you are divided or something, just make your own money, so as not to be jealous of red-eyed people.

She said that, but she wanted to use a loudspeaker to tell everyone that she had made money. She would definitely not tell Zhang Fan that her friends had gotten her one million dollars. She was afraid of being discovered, so she said she was selling jewelry by herself. The money earned.

Zhang Fan knew that she had no money at all in private, and it was impossible to pawn so much money. The reason why she took out so much money at the moment of locking the door must be because she went to show off and told everyone, and everyone followed. I wanted to make money together. Although I already knew it in my heart, I didn't say anything on the surface. I took the money and promised her that I would help her.

Li Yuanyuan had not paid attention to the stock market before, but now she is paying attention to the stock market with her friends.

The wiring was smooth at first, but then it suddenly collapsed, leaving her a bit at a loss.

The price suddenly dropped overnight, and the stock price dropped sharply. She was shocked and hurried to find Zhang Fan.

"Zhang Fan, what's going on? Didn't you tell me before that this won't plummet? It'll be fine, and it's still going up. Why is it falling so hard now? Do you want to take out my money? So I put all my money here, will I lose everything if it falls so hard?"

Zhang Fan was eating breakfast downstairs and feeding porridge to Xiao Tuan Yuan. When he saw Li Yuanyuan's words, he coaxed her: "Mom, just calm down and nothing will happen. You don't need to take out the money and keep it in it. The stock will rise." It is normal for a drop to occur. It is all controlled behind the scenes. Because there are too many people buying, the number of people has to be controlled, so some people are suddenly taken away. After a while, the price will skyrocket. It's natural for stocks to have risks, so don't worry, insider information says it's definitely fine, so you don't have to worry too much."

Li Yuanyuan was still worried when she heard this. After all, the plummet was too serious. If so much money was gone in a short time, she would go bankrupt.

She had no choice but to wait and see if she could throw it out in time, but the price skyrocketed that night.

She saw that the prices skyrocketed crazily again in the evening, and she was sure and relieved. This must be behind the scenes, so it would be fine to buy it with his daughter-in-law. She felt even more relieved and smiled from ear to ear.

Li Yuanyuan is now able to accept the rise and fall of the stock, after all, he listens to his daughter-in-law. Just do whatever Zhang Fan says.

She was blinded by money now and was very happy.

Another week later, Zhang Fan said to her: "Mom, the person behind the stock we bought now told me that it will definitely skyrocket within the next week. Let us add more money, saying that the skyrocketing may be less than ten times. You still have Money?"

Li Yuanyuan was moved when she heard it ten times, but she had no money, so she had no choice but to shake her head.

Zhang Fan fooled her: "Mom, this is true. I guarantee that I have saved all my money. If you don't play with me, how will we make a fortune? Let's do this. I heard Zhu Li say that the Zhu family You inherited this big house, and you mortgaged it and used a sum of money to buy it down, what do you think?"

Chapter 243 Zhang Fan didn't show up on the wedding day

"It's such a big house, and it has so many years of history. If you mortgage it, you can definitely sell it for a lot of money. You don't mean to sell it just to get money from the mortgage. When you earn back, you can just sell it. When the house is redeemed, you can earn it back just like you did when you mortgaged your shares."

Li Yuanyuan's heart skipped a beat when she heard this temptation. She didn't know whether to agree or not, but she still had some scruples. "It's not good. After all, this house has a history of a hundred years. My family has been living here for so many years. If I were to I've mortgaged it. If I can't get it back, I'll be really ashamed of my ancestors, and I'll also be sorry to you. This house is worth a lot of money. If I sell it, my son will have to sell it to me. It's killing, so don't do it."

When Zhang Fan heard this, he didn't force it, "Okay, it's indeed such a big house. It's not a good idea for you to use it as a mortgage. But when you say mortgage, you don't mean that you can't get it back. It's just that you're giving it to someone else. You can get it back when you have the money for the mortgage. You can get it back when you have the money. There is nothing to be afraid of. It's not just about selling it by yourself. The main thing is that you can really make a lot of money this time. If you mortgage the house, We can use the money we get to buy stocks again, just once, just once, and we can get it back in a month. You won't be able to spend all the money you got in ten lifetimes. "

Li Yuanyuan was hesitant at first, and she didn't really want to mortgage the house. She was the mistress of the house, so she had the final say on the use of the house.

When the master left, she had kept it in mind and didn't want anything. She wanted this house mainly because she thought the house could be sold at a good price when the time came. But now that she was deceived like this, it made sense. Anyway, It's not for sale, it's just a mortgage on the house. You can get it back when you have the money. It's not like you're short of money, so if you want to do it, you can build a big one. Earning such a small amount of money is not enough. I made so much before. You have been able to make money many times, and you will definitely not lose money this time.

The more she thought about it, the more excited she became. This house would definitely be sold at a good price. It wasn't sold, it was just used as a mortgage. It would definitely be a good investment.

She still changed her mind and said to Zhang Fan: "Wait a minute, Fan, I thought about it and actually you are right. I'm not selling the house, it's just a mortgage in exchange for money. I'll have money when the time comes." In order to make money back, just redeem the house. I think your idea is right. Otherwise, let's do it like this. According to your plan, you find a good seller for me and I'll mortgage it there first. , come back when you have made money. Anyway, you will definitely make money, so I am right to follow you. I don't have to worry about not being able to make money. The main thing now is to have the capital to play bigger, and you can't just make a little money without making a lot of money. Looks like."

As expected, Li Yuanyuan took the bait at his words, but that's right.

For Li Yuanyuan, such a good thing is an opportunity to make a lot of money, just like picking up money for nothing. He would be a fool not to agree.

Zhang Fan found someone who said he was a private buyer, and bought the house with Li Yuanyuan in her name behind the scenes.

Li Yuanyuan knew how much the house would sell for, and she mainly believed in his words and said whatever he said, so the seller sold the house for a lot less money than this one.

This is the city center, and the houses currently being developed are not very valuable, but with the square meters and the fact that they are sold in the city center, the price is relatively high. Li Yuanyuan saw that the mortgage had a lot of money, so she directly agreed.

All the money she took from the mortgage was put into the stock market for him and she bought the same stock. The stock price rose very fast in the past two days, and she was in a state of excitement every day. If she withdraws the money in another month, she will make a lot of money. .

...

Zhang Fan and Zhu Li's wedding will be held in two days.

Recently I was working on suits for the two of them. They were preparing wedding clothes and went to a famous tailor to sew them for him.

Zhang Fan was free today, so he followed him and the two of them dressed in wedding clothes in a tailor shop.

Zhu Li didn't know if he really wanted to hold a wedding, but the wedding he arranged was a Chinese-style wedding, as well as a Western-style wedding.

Li Yuanyuan prepared the wedding invitations with great enthusiasm, and sent them out to relatives of employees inside and outside, so that they could come to the wedding.

He has no interest in this wedding. After all, the person he is marrying is not the person he wants to marry. Naturally, he does not like it, but he has to try his best to show that he is very happy. He and he are wearing suits in the bridal shop. Photos were taken.

Zhang Fan arranged his clothes in front of the mirror, and even put a bow in the middle of his tie to look good.

Zhu Li came out of the dressing room at this time. He changed into a tuxedo. After coming out, he walked behind him and watched him fidgeting with his clothes. He couldn't help but step forward and hug him from behind.

She was still a little stiff when she was hugged by him. Just looking in the mirror, he was very clinging to his shoulder, rubbing against his shoulder from behind.

"Why are you hugging me so well!"

Zhu Li closed his eyes and smelled his scent and said, "I have always found your scent to be very good, and I have always felt that it feels familiar."

The smell on him was the cologne he wore before. It was a very nice men's fragrance.

"Is it my perfume? I always wear a perfume. If you are also interested, I will buy you a bottle another day."

Zhu Li kept his eyes closed and buried himself in his arms: "No, it's not the smell of your perfume, it's a smell that I like very much on you."

This smell made him feel it all the time.

When Zhang Fan saw his eyes closed, he rolled his eyes at him in the mirror and was speechless.

Sure enough, a scumbag is a scumbag, and he talks so sweetly.

What could he smell like?

She just let him hold her in a speechless manner. The two people behind her also got their wedding clothes ready, and they were taking pictures in the bridal shop.

Wedding photos are taken by two people in a very old style. It only takes two people's faces. Both of them look good, and they are a special pairing. The result is also very good. Why can't we take it now? It would take a few days to get the wedding photos, and the two of them went back after taking the photos.

He was now looking forward to the wedding more and more.

Zhang Fan thought that the two of them would go back soon, and wanted to make a cake for Xiao Tuanyuan later. But when he drove her back, he did not go back directly. Instead, he took her to a gold store and let him get off the car. After that, the two of them When he went into the gold shop, he pointed inside and said, "Choose any ring. Do you want a gold ring or a diamond ring?"

Zhang Fan didn't expect him to be so poetic. Knowing the result, he even bought him a ring. The two of them were now at the door of the gold shop. The clerk saw that they two had extraordinary temperaments, so he quickly came out to greet them and introduced them to them. Several styles of rings.

Zhang Fan thought that he was the one who paid for it anyway, so he couldn't give him the money for nothing. He looked at some of the rings that looked pretty good, and the price of gold was quite cost-effective now, so he bought a few gold rings and paid them back. I have to buy several diamond rings.

Zhu Li was responsible for paying for him, so he paid for it directly while watching him choose the ring without any complaints.

In the end, Zhang Fan went so far as to buy rings for ten fingers, and all his hands were covered with rings.

Zhu Li was also willing and bought them all. In the end, he chose a ring, which was the same as the one Zhang Fan wore on his ring finger. The two of them were a couple, so this ring was used as a wedding ring.

...

On the day of the wedding, I was woken up early in the morning and asked to dress up. Xiao Tuan Yuan was very happy to see that the two of them were going to attend the wedding. She couldn't sleep early in the morning because there were firecrackers setting off outside. This is a wedding custom. But it was held according to the custom of carrying eight large sedan chairs.

The house was decorated with lights and colorful decorations, making it lively. Li Yuanyuan got up early in the morning to make things.

The wedding banquet hall must be held in a restaurant owned by them, and all the guests will go there.

Since the two of them could not meet each other the day before the wedding, Zhang Fan returned to his home the night before and went to the hotel the next day.

Li Yuanyuan took care of Xiao Tuanyuan at home, put on new clothes for Xiao Tuanyuan, and was ready to go to the restaurant when the time came. Just after she went to the restaurant, his good friends rushed forward when they saw her. He pulled her and asked: "Yuanyuan, look what's going on, how did it become like this? Why did the stock market suddenly collapse? What happened? Could it be an accident? We smashed so much If we made too much money, then the stock we bought suddenly became like this. You see, it has been declining. I asked my son and he said it was a crash, and it was plummeting!"

Li Yuanyuan had already calmed down after hearing this. She smiled and comforted them and said, "Well, don't worry, why are one or two making such a fuss? It's not like this has never happened before. Didn't this happen once before?" You all thought you lost money, but in the end you made so much money. Don't worry, my daughter-in-law said this is a normal stock? It just goes up and down. You are so bearish now. Wait a few days. It will go up. It's all like this, haven't I shown it to you before? Don't worry, calm down, it will definitely be fine. I have spent so much money, so you can just attend my son's wedding with peace of mind."

Thinking about it, those people were like this. It seemed to be the same situation once before. They didn't say anything. They were still thinking about getting all the money back now and getting as much as they could. But after hearing what Li Yuanyuan said, they felt that they could continue. Keep fighting.

If it reversed again later, I would definitely make a lot of money, so I felt relieved and followed Li Yuanyuan in.

Li Yuanyuan saw that he was about to collapse in time. All his relatives had arrived. His son was greeting the guests at the door, but Zhang Fan was missing.

How come his bride didn't come even if everything was fine? Didn't you tell him not to be late? She was supposed to welcome guests here, so two people greeted them at the door, but her son was the only one here. She felt strange.

She went over and asked Zhu Li: "Son, what's going on with Zhang Fan? Why hasn't he shown up yet? Could it be that he overslept? You didn't call him when you came. You can't miss this, even if you Call him clean and ask him to come quickly, why haven't you seen him yet? I didn't see him even when I went to the dressing room just now. Could it be that something happened on the road? "

Zhu Li was also confused when he heard this, because he had been waiting just now. Before he looked at the time, it was already past the time they agreed. When he called him yesterday, he said he would be on time. He was present, but I didn't know what was going on now. I didn't see him for a long time.

Chapter 244 Being played by Zhang Fan, Zhu Li and Li Yuanyuan's wedding was embarrassing!

Zhu Li has been looking at the watch on his hand, and he is so angry that he wants to kill someone. Why hasn't he come yet?

This has been missed in time. It was originally promised to start at 12:00, but it is now 12:30. If we wait any longer, no one may come. I have already asked my subordinates to call his home and his assistant. He kept calling, even from the studio, and even from the hotel where he was staying, but he couldn't be found, and no one answered.

Zhu Li looked particularly bad, worried and scared. Zhu Li's men came over and told him that he didn't answer the phone and couldn't find anyone.

He was wondering if something had happened, so he quickly asked him to check all the hospitals to see if anyone was injured and hospitalized.

The men went to investigate, and another half an hour passed. After half an hour, no one came, and they reported to him that there was no hospital. There were no patients with any accidents coming in today, and there were no patients. His name is Zhang Fan.

There were a lot of guests present, most of them were relatives, waiting for the banquet to start, but it turned out that the banquet was scheduled to start at 12 o'clock, and it was already 1 o'clock. I didn't see a single person and I was not happy. I didn't know what happened outside all the time, so I hurriedly asked them. So many people asked, which made the mother and son look bad. They didn't know what was going on. The wedding started, but the bride never showed up.

Li Yuanyuan was so anxious that she asked Zhu Li in fear: "No, Zhu Li, what's going on? Why is this happening? Why don't you show up all the time? It can't be that you don't show up, or that I regret marrying you, so I won't get married now. Well, it's impossible!"

Zhu Li originally thought it was an accident on the road and thought of many reasons, but now it seems that maybe she really broke the marriage and refused to marry him.

Now I'm going to look for him at his residence. If he doesn't come, he will go and catch him personally. If he really regrets not marrying at the moment, he will force him to marry. No matter what, he must do it today. Marry him.

As soon as he walked away, the next second Li Yuanyuan's friends rushed over to her and said, "Yuanyuan, something really bad is going to happen now. You should hurry up and take a look at our stocks. My husband just now They called me and said that the stock we bought has completely collapsed. Now that it has plummeted, we have no money left. After investing so much money, we only have a few dollars left. We don't even have the capital to sell it out. We only have a few dollars left. Money. What can I do with these few dollars? I don't have any money at all. What should I do if you hurry up and think of something?"

Li Yuanyuan didn't expect such an exaggeration. When the stock fell before, it only fell a little. He thought nothing happened and he was always relieved. But now when he heard that so much money had fallen, he was shocked and couldn't believe it.

Zhu Li was about to leave, but when he heard these words, he turned around and looked at his mother, not knowing that his mother had actually bought stocks.

"Mom, when did you learn to buy stocks? I never knew you bought stocks before."

Li Yuanyuan was so anxious that she didn't know what to do. The stock has fallen so much, and she doesn't know what to do now, so she can only ask him for help, and said anxiously: "I don't know, I really don't know, your wife said I know how to buy stocks, your wife told me Buying stocks, that's why I bought them. Zhang Fan said that before we started trading stocks together, we bought a lot and made a lot of money, and some even doubled or even made ten times. I just wanted to make money in this way, so I just made a lot of money. I followed him to buy stocks, and I didn't expect that it would be like this now. What should I do? I don't know what to do now."

Zhu Li knew from the look on his mother's face that he must have bought a lot, so he quickly asked his subordinates to investigate the results of the stock they bought.

After hearing the instructions, the subordinates went to investigate the stock they bought. It was delayed for half an hour, and finally came back and said to them: "Master, the investigation has come out. The stock company declared bankruptcy this morning, so it has seriously exploded." Falling. My wife told her insider information that the stock I bought would go bankrupt a long time ago, so someone was behind it some time ago, otherwise the stock would have risen. Someone wanted to acquire it, but there was no acquisition later, so now The stock suddenly fell sharply because the company declared bankruptcy this morning and has now collapsed. There is not much left, and all the money my wife invested is gone."

When Li Yuanyuan heard this, she couldn't stand at all, her legs went weak and she fainted.

Everyone was shocked when they saw her fainting and quickly caught her. Li Yuanyuan's head was muddy now and she didn't know what to do. What she was thinking about was that she had lost so much money.

She was breathless and felt uncomfortable inside. His friends basically had the same reaction when they heard this. After all, they spent a huge price on this stock, so much money was spent. Zhu Li's The subordinates were frightened when they saw this scene of them, and they had something to say to them next.

He wiped his forehead and said to Zhu Li: "Master, there is another very scary thing. Zhang...Zhang Fan...he didn't buy the stock at all. He didn't buy this stock for a penny. He never bought it. It was my wife's money to buy it, and he didn't pay a penny."

"What?" Li Yuanyuan was so frightened that he fainted and couldn't stand up, but after hearing these words, he immediately stood up and asked him very loudly. "What are you talking about? How is it possible that you said he didn't buy stocks? Why didn't he buy stocks? He told me that he also bought stocks, and told me that we made so much money together. I personally saw her buying stocks too. The person who passed the vote, how could he not sell the stock, they bought the stock again, and he actually tricked us into buying the stock, what happened to this person?"

Zhu Li is not a fool, and it is obvious from the situation now that he did not buy it himself, and he already knew that buying this stock would lead to bankruptcy, and he also knew the inside information long ago. This company is not good at all, so he went out of his way to deceive Fucking buy it.

No matter how slow Li Yuanyuan reacts, no matter how stupid he is, even a fool in this situation can understand what happened.

This is... obviously they were deceived. The person didn't buy the stock at all. Instead, he tricked them into investing money and kept investing money. In fact, he knew that the stock would fall and crashed, so he couldn't make much money at all. money and lied to them.

Li Yuanyuan understood, and those friends also figured it out. One by two, they came forward to tear at her body, pulled her hair and said to her: "Li Yuanyuan, what is going on? That daughter-in-law of yours is... Are you cheating money? Are you cheating our money? Did you come here with your daughter-in-law to cheat money? Why is this? We believe you so much. You said you can make money, so we followed you to make money. The result is so serious now, you Please pay us back as soon as possible. This is the money we have saved so hard. It's so much money. If you don't pay it back, we'll never end it."

"That's right. We saw you making money and treated you as a friend, so we played with you. But now we have been cheated of so much money. If you don't pay back, I will call the police to arrest you. We are friends , how can you bear to deceive us like this? Has your conscience been eaten by a dog? You have been a friend for so many years and now you have deceived us and lost so much money!"

"You are simply not human. Please pay me back quickly. It's so much money."

Li Yuanyuan felt irritated as she listened to what these people said to each other. Where did she get the money? Where can I find the money to pay them back?

Now she has lost all her money, she has spent all her money, even her house has been mortgaged, her dowry is gone, she has nothing, she just invested all her money to make a fortune, but now she has no money at all. , she also collapsed. She was so angry at being pulled and pulled by these people that she said without caring about her image: "Stop it! What are you scolding? How did I know that I am also being deceived now, and I am also a victim." Okay? How did I know that person would be so disgusting? He is simply a bitch. He was deceived by that bitch. Why are you looking for him to find me? It's not me who defrauded you of your money, and it's not me who begged you. You want to make money with me! I've been defrauded of so much money! I don't even have my house anymore, I even mortgaged my house."

Zhu Li was shocked when he heard this. He had been silently standing aside. As a result, he couldn't restrain himself after hearing these words. The house was gone, and even the house was mortgaged.

The assistant on the side heard this and walked to him in a low voice and explained clearly to him: "Master, my wife also sold the house that the master left behind for money, and I found out that the buyer behind the scenes is Zhang Fan. ."

Li Yuanyuan was completely blown away when she heard this. She rushed forward and tugged on the assistant's clothes and said, "Why is it the buyer behind him? When was it him? Are you sure you have investigated clearly? The buyer behind him is that person ? He told me that it was a friend of his who had a lot of money. He didn't tell me that it was him. If it was him, how could I sell it to him? Moreover, I mortgaged the house and it was not for sale at all. , why did he do so many little things, who is he? Why to me? Now he has defrauded me of my money and my house. Oh my god, this person is so scary."

"Madam, I have investigated clearly. The contract you signed was to sell the house directly to him, and you sold it to him at a low price. The house was originally priced at double the price, but you bought it for him at the lowest price in the market. Yes, so he made the profit. Zhang Fan... is very scary. He sold the house to you at the lowest price, not a mortgage."

Zhu Li also felt terrible when he heard these words.

Who is this person behind all these little tricks and doing so much to their family?

Zhu Li's head is also in a mess now. He doesn't know what's going on. Why did things become like this?

At this moment, some of the guests present came over with newspapers. Some of them couldn't believe the newspapers they got this morning, but now that they saw this situation, they seemed to think that this was the case, so they handed the newspapers to them. Said: "Zhu Li, look at the man in this newspaper to see if he is your wife. Is this the man you said you were getting married to? Are you sure you are marrying this man? I saw all this newspaper this morning that he was married to someone else. She is already married and engaged to someone, she is his wife, it has nothing to do with you."

Zhu Li frowned coldly when he heard this. He took the newspaper and took a look at it. When he saw the content inside, he was dumbfounded. Why was it like this? This newspaper said that Zhang Fan had married Jing Chen, the financial backer, three months ago.

He also knows the background of the financial backer behind him, and he himself told the media this morning that the two of them will get married soon.

And he also clarified to all the media that he and Zhu Li were together, and it was just the media making rumors. The Zhu family was trying to take advantage of his popularity, and he had nothing to do with Zhu Li.

Chapter 245 Zhang Fan: Yes, I am a soil fertilizer

Zhang Fan actually has no relationship with the Zhu family.

There is no relationship at all, so why are you getting married now? Why are you holding a wedding ceremony here so arrogantly now?

The name was written, and the guests present were confused when they saw this news report, and they didn't know what was going on.

Zhu Li's expression could no longer be seen. He pinched the newspaper hard as if he wanted to crush it into pieces. Look at me, but I don't dare to ask you.

Li Yuanyuan saw the report on the news, and there was a photo of Zhang Fan and another man. The two hugged each other very closely. When he saw it, he was dumbfounded. What was going on?

She frantically asked Zhu Li: "Son, what's going on? Are we being fooled by this person? Is this person deceiving us? Why is this like this? It's so abominable! I can't bear to do such a disgusting thing. Didn't you marry him? He married you and was with another man. This is a crime of bigamy! What is going on with this man? Too much It's terrifying to think about it."

After Zhu Li saw the news in the newspaper just now, his face was frozen all the time. He didn't know what he was thinking. When he saw the content in the newspaper later, he suddenly thought of what someone said in the newspaper about Jing Chen... ...Isn't it...isn't he the math teacher from Tufei before?

The man above is his former math teacher. How come his math teacher is related to Zhang Fan?

Zhu Li frowned and thought, his face gloomy. At this moment, the housekeeper at home came over and told them in a panic: "Madam, Master, it's bad, the young master is missing!"

The two of them were stunned at the same time by these words, and then ran in to find someone. Xiao Tuanyuan was eating inside. After all, Xiao Tuanyuan likes to eat. When he came to the hotel to stay, he arranged for Xiao Tuanyuan to serve the guests at the table. Tuan Yuan was eating the cake. Xiao Tuan Yuan had always been obedient. He sat obediently and ate the cake. It was impossible for anything to happen, but now he disappeared.

Li Yuanyuan thought that her sweet grandson was missing, and she was so angry that she stretched out her hand to hit the housekeeper: "How do you look at people? You can't even look at a child. Where is my grandson? You told me where the child went? I If anything happens to your grandson, you are the only one I should ask."

The housekeeper knelt down and cried to her: "Madam, I don't know. I really don't know. Don't hit me. The young master was a good boy. The young lady who was eating cake here sent someone over and said it was OK. I was looking after the young master. I originally wanted to see the young master, but suddenly I had an urgent need to urinate. I had no choice but to go to the toilet. When I came back, I didn't see the young master. He disappeared when he came back. I couldn't find him no matter how I looked. , even the people from the Young Madam's side are missing, maybe they were taken away by the Young Madam's people."

The current young lady is Zhang Fan.

This person again, this person again, what on earth is this person doing? Why do you always do these things?

It was like killing his family over and over again. Li Yuanyuan's legs were really weak. What if such a precious grandson was kidnapped by this person and did something? She sat on the seat, her legs couldn't straighten up and followed Zhu Li. She gritted her teeth and said: "Zhu Li, hurry up and find this person. Find this person for me. I must cut this person into pieces. I want to I know why our family has wronged him and why he has done things to offend him. He wants to take revenge on our family like this. This is definitely a conspiracy. This is definitely his intention! If anything happens to my grandson, I will never be done with this person. "

Zhu Li couldn't figure out what this man wanted to do? From what he did at the beginning to now, he has no idea what's going on. No matter how calm he is, he can't stand it anymore.

He walked outside with the newspaper in his hand, and drove away with his men to Zhang Fan's home.

After Zhu Li left, the other relatives didn't know why. Seeing this situation, they secretly complained: "This family is so shameless. People say it doesn't matter, and they actually take advantage of other people's popularity. Oh my god." , I didn't expect him to be this kind of person. After a long time, we came here to watch a joke. She has nothing to do with their family. They also said that she is his daughter-in-law. But she is also such a big star, how could she be with Their family was together, and I heard that the celebrity already had a boyfriend, and the two of them were so suitable that they were going to get married."

"This big star has never announced anything or explained anything about this matter. It's all just wishful thinking of the family. Maybe he's just taking advantage of his reputation to take advantage of the popularity!"

"Have you heard about it too? I've heard about it before. A reporter interviewed him and he said that he didn't know Zhu Li! He didn't even know him anymore. Their family thought they could get married. Maybe it was Zhu Li. It's quite scary to have a crush on someone, to have a crush on someone to the point where you want to marry them. This is delusional, and you're delusional about this."

Li Yuanyuan's face stiffened when she heard what these people said to each other. Now it was all her son's death. She was so angry that she slammed the table and shouted to stop them: "Shut up, you guys." You guys! What are you talking about? How can I blame my son for this? This thing is obviously that bitch's fault, it was all caused by that bitch! My son did nothing wrong, my son is really with him , it's all because of that bitch's illness, he's a drama queen, he's acted in so many dramas, don't be fooled by him."

Those people who Li Yuanyuan said through gritted teeth were not very happy and rushed forward to push her, "Li Yuanyuan, how dare you say this? Please pay us back quickly. I have defrauded us of so much money. I think it must be you." My son defrauded us of our money together, and we need to return the money, otherwise I will never end this with you, and I will call the police for the amount you defrauded us of."

Li Yuanyuan didn't expect these people to be so cruel. One or two of them pushed her. She was shocked. Each of these people were also cruel. Thinking that her money was wasted, they kept pushing her hard. Let her fall in the corner.

"Ah - help - help - don't come here, get away from me, get away from me."

She kept screaming and yelling, but these people didn't let her go, and kept pulling her and tearing her clothes off.

...

Zhu Li is now at Zhang Fan's doorstep.

There was a car parked at the door, but he didn't leave. He kept looking at the newspaper in his hand in the car. He had been holding this newspaper in his hand just now. Now he stared at it seriously. The man inside became more and more excited. It looks more and more like soil fertilizer.

If it were before, Zhu Li might not have guessed that he was Tu Fei, but when he saw the man next to Tu Fei, he became more and more convinced that this man was Tu Fei, because this man was Tu Fei's mathematics teacher and took him away back then. The man who took him away never came back, so when she was with this man, she was with the math teacher.

Zhang Fan is nothing but soil!

After he thought of this answer, he squeezed the leopard in his hand tightly, as if he wanted to tear the newspaper into pieces. Unexpectedly, he had become more capable after so many years, and he laid out the plan step by step to make them look like this.

When the assistant inside saw the young master like this, he didn't know how to comfort him. On the contrary, he was frightened by the atmosphere in the car. It was very cold and he felt that the surroundings were chilly. The young master was really angry. He investigated I was also shocked when I came out.

This layout is really terrible. From the beginning to now, it is just letting people jump into it step by step. This person is simply too terrible, and it is too scary to think about. Now the young master has made a mess, so he I didn't know how to comfort him, and I didn't know what the young master's plans were, so I was afraid and asked him: "Master, are you sure you want to go in? Or what? Are you not sure if you are inside now?"

Zhu Li was really angry. He crumpled the newspaper in his hand and threw it out. He asked him angrily: "Does the man next to him understand clearly? Why is there such a powerful force behind it?"

"He is Jing Chen. He is indeed an ordinary poor scholar in China. He has no family affairs. But after going abroad, I heard that a relative of his left all his inheritance to him before he died. For so many years, he has relied on his relatives to leave money. He has made a fortune from the inheritance, and his business abroad has grown bigger and bigger, and he has become a powerful person, so for so many years, he has not been able to investigate the whereabouts of Tu Fei, because he has covered it up. "

After the assistant finished speaking, he looked inside timidly, and finally told him the fact: "By the way, Master, during the investigation, we also discovered a more terrifying thing. You and Zhang Fan...the two marriage certificates they received were It's fake. You didn't get it at all. He bribed the people at the registration office in advance to give it to you. It's a fake marriage certificate. If the marriage certificate doesn't exist, it's not real, but the consent form you signed said that Zhang Fan had It is true that you have the right to raise children. I don't know what he thinks. He obviously doesn't want to marry you, but he wants children, and I don't know what he wants the children to do..."

Zhu Li got out of the car after hearing these words. Now, regardless of whether this person is rich or not, he must first snatch the child away.

He can't let his children be here in Tufei.

Doi has become so insidious now, and can use such vicious tricks behind his back. Maybe he will do something to the child. Maybe when his child died, he will blame the child, thinking that it was the child. The reason is that he is afraid that soil fertilizer will harm Xiaotuan Yuan.

Zhu Li originally thought he would lock the door, but when he arrived, he found that the door was open. He walked directly in. After walking in, he saw the man sitting on the sofa, looking at the man who was looking for him. Drinking red wine with a leisurely look, as if waiting to bring him over.

"Zhu Li, I didn't expect you to come to me earlier than I expected! How do you like this gift I gave you? Are you happy?"

Now that Zhu Li saw his face and knew who he was, he was about to go up and take Xiao Tuan Yuan back: "Where is my son? Why did you take my son away in such a good manner? My son didn't offend you, did he?"

Zhang Fan got up from his seat when he heard what he said, put the red wine glass on the table, walked up to him and said, "I also have custody of your son, so I am also the father of the child. Why can't I take care of the child?" Woolen cloth?"

Zhu Li saw the face of the person in front of him getting closer and closer, suddenly grabbed his wrist, pulled him to him, and asked him angrily: "Zhang Fan? Oh no, it's Tu Fei, I should be like this now I'll call you, after all, you are a soil fertilizer."

Zhang Fan nodded when he heard this hooked smile and said, "Yes, you are really stupid. Now you know that I am Tufei. Yes, I am Tufei. The stupid and stupid person you once despised." I'm fat, ugly, a country boy with no family background, and I've been bullied by your family. You didn't expect me to turn out like this and make your family such a mess."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

414K 25.2K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
65K 2.2K 67
"See no evil. . . Hear no evil. . . Speak no evil" Violet Summers knew nothing in her life but the Problem that swept over the world years before she...
Her claim Da Jeelvyas03

Storie d'amore

3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
44.1K 2K 31
Helloo Early birds ๐Ÿฆ Erkenci kuลŸ has been my addiction since it telecasted (Im sure yours too) . I have been reading wonderful stories on wattpad o...