Rebirth of the sweet husband...

Od Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... Více

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 216-220

125 2 2
Od Demens88c

Chapter 216 Life

Qian Yanyan's words frightened Tu Fei so much that his face turned pale and he shook his head in disbelief. Tu Fei no longer believed what this woman said. This woman was a bad person. What this woman said could not be trusted. So Tu Fei stubbornly shook his head in disbelief. She: "It's absolutely impossible. Stop talking nonsense. It's absolutely impossible for you to say this. I'm fine. The baby in my belly is fine. He's healthy. He's in my belly now. There's nothing wrong with him. You don't want to Nonsense, please leave me, please leave me, I don't want to see you now."

Qian Yanyan laughed when she heard this, smiled sinisterly, touched his belly with her hand, and said to him: "Are you innocent or innocent? Zhu Li left in a hurry, do you know why? ? Because the medical examination report given to you by the hospital has come out, and your child has expired in the abdomen three days ago, so he is just going to the hospital for treatment now. Your child cannot be born because your child has expired! That child is a short-lived ghost. It has already died in your belly. You have no ability! There is nothing you can do to save your child. When he comes back and finds out that your child is gone, your child will be killed after he is born. Buried. Hahahahaha, Tufei, are you happy that the child you gave birth to after ten months of pregnancy turned out to be stillborn?"

The reason why Qian Yanyan came to Tu Fei to say these exciting words was just to satisfy her own plan. In the plan, she was Tu Fei who told him in advance that the child in his belly was dead, so that Tu Fei had already been prepared. After the baby is born in the future, she will find a stillborn baby to replace the baby in his belly.

In this way, Tufei will believe that the child in his belly is stillborn and will not investigate.

She made such a wishful thinking, but it ended up irritating Tufei. Tufei didn't believe it at all, and always felt that she was lying, so he got up and came out of the room at this time. Usually his hands were tied with hemp rope. , but I didn't tie him up today because I wanted him to rest and breathe, and I arranged the child's clothes for him. I asked him to leave the bodyguards who were guarding him. It was also for this reason that he expected that Tu Fei would not escape. After all, the children were all gone. He's so big, where can he run? Just put him at home.

So now that Doi is not tied up, he can go out.

He let go of the woman and hurried out, with a look of panic on his face: "It's impossible, it's definitely not what you think. I don't believe you. I'm going to find Zhu Li. I'm going to find him to find out."

When the soil becomes fat, you have to walk outside. When Qian Yanyan came, he deliberately stimulated the soil and had already treated the bodyguards outside, so the bodyguards are not here now.

When he walked out like this, Qian Yanyan was shocked. If this damn fat man went to find Zhu Li, his secret would be exposed. So she hurriedly chased him out and did not allow this fat man to find anyone. " You damn fat man, come back here. Who allowed you to leave? You just stay here and don't go to him. Just stay here. Do you hear me, you damn fat man? You're deaf. You don't even listen to what I say."

Qian Yanyan, the fat man, looked like he was determined to leave, so she stepped forward and grabbed his hair, grabbed his hair, and pulled his hair back, "Get back here, you damn fat man is still planning to leave. Get back here, you are still planning to talk to him and find him, if you dare to find him I will kill you."

Tufei felt pain when she pulled out her hair. He stretched out his back legs to loosen her hand, grinning in pain, "Let go, you bad woman, please let go, don't pull out my hair."

It was too painful for Tufei to have his hair touched by this woman. The woman was determined to pull him back, so she pulled his hair and pulled him back. Tufei was hurt by being pulled, so she used her energy to turn him around. Body, looked at him face to face, then lowered his head and took a bite of his hand. A particularly heavy bite. The bite on this woman's hand was so painful that Qian Yanyan screamed a few times and immediately pushed Tu Fei away, not allowing him to bite her.

In the end, he never thought that there was a corridor staircase behind him, so after Tufei was pushed away, his sole slipped and he missed a step, so he fell down below.

His whole chubby body rolled from the top of the stairs to the bottom of the stairs, hit the wall and fell down.

Qian Yanyan was frightened to death when she saw this scene, and her face turned pale with fright.

She felt it was too scary, too scary, and a little at a loss. She didn't know what to do. Looking at Tufei, she fainted immediately after falling, and there was blood on the ground. He was bleeding, and there was blood on his legs. When I came out, the ground was covered with blood. Could something have happened?

When Qian Yanyan was so panicked, the servant came out and was shocked when he saw this scene. The servant was so frightened that he screamed and covered his mouth because he was too scared, "I'll go find him." Sir, I will go find you now."

Qian Yanyan really had a headache when she heard the servant yelling in fear. She was afraid of being discovered, so she angrily said to her: "Shut up, why are you so loud? You are not allowed to go to Mr. Don't tell him. As for what to do, I'll tell you later. Come quickly and take this man to the hospital with me. Don't tell anyone about this."

The servant had no other choice but didn't know what to do. It seemed that he had told him to take good care of his wife before leaving. If something happened now, she would definitely not be able to escape the blame, so he listened to her words at this time. Went to the hospital with her.

Qian Yanyan drove here, so after bringing people into the car, she drove to the hospital. The hospital she went to had already bribed a doctor before. Now she just went directly to the hospital to find a doctor. Fortunately, she arrived in advance. After I bribed the doctor, I didn't take any precautions at all, and didn't even take the person to the hospital before sending him there.

The doctor took a look at the situation and told her, "It's most likely that she was born prematurely. She has to give birth now, otherwise she's afraid that she won't be able to keep the baby in her belly, so she's going to give birth now."

He said to the doctor in a panic: "Doctor, I don't care what method you use or how much money you spend. You must keep his child now. I don't care if he is okay or not. Anyway, you must keep the child for me." , we must let the child be born."

All she needs now is the child in her belly as her own, but she must not let anything happen to this child.

After Qian Yanyan sent the doctor in, she looked at the servant beside her. The servant was frightened and didn't speak now. She suddenly thought of something, and with a fierce look on her face, she warned the servant: "What happened just now?" You didn't see anything, you know? As for how he went downstairs, you told your husband that he fell downstairs accidentally. I found it in time when I came, so I sent him to this hospital to give birth to the baby. . Do you understand? If you dare to say anything else, be careful I will pull out your tongue."

The servant trembled when he heard this and didn't dare to lie: "...If Sir, if he investigates and tells me something different, he will definitely blame me."

When Qian Yanyan heard this, she understood. She took out all the money in her bag, handed it to the servant and said, "I'll give you all the cash I have, and I'll give you the rest after everything is done." More than half of it, so much money should be enough to stop your mouth. If you take the money and keep quiet, it will be fine, but if you dare to say anything else, I guarantee you will not survive tomorrow. "

The servant swallowed when she saw so much money, and carefully took the money and put it into her pocket. She was also afraid of death. She nodded and said, "I understand, don't worry."

Qian Yanyan spent the rest of the time outside waiting for Tu Fei to give birth to the baby. More than half an hour later, the baby made a wah-wah sound inside. The baby was born and the baby cried.

Qian Yanyan breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the baby was born, and waited for the doctor to take the baby out and ask him, "Is the baby a boy or a girl?"

Doctor: "It's a boy. Although he was born prematurely, he is in good health and has no problems. However, he needs to be monitored immediately because he was born prematurely."

Qian Yanyan was very happy when she heard this and looked at the child.

What she is worried about now is the child in her belly. She doesn't know what to do. The child hasn't come out yet. There is no way to give birth to the child in her belly, and there is no way to exchange the two children.

She thought of the method that the old man had been using to induce labor, so she quickly grabbed the doctor who had bribed him in advance and said to him: "Prepare the operating room to induce labor for me, and now induce the child in my belly immediately."

The doctor looked at her confused and asked, "Are you sure you want to do it? It is risky to induce labor. What if something happens?"

Qian Yanyan's face was determined, "I'm sure, give birth to me immediately. My child will be born immediately!"

Seeing that she was so persistent, the doctor had no choice but to prepare the operating room, send her in and induce labor.

Although Qian Yanyan knew that giving birth to a baby was painful, she didn't expect that it would be so painful, especially when the baby was born. She was almost stuck, and she screamed with tears from the pain.

She almost fainted, but the result was good and she was still born.

Qian Yanyan breathed her last and gave birth to the child. When she heard the child's cry, she immediately called the doctor: "Give me the child, give me the child immediately."

The doctor held the child in front of her and said, "It's a boy."

Qian Yanyan took the child over and took a look. The child thought of his biological father. He didn't know who his biological father was. He didn't know which unlucky guy was his biological father.

Qian Yanyan looked at the child last year, but the next second she reached out and covered the child's head with her palm, smothering the child to death.

There was a sinister expression on his face, and the doctor looked a little scared when he looked at that vicious look. This was too cruel, and the doctor subconsciously wanted to protect the child, "Are you going to strangle the child to death right after he is born?"

Qian Yanyan went crazy and snatched the child away. Using all her strength, she pinched the child's neck, covered his face, and refused to let him breathe. "Give the child back to me, now give it to me immediately." Give it back to me, I will strangle him to death, I can't let this evil remain in this world, I will strangle him to death! This is Tufei's child, not my child, this is the child of that bitch, that bitch His child should be my child. He is healthy. Now there is nothing wrong. His child is dead, hahahahahahahahahaha, so the person who died is a fat child."

Chapter 217 I'll take you away

The doctor was really frightened when he saw the woman's appearance. She was like a devil. Even the devil wouldn't dare to come like this. It was so scary. How cruel could he be to do these things to his own child? The doctor wanted to stop her but it was too late. He couldn't control the woman and snatched the child away. After the child was snatched away, he stretched out his hand and strangled the child to death.

Qian Yanyan breathed a sigh of relief after strangling the child completely. She was very happy. She threw the child aside and said to the servant: "Hurry up, go and change the Tufei child. Give him this child and say this is His child, his child is dead, bring his child over to me, his child is mine, this dead child is his, hurry up and go."

The servant was shocked. He had just seen such a cruel scene, but he still hadn't reacted yet. Hearing this, he quickly took the child away.

The doctor was quite frightened when he looked at him. He was covered in cold sweat. It was the first time he saw such a madman. He was no longer a madman. He was more devilish than the devil and had no humanity at all.

Qian Yanyan glared at him and said: "Why are you looking at me? Why don't you get out quickly? Now get out of here immediately. You are so rotten to my stomach. You have to do something after receiving my money. If If I find out what you said to others, I won't let you go!"

The doctor was frightened when he saw this vicious look, so he had to leave immediately.

...

It was already an hour after Zhu Li arrived at the hospital. After he finished handling the matter at the company, you hurried home.

I didn't see him when I got home and was frightened half to death after seeing the blood all over the floor.

At this time, the servant came back and saw him and immediately told him that his wife had given birth and was now in the hospital.

He was frightened when he heard that he had given birth. It was not yet the due date, and the baby had been born a month in advance. He did not expect that the baby would be born, so he hurried to the hospital.

Li Yuanyuan received a call saying that Yan Yan also gave birth, and the baby was a boy! The baby is still the eldest grandson! She had already received the call when she was really happy. After hanging up, she immediately arranged for the driver to prepare the car and happily went to the hospital to visit.

The mother and son saw each other at the door of the hospital where they arrived at the same time.

Li Yuanyuan and Zhu Li said happily: "Son, I didn't know your wife had given birth, so you came here in a hurry, right? I'm so happy. Yanyan's belly is full of energy. It's a son, and it's us." The eldest grandson of the family! What I said is right! You are right to marry this woman. This woman cherishes the birth of this eldest grandson. From now on, your father's property will be yours. "

Zhu Li came to the hospital because Tu Fei gave birth. He didn't expect that the woman also gave birth, so things are so crowded now, and the births are all in this hospital at the same time.

Zhu Li couldn't take care of so much anymore. Now he hurried in just to see the soil and fertilizer. He didn't know what the situation was, and the servant didn't say much at home.

He went into the ward and looked at the nurse, Tufei, who was already lying in the ward. Now he brought the child over to Zhu Li.

The moment Zhu Li saw the child, he reached out to hold the child. The nurse held the child to him. Zhu Li carefully held the child in his arms and saw that the child was motionless and made no sound. He felt a little strange. It was a very small thing and he had to be careful when holding it. He asked the nurse: "Is the child asleep? Why isn't he crying?"

The nurse looked at him, "The child was stillborn. He was already dead the moment he was born, so... it is normal that there is no sound because he is already dead."

When Zhu Li heard this, he looked at the nurse with his pupils widened. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His expression was no longer normal, and he froze when he looked at the child in his hands.

The child...is stillborn?

He felt like his breath was being strangled, as if he couldn't breathe. How could that be possible? Why it came out like this? Why are babies stillborn? Impossible: The child is obviously so healthy, and it was said during the examination that there is nothing wrong with the child. Why is it stillborn?

He didn't believe it and asked the nurse: "Absolutely impossible. When we went for a pregnancy check-up, we already said that the baby was healthy. How could it be a stillbirth?"

"During the previous pregnancy check-up, there were many reasons for the fact that he was born after being healthy. First of all, he was a man who gave birth to a child, and it was not certain whether he could be born. Moreover, when he was born, the umbilical cord might have been wrapped around him, and he could not breathe. It's possible that the nose was covered to death because it's because men don't have too many children."

When Zhu Li heard this, he staggered back. He was about to collapse.

why is it like this? Why is it so miserable?

Why is the child born stillborn?

After the nurse left, she helped them close the door.

Zhu Li hugged the child and put him on the bed. Seeing that the child was motionless, he couldn't help but touch the child's face with trembling hands.

This was his and Tufei's child, their child, but... it died... it was stillborn.

Zhu Li sat on a stool nearby and looked at the child on the bed without reacting for a long time. He couldn't accept that this was the truth for a long time. How could this happen? How could the child die?

The more I think about it, the more I collapse. He felt that it was all his fault. If he hadn't insisted on injecting this potion, how could he have given birth to the child? After the child was born, he still suffered so much. The child was dead.

Tufei woke up suddenly at this moment, because he thought of the child, he sat up in his dream and shouted: "Child."

After Zhuli saw Tufei waking up, he looked at Tufei with blank eyes. When Tufei saw it was him, he grabbed his collar and asked him: "Zhuli, where is the child? Where is the child now? Where is my child? Mine If the child is not stillborn, does it mean that he will not die? Where is the child now? "

His stomach had flattened out without any heaving. The ball was no longer there. This was after birth. He had given birth to the child. After he finished speaking, he looked at the child at the foot of the bed, who was sleeping. The child who died must be his child, so Doi crawled over and hugged the child, holding the child in his arms.

He clearly saw the child, who was still in his arms now. His child was not dead, but a lie to him. After seeing the child, he picked up the child and pressed it against his face, holding the child tightly. Hold the child tightly and don't let the child go.

But he clearly felt that the child did not have any temperature, and the child's face was cold. He was shocked when he saw this situation, touched the child's face and asked him: "Zhu Li, why does our child not have any temperature? Why doesn't he cry? Why doesn't he wake up? Is he asleep? Is there no warmth after falling asleep? Why doesn't he wake up? Why doesn't he wake up even though I try so hard?"

Seeing Tu Fei looking so crazy, Zhu Li's distressed eyes were red and uncomfortable. He wanted to snatch Tu Fei's child away, grabbed Tu Fei's hand and persuaded him: "Tu Fei, calm down, I'm telling you about the child. ...The child is already dead. He was already dead when he was born. The child is stillborn without any signs of life. The reason why the child has no body temperature is because he is dead."

When Doi heard this, he slapped him across the face, looked at him with a stubborn face, and said angrily: "Liar, it's not as impossible as you said, how could my child kill someone?" ? Still very healthy. I gave birth to the baby. What I heard, what I heard clearly, was that the baby was crying. When I gave birth to the baby, I heard the baby crying, so my baby must not have died. Don't lie to me, how could my child die? This is not my child, this is definitely not my child."

Doi now held the child in his arms and held the child tightly, unwilling to look at him. He clung to the child and said, "The child must be asleep. He is just asleep. How could he die? You lied to me." You must all be lying to me, you just want to snatch my child away, it's impossible, my child can't die, the child is in my arms."

Seeing Tu Fei acting so crazy, Zhu Li felt as uncomfortable as if he was being picked up. He wanted to grab him and hold him in his arms, but Tu Fei yelled at him like he was crazy: "Get out of here. I don't want you to touch me, get out of here, I don't want to see you, you are all bad people, those of you who want to kill my children, get out of here, get out of here!"

Doi kept pushing him, and after pushing him away, he hugged the child and broke down crying.

After Zhu Li was pushed away by him, he stood in the corner and looked at him like this. It was really heart-breaking. Tu Fei cried hard, holding the child and crying loudly. Tu Fei's voice filled the room.

Tu Fei kept holding the dead child and refused to let Zhu Li hold it. He kept holding the child.

...

Doi held the child in his arms and could not close his eyes. He held the child in his arms and refused to let go. He kept holding the child and refused to let others take it away.

The child was already a cold corpse, so he could only take it away and bury it. It was impossible for Zhuli to snatch the child back from Tu Fei's hands.

The doctor called him out after Zhu Li because something had happened to Tufei's body and he was now being asked to leave the doctor's office.

Zhu Li was helpless when he saw Tu Fei like this, and later went to find the doctor to find out the situation.

He was afraid that there would be something wrong with Tu Fei because he had learned that some people would suffer from depression after being pregnant. He was afraid of this when Tu Fei was hit so hard now.

...

Not long after Zhu Li left one second, a person appeared in the ward the next second.

The man walked up to Tufei and looked at Tufei who was already in a daze on the bed, holding the child tightly. He squatted down and touched Tufei's face: "Tufei, I'm sorry, I'm late."

Doi heard the voice and glanced over. When he saw the person in front of him, he was dumbfounded and speechless.

math teacher......

Jing Chen felt very guilty when he saw the haggard look of the person in front of him. He only came back from a distant country after receiving his letter. He always thought that he was living a good life, but he didn't expect that his life was so bad. Now It was even more uncomfortable to see the person in front of me.

He touched his hair and said uncomfortably: "Let's go, I'll take you away now, take you out of this hellish place, let's go, okay?"

Dofei hugged the child in his arms and cried to him: "No more, my baby is gone, my baby is dead, my baby is dead, I have no baby. The baby I have been waiting for so long, he dies." He was dead when he was born, how could he be stillborn?"

Jing Chen saw him crying so sadly, and tears flowed down unconsciously. He held him in his arms and comforted him, "It's okay, it's okay."

Chapter 218 Tu Fei leaves, Zhu Li looks for him like crazy

It was raining heavily outside the hospital where Doi left overnight. He didn't know if it was because God took pity on him, so it was raining heavily. It was very noisy outside, and the sound of thunder and lightning was very loud.

Tufei had just given birth and the baby was very weak. He held the baby in his arms and refused to let go.

He has been holding this child tightly, even if he knew that the child was dead, he would not let go. After all, this was his child, the child he had been looking forward to for so long. When he reached the third trimester of pregnancy, the pain was excruciating and he was already desperate. The only thing I look forward to is to see this child born.

As a result, the birth of this child was the most desperate time for him.

It was already raining when Jing Chen took him to the car, so he held an umbrella to support him and the child.

After taking them into the car, the driver drove in front. He was now able to drive. Doi looked at him in surprise, wondering how he had changed so much in a short period of time.

But now in order to leave the hospital quickly, no one spoke.

Jing Chen took him to another place.

If you want to leave the country now, you must leave quickly. After all, you only have a short time. You can go to the doctor to divert his attention and transfer him there, so you have to leave quickly within an hour. Nei left quickly, and when he found it, he was already behind him.

Jing Chen took Tu Fei to the pier. There was no one at the pier now, and there was no need to verify his identity. He only needed to buy a ticket and go in. The ship was about to sail. He arrived at the right time and took the boat with him right away. Doi got on the boat, and Doi kept holding the child in his arms and refused to let go.

He looked at the weak Tufei, touched his hair and said to him: "Tufei, there is not much time for you to think about it now. I am asking you, the ship is about to set off, are you willing to come with me? You If you are willing to come with me, the two of us will leave now. But if you don't want to, I can take you back."

Tufei wanted to send him back, and he was extremely scared. In the past ten months, he had lived a miserable life. He had been imprisoned in the house, and his hands and feet were tied up, as if he had no freedom at all. He was afraid that if he I lived like this when I went back.

When he heard that he didn't want him, Dofei grabbed his hand in fear and begged him: "No, don't leave me alone. I have no choice now. Don't leave me alone. I don't want to stay here." , you take me away, take me away now, I really don't want to be here."

Jing Chen felt relieved after hearing these words and took him up.

The child was held by him the whole time. After the two of them got on, the ticket boat started to leave.

...

Hospital.

Zhu Li was called over by the doctor to talk. After talking for half an hour, he immediately went back to the ward. He was still worried, so he immediately went back to the ward to see Tufei. After all, he was afraid that he would think too much.

When he returned to the ward, he didn't see Tufei, let alone the child, and he didn't see him and the child. He was confused at the time and ran out to find him. When he went out, he saw the nurse coming in. He grabbed The nurse asked her: "Where are the people who were originally in this room, where were the children and the man who were originally in this room? Where did they go?"

The nurse's hand was particularly painful when he held her. Seeing him like this, she said to him inexplicably: "Are you looking for the pregnant woman in this ward? They were taken away just now. It was a man who took him and the child." Gone, already gone, the two of them left when you left."

When Zhu Li heard this, he immediately understood. He pushed the nurse in front of him away like crazy, and hurriedly went out to call all his men. The previous bodyguards were also locked down throughout the city to find someone.

He went to Wen Guli's house now. At present, the only people who can take him away, besides the man abroad, are the two of them. They also have the ability to take him away, so now he is in a hurry He hurriedly went to his house and brought him back.

Zhu Li rushed to Wen's house angrily. Su Zhien and Wen Guli were now watching TV at home. Su Zhien was older now and could not move easily, so he just ate, slept and ate every day. Sleeping and waiting for the baby to be born.

Zhu Li rushed to their house angrily. After entering, he asked Su Zhien directly: "Where is the soil fertilizer? Where did you hide the soil fertilizer? Did you take the soil fertilizer away?"

Su Zhien and Wen Guli understood after hearing his words of questioning. Tu Fei was gone. Did he come to find someone?

Su Zhien stood up and asked him, "What happened to Tufei? What did you do to him? Is he missing?"

Zhu Li was so angry that he lost his mind, especially when he refused to admit his fault. He endured his impatient anger and gritted his teeth and warned Su Zhien: "Brother, I am talking to you very calmly now. It's you." Did you hide the soil fertilizer? If so, return the soil fertilizer to me. Return him to me immediately. He has just given birth to a child and is still very weak. I want to see her immediately to take care of him. "

Su Zhien became funny when he heard this. If it weren't for the fetal gas, he would have wanted to slap him. How could he have the face to say these words, "Zhu Li, you don't need to treat me as your younger brother. I will follow you calmly." You said, Tufei is not here with me. We did not see Tufei and we did not take him away. If something happens to Tufei, we cannot spare you. Where is he now? What did you do to him? After he gave birth, Then what?"

When Zhu Li looked at him, he didn't look like he was lying. In other words, the two of them did not take away the soil and fertilizer, either here or somewhere else, so he left immediately after taking a look. , said nothing.

Seeing him like this, Su Zhien felt anxious and helpless. He pulled Wen Guli and said, "Go and investigate quickly. What happened? Could it be that something happened to Tufei?"

...

Zhu Li left the house disappointed, but then he already thought of someone, so he immediately asked others to investigate abroad. Except for that person, no one else dared to be so bold and rob someone in front of him. .

He has always had spies deployed overseas.

The situation reported to him over there was: "Jing Chen left here a month ago, but I don't know where he went specifically. After all, he disappeared and he was not found at all."

After Zhu Li heard this, he threw the microphone on his hand to the ground. He angrily said to the subordinate next to him: "Immediately block all ports and airports that can leave the country. No ports are allowed." Tell Tufei to leave at the airport. Send his photo to me all over the streets and put it on the news. Anyone who finds him will be rewarded heavily. Anyone who sees him and catches him in front of me will be rewarded heavily. Reward, no matter how much money you want. Find him immediately."

"Also, immediately investigate for me what happened to Jing Chen this month. Which country did he go to? I want to find all his addresses and capture him. I want to cut him into pieces. I I'm going to strangle this man to death!"

His subordinates were also frightened when they saw him being so angry, so they quickly ordered their subordinates to look for him.

After Zhu Li ordered his men to go down, they left one by one, leaving him alone in the ward. He sat on the bed. He was still here an hour ago, but now there was no trace of him. He was so angry. They were all trembling and very angry.

He didn't expect that he would be so defensive day and night. After finally waiting for him to give birth to a child, he ended up running away with another wild man.

...

Wen Guli sent someone to investigate, and after half an hour the results were obtained. He told Su Zhien, and Su Zhien thought about it and said to him: "You go and pressure them to open all airports and ports, don't intercept them, don't let them Found Tu Fei. Since Tu Fei has chosen to run away with him, it means that he trusts him and is capable of taking him away. He must be capable of raising him, otherwise Tu Fei would not be able to follow him. If he is taking him abroad. If it can make his life better than in China, Tufei will be very happy, so we help him and prevent Zhuli from finding him."

Wen Guli understood what he said, touched his head and said good.

Zhu Li was waiting for the news, but the news from his subordinates turned out to be that the port and airport where they had put pressure had reopened. Everyone left and the people who put pressure intercepted them. It was Wen Guli who did it behind his back. .

The Wen family has private aviation shares in the airline, and their family has a particularly strong voice. Even if they want to put pressure, they cannot afford to offend.

Two or three hours have passed since the incident. If he had left long ago, he would not be able to find the needle in a haystack now. Zhu Li was so angry that his veins were bulging. He was particularly scary now. His subordinates did not dare to touch him for fear. Killed by him.

Zhu Li's eyes were red and murderous as he ordered him: "Look for me here in the country. In case they haven't left the country, look for me everywhere in this city. Even if it turns the world upside down first, I have to find them both." ."

Although we have rights, they only exist within the country. There is currently no way to get involved abroad. So looking for people abroad is like looking for a needle in a haystack. There is no way to find them. As long as they leave, they will run away and keep an eye on them. If he leaves the country, he will not be able to find anyone.

Tufei is really cruel and leaves now.

After Li Yuanyuan heard their conversation outside, she came over and said to him: "Son, why are you so angry and angry? Then the fat man just left. What's the use? Why did you come back?" It's a waste of time to get it back. You are a father now, why don't you go and see your son? Your son looks exactly like you, very cute. I just went Look, he is very well-behaved and very rare. Go and take a look. He is really my precious grandson."

Zhu Li was already upset and felt particularly annoyed. He was even more annoyed when he heard these words. He scolded her impatiently: "I won't go, Mom, my head is about to explode now, so don't You're causing trouble for me, and I'm not interested in having children or not, so please leave."

Li Yuanyuan curled her lips and left helplessly. She couldn't stop laughing when she heard that Tu Fei's son was stillborn. Everything was as she thought, and Tu Fei was still gone. This was what she wished for.

Zhu Li stayed in the hospital until midnight. When he couldn't hold on any longer and was about to walk past, he saw the baby room. The child on the incubator at the other end was calling him. Because he was banging on the door, he heard his voice.

Zhu Li was about to leave, but after hearing the sound, he could see through it and saw the child in the incubator. He was stunned for a moment. He didn't know if he was thinking too much or what, but when he saw the child... he thought Soil and fertilizer.

It looks a bit like Tufei.

Chapter 219 Zhu Li goes to test DNA

When he saw that the child looked so much like Doi, he thought he was dreaming. He opened his eyes and looked at the child carefully. Later he found that the child really looked like Doi, but so much so. You could tell that nothing was unfolded, her face was all wrinkled, and all the children were the same, but it always made her feel like she was sick. He was a little curious and took a look at the thread on the child's hand.

These newborn children all had a jumper tied to their hands. There was paper hanging on the line, and the parents of the children were written on the paper. He saw that on the child, the father's name was written on him...

He was stunned for a moment when he saw it was him.

It's him......

But the next second he saw that the child's mother was Qian Yanyan, he came to his senses. The child was his child, yes, but the child's mother turned out to be that woman, not Tufei.

But thinking about it, he knew how it could be Tufei's child. Tufei's child was already...already...dead. He was stillborn when he was born. He took one look at this child and really thought that he was overthinking it. How could they look so similar? It was just because he missed the child so much that he threw the child away. In fact, if he looked carefully, it didn't look like him.

Zhu Li took one last look and left immediately.

...

Three days later.

Zhu Li has been waiting for news at home for the past three days. He doesn't go to the hospital or the company. He doesn't know why. He is completely depressed at home. Li Yuanyuan's own son is so angry that he is so unhappy. I don't know why he behaves like this. Is it worth it to do this for that man? This man just left and ended up like this at home. He was so decadent that he didn't even visit his wife after she gave birth. There was something really wrong, but she couldn't say it. After all, if she didn't talk at this time, she wouldn't irritate him. It's best to remind him of that person.

Qian Yanyan was in very good health after giving birth to the child. She is now staying in the hospital. It seems that she originally wanted to see her so-called son after the child was born, but when she went to the baby room, she couldn't see anything. It's pleasing to the eye, probably because I know that this child is just Tufei, so when I see this child, I think of Tufei, so I don't like this child very much. When I see that face, I think that the person saw the scene where I did something wrong, so Don't like this kid very much.

When it came time to breastfeed her child, she felt a little disgusted and didn't want to do it, so she later hired a wet nurse.

She won't affect her figure by breastfeeding this fat child. This will give this brat an advantage, and she doesn't like this brat.

She didn't kiss the child mainly because the child was not hers. Whenever she thought about it, she thought that she had done something wrong, so she simply ignored the child.

Qian Yanyan was waiting for Zhu Li to come see her. She also knew what happened in Tufei in the past few days. She was really going to laugh to death in the hospital.

Sure enough, it was impossible for this damn bitch to fight with her, but now she had submissively bullied this bitch.

He has left now, so naturally no one stays, and no one checks on the child. From now on, she will be alone, and she no longer has to fight with this man. She can firmly hold the title of Mrs. Zhu.

...

Zhu Li seemed to have figured something out after the fourth day. He didn't look as decadent as before when he left home, and came directly to the hospital.

Qian Yanyan was quite happy to see Zhu Li and smiled at him: "My dear, you are here. I have been waiting for you for a long time and thought you didn't want me anymore. Have you seen our baby? Our baby The baby is so cute, he looks exactly like the two of us, as if he is a combination of the two of us."

Zhu Li came with a few people. When he came, several people came in. Hearing this, he glanced at him, and then asked them to take the child away and said: "Take it for examination and investigate it for me as quickly as possible." , is this child my child?"

Qian Yanyan's face stiffened when she heard this, looked at him and asked: "Zhu Li, what do you mean by this? What are you planning to do? Are you doubting me? Are you doubting the child I gave birth to? It's not yours. You can see how much this child's features look like yours. Even your mother said this is exactly the same as yours when you were a child. She said so and you still suspect me of having a child with another man, and then you are wronged. Am I cuckolding you? What else are you investigating?"

Zhu Li looked at the woman indifferently. When he heard the woman's sophistry, what he thought in his heart was that the child this woman gave birth to was not his. If it weren't for him, naturally the two of them would have no relationship. He kept waiting. He postponed the wedding to wait for her to give birth to a child, just because he wanted to wait until she gave birth to the child to investigate whether the child was his biological child.

Zhu Li ignored the woman and said to the person next to him: "Go and check to see if this child is mine."

Qian Yanyan saw that he was so persistent and stopped talking. She just looked at him like this. It was already half an hour before the child was taken for a DNA test. Now it was to get the results for him quickly, so she didn't do anything. If you dare to delay me, the results will come out soon and the report will be handed to him.

"Master Zhu, this child shows that he is biological. The genetic similarity between the two of you is 99%. Such a high similarity cannot be fake."

Zhu Li originally wanted to open the file and read it himself, but paused when he heard these words. After calming down, he looked at the woman on the bed and raised her head to look at him.

When he heard this, he naturally did not open the file. Since the content inside was like what it was, it would be the same after just a few glances. Why bother to open it? After putting the file aside, he left.

Seeing him leaving in such disappointment, Qian Yanyan smiled sinisterly, and then looked at the child on the bed.

This child is also easy to take care of. He basically doesn't cry or make trouble. He is so well-behaved that it makes people feel bad. But I think this child is well-behaved, but I think this child is annoying. Who knows that his real father is a fat man? What about that person? Now seeing the child lying on the bed, sucking his fingers, looking very happy, Qian Yanyan was very unhappy about this scene, and deliberately pinched the child's buttocks, pinching the child's buttocks out. A bruise would make a child cry.

At first, the child's conditioned reflex was very slow and the pain was not that strong, so he didn't react at all. However, the lack of any reaction angered Qian Yanyan. She wanted to see the child cry. If the child didn't cry, she would She was not happy, and pinched the child's legs desperately to make him cry, "I'm crying, I'm a little bitch just like your mother, you cry for me, why are you so happy? I'm not happy when I see you. , cry for me, you damn little bitch."

She pinched the child repeatedly, and finally pinched the child's entire leg until it turned blue. The child cried out in pain, and the cry was very loud. The room was filled with the child's crying sound, which was very special. desolate.

She became happy hearing the sound.

...

Zhu Li walked out after leaving, and his assistant followed him.

Zhu Li went out to smoke. He had always smoked, but he didn't like smoking and found the taste unpleasant. But recently, he smoked more cigarettes every day than he had smoked in a year because he was so upset and annoyed. I didn't know what to do when I was there, so I could only solve it by smoking.

Smoking is not allowed in the hospital. He can only go out to the yard outside. He smokes in the garden and sits on a chair. The assistant is standing next to him. Zhu Li asked him: "How is it? Did I ask you to investigate? Are you still looking for it?" Can't you find him? I asked you to investigate and find him."

"...Then we have basically searched everything here, but there is really no one, and they have already offered a huge reward. A few hundred thousand is already too much. If everyone sees it, they will definitely report it, but there is still no one. If he can be found, he said he is no longer in the country and must have gone abroad. Do you want to continue to search? Do you want to continue to go abroad to search?"

Zhu Li smoked out the last cigarette on his hand and threw it on the trash can nearby. He asked him with a complicated mood: "Do you think I pushed him too hard and made him like this? He It's really annoying now. I can't wait to leave. Otherwise, how could you leave with that man immediately after giving birth? Do you hate me so much? Did I push him too hard?"

The assistant didn't dare to tell the truth: "...a little bit."

Zhu Li took a deep breath after hearing this, and said to him with some despair: "That's it, stop looking for him, take back the person he was before, and don't continue looking for him. His affairs in the future have nothing to do with me. Since He hates me so much and doesn't want to see me running away with another man. Then I won't look for him anymore and everything will go back to where it started."

Since Doi doesn't want him to find it, he will give him freedom. Give him the freedom he has always wanted.

...

Tu Fei followed Jing Chen to Country S a week later.

He thought he was in another country, but he didn't expect that the country that brought him here was from this country. When they got off the boat, they bought a wooden house and looked at the child. The child was dead and had turned into a human being. I couldn't hold the body anymore because it would smell rancid, so I had to buy a wooden stick to put the child up, and then find a cemetery for him to bury when he arrived at the location.

Tu Fei was in a particularly bad mood this week. Jing Chen knew that he suffered from the so-called postpartum depression. After all, the child died just after giving birth. No one can accept this. Postpartum depression is normal.

He has been observing him all week. Jing Chen was found by relatives a month ago, saying that his father was sold to Nanyang more than ten years ago. He was selling piglets and made money here. He found out He got into diamond mining, and he got rich after mining. What he never forgot was the climate in his hometown, so he sent someone to find him a month ago. By that time, his father had died and left him a legacy. That legacy was special. Duo, he was born into a poor family. He never thought that at this time, he could be a young master.

He now has the ability to protect Tufei. Even if Zhu Li's forces want to bring down the sky, they are at home. He has no way to intervene abroad.

So he raised Tu Fei here, but Zhu Li couldn't find it. Jing Chen had a mansion here. After Tu Fei buried the child, he stayed in the room and never came out. He was depressed and unhappy, but he had just given birth. , although he is not a woman, he still follows the old rules and wants to give him confinement.

In a short period of time, Tu Fei has lost weight and lost a lot of weight. Today he went to see Tu Fei. Tu Fei was sitting on the bed, curled up with his legs in a daze. Suddenly he looked up at Jing Chen and asked with desperate eyes. He: "I want revenge, I want to avenge my child, is that okay?"

Chapter 220 Finale (Part 1)

It has been half a month since Tufei was discharged from the hospital. Within this half month, Jingchen found many psychiatrists and asked them to treat him. It was later said that his mental state had completely recovered. Then I felt relieved to take him home.

Last time in the hospital, Doi suddenly told him that he wanted to take revenge, which shocked him, but Doi suddenly laughed again and said to him: "I lied to you, I didn't have this idea, I was just bored. So I'm telling you this."

It was a bit scary when I heard it. After all, I was afraid that Doi would have some mental problems because of this, so I immediately found him a psychiatric doctor to check him and make sure that he had no problem before taking him out of the hospital.

Doi stayed in his villa for a month after he was discharged from the hospital. He has now become a rich man, so he has everything he wants in the villa, and there are dedicated servants who give him a lot of freedom.

Jing Chen didn't know why, but he was very good at soil and fertilizer.

Doi never thought about it. At first, he just thought he was his teacher.

He was really nice to him later on.

Tu Fei has lost a lot of weight in this month.

He used to be a fat man, but he has lost more than ten kilograms in a short period of time within a month. Adding the more than ten kilograms he lost before, he has now become a thin man, with a particularly well-proportioned figure, unlike It was like he had a big belly before, but now he doesn't even look like him when he looks in the mirror.

Moreover, none of his clothes can be worn anymore. After he couldn't wear them anymore, Jing Chen bought new clothes, which were of very trendy styles and normal sizes. He could wear them and his whole temperament was different from before. Now he is so thin that his face has become a small one. He no longer has the same feeling of collagen as before, and he is no longer like the big pie face he used to have.

He has nothing to do now, so he can only exercise. He goes out for a run every day. There are also sports equipment at home, and he uses those sports equipment to exercise.

Now that Jing Chen has taken over the company, he has to take care of a lot of things and can't take care of him a lot, so he asked him if he wanted to play some musical instruments so that he wouldn't be bored. Doi directly agreed and learned violin and piano. It was completely impossible for him to come into contact with before, but now it feels fresh to learn. Although he has never been exposed to these, he is particularly interested in these and can get started quickly. He has no foundation, but there is nothing he can do about his talent.

After he learned piano and violin, his whole temperament changed, and he was no longer as depressed as before.

Now he is immersed in learning musical instruments every day.

Moreover, Jing Chen specially hired a lot of tutors for him and asked them to come to teach him.

Doi was studying at a first-grade level before, and had fallen behind on a lot of his homework, so it was impossible not to let people come over.

Tufei also loved to learn. These teachers came to teach him, and he was obedient and studied seriously.

In a short period of time, his whole temperament has changed very quickly, and he is no longer the same as before. Since this incident happened, it has hit him hard, and he is not the same as before. Personality, now he doesn't like to talk. He can learn musical instruments and read books. He is immersed in learning. He doesn't like to talk anymore. It's not like before.

He doesn't like to eat anymore. He has a big appetite. Because he was a poor kid who came here hungry, he eats whatever is available. He especially likes cakes. But now I don't know if it's to prevent himself from getting fat again. The reason is that I am on a diet, I don't eat many high-calorie foods if I can, and I restrain myself.

What did Jing Chen say? If I hadn't seen Doi's original appearance before, seeing him like this would still be a bit strange, because I feel that his whole temperament is different, and he looks much better than before, and his body is no longer as chubby as before. , I should say he looks very good now.

No one would recognize him now as the same person as he was before, but what he missed was still the cute Tufei from before.

...

Zhu Li has become so dejected these days that he doesn't know what he is doing all day long.

They were all in a state of dissociation. Even when he saw Tu Fei's figure when walking on the street, he felt like he was going crazy. During a meeting at work, he could feel Tu Fei eating next to him. He had given up on looking for Tu Fei when he was obviously gone. However, he still thought of his shadow next to him every day, even when he went to bed at night. I saw him watching him silently next to him. When I wanted to touch his face, I found that the person had turned into a bubble and slipped away. There was no one beside him at all.

More than a month has passed, and his condition is the same every day. Tufei's fat body is still in front of him as if it has never left.

He no longer knew how his life had become such a mess, and why he had to live thinking about him every day.

But he clearly knew that he was no longer here, and he didn't know how he was living abroad, or how he was with his math teacher. He couldn't help but think about him being with his math teacher. Anger arose, and then the image of the two of them getting together unconsciously emerged in my mind. I dreamed of being in bed with his math teacher, and being fucked by his math teacher...

Thinking of that hot scene, he was about to explode. He couldn't bear it anymore. He realized that he was so possessive, and now he couldn't help but get angry when he thought about the two of them having something to do with each other.

When he went back today, he saw Li Yuanyuan holding the child. Li Yuanyuan liked her grandson very much. Since the grandson was born, her husband's inheritance distribution has been prepared. The child will get half, and then she will divorce half, and Su Zhien took half, and the three of them evenly divided it perfectly.

Fortunately, the arrival of this child caused their family to be divided in half, so the most of their entire property was the one they had not been divided by that little prodigal hoof. She particularly likes this child now. This child is a lucky star. She takes care of it every day. She wants to have a grandson. The sons of the ladies playing cards around her have already given birth to children, but she has not, so now I have a little grandson who shows off in various ways outside.

Like it however you like.

When Zhu Li went back, he saw a child drinking milk and bought foreign milk powder for him. Although Qian Yanyan gave birth to a child, he never said that he was not healthy and could not breastfeed the child, so he bought foreign milk powder. Give the child a drink.

Everyone doesn't know that Qian Yanyan went out today because not long after her confinement, her hunger and thirst arose again. Her husband couldn't satisfy her, so she found a man for herself outside, which she kept secret for the past few days. After Li Yuanyuan and Zhu Li left to hang out with men, they lied to them that they had returned to their parents' home, but in fact they were now renting rooms in a hotel with several men, which was very cool.

...

Zhu Li didn't know what to say. It was clear that this child was not what he wanted, but he always had a very cordial feeling when he saw the child. He always felt that the child was like soil, so he also liked the child. Now that he is back, Li Yuanyuan I specially held the child in his arms and said to him: "Zhu Li, I heard that you have done a paternity test on this child. Since you have done a paternity test, it means that you have determined that this child is How about your wedding? You can't treat people badly for your wedding with Yan Yan. There is no wedding yet, so you quickly prepare to give the wedding to others. Their parents are urging them, and they have given birth to the children for you. If you don't give it to them, What does a wedding look like?"

Zhu Li looked at the child in his hand, with a round face, and said perfunctorily: "Wait a little longer, don't be in a hurry, the company is a little busy recently."

The child had eaten and drank enough, but did not feel sleepy at all. When he saw him, he stretched out his small fleshy hand to hold his big hand, only holding his index finger and circling it, so that he felt safe and held it. His hands went to sleep.

Zhu Li didn't have any expectations for this child, and he didn't like this child very much, but now the moment he was caught by this child, he felt that his whole heart was melting. He was very excited. Looking at the child, For the first time, I felt like I was really becoming a father.

He thought about the child who died before. If he and Tufei's child were still alive, how wonderful it would be now. He would definitely give all his love to that child.

...

Su Zhien had recently entered the stage of giving birth. Although the old man was still pregnant, he still couldn't forget his obsession with giving birth to a child. He still sent people to see if he had given birth to a son.

She is about to give birth now, so the old man has been thinking about giving birth to a son from his belly. In this way, the Wen family will have children and successors, and the root will not be broken if they have children.

After Wen Guli found out that his grandfather had such an idea, he felt particularly ridiculous. This old stubborn man was still like this and would never know his mistake.

He has already treated her so badly, but now all she can think about is letting Su Zhien have a son. She must have a son, because only by giving birth to a son can he have a successor, and it will not work if he gives birth to something else.

Wen Guli was too lazy to talk to the old man. He didn't ask his wife to give birth to a boy or a girl. As long as he could give birth to a healthy baby, both of them would be fine. These days, Wen Guli felt that he was running away. Collapsed.

He is a man, and he is already very broken when it comes to men being able to have children, so he has always been cautious.

When I finally got to the point where I could give birth, I was hospitalized in advance because I was worried that something was wrong.

When the child was delivered, Wen Guli waited outside in agony because the sound was so uncomfortable, and Su Zhien kept screaming inside.

Mr. Wen has been afraid to go out recently. After all, he is laughed at when he goes out with a big belly, so he can only wait at home and report the situation to him as soon as possible whether he will give birth to a son or a daughter.

Wen Guli waited outside for a while, and finally there was news from Su Zhien's belly. There was a crying sound inside, and Su Zhien gave birth to a daughter.

The old man was waiting for news at the old house, but it turned out that the person on the phone was a daughter, and the child turned out to be a woman. The old man's dream was completely shattered, and he couldn't take a breath and fainted.

His wish to have offspring was shattered. The child he gave birth to was not a son, but a daughter. He was furious.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.5K 68 5
This is just a little short story. You are a girl, Ginny's friend and this about how you go from being his kid sisters best friend at odds with him t...