Rebuilding Home in the Wastel...

Galing kay minlinminlinj

Some warnings: Cannibalism, human experimentation, mu*der, torture, body horror. Yu Qunqing opened his eyes a... Higit pa

Chapter 1 River View Room
Chapter 2 Krypton Gold Game
Chapter 3 Fire Moth
Chapter 4 Cleaning up residential areas
Chapter 5 Parrot
Chapter 6 Game Update
Chapter 7 The Key to Rebirth
Chapter 8 The second time out
Chapter 9 Gator Season
Chapter 10 Heavy Rain Warning
Chapter 11 Rescue in the water
Chapter 12 Usage of Building Materials
Chapter 13 Waterways
Chapter 14 Water Ghost
Chapter 15 Ecological Ethics Foundation
Chapter 16 Special Level
Chapter 17 The Devil in a Bottle
Chapter 18 Cafe
Chapter 19 Water Train
Chapter 20 The gangster eats the gangster
Chapter 21 Eat black and eat black
Chapter 22 Eat black, eat black, eat black, eat black
Chapter 23 Recruiting new employees
Chapter 24 Return to the Community
Chapter 25 Beating up my teammates
Chapter 26 No Money
Chapter 27 New Game [Inverted V Starts]
Chapter 28 Penguin Farm
Chapter 29 Game Sharing
Chapter 30 will not be upgraded
Chapter 31 Klein Bottle
Chapter 32 University Town Shelter
Chapter 33 Two camps
Chapter 34 Get in the mix
Chapter 35 Inside the Wall
Chapter 36 Attack
Chapter 37 Escape (Part 1)
Chapter 38 Escape (Part 2)
Chapter 39 Future Possibilities
Chapter 40 Makeover
Chapter 41 Krypton Gold Players
Chapter 42 Evil God Cat
Chapter 43 Playing games is like going to work
Chapter 44 The second form of superpower
Chapter 45 The game is shut down and the server is suspended
Chapter 46 Three Test Version
Chapter 47 The Library of the Soul
Chapter 48 The Flying Bumblebee
Chapter 49 Just as bad
Chapter 50 Bait
Chapter 51 One of the Eight Legs
Chapter 52: Cat Open Beta Opens
Chapter 53 Crocodile
Chapter 54 Doctor
Chapter 55 Exchange
Chapter 56 Radio
Chapter 57 Rumor
Chapter 58 Memory returns
Chapter 59 Natural Disaster Ultramarine
Chapter 60 Humanity
Chapter 61 New Server Establishment
Chapter 62 The Endless Doom
Chapter 63 Crocodile activities
Chapter 64 Lights Out Mode
Chapter 65 Collective Upgrade
Chapter 66 The arrival of the true body
Chapter 67 People in the Subway
Chapter 68 Running a Cafe
Chapter 69 Emotional upload
Chapter 70 Assisted AI
Chapter 71 Natural Disaster Community
Chapter 72 Dr. Chen
Chapter 73 The last teammate
Chapter 74 Building the Fourth Ring Road
Chapter 75 Mountain Road Motorcycle
Chapter 76 Sawing Wood
Chapter 77 Infiltration
Chapter 78 Chaos arises
Chapter 79 Transparent Silk Thread
Chapter 80 Sober
Chapter 81 Pull the trigger
Chapter 82 True and False Confessions
Chapter 84 New Manager
Chapter 85 Food City
Chapter 86 Awakening
Chapter 87 A vast expanse of white
Chapter 88 City of Natural Disaster (END)
Extra 1 Ordinary Daily Life

Chapter 83 Water Pipe Adventure

65 0 0
Galing kay minlinminlinj

The blue screen stood in front of Yu Qunqing, covering AI's large screen airtightly. The system is silently protesting in its own way!

What a 3A masterpiece! Mini games are the most fun!

Yu Qunqing silently plugged the system back in. How could a child understand the fun of PC gaming? Tang Qianjiang on the side wondered why Yu Qunqing suddenly used his superpower. She Lulang was thinking that Yu Qunqing's powers seemed to have self-awareness...

Tang Qianjiang hurriedly switched between several pages, which displayed dense data from time to time, which made people dizzy. The three-minute trial time passed quickly, and the AI ​​asked: "Do you want to run for the manager of the human survival auxiliary AI?"

"No..." Tang Qianjiang was a little discouraged. After a while, he plucked up the courage to ask: "Yu Qunqing, do you have any ideas about the follow-up management of the shelter?"

Now that the management position of the shelter is vacant, people's calmness is only superficial. Maybe after Yu Qunqing and the others leave, or even the next afternoon, a new conflict will break out. At that point the entire sanctuary will be doomed.

She Lulang said calmly and surprisingly: "It is impossible for us not to endanger other people's lives."

Tang Qianjiang: "Isn't this villain's declaration too candid..." After that, he said, "Okay, I'll go Find some people in the residential area and compete freely tomorrow morning." He is Dr. Chen's only relative and behaves quite harmlessly on weekdays, so he naturally has a good mass base.

Yu Qunqing looked into the dark distance. His superpower was rolling into a big blue ball and desperately hitting the shelter capsule. But the system was unable to actively attack, and even the air did not fluctuate after being hit so many times.

Yu Qunqing could already hear the cry from the system's excited figure:

"I want to uninstall you!!!"

Yu Qunqing thought for a while and said: "The people of Jiangbei City must unite together to survive the eight-legged frost. Difficulty. It would be best if the community can cooperate with the shelter. As for the manager, I have a way to circumvent the principles of AI..."

...

Jiangbei City has not seen the moon for a long time, and it is still foggy tonight. Yu Qunqing and She Lulang were sitting next to the cooling tube next to the AI ​​capsule. Yu Qunqing felt that there was no need to keep any secrets in front of the deputy team, so he opened the screen to play. He felt safe with the vice team always in his sight.

He asked Tang Qianjiang to release news about the new manager. The new manager will be selected from Yu Qunqing's team. In order to protect the manager, the specific identity is confidential. If someone who is short-sighted wants to challenge the managers, they will find that each of them can fight back. Because Yu Qunqing allowed the system to eat up part of the AI, bypassing the identity of the administrator and gaining full authority.

"Can you turn it into a part of the mini-game?" Yu Qunqing asked.

"Beep - this program is too complex and cannot be broken down into small games for the time being." The system replied, "It is being cracked for you by brute force -" "

It doesn't have to be small games." Yu Qunqing said, "You can learn its program , and strive to create a 3A masterpiece in the future."

The system paused for more than ten minutes, and Yu Qunqing waited patiently. The system suddenly had an enlightenment: "I can evolve! I can break free from the constraints of my true form!"

Therefore, the AI's operating system remains, and the system navigates within the most sophisticated programs of human beings. The huge AI capsule flashes a strange blue light from time to time, which is a sign that the system is copying, splitting, and analyzing.

"We have never touched AI in our last life. I wonder what kind of shelter the research center has built?" Yu Qunqing said to She Lulang. Now that times have changed, he has a more peaceful attitude toward the sanctuary.

AI has two most basic resources, one is electricity and the other is computing power. Electricity provides the power for all hardware operations, and computing power is responsible for real-time judgment.

For example, in a restaurant, electricity can be responsible for starting the dishwasher, food delivery machine, and noodle slicer. The computing power is used to determine the flow of people in the restaurant, whether there are vacancies in food preparation, and whether man-made accidents have occurred in the restaurant, and to deduce the best solution based on each scenario.

AI technology also requires a certain amount of electricity and computing power to be upgraded and unlocked.

Because AI needs to cooperate with humans. If humans want to build a shelter on a dangerous cliff, it will be a huge waste if AI releases all the technology at once. AI needs to confirm that managers have the ability to build basic technology before it will increase trust authority. In a way, AI is training managers to think more deeply about human survival.

The first thing that caught Yu Qunqing's eyes was the functional division map of the shelter, which marked the locations of each area.

The map also has a "permission mode" that displays the authorized personnel admitted in each area. For example, the accommodation area has permission 0 and anyone can go there; the research center has permission 3 and only some people are welcome. This permission function requires technology-permission lock combination. But Shelter doesn't seem to have this skill lit up.

"Will the people in the research center play the infrastructure game..." Yu Qunqing complained in a low voice and continued to look at the AI ​​map.

The third mode of the map is the "infrastructure perspective", where you can see the dense water pipes and cables buried underground in the shelter, as well as the occasional supercharger and transformer. The geological structure here is relatively safe, so so many things can be buried. But Yu Qunqing felt obsessive-compulsive when he saw the intricate pipelines, as if he had to reorganize them!

"The electricity here is too unsafe..." Yu Qunqing found the power plant and water purification plant on the ground through the pipes, and found that although the power plant was connected to many batteries, the power in the shelter was always in an extremely critical state.

"After certifying the administrator, the power is still not restored? Is the computing power not enough?" Yu Qunqing switched back to the "Functional Division" map in annoyance. He wanted to see where the original research center used the power and computing power?

He looked through the functions and saw LV1 and LV2. It looked like the research center was not building infrastructure at all! The more prominent ones are the infrastructure area, agricultural area and scientific research area of ​​LV3. These upgrades all have their reasons. The higher the level, the higher the power consumption and computing power. These projects alone should not be enough to consume so many resources.

Finally, Yu Qunqing found the area that consumes the most power.

Canteen, LV5!

Kitchen, LV6!

"We were so lucky to live so long in our previous life..."

Yu Qunqing couldn't help but sigh.

As the saying goes, people are as good as rice and steel...

but you can't spend all your resources on it!

She Lulang actually remembered: "A lot of chaos in my previous life was caused by lack of food."

Yu Xi L椟jga In this way, Yu Qunqing was finally able to deduce the infrastructure construction ideas of the research center. If the superpower complains about not having enough food, causing chaos, then upgrade the kitchen; the more advanced the kitchen, the more ingredients will be consumed, and the superpower will soon be out of food, causing chaos again... and the cycle continues.

Alas, it seems that professional players are still needed.

I can finally play other games openly in front of the system!

She Lulang saw that Yu Qunqing was very interested and smiled slightly.

Although I don't know why Yu Qunqing's superpower is exploring the AI ​​capsule, his superpower seems to have self-awareness... Is there something Yu Qunqing forgot to tell him?

She Lulang stared at the extremely lively little blue ball with some suspicion.

Yu Qunqing didn't notice it, probably because it was too outrageous to admit that he had a natural disaster kid, so he subconsciously ignored it.

He used a very small amount of power to turn on the AI's broadcast function and announced to all the residents of the shelter: The new manager has taken office, let us warmly welcome him.

The AI ​​also comes with applause sound effects, which is so fashionable!

Residents in the accommodation complex are worried. They thought Tang Qianjiang was from their side, and they knew that the information Tang Qianjiang revealed in advance was indeed correct. One of the members of Yu Qunqing's team was elected as the manager, and the specific information was kept confidential. The feeling of not knowing who was responsible made them slightly uneasy.

"Looking on the bright side, at least the power has been restored and it won't be so cold tonight."

The residents walked into the narrow room in twos and threes. Too many things happened today and they needed to have a good sleep. They worry that there will be terrible changes tomorrow. The most frightening thing in the apocalypse is the unknown.

"Strange, the heating seems to be warmer today..."

Many people felt that their sleep tonight was very solid. It wasn't until the next day that they discovered this unexpectedly.

In fact, Yu Qunqing closed all the facilities in the canteen and kitchen, returning the power reserve of the shelter from "extremely critical" to "dangerous", and the computing power can calculate the other three low-level projects.

Yu Qunqing dug out some electricity from other projects.

Research center? Except for the heating function, everything else is turned off, and there is no need for lighting!

Other work areas? Inside is a production line for a large number of items. For example, special cold-weather clothing for shelters is produced here, but now all factories are closed!

Agricultural area? In addition to farmland, there is also a disaster stone detoxification and crushing device, which is used to make fertilizer. There are not enough disaster stones now, so this big machine will be shut down soon!

Border zone? There is only LV2, which is still guarded by humans. It is better to allocate more power to keep warm.

The power margin of the shelter is now "low-medium", and the computing power margin has increased significantly.

Yu Qunqing allocated some electricity to the heating in the accommodation area, and at the same time banned the use of daily water pipes in the entire shelter.

He wants to rebuild the shelter's infrastructure!

Looking up from the foot of the mountain, we first see the border area where the shelter is very large. The outermost layer is an area with unmanned traps and defense facilities, and then there is a guarded checkpoint. The large open space behind the checkpoint is a waiting observation area and a disinfection area. Then there is another level.

Behind the border area are the superpower hall, dining hall and kitchen. There are no people and no light now.

Then there is the accommodation area, with narrow iron houses packed together as densely as fish scales. People who live here have little privacy. In the last days, people don't care about this stuff either. The accommodation area is also subdivided into disinfection bathhouses, public toilets and other areas. The temperature is lower now, so it seems more acceptable.

The different directions of the accommodation area are research centers, agricultural areas and other operating areas. Each area has a relatively long strip of land.

The AI ​​capsule is located at the border of the research center and the agricultural area, surrounded by layers, not far from the power station and water purification plant.

Yu Qunqing drew a rough draft on the AI ​​screen and created five main water pipe channels, allowing AI's computing power to calculate new plans for the infrastructure area. Because the shelter is expanding little by little, the distribution of water and electricity may be reasonable at first, but as more and more people and other things come later, the plan cannot keep up with the changes, and various pipes begin to get knotted. Maybe the original research center also had the idea of ​​re-dividing the area, but no big move was made due to reality.

AI cannot create hardware facilities out of thin air. It can only remind humans what materials are nearby and how they can be assembled into good water pipes. As for who does it and how it is done, managers must shoulder the responsibility.

Yu Qunqing can ask all residents to get up and move bricks tomorrow morning. He has force value and is very good at threatening others. He can complete the new pipeline system quickly with 20,000 people. But waiting until tomorrow morning is still too slow. If Yu Qunqing doesn't come up with an orderly pipeline system, he will be obsessed with it all night.

He called out to the system that was swimming in the sea of ​​learning: "I think this part can be modified into a mini-game."

The system suddenly appeared in front of him: "I just said mini-games would be more fun."

It seeped into the ground and floated out after a few seconds. : "Do you want to open the game applet - Water Pipe Adventure?"

The game applet was an additional game form linked to social software before the end of the world. The advantage is that it does not need to be downloaded and can be played with just one click. The nature of the system determines that it cannot be transformed into a small game out of thin air. It requires the player's "game slot" and "game seed".

Yu Qunqing's "game slot" is unlocked with "exploration value". There are not many intact buildings after the apocalypse. The upgrade gift before the system included "exploration value", so this level can be solved. The "game seeds" require special conditions to be given away. However, the game applet does not need to be downloaded, so "game seeds" are not necessary.

"Game applet-Water Pipe Adventure is loaded successfully! Hurry up and organize the pipes!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

141K 3.6K 47
Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their adult lives, stress and hard decisions may...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 94.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
16K 478 82
Author: Do whatever you want Lu Sinian is bound to a plane retail store. He opens the starter pack. [Congratulations to the owner for getting ten bot...