Rebuilding Home in the Wastel...

By minlinminlinj

Some warnings: Cannibalism, human experimentation, mu*der, torture, body horror. Yu Qunqing opened his eyes a... More

Chapter 1 River View Room
Chapter 2 Krypton Gold Game
Chapter 3 Fire Moth
Chapter 4 Cleaning up residential areas
Chapter 5 Parrot
Chapter 6 Game Update
Chapter 7 The Key to Rebirth
Chapter 8 The second time out
Chapter 9 Gator Season
Chapter 10 Heavy Rain Warning
Chapter 11 Rescue in the water
Chapter 12 Usage of Building Materials
Chapter 13 Waterways
Chapter 14 Water Ghost
Chapter 15 Ecological Ethics Foundation
Chapter 16 Special Level
Chapter 17 The Devil in a Bottle
Chapter 18 Cafe
Chapter 19 Water Train
Chapter 20 The gangster eats the gangster
Chapter 21 Eat black and eat black
Chapter 22 Eat black, eat black, eat black, eat black
Chapter 23 Recruiting new employees
Chapter 24 Return to the Community
Chapter 25 Beating up my teammates
Chapter 26 No Money
Chapter 27 New Game [Inverted V Starts]
Chapter 28 Penguin Farm
Chapter 29 Game Sharing
Chapter 30 will not be upgraded
Chapter 31 Klein Bottle
Chapter 32 University Town Shelter
Chapter 33 Two camps
Chapter 34 Get in the mix
Chapter 35 Inside the Wall
Chapter 36 Attack
Chapter 37 Escape (Part 1)
Chapter 38 Escape (Part 2)
Chapter 39 Future Possibilities
Chapter 40 Makeover
Chapter 41 Krypton Gold Players
Chapter 42 Evil God Cat
Chapter 43 Playing games is like going to work
Chapter 44 The second form of superpower
Chapter 45 The game is shut down and the server is suspended
Chapter 46 Three Test Version
Chapter 47 The Library of the Soul
Chapter 48 The Flying Bumblebee
Chapter 49 Just as bad
Chapter 50 Bait
Chapter 51 One of the Eight Legs
Chapter 52: Cat Open Beta Opens
Chapter 53 Crocodile
Chapter 54 Doctor
Chapter 55 Exchange
Chapter 56 Radio
Chapter 57 Rumor
Chapter 58 Memory returns
Chapter 59 Natural Disaster Ultramarine
Chapter 60 Humanity
Chapter 61 New Server Establishment
Chapter 62 The Endless Doom
Chapter 63 Crocodile activities
Chapter 64 Lights Out Mode
Chapter 65 Collective Upgrade
Chapter 66 The arrival of the true body
Chapter 67 People in the Subway
Chapter 68 Running a Cafe
Chapter 69 Emotional upload
Chapter 70 Assisted AI
Chapter 71 Natural Disaster Community
Chapter 73 The last teammate
Chapter 74 Building the Fourth Ring Road
Chapter 75 Mountain Road Motorcycle
Chapter 76 Sawing Wood
Chapter 77 Infiltration
Chapter 78 Chaos arises
Chapter 79 Transparent Silk Thread
Chapter 80 Sober
Chapter 81 Pull the trigger
Chapter 82 True and False Confessions
Chapter 83 Water Pipe Adventure
Chapter 84 New Manager
Chapter 85 Food City
Chapter 86 Awakening
Chapter 87 A vast expanse of white
Chapter 88 City of Natural Disaster (END)
Extra 1 Ordinary Daily Life

Chapter 72 Dr. Chen

67 0 0
By minlinminlinj

Dr. Chen Shengpu is over seventy years old. He has been exposed to rain and sun many times, and the wrinkles on his face are as deep as the cracks in rocks, but his body is still strong. So he refused the invitation to be picked up by a private car from the Jiangbei City Shelter on the grounds that it was too much of a waste of electricity, and chose to hike up the mountain. The commissioner who came to escort the shelter had no choice but to follow Dr. Chen on foot.

"You are the closest to the Eight-legged Frost. It's really cold." Dr. Chen glanced back at the huge natural disaster from time to time, his eyes were extremely sharp, as if he was looking at his lifelong enemy. He said solemnly: "We must eradicate all natural disasters, and mankind will definitely win the final victory." "

That's what you said." The shelter specialist stepped across the slippery ice and helped the old man walk up the mountain. Now they have passed the shelter level and come to the area of ​​​​the hall of superpowers.

Dr. Chen looked at the hall with people coming and going, and expressed some relief: "You have quite a lot of residents here, which is good. I heard that the shelter in Velu City was swallowed up by a cystic natural disaster, and it is still unclear whether it is alive or dead. I don't know if they have found rescue."

The commissioner replied: "Our shelter will definitely try our best to assist our compatriots!"

Dr. Chen was silent for a while, seeming to recall some bad memories. He suddenly said: "Where is your auxiliary AI body? Let me debug it."

Dr. Chen has a high reputation among the people, and the research center was also the result of his help in establishing it, so Dr. Chen almost enjoys the highest status in the shelter. permissions. Although the people at the research center were still waiting for Dr. Chen to go to the meeting, the escort specialist still respectfully brought Dr. Chen to the huge auxiliary AI body.

Traps were set up on the three outer and inner floors of the auxiliary AI. The specialist on the innermost floor said it was inconvenient to enter, leaving Dr. Chen alone. Dr. Chen nodded and said they had worked hard.

"Identification successful. Hello, Dr. Chen Shengpu, this AI identification code is: NJ278-002." The auxiliary AI allocated some computing power to talk to Dr. Chen. The body of AI is a ball with a diameter of ten meters. In the process of continuous development of functions, it has more and more physical plug-ins, so this "big iron ball" is constantly elongated vertically, forming a "big iron ball" covering an area of ​​about 200 square meters. Big Capsule". Therefore, everyone is accustomed to calling it "shelter capsule".

Only a place with a shelter capsule where humans receive reasonable institutional arrangements and food distribution can be called a formal shelter.

"Long time no see."

Dr. Chen looked nostalgic. Before his retirement, he worked at the Supreme Academy of Sciences and participated in the research and development of auxiliary AI, with the original intention of contributing to mankind's conquest of nature. The time he spent discussing mathematics and physics with his comrades was his happiest time. Therefore, after retiring, he kept thinking about the progress of this project and went back to take a look from time to time. His comrades joked that he cared more about AI than his family.

However, natural disaster struck.

At the moment of death, his comrades sent him a telegram: "Send the capsule to the whole world at all costs!"

He ran from home so fast that one of his shoes was lost. He rushed into the missile launch center in a panic and entered the password for the program to send the AI ​​tremblingly. . Watching a ray of purple light rising into the sky, dragging out dazzling fireworks, it was as if the ground had launched a comet into the universe. Then the comet flew into the sky and scattered in all directions. The missiles carried tens of thousands of AI entities across the continents and were dropped one by one.

That night, the Earth exploded with the largest fireworks ever seen.

After that night, all his comrades died in the line of duty, and they never heard from him again.

Later, Chen Shengpu vowed to fight against natural disasters, graded each natural disaster, and proposed a 55% human rights line. People heard his name on the radio and loved him.

Dr. Chen woke up from his memories, touched the cold shell of the AI ​​with his withered hand, and said: "Good boy, I want to close some of your permissions. No matter what happens in this shelter, your first principle will not take effect."

AI: "I can't do it, Doctor. I will always follow the first principle, which is to serve the survival of all mankind."

Dr. Yu

Xichen took out a USB flash drive and said: "You will understand after you read this information. "

The AI ​​scanned Dr. Chen's USB flash drive and found that it was not a virus, but just some logical proofs, so it read it with confidence. A minute later, it replied: "I understand, Doctor. I will follow your advice and close some of the permissions. If anything happens in this shelter that violates the first permission, I will not shut down." Dr. Chen sighed heavily and shook

. Shaking off the ice residue from his body, he pushed open the iron door and left.

He came to the conference room of the research center, which was full of people. After the natural disaster, communication difficulties increased significantly. Dr. Chen established research centers in every shelter he could contact, and he personally promoted many important members.

"Let's have a meeting now." Dr. Chen's voice was like a bell, and the atmosphere became obviously solemn as soon as he spoke, "Have you received any rescue from Velu City?" "We are late

, most of the escapees in Velu City have been destroyed. According to the traces on the ground, some people may still be alive, and we are trying our best to search and

rescue them." Dr. Chen shot a circle of people present like a hawk, and finally closed his eyes: "I understand, you can save as many as you can."

The words of both parties No need to make it too clear. Jiangbei City Research Center has euphemistically expressed that it "does not want to save", and Dr. Chen also knows the reason, which is simply that there is not enough supplies. But how could he scold these people? Everyone just wants to live. So Dr. Chen took a step back and just said, "Save as many as we can." As long as they can save one person, they have done their duty.

"Report what you learned about the humanoid natural disaster." Dr. Chen conducted the second meeting content.

"The host of the natural disaster Ultramarine is a human, who is related to a family in our shelter. Although the natural disaster did not destroy the appearance of the host, it did not inherit the memory of the host. The reason is that the natural disaster had attacked the host. Sanctuary members who are related by blood.

The ability of this natural disaster is not yet clear. Currently, it is known that they have strong close combat skills, precise operation of thunder point elemental abilities, mastery of archery, cancel other people's abilities, and force others to recover. Super powers, suspected of having the ability to destroy space and generate space. The last point is not supported by specific image evidence.

The natural disaster is cautious, possesses certain intelligence, and seems to communicate with different forces. Polar Bear Company has sent a telegram to deny this. Ecological Ethics Fund It is not yet clear that the society has severed diplomatic relations with us.

This natural disaster has communication with humans, and the possibility of manipulating humans to become associates cannot be ruled out. Currently known associates are: She Lulang, Li Yuebai, Lin Luyi, and Dong Changxin. This natural disaster cannot be ruled out There is also the possibility of communication with humans inside the shelter, but the investigation has not yet been completed."

"Wait a minute." Dr. Chen interrupted, "Why do you know this list in so much detail?"

"Hello, doctor." Sitting in the corner, writing the minutes of the meeting Han Shuzhu stood up and said, "I once faced the natural disaster Ultramarine, and I was lucky enough to hear his conversation with his accomplices, but I didn't leave any audio and video data. I'm very sorry." In fact, he only found these names by looking through the Book of Parasites

. He "text invaded" several more people, and the Parasitic Book finally grew and told him more information. So Han Shuzhu didn't know about Sun Min's existence, nor did he know that Li Yuebai was still a prisoner at that time.

Dr. Chen nodded, asked Han Shuzhu to sit down, and said: "The evolution of natural disasters is much faster than that of humans. In less than a year, natural disasters have evolved to this level... Natural disasters Ultramarine and his associates must be eliminated, otherwise they will It will be a major disaster for mankind!"

He also presided over the analysis of several blood reports of natural disaster ultramarine, and then asked: "Then how is the progress of our 'disaster stone flushing' plan?"

"Disaster Stone Chongqing" is to inject disaster stones into human bodies in different forms to find a way to quickly upgrade supernatural powers. Han Shuzhu smiled slightly. After his "text invasion", his position has risen a lot. He has been exposed to top-secret experiments. The scene where he has power and is sought after by thousands of people in the end of the world is just around the corner. He reported: "There have been certain results. Currently, three-tenths of the experimental subjects have survived the initial rejection experiment. I am glad that you can come and provide guidance." ...

Yu

Haolan felt that the world was going crazy. .

He sat in the laboratory, not wanting to use his liquefaction power at all. He recently learned that every time he liquefied the disaster stone, he would put it into the experimental body for observation, and many humans who were used as experimental subjects died as a result.

But the people around me seemed to be used to this.

The most terrifying thing is that everyone he comes into contact with sincerely thinks that he and Jiang Qiwen are a couple, and every time he refuses is just a game between lovers. If Jiang Qiwen hadn't been busy all day long, he wouldn't have known what would happen next. He had no place to ask for help, no place to escape. It was freezing and snowy outside, but there were only his remaining relatives in the shelter... Yu Qianlan could only sit on pins and needles in the laboratory every day.

Suddenly, the door of the laboratory opened, and some special disaster stones were delivered to Yu Qianlan. Yu Zhilan looked at the filthy calamity stone on the tray and remained silent.

Two researchers also came in, one was the recorder Han Shuzhu, and the other was a superhuman who was responsible for guarding. His name is Tang Qianjiang. He is relatively young. He used to be an artist and has long curly hair. His superpower level is still at level 1, and he has not gone out on many missions. The reason why he can take up a relatively leisurely job as a guard in the shelter is because he is the grandson of Dr. Chen.

For Yu Zhilan, a painful day began again...

...

in a downtown community.

Everyone began to carry out construction in full swing, digging three feet into the ground near the community and scooping out all usable materials. Everyone collected a lot of cloth and cotton, washed it and made various cold-proof measures. The weather is getting colder and colder, with a layer of frost forming in many places, and the sky and the earth are completely white.

When he went out today, Yu Qunqing clearly felt that something was wrong with the way everyone looked at him. Their eyes were three-quarters surprised, four-quarters sparkling, and ninety-nine percentages pretending to be careless, but they still glanced behind him.

what happened?

Yu Qunqing didn't think about it, but still walked to the small clinic as planned.

There are now two small clinics in the community. Because doctors are so important, and medical supplies are the most scarce thing in the community, there is currently no force to say that small clinics are under their control. Everyone registers for consultation according to the rules, and no one is allowed to tamper in the hospital.

Small clinics can also be considered power vacuums. Unlike cafes, the hiring fees for doctors and nurses are directly paid by Crocodile. At the same time, Crocodile will purchase the medical supplies everyone finds and redistribute them. Therefore, the small clinic falls within the sphere of influence of the Crocodile Neighborhood Committee.

Yu Qunqing found Li Yuebai in the small clinic. He wanted to ask about the situation of the shelter, but was startled by the other person's appearance.

Li Yuebai raised his head from various handwritten books. His eyes were darkened, his face was pale, and his blood was about to turn into brown.

Yu Qunqing asked: "How long have you not rested?"

Li Yuebai pushed up his glasses: "Studying medicine is inherently contrary to nature."

Doctors never appear in various community chaos, because all doctors are busy doing operations and preparations Next surgery. As the most highly educated and experienced doctor present, Li Yuebai was busy guiding surgeries, using supernatural powers to examine patients, reading relevant retained books, writing research papers on natural disasters, and manually correcting the format of papers due to obsessive-compulsive disorder... He had not collected enough for three days. 8 hours of sleep.

... In his previous life, Li Yuebai loved to treat people, but in this life he stayed up all night to save people. It has indeed changed a lot.

But Li Yuebai is a person who is very good at showing off. He put on a business smile towards the famous Yu Qunqing, as if he was originally in Yu Qunqing's camp. He said: "Is there anything I can help you with? Although I have never studied psychology, I still provide love information services, because doctors are omnipotent." Yu Qunqing frowned: "Who would

fall in love at this time?"

Li Yuebai Decisively betraying the source of the information: "Really? People from the Ministry of Communications said that you and She Lulang are in a relationship."

Yu Qunqing looked at Li Yuebai.

Li Yuebai looked at Yu Qunqing with a smile.

Yu Qunqing looked at Li Yuebai again.

A few seconds later, he repeated the source of the rumor in confusion: "Communications Department?" Could it be that members of the former Psychic Library had tricked him into something?

In fact, this matter does have something to do with the Mind Library.

Last night, Lin Lu used telepathy to complain about Yu Qunqing to Queen Bee. He was surprised that Yu Qunqing and She Lulang insisted on living together. As luck would have it, the psychic psychics actually shared the same communication channel, so everyone in the Psychic Library heard it.

And new members of the Communications Department were sent to various forces to be responsible for long-distance communication. At that time, other residents did not believe that the Ministry of Communications could be so miraculous in spiritual communication and wanted the Ministry of Communications to demonstrate it. So in order to win the trust of the people, a member of the Communications Department said that he knew a big secret. Yu Qunqing and She Lulang were suspected of being in love.

"Oh——" Everyone fell back after hearing the news and automatically removed "suspicious".

Several powerful talkers had been threatened by She Lulang, and they were wondering why She Lulang knew about their relationship with Yu Qunqing, but if they were lovers, everything would make sense.

"I have known it for a long time." Someone from the student union said, "They were a couple before."

Some people even found Yu Qunqing's usual partners to ask.

Dong Chang thought of all the clues in his mind and worded his words carefully: "It seems, somewhat, reasonable."

Sun Min was very gentle and cheerful: "Really? I will bless them."

"What!!" Lin Lu felt like seeing him when he heard it. When Godzilla resurrected, he was so surprised that he asked, "They live together because they are in love?"

There are too few entertainment options in the community. In short, various versions of love rumors fly to every corner.

The version Yu Qunqing heard from Li Yuebai was: Yu Qunqing and She Lulang had been in love for a long time, but were separated due to natural disasters. The two stayed on their own until they met on an outing, and She Lulang decided to defect from the shelter on the spot. Since then, the young couple has been sweetly in love.

"The details are quite realistic." Yu Qunqing commented, tapping the medical records on the table with his fingers.

Li Yuebai continued to smile and suggested: "If it is a rumor, you can put up a notice in the small clinic to refute the rumor. After all, there is a lot of traffic here."

Yu Qunqing's eyes drifted away: "It doesn't have to be so troublesome..."

The author has something to say:

it is easier to identify. Person:

Team in previous life: Xiao Yu Xiaoshe, Lin Luyi, Dong Changxin (sniper), Li Yuebai (doctor), Tang Qianjiang, Han Shuzhu (has left the team) In

this life: Xiao Yu Xiaoshe, Sun Min (alive) version), Lin Luyi, Dong Changxin, Li Yuebai (the version that is still working overtime in the clinic)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 140 8
Part Two to Confessions of A Church Girl ( Please read that one first)
12.3K 340 20
⊱ ────── {.β‹… ✯ β‹….} ────── ⊰ {hiatus} Yuno x Fem Asta Disclaimer Bad Grammar ⊱ ────── {.β‹… ✯ β‹….} ────── ⊰
604K 51.3K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
6.3K 103 141
Please, no voting! εζ΄ΎδΈŠδ½δΉ‹η»ΏθŒΆε½±εΈη―‡[εΏ«η©Ώ]_晴川ζ³ͺ相思 One sentence summary: Two drama stars have an online drama. γ€€γ€€Purpose: To do work, you must be diligent and d...