You Belong With Me

By nesswritesss

She never believed the concept of soulmates until him and he never found one. ห‹โžทThe story revolves around tw... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
1. AVYUKTA
2. RADHIKA
3. AVYUKTA
4. RADHIKA
5. AVYUKTA
6. RADHIKA
7. AVYUKTA
8. RADHIKA
10. AVYUKTA
11. RADHIKA
12. AVYUKTA
13. RADHIKA
14. AVYUKTA
15. RADHIKA
16. AVYUKTA & RADHIKA
17. RADHIKA
18. AVYUKTA
19. AVYUKTA
20. RADHIKA
21. RADHIKA & AVYUKTA
22. RADHIKA
23. AVYUKTA
24. RADHIKA & AVYUKTA
25. RADHIKA
26. RADHIKA

9. RADHIKA

387 48 32
By nesswritesss

Every one was quiet until Rahul turned a little bit and said
"Oye, I have something for you." After receiving a questioning look from me he pulled out two KitKat bars from his bag and gave them to me.

"You know what, I love you so much!" I told him making shinchan eyes and pinching his cheeks.

Putting one in my bag I divided other in four equal parts and handed two to Rahul for him and Bhaiya. I turned towards a non-existent person who was sitting beside me to see him already staring at me and noticing every activity of mine.

I forwarded my hand to give him that piece of chocolate and he lightly shaked his head in a clear 'no'. I then placed that piece in his palm and said "you're not saying no to me ever again. okay?" to which he nodded, then smiled fully so that I could see all his teeth, blinking his eyes he did that eye thing he does everytime and ate it.

I noticed that his elder brother was paying attention to each and every moment between us and I found it a little bit awkward but I didn't mind it anyways.

We finally reached there and as decided in car we started from Amer palace and Devi Mata temple. Rahul, Suyash bhaiya and I removed our shoes and slippers and Rahul went to take prasad. I then noticed suyash bhaiya making a video of place telling each and every detail about palace and temple in it. So I turned my head in Avyukta's direction and gave him a questionable look.

"Please don't mind him. He's recording this video so that he can show it to Priti Bhabhi later." He said coming closer to me and leaned against a tree. Yes this place is having trees. There is this open place outside the main temple which is covered with red stones but there are gaps in between in which trees are grown.

"I don't mind him. It's totally okay it's just..." I stopped as I couldn't find the exact word to articulate the feeling.

"Romantic?" He asked and I turned towards him. His face slightly tilted in my direction, his hair a little bit wavy, falling onto his face on one side making him look absolutely dashing, his curb chain hanging freely out of his t-shirt, his hands covered in loose shirt hidden in pockets of his jeans. Everything about him looking so good that I couldn't not stop myself from contemplating. I noticed one more thing that he was still inside his shoes.

"No...um I mean yes." I said looking away in other direction from where I heard Rahul clearing his throat.

I heard my senior chuckle at my sudden action of diverting my gaze from him. He then called his brother and we moved to go inside the temple but Avyukta didn't enter the gate.

"He won't come inside." His brother said as I asked Rahul 'what's with him not coming inside?'

"It's his story to tell. Come on let's go." Rahul told me and three of us went inside.

After we were done with our darshan, suyash bhaiya got busy in his phone and he was barely paying attention to the rest three of us. After some minutes Rahul got a call and he also got busy leaving me and Avyukta alone.

I suggested Avyukta to accompany me towards the stalls of various items till both the boys are done with their calls to which he gladly agreed.

I started from a stall on which a lot of bangles of different types were spread in a big basket and a lady was sitting near it with a kid. The boy look like he's 8-10 year old and he was playing with tipi-tipi top.

I bent towards the basket & started seeing Bangles and from the corner of my eye I saw Ayukta leaned down to brush his hand in the boys' head and started chatting with him.

He asked him his name and the boy replied with Madhav. Avyukta said my name is kanha too, and they both giggled. NGL It was cute.

Madhav asked Avyukta to play that game with him. FYI in tipi-tipi top we tell what the person is on the basis of their favourite colour and number.

Avyukta chose number six and Madhav told him that he's a servant.

"May I play too?" I said and they both turned towards me.

"Choose a colour." Madhav said after nodding at me.

"Red"

"Choose a number."

"Three"

"Choose a number again."

"Five." After listening to it madhav folded the paper toy in a way to reveal what am I and then he said nothing.

"Who am I?" I asked.

"My Queen." Avyukta replied. I turned my head towards Madhav for confirmation and he nodded before saying

"You're the queen and he's your servant."

"Haha. What?"

"See number five is queen and number six is her servant." He unfolded his toy to show us what was written on it.

I smiled and gave him a kitkat. After that I bought two bangles, one for me and one for my mumma. Waving off Madhav, I hopped onto another stall which had small diaries and pens covered with glitter and mirror beads. I was so engrossed in checking them that I didn't noticed that Avyukta was still on the last stall.

After some minutes he came to me and handed a me a box. I gave him a questionable look to which he gestured to open the box.

"Oh god. Why did u buy it ? That too two pieces of same bangle"

"One is for you and one is for Natasha."

"Why for me?"

"Because I saw the way you were looking at it."

"I was just checking it. I didn't wanted it."

"I know the difference between your 'just checking' and 'wanting it' looks. Believe me, little miss." I said nothing but just smiled and kept one bangle from the two of them.

I didn't know why he called me that but it felt cute and it made my insides flutter like I'm a baby or something.

Both the boys came from somewhere with smiles plastered on their faces and we started from Amer fort then Nahargarh fort first and at last Jaigarh fort.

All the time passed in exploring each and everything with these boys. Though I've visited all these places numerous times but this time it felt good and warm especially with Avyukta, his jokes and chatting in between as Rahul and Suyash bhaiya were busy with their girlfriends on their phones.

In between I asked Avyukta about his brother whether he was engaged or not because he called his girlfriend wifey according to Rahul. Don't judge me I'm not interfering kinda person, I was just curious.

Avyukta told me that his brother is so in love with Priti that everyone knows they will marry and they both that is his brother and Priti call each other hubby and wifey.

I found it so cute and romantic because in today's generation people are so busy in casual relationships and situationships that none care about marriages and stuff.

We had to come towards the parking lot which was near entrance of Amer fort. It was almost evening so Rahul, Suyash bhaiya and I decided to stop at a tea stall for tea break.

A man came to ask for number of tea cups as he saw us getting seated.

"Bhaiya, 3 cups!" Suyash bhaiya said.

"With ginger" Rahul said.

"Wait. Why 3?" I asked Suyash bhaiya and Rahul.

"I don't drink tea." Avyukta told three of and started getting up.

"I know you're a protein shake guy, but trying tea wouldn't affect you in any way." I said putting my hand on his knee to stop him from getting up.

I then asked him yes or no without saying anything and he nodded.

"Bhaiya, make that 4." I said smiling.

"What's that?" I heard Rahul asking Avyukta.

"What's what!" Avyukta said and turned towards other side typing something in his phone.

As we were about to leave I saw a golgappe cart and turned towards Rahul. I said nothing when he saw me standing there and not moving to get into the vehicle he asked me what happened by wiggling his brows I made puppy eyes and indicated towards golgappe cart.

"No no no." He said waving his hands in a denying manner.

"Please" I said, my expressions more cuter. I could surely tell that Bharadwaj brothers were damn confused by seeing us talking silently.

"Nahi yar choti, I can't handle that much spice." Rahul said.

I turned towards Avyukta and pulled his shirt a little bit from the side of his elbow and pleased him.

"Let's go." Avyukta said and three of us moved towards the cart leaving Rahul behind. He shrugged and then joined us as he knew that there was no choice left.

"Thanks, mister senior." I mumbled in a low voice.

"Pleasure is all mine, miss junior." He said by putting one of his hands on his chest and bending down a little bit and god I was done.
That was so sweet.

The man handed paper bowls to suyash bhaiya, Rahul and me. He then turned towards my always no to everything senior to hand him the bowl and he denied again.

I was about to take that bowl and hand it to Avyukta but the man was so fast that in a blink he kept bowl aside and started serving golgappe to all of us.

I offered my golgappa to Avyukta as he didn't take his own bowl just then he did something that made my heart squeeze and my cheeks flushed.

He took that golgappa from my bowl and extended his hand towards me indicating that he wanted me to eat from his hand. His another hand coming up and resting under the one holding the golgappa as if he wanted to prevent its water from spilling onto my clothes.

"Eat. It's shell is about to break." I ate it from his hands and when both the other boys cleared their throats I came back to the real world. I saw a proud smile on Avyukta's face when he saw my cheeks flushed.

Suyash bhaiya and Rahul legit choked on their first golgappe just after putting them into their mouths, I laughed so hard seeing them. They were acting like kids who were given spicy food.

I asked Avyukta to eat the next golgappa from my bowl and he gladly ate it. I guess by that time he knew that denying wouldn't work. He also found it spicy but didn't choke like his bestfriend and brother.

"I'm done, I can't eat that much spice." Suyash bhaiya said backing off. Rahul joined him but I asked him to stay there with me.

"Laado yar I can't eat it. It's so spicy. And why need me!? When Avyukta is there for you. Right bro?"

"Yess, you can sit inside, if you don't want to stay here. I'm here with Radhika, always." He nearly whispered last word but I heard it anyways and wondered why he said that.

We ate golgappe from one bowl only as Avyukta denied for his own bowl when bhaiya asked him to take one. He was coughing in between but still didn't refuse to eat with me and I wondered why he was being good to me. But the fact that I didn't feel golgappe that spicy made Avyukta speak up.

"I don't know how you girls handle to eat such spicy items and still don't cough."

"You guys won't know what else we girls can handle." His eyes went slightly wide.

"By the way we girls don't cough on spicy items, we cough on salty—never mind." I saw him pursing his lips and turning his head to hide his evil smile, I guess he understood what I was about to say.

I asked him to pull my hankie out of my bag instead he pulled out his own and cleaned my hands with it.

As I was about to pull out cash from my bag to pay he held my hand and shook his head.
My attention was not on the fact that he was paying rather it was on the tingling sensation of our hands touching each other. His rough and big one again my soft and small one created a pool of mixed emotions in my head.

A/N

Hey guyss,
So there are some tiny moments in this chapter pls read and let me know whether I've written them nicely or they lack something.
Thanks for reading.❤️
I'm thankful to you.
Byee😊🤝🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 21.9K 52
#5 in egoistical 16/08/2019. #3 in forensic 18/08/2019. #1 in forensic 27/9/2019. #1 in yourstoryindia 26/12/2019. "Why are you doing this" I a...
10.5K 932 49
She is nothing but a Nice,Caring,sweet person living happily with Her Mother and nani maa not knowing about her father's whereabouts She wants to be...
20.1K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
518K 22.1K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...