Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 156-160

146 4 0
By Demens88c

Chapter 156 Touched with soil and fertilizer

Tufei didn't notice the situation behind him at all. He was still packing things while asking him: "Zhu Li, why did you ask me to come here at night? I'm a little hungry now. Should we go to eat?" "

Zhu Li couldn't help but walked directly behind him, hugged him from behind, hugged him suddenly, and then sucked on his neck, saying in a hoarse voice: "You didn't ask me to come here. Really? I'll come if you ask me to."

Tu Fei has never been treated like this before. Zhu Li is now rubbing his neck like a cat, which makes him a little embarrassed...

Tu Fei was now blushing because of him, and he wanted to push him away and said: "Zhu... Zhu Li... If you want to be like this, you make me itchy like this, please let go of me first." What are you doing? You obviously asked me to come to this hotel to wait for you, so when I come, can you push me away? You make me so uncomfortable. "

Zhu Li understood that this little fat man wanted to refuse but still welcomed him. He grabbed his hand and said, "Are you still trying to recruit me now? Didn't you ask me to come here to open a room with you? I'm already an adult. He's not a three-year-old kid anymore. Does anyone know what it means to come here to open a house with me? Very good, you succeeded, I'm interested in you now."

Dofei was a little dizzy by his words. He didn't know what he meant. He resisted and tried to push him away, looking like he was about to cry. "No, it was your mother who asked you to come. Your mother asked you to come here." I came, I don't know why I came here, but I came here, and then you came, can you let me go first?"

Zhu Li's endurance was about to burst. How could he listen to this little fat man and push him directly onto the bed.

Just bully them.

...

It was already morning when Zhu Li woke up completely, but now that he looked at the time, it wasn't very early. He didn't get up until noon because it was so noisy last night. He didn't know why. It was so scary all at once.

Tu Fei was very scared now. His chubby body was huddled in the corner and he covered his body with the quilt. He looked at him with timid eyes and did not dare to speak, but he wanted to talk to him. He looked like a frightened deer. , looked at him in a very cowardly manner, not knowing whether he was frightened or not.

In fact, he didn't know what happened to Zhu Li yesterday because he had been in a very turbid state. He didn't realize what he had experienced until he woke up and his brain recovered. Now he wants to slap himself. Why? Such a beast.

He now took a shower and came out. He looked at Tu Fei on the bed and said to him: "Tu Fei... listen to me explain to you what happened yesterday. I was indeed the bastard of what happened yesterday. I... I can't control it. You Don't worry, I will be responsible."

His tone of voice was a bit awkward now. He didn't know what to say when his throat felt dry. How to explain this to Doi? He felt that something was wrong with his body yesterday.

But he thought about what Tufei told him yesterday about his mother. He went over, sat beside the bed and slowly asked Tufei: "Tufei, let me ask you something first. You said you came yesterday because of me. Mom called you here, what's going on? Please explain this matter to me clearly, what on earth did my mother call you for? "

Doi told him all the things that his mother had told him before. Doi had not made it clear about letting him go to the Four Seasons Hotel, but when he told him to leave, he suddenly discovered something. , said to him in surprise: "It's over, the room your mother called me to ask you to come to was not this room, it was room 1525, not this room."

Zhu Li understood what he said in an instant. Now he knew everything. His mother was doing something behind his back. He also understood why he was so hot yesterday. If nothing else, he smelled something like dust at the door. This thing is something that was drugged by someone else, so he was drugged last night.

I don't know if Doi helped him here, but he still harmed him. After all, what happened between the two of them last night.

Zhu Li is very angry now. He didn't expect his mother's dirty tricks to be so disgusting. She used this trick yesterday. If he guessed correctly, there might be a woman in the room they arranged, and the purpose was to make him sleep with that woman. .

But fortunately the little fat man made a mistake, otherwise he would really go to that woman. After all, he couldn't control his anger yesterday.

If he really touches another woman, it will cause disaster.

He looked at Tu Fei and began to get deep and complicated. After what happened last night, he could no longer get along with him as harmoniously as before. Now there was always an extra layer of meaning.

After thinking about it, he couldn't ignore this matter as a man. He had to pay the price for his mistake, so he said to Tufei: "Little fat man, I was sorry for what happened yesterday. What compensation do you want?" I can give you everything. After I divorce you, I will naturally give you more money to make up for you. But you have to treat what happened last night as if it didn't happen and you can't mention it or tell anyone about it. What happened to the two of us last night? You can't mention it to your sister-in-law or your eldest brother. You can't tell anyone about it. Do you know if I touched it? "

Doi also heard what he said and thought that he wanted to make amends with him because he wanted to live a good life with him. After all, something like this happened to the two of them last night. Although his IQ is not very good, he can still understand this matter. Yes, after all, his elder brother has already told him about this matter. His elder brother said that if he touches his sister-in-law, he will be responsible for him for the rest of his life. His sister-in-law is the only man, and there cannot be anyone else.

What his eldest brother said to him was really touching. He thought that all men would be like his eldest brother after touching him, but he didn't expect that Zhu Li asked him to say these words. It was completely different from what he thought. If he doesn't bring it up, no one can talk about it. Does this mean he doesn't intend to admit what happened yesterday?

Tufei didn't know how to react immediately, and just looked at him dumbfounded, not knowing what he should say.

What Zhu Li said about letting him be responsible means that he can give him whatever money he wants, and he can only be responsible for this. Apart from this, it is impossible to be responsible for anything else to him, and he can't Let him spread the word that he slept with him. After all, his sexual orientation is normal and he cannot like men. It would be shameful if others knew that he really slept with a man.

No one must know that he slept with Tu Fei.

He will definitely not say it. Let Tufei stop saying it now.

Tu Fei was really disappointed, but he didn't want him to see him like this, fearing that he would want to talk about the meaning. Even though he felt very sad, he forced a smile on his face and said to him: "Zhu, Zhu Li... ...Yes, you don't have to worry. I know nothing happened last night. Don't worry. I am a very strict person and I am obedient. I will do whatever you ask me to do, even if you don't let me do it. I will definitely not do anything, and I will listen to you."

Zhu Li was happy when he heard this. As long as he didn't leak out the matter that was sent to him, he pinched his cheek happily and said, "Okay, that's it. You now If you want to take a shower, go take a shower first and I'll take you to a restaurant for dinner. You must be hungry."

Tufei nodded with a forced smile and said he was fine. He went to take a shower, put on clothes and went out with him. However, because of what happened last night, he was still a little unsteady when walking and his legs were a little sore.

So he walked a little slowly, and because he was already fat, he walked slowly. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to keep up with Zhu Li, so he kept up with him as quickly as possible.

The two of them were going down the stairs to leave together, but when Zhu Li arrived at the hotel lobby and saw a familiar person, he hid Tu Fei in the corner and said, "I saw my business partner. I went out to say hello. You Don't come out, don't let him see you, just leave and go to the car at the door. You know my license plate, just get in the car and wait for me."

Doi didn't respond after hearing what he said. He had already left, looking unfamiliar to him. The two of them separated, and he stepped forward to find his partner.

Tufei was hiding in the corner and watching him talking to that person. He couldn't hear clearly what they were saying, but he could clearly feel that he disliked him, and he didn't know why he disliked him. Could it be that he disliked his appearance? nice? Can't you meet people? He still disliked that he was too fat to be seen in public, and his sore nose felt particularly uncomfortable thinking about it.

Qian Yanyan waited all night without waiting for him to come to the room. She was so angry that she fell asleep. In the morning, she saw no one, so she called Li Yuanyuan in the hotel room. Li Yuanyuan thought they had succeeded and thought she I called to announce the good news, so I was very happy. But when I answered the call, I was so angry that I was dying when I heard the result.

She clearly saw that she had taken the bait, so why did she suddenly go again?

She quickly asked the servant to go to their room to see if the fat man was there, but the servant said he wasn't there.

Li Yuanyuan finally understood what he meant, and stamped her feet angrily, feeling extremely angry.

It's this fat man again, it's this fat man again, he's being ruined by this fat man again, why does this fat man have so many things going on?

...

Tu Fei was waiting for Zhu Li in the car. In fact, not so many people knew about Zhu Li's marriage to Tu Fei, because only relatives knew about the invitation sent out last time. Their relatives knew that he was married to a man, but they didn't know. Dare to tell the outside world, after all, this is a relative of his own. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if he told others that he was married to a man? So everyone guarded this matter and did not dare to talk about it outside.

So naturally no one outside knew that he was married, and the partner was still a man.

This was also the reason why he suddenly changed the bride to a man at the wedding before. Because they were all relatives, it was impossible for relatives to spread the news, just to humiliate Qian Yanyan.

Zhu Li and his partner were about to separate. When they got to the car, the partner saw Tu Fei in the car and felt he didn't recognize him, so he asked casually: "Who is that?"

Zhu Li explained: "A friend, Mr. Wang, I will leave first."

Chapter 157 Wen Guli! It's you! Xiao En was found by you!

When Zhu Li said this, he didn't know if he noticed him behind him.

What he said was quite indifferent. When Tufei heard that he was just his friend, his whole face fell, and he felt unhappy in his heart...

Is he... just his friend?

He claims to be his friend in front of outsiders, but he is not his friend. Isn't he married to him? He and he were in a relationship, so why wouldn't he tell others that he was in a relationship with him? Is he so shameless?

When Doi heard this, he touched his belly very discouraged. For such a chubby guy, all his savings for the first half of his life were here. He even despised himself for being fat. If he had such a fat wife, he probably wouldn't even want it. Introduced to others.

Zhu Li didn't see his emotions behind him when he left, and asked him what he wanted to eat and took him there.

Tu Fei said he was casual. Zhu Li took him to a Chinese restaurant.

...

Wen Huaiyu asked people to do a paternity test. The report was secretly made and was not stated openly.

I went to get a paternity test report, which had to be done as quickly as possible from abroad. I had to ask someone to get it back in about a week.

Immediately after returning, give him the paternity test report results.

Wen Huaiyu has been suspecting that this younger son has nothing to do with him these days. Because this younger son doesn't look like him, he has always been very cold towards this younger son. Even when he came back last time, he didn't have a good attitude toward him.

The results came out, and he couldn't wait to see if this son was his son.

Xiao En asked him to sign for the express delivery. Because Xiao En was at home recently, someone sent the express delivery, so he naturally came to sign for it. He got the appraisal report and gave it to him immediately when he came back. His voice was a little He said considerately: "Dear, please pay attention to your emotions when reading this report. Don't get too excited. The results of this report may be different from what you think. I'm afraid you will be too sad..."

When Wen Huaiyu heard this, he immediately opened the report. When he saw that there was zero parent-child relationship in it, he became furious.

He sat down on this stool. He was so angry that he didn't know what to do. His fingers were trembling now. He was so angry that he wanted to hit someone. As expected, this bitch had cuckolded him. I don't know whose seed it was that he raised for so many years in vain.

Xiao En came up very considerately, walked behind him and massaged him and said: "My dear, don't be angry. This matter may not be so serious. Calm down first. I don't know why the eldest sister gave you...wear this I'm a cuckold. I said before that you two don't look alike, but I didn't expect that it's really not your child. How could the eldest sister do this? Who else could have a child who is not your child? Isn't this an obvious disadvantage for others? "

Wen Huaiyu was very angry. Xiao En's words were just adding fuel to the fire, so Wen Huaiyu got up from the stool angrily and went directly to the side hall to find someone to settle the accounts. Recently, Song Xieyi was like a pig or a dog in this side hall. Life, without the scenery in that big house, is of no use here. People can only pay for everything by themselves, or they have to pay for it with the money they made in the past.

She didn't expect that she was at this age. She thought she was in glory and would be a young mistress, but she was made like this by a little bitch. She was so angry that she suffered a loss. She cooked for herself today and planned something outside. Eat, at this moment, Wen Huaiyu walked in angrily and kicked the door open.

This is a very small small house. After opening the door, I saw her directly inside.

Seeing the angry look on his face after he kicked the door open, Song Xieyi was really frightened by him. She didn't know what was going on, and looked at him with her body trembling.

She asked in fear: "Honey, what are you doing? Why did you kick the house open? What happened?"

Wen Huaiyu walked up to her at this time, threw the verification report in front of her, and asked her angrily: "What's going on? Song Xieyi! You are a useless bitch, you bitch!" You have lied to me for so long. You have been cuckolding me for so many years. I have raised a son for others for so many years in vain. Wen Guwen is not my son at all, but the one you had with an outsider. Since you lied to me to raise your son, After all these years, you tell me who fathered this bastard with you, who is that person? I must kill him."

Song Xieyi was completely confused after hearing his angry words. She didn't understand at all what was going on. The child was his, how could it not be his child?

She explained loudly: "Wen Huaiyu! Why are you angry with me here? What do you mean the child is not yours? The child is your child, how could it not be yours? I only have a man like you. If you are Gu Wen's son, If you don't believe it, you can go get it authenticated. How could it be that it's not your child? Don't slander me."

Seeing the woman's stubborn defense, Wen Huaiyu got very angry and slapped her face. His face was swollen when he tried to hit her. It was so violent that he was hit and rushed to the sofa nearby. Lying down, covering his face, he looked at Wen Huaiyu in disbelief.

Wen Huaiyu threw the test report on the ground at her face again, straight into her face, "How long do you, a bitch, continue to talk nonsense? This is a paternity test. The paternity test is clear. It is clearly written that that bitch is not my son. There is no blood relationship. He is not my son. It is the child you had with another man. Please tell me whether you have someone else's seed before you marry. Give it to me, let me raise someone else's stupid adopted son for so many years. After you were with me, you still messed around with the servants at home and had other people's children. I suffered the disadvantage of being dumb and asked me to raise someone else's child. child!"

Song Xieyi was stunned when she heard this remark. She picked up the appraisal report and looked at it. It was not the case at all. He was only such a man, so the child was his child. How could it not be his child? She didn't mess around with other men.

She showed that the paternity test result showed that the relationship between father and son was 0%, which was not a father-son relationship.

She hurriedly said: "Impossible, this is fake, this appraisal report must be fake, the child is your child, how could it not be your child, someone must have wronged me, you are going to check, if you don't believe it, It's okay to recognize relatives by blood! Someone must be setting me up behind this."

Wen Huaiyu became angry when he saw this bitch's foul-mouthed face. He stepped forward and slapped her on the other face, making her face vomit and bleed: "You dare to quibble, I personally investigated this, How could there be a mistake? Now, you don't want to admit it, right? It doesn't matter if you don't want to admit it. I have nothing to do with you, bitch. If we get divorced, you get out of our house and take it with you. Get out of here, you bastard. Don't try to get our family's money. I won't give you a penny. Get out of this house and get out of here. I raised you two like this for nothing. for many years."

Song Xieyi thought that she could endure it. As long as she had money, she would be fine in this side hall. But when she heard these words, she was completely crushed. She was kicked out for important matters and had nothing. Then she really failed. What can I say? Neither agreed.

She gritted her teeth and said to him with a ferocious face: "You dare! You dare! If you dare to do this to me, do you believe that I will die with you? Do you think I don't have anything to do with you? Do you think you are clean? ?Don't forget that you poisoned your father. If I tell the old man about this, guess what he will do to you. If he finds out about you and you want to poison him, he may kill you. Wen Huaiyu, Do you have this leverage with me? If I told your father, do you think you could still be alive here?"

When Wen Huaiyu heard this, he thought it was ridiculous and sneered and said, "Song Xieyi, you are such an ignorant woman and child! It's so naive to think of using this to attack a stone with an egg."

He said to the housekeeper beside him: "Butler, call the police now, call Officer Li, and tell him that I found out that this poisonous woman dared to poison my father! Let the old man know about this. He said that the poison in the supplement she took was caused by this woman, and it would make him unconscious. The old man himself will also want to kill this woman. "

Song Shuiyi collapsed and fell to the ground after hearing these words. She didn't expect that he would make such a move. Now it was completely over. She wanted to ask him to kneel down and beg him, but in the end she couldn't even hold his thigh, so she just He kicked her and left.

...

Song Xieyi had no choice but to escape, because there were people gathered at the door and guarding the door, so looking at him like this made it impossible for him to leave. Officer Li came not long after and took the people directly to the prison. After some investigation over there, they really found out that the supplements are harmful!

The old man was very angry when he heard this and asked Officer Li to get this bitch into the police station.

The old man took action personally, so it was impossible for the police officer to let the person go. Without killing the person, there was absolutely no way to explain to the old man, so he took the person to prison and locked him up.

...

Song Xieyi was imprisoned in this prison and pushed to the ground. She screamed but no one answered her. Song Xieyi felt cold in her heart when she looked at this dark prison. She didn't know how long she would stay here.

She said that at the corner, the door of the prison opened and someone walked in. She looked at the person and thought she was it, until she saw the person in front of her clearly, she was startled.

Unexpectedly, it was Wen Guli.

Wen Guli appeared in front of her just like that.

Song Xieyi could see the sinister aura on his face, which was a bit scary. She shrank even more, afraid of what he would do to her, "You... Wen Guli, what are you doing here? You Are you here to add insult to injury?"

Wen Guli was now sitting in the seat next to him, with an arrogant air about him, and asked her: "Song Xieyi, are you satisfied with this gift I am giving you now? Song Xieyi, remember what I told you before Did you say that? Sooner or later, you will be killed by me."

Song Xieyi's eyes widened when she heard this, and she looked at him with understanding: "Wen Guli! It's you! You found that bitch Xiao En, didn't you? Did you do all this behind your back? "

Chapter 158 I like his money

Song Xieyi understood everything. It was because he had been doing things behind his back that this kind of thing happened, so he rushed forward angrily and wanted to strangle him to death.

Wen Guli was always a man with much more strength than her. When he saw that she was about to come over, he grabbed her hand and pushed her back, pushing her to the wall behind her. Her head hit the wall and it hurt. Ah.

Song Xieyi gritted his teeth and looked at Wen Guli. Wen Guli said with a sinister smile: "Song Xieyi. Such a villain is the first to complain in front of me. Do you need me to count for you how many crimes you have? My mother is not you. Killed?"

Song Xieyi didn't dare to look at him when she heard this awkward expression on her face, fearing that she would be exposed. Now that he knew it, his mother was killed by him, and that wasn't the end of it, "I don't know what you are talking about, I It has nothing to do with your mother. Your mother died on her own. He was ill. She died of illness. What does it have to do with me? Why are you putting her blame on me?"

Wen Guli's face was originally very scary, full of gloom and horror. After hearing this woman's sophistry, he became completely manic. He kicked the chair he had just made directly in front of him, and threw the chair heavily. Her body hit her body, and she screamed in pain. She was frightened by his violence, and now she was trembling and looking at him with special fear.

Wen Guli stepped on her body and asked her in a cold tone: "Do you still want to quibble with me now? Do you think I can't find out? I know all the things you have done, just wait This is an opportunity for you to settle the scores. Song Xieyi, I won't just settle the matter with you for killing my mother and the nanny. You will spend the rest of your life in prison with headaches and be miserable. I won't let you. You can die easily, and you can experience the pain of living in prison for the rest of your life."

Seeing his terrifying face, Song Xieyi knew that he was definitely serious. She was afraid that she would have to spend the rest of her life in this prison, so she hugged his thigh in great pain and begged him for mercy: "No. , Gu Li, you want to treat me like this, I was wrong, I admit that I was really wrong, I apologize to you, I kowtow to you, I kowtow to you, okay? I kowtow as much as you want, what do you want? You can deal with me, don't let me go to jail for the rest of my life. I didn't mean it at the beginning. I just wanted to see your mother, but I didn't expect that your mother would run away because of this... Your nanny, what happened with your father? It doesn't matter to me, this matter was all caused by your father. Your father sent a killer behind the scenes to kill people. It's none of my business, so don't misunderstand me."

Song Xieyi was driven crazy now, fearing that he would really let her stay in prison for the rest of her life, so she kowtowed to him, kowtowed hard on the ground and begged for mercy, saying: "I was wrong, Gu Li. Let me out, okay? Let me out, I was wrong, I was really wrong, I kowtow to you, and I will work as a cow or horse for you in the next life to compensate you, let me out, I don't want to be here Stay here forever."

Wen Guli laughed coldly, turned around and left.

No matter how hard the woman behind him kowtows to him, her forehead will bleed even after she kowtows to him.

When Wen Guli walked to the door of the prison, he suddenly thought of a bloodthirsty smile. He looked at the woman behind him and said to her: "By the way, Song Xieyi, considering how miserable you are, I don't mind following you either." Let me tell you one more thing. Wen Huaiyu thinks your son is a bastard, and now he has been sent to Nanyang to study. Do you think he might let him go to study? What a pity, you I can't see your son for the last time, and I'll probably never see you again in this life, but don't worry, he's not doing well in Nanyang, you can just reunite with him in the underworld."

Song Xieyi heard the tearing cry and rushed forward to strangle him to death: "Ah - Wen Guli! You bitch, don't leave. Come back and I will kill you. I will kill you." This bitch. You let my son go. You can do whatever you want to me. You let my son go. Wuwuwuwu, please let my son go. He is your brother. He is really your brother. Don't Treat him like this, he is still a child, he doesn't know anything."

...

At that time, Wen Huaiyu had always liked to mess around outside and kept countless women. The two of them were in a business marriage, so he didn't care at all about the daughter-in-law at home, but his mother was different. His mother liked him very much. , that's why she agreed to the business marriage. Even though she knew he didn't like her, she still worked hard at home to watch over him without complaining, without saying a word against her.

After the two of them gave birth to children, they calmed down a bit, but they still couldn't avoid the natural reaction of men's bodies, so they went to look for women again. Even Wen Guli's mother was in very bad health during that time.

Wen Huaiyu didn't care about this at home, and still played passionately with women outside. The woman he happened to meet outside during that time was Song Xieyi. His mother Rang's illness was actually a mental illness. Most of the illness was caused by him playing with women outside and being angry at him. If the body could not survive this, it would naturally become a disease.

She was initially treated with medication and was able to survive for a while following the doctor's orders.

During that time, Song Xieyi knew that she was recuperating at home, and the disease in her body might make her angry to death in a lifetime, so he came to the door specifically to make her angry to death. As long as she was angry to death, he would naturally be upright. She entered the house and became the eldest mistress of the family, so that day she came to her door specially and told her that Wen Huaiyu had come home to fuck her on their bed.

Song Xieyi was so pissed off at that time.

But when I left that day and I didn't see her, she naturally told everyone about it. No one knew that he was angry to death, and they all thought that she died of illness. Only the wet nurse knew about it when she was nearby, but People in this family dare not speak out because they know that she is the one supported by the master.

The wet nurse told her husband in the country about this.

Wen Guli has been thinking about what the wet nurse said to him before she died. He felt it was strange that your mother did not die of natural causes, so he went to the wet nurse's country husband to ask about it and found out that there was such a thing, so He was plotting to put this bitch in jail and make her live in agony for the rest of her life.

Su Zhien knew that grandpa's supplement was abnormal before, so he went back to remind Wen Guli. Wen Guli asked someone to investigate and stole the supplement for testing. It was true that some drugs were secretly put in it. The purpose was to Make the old man insane.

Although Su Zhien didn't like the old man very much, after all, it was a human life and he didn't want to see anything happen to the old man.

So I changed the old man's medicine.

But the person behind all this is thanks to one person.

...

After Wen Guli left the prison, the driver took him to a restaurant not far away. There was a man sitting on top of the restaurant. He gave the money to Xiao En and said, "I can't say enough more about this than thank you, so this is I promise your reward in advance."

Xiao En pushed the money back to him and told him: "I don't want your money. I made it clear when I first helped you. All I want is your father's property. You give it to me in return." , you are not allowed to prevent me from inheriting your father's property in the future. I won't ask for a penny from you, but everything your father belongs to me must be given to me."

Wen Guli originally had no interest in the old man's property, but after hearing this, he naturally agreed and took the money.

But looking at Xiao En's face, he asked suspiciously: "Do you really like Wen Huaiyu?"

Xiao En shook his head, "I like his money."

Sure enough, honest.

When Wen Guli discovered that Wen Huaiyu was obsessed with Xiao En, he realized that he could use this man to kill Song Xieyi.

So not long ago, I specially met this man Xiao En in the morning.

Tell him: "I can help you. You are with Wen Huaiyu just for his money. You can only be a little boy when you come into this house now. If you are willing to help me do something, I will tell you If you stumble over that woman together, you will naturally become the leader. No one in this family will compete with you, and I will not snatch the property from you if you want it. All the property on Wen Huaiyu will be yours after he dies. "

How could Xiao En work in that kind of place without ambition? If he hadn't been ambitious, he wouldn't have been with Wen Huaiyu, so he agreed to cooperate with Wen Guli.

To put it bluntly, if he hadn't done this behind the scenes, it would have been impossible for this matter to succeed so quickly.

Wen Guli originally thought he was related to his wife. For example, for twins, when the paternity test report was done later, a paternity test was also done for the two of them, and it was found that there was no relationship. The two people did not know each other at all. to explain. They really just look similar.

Wen Guli couldn't stand this man anymore. The more he looked at him, the more he felt like he had goosebumps. Why did he look so similar to his wife?

At this time, Xiao En looked downstairs and reminded Wen Guli, "I think you should leave quickly. Your wife seems to be chased away."

When Wen Guli heard this, he looked downstairs. This restaurant had a tea shop here, so he could see the scene downstairs from here. Not far away, Su Zhien and Situ Qing were selling washing powder together.

But it's because it's raining a little now. So Situ Qing held an umbrella for Su Zhien, and the two of them stood together while holding the umbrella for him.

This picture of two people together is so eye-catching no matter how you look at it.

When Wen Guli saw this scene, he immediately got up and went down. Situ Qing was holding an umbrella for him behind Su Zhien. Wen Guli went over and pushed him away. Seeing that Su Zhien didn't push away the person behind him, he got angry. I don't know. I found a hat somewhere, put it on him like a peaked cap, buckled the cap tightly in front of him, and said angrily: "You don't know how to hold an umbrella if you don't have any hands? Just wear one if you don't have any hands to hold an umbrella." Peaked cap! Don't let anyone take advantage of you!"

Situ Qing: "..."

Su Zhien only realized after putting on a hat that it was raining because he was so busy fighting with the customer that he didn't notice it.

Chapter 159 Wen Guli took revenge for him in his previous life

I didn't notice the angry temper on his face now, so I grabbed his hand and asked him happily: "You are here. I was just about to go to the company to find you when I was about to close the stall. Your company is nearby. I was planning to have dinner with you, but I didn't expect you to come."

At this time, Wen Guli held his hand very possessively, and the two of them held hands, "How long does it take to finish it? I'll take you to dinner. The weather has turned cold, and you are washing clothes on the street. What kind of job do you do with him, asking you to wash clothes on the street? What kind of man is he looking at you from the side? "

Situ Qing looked unhappy when he heard this, but maybe it was because he was such a gentle person, so even if he was unhappy in his heart, he didn't show it on his face.

Wen Guli took Su Zhien's hand and was about to leave without packing his things. Situ Qing watched the two of them leaving hand in hand. Wen Guli was afraid that Su Zhien would get caught in the rain, so he buried him in his arms with his clothes. He holds on to the rain.

The two men fought fiercely.

Seeing this, Situ Qing narrowed his eyes and stared at the backs of the two of them angrily.

Then a ruthless light appeared through his eyes.

...

Wen Guli told Su Zhien what happened today on the way. Su Zhien felt like he was scared to death and shocked after hearing this.

"Is this little favor good or bad?"

Wen Guli carried him into the door and took off his shoes, "It's hard to say, everyone is good at pretending. There are deceptions involved, so it's not necessarily possible to tell whether he is a good or bad person. Even if he is bad, as long as he is disguised enough in his heart, he can pretend that he is good, so it is hard to say."

When Su Zhien heard this, he tilted his head and asked him: "Well, Wen Guli, have you lied to me about anything? Or are you lying to me about something now?"

Wen Guli carried him back upstairs and told him very seriously: "No, I will never lie to you. I have always been loyal to you and have never lied to you about anything from beginning to end, so you What? Have you lied to me about anything? Have you lied to me about anything that you are not willing to confess to me."

Su Zhien wanted to say that he definitely didn't, but for some reason, the incident from the previous life suddenly flashed in his mind, and he was suddenly stunned. How could he not lie to him? He was reborn, he lived his whole life again, so he was able to marry him. Being with him was the biggest lie and the biggest deception.

Su Zhien originally wanted to answer, but now he was stunned when he thought of this. He didn't know whether to confess this matter to him, but it would probably be ridiculous if he confessed this matter to him. This matter is a fantasy to everyone. , very much like a supernatural story.

Su Zhien said nothing, but there was something wrong with his expression.

Wen Guli originally thought that he would tell her the truth, but when he saw his expression as if his computer was stuck, he knew something was wrong. He pinched his face and asked, "Huh? Why don't you say anything? Didn't you say that you have something to do?" Tell me? Why don't you tell me what you're hiding from me?"

Su Zhien shook his head, he was still afraid, "No, what can happen? I'm just reacting, but if someone cheated on you, how would you react?"

When Wen Guli heard this, he put on his clothes and said to him: "If you cheat me, it doesn't matter to someone who has nothing to do with me. It doesn't matter whether you cheat me or not. I don't care about it anyway, but if you dare to cheat me, Su Zhien, believe it or not, I dare to kill you."

I don't know if Wen Guli said these words intentionally, to scare him and joke with him, but when he heard his words, Su Zhien was afraid, so his body trembled unconsciously, and he was the only one who trembled slightly. I can find out that I am now terrified that he will find out about this.

...

Su Zhien had a very uneasy sleep when he went to bed tonight. He had hardly had any nightmares since he was reborn. Even the nightmares he did had were nightmares that he couldn't remember. There were quite a few things that kept him suspicious. I forgot about it when I fell asleep, but I don't know if the nightmare tonight was a nightmare.

Su Zhien closed her eyes and fell asleep not long after, because she was really tired today, and after falling asleep, her dream returned to her previous life.

The starting point of entering this dream was the ending point when he died. He heard the nurse shouting that the patient had stopped breathing.

A bunch of doctors hurriedly came outside and rushed in to rescue him, but the man had already died of suffocation. The oxygen mask was taken off at some point, and now he couldn't breathe, so he died immediately.

He turned around and saw Wen Guli, who was already a young man. He hurriedly ran into the ward, reached out with difficulty to open the ward, looked at him on the bed, collapsed and knelt down with a plop. on the ground.

Uncomfortably, she went forward and touched his dead face. Now there was no warmth in the face. Wen Guli touched his face while crying, wailing hysterically: "Zhien, Zhien, can you come here?" ?Would you please wake up to me? I have been looking for you for so many years. I have been looking for you for so many years. I finally found you. How can you leave me? Will you wake up? It is not easy for me to find you. Please wake up. Look at me, wake up and look at me. I am Wen Guli, I am Wen Guli, wake up and look at me, even just for a moment, okay?"

He was really uncomfortable. I had never seen him cry before. Now his eyes were filled with tears and runny nose. His hands were trembling. I hugged him out of fear and buried my body in his body. It was extremely painful to hold him. Holding his hand, "Zhien, I beg you to wake up, I finally found you, I can't live without you, I can't lose you, please wake up, okay?"

Su Zhien has no breathing. Now he is just an indifferent corpse lying on the bed. No matter how much he screams, the person on the bed can't wake up, so he is tired from crying and his eyes are red and swollen. After waking him up, his throat was itchy when he came back. The assistant looked at him crying so miserably. It was very uncomfortable, but there was really nothing he could do.

The person was already dead, and no matter who was the reincarnation of Hua Tuo, there was nothing he could do to save him. Therefore, after Wen Guli couldn't make a sound from crying and his throat was completely hoarse, he stopped and sat in the ward, looking at the person on the bed. Although he was already over fifty years old, and his gray hair was no longer the same as when he liked him, he still recognized him at a glance, and he still liked him so much.

He had been looking for him for so many years and finally found him, so how could he be willing to let him go.

So after the assistant saw that he had cried enough, he came up and asked him if he wanted to be cremated. The hospital said that if he was cremated, it would be best to send sparks or something right now.

Wen Guli's appearance has returned to normal, but his face looks a little perverted and yandere. He touched the person on the bed with his hand and said softly: "No, the body is not cremated. Please tell the hospital. Corpse I'll take it back myself."

The assistant felt something was wrong when he heard what he said, and asked him: "Boss, if there is a reason why people cannot be resurrected after death, now that they are dead, it is the right thing to do after death. Do you want to contact the funeral home?"

Wen Guli was completely angered by these words. He looked at him with sinister eyes and said in a warning tone: "Can't you hear me clearly when I'm talking to you? I said no, I don't want anyone to deal with this body. , I don't know how to handle this test question. I want this corpse to accompany me intact. This corpse has been with me all the time. No one can touch my Zhien and separate him? I finally found him now, I want to be with him all the time, so his body, even if it becomes a corpse, will always be with me, it must be with me."

When the assistant heard this, he naturally stopped talking and left.

Wen Guli suddenly looked at the person on the bed and smiled. He went over to the cold corpse and kissed him on the lips.

...

Wen Guli took the man back and did not dispose of the body. He let Su Zhien stay on his bed all the time and slept with him when he went to bed.

Su Tu Bao was found out that he had been to the hospital a few days ago. If Wen Guli had gone to the hospital, he would have known that he was behind the scenes, so he took him to the rooftop of the hospital.

When Su Tubao went out, he was pulled up. When he got to the rooftop, he looked at him very scared. This rooftop has dozens of floors and it was really scary to be directly on this rooftop. I didn't know what tricks he was going to play.

Su Tubao looked at him and smiled awkwardly, and asked him with a twitching face: "Gu, Gu Li, do you have something that we can't go down to talk about? Does it have to be here now? It's very windy here, let's go down and talk. Well, if there is anything we can solve inside, it's not very convenient here."

Wen Guli was smoking a cigarette now, looking at him with a cold look. After firing the lighter, he threw it aside and asked him: "Is your brother the one you killed?"

Su Tubao was frightened when he heard this, fearing that he would know that he had committed the murder, so he denied it with a smile and said: "No, no, Gu, Gu Li. What are you talking about? How could it be that I did it?" Where is the person who killed him? He is my brother, how could I kill him? Did you misunderstand something? "

Wen Guli sneered when he heard this and threw the cigarette butt aside. Then he walked angrily and grabbed her neck with one hand. He strangled her and walked towards the edge of the rooftop, leaving him half hanging upside down. It's so scary to look down at the rooftop. There are dozens of floors here. It's scary to look down there with your body upside down like this.

He was so scared that he wet his pants. I am particularly afraid of the body.

Wen Guli didn't bother to say anything more to her. Now she had decided that he was this kind of person. No matter how he explained his words, they were just bullshit in front of him. He was holding his neck with one hand and letting go the next second. Said: "Then you strangled your brother to death in this hospital. So now, retaliation, you will die in this hospital to avenge your brother."

Before Wen Guli finished speaking, he smiled coldly and suddenly let go. Then he heard Su Tubao's violent screams and shouts, and he fell down.

Dozens of floors.

Chapter 160 Mr. Zhu, it's obvious that you like men

The building is so high that people can fall down like this. If they fall from such a high floor, they will definitely be shattered into pieces.

After the screaming sound flashed for a moment, the screaming sound was not heard again.

At this time, Wen Guli's subordinate handed him a sterilized towel to wipe his hands.

After he solved such a scourge, he disliked this man's extremely dirty hands, so he now wiped his hands with a towel.

...

Su Zhien was completely frightened awake by such a nightmare. He didn't know whether it was a nightmare or not. This seemed to be a real occurrence. It was as if he had really experienced reality in a dream, so he was frightened and woke up. Usually, he did The nightmare was forgotten in a few minutes, but yesterday's nightmare was too deep in his memory, so after he woke up and breathed heavily, he still couldn't forget the scene he saw in the dream, looking at the person sleeping next to him. Wen Guli fell into a deep sleep.

He swallowed and combined the person in the dream with this person. He had no idea that Wen Guli would become so cruel, or that he was not so cruel in the first place, but was forced to become so.

Su Zhien didn't know whether the dream was real or fake. After all, dreams were not reality. There was no way to find out whether Wen Guli in his previous life did these things after his death.

Su Zhien didn't know either, and Wen Guli didn't know how he lived his life afterwards. How did Su Tu repay his ending in his previous life? Have you paid a price for this?

All he knew was that the man beside him loved him very much.

It was the same in the previous life as in this life.

Su Zhien looked at this sleeping face, her heartbeat was very fast, and now she lowered her head and kissed him.

Wen Guli had the same nightmare as him. When he opened his eyes, he saw him kissing him. Su Zhien was shocked when he saw him waking up. He even tried to get up, but was detained by him. He stopped his head and deepened the kiss.

...

Su Zhien doesn't know what's going on, and has been having this kind of nightmare.

Tonight, he had recurring nightmares one after another. Wen Guli in the dream had always been like this. At the beginning, he was quite afraid of him, but after doing it too much, he found that he had become numb. .

He felt like he always felt like something was going to happen, and he wasn't quite sure.

...

Tufei did not have class today, and Zhu Li did not go to work. The two of them are at home now.

Li Yuanyuan is playing mahjong outside. At this time, he made an appointment with his friends to go out and play mahjong, so he is not at home now.

After that incident happened last time, Li Yuanyuan's attitude towards Tu Fei worsened again, because she felt that Tu Fei was disgusting. Although he seemed so innocent on the surface, he actually had such a deep plan underneath. She had told him to let him go before. He must be behind the hotel again, but Li Yuanyuan felt guilty for doing these things behind his back, so he didn't dare to make a big deal out of it for fear of Zhu Li finding out.

So now I just returned to my previous dislike of Tu Fei, and simply ignored him and pretended that this person didn't happen.

She no longer had any affection for him.

Tufei likes to watch TV, just like a child. Because he had never watched this when he was young, he felt curious. After seeing his mother-in-law leave, he came downstairs and secretly watched TV and ate snacks.

Zhu Li had a day off and didn't have to go to work, so he came down in casual clothes and watched Tu Fei eating here.

Zhu Li, the little fat guy, was concentrating on eating and didn't notice him coming at all. He sat next to him and watched him sitting on the ground watching TV. I don't know why, but I always feel like something has changed about him. He seems to have lost some weight.

He sat on the sofa, crossed his legs and asked him: "Tufei, have you secretly lost weight again without telling me recently?"

Tufei glanced at him when he heard this. He didn't expect him to come. He quickly denied it and explained: "No, I didn't hide the weight from you! I didn't lose weight either, and look at me, I'm still like this fat."

After Tu Fei finished speaking, he was still afraid that he wouldn't believe it, so he deliberately lifted up his clothes and showed him the flesh on his waist. He pinched the flesh and said to him: "Look at the flesh on my waist. It's so plump." It's so meaty, I haven't lost weight, I'm still chubby."

Tufei was just explaining to Zhu Li and had never thought about himself. Now he lifted up his clothes to show him how cute Rourou looked.

Zhu Li felt an inexplicable feeling when he saw him lifting up his clothes, and a fire rushed up in his lower abdomen. He felt that he was really crazy. He felt the fatness of this fat man. How could it be possible?

Doi just explained it to him, and after explaining it, he watched the TV again.

Zhu Li looked at him and patted the back of his head. The sofa next to him said to him: "Come here for a moment."

Tu Fei heard this and sat next to his sofa. He didn't know what he was going to do, but as soon as he sat down, Zhu Li's hand came up to touch it.

When Zhu Li came over directly, Tu Fei was startled. Tu Fei looked at him with wide eyes, extremely scared, trembling to the point of stuttering: "You... you... Zhu... Zhu Li, what are you doing... "

Why are you doing this to him?

Zhu Li thought he was crazy. Looking at his mouth, he lowered his head and kissed him.

She pried his lips apart and kissed him, still very affectionately.

When Tu Fei was kissed by him, his soft lips were touching. He felt that he was dumbfounded and his head stopped. He didn't know why he kissed him suddenly, and... he actually kissed him for so long.

...

Tufei feels that he has been particularly annoyed recently and doesn't know how to talk about this matter. He doesn't have many friends around him, unlike when he had a group of brothers around him to talk to in the countryside. After all, I knew so many people when I was in the country, but I didn't know anyone in the city. He wanted to find his elder brother, but he was afraid that he would be beaten by his elder brother after telling him this, because he felt that he The words are a little hard to say.

He felt ashamed.

Zhu Li has been acting weird towards him lately. It's not like before. It's like last time she kissed him on the sofa and didn't stop. Instead, she was still on the sofa with him! !

He felt so shy just thinking about it. He didn't know what to do and couldn't refute him.

It was the same thing when he was in the room several times later. He was sleeping in the room, and then Zhu Li suddenly came over to him, and then...

Doi didn't know what was going on, he just felt like this and that, and then it happened like this and that inexplicably...

Tu Fei tried to resist, but he also felt that the current situation between the two of them was strange. Although it was normal for two people to do such things after getting married, he didn't seem to like himself, and it seemed abnormal that he didn't like himself to do these things. But there is no way to push him away. After all, he is very domineering. If he wants to do something, he will come directly and cannot be pushed away.

Zhu Li even got used to it. The two of them were in this state now. He didn't say anything to him. However, he still told him that the relationship between the two of them could not be told to the outside world. The relationship with the outside world remained the same as before. The two of them have reached this point now. Every time he hears him saying this to him, he feels sour in his heart and feels particularly uncomfortable, but he still nods and agrees honestly. good.

Tufei is very confused right now and doesn't know what to do.

But he got used to it later. After all, the two of them were married now, so it was normal to do this kind of thing, and he liked Zhu Li.

He likes Zhu Li, and nothing will happen if he is touched by Zhu Li.

He told himself that he could not tell others about the relationship between the two of them. He could not tell others that the actual relationship between the two of them was still a little sad for him. He felt that he must have seen it and that was why he was like this. He disliked her. If he had waited until he looked better, he wouldn't have disliked him so much, so he still didn't stop thinking about losing weight in school recently. Others said he had lost a little weight, but he still felt too much when he looked at himself. If you are fat and feel the fat in your belly, you must first lose the fat in your belly. No matter how difficult it is, you must first lose the fat and then start.

If he wants to be as thin and as cute as his sister-in-law, Zhuli won't despise him for being embarrassed, won't despise him for being fat, and won't despise him for being unable to meet people.

...

Zhuli got off work early and went to the psychological clinic. He had received treatment at this psychological clinic when he had no way to get up. He asked the doctor to look at his condition. The doctor looked at his condition before and everything was normal. It's quite normal, but he just can't be interested in women. The doctor is also very strange. This doctor came back from studying abroad and specializes in this psychology. He thought he had a problem in his heart and treated him for a while, but still nothing happened. As a result, the doctor had no choice but to simply stop accepting him and refund the money to him. Now I'm scared when I see him coming.

Zhu Li didn't originally consult about his own issues like before, but he also consulted about those issues. It's just that this time he was completely responsive, and he was still a normal man, but with a different partner.

He told the psychiatrist: "I can do it this month, and I also have feelings for that person. Nothing happens and now my body has become normal."

The doctor breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this, and was about to congratulate him, but heard him say the next second: "It's just that the person I have feelings for is a man. I only have feelings for him, not for other women." It still didn't work, so I tried it, and no matter what the woman was, she still didn't react in front of me."

The doctor was about to say something, but when he heard this, he stopped and said to him with a smile: "Mr. Zhu, isn't it obvious? You like men, not women."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡đĸđ¯đšđ§đ˛đš 𝐑𝐚đŖ𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝đĢ𝐚𝐤đŦ𝐡 𝐑𝐚đŖ𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚đŖ𝐮ꨄī¸Ž...
69.7K 2.7K 10
Lisa is in love with her co-star, Jennie. Of course, it's a disaster. Šī¸ story not mine, this is an adaptation; credits to the original author.
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.5K 68 5
This is just a little short story. You are a girl, Ginny's friend and this about how you go from being his kid sisters best friend at odds with him t...