Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 121-125

248 7 1
By Demens88c

Chapter 121 So shy

Li Yuanyuan is currently dealing with these dignitaries inside. Today her son is marrying his wife, and all the people invited are well-known people in the city. When that little bastard Su Zhien got married before, she went out of her way to block these people. No. Let them attend.

But today it was his son's turn to have such a glorious event as marrying a wife. These people must come to the wedding, so that their family can be more glorious.

After all, there were so many dignitaries attending the wedding, and it was a marriage between two families. Such a combination of talent and beauty was the envy of others.

At this moment, the auspicious time had come and she was about to attend the wedding. She hurriedly went to get the bride out, and the two of them were about to walk down the red carpet.

Seeing that the wedding had already been held, Qian Yanyan felt more at ease. The wedding had already been held, what else could it mean? It means that her wedding can definitely be held, yes.

Zhu Li really forgives her regardless of past grudges, doesn't care about her affairs with other men, and is willing to marry her.

Qian Yanyan was waiting at the door to open the door, and then walked down the red carpet with Zhu Li.

People were already at the entrance of the banquet, but Li Yuanyuan looked at Zhu Li and felt something was wrong. Why were you standing there stupidly?

The time has come, you should open the door and follow the bride down the red carpet.

This is a standard western wedding.

He has been standing still here. Li Yuanyuan went up to urge him: "Hurry up, don't waste time, bring the bride over for the wedding."

Zhu Li heard this and walked up to the stage and stood in the center of the microphone.

Everyone saw him looking at him in surprise, not knowing why.

Zhu Li stood in the middle, cleared his voice, and said to them: "Hello, dear guests, I believe you have received the news that today you are here to attend the wedding of me and Miss Qian Yanyan. But if you are here, To all the guests who attended our two weddings, I would like to apologize to you. I am sorry to disappoint you because the person I married today is not Miss Qian."

What Zhu Li said shocked everyone present, and everyone was discussing what was going on?

Zhu Li continued: "Miss Qian and I have broken up a long time ago due to emotional discord, so today's wedding is not my wedding with him. I have a new person I want to marry."

After Zhu Li finished speaking, he walked towards the audience, heading towards Tufei step by step.

Tu Fei had just finished eating a big chicken drumstick and wiped his mouth. He was startled when he saw him coming towards him. He didn't know what he was doing. After Zhu Li walked in front of him, he stretched out his hand and gave it to him with a low voice. Instructed him: "Little fat man, give me your hand."

Doi was really frightened when he heard this and burped, but his body's natural reaction betrayed him and he obediently handed his hand to him. Zhu Li pulled the other person up from this position, held his hand, and walked towards the center of the wedding stage.

Zhu Li took her hand in hand and brought her to the center of the stage. After standing up, she explained to everyone, "This is the daughter-in-law I want to marry. Her name is Zhang Shunfeng. From now on, she will be a member of our Zhu family."

Zhu Li's words scared everyone. What's going on? This is just like watching a big show. Originally, the bride was a girl, but now the wife is a boy. And if you want to find a boy, you should also look good-looking. With this fat person, it will be too long-lasting. Come on.

Li Yuanyuan didn't expect that he would do this to her. After hearing the news that he was marrying this fat man, she fainted on the spot and couldn't even take a deep breath. The servant on the side quickly pinched her waist, It's impossible to save her even if you want to.

Su Zhien heard something was wrong from below, so he leaned over to Wen Guli's ear and asked, "Is this what Tufei's name is? Did I name him Zhang Fanfeng in the first place?"

Wen Guli: "...So I've said it a long time ago. It would be better for you to choose this name and just call him Zhang Shuaimi."

Su Zhien: "..."

...

Qian Yanyan heard the voice from his microphone and pushed open the door. She rushed in and carried the wedding dress, only to see the fat man holding hands with him.

She was instantly fooled, the two of them...the two of them actually got married together! !

Qian Yanyan was so angry when she saw this scene that she wanted to rush forward to argue, but she was afraid of being exposed, so she had no choice but to be angry and swallow her anger as she lost to this fat man and watched their hands. The disgusting look of holding hands was so angry that he was about to explode. He screamed without caring about his face and ran away.

She is so embarrassing, so embarrassing. She might as well let everyone know that she cheated on her in advance!

Since Zhu Li acted so cruelly and admitted that he likes men in front of so many people, what does this mean? This means that starting tomorrow, she will become the focus of the whole city, and everyone will laugh at her boyfriend. Her husband is actually a homosexual, and he actually likes men to not want her during the wedding, but instead marries another man. This is worse than It would be embarrassing to know that she cheated.

She is completely disgraced now. Lost to a man, and such an ugly man!

Relatives and family members of the Qian family also felt extremely embarrassed when they saw this scene, and ran away.

It was a wonderful wedding, but in the end, all that was left was a group of people who didn't know why. They didn't know what was going on.

Tufei felt like he was about to faint. He was so happy that he was so happy that he fainted. He had no idea what was going on now. How could he become Zhu Li and be with him? Zhu Li was going to... marry he?

That's what it means, so the two of them can get married now, are they going to be together?

Zhu Li held his hand, making Tu Fei feel light and airy, and his cheeks were pink, so shy.

...

Watching from below, Wen Guli became really angry. He couldn't bear it and moved the stool beside him, ready to go up and fight. Seeing him in such a hurry, Su Zhien quickly stopped him and stopped him from going up, "Wen Guli! What are you doing? Stop it quickly. You don't want to fight here, do you? If you want to fight, If so, I will go to the police station to get you."

Wen Guli was held by his wife's hand, so he gave up and did not go up.

"I have to beat his head until it explodes today. Do you know what he is doing? He is just using Tu Fei to like him, and now he wants to take revenge on his fiancée, just do this to Tu Fei."

"Then you can't hit people like this. If you hit someone, you will go to jail."

Wen Guli was not afraid at all, "I'm not afraid. The police chief is my uncle."

Su Zhien: "..."

Zhu Li had no intention of continuing with the wedding, so he told everyone about it and went back with Tu Fei.

A wonderful wedding only lasted a short time, and it was over before the auspicious time had completely passed.

...

Wen Guli went to the back and blocked the person. Seeing his aggressive look, he didn't hit him in public just now, but now he was blocked in this small road. He didn't believe that he couldn't touch him anymore, so he called Zhu Li to stop him. After his name, I rushed up and wanted to punch him.

Seeing that his elder brother's fist was about to come, Tufei was frightened and rushed forward to protect Zhu Li.

Wen Guli originally wanted to punch him, but Tu Fei's thick body blocked his head, and the punch hit Tu Fei's flesh.

After Wen Guli hit such thick meat, he took his hand back and took a step back for fear of hurting Tu Fei. He really didn't know how to describe him, so he slapped him on the head: "I said you are a fool. What? Why did you save him? Do you know what happened just now? He was using you! Now I want to beat him to the ground and find his teeth."

Doi knows.

Although he is stupid, he also knows that it is impossible for him to really like him.

He also knew that it was impossible to really be with him, but he was happy to be used by him and could at least stand with him, so he grabbed Wen Guli's hand and begged him, "Brother, please, I have grown up, I am not that child anymore. Although you all think that I have a low IQ, I am also an adult. I can think about my own affairs clearly. I know what I should do. Can you please leave me alone? , can you please not hit him, I know what my choice is."

Wen Guli was really pissed off by this damn fat man. He couldn't help it, so he punched him again, a small one on his stomach.

When he finally left, he said: "You are too fat. Lose some weight. My hands hurt from the beatings."

Tufei: "..."

Tu Fei is quite unjust now. He was beaten and he actually wanted to hit him until it hurt. Doesn't it hurt him as a fat man?

After seeing him leave, Zhu Li turned Tu Fei over, touched his round belly and asked him, "Does it hurt?"

Tufei shook his head with a smile, patted his belly and said: "It's okay, it doesn't hurt at all. Don't worry, I have rough skin and thick flesh. I have so much flesh. When my elder brother hit me, it was just a little The strength is so strong that I don't feel any pain at all."

Zhu Li looked at the fat man's smile, took a deep breath and felt guilty, and apologized to him: "I'm sorry, I didn't expect things to turn out like this. I did take advantage of you just now. Come with me."

Tu Fei took his hand and walked outside.

The two people got in the car, and the assistant handed him a piece of paper and a box of tissues.

It's all money.

Doi has never seen so much money.

Zhu Li handed him the piece of paper and said, "If you sign this piece of paper, the money will be yours. When the contract is dissolved, I will give you another share of the money."

Doi took the paper over and read it carefully.

After watching it over and over again for ten minutes.

Doi asked him: "I don't know the writing, what is written on it?"

Zhu Li: "..."

assistant:"......"

You don't know the words, but you read it over and over again more than ten times? ? ? ?

Chapter 122 Sooner or later, he will make him laugh angrily

The reason why Doi could look at this piece of paper over and over again and study it carefully for more than ten times was because his elder brother told him to go out and travel in the world. He must have this kind of momentum. Even if he doesn't know it, he must give the other party an illusion. He looks very powerful.

Nine times out of ten, he couldn't remember what his elder brother told him, but he remembered such fancy things very well, so he read this piece of paper more than ten times and found that he really didn't. He knew how to read words. He originally planned to pick out the words he knew here, but it turned out that he really didn't know a word, which was also sad.

The assistant looked at his boss who really had no choice, smiled, took the agreement and read it to him and said: "Brother, the agreement I just discussed with you says that you two will get married for one year. After that, you can leave this home, and then I will give you another amount of money after one year. Don't worry, the agreement here is clearly written. Our boss will not touch you within a year, and of course you can't touch our boss either. , they are just a marriage partner in name only, to deal with the outside world. As long as you agree, you can sign here, and you can take the money away now. From tomorrow on, you will move into the Zhu family, and outsiders will In my eyes, you are the wife of the Zhu family."

Tufei understood after hearing this, it meant that he was lying to be with Zhu Li.

Although the two of them are really married, they are just fake and in name only.

Zhu Li was surprised when he saw the little fat man didn't move for a long time. He thought there was something wrong, so he asked him: "So is there something wrong with this agreement? Don't worry, if the price is not enough, I can give you another one." Mention, tell me how much money you want, and I will give it to you if it satisfies you."

Tufei was afraid that he would misunderstand him, so he quickly said: "No, I am easy to support and I don't need much money. I just have to eat too much when I eat. So as long as you let me eat enough, I will be fine." . I don't need too much money. Give me too much money and I don't know how to spend it. If this agreement can help you, I can do it."

Zhu Li was confused: "Then why don't you sign?"

Tufei pouted a little aggrievedly and said, "...because I can't write my own name."

Zhu Li originally thought he could bear it, but after hearing these words, there was nothing he could do. He felt a sudden pain in his forehead. He reached out and pressed his forehead, and then told his assistant: "Starting tomorrow, you should contact a private tutor, invite the teacher over, and teach him from the first grade. First, learn your own name."

...

Tu Fei was taken home by Zhu Li and returned to his house with his package. Coming here again was a completely different state. The last time he came as a guest, but this time Zhu Li said that he was Master.

When Zhu Li entered the house, he heard Li Yuanyuan ordering the servant: "Come here, help me quickly get the broom and sweep this ungrateful bitch out. Do you really think our house is a garbage collector?" It's a place, right? Any kind of rubbish can come into our house without even looking at your own moral character."

Tu Fei didn't understand what he said, so he came over and looked around, and quietly said to Zhu Li: "Did your mother call you trash? Why are you so bad?"

Zhu Li was really going to laugh out loud at the little fat guy's brain circuitry.

Seeing them so close, Li Yuanyuan was so heartbroken that she stepped forward and separated the two of them, "You damn fat man, are you deaf and can't hear clearly? I called you trash, but you have to let me say it so clearly. What? Why did you come into our house? Did I let you in? Get out of here quickly, you smell dirty."

Tufei smelled the smell on his body and argued: "You are talking nonsense, I take a shower every day, how can I smell dirty and smelly, but it is you, you smell smelly, you are the one who smells bad. "

When Li Yuanyuan heard this, she subconsciously smelled herself, thinking there was some bad smell, but she smelled the ointment. He angrily twisted the fat man's ears and said, "You idiot, what do you know? This is the smell of ointment. Where is the smell? Look at the dirty smell on your body. It has made the air dirty when you come into our house. Get out of here right away."

Zhu Li saw that his mother was grabbing the little fat man's ears and losing his temper. He grabbed his mother's hand and pulled her aside to warn her: "That's enough. I make my own decisions about my own affairs. I can marry whoever I want." Whoever came here didn't come here on his own, I asked him to come here, and the two of us have already gotten married and obtained a certificate, so he is the legitimate owner of this family, and there is no problem for him to come here."

Li Yuanyuan was almost furious when she woke up. She had been waiting for him at home, thinking that he was just throwing a tantrum at the wedding. She didn't expect that he was really going to marry this fat man back home, so he was furious. He stamped his feet and screamed like crazy: "Ahhhh, ahhh! Zhu Li! Do you want to piss me off to death or don't you think of me as your mother? You still want to marry this fat man now, don't you see? How fat and ugly he looks, and he is a country boy from the countryside. How can he be worthy of our family? I arranged such a great marriage for you before, but you don't want it. You are blind. Or did you pour some kind of magic drug into him? I won't allow you to marry this fat man home. If you treat me as your mother, you should drive him away now. I will not forget the past and forgive you. Regarding this matter, if you dare to continue to be with her, you will treat me as a mother and I will not want you as a son. I will commit suicide by taking medicine in front of you."

After Li Yuanyuan finished speaking, trembling with anger, a voice suddenly sounded.

Zhu Junqing came down from the stairs with a cane and shouted to her: "That's enough. You don't look at your status. How can you make such a fuss here? You say that someone is from the countryside. Look at what you look like now." What's the difference between them and those shrews in the countryside?"

Li Yuanyuan was about to lose her temper, but was instantly stopped by his words.

She went over to make a fuss unwillingly: "Husband, it's not like me. Aren't I thinking about the expansion of our family? Do you think your youngest son is already in that situation? He married a man, which means that there will be no future. Child, if my son still marries a man. If he doesn't marry a woman and marries a woman, there will be no children. Without children, our family's incense will be cut off here. How can I be like the ancestors of your family? How can you explain to your family's ancestors? Besides, such a large family property can't just be cut off from this generation. There will always be heirs who have to inherit it. So, I am doing this for the sake of our family. If he marries a woman, this won't happen. If he marries a woman, I don't mind even if she comes from the countryside, but now if he marries a man, what's the use of a man, can he have children?"

Zhu Junqing felt the same after hearing this. People have taken great pains to give birth to a son, not to mention their family's situation. If it was cut off in this generation, it would really be shameless to face the ancestors.

He originally wanted to favor him, but he couldn't stop it. Zhien was with the person he liked because he owed him, so he could only obey him, but Zhuli was different.

Zhu Junqing looked at him and warned: "Zhu Li, what are you going to do now? I won't stop you, you can be with whoever you want, but I must see you have children within three years. This family There must be an heir. Some people can just be played for fun. But for the right thing, a son must be born. You are the eldest son of this family. The hope of this family is placed on you, so You are so smart, you understand what I say."

Zhu Li had no intention of spending his whole life with this little fat man. It was only for one year. After one year passed, he would find a woman to have children. There would be no problem. He and this little fat man would be together for one year. Just to break up with Qian Yanyan.

So naturally I agreed. When the time comes to divorce this little fat man, I can do whatever I want, let alone have a child.

Although Li Yuanyuan was very angry, her husband had said so, so she could only hold it in and looked at Tu Fei angrily.

...

Three days later.

Su Zhien made an appointment with the manager of the factory, and the two of them arranged to talk in a coffee shop.

It seems that the manager of this factory is also a very lively person. He actually felt a little pressured to have an appointment in a high-end place like a coffee shop. He thought that the manager of this factory was some kind of old man, but he didn't expect to go there. When I arrived at the coffee shop, I found that the visitor was a well-spoken young man.

Wearing an upright Chinese tunic suit and gold-rimmed glasses, his whole body exuded an elegant and scholarly atmosphere.

Su Zhien walked over and sat across from him, not daring to recognize him when he arrived.

I can't believe that this is the factory manager I made an appointment with, and he can become a manager at such a young age.

The man's tone was also very low, his voice was warm, and he spoke very gently. He stretched out his hand to greet him and said, "Hello, Situ Qing."

Su Zhien said hello quickly: "Hello, I am the Su Zhien I told you in the letter. I didn't expect you to be so young. Are you the manager?"

The man raised his lips and smiled and said, "Yes, I am not only the manager of the factory, I am also the owner of the factory. I run this factory. I am very interested in the washing powder you wrote about. It is true that the current soap locust powder is about to be updated. Our factory is just about to develop new products, and you just happened to write a letter. If possible, I think we can negotiate a contract and start work immediately."

Su Zhien was surprised: "Do you just believe me that much? I haven't even done it for you. Are you going to negotiate a contract with me?"

Chapter 123 Sven has a hammer? Is it as big as me?

Situ Qing smiled and said, "I believe you because I have investigated you. It is impossible for a top student at Beihua University to lie to others. I believe you have such an IQ. Besides, there is a risk in doing business. And You also need to trust your partners, so I trust you."

When Su Zhien heard what he said, he felt at ease. He was indeed a man who had seen the world. Before he came here, he thought he would meet a very tricky manager. He was always afraid that he would not understand him, but he did not expect that this person was quite easy to get along with. Yes, it was so easy to talk, and Su Zhien believed it.

After all, trust is mutual.

So Su Zhien signed a contract with him.

After the two signed the contract, Situ Qing drank the rest of the coffee with him, and then took him to his factory. His factory was not small. It was much bigger than the toothpaste factory he sold before. On the other hand, because it is located in a big city, it covers a much larger area and the equipment inside is also very new, many of which are imported from abroad.

This factory also sold a lot of daily necessities and the like.

It is also a famous factory. Made of one line.

When Su Zhien was strolling along the assembly line of the factory, he imagined in his mind that it would be great to have his own factory brand in a factory in the future.

Situ Qing took him to the R&D production line and asked him to make it.

There are many things here, and Su Zhien made washing powder for him based on his memories from his previous life.

After he developed the washing powder, he stained a clean piece of clothing in front of Situ Qing. Then he took a basin and poured some water into it. After rubbing it with the washing powder for a while, the clothes were stained. After rubbing it clean, the smell is quite fragrant and has a very pleasant smell.

Situ Qing's eyes became profound as he watched him washing clothes and researching seriously.

After Su Zhien finished it, he showed it to him.

He smelled the washing powder and it had a very fresh lemon smell.

"It's very clean. The stains you just made are gone. It's just as you said. The clothes can be washed clean, and they still smell good. I really didn't pick the wrong person. I'll pay you 2,000 in advance now." You tell our workers here the formula of the product, and after the product is launched, I will tell you this, and I will give you 2% of the dividends on sales."

Su Zhien knew that once this washing powder was successful, it would be sold to a large number of people, so what he wanted was not to buy out his formula at once, but to ask him to get 2% of the money from all the sales. The money he would get would be absolutely Much more than buying it all at once.

Situ Qing was also easy to talk to, and seeing that his request was not unreasonable, he agreed to give him a salary of two thousand in advance.

Su Zhien went to collect his salary, put it in his satchel and prepared to leave.

Situ Qing drove him to see him off, but Su Zhien rode his beloved bicycle and refused, "No, I think I can just ride a bicycle. My home is quite fast from here. Goodbye, manager."

Su Zhien left, and Situ Qing looked at the rearview mirror and his smile grew deeper and deeper.

...

It was already evening when Su Zhien got home, because he was delayed for a while on the way to find the manager after class. Grandpa was a little unhappy when he saw that he came back so late at night, and called him out in the living room: "You came back so late. , it's been so long since you finished class, what are you doing outside?"

Su Zhien explained: "I'm going to do some small business."

When grandpa heard this, he looked uncomfortable and said: "What business are you doing? Are you going to set up a stall? You are not the same person you were before. You are now a respectable person, and you have even married into our family. Well, if you go out to show off and are seen by others, you may laugh at our family, saying that we have treated you harshly and let you go out to make money. Tell me how much money you want. Tell Gu Li. , I can give you as much money as you want to do whatever business you want. What kind of money can you make?"

Su Zhien felt that she had been humiliated by her grandfather, and she was not very happy. But I didn't argue with grandpa.

"I'll go up first."

The old man stopped him: "Wait a minute. Why are you going up so quickly? Can't you even talk to me, an old man? I'm not a savage beast, and you are so afraid of me? I have something to discuss with you. Do you think you are willing? Not willing."

When Su Zhien heard what the old man said, his tone felt wrong, and he asked timidly: "What's the matter?"

The old man said to him in a serious voice: "It's about the inheritance of our family. You are already a college student. There are some things that you don't need to remind me clearly. You all know that you are a man and cannot have children. But our Wen family is just like that. He is the only son. If he doesn't have children, our family's generation will end with him, and it will be difficult for me to explain to my ancestors. After all, someone has to inherit such a large family property. You can't give birth to me. He is looking for a woman to have a baby with. Don't worry. I know that you two love each other and you are newly married. Let me tell you that this matter is a blow to you, but you must also understand my feelings as a grandfather. If If our family is cut off in this generation, it will really be over."

"But don't worry, as long as you promise me that I won't let him take a concubine or marry a young wife, I just ask him to find a woman to have children. As long as he waits for the next child to come out, and our family has an heir, I will naturally I won't ask you for anything, you can still be with him. Do you understand what I mean? I won't interfere with you two being together and I won't destroy you two being together, but I require him to have a child with a girl."

Su Zhien was about to explode when he heard what his grandfather said. No one would be willing to agree to let his husband have children with other women just because he is a man and cannot have children. Grandpa actually told him such a disgusting thing. , and now let him be more generous and ask him to agree. How could he agree?

Su Zhien was disheartened when he heard this, and said to his grandfather in a cold tone: "Grandpa, if you have any ideas, you shouldn't tell me, you should tell him. You go ask Wen Guli, if he If he is willing to do it, then I have no objection, but if he is not willing, I am not willing either. Just ask him for his opinion."

When the old man heard this, his face became disgusting, and reminded him: "Do you think I don't want to ask him? You must know how he would react, so you are so confident that I ask him. I know that he will definitely not agree. So I need your cooperation, as long as you help me get it done. If he listens to you so much, he will definitely do whatever you want him to do, so go and tell him to let him have children with other women, as long as he is willing. I will definitely not make things difficult for you in the future, nor will I stop you two from being together, as long as you give me a great-grandson to hold."

He never resisted his grandfather, simply because he was old and he was afraid of irritating his grandfather. Moreover, his grandfather was an elder and had a bad tone, so he kept putting up with it. In the end, his grandfather thought he had no temper.

Such a ridiculous approach, asking him to find his own husband, and asking his husband to find a woman to come back and have children, is insane!

Clenching her fists, Su Zhien retorted strongly: "I won't agree, I absolutely won't agree. Grandpa, what you say is nothing more than adding salt to my wounds. I believe no one can make such a decision. Come on. You'd better give up this idea. There's no way I would let him do this."

After Su Zhien finished speaking, he ignored his grandfather's reaction and turned around and walked upstairs.

The old man was swollen and glaring now, very angry. He was indeed disobedient. He was really embarrassed by his temper. He dared to lose his temper with him and showed no respect for the elderly and the young.

The butler on the side asked him: "Master, if he doesn't agree, that's just a lie. What should we do?"

The old man got angry and slapped the table, "If he doesn't agree, then force him to agree. Does he think he is the one who decides this family? If he doesn't agree to show off to me, marry a chicken, follow a chicken, marry a dog, follow a dog. Our family must obey my orders, who asked him to marry into this family in the first place."

...

Su Zhien was very angry until Wen Guli came back in the evening, and he still couldn't get over this anger. He was still thinking about why his grandfather was so upset that he let him do such a thing.

It's all Wen Guli's fault.

So when Wen Guli came back, he saw him lying on the bed sulking. He went over and hugged him directly, pinched his waist and wanted to kiss him, "My little slut, my husband misses you so much, let me Come and give me a kiss."

But he stopped her, slapped him in the face and said, "Go away and don't touch me."

Wen Guli took his hand away and asked him, "What's wrong? Why are you so angry? Are you not satisfied with your desires?"

Su Zhien: "..."

He sat up straight and asked: "Wen Guli, I suddenly forgot to ask you something. The fact that you are with me means that you will never be able to have children in this life. In other words, you will never be able to be a father in this life. Will you Do you regret it? Do you regret it because you don't have children? You may not regret it now, but when you are old, you will see that your peers around you who are married to women have children, but you do not. Will you feel uncomfortable? ?"

Wen Guli answered simply, "I don't like children. Whether you have children or not is none of my business? I just like you. Besides, the children are chattering, so how can I be as obedient as my wife?"

Su Zhien felt relieved after hearing what he said. She told him what she had experienced today and praised the manager desperately in front of him.

The manager is really gentle and elegant.

Wen Guli's face turned dark when he heard his wife praising other men like this, and said with a sour breath: "What's the use of a hammer if you are gentle and elegant? Is his dick as big as mine? A small one like this is terrible." ."

Chapter 124 You two give me some control

When Su Zhien heard such vulgar words from him, she was so angry that she kicked him. It was astonishing that someone was talking to him in such a serious manner, so he came out with such words.

"What are you doing? Why are you comparing yourself to this? I'm not comparing myself to you. I'm just saying that he looks really gentle and elegant. I'm just telling you, why are you saying this all of a sudden? I How do I know if he is small if I haven't seen him?"

These words made Wen Guli angry, so he went up and pinched his waist, "You still want to see it, right? Your husband, you haven't seen enough of me, have you? Come on, come on, I'll let you see it enough."

Su Zhien laughed angrily at him and quickly took his hand away, "Go away, I've seen enough. I don't need to look anymore. It seems like this is not what I'm looking at."

When Wen Guli heard this, he really started to compete with him. He lifted the man up from the bed, put him on his shoulders, and took him to the bathroom. Su Zhien was startled when he got up. He quickly grabbed the bathroom door and refused to go in. He stretched out his legs and kicked him and asked, "Wen Guli, what are you doing? Why did you bring me in so politely? Let me out quickly." "

Wen Guli slapped his butt very violently, "Take a shower, let you look at him a few more times."

Su Zhien refused: "If you don't want me, I don't want it. I've already finished taking a shower, please let me out quickly."

After Wen Guli threw the person in, he stretched out his legs and closed the door: "After taking a bath, then take another bath with your husband."

Su Zhien: "..."

The two of them were making a fuss here, as if they were tearing down a house. When the old man came up, he heard the shouting and said with contempt on his face: "You are really shameless. You don't know how to control yourself when doing this kind of thing." , I don't know how to write the word shy? How about so many people? Do you think you are the only ones in this family?"

The old man really couldn't listen anymore and hurried back to the room with anger on his face.

No matter how married he was, it was not like he was now. He didn't know where Su Zhien's charm came from, but he was able to seduce his grandson around. He couldn't see what charm this person had.

Disaster, this is simply a disaster, just like those beauties in ancient times, it is a disaster at all.

...

Blessings to the family.

The Zhu family now sees the little fat man going in to take a shower. He is actually a little scared and walking around in circles outside. He can't calm down. I don't know why he seems a little reserved tonight. He feels that the way he gets along with the little fat man is different from before. , after all, the two were not familiar with each other before, so it was enough for the brother to take care of the little fat man with his attitude. But now the two of them are husband and wife in name only. They just received the certificate this morning, so now they are facing The little fat man is not what he used to be.

He was thinking about how to sleep later, and there was only one room. They were both married, so they couldn't sleep in separate rooms. If the servant saw it, and his mother would still be suspicious if the news spread, so the two of them He can only sleep in one room, and two people can sleep in this room. If there is only one bed, he will start to have a headache about the bed. He can let this little fat man sleep on the sofa, but this sofa cannot accommodate the weight of this little fat man at all. , although she calls him Fatty, his weight is not Fatty. If she sleeps on the floor, it seems a bit unfair to her. After all, they used him to marry into this family, and it would be a bit unkind to let him sleep on the floor. But it's even more awkward if two people sleep in the same bed.

But what's even more embarrassing is that the bed is more than two meters long, which seems to be enough for two big men to sleep on.

Doi didn't know why he had a headache outside. It was the first time he saw such a luxurious place, and there was a bathtub for bathing. Compared with the previous rental house, it was like a magical place. He was almost intoxicated. Moreover, this bathtub You can also take a rose bath.

He didn't think taking a bath was too awesome, so he spent a little time in this bathroom. After all, when he first came in, he saw there were rose petals in one level, so he asked Zhuli to get him this rose petal bath. He wanted to try it. Down.

Zhu Li really did it for him. If he asked him to take a bath, he shouldn't take a bath for too long. Now that he was putting these rose petals on his body, he felt like he was just doing nothing, and it took a little too long.

Zhu Li watched him bathing inside for a long time and was worried that he might faint in there, so he knocked on the door and called him: "What are you doing in there? Is something wrong?"

Tufei felt that he was a little horny and kept playing around inside. He was afraid of being discovered, so he quickly called him: "No, no, I'm fine. I'll come out now."

Doi quickly got out of the bathtub, put on his clothes and walked out.

Because of the hot bath just now, my face was flushed.

Zhu Li was watching him at the door. When he came out, he saw that he was a little shy.

"Why did you stay in there for so long, and why is your face so red? Could it be that something happened to your body?"

After Zhu Li finished speaking, he specially touched his forehead.

Tufei was already quite shy, but he felt even more shy when he touched his forehead like this, causing his face to turn red.

Seeing him like this, Zhu Li wanted to put on his clothes and take him to see a doctor. "It should be a fever. I'll take you to see a doctor now."

Tufei was embarrassed and quickly called him out: "No, it's not me. I'm just so hot now because I took a shower just now. I'm fine. I don't have a fever either. You don't have to worry."

When Zhu Li heard this, he put down his clothes and said to him: "It's okay. I thought about it, you can sleep on the bed, I can sleep on the sofa."

Tufei quickly said: "How can it be that I come to your house to live in your house, and then I sleep on the bed and you sleep on the sofa? I can just sleep on the sofa."

After Doi said that, he looked at his sofa. The length, width and height seemed a bit inconsistent with its actual size.

But Zhu Li didn't fit in either. The sofa was very small and couldn't accommodate him at all.

Zhu Li is very tall, with a height of 188cm, even the soil and fertilizer are not enough, let alone him.

Dofei said: "...How about I sleep on the floor? I slept on the floor when I was in the countryside."

Zhu Li frowned when he heard this and asked him: "Why do you sleep on the floor?"

Doi: "Because my uncle's family has no place to live, I grew up with my uncle. My uncle has his own children, and I don't have a bed to sleep on if my uncle's children want to sleep on the bed, so I have always slept on the floor. I'm used to it." , so I slept on the floor."

When Zhu Li heard this, he took a deep breath and pulled him to sit on the bed. He said to him seriously: "You will sleep on this bed. I will also sleep on the bed. We both sleep on the bed, but there is a partition in the middle." Line, just don't cross it, okay?"

Tufei nodded happily.

Zhuli brought him a pillow and let him sleep next to him, and he also fell asleep next to him.

The bed Zhu Li slept on had a soft mattress, which was different from the hard bed he slept on before. It was comfortable, and he turned twice here.

Dofei is a person who gets sleepy easily. He fell asleep in a short time after sleeping on this comfortable bed.

Zhu Li lay down and wanted to talk to him, so he called him: "Little Fatty."

Tufei: "..."

Ignore it.

He looked at it but didn't answer. He turned around and took a look. He was already fast asleep. He was really carefree. This kind of life was actually quite good. He didn't have to worry about anything. He was covered with a quilt. , and fell asleep himself.

...

Su Zhien and Wen Guli played so crazy yesterday that they really didn't go to bed until midnight, so when they woke up early the next morning, they missed the time. Both of them were late, and the one who was supposed to go to school didn't go to school. Those who should have gone to work did not go to work.

When he got up, Wen Guli still held him and lingered for a while. Su Zhien carried his schoolbag anxiously, planning to go downstairs to eat some bread and leave.

The old man had already finished his meal. He was unhappy when he saw the two of them just coming down. He reminded Su Zhien: "You really are, too. I know you two are newlyweds, so it's sweet, but you two also know how to control yourself." How to write the word? How unbecoming are you two like this all day long? Especially you, when you married into our family, you not only didn't care about your lover's body, but also consumed it like this. Can you bear it yourself, can he bear it? You two are always like this Be careful of damaging your body."

Su Zhien: "..." I'm obviously the one who can't bear it, okay? Your grandson can kill ten cows by himself.

Su Zhien glared at Wen Guli, and Wen Guli hugged him and said, "Don't listen to grandpa. Grandpa says that the grapes are sour because he can't eat the grapes himself. He is old and physically weak, so he is jealous of us young ones. , right grandpa."

The old man was so angry at his words that he hit him on the back with a cane. It was such a shameless nonsense and he was humiliating him like this.

"You two, take it easy. If something happens to your body, he is the only one I will ask."

After the old man finished speaking harshly, he walked up.

Wen Guli sat down and discussed with Su Zhien: "Do you think I should find a wife for grandpa and a step-grandmother for me? Grandpa always interferes in our lives like this, and I feel that I am even unsatisfied. Let grandpa It's good to find a wife."

Su Zhien: "..." Why isn't square dancing popular these days?

If square dancing was popular these days, my grandfather might have been bombarded by the square dancing aunties.

...

Tufei got up quickly in the morning, thinking that they were already married into this family anyway, so he planned to make breakfast for them.

While breakfast was being made downstairs, Li Yuanyuan came down. I smelled a smell I didn't know what it was, so I went inside and took a look. I saw this fat guy inside and asked him in a bad mood: "You fat guy, what are you doing? What are you doing in our kitchen?" Get out of here quickly, are you planning to poison us? What are you thinking?"

When Doi heard what she said, he quickly denied it and explained to her: "No, I planned to cook for you. I made porridge and salted duck eggs. The salted duck eggs go with the porridge. It's delicious."

Li Yuanyuan's face changed when she heard this, and she was so disgusted that she had the urge to vomit. She looked at him with contempt and accused: "Is there something wrong with you? What kind of salted duck eggs do you want to eat? Do you think our place is some kind of country place? We are a noble upper-class family. If you want to eat salted duck eggs, you can eat them outside. , don't dirty my kitchen, we all eat Western food, bread and milk in the morning. Hurry up and make this kitchen smelly. It's really poor. It can't change the poor look. It's disgusting. dead."

Chapter 125 Pretty

Tu Fei was scolded and felt aggrieved. He was obviously very delicious, so why did he get scolded like this?

And he just wanted to make breakfast for them out of kindness. This is what they eat for breakfast in the village. Why do they say it tastes bad? It's obviously delicious.

Li Yuanyuan knew that it was difficult for these poor people to be refined.

One or two are particularly disgusting.

Shameful.

Doi originally planned to make breakfast for them, but after being scolded like this, he did not dare to do it. After all, they would not like to eat it.

Tu Fei almost rolled his eyes when he saw Li Yuanyuan rolling his eyes. It was really scary, so he didn't dare to move.

So he packed his things, and then the servant came in to make breakfast for them.

Zhu Li tidied up his things when he got up in the morning. When he got up, he could no longer see the little fat man. He thought he had come down, so he came down to take a look.

Doi was really sitting down here in the living room, and he looked very timid and scared.

Zhu Li went over and asked him: "What's wrong? You showed such an expression early in the morning. Who bullied you?"

Tufei was embarrassed to say that he couldn't complain to him, saying that your mother didn't like the food I cooked, so she didn't say anything.

When Li Yuanyuan saw the two of them together, she was particularly unhappy and called him: "Zhu Li, what are you doing? What did you say to him? Aren't you going to go to work? Come over quickly, have breakfast and go to work."

Tufei heard him talking to him, got up from the sofa and was about to have breakfast, but at this moment Li Yuanyuan called him: "Zhu Li, what's the matter with you? How can you let him eat at the dining table with us? What? Don't forget who he is and who we are? When he eats at this dining table, he is simply dirtying our dining table. If he wants to eat, he can just ask the servants to bring it to him in the living room. He will eat there. He won't lose a pound of meat? And do you think he can come to our dining table with that look? This corner of the living room is the right place for him. I have promised you two to get married, so don't be angry with me. You are not so generous, and you still ask me to eat with this fat guy. This will make me lose my appetite and I will not be able to eat."

"You didn't discuss it with me when you got married, and now you don't even discuss it with me when you eat, right? You still have me as your mother."

When Zhu Li heard these harsh words, he pulled Tu Fei and said, "Let's go, I'll take you out to the restaurant to eat. What do you want to eat?"

When Doi heard this, he followed him away in small steps.

Zhu Li didn't take his damn words seriously at all and pulled Tu Fei away.

Li Yuanyuan, do you think his son will choose him after you say such harsh words? In the end, she didn't expect that he would choose this fat guy. She was so angry that she slapped the table angrily, and her anger instantly rose up. She raised a son and raised a son, but ended up raising such a rebellious son.

I don't know who I learned it from.

...

Zhuli took Tufei to a Western restaurant for breakfast. He ordered coffee and bread. Tufei didn't know what to eat, but he was easy to feed, so he ate whatever Zhuli ate.

When Zhu Li heard what the little fat man said, he knew that he definitely didn't know what coffee was, so he asked the waiter to give him milk instead. This tonnage must eat a lot, so I added another pasta and eggs for him.

It was the first time Doi ate these things and they were quite delicious. The main reason was that he was not picky about food and could eat anything.

Zhu Li ate slowly and stuffed Tufei into his mouth, feeling very satisfied.

After eating, he drank the milk in one gulp and burped: "I'm full."

Zhu Li was reading the newspaper. When he heard what she said, he picked up the handkerchief on the table and went over to wipe the crumbs from the corners of his mouth.

...

After Zhu Li took Tu Fei out to the restaurant for breakfast, he didn't take him back. Instead, he took him to a department store.

Let him pick out clothes at a department store.

The clothes that Tufei was wearing were specially chosen for him by his sister-in-law when they went to Yangcheng before. This high-quality and low-priced clothes were particularly suitable for him.

The main thing is that it is durable and does not break for a long time.

He was taken to the department store by Zhu Li, who took him to a men's clothing store. He pushed him in and told the salesperson: "Choose suitable clothes for him."

Tu Fei was about to say that he didn't need to buy anything since he had some clothes to wear, but Zhu Li had a firm attitude and let him in, and the salesperson also took him in.

After the two of them went in, they picked out clothes for him and Tufei asked about marrying him.

The price scared him so much that he felt like he had to pinch people to survive. It was too expensive, so he took the money away.

He refused to take it and wanted to go out. Zhuli went over to understand the situation. Tufei said: "These clothes are too expensive. I can buy them from roadside stalls. These are really too expensive. This price is enough for me to eat a lot of food." No, I still don't want it, such expensive clothes are not suitable for me to wear."

Zhu Li helped his forehead, how should he tell this little fat man? Now his identity is different from before. In the past, no one cared about what he wore, but now she is his wife. In the eyes of outsiders, the two of them are married, so if he dresses shabbily again, if he dresses like this again, He is so simple and rustic that others will laugh at him.

"You can wear it. I'm not short of money. This little money is nothing to me. Do you understand? Your status is different now from before. You have married me and you have to match me. You If you wear these clothes again, others will laugh when they see them. So, wear them quickly."

When Doi heard this, he felt it made sense. After all, he was dressed so well. If he was dressed so poorly again, he would not be worthy of him.

When Doi went in to change clothes, he looked at his belly.

This belly is really full of meat.

Tufei pinched his belly and said, "I may have saved all my life's savings here."

He wanted to lose weight. He felt that the thick flesh was too ugly even when he touched it. Fortunately, Zhu Li didn't see it.

The clothes he chose had to be one size larger to fit in.

Dofei was not very discerning, but the salesman was good at it, and the items he picked were all the new ones of the season.

Tu Fei's smell was much better than before.

He used to wear work clothes and the like, which looked a bit tacky in any case, but now he wears a large-size shirt, but it looks much better than before.

As expected, people are judged by their clothes, and even their temperament is different after wearing them.

Tufei touched his head in embarrassment and asked him, "Does it look good?"

good-looking.

So Zhu Li nodded.

Tu Fei went in and changed another piece of clothing. Zhu Li watched him change another piece of clothing. When he came out, he mentioned to him unintentionally: "You look good in what you wear. It would be better if you could lose weight. You will definitely look better if you lose weight." "

Tu Fei originally thought there was nothing wrong with his figure, because people in the village always said that being able to eat is a blessing, and being fat and fat these days is a blessing.

But now he feels that he is fat, as fat as a pig, and he wants to lose weight.

He will definitely look better when he loses weight.

...

Su Tubao rested in the hospital for a while and prepared to go back.

Cai Xiaohong and Su Youqian stayed here for a long time just to take care of their son. The expensive hotel in the city cost several yuan for a night. It was too much and they wanted to go back quickly. Woolen cloth.

Su Tubao had long thought that they were a nuisance and had no ability to let him stay in a better ward. It was too noisy for him to stay in these ordinary wards. In ordinary wards, there were several people making noisy noises in one room. There was nothing that could be done about it. sleep tight.

Now that I'm well, I'm ready to leave and go to school.

Cai Xiaohong and Su Tubao were about to return to the village. Before leaving, Cai Xiaohong said to Su Tubao: "Son, when you are in the city, remember to take good care of yourself. Don't be frugal and eat well. You are here now." It is important to eat and drink well when you are growing healthy. Remember to tell us when you have no money and we will give you money."

Su Tubao rolled his eyes speechlessly when he heard this, and said with a look of disdain: "I'm telling you, how much money will you give me? Just give me a few dollars or something, it's enough for me. What, do you know that the consumption in the city is expensive? I have to spend a lot of money every day. This little money is not enough for me to live between my teeth. You gave me the money but you gave it to me. What can you do with this little money? You have the nerve to say this It's not shameful to say such a thing."

There are some rich second-generation people in their class who are really rich, and they are the kind who treat their classmates to dinner every day. A meal costs dozens of dollars. Like him, every few dollars costs a Yue, a picky Sosou, can't hold his head up in the class and feels very embarrassed as a human being. Why is he born into the second generation of rich people? As for him, he was born in a rural area, and none of his classmates are willing to play with him. In the end, he still dislikes him. He is from a rural area, and I dislike him because he has no money to give him, so he doesn't have many friends in the class and usually eats alone.

When Cai Xiaohong heard this, she looked at Su Youqian and said, "Dad, please think about whether the money we give our child is too little. His life in the city is definitely not more than a few yuan in the countryside, and he will definitely not be able to live a month." Come on, why don't you give me more, maybe ten yuan?"

Does Su Tubao really want to convince these two people and give them ten yuan to send them away as beggars?

Even beggars don't come here like this. Isn't it disgusting?

"Okay, okay, don't mess around here. Go back, go back. It's better not to give me this little money."

When Cai Xiaohong heard what her son said, she felt guilty. She felt that it was her fault that she had no ability to let him live a good life. She vented her anger on Su Youqian: "Look at you, look at yourself, what kind of life do you want your son to live?" ?Last time I asked you to ask for money from that little bastard Su Zhien's father. Why don't you want his family to be so rich? What if you give us a little money to live in such a mansion? If you give us a little money, we can go home and build a house. You don't know this yet, and you think you are a rich person and don't farm in the countryside."

Su Youqian said with a look of embarrassment: "Isn't this because I'm embarrassed? Their family doesn't owe us anything, so you have to keep asking for money."

Cai Xiaohong was so disgusted, "Why don't you go down and raise your son for so long and ask for money? Their family is so rich, but they won't give us any money. It's obvious that these people are stingy. The richer they are." The more stingy you are."

When Su Tubao heard this, he smelled the smell of money, and said excitedly to Su Youqian: "Dad, that's not right, according to what you said before. Su Zhien's father is a rich man, he is a rich man, Then we just have a rich relative, so why don't we please their family? Being a relative with a rich man has many benefits for us. Besides, after so many generations, his father is my uncle. , he is my sister-in-law's husband, that is, my uncle. I have never met my uncle, and I have never said hello to him. This is inappropriate and inappropriate. Do you want him to meet me? I went to meet him, and since we are relatives of rich people, we are also rich people."

If he has a good mouth, his uncle will like him and raise him as his godson.

What a good thing it would be for him to be the eldest son of a wealthy family, so he wouldn't have to suffer here. His stupid parents are of no use at all, and they won't tell him such a good thing.

Cai Xiaohong felt it made sense, and thought about it, "Yes, Su has money, why do you say you are a loser, useless at all, why don't you think about your son for such a good thing, Su Zhien's father likes your sister so much, if he is with His father said that your sister liked our Tu Bao the most when she was alive. Ah, if our Tu Bao is raised as his own son, he will definitely love the house and the bird. Last time, he liked your sister's relics so much, let alone a living person. , maybe you can raise our Tu Bao as your biological son!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 669 10
❝i mean.. you could always have us both as boyfriends.❞ ―in which your two best friends who are always teasing you. started: 9.6.23 ended: --
26.9K 1.1K 28
sharing four walls makes secrets hard to keep •°. *࿐ quiet lee minho / newbie han jisung / roommates au •°. *࿐ 18+ themes baby stays avert your eyes...
69.7K 2.7K 10
Lisa is in love with her co-star, Jennie. Of course, it's a disaster. ©️ story not mine, this is an adaptation; credits to the original author.
605K 63.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...