Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 111-115

221 7 1
By Demens88c

Chapter 111 So loving

The person who had the same idea as Mr. Wen was Li Yuanyuan in the audience. Li Yuanyuan didn't really want to come to this wedding. After all, he was not her biological son. Why would a bastard child come to attend?

Besides, she wouldn't come even if it was her biological son. If this was her biological son and her son married a man, it was true that she would be so angry that she would break her son's legs!

Marrying a man was such a shameful thing, she thought she would be so angry that she would vomit blood.

But there is no way. Her old man is the father of this bastard. She still has to do this face-saving project. Even if she doesn't want to come, she still has to come here to join in the fun. If she comes here to take a look, it's just a walk. Just go through the motions.

Now seeing these two grown men kissing, Li Yuanyuan felt that it was quite disgusting. It was so disgusting that she almost vomited.

She was eating something, but when she saw this scene, she vomited it out, her face changed, and she put the food on the table. She really had no appetite to eat, such an unappetizing thing.

After all, people these days are still relatively conservative. Everything they do is conservative, especially if it is done in such a public place, such a public kiss, the person watching is really ashamed to death, he is really shameless, in front of so many people They were kissing each other face to face. When these elders saw it, they felt like they had no eyes to see. They all dodged and closed their eyes with awkward smiles. I don't know how to describe the embarrassing atmosphere now. The old people are like this, but the young people are watching. I relish it, I think it's so sweet, it's really that sweet kind of love.

How could it not be sweet to be kissed by such a handsome man?

Su Zhien was very embarrassed when she was finally let go.

Looking at the audience, it was true that many elders' expressions changed when they saw them like this. He knew that people these days are not so open to accept this. Even in later generations, there are not many elders who can. It is acceptable to marry a man, let alone at this time.

But Wen Guli, this tough guy, really had nothing to say to him. Why was he so happy? Now he put his arms around Su Zhien's waist and the two of them walked down to toast.

Tufei looked at the scene of Wen Guli and Su Zhien kissing each other and felt so shy. He originally wanted to cover his eyes, but when he didn't see anyone else covering their eyes, he was afraid that he would make people laugh, so he didn't. He covered his eyes, but he was still embarrassed, but he was indeed deeply moved when he looked at her, and wanted to find someone to kiss him.

The eldest brother always kisses his sister-in-law, so kissing must be a good thing.

With this thought, he subconsciously looked at Zhu Li who was not far away.

He and Zhu Li were sitting on the same seat, and they were not far apart now.

He happened to be on the opposite side, so he was looking at him from the other side. Just when Tufei raised his head, he caught Qian Yanyan's eyes. Qian Yanyan looked at him with sharp eyes, as if he wanted to cut him into pieces with a thousand knives. Staring at him in warning, it looked like a death stare.

Dofei felt guilty and trembled at this look...

The look in this woman's eyes was so terrifying, she looked like she wanted to peel off his skin and bones and eat him. When he thought about being beaten to numbness by this woman before, and her face had not yet recovered, he shivered, and the soles of his feet were cold.

At this time, Qian Yanyan saw Tu Fei staring at Zhu Li beside her and knew his intention, so she deliberately provoked him and gave him a blow. She grabbed Zhu Li's hand and said to him coquettishly: "Zhu Li Ah, can you kiss me? Look at your brother, he is so close to his husband. He dares to kiss his man in public, but you have not expressed your love to me so obviously, so you kiss me. Okay? I want to feel it."

When Zhu Li heard this, he thought she was joking. After all, it would be unseemly to do this in public, so Zhu Li refused and pushed her hand away and said to her: " Be good and don't make trouble, this is outside, with so many people watching, you will also say that this is my brother's wedding, so we two should not be in the limelight."

Qian Yanyan didn't want to just count like this. She just wanted to show this fat pig, so she reached out to touch his face coquettishly, turned his face sideways, and said to him: "No, you Just kiss me. How could so many people see us? I just want to feel your love for me. Even if you don't satisfy me, do you not like me anymore? Zhu Li, you used to be That's not the case. You used to do whatever I said and you never rejected me. Why are you rejecting me now?"

After Qian Yanyan finished speaking, she held his face and kissed his right cheek. Zhu Li had no choice but to see her like this. He was really helpless and even asked to kiss her, so Zhu Li also Just enough to deal with her. He quickly kissed her on the lips, and then let her go. However, Qian Yanyan found the right opportunity and refused to let him go. She grabbed his lips and bit her lips, refusing to let him leave.

To an outsider, the two of them seemed so in love that they couldn't help but kiss each other, so no one said anything when they saw it, but Li Yuanyuan on the side smiled like an aunt when she saw this scene. , I feel very gratified. Her son and daughter-in-law seem to have a good relationship, but they have already kissed in public, is that okay?

Li Yuanyuan was so happy that she couldn't hold her grandson in her arms in the near future.

Tu Fei kept staring at their position. He had been staring at Zhu Li, but he saw Zhu Li and Qian Yanyan kissing. It was Zhu Li who took the initiative to kiss Qian Yanyan. Tu Fei saw this scene and felt His head suddenly felt as if it had been struck by a hammer. His heart hurt so much that he felt like blood was rushing out. He immediately lowered his head and looked away.

They were so affectionate, they even kissed in front of each other, just like the eldest brother and sister-in-law, Tufei was so filled with emotion.

He actually still likes Zhu Li and has hope for him. It's wrong for him to do this. Zhu Li already has a girlfriend. He and his girlfriend are so affectionate. He shouldn't have such thoughts.

Tu Fei felt so stuffy and uncomfortable. Li Yuanyuan on the side felt happy when he saw this dead fat pig. Thinking of what to talk about, he picked up the bottle of wine and handed it to Tu Fei and said, "Son, you have a drink. I'll watch what you're doing all the time." I haven't eaten yet, I'm afraid you'll be hungry, so you drink something to satisfy your hunger."

Tu Fei couldn't tell directly whether a person was good or bad. He just felt that this was Zhu Li's mother. Zhu Li was a good person, and his mother must be a good person as well. He was very happy that this mother spoke to him so gently and gave him... After he ate it, Tufei happily took the wine and said thank you, aunt. Then he looked at the dark color of the wine and wondered what it was, like medicinal materials or something. He was afraid of suffering, so he was confused. He asked Li Yuanyuan: "Auntie, what is this? Can you drink it?"

It was just as Li Yuanyuan thought. How could these country bumpkins have ever drank wine? It was obvious that they had never seen the world and didn't even know it was wine. She just wanted to coax this fat pig to drink it and get drunk. It's better to cause trouble and be embarrassed.

Li Yuanyuan looked at him with a smile and explained in a very gentle tone: "This is grape juice. Have you ever drank grapes? This is just a drink made from grape juice. It is sweet and very delicious. You can Take a sip and taste it, see if you like it?"

Tufei was so happy when he heard this, he liked to eat sweets the most.

Especially these sweet things, Tufei took a sip with great satisfaction. As a result, he choked on the spicy taste after one gulp. He frowned, a little uncomfortable with the taste. When he was about to spit it out, Li Yuanyuan stopped him: "Drink it, this is like this, spicy first and then sweet. You have to drink it before you can feel the sweet taste. You may not be used to it at first, but you will know the taste after a few sips." It's delicious."

Dofei swallowed it forcefully after hearing this. He is a person who likes eating sweets very much. When he heard this, he naturally refused to let it go. After swallowing it and taking a few more sips, he found that the aunt was really not lying. This The grape juice was really delicious. He drank it sip after sip. Although it was very spicy when he went in, it tasted sweet after drinking it. He liked drinking it very much and smacked it in his mouth. Extremely happy.

As he drank, Tu Fei felt like he was addicted. Li Yuanyuan kept coaxing him to drink, and finally brought him a bottle of wine and asked him to drink it directly.

Doi burped at the end of his drink. He was completely drunk. There was also a suspicious blush on his face. This was all a reaction to being drunk.

Li Yuanyuan saw this scene, leaned into his ear and asked him: "Little fat man, what is your name?"

Tu Fei let out a wine belch and said: My name is Zhang Shunfeng. "

Li Yuanyuan was satisfied when he saw that he was completely drunk and still smiling, and said to him: "This grape juice is delicious, isn't it? Do you want to continue drinking it?"

Tufei nodded obediently: "I thought so."

"Then you go out and stand on the road later, and then take off all your clothes. Auntie is afraid that you will be hot. After you take off your clothes, Auntie will immediately buy you a few more bottles for you to drink, okay? And you take off your clothes." After taking off your clothes, if you see a woman, go over and hug her."

This fat guy who harasses women in the street will definitely be put in jail for ten days and a half, and it will be difficult for him to get out by then.

Tufei was now so drunk that he lost consciousness and had no idea what he was doing. He wanted to drink after listening to Li Yuanyuan's words, so he nodded obediently and said yes.

Tu Fei walked out obediently. Zhu Li on the opposite side saw that he was drunk and his legs were shaky. He didn't know what he was going to do when he went out. He was afraid that something would happen to him, so he got up and followed him.

Chapter 112 Isn't it sweet?

Doi didn't know what was wrong with him. After he was drunk, his legs stopped working. He kept thinking about what the aunt told him just now. As long as he went outside, he could drink such delicious grape juice again. He wanted to drink this Grape juice, so he walked out obediently.

The aunt said that he had to take off his clothes after going out. Now he didn't know what he was doing. He only heard what the aunt said, so he walked out, stood at the front door, looked at the people passing by, and was about to take off his clothes. Clothes are lifted.

Zhu Li, a silly fat man, came out and thought he was going to do something. But when he saw him going out, he was about to take off his clothes and was shocked. He quickly stepped forward and grabbed his hand to stop him. Action, now I really want to hit him on the head with a mallet. Although he is usually stupid and has a low IQ, he can't do such an outrageous thing in broad daylight. This is taking off his clothes in the street. This If someone saw him, he would not be arrested as a man and taken to the police station. After he grabbed his hand, he gave him a severe scolding and said with a livid face: "Are you crazy? You know you What are you doing? Don't take off your clothes because you want people to think you are a gangster and put you in jail?"

Tufei smiled stupidly when he heard what he said, and said with aggrieved lips: "No, your mother said that if I take off my clothes on the street like this, give me grape juice. That grape juice is very good." It tastes sweet, Tufei likes it very much."

Zhu Li looked at the smell floating in his mouth as he spoke. Such a strong smell of alcohol showed that he had drank a lot.

What about grape juice? This is obviously wine, and that guy is bullying this little fat guy again.

And he did such an outrageous thing, probably because he wanted him to be caught. Thinking of this, his face turned pale and he thought it was his fault, so he took his hand and led him inside.

"You don't need to come back with me. I'll take you in. Don't stand here and listen to my mother fooling you. I'll buy you whatever grape juice you want. You can drink as much as you want. Now come in and you're not allowed here." ."

Tufei became angry when he heard this, pushed his hand away, and said with an aggrieved face: "I don't want it, you must be a liar, you must be a liar to me. You don't like me, You already have a girlfriend, how could you buy me grape juice? You all don't like me, you all bully me, you all beat me. I know, you just think I'm stupid. My parents didn't want me in the first place, that's why Because I'm stupid, my uncle doesn't want me because I'm stupid, and everyone bullies me because they think I'm stupid."

Probably because the wine opened his tear ducts. It brought back his sad things again and made him tell the truth after drinking. Thinking of all the times his grandson was bullied in the past, he cried aggrievedly and burst into tears. He was crying very cutely and his body was agitated. Shaking, this chubby body was crying like this, and he also put his chubby hands into his eyes to wipe away his tears, wiping away his tears while crying. She really looked like she was crying, making people dumbfounded.

Although Zhu Li thought he looked cute when he cried, he felt that it was not a problem for two people to stand here in broad daylight. Even he did not expect it, so he patiently coaxed him and said, "No, I I like you, you are very cute, how could you be stupid? So come in with me and don't stay outside here."

Doi was crying quite miserably, but after hearing this, he suddenly stopped, burped, looked at him and stared at him, and suddenly asked: "Really? Is what you said true? You Do you really like me? Didn't you lie to me? "

Zhu Li didn't take it seriously, and nodded perfunctorily on the surface, telling the truth.

Dofei smiled cutely the next second after hearing this, then stood up on his tiptoes, grabbed his head, and kissed him on the mouth.

He just wanted to kiss him, he just wanted to kiss him, because he saw that his eldest brother and sister-in-law, as well as him and his girlfriend, all came like this, so he also wanted to try what kissing feels like, is it very sweet? , otherwise why would they like kissing so much?

After this kiss, he found that there was nothing wrong with the taste, so he kissed him again, and then licked it with his tongue. There was indeed no taste at all, and there was a cool feeling.

Zhu Li was so stunned that he stayed where he was, seemingly shocked by the little fat man's actions. This must be too crazy.

Just kiss him like this.

Kissing him wasn't enough, I also licked him...

Zhu Li didn't know why, but after taking one bite, he felt like goosebumps appeared on his body. This kind of kiss was completely different from his girlfriend kissing him. A very strange feeling arose spontaneously. He couldn't explain it clearly. What does it feel like, but he was indeed frightened. He looked at the fat man in front of him who kissed him stupidly and burped, with a look of disgust on his face and said he had no taste. Instantly on fire.

He no longer had the gentleness to coax him as before. After all, he was so violated that he grabbed his hand and pulled him in. The subordinate on the side came over. Seeing him looking so angry, he quickly asked: " What's wrong with the eldest young master?"

Zhu Li violently threw the soil in front of him and said to him: "Quickly find a room and deal with him."

After hearing this, the subordinate expressed his understanding and took the person over. The next second, Zhu Li took out a silk scarf that Zhu You had always carried with him. This time was clean. She took the silk scarf and wiped the corners of her mouth from beginning to end. After wiping it once, the force seemed to wipe off the skin of my mouth.

I didn't dare to think about what he had just gone through, but when I saw him interrupting like this, I was afraid that he might have been scorned and did something. But I didn't dare to say anything, so I could only look at him silently, with an expression on his face. Especially livid.

Zhu Li was really irritable. After wiping it clean, he threw the silk scarf back to him, then walked inside. When leaving, he turned back and glanced at the person in his subordinate's arms. Soil fertilizer.

If it weren't for the fact that he was so drunk by his mother, he would have thought of strangling him to death. Now he couldn't accept that he was forcibly kissed by a man, and he still kissed a man.

Now that I think about it, he doesn't look very good. In fact, he is angry with himself. When the little fat man kissed him just now, he should have been disgusted and pushed him away, but he didn't. He didn't even resist, and he didn't feel disgusted at all.

...

Su Zhien's drinking capacity is not good, and he is really rubbish. He will get drunk immediately after one glass of wine, and he also likes to do all kinds of weird things after he is drunk.

Weird things can be done. Su Zhien can choose to ignore the bridal chamber. If he is really drunk, then the two of them will not even think about the bridal chamber. Wen Guli has waited for a long time and finally waited for today. After waiting for a long time, His dream finally came true, and he didn't want what he had been waiting for so long to be delayed by Su Zhien's drunkenness.

So Wen Guli anxiously held back the wine for Su Zhien when he was being toasted. He would only hold back a glass of wine if he wanted to. He must not be allowed to drink.

Those people were originally going to toast Su Zhien, but when they saw Wen Guli's threatening eyes, they were frightened to be honest, so they didn't dare to mess around. In the end, they just looked at Wen Guli like this In front of them, he blatantly replaced Su Zhien's wine with boiled water and made him drink the boiled water as wine...

Wen Guli then asked him to toast, but he replaced it with water. Wen Guli had a good capacity for drinking, and he drank it all without blushing or heartbeat.

Mainly because of his belief in the bridal chamber, which has been supporting him, he can't wait for the bridal chamber in the evening.

The wedding lasted for four hours in total, including welcoming guests, eating, and finally giving away. In the evening, Wen Guli took Su Zhien to the Wen family.

When entering the house, the bride usually has to step over the fire pit, which means that the disaster has been eliminated. When she enters the house, she will be a brand new person, and all the past has been eliminated.

Now if it was Su Zhien, he would naturally have to cross the brazier, but Wen Guli would carry him across the brazier on his back, signaling that we would get through any storms or disasters in the future together.

Su Zhien feels that getting married is really a troublesome thing. There are too many red tapes. Fortunately, she is marrying the person she likes. It would be so impatient to marry someone she doesn't like.

But that's fine, they basically don't have to worry about things. There are dedicated people to take care of them. They just need to follow the instructions.

After Su Zhien and Wen Guli got out of the car, Wen Guli pulled Su Zhien aside and squatted down to carry Su Zhien on his back.

Su Zhien felt quite shy seeing so many people looking at them, but she still stayed behind him and was carried on his back.

Wen Guli carried him over one brazier and then another brazier, nine braziers in total, signaling that they would last forever.

Su Zhien's weight was not very heavy, and it was not difficult to carry him on his back. After he stepped over the nine braziers, he pulled him in.

The last wedding step is to kowtow to the old man and serve tea. As long as the ceremony is completed, the ceremony is complete.

Su Zhien knelt in front of Mr. Wen. Although Mr. Wen didn't like him very much, he had reached this point and had no choice but to refuse. No matter how much he hated him, his face didn't show any unhappiness. He was smiling. He looked at Su Zhien very kindly, but in the eyes of outsiders, this smile looked as dangerous as a smile hiding a knife.

Mr. Wen reached out to take the teacup in his hand, but when he took it, he deliberately spilled the teacup.

The water inside is warm water, which is good for making tea, so this water is mostly used for making tea. If you spill it on your hands, if you don't pay attention, it will really burn and cause the tea to boil.

This was what Mr. Wen had in mind, but after he deliberately let it go, Wen Guli had quick eyesight and quick hands. When he saw that he was about to let it fall on Su Zhien's hand, he stretched out his hand and covered Su Zhien's hand.

Su Zhien was fine at all, while Wen Guli's hand was burned red.

Chapter 113 I can't stand the stinky Wen Guli anymore

Mr. Wen originally had no intention of repenting for his prank, but he was in a good mood.

But when he saw that the tea was finally scalding his precious grandson, his flesh hurt so much that he quickly bent down to check his hand. When he saw that it was all red, he asked hurriedly: "Are you okay? What's wrong? The burn is so serious. Why did you reach out to pick it up just now? You won't die if you get burned by this tea. Come over and pick you up and see how your hand is burnt. The housekeeper quickly went to call the doctor for me. Check him carefully. What should I do if something happens to my grandson's hand?"

When Wen Guli heard what the old man said, he knew that she must have done it on purpose. She wouldn't die if she was burned by his tea, but if it burned his wife, he would be heartbroken, so he subconsciously reached out to catch her. He picked up the cup of tea and carried it for his wife, so that the old man had evil intentions, so he looked at the old man with a livid face and said with a warning: "I have nothing to do, am I just being dumped by this tea soup? I am red! Just go and apply some ointment later, but grandpa, I advise you to give up any unrealistic thoughts. I have already married someone, and I am serving you tea because I respect you as an elder, so I am honest. Pour you tea, this is optional, I don't necessarily have to pour you tea, don't give you this treatment and you still dislike it."

When the old man heard this, before he had time to let go, he had already let go of his hand harshly. He was so close that he was very unhappy. When the old man saw Wen Guli treat him like that, he was hit hard in his heart. Looking at him with a disappointed face.

Su Zhien also understood just now that grandpa wanted to scald him on purpose. After all, the bottom of the teacup was not scalded. It was impossible for a teacup bought at a high price to have a scalded bottom. Grandpa would look like he had a scalded bottom. It was obviously intentional, and Grandpa's acting skills were so poor that he fell in front of him on purpose.

He also didn't expect that Wen Guli would show up in time to carry it off for him.

Grandpa's face became very ugly when he was told something. He didn't continue to do it. He was so angry that he didn't even say anything that made him feel uncomfortable.

Seeing his grandfather like this, Su Zhien was afraid that the two of them would get into trouble, so she pulled his hand and told him not to anger his grandfather. After all, he was already this old.

He has had no family ties since he was a child, so he knows the value of family ties, and he doesn't want him to be a grandfather who dotes on him and yet gets into trouble with him.

Wen Guli stuffed the red envelope given to her by her grandfather into her hand. Although her grandfather was not a good person, he did a good job in giving this face. This red envelope was a big stack full of stuff. It was thick, so it must be good and suitable for his wife. A little money addict like you.

As expected, Su Zhien took the red envelope and pinched it subconsciously. After discovering such a thick stack, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise.

I am very happy, this red envelope is very generous at first glance.

Wen Guli really couldn't do anything to him. How could he be so happy?

After Su Zhien served tea to his grandfather, it was Wen Guli's turn.

The old man was originally very unhappy and looked uncomfortable, but when it was his turn to serve him tea, he regained his composure and gave a hint to the butler. After seeing the hint, the butler smiled to express his understanding and then put his hand on his face. The tea was handed to Wen Guli, "Master, it's your turn to serve tea to me."

When Wen Guli heard this, he reached out and took the tea cup over and presented it to his grandfather.

After taking a sip of the tea, the old man was very happy and put it on the tea tray. After watching him finish it, the butler handed another cup of tea to Wen Guli.

They offer tea, and they themselves want to drink it.

So after the old man finished drinking, it was his turn to drink. He took the tea and took a sip.

Wen Guli didn't even know what was in the tea, so he drank it. The old man looked at the butler with great satisfaction after seeing him drink it, and the butler also smiled.

The effect of this medicine will not take effect so quickly, at least until they have their wedding tonight. So the old man is not in a hurry.

After the tea ceremony, the ceremony was completed, and the two of them had completely completed their wedding.

...

Song Xieyi and Wen Huaiyu stood aside.

Song Xieyi was anxious, wondering why he still hadn't taken action. He looked at the watch on his hand and saw that it was already this time. He didn't know what Wen Huaiyu was up to? Didn't we agree to do it on the wedding day? After all, the wedding day was so messy. Who knows who did it if we really did it? With so many guests, we can rely on it then, and we will definitely not be able to find him. , Song Xieyi had been waiting to deal with Wen Guli at this wedding.

As a result, the good guy hasn't solved it yet, and I don't know what he is doing, so he just keeps standing here and isn't in a hurry.

Song Xieyi couldn't bear it anymore, and impatiently leaned into Wen Huaiyu's ear and asked him: "Husband, what's the matter with you? Didn't you say you were going to do something? Why haven't you done something yet?"

Wen Huaiyu pressed her down and said with a proud smile: "Wait a minute, don't be in a hurry. I have already arranged the people in this moment, and we can take action tonight. Now that there are so many people, we really need to take action. You should do it." The old man is blind, so he took action tonight. It will be pitch black then and he will kill the person at that time. Who knows who killed him."

Song Shuiyi breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this. fair enough. She was just afraid that Wen Huaiyu would change his mind. After all, he was her own child, and she was afraid that this old man wouldn't be able to let him go. Since she was willing to kill him, it would be no problem.

...

Wen Guli threw the person on the bed and closed the door. After closing the door, he hurried to the bed. Looking at the person lying on the bed, he couldn't wait to take off his clothes.

Su Zhien was thrown to the bed by him. Before he could react, Su Zhien got up from the bed. As a result, he saw him taking off his suit in front of her, and throwing it aside angrily. He was really a grumpy boy, so in a hurry.

Su Zhien saw that he was waiting so impatiently, and then thought about how impatient he was in his previous life. He thought about the time when the two of them had their wedding, when he had no experience, but he was so hurried, and he looked like this in his previous life. They are exactly the same and extremely cute.

Su Zhien looked at him and smiled stupidly.

After Wen Guli finished taking off his coat, he pushed the man onto the bed, took off his coat as well, and began to pick up the button on his body.

He buried himself in his chest and rubbed his neck, his hair was hairy, and it tickled Su Zhien.

No one can resist such a coquettish look.

Su Zhien touched his head. After Wen Guli unbuttoned his clothes, he was about to take off his shirt as well. At this moment, there was a knock on the door outside. It was the butler's voice.

"Young Master, Young Madam. The old man has invited the Young Madam to go there. There are some family lessons that I want to tell the Young Madam."

Wen Guli was stunned when he heard this and refused to agree. His pants are about to come off, tell him how this is possible.

"Tell my grandpa that if you have anything to do, we can talk about it tomorrow. I've been waiting impatiently and I don't have time now."

Butler: "Master, I think you should listen to the master. After all, these are family rules. Although I know that you love the young lady, the family rules that should be followed still need to be followed. If you are such a partial young lady, you will not listen to the family rules just after you have passed the door." , I don't remember, it would be nice if others knew, so I'd better ask the young lady to go and see him."

When Su Zhien heard what the housekeeper said, he made it clear that he must go, so he pulled Wen Guli's hand to prevent him from refusing, "I'll go, after all, you still have to listen to what grandpa said. I am a good learner. , so I can remember it soon, just wait for me and come back when I come back, okay?"

Wen Guli was very coaxing. After saying this to him, he even kissed him on the lips, which coaxed him into submission.

Wen Guli grabbed his head instead, deepened the kiss, bit his lips tightly and told him, "Go back quickly, don't suffocate me to death. You don't need to listen to what the old man said so much, Just think he is farting and talking nonsense, and come back as soon as you hear it. Just go through the motions, that's it, come back quickly, or you will see me explode and die."

After he finished speaking, he grabbed his hand in a very rogue manner and pushed it under his body, just to show him how uncomfortable he had endured.

Su Zhien: "..."

I couldn't stand this stinky scoundrel anymore and saw him get off the bed.

It was as if Wen Guli was playing tricks on him. When he saw him getting off the bed, he gave his butt a special slap.

Su Zhien pinched his butt and angrily covered her butt and got out of bed and stared at him, "Wen Guli."

Wen Guli was already impatient with waiting, so he patted him again, "Hurry, go, go, I'm going to take a shower first. When you come back, I'll take a shower and lie on the bed for you to knead."

Su Zhien couldn't stand his lewd attitude, so she quickly put on her shoes and followed the housekeeper out.

After Wen Guli finished getting dressed, he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

...

After Su Zhien went to the old man's side, the old man didn't say anything to him. Instead, the housekeeper glanced at him and directly ordered him: "Young madam, please kneel here in front of the ancestor's magic tablet for more than three hours."

He gasped when he heard that it had been more than three hours. He didn't know what the rules were. He had to kneel for more than three hours. Isn't it okay to kneel casually?

"Why do you have to kneel for more than three hours? Didn't you tell me the family rules?"

The old man couldn't help but interrupt when he heard this, and said to him in a serious voice: "Kneel down if you are told. How can a junior have the right to talk back to our elders? You have married into our family, and I am your grandfather. You must listen to my instructions. I am just asking you to kneel here to salute your ancestors. The family rules are set by the ancestors. If you listen to their family rules, don't you salute them? You are a junior. Do you dare to be so presumptuous?"

After the old man finished speaking, the butler next to him kicked him until he knelt down on one knee.

Su Zhien plopped down and immediately knelt down here.

...

Zhang Keying was not wearing anything, just wearing a bath towel and letting the servant take her to Wen Guli's room.

Her success or failure was decided in one fell swoop. If she could get pregnant with his child tonight, she would have no worries about food and clothing for the rest of her life, and she could still marry him, even as a concubine. To him, so special is waiting for this evening.

Zhang Keying was waiting not far from the door. After the servant delivered the person, he left, leaving her to knock on the door.

After Zhang Keying waited for the servant to leave, she couldn't wait to open the door, but the next second she was hit directly on the back of the head with a mallet.

Zhang Keying fainted.

Lu Sui looked at the scene of the woman fainting in front of him, and then threw the stick aside.

He heard the conversation between the woman and the servant just now.

Such a cheap thing can't be wasted on this woman.

He must be the one to sleep with Wen Guli.

Chapter 114 Solving the Disaster

After Lu Sui knocked the person unconscious, I threw the stick aside, then dragged the woman directly to the utility room nearby and locked the woman in the utility room.

He locked this woman in the utility room and was about to leave, but something occurred to him and he took away the covering bath towel outside this woman. There was nothing inside. After taking away the bath towel, she was naked. Here it is, quite interesting.

When Lu Sui left, he closed the utility room tightly and connected the wooden stick on the ground to the door handle outside. The door handle was bent enough to fit the wooden stick inside.

He locked the utility room. The woman inside thought it was impossible. After he solved the problem, he walked to Wen Guli's room.

...

Wen Guli felt that this was the first time he had taken such a long shower. He had to clean himself up and down, inside and out. After all, what he had to do later was so important, so he should rinse himself first. .

He felt like he was such a delicate boy, and he was so clean that his skin was peeling off, and then he went out.

He didn't put on a shirt, so he went out with his lower body wrapped in a bath towel. He hadn't wiped his body clean yet. He looked at himself in the mirror and stretched out his hands to reveal his abdominal muscles. Looking at his figure, how could he? Is there such a good figure? He felt that he looked really coquettish, promiscuous, and cheap. He even felt that he had a severe fever, so it didn't matter what the fever was, as long as he was handsome. He felt that the image of himself was full of temptation, so he felt relieved and did not wipe himself clean. , because the water droplets are exposed and slide down from her neck. This ascetic and seductive feeling will definitely make Su Zhien scream in seduction.

As soon as he went out, he heard the sound of the door opening. It must have been his wife who said that as soon as he walked out, he didn't know if it was because he had just taken a shower, so now his head was a little swollen, and he couldn't see clearly the person in front of him. People couldn't see clearly, they just saw a shadow.

He shook his head in a daze, trying to wake himself up, and looked at the person in front of him again who had become his wife.

Lu Sui saw that the door was not closed, but it opened immediately. He was a little surprised and walked in. He originally thought he was going to knock on the door, but he didn't expect to see him naked when he came in, which scared him. I jumped and looked at him in surprise. My eyes widened in shock and my mouth opened. This was such a surprise. When I came in, I saw his upper body naked. His figure was so good. He actually He had eight-pack abs, a lean waist without a trace of fat, and this exquisite figure made him swallow a mouthful of saliva uncontrollably, as if he wanted to touch it.

Lu Sui saw that something was wrong with the way he was staring at her. In the past, the way he looked at him was full of disgust. Once upon a time, he would look at him with love like now. This look made him intoxicated. , he was overjoyed to see that he didn't drive him out. When he didn't know what to do, the person in front of him came over and called him: "Daughter-in-law, what did grandpa call you to do just now? The old man didn't do anything to you." Well, remember to tell me if you feel wronged."

young married woman?

Lu Sui was not a fool. He knew something was wrong when he heard this. How could he call him wife? Did he misunderstand something?

I thought of the conversation I heard between the woman and the servant outside the door just now, saying that he had been drugged and could no longer tell the difference now, and asked him to go in quickly and not to miss the effect of the medicine. I understand, Wen Guli is I misidentified him because the medicine was taking effect, so I couldn't tell the difference.

He was still a little timid, so he asked him in a cowardly voice: "Gu Li...I...don't have it. Grandpa didn't ask me to do anything, so I'm back now. Should we do something?"

Wen Guli raised his lips and smiled when he heard this, knowing that the little slutty cat couldn't bear it anymore.

So I stretched out my big hand, grabbed his hand and pulled him forward, then pushed him to the bed and prepared to do something.

Lu Sui felt very happy when he saw her reaction. He really couldn't recognize it. The effect of this medicine was so powerful. He curled up his lips and smiled. He was very happy, thinking that he could get it completely tonight. If nothing else, he was the first man to have him, so he happily hooked his shoulder and was about to kiss him. He took the initiative to offer himself and hooked him with both hands. When he was about to kiss him, Wen Guli suddenly pulled his hand over, grabbed his two hands with both hands, and broke them.

Lu Sui thought he was fine, but why was he suddenly treated like this? His whole face turned pale in pain, and he screamed in a twisted voice: "Ah ah ah ah, Wen, Wen Guli, it hurts so much, it really feels good." It hurts, you hurt me, let go, what are you doing? Are you going to break my hand?"

"Who are you? You are not Su Zhien at all." Wen Guli's head became more and more swollen. Although the person in front of him looked exactly like his wife, he felt different, especially the smell on his body. It was not an exaggeration. He said that she could definitely smell the smell of his wife. That smell was the same as that of a cat that he smelled every night. It was definitely not the disgusting odor that he smelled every day.

The person in front of him had the same face as his wife, but it was definitely not Su Zhien.

Lu Sui was exposed without any warning and refused to deny it: "How is it possible? I am your wife, I am Su Zhien. Look at my face. How could it be that it is not this face? I have this face." Your face is gone, but you still don't recognize it?"

Wen Guli couldn't listen anymore and stepped on the man to the ground.

Although the person in front of him had the same face as his wife, he looked at it and thought it was her, but the feeling was definitely different.

After Wen Guli kicked the person down easily, he got up and was about to leave the room and take a cold shower to calm down. He felt that he must have been tricked because he felt dizzy. It was definitely not that simple. Just when he got off the bed and was about to leave, the door suddenly opened a small crack. Someone was pointing a gun outside and wanted to shoot, but he was dumbfounded after seeing two men inside. .

Isn't there only one man in this room?

Wen Huaiyu saw that Su Zhien was called by the old man, so Wen Guli was the only one left in the room, so he sent the killer he had brought over and asked him to kill the people inside. There was only one person inside.

No matter what you do, you can't make a mistake.

Wen Huaiyu didn't want to kill Su Zhien by mistake. Although he didn't like this man very much, after all, he was a child of the Zhu family. If something happened to him, the Zhu family would definitely not let it go and would investigate who was behind it. If he was investigated by them, he would definitely not do it so easily, so he asked the killer to take action while he was leaving. As a result, the killer saw two people inside and didn't understand the situation.

But the killer couldn't control it anymore. He originally wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to kill people, so as not to wait for the person to come back and be discovered. There was not much time left for him. He looked at this person and it seemed that the person in the picture wanted to buy a murder and be killed. The people killed were exactly the same.

They were all exactly the same, and this face was definitely unmistakable, so the killer aimed his gun at Wen Guli's head.

As long as this gun jumps to his head, he will naturally die, so when he broke the top of the list and was about to shoot, suddenly, Sui Lu got up from the ground and walked in front of him, wanting to save him, "Wen Gu Li, what's going on? Can't you even recognize your own wife? She is your wife, and I am your daughter-in-law. You keep saying you love me, but at the critical moment you kick me out of bed."

Lu Sui was going to ask him for an explanation, so he walked up to him, but when the killer fired, the bullet jumped directly to the back of his head.

There was a sound when the shot was fired, and he was shot in the back of the head with a bang. Lu Sui was beaten and fell directly to the ground.

When Wen Guli heard the noise, he immediately grabbed Lu Sui and used him as his target, fearing that someone would shoot him again.

He looked towards the door, opened it a crack, and there was a gun pointing inside.

Wen Guli had quick eyes and quick hands. When he saw that the man was about to shoot, he grabbed the meat target in front of him and took a shot.

Lu was shot hard again behind him. Upon seeing this, Wen Guli quickly walked aside and took out the gun hidden in the cabinet. He took out the gun and shot it at the door.

The man at the door had a gunshot wound in his right arm, and his hands were shaking with pain. Seeing that Wen Guli was about to rush out, he hurriedly ran out. After all, the whole bodyguard of the house would hear the noise made now. , rushed up quickly, and ran away quickly when he saw it.

Wen Guli grabbed Lu Sui all the way and used it as his target. He walked towards the door and opened it to see who was at the door.

The person ran fast. Now he opened the door and the person was gone. The bodyguard outside heard the gunfire and ran up from another yard. Seeing that he was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief. The leading bodyguard asked him: "Master, are you okay? ? We just heard gunshots, was someone shooting?"

Wen Guli glanced at the man outside and had already run away.

It was alright, so he threw the person in front of him to the bodyguards with a look of disgust and said: "The person who attacked me just now probably hasn't gone far yet. You should hurry up and chase around to see who does it. I It's okay, but this person suddenly breaks in. Whether you can save him by taking him to the hospital depends on his own luck."

Wen Guli threw the person to them casually.

Su Zhien heard the gunfire, so he ran over from the ancestral hall in fear. He was afraid that something would happen to Wen Guli. When he returned to the room and saw that nothing happened to her, he breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly ran over to hug him.

Wen Guli was suddenly hugged, and his neck seemed to be tightened, making him unable to breathe.

When Wen Guli smelled the smell, he put it into his nose and couldn't bear to push it away. He smelled it very familiar, it was the smell of his wife.

Su Zhien heard the sound just now. It was right here. He was afraid that something might happen to him, so he touched his face and asked him: "How are you? Are you okay? I just heard gunshots. How could there be gunshots? Lu Sui Why are you dead?"

Chapter 115 The wedding night

Wen Guli understood after hearing this. The person in his room just now was indeed not his wife, but Lu Sui.

It's just that the effect of the drug on his body has not yet been eliminated, and his true appearance cannot be seen clearly. But there is also a shadow in my mind, it is such a foul-smelling person.

Wen Guli innocently pointed to the person next to him and said, "I don't know what happened, but this person suddenly broke into my room. Someone shot into my room, and then he He carried the gun for me, but the man's gun exploded directly on his head, so I was very helpless."

When Su Zhien heard this, he glanced at the man next to him. Seeing the bloody look, it was indeed quite scary.

Moreover, the gun hit him directly in the back of the head. Now a bullet hole in the middle of the back of the head was bleeding continuously. It was too bloody, and he did not dare to look at it.

Su Zhien immediately turned his face away, wondering why he went into their room and ended up being beaten like this.

"Do you know who fired the shot? Why was it you or Lu Sui?"

Wen Guli's face became serious when he heard this. He knew that the target must be him, because Lu Sui was dead and the man was still shooting. Apart from this man, he was the only one in the room, so he was the only target. one.

It's quite interesting to have such a dirty idea to assassinate him. He's so upright and can't help but do it in the Wen family's old house. It seems that this person can't wait to kill him.

There was already a ridiculous idea in his mind. He probably knew who was behind this, but it was hard to say. He couldn't say it now. The old man heard gunshots over there. This was Shanshan who came over and asked in a panic. Wen Guli: "How is it? Is something okay? Did something happen? Why did someone shoot? Who was the shooter? How dare you shoot in this house, get that person out!" "

The bodyguard who had just chased him back came back and said, "Master, that man ran too fast and we couldn't find him. By the time we found him, he had completely escaped and we didn't know who shot him."

The old man told them: "Hurry up and call the police. This matter must be thoroughly investigated. If you dare to shoot at our house, you are doing it for no reason, and you don't know that you are troubling Tai Sui."

Wen Guli interrupted them: "Okay, okay, if you want to investigate or something, hurry up and leave. Today is my bridal chamber's night of flowers and candles. You guys are all standing here and affecting the atmosphere."

Su Zhien took his hand and asked, "Then do you think that person will come back later? It seems unsafe here. He dared to come so blatantly just now. He must not be afraid."

The old man thought so, so he sent a few people to guard here and said, "You are here tonight and the rules are not to leave. You must ensure the safety of the young master, do you understand?"

Those people nodded solemnly.

After the old man finished his instructions, he glanced at Wen Guli and Su Zhien, and found it strange that there was no woman among them. The woman he arranged did not succeed with him, and he didn't know who suddenly ruined his plan.

However, he sent people to guard here all night so that they did not dare to make any sound.

The word shame has to be written.

The old man looked at Su Zhien and said with a livid face: "Why are you still standing there? Why don't you come back with me quickly? Have you finished what you just did?"

Su Zhien didn't want to go back and kneel again. He knew that his grandfather didn't ask him to kneel sincerely at all. There were so many ancestors who had to kneel all night. How could there be such harsh conditions? It was obvious that he didn't want the two of them to have a bridal chamber tonight. Just when Su Zhien was about to refuse, Wen Guli felt something was wrong and hurriedly asked, "What do you mean? Why did grandpa ask you to go back?"

Su Zhien knew that she was saved when she heard him ask this question. She was about to tell him, but the old man coughed and reminded him: "Okay, what should be done has been done. Remember that you two are newlyweds today." , there will be a wedding night tonight, so I won't let you do it anymore. You two go back, I have sent people here to guard you. If you need any help, please call me at any time. I will go back first. "

If Wen Guli knew that he was so abusive to his people, how could he possibly make trouble with him? The old man doesn't want to quarrel with his grandson, so he must not let this man take advantage of him.

Su Zhien breathed a sigh of relief when his grandfather said this. He was afraid that Wen Guli would find out that he was making things difficult for him.

Wen Guli was very curious about knowledge. He felt that his grandfather's side was not that simple. He grabbed Su Zhien and asked, "What's going on? What did grandpa tell you? What did grandpa ask you to do just now? It's definitely not that good. One or five Be honest with me."

Su Zhien didn't want to trigger a war between the two of them, so he just brushed it off and said it was nothing. Otherwise, if he and grandpa are making trouble tonight, who knows how long the trouble will last?

I quickly took him back to the room and pulled him into the room. I also checked whether the soundproofing outside was good. When I closed the door, I saw a group of people standing on the door. I didn't know if I could hear it later.

Wen Guli saw how he was secretly eavesdropping inside the door, so he hugged his waist from behind and said to him: "Don't worry, I checked before that the soundproofing equipment here is very good. The door is It's specially customized, so whatever sound comes from inside can't be heard from the outside. No matter how loud you scream, the outside won't hear it, so you can scream with confidence."

Su Zhien: "..." I was really ashamed and pushed him away in embarrassment. Who wants to know this!

Wen Guli pulled him in and said to him, "I've already taken a shower, so you go in and take a shower. I'll lie down outside and wait for you."

At this time, Su Zhien packed up his pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a bath. His bathing time was not considered slow, but it was also slowed down specially. So Wen Guli saw that he didn't come out for a while and walked to the door anxiously. Knocking on their door and calling him: "Su Zhien, if you keep hiding inside, you won't be able to hide from me. Hurry up and take a shower and come out immediately!"

Su Zhien: "..."

He couldn't grind anymore. I quickly wiped myself off and put on my pajamas before heading out.

What should I say? This mood is still different from before.

In his previous life, he was the one who was the tough one between him and Wen Guli. Su Zhien always refused, but this time it was different. This time he agreed willingly, so he was a little shy and scared, not knowing what would happen later.

Wen Guli saw him walking out in a hurry, took his hand and threw him on the bed.

Su Zhien was lying on the bed, and the next second he came over to bully her.

She grabbed both sides of his head, looked at him affectionately for a moment, then kissed him the next second, kissed him hard, pried open his teeth, and slipped in.

After a lot of kneading, I kissed him until he was out of breath.

Su Zhien just looked at him panting. The space was very quiet now, and only the unsteady breathing of the two people could be heard.

The breathing was a little rapid.

Wen Guli just looked at him quietly without saying a word, but his hand had already reached the hem of his clothes to unbutton his pants.

He asked: "Is it okay?"

Su Zhien nodded gently and said with a nasal voice, "Yeah."

...

...

After Zhu Li had been busy all day, he returned home and originally wanted to take a bath and sleep.

As a result, when he entered the room, he saw Qian Yanyanhu rushing towards him and hugging him, naked and without any clothes on.

Qian Yanyan was very clingy and hugged him fiercely, her whole body hooked on his body. Zhu Li felt strange and pulled her away and said, "Why are you here? Here in my room, shouldn't you be going home at this time? Didn't the driver take you back?"

Qian Yanyan hugged him and was reluctant to leave. She put her face on his chest and said, "I don't want to go back. I want to be here with you. Let's try again tonight, okay? Aren't you cooperating with the doctor's treatment recently?" ? Then we must see the results. Tomorrow we will get our marriage certificate, so let's try it today, okay? What if you succeed? "

Zhu Li originally wanted to refuse, but saw the expectation in her eyes and decided not to refuse.

He nodded and said yes.

Qian Yanyan smiled even happier, pulled him in and said, "Then you go take a shower quickly. You smell of alcohol now. I will wait for you outside after taking a shower. Hmm? Okay?"

Zhu Li went inside and Qian Yanyan was waiting for him outside.

Hearing the sound of water inside and confirming that he was taking a shower, he took out his bag and took out a fragrance inside, which she paid a lot of money to bring back from abroad. A good thing, this thing is called aphrodisiac, a love fragrance. As long as you smell this smell, you will naturally be moved by emotion.

Zhu Li couldn't help his instinct, so he resorted to these external things.

After Qian Yanyan lit the fragrance, she placed it on the cabinet next to the bed, then lay on the bed and waited for the person inside to come out.

...

Zhu Li has indeed been cooperating with the doctor for treatment recently. The doctor can't understand why he has this condition. The treatment the doctor gave him is just a very ordinary treatment. After all, if this kind of thing is born, there is no way to do it. During the treatment, the doctor said that he had never gotten up once before, so it must be because he was born with it. He is not born with this reaction, so maybe he has a problem in that area.

However, Zhu Li believes that there is nothing wrong with him, because he has all the characteristics that a man should have, and he is a normal man when he wakes up in the morning. But he can't help it, and he reacts when he meets a woman. He feels that he must be Something is wrong, but the doctors can't fix it.

Now I walked out after taking a shower and looked at the woman lying on the bed, she looked particularly enchanting and sexy.

It feels very strange. She is obviously his girlfriend, and he has liked it for so many years. He should have feelings for her after being together for so many years, but now he is looking at the woman posing on the bed. No matter how he looks at it, she looks dry and has no feeling at all. No.

When he came in and was hugged by him, he didn't feel anything at all, let alone now. The more he thought about it, the more pale his face became. But the woman on the bed smiled happily when she saw him coming out, stretched out her hand to hook him and said: "Come here~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
44.1K 2K 31
Helloo Early birds 🐦 Erkenci kuş has been my addiction since it telecasted (Im sure yours too) . I have been reading wonderful stories on wattpad o...
19K 670 10
❝i mean.. you could always have us both as boyfriends.❞ ―in which your two best friends who are always teasing you. started: 9.6.23 ended: --
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...