Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 106-110

209 5 2
By Demens88c

Chapter 106 I definitely don't want to

Doi saw clearly that the person in front of him was... that woman.

It was the woman who beat him downstairs from his sister-in-law.

The woman who was said to be Zhu Li's girlfriend had a fierce look on her face.

When he saw this woman, he was subconsciously afraid and wanted to run away, because he was slapped in the face by this woman last time and it hurt so much.

When Qian Yanyan saw this fat man running away, she slapped him in the face again and stopped him: "Fat man, why are you running away from me? You still want to run away? Are you guilty of being a thief? I won't beat you to death today. They don't have a long memory and they always seduce my man!"

Tufei's face turned away after being beaten. He wanted to run away, but his body was tightly restrained. Qian Yanyan found someone to hold him down. He could not leave and could only be beaten.

Qian Yanyan felt her hand hurt from the beating, and shouted to the people on the side: "Go ahead and swell his face, so that this damn fat man can be a bitch and seduce my man."

The man behind her walked over, walked up to Tu Fei, and slapped him in the face with several quick slaps.

Dofei was beaten so hard that he wanted to resist, but the people holding him were bigger than him and had no strength that he could resist. His face was numb from the beating.

Tufei resisted at first, but the corner of his mouth bleeded after being beaten. The pain was so painful that he was stunned. He just wanted to end it quickly, so he just waited for her to finish it.

Qian Yanyan took out a lighter and a cigarette from her pocket. She lit the cigarette in front of him and smoked it. The smoke blew into her face. What did she think of this fat man? How disgusting is that? I don't know what Zhu Li's vision is. Isn't it disgusting that he would fall in love with such a fat guy? She didn't know how it felt to be so greasy. She would want to vomit when she saw this fat guy here.

She has always liked smoking, and she learned it from her friends, but her family and Zhuli don't like her smoking, and they don't like her not being a good girl. Although no one is like this in private, she On the surface, he still pretends to be very well-behaved.

Privately, she is a wild girl who can smoke, drink, and hit people. She also thinks she is very cool like this.

At this moment, she smoked a cigarette to relieve her mood. She was a heavy smoker and liked to smoke a cigarette when she encountered uncomfortable things. She felt disgusted with this fat man. I'm also disgusted with Zhu Li.

It would be fine if the man didn't like women, but now he still likes a fat man. It's really disgusting.

Qian Yanyan saw that the fat man's face was swollen after being beaten, and the corners of his mouth were bleeding. She was very happy, but she felt that it was not enough. When she thought of him seducing her man, she felt angry.

Qian Yanyan looked at the cigarette butt in her hand and suddenly thought of something. She walked up to this fat man. The cigarette butt moved towards him and called him to ask: "Fat man, let me ask you a question. Answer me. You Have you fallen in love with my man? Do you like Zhu Li? "

Doi's face changed when he heard this, and he didn't dare to admit it. After all, if he admitted it, he would be a mistress. The eldest brother said that being a mistress would be a good life, and he liked it. He just felt that he liked him very much, but he had no intention of being with him. Don't dare to be a mistress.

Qian Yanyan was completely irritated when she saw him acting like this without answering, and then she lit the cigarette butt directly on her fat and tender hand.

She directly pressed the cigarette butt onto his arm. The hot cigarette on the cigarette butt had not been finished yet, so the red circle on the cigarette butt was directly visible on his hand. The cigarette burned her. His hands were undoubtedly burning as if they were on fire. Feeling the pain, Tu Fei screamed and cried out his love on the spot, tears bursting out instantly, it was extremely painful.

"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, please let me go, please let me go, it hurts so much!"

Seeing Tu Fei's face twitching and contorting in pain, Qian Yanyan felt particularly comfortable. She put the cigarette butt out by circling it hard in his hand, and then threw the cigarette on a plate comfortably. , kicked him in the stomach and warned him: "You damn fat man, I warn you to stay away from my man in the future and get out of this place immediately. I can tolerate you like this. If you are raped again in the future, I see you continue to appear in front of him, what do you do to him, please be careful, I won't kill you. Next time, I won't just give you this cigarette butt, I will burn your head directly. !"

After Qian Yanyan finished speaking harshly, she turned around and left. Those people watched her leave and threw away the soil and fertilizer.

The soil and fertilizer were thrown to the ground everywhere, and his face touched the ground.

He was in so much pain that he couldn't react at all.

The neighbor came down at this time and was shocked when he saw Tu Fei lying on the ground like this, his hands were burned to death by this thing. He quickly picked up Tu Fei and asked him distressedly: "My dear, what's going on with you? Why did your hand become like this? Who burned your hand like this? Auntie will take you to see a doctor."

Tufei is very lovable, and he looks very festive. In addition, he is white and fat. His relatives naturally like him very much. He is the type that everyone loves, so when he sees him like this, he has to pick him up and take him away. .

Tufei pushed Auntie's hand away and stood up.

The intensity just now has passed, and he is now in so much pain that he can no longer feel anything.

After saying thank you, he went back upstairs and went into the rental house. Since no one was inside, he could cry freely. He closed the door and burst into tears.

Crying heartbreakingly.

He didn't know why someone hated him so much, treated him like this, or disliked him so much.

Why bully him.

People in big cities are good and bad. People in big cities are really good and bad. There are no good people except the eldest brother and sister-in-law. Everyone dislikes him and everyone bullies him.

Soil is not attractive at all. He thought about his uncle who had been beating him and raising him, and said that he was born with a low life and was not lovable. Therefore, his biological mother did not want him and disliked him, so she left him and threw him into the village. , and then she ran away with the person.

As for his biological father, he was killed by him when the accident happened, so he is not lovable and everyone in the family hates him.

He thought that only his family hated him, but people in the big city really hated him too. Everyone hated him and even bullied him.

He cried so hard that tears came out of his nose. He was so sad, his body was twitching and shaking, but he couldn't let others know, so he could only cry silently.

He felt like he was dying of crying, and his heart ached.

...

Su Tubao spent some time in the hospital, and the drugs he used were all very good, so he recovered in a short time.

After recovering, Su Tubao heard the conversation between Su Youqian and Cai Xiaohong outside.

Cai Xiaohong was so frightened that she almost fainted: "What? You said that gangster named Wen Guli is actually the child of a rich man? He is the eldest young master? Are you serious? Really or not, isn't he just a Is he a ruffian? How did he become a rich man? "

Su Youqian was also sighing: "This is absolutely true. Su Zhien is going to marry him. Zhuli gave me the invitations. When I received the invitations and saw that they were getting married, I went to ask about it. This Wen Gu Li is indeed the eldest son of a wealthy family."

Cai Xiaohong felt sour in her heart when she heard this. She didn't know how lucky Su Zhien was to be able to marry a rich young man like this.

When she saw that Su Zhien was going to marry that gangster, she laughed at him because he was blind. If he found such a gangster, his whole life would be ruined. How could he be so lucky to get married with such a gangster? The local gangster turned out to be a kid from a rich family, and he married into a wealthy family without any effort.

When he was with a man, Cai Xiaohong was disgusted with him. Now think about it, when he was with a man, his family had money, and everything else.

She didn't mind whether Su Zhien liked men, she was just unhappy that Su Zhien was living so well.

While Cai Xiaohong was talking to Su Youqian, she remembered something and asked him in surprise: "The child's father, how do I remember this man? If I remember correctly, he likes our family. He used to She likes our family's pictures, but how come she ends up with Su Zhien? Is Su Zhien the target of shameless pictures? "

Su Youqian couldn't stand hearing this and quickly stopped him and said: "What the hell, you have misunderstood. I liked Zhien before, but Tu Bao liked Wen Guli, but Wen Guli didn't like him." That's it, people like to show kindness, but they don't like to repay it with kindness."

Originally, Cai Xiaohong thought she could give it a try. If Wen Guli really liked Su Tubao, then their family would not have prospered. They would shamelessly flatter others, but now they say they don't like him.

Cai Xiaohong still remembered that Su Tubao had mentioned to her that she liked Wen Guli before. At that time, she was scared to death that her son would like a man. After all, their family was waiting for him to continue the family line. If he liked a man, this would Isn't this the end of your life?

So I didn't want him to be with a man, so I scolded him, and the other person was Wen Guli. At that time, this man was a famous bully and gangster in their village. Wouldn't it be a shame to be with such a man? Something to be ashamed of? Cai Xiaohong definitely doesn't want to.

He was told not to be with such people, so as not to bring shame to the family. Su Tubao was still very angry and quarreled with him at that time.

Cai Xiaohong thinks about it now, if she had not stopped the two of them from getting together, but had brought them together, the result would not be like this now. Maybe the two of them are together now, and they are still in love! Then she is now very prosperous and can be connected with wealthy families, and she will not be as poor as she is now.

Thinking about Cai Xiaohong now, I feel so angry! !

He also said that his son cannot be with a man. If he is rich, no matter if he is a man or a woman, there is nothing he cannot do if he is rich.

Is there anything more terrible than poverty?

Chapter 107 Wedding

I didn't think of it before, but now I feel regretful just thinking about it. She had brought them together a long time ago, and now she is the mother-in-law of a wealthy prince.

Cai Xiaohong couldn't get over this hurdle in her heart. She didn't want to admit her fault and said, "I don't believe it. It must be that shameless little bitch Su Zhien who robbed our family's picture! Wen Guli must have liked our family's picture in the first place. Yes, our pictures are so excellent and so good-looking, who wouldn't like them? After comparing the two of them, even a blind person knows that Su Zhien and our pictures are the ones who chose our pictures, I say. , this is Su Zhien's shameless man who robs people. This little bitch has no means at all, even if she can rob us, our retribution is also miserable. Compared with a certain cheap guy, she has no means at all, so she is bullied. It's so miserable."

When Su Youqian heard this, he was really speechless and didn't know how to refute. He just looked at her with a sigh, really speechless.

This level of shamelessness is really extremely shameless.

I don't know how I have been so unlucky for eight lifetimes that I ended up with such a woman, and my whole family is in misfortune.

...

When Su Tubao heard these words inside, he was so angry that he punched the wall in jealousy. He really wanted to hit someone now and wanted to strangle Su Zhien to death.

He didn't expect it, really didn't expect it.

It turns out that Wen Guli is a boy from a rich family. He is so rich and he is still a young master of a wealthy family.

He should have known it earlier, he should have known it earlier, after all, it was so obvious, Wen Guli's temperament looked very similar!

Because he doesn't have the temperament of an ordinary person, he has an extraordinary temperament.

You should have guessed that he was the child of a rich man, but he just concealed his identity.

Su Zhien probably knew this a long time ago, which is why he hated Wen Guli so much before, but later he suddenly changed his attitude and seduced Wen Guli. Apart from this, what other reason was there?

It's obvious that this is what it is, this bitch who dislikes poverty and loves wealth.

Although Su Zhien was a bitch, Su Tubao couldn't bear the thought of this bitch being with Wen Guli and the two of them planning to get married and have a banquet.

Wen Guli should have been with him. How could Su Zhien be better than him? It's just that Su Zhien knew how to use tricks. He didn't have the tricks as Su Zhien did. In this way, Su Zhien got everything in vain, and he felt even worse in his heart. accurate.

He didn't want his life to be like this. He was born in a bad way and had such incompetent parents who couldn't let him live a good life. Now he didn't have the ability to be with a rich man. What did he do? Just like he lost to Su Zhien, he didn't want to be just mediocre.

She didn't even want Wen Guli to give up to Su Zhien just like that.

...

Wedding Eve.

Wen Guli hasn't been able to rest well recently, and Su Zhien sleeps with him a lot, always watching him tossing and turning, thinking that something happened to him in the company.

Wen Guli had already told him about his recent internship in the company. He was going to the company for an internship, because he was now the general manager and had to be more responsible, so he went.

After two days of work, his mood seemed to be unstable, and Su Zhien was afraid that something would happen to him.

When Wen Guli got up, Su Zhien asked.

As a result, Wen Guli told him nervously: "It's not because of the company's affairs, it's because I'm nervous and can't sleep. When I think about our getting married, I'm so nervous that I can't sleep. Once we get married, we'll be together." It's time for the wedding ceremony."

He was afraid of what he would not do when the time came...

Although the two of them have been there many times, but after all, they are not real guns. More importantly, he doesn't know whether he can be strong. He is afraid of being embarrassed, so he has been nervous, especially when the wedding is about to happen. Once it started, he became even more worried.

When Su Zhien heard what he said, she kicked him directly: "Go away. If you don't want to sleep, just leave. Why are you worrying about this?"

Wen Guli grabbed his feet to prevent him from moving, then kissed him on the face and said, "When I think about what posture I will use when the time comes, I can't stand it now."

Su Zhien: "..."

This gangster really can't control his mouth, it's so annoying! ! !

...

Wen Guli was really scared, so he went to get some things to study.

Some of his acquaintances told him that they got it abroad, with two men, and they knew all about it.

Although Wen Guli said he didn't want it, he was thinking about it and secretly asked someone for it, so he found a movie theater to watch it.

As he looked at it, Su Zhien's face was automatically replaced in his mind, and the two of them were replaced by the two of them.

Wen Guli was motionless and unresponsive at first, but when he thought about it, he suddenly felt like he was suffocating.

WTF.

Hold.

He couldn't help but uttered a curse word and couldn't bear it anymore. He would probably die before the wedding came.

The kind that was suffocated to death.

...

Wen Guli was really the kind of person who was counting the days on his fingers. He wished he could get married right away every day, and the days were coming quickly. It didn't take long before the wedding day came.

Wen Guli was so excited that he didn't sleep all night long, counting the time because he could set off early in the morning to pick up Su Zhien. He was afraid of missing the auspicious time of the day, but the biggest reason was that he couldn't sleep. The wedding It's already started, how could I possibly sleep, I just stayed in a daze all night.

The time was harder than he thought. He picked up his wife at eight o'clock and put on his wedding clothes at six o'clock. He also specially did his hair and looked at her in the mirror over and over again.

Yesterday he was a little bit slutty, and he was worried that his skin condition would be bad today. After all, it is the time of marriage, and he must look his best to meet people, so he got some cucumbers and applied them to his face yesterday, and it was all over his face. They are all cucumbers, densely packed. I don't know who said that cucumbers can be used on the face to beautify the face, but he believes it anyway.

He didn't know whether it was an illusion or psychological comfort. Wen Guli felt that after he applied this mask, he found that his face seemed to be quite good. Anyway, it looked nice when it was white and tender.

He is also very confident in his appearance and feels that he is simply not too good-looking.

Now I attend the wedding with a smooth and tender face.

After he got himself ready, he stayed there for an hour, leaving the house an hour before the wedding. He was in a hurry. When the driver drove the car, Wen Guli was so anxious that he wished he could drive for the driver.

He drives for the driver, and maybe he can drive fast all the way to the wedding venue.

In this hurry, with Wen Guli's urging all the way, the driver finally sent the person away, and Wen Guli was waiting outside.

Su Zhien had finished it an hour ago and was anxiously waiting at home for Wen Guli to pick him up.

He was feeling particularly anxious now because he was really going to marry Wen Guli.

When the two of them received their marriage certificate before, Su Zhien didn't feel much. Maybe it was because it was just a marriage certificate. Now, the real matchmaker's marriage will have a wedding. After the wedding is actually held, the real matchmaker's marriage will be held.

After all, many places now recognize banquets but not marriage certificates, and the older generation does not have these things.

People at that time thought that if they had a banquet, they were really married, and they would be together for the rest of their lives. They didn't care at all about whether they had a marriage certificate. Once they had a banquet and announced it to the public, they were together.

So now that the drinks are served, Su Zhien feels so uneasy, because he is going to be with Wen Guli, and it is really the matchmaker who is getting married. When he feels uneasy, the person has already arrived, and he is blocked outside. Want to come up.

Su Zhien was sleeping at Zhu's house yesterday.

Because you have to separate from the other person on the eve of the wedding, and you can't be together all the time, lest someone comes to marry you on the wedding day.

So the two of them must be separated.

Su Zhien originally didn't want to come here. He wanted to go back to live in a rental house, so that would be fine.

But Zhu Li was unwilling and insisted that Su Zhien go back to the Zhu family with him and welcome the bride at the Zhu family, because Su Zhien was from the Zhu family and according to the rules of the Zhu family, this should be the case. Otherwise, if he was from the Zhu family, he would still be there. You can't marry from the Zhu family. This is going to make people laugh.

Su Zhien didn't want to, so Zhu Li even told him: "You called me brother before. You could call me brother before, but now you don't want to marry in this family. It makes my brother sad."

Okay, Su Zhien has no choice but to come back. Even if it's just one night, the people who made the preparations arrived a day in advance and are preparing things here.

Because the old man is a very traditional person, I hope they can have a half-Chinese wedding in addition to this foreign wedding.

After all, getting married is a major event in life, and the things left by the ancestors cannot be lost.

So let them have a Chinese-style wedding. After receiving the guests at Wen's house, they will first worship heaven and earth, worship their parents, and finally go to the restaurant to hold some foreign devil stuff.

Wen Guli naturally had no objection. As long as the person he married was Su Zhien, he would be happy no matter what he was asked to do.

The same is true for Su Zhien. Anyway, with Wen Guli, he can do anything. As for the specific matters of the wedding, it depends on how the old man prepares it and listens to the old man's advice.

...

Wen Guli really broke through the levels and went straight upstairs. He felt that it was not easy.

Although Su Zhien didn't have many friends, there were many relatives in Zhu's family. He comforted the people and blocked the door. Wen Guli was blocked downstairs, stuffed with many red envelopes. He must be rich, so he came straight up all the way. Rich and wealthy.

After coming in and seeing Su Zhien on the bed, Wen Guli couldn't help but smile happily.

This is his wife.

Chapter 108 Wedding (2)

When Wen Guli saw Su Zhien, he subconsciously ran over to hug his wife and leave. At that time, he was stopped and someone gave him a hard time and said, "It's not so easy to get my wife back so early. Let me let you go so early." It's okay to get married. You can carry your wife downstairs if you want. You must carry her downstairs. "

Of course Wen Guli had no objection, and now he wished he could get married immediately, let alone hold his wife in his arms.

The main reason is that the people present did not dare to offend Wen Guli so much. They could just give him a hard time. In addition, their relationship with Wen Guli was not that good. They were also afraid of offending the Wen family and the Zhu family. My home is not good, so I just do these casually.

Wen Guli went over and knelt down in front of Su Zhien. Su Zhien looked at him, and his face became shy unconsciously.

Wen Guli hugged his legs, holding Su Zhien in a princess hug.

After being picked up, Su Zhien reached out and hooked his shoulders.

Wen Guli picked him up effortlessly and carried him downstairs. The third floor was very easy.

Although Su Zhien is thin, he is still a man after all, and his weight cannot be that low. Thanks to Wen Guli, who usually exercises a lot, his body can easily carry him downstairs. After going downstairs, he has to talk to his family. Serving tea is the real way to marry someone out.

No matter how much Su Zhien dislikes Zhu Junqing, Zhu Junqing is still his father, his biological father. On his wedding day, he has to serve tea to Zhu Junqing. Because of his body and skin, he is his father, so he has to serve him tea, no matter what How is the relationship.

Su Zhien's biological mother was dead, so she had to find a replacement. Li Yuanyuan was hired to replace Su Zhien's biological mother and serve her tea.

No matter how unhappy Li Yuanyuan was in her heart, she could only accept it. After all, she had to do a good job on the surface and coax her husband well.

At this moment, Su Zhien and Wen Guli were kneeling to pour tea for them. Li Yuanyuan did a good job on the surface and looked at them with a smile. After drinking the tea, she also gave Su Zhien and Wen Guli a red envelope. Su Zhien Said thank you.

Zhu Junqing on the side was very weak, but after all, it was a good time for his son to get married. How could he not come? This was the first time Su Zhien poured him tea.

So he supported his weak body and had to sit in this position. Su Zhien served him tea just now, and he was so excited that he cried. Now he is crying, and his eyes are full of tears. He cried too much and was afraid. It was so embarrassing on my son's wedding day, so I wiped my tears with my sleeves.

Seeing him like this, Su Zhien felt mixed emotions in her heart. He was really happy. There was no way you could fool anyone with this body's natural reaction.

Su Zhien got up after serving tea, Wen Guli supported him, and Zhu Li looked on, suddenly feeling like he wanted to cry.

Probably because of this emotion.

Although he and his younger brother had just met each other not long ago, it was impossible to say that they had a deep relationship, but after all, it was his younger brother who was getting married, his only younger brother was getting married. Thinking of this, Zhu Li couldn't help but feel excited and angry with his younger brother. Why did he take it away?

It feels like Su Zhien is still so young, but as a result, she is getting married now, earlier than him.

He felt like he couldn't help but want to cry.

After Su Zhien finished it, she was going to wear wedding clothes and go to the Wen family with Wen Guli to get married. She had to wear red wedding clothes for worshiping heaven and earth. Now she changed into a suit for the convenience of serving tea. She will wear the wedding clothes after serving tea. Zhu Li asked the servant to take down the things. After a while, the servant came down and hurriedly ran over, holding a bunch of rag-like things in his hand, and said to Zhu Li: "Master, it's not good. problem occurs."

Zhu Li looked at her panic and asked her: "What's going on? What happened? Please explain it clearly to me."

The servant looked at Zhu Li tremblingly and said, "The young master's wedding clothes are torn... It must have been cut with scissors, because the clothes are all torn and there is no way to wear them..."

The servant showed him the clothes in his hand. Zhu Li took them over and looked at them twice. Indeed, they were cut into a pile of rags. His face instantly became livid. He wanted to know who was looking for death and dared to do this. It's obviously man-made!

Su Zhien looked so good looking at this. His custom-made wedding clothes were torn to pieces and his face turned bad. This was obviously intentional. His clothes were always on top, how could someone tear them? I even cut it with scissors.

When Su Zhien was thinking about it, he thought of yesterday when he went to modify his wedding clothes. When he came back, he met Lu Sui. Lu Sui said he wanted to take a look and took his clothes over. Su Zhien happened to go to the toilet and was unprepared, but now he is He fell into Lu Sui's trap. He was the only one who had ever touched this wedding dress. Who else had it but Lu Sui! This is so disgusting! !

Su Zhien was furious. Zhu Li and Wen Guli looked no better now. They both looked like cannibals. If they found out who it was, they would cut off his hands on the spot. Also a possibility.

But what's more important now is that the wedding dress has been ruined like this. How can I still wear it? It's not long before the auspicious time. If you don't hold the wedding in time, you will miss the good time. Old people are more superstitious. I feel that if I miss the time, my relationship will be inconsistent if I get married again, and there will be many conflicts.

After all, it was God who deliberately blocked it or something, so he kept reminding Wen Guli not to make any mistakes. Wen Guli thought it would be fine, but he panicked at this time. He didn't want to miss the auspicious time, although he didn't believe it. , but when it comes to things involving him and Su Zhien, he has to believe and be afraid, even if it is this kind of ghost theory, he still believes it.

But what's a wedding without a wedding dress?

Wen Guli wanted someone to buy another set of wedding clothes quickly. Zhu Li also thought of something at this time. He took a look at the cut-up clothes and saw that he was right. The cut-up clothes belonged to Wen Guli. size. Because Su Zhien used Wen Guli's clothes to modify them before, Lu Sui started with Wen Guli's clothes.

Zhu Li and Wen Guli were of similar stature, and this height would be enough. He glanced at the servant and said to the servant: "Take off the wedding dress I ordered before."

When Zhu Li said this, Qian Yanyan knew what he was doing. She originally didn't like men marrying men, so when she saw them getting married, Qian Yanyan was particularly disdainful and even mockingly wanted to Judging from their jokes, she had been watching indifferently when the accident happened just now, and she was very happy.

As a result, Zhuli was about to take out his wedding clothes. Qian Yanyan grabbed his hand angrily and squeezed it to warn him: "Zhuli, are you crazy? What do you want to do? You want to take your wedding clothes." Give it to him? Don't mess around, your wedding dress is ready. This specially customized wedding dress can't be picked up until at least a month later. Our wedding will be in half a month. If you delay getting the wedding dress, we will It's impossible to get married! Don't you want to marry me? I don't allow you to give him this wedding dress. It's our wedding dress. They can solve it by themselves. If you can't find someone else's, why should you ask for it? ?"

The resulting wedding dress will naturally become unwearable after being worn once. If Zhuli gave the wedding dress to Wen Guli, then the two of them would have to order a new set, which would delay the wedding. Delaying the wedding means that there will be Something happened.

Now she wished she could marry Zhu Li right away to feel comfortable, lest this man be robbed by that fat man. How could she tolerate this accident now?

When Zhu Li heard Qian Yanyan's stoppage, he took her hand angrily and said, "Yan Yan, don't mess around. What time is it now? You can go ahead and make your wedding clothes. My brother is getting married. This auspicious time cannot be delayed."

Qian Yanyan was so angry that her face turned stiff, but looking at Zhu Li like this, she couldn't help but put forward a condition to him: "It's okay if you don't delay the auspicious time. You can go with me to get the certificate, and you can go with me tomorrow." Get a marriage certificate, I feel relieved after we get a marriage certificate."

Zhu Li was afraid of delaying the auspicious time and didn't want to be bothered by her so much, so he agreed directly. After all, there was nothing wrong with two people getting married getting a certificate.

He agreed, and Qian Yanyan felt relieved.

Zhu Li gave his wedding clothes to Wen Guli. Wen Guli didn't want to owe him this favor, but he had no choice. He couldn't get married without taking it.

So I took it and said thank you to him for the first time, and then put it on, and it just fit.

...

Wen family.

The old man is already impatient to wait.

He promised not to delay this auspicious moment, but Wen Guli didn't know what the fuss was about, and he still hadn't picked him up at this time. He was so anxious that he asked someone to find out the situation.

When he came back, he said that there was some trouble at Zhu's house, but it was fine now. He had already gone this way and would be there soon. Mr. Wen felt relieved now.

At this moment, the old butler walked up to the old man, leaned into his ear and reminded the old man: "Master, according to your instructions, I have put medicine in the young master's and Su Zhien's wine glasses. The young master's is a love potion. , Su Zhien's medicine is a sweat-inducing medicine, and the young master's love medicine has a confusing effect. After drinking that glass of wine, no matter who he looks at, he will look like Su Zhien. Moreover, Miss Keying has been reminded that she is now ready to wash up and dress up. When the young master goes to the bridal chamber tonight, she can definitely replace Su Zhien and have the bridal chamber with the young master. As long as she has the bridal chamber with the young master, then master, your idea of having a great-grandson can come true."

Mr. Wen was very happy and nodded when he heard this. Now it depends on this. He wants to get his great-grandson, but he can't let the huge Wen family die. Although he can accept Wen Guli marrying Su Zhien, he can't accept it. Wen Guli had no descendants.

Chapter 109 Wen Guli is ruthless and doesn't talk much

If you want to have offspring, you must marry a woman, so the old man had no choice but to come up with such a solution.

Let Zhang Keying be a surrogate mother and give birth to Gu Li's child. She is a woman and she can give birth to children.

As long as Zhang Keying can give birth to a child, everything will become much easier. It doesn't matter whether Wen Guli will always be with that man. Even if they are always together, their family will have heirs to inherit, and they can face it. Forefathers and ancestors.

The old man was also scheming, knowing that Wen Guli would definitely hate him if he found out that he was doing this behind his back, and in Wen Guli's current situation, he would definitely not agree or even resist if he really wanted to do this, so he came up with such a way. Wen Guli was so fascinated that by then he would lose his mind and no longer recognize anyone. How would he know if he was sleeping with a woman?

As long as he goes to bed with Zhang Keying and Zhang Keying has a child, the old man will be satisfied with everything.

...

People arrived more than ten minutes later. The guests were all waiting at the hotel, waiting for them to pass. The banquet started on time at 12 o'clock.

Some of these guests are relatives of the Zhu family, some are business partners, and some are from the Wen family. Everyone is waiting eagerly at the hotel, just to see who the wedding partner is.

The Wen family and the Zhu family were also shocked.

The main reason for the Wen family is that the old man is tight-lipped and unwilling to tell who Wen Guli is marrying, and he also refuses to reveal any information. What he said is that they will find out when they attend the wedding. You can tell that the old man He was not in a good mood and was very unhappy. Those relatives did not dare to offend the old man, so they did not dare to ask. They just waited. Anyway, they would definitely see it at the wedding banquet.

But there must be some curious relatives, and they are still very curious. I can't wait to know which relative I am marrying. There is really no news at all. Curious people are naturally curious and want to know more clearly, so they went to ask. I don't ask about this. Fortunately, when I asked, I was shocked to find that the person opposite to get married was actually a man...

It is better to marry the Zhu family, the younger son of the Zhu family.

Marry a man? ? ?

It's not that they are short-sighted, but they are really scared. They have never seen anyone really married to a man. Isn't this scary to death? There is no such thing as marrying a man in the Wen family.

Wen Guli set a precedent, leaving a good woman alone to marry a man... This is really hilarious.

So those relatives who have many relatives laugh at them behind their backs.

But even though it was a smile, I didn't dare to say it openly, I could only do it behind the scenes, after dinner.

After all, the old man is the one who calls the shots. He dares to say these mocking words in front of the old man. It takes a lot of hard life to dare to have such thoughts.

In short, they didn't dare. At this moment, everyone was waiting to see Wen Guli's marriage partner, to see what kind of person he would look like, so that Wen Guli could marry a man.

The Zhu family also had the same mentality. They were very curious and said that their youngest son was getting married, but not to a wife, but to a man. This was extremely scary.

Actually getting married...

It meant that she was with a man. The son she had just recognized was going to get married. Although Wen Guli was said to be a good candidate for marriage, this was too ridiculous.

I have never seen a man with a man. This newly recognized little son really broke their horizons and broadened their horizons.

But I always said that I could only say it behind my back, and I didn't dare to say it to my face. It would not be good to make Mr. Zhu angry. After all, he is in charge of his life.

At this moment, I want to see what it is like for two men to get married together. After all, this is really the first time in the world. I still know in front of them that a man can marry a man. I don't know what it feels like. I say yes. It's impossible to say it, I'm just laughing behind my back.

...

After Su Zhien arrived, he went upstairs to pack and put on his clothes. After Wen Guli got dressed, he waited downstairs for Jin Xing to deliver the ring.

They went to buy a ring before, and they chose a pure gold one. It was the one that Su Zhien liked. They had bought all the rings. Wen Guli didn't know where the arrogance came from, and suddenly wanted to engrave their names on it. On this ring, this good representative is their wedding diamond ring. Otherwise, if the rings are the same, how can we prove that the ring is their wedding ring.

Su Zhien didn't know where he got the idea, so he decided to do it before getting married. But thanks to Wen Guli, he asked someone from the gold bank and said that it could be done, and that it would be done when they had two rings. Now let him I went downstairs to wait, and the people from Jinhang hurriedly arrived.

I was still panting when it was delivered, fearing that I would offend the prince by missing the time, but the ring was really delivered, so it was fine.

Wen Guli took the ring and prepared to go upstairs.

Lu Sui rushed downstairs at this time and called out to Wen Guli: "Wen Guli, I have something to tell you later."

Wen Guli heard someone shouting and turned around, but turned around and saw Lu Sui.

It was this messy man again. At this moment, Wen Guli really wanted to strangle this man to death.

I am always being messed around by this man, he stinks or not.

Lu Sui couldn't just watch the two of them together. He had to tell Wen Guli about the unknown fact about Su Zhien, and he couldn't let him be deceived into thinking he had found a good man.

Lu Sui walked up to him and said to him: "Wen Guli, I want to tell you how disgusting Su Zhien is. He is not what you think at all. He has been seducing our teachers in school. Do you know? He He also slept with our dean of students. There is a deal behind the scenes between the two of them. He is not clean. You will regret being with him. He is so dirty and disgusting."

Lu Sui thought what he said was out of displeasure, thinking that Wen Guli would definitely know how disgusting Su Zhien was after hearing this. However, after he finished speaking, he felt that the temperature around him had dropped so much that he was shivering from the cold.

Wen Guli asked him in a gloomy voice through gritted teeth: "Who are you? You dare to make irresponsible remarks in front of me?"

Lu Sui saw the inappropriate look on his face and thought he didn't believe it, so he explained to him anxiously: "What I said is true. Maybe you can't accept it now, but I can guarantee that what I said is true. Su Zhien didn't You think it is so simple. He is a very fake person, and he has slept with many men in our school. He is just so slutty. I hope you think about it clearly. You don't have to believe me, but you have to investigate. You can just investigate these things. "

"You may not know much about school affairs, but I can tell you that he was walking sideways in our school. He must have something to do with the director and our teacher. If you don't believe it, you can go investigate. He is definitely asleep. We teachers, otherwise he wouldn't have such great abilities."

Wen Guli couldn't listen anymore and waved to him: "Come here."

Lu Sui was stunned and didn't know what was going on with his sudden intimacy, but he couldn't help but moved his face closer to his. Wen Guli looked at his greasy face and "popped" it the next second. A slap hit him directly on the face. The force was really strong, so it made a loud noise.

Wen Guli was cruel and didn't say much. He slapped him and told him to get lost.

...

Lu Sui waited for his classmates and roommates downstairs, and a group of people went up together. Everyone was shocked when they saw the luxury of this restaurant.

When ordinary people get married, they must have a banquet in front of their own house, or set up a few tables at home. How could they be so bold and have a banquet directly in a restaurant like this?

A table in this kind of restaurant costs a lot of money. People who are not rich really can't open this kind of restaurant.

When they first came, they thought they were looking at the wrong place or writing the wrong address. They thought they were getting married in a small restaurant next to this restaurant. But when they came to this restaurant, they saw Su Zhien's name written on the door. Su Zhien and Wen Guli Wedding, that's right.

Didn't Su Zhien say he came from the countryside? Why do you have this kind of wedding banquet in this kind of restaurant?

Everyone looked at me and I looked at you. They were all curious about this. What was the origin of this Su Zhien? They started whispering to each other.

"Who is this Su Zhien? If I remember correctly, he comes from the countryside. Why is he holding a wedding banquet here from the countryside? He can get a lot of money from this. Where does he get the money?"

"Could he be the child of a rich man? Su Zhien just hid his identity. In fact, I thought he was the child of a rich man. Isn't that right?"

"It looks like it to me. Those who can hold a wedding banquet in a place like this are definitely not poor people. So maybe Su Zhien is really a rich man, but he just hides his identity and comes here to study, fearing that we will curry favor with him. Damn it, this is much more There is a rich, rich second generation, if only we had found out earlier, maybe we could have a good relationship with him."

When Lu Sui heard this, he felt sour in his mouth. He didn't want others to praise Su Zhien and retorted angrily: "How is that possible? What are you talking about? Don't talk nonsense. There are still rich people. Look at his whole body. Does that smell like a rustic?"

Lu Sui looked so resentful and didn't dare to speak, for fear of offending him.

When Lu Sui said this, he wanted to make his classmates agree with him, "Don't think that holding a wedding banquet here means a rich person. The person holding the wedding banquet here is his partner. His partner is rich. He married into a wealthy family, and it is not him." My own ability is just that I have the means to find a good man. Otherwise, would he be able to hold a wedding banquet here? What are you bragging about? "

The students were even more speechless and followed Lu Sui upstairs, found the banquet hall, and saw the wedding photos taken by Su Zhien and Wen Guli.

It says that it is the marriage between the Wen family and the Zhu family.

Everyone was dumbfounded when they saw the Zhu family. Some people were surprised: "The Zhu family?? Is Su Zhien a child of the Zhu family? The famous Zhu family?"

Chapter 110 Such a sultry Wen Guli

When Lu Sui saw what was written on it, his whole face turned white with fright, which looked particularly funny.

He was dumbfounded and didn't believe what he was seeing?

Su Zhien, why is he connected with the Zhu family? Although Lu Sui's family conditions are not very good, he is from a well-off family. In addition, he has always wanted to find a rich partner before, so he has done some research on this aspect. He knows what the Zhu family is. After all, he was still a wealthy man before. I have taken a liking to Zhu Li.

But because Zhu Li has a girlfriend and doesn't like men, he can give up. Otherwise, before, he was interested in Zhu Li's power and wanted to curry favor with him. Now that he sees Lu Sui, he is unconvinced and unwilling. It's impossible. Yes, it's absolutely impossible. Seeing these classmates' eyes full of envy, Lu Sui got angry and said angrily to them: "Are you fools? How is it possible? How could Su Zhien, a country bumpkin from the countryside, be related to this Zhu family? Relationship? He is from the countryside. I share a dormitory with him. Wouldn't I know? He comes from a poor place where no one has shit. Didn't you see the clothes he is wearing? They are so torn and have seams. How could this man be a rich man? This is either a mistake or someone else's. It's definitely not Su Zhien's. Let's go back. There's nothing good to see. After all, you've seen these weddings where men marry men. Don't you mind vomiting? It looks disgusting. Anyway, I don't want to see it and I have no interest in it, so let's go, otherwise we will have to pay a share of the money to come in."

Lu Sui said, pulling his roommate beside him, hoping that the roommate and these classmates could leave under his instigation and stop looking here. Lu Sui was very scared when he saw this thing, fearing that Su Zhien was really the Zhu family It doesn't matter if he knows that he is a child, he is just afraid that these classmates will know it too, and now he has fawned over these classmates to join him to humiliate Su Zhien. If they switch sides and pursue Su Zhien, then he will really be pissed to death. , he just wanted to ruin Su Zhien's reputation, so he dragged his classmates to leave.

If they can't see it, they won't know Su Zhien's identity.

Lu Sui's five-year plan was good, but when he turned around, he saw Zhu Li coming towards them. Zhu Li had a soft face and looked very scary in appearance, with a gloomy and terrifying aura.

Lu Sui knew him, he was Zhu Li...

Zhu Li walked towards the group of them and said in a cold voice: "I really want to know why my brother is not Su Zhien? Maybe I should ask in more detail, why is Su Zhien not my brother? If he is not my brother, are you my brother? Oh no, I can't have a disgusting brother like you. You must be Zhien's classmates. I want to introduce you to you. My name is Zhu Li. Su Zhien's brother, Zhien is a child of our Zhu family and one of the heirs of the Zhu family."

After Zhu Li said these words, everyone's expressions changed, especially Lu Sui. Everyone was angry after being humiliated like this. The students looked down on Lu Sui even more after hearing Zhu Li's explanation. This was not intentional slander. Human?

Why are you from the countryside? He is a noble son. The Zhu family is still so rich, so many people are trying to get in after being reincarnated.

I didn't expect Su Zhien to be so secretive and not tell anyone about his identity. These classmates did follow Lu Suixiu and switched sides in an instant.

Zhu Li looked at the time when the banquet was about to start, and explained to them: "You are all invited by Zhien, so there is no need for the share money. You just go in and find a seat to sit down. Our Zhu family is not short of this." Pay some money."

After hearing this, those people hurriedly walked in. They were all very happy when they walked in. The important thing is not that they can eat this for free, but that they can have a relationship with the Zhu family. What an honor it is. , it is the best to be able to work with the Zhu family and curry favor with Su Zhien. Think about it, classmates, I have never offended Su Zhien in normal times, but now I am really scared when I think of this. If I offend Su Zhien, I will offend Zhu Li and the Zhu family. We can no longer stay in this huge Beihua City.

They are relieved that they have not offended Su Zhien, but those who have offended Su Zhien now know what it means to be in danger.

The people in Su Zhien's dormitory have not calmed down yet, and they still don't believe what they heard just now.

The Su Zhien they bullied turned out to be happy with them. This Su Zhien was the son of a big shot. Their faces froze when they thought of this. It would be over if Zhu Li targeted him.

Several people wanted to go in with ashen faces, but when they entered, they were stopped by the bodyguards. The bodyguards stopped them and said, "You can't go in."

All the classmates went in. Even Lu Sui and two classmates who were in the same dormitory were stopped and had no way to get in. Those people were naturally upset when they heard this and asked defiantly: "Why? Why can't we Go in, everyone has gone in, but we can't go in."

The leading bodyguards said expressionlessly: "Our young master Wen said that no one who bullies my wife, nor dogs, are allowed in."

The three of them looked even more ugly when they heard this. Isn't this humiliating? This is humiliating people, calling them dogs! !

Lu Sui was kicked out just like that. The other two roommates were so angry that they were so humiliated. But they couldn't find anyone to vent to. There was no way to vent, so they vented it all on Lu Sui and glared. He looked at Lu Sui, rolled his eyes at him, pushed him, turned around and left. He looked so angry that he didn't know how much money he owed them. Lu Sui also felt nauseated.

Lu Sui watched them leave, but he still couldn't bear to leave. He stood here at the door. Although Wen Guli got married and it was not him, he didn't want to give up just like that. He wanted to watch here to see if there was anything wrong. Opportunities to exploit loopholes.

...

The wedding officially began. Wen Guli held Su Zhien's hand and the two of them walked from the entrance of the wedding banquet venue towards the stage inside. Wen Guli smiled so happily that his teeth reached the corners of his eyes. It was really He is so happy. He has been waiting for so long and looking forward to finally marrying his daughter-in-law into his family. He is so proud now that he can't control the smile on his face. That He looked like he wanted to tell the whole world that he was married to Su Zhien, and Su Zhien married him, and the two of them got married today.

After today, Su Zhien is really his. The two of them are a couple, and they have received licenses and drinks.

The guests at the wedding banquet saw the two of them walking over, and also saw the true face of the man in Lushan who was said to be getting married. He was really a man, and he was married to a man. This rumor was not false, and he was really married to a man. .

It's really strange to say that, after all, who marries a man, this is really the first time, but looking at the two of them, I feel inexplicably that the two of them seem to be compatible, and I don't know why. That's right, it looks appropriate.

However, the person marrying a man is not them, so they don't dare to offend the two families, no matter how much they complain in their hearts. They do a good job on the surface, they just keep smiling and congratulating, and looking very blessed.

v As for those classmates who were shocked when they saw Su Zhien's marriage partner, were they right?

So handsome? Some students thought they had seen it wrong, so they opened their eyes to see clearly. In the end, they saw nothing wrong. He was indeed a handsome guy, and a super handsome guy. Isn't this too good-looking?

This face is simply incredible. Speaking of having such a good-looking partner, and also being so rich, a man is a man. What does it mean to be a man? What does it matter if a man wants to marry another man? So many people want to find a job with good conditions but can't find one.

So although some people had scolded Su Zhien before and looked down on Su Zhien, but now seeing him as a marriage partner, some people are just jealous. They are really jealous. It would be great to give them such a good man, not a woman. Some men are very envious of her face.

Su Zhien was held tightly by Wen Guli's hand and walked to the center of the stage. The two looked at each other sweetly and laughed uncontrollably.

Su Zhien started the conversation first because he felt that Wen Guli, who was so excited yet so shy, really seemed like a fool.

Although Wen Guli looked like a fool, he was a very cute fool, and Su Zhien liked him like this.

A lot of red tape, worship heaven and earth.

Bow to heaven and earth,

Second bow to the high hall,

Finally, the husband and wife bow to each other.

The two people looked up at each other, and finally bowed to each other affectionately.

The ceremony was completed, and the two of them truly belonged to each other.

Originally, there was no part of the rehearsal where Wen Guli came over to kiss Su Zhien. They just held the ceremony and then went down to toast. They had to come for the toast. Su Zhien saw Wen Guli holding his hand and thought it was for him. After going down, I was ready to follow him, but Wen Guli took his hand and pulled him into his arms, holding him down and refusing to let him go. Su Zhiencha looked up at him in surprise, Wen Guli The next moment, Li lowered his head and kissed Su Zhien on the mouth. Such a move made Su Zhien feel at a loss.

He didn't go too far, he just kissed him and then gave up. Although Wen Guli was like this, he was still very restrained. He didn't kiss him as exaggeratedly as usual, just a shallow kiss, but just like that, It made the students in the audience so happy. It was so sweet. It was so good at teasing. Not to mention that Su Zhien had found such a partner. Who really wouldn't want such a man? If you want it, anyone you give this to will scream and go crazy.

When Mr. Wen in the audience saw this scene, he was so angry that he was so angry that he really wanted to hit someone. This Wen Guli didn't pay attention to where this place was. He had never really seen him with a man before, and now Looking at it, it makes me sick!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
44.1K 2K 31
Helloo Early birds 🐦 Erkenci kuş has been my addiction since it telecasted (Im sure yours too) . I have been reading wonderful stories on wattpad o...
65.2K 2.2K 67
"See no evil. . . Hear no evil. . . Speak no evil" Violet Summers knew nothing in her life but the Problem that swept over the world years before she...
2.8M 164K 38
Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her famil...