Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 96-100

260 10 8
By Demens88c

Chapter 96: To disturb Su Zhien is to disturb Tai Sui's head

While Zhu Li was handling official business in the office, his subordinate came over and told him everything that happened to Su Zhien in his ear.

It was still the situation he learned at the police station. Zhu Li grabbed the pen and broke the tip of the pen. Hearing this, his face darkened, "So, who is behind the scenes who wants to destroy Zhien? Investigate it. Is it done?"

The subordinate answered honestly: "The investigation behind the scenes revealed that it was the young lady of the Zhang family who sent someone to instruct Zhang Keying. However, the investigation revealed that this Zhang Keying is Wen Guli's fiancée. It is said that the two have been engaged since childhood. , the old man of the Wen family is very satisfied with Zhang Keying. He doesn't like the young master. He even humiliated him when he met with him before. It is estimated that this matter has something to do with Mr. Wen, because his connivance behind his back is allowed, so this chapter But Yingcai dares to be so bold and blatant, I guess Mr. Wen will protect him."

When Zhu Li heard this, the pen in his hand clicked and immediately fell to the ground.

When the subordinate saw the wrong reaction on his face, he knew that he must be angry. Now he was trembling with fear and didn't know what to do.

Looking at his face, he was really angry to the extreme.

When his subordinate was about to ask him what to do, Zhu Li said to him: "Remember that our family deposited a lot of money in the Wen family's bank, right? Take the money out of the bank at once and put it in front of him. Go to your home's private bank."

The subordinate was shocked when he heard this and trembled, "...Master, are you serious? If you get so much money at once, you won't be able to turn around, right? If you can't turn around, will you?" Something happened?"

Zhu Li's tone was cold, "I just want something to happen to them. They dare to touch our Zhu family without any consequences, and let them think that our Zhu family is easy to move! Just follow my instructions, take out all the money, and let them They are jumping all over the place, I don't care if he is Mr. Wen, as long as he bullies our family, if he wants me to let him go, kneel down and apologize to Zhien in person."

The subordinate understood, turned around and went out to prepare.

Zhu Li stopped him: "Wait a minute, you said Zhang Keying, she hasn't solved it yet, what does her family do?"

The subordinate said: "I told you before that it was made of hardware."

When Zhu Li heard this, he took a sip of tea and said, "Get ready, within three days, I will see their family go bankrupt."

The subordinates were frightened. This is really cruel. He has reached such a level for his younger brother. What kind of good brother is he?

The subordinate feels that he also needs such an older brother, and he doesn't know if he still needs a younger brother...

...

Su Zhien woke up from the hospital and saw Wen Guli when he got up. He was startled and looked at his pants quickly, fearing that something had happened to him.

Su Zhien opened the quilt and asked him, "What if I'm not quilted?"

When Wen Guli heard this, he touched his head and said comfortingly: "It's okay, don't worry, nothing happened to you. I showed up at the critical moment and rescued you. Those people were all arrested by the police. ."

Wen Guli's words were calm, which made Su Zhien calm down. Hearing these words, he felt relieved, as long as nothing happened.

"How did you know where I was?" Su Zhien looked at him doubtfully.

Wen Guli sat by the bed, looked at him and said with a smile: "Your school security guard bribed me. I was afraid that something would happen to you. I gave him a few cigarettes before and asked him to watch. When something happened to you, he would I was called immediately and I found the car and found it here."

It's easier to do things if you have money. He took a large stack of money and threw it at the police station, telling them to find the car immediately and find those people immediately. The large stack of money was a tip for them.

Money makes it easier for people to do things. It didn't take long to find the car. Fortunately, it was found in time. It would have been impossible if it took less time. After all, when he found the person, something almost happened.

After Wen Guli heard his grandfather's warning before, he was afraid. He was afraid of what his grandfather would do to Su Zhien, so he asked someone to watch Su Zhien. The uncle at the doorman was easy to bribe, and he only needed a few good cigarettes. , and he is also reliable.

When Su Zhien didn't wake up just now, Wen Guli kept looking at Su Zhien in fear. He was wondering who was behind it so much that he wanted to kill Su Zhien. The only person Wen Guli thought of was his grandfather, and he used such dirty methods. Except for his grandfather who wanted to kill Su Zhien and ruin his reputation, this method was really evil. Apart from his grandfather, he couldn't think of anyone who was so dirty.

When Su Zhien heard Wen Guli's words, she was so scared that she held him in his arms, buried her head in his arms, and said aggrievedly: "I thought there was no way I could be saved, I thought I was going to be finished."

Wen Guli touched his head tenderly and comforted him, his voice so endearing that it was almost dripping with tears: "It's okay. I'm with you. I won't let anything happen to you."

...

The old residence of the Wen family.

Mr. Wen seemed to be in a good mood today, so he took advantage of the bright sunshine to go out to the yard to water the flowers and entertain the birds. He smiled very happily.

At this moment, the housekeeper ran over anxiously and walked up to him and said, "Master, I'm sorry. The Zhu family has transferred a large amount of money from Wen's Bank, no matter how the bank staff tried to dissuade them." It's okay, Zhu Li, the eldest young master of the Zhu family, must be determined to transfer this money away."

After hearing this, Mr. Wen calmly continued to water the water, and said without caring at all: "Just leave, why are you in such a hurry? Businessmen must need capital turnover, and naturally they need this money to operate. Transferring this money is nothing more than working capital, so let him go as he pleases. Our bank is not short of this money, so why are we so surprised? Wait until the Zhu family has transferred all the money, and you can worry about this again. "

The housekeeper was about to cry when he heard these words, and said to him with a bitter look on his face: "...But Master, the Zhu family just transferred all the money...really all the money, I asked I have also inquired about it and found that there is no financial crisis in the Zhu family, and the company is not short of money, nor can it be run. It is running very well now. The company has enough funds, and there is no need to be so big. Transfer money in batches, or transfer money directly in one go."

"Furthermore... Zhuli seems to have done it on purpose, because Zhuli transferred all the money and put it in the bank opposite ours..."

Mr. Wen was quite calm at first, but when he heard this, he was so frightened that the kettle in his hand fell to the ground. He ignored the shower and asked angrily: "What's going on? What's going on with this? Zhu family Is the Zhu family going to fight with our family now? Is the Zhu family openly declaring war on me? Doesn't the Zhu family still have a head? How come that little boy from Zhuli dares to do anything with me? Really? Tired of living! Go and prepare a car. Prepare a car for me right away. I'm going to go to the Zhu family now to ask clearly what Zhu Li means. How dare you go against me? The two companies have cooperated so smoothly for so many years. There is no room for him to rebel! We also need to help our opponents, don't go too far!"

When the housekeeper heard this, he turned around and went out. When he was about to prepare the car, Wen Guli walked in angrily. When Mr. Wen saw Wen Guli, it was just the right time. He called Wen Guli: "Gu Li, you came just in time. Now you go to the Zhu family with your grandpa, and ask them carefully why they terminated our cooperation smoothly and still cooperate with the other family. You are the future heir. You Follow Grandpa to show up and see what he is doing."

Wen Guli sneered when he heard this, with disdain in his voice: "Are you really not aware or are you pretending not to know? I really don't know why Zhu Li is targeting you? It's all your own fault. You It's your own fault, how can you have the face to argue with others? Didn't you know what you did without knowing it? Didn't you send someone to deal with Su Zhien? Do you know who Su Zhien is? "

Mr. Wen also understood what Wen Guli said. The girl from the Zhang family had probably already taken action, but he did not expect this situation. Hearing Wen Guli's angry voice, the old man was stunned for a moment and asked: "Is he Who? What is the situation? Tell Grandpa clearly, who else can Su Zhien be? "

Wen Guli: "He is Zhu Li's younger brother and one of the heirs of the Zhu family. The property of the Zhu family is divided equally between the two brothers. You have bullied him to this extent. Do you think the Zhu family will let you go?" ?Will you let our family go? How is that possible?"

"I didn't come to you this time to say anything nice to you. I just came to warn you. I respect you now and regard you as my grandfather. This does not mean that I will be afraid of you. If you continue to do what you do to Su Zhien, What. You are my grandfather and I can't even be polite to you."

Wen Guli gritted his teeth and turned around to leave. The old man was so angry at Wen Guli's unfilial behavior that his chest hurt and he couldn't take a breath. He covered his chest. The pain was really severe. The housekeeper helped him. After stopping him, Mr. Wen pointed at Wen Guli's leaving back with a weak breath: "This evildoer, this unfilial person, dares to treat me like this. Is this the attitude we should have towards grandpa? He actually did it for If a man treats his grandfather like this, won't his conscience hurt? After all, I have taken care of him for so many years since he was a child, and he gives me such a reward? Does he want to make me angry to death and collect my body? "

Seeing him like this, the housekeeper comforted him: "Master, please calm down. Don't be angry with the young master. He may just be angry. He doesn't really want to go against you. Don't get angry and get hurt."

Mr. Wen suppressed his anger, then reacted, looked at the housekeeper, and asked with confusion: "No, what is the situation that Gu Li told me just now? Whose child did he say Su Zhien is? Su Zhien is a child of the Zhu family. , is also the heir, are you sure? When I asked you to investigate before, didn't you say that the child came from the countryside, the child of an ordinary farmer? Why is he now a child of the Zhu family? If it is really a child of the Zhu family, how could it be possible? He's a farmer's child, so he's not on the same level!"

Chapter 97 Mr. Wen and Su Zhien kneel down to apologize

When the housekeeper heard this, he also had difficulty: "Master, this matter is really not my fault. When you asked me to investigate this person before, I did find out that it was just an ordinary farmer's family. It may not be an illegitimate child. If it is an illegitimate child, I can't investigate it, but what the young master said just now cannot be false. Thinking about it, Zhu Li's sudden rage may be related to this matter. Because something happened to Su Zhien, Zhu Li immediately transferred the money, so... he really might He is a child of the Zhu family."

If this was really the case, the old man was frightened and completely confused. He originally thought that he was just an ordinary child who could be bullied casually, but who knew that he had such a tough background and that the child of the Zhu family would be the future heir.

Even if their family is rich and powerful, they still have to be courteous to the Zhu family, so the old man was upset when he heard this. If he had known that this would be like this, he would never treat Su Zhien like that. Now There is nothing I can do to regret it.

The housekeeper suddenly thought and forgot in his hurry: "By the way, sir, the Zhang family is also in trouble. I received news here that Zhuli has started to attack the Zhang family. If his family takes action, the Zhang family will It's very difficult to survive, so the Zhang family cannot protect themselves first."

When the old man heard this, he sat on a stool nearby in complete despair and fear, his face turned pale.

Isn't this just making trouble on Tai Sui's head? This is simply setting yourself on fire!

If he knew that Su Zhien had such a powerful background, how could he dare to touch him. I regret it now, I really regret it!

...

Zhang family.

Zhang Keying stayed at home, waiting for those people to bring her news.

The news reported by the visitor was that it failed. What was even more frightening was that it failed and those people were arrested by the police.

The police came to arrest the person on the spot. After taking the person back, they directly confessed her. She had been worried that those people would be unreliable, but the person who introduced her said that they were absolutely reliable. Absolutely not. If anything happens, she will not be betrayed. You can rest assured. Zhang Keying knows that she is still too impatient because she is eager for success and thinks that maybe everything will be fine. After all, if she succeeds, she will be fine. After getting rid of Su Zhien, Su Zhien was really annoying to her. Now she wanted to strangle this man to death, so she didn't care about it, as long as she could get rid of Su Zhien.

Zhang Keying chose to take risks. She thought it would be alright, so she asked someone to make arrangements.

But after she was discovered by the police this time, those who arranged for her still admitted their mistake and said, "This time is none of our business and has nothing to do with us. You must know who you have offended just now. That is not a small person." He is a big shot! And the police also pay special attention to this matter. Basically, the entire police department came out to find the person, and they found the person within a short time. With such a force, how could we If they continue to favor you, the other party will just want to find you and kill you!"

Zhang Keying was frightened when she heard this. She couldn't be caught by the police, so she asked someone to call Mr. Wen and asked him to save her. It turned out that the person who received the call from the Wen family was her. After the phone call, I just ignored it.

Mr. Wen has not been killed by her now. He is annoyed when he sees her. It was all caused by her, so now he wants to strangle her when he sees her, let alone help her.

If you continue to help Zhang Keying, you will really get burned. The old man doesn't have the courage now, so he just pretends to be dead and doesn't admit anything, and ignores this matter.

Zhang Keying asked someone to call, but the old man couldn't get through and said he was not at home. He also specifically told her that if there was anything, it was better to handle it by herself and not to call him. He was very busy.

Zhang Keying understood the meaning of these words, which was to make it clear that he should ignore her, ignore her, and let her solve it by herself.

Zhang Keying was so scared when she thought about such a result that her scalp was numb. How could Grandpa Wen do this... He had always treated her like his own granddaughter since she was a child, but now his attitude made it clear that he didn't care about her. Zhang Keying felt He really got himself into some serious trouble.

When Zhang Keying was worried and didn't know what to do, her father came back. When Zhang Keying saw her father coming back, she walked over as if she had found a life-saving straw, and opened her mouth to ask him to help her, but she still said it. Without saying anything, Zhang's father slapped Zhang Keying on the face. Before Zhang Keying could react, the slap knocked her down on the sofa so hard that Zhang Keying covered her up. She looked at him in horror, trembling: "You...Dad, are you crazy? Why are you hitting me? I have done something wrong, and you are going to hit me!"

Zhang's father pointed at her angrily, with a red face: "You still have the nerve to say that you, an unfilial daughter, and your family's misfortunes are all because of you! Our family is going bankrupt! Now go to me and kneel down to apologize on the spot. Even if you bruise your head and make it bleed, you have to ask for forgiveness. If they don't forgive you, I will strangle you to death to apologize!"

Zhang Keying was so frightened that she trembled even more when she heard these words. She didn't know what he meant by what he said. Su... Isn't Su Zhien a country man from a rural area? how so?

Zhang Keying looked at him timidly: "Dad, what do you mean...what's going on? Why is my family going bankrupt?"

"I want to know too. I also want to know why we are bankrupt. Isn't it because of you, an unfilial daughter? It's not good to offend anyone. I have to offend Zhu Li's brother. This is his treasure. How do you pamper him? Ah, it turns out that you provoked this person. I received news early this morning that they were acquiring our family's shares and wanted to buy them all out. Now most of the shares are in his hands, and he also controls some. Evidence, our family is said to have collapsed immediately. I can still hold steady now. If he doesn't let go and continues to suppress, our family will go bankrupt in a matter of minutes. Come over to me immediately and go to the Zhu family to apologize to others. If someone doesn't agree to your promise, you kneel down and apologize to me, even if I smash your head, you have to be forgiven, otherwise, I will have to kill you!"

Zhang Keying was still in a dazed state. She didn't know how Su Zhien had anything to do with the Zhu family. She didn't know how she had offended the Zhu family.

While she was still dumbfounded, Zhang's father grabbed her hair and pulled her up from the sofa.

Zhang Keying's pain was as if her hair was about to be lifted from her scalp, but her father didn't care about her life or death at all. He just wanted to take her away and kneel down to apologize to Su Zhien.

...

Wen family.

Wen Huaiyu came back angrily. I don't know what happened today. That brat Zhu Li actually took out all the money that the Zhu family had deposited in Wen's bank today. He was going to be furious.

They believe that people are divided into three, six or nine levels. Similarly, as customers, these are also divided into levels. Customers like Zhuli and the Zhu family are the top customers. A Zhu family is placed at Wenjia Bank. Money is better than the people in the city. Perhaps it is more accurate to say that most of the money in their bank relies on the money that the Zhu family put in it. He took it out in an instant, and the bank had no money. The circulating funds now fill this gap. If there is no money to give to Zhu Li, most of the entire Wen family's property must be sold to Zhu Li.

When the bank first came out, the Wen family asked the Zhu family to save money. The Zhu family deposited money, which was enough for them to operate. Their bank loans and interest earned on lending relied on these turnovers. This money is not a small part. , but there are so many. The Zhu family has been cooperating with their family for so many years, and this situation has never happened. The relationship between the two families is good, and they have always put money on their side to make money safely. As a result, this situation is now , causing them to have no precautions. There is not enough money left in the bank, and most of it has been loaned out to earn interest. It is impossible to get it back in a short time, and the reputation of the bank will be affected if it gets it back. Now if we want to cash out the money for the Zhu family, we have to use the Wen family's own money.

But there is too much money. If we get it all at once, although the Wen family can do it, it will become an empty shell. If there is another financial crisis in the future, if the Wen family does not have the money to survive, it is possible that the Wen family will go bankrupt.

Therefore, it is impossible for the Wen family to take out all the money, but if they don't take it out, there will be no money to fill this hole, because the Zhu family has put too much money before, and the interest fees generated by such money are also huge... There is no money for the time being. Money can be filled.

As the executive director of the Wen family, Wen Huaiyu had to solve the problem. He immediately went to the Zhu family to find Zhu Li and asked if he could slow down the time or not take it out. They could increase the interest, as long as If you don't take it out and sign a new contract, it will give them the most profit, and the elders will be licking their faces to beg the younger ones.

As a result, Zhu Li didn't know whether it was intentional or not. They should have been able to solve the problem in two days, so he went to find Zhu Li, and Zhu Lixiao said gloomily that he would only give them one day.

He was so angry that this man brought him back, and he really wanted to kill someone when he came back.

The reason why Wen Huaiyu lost his temper when he came back was because the old relatives and old men of the Wen family put this pressure on him and asked him to solve this matter as soon as possible. This matter must not cause any financial crisis for the Wen family. They also asked him to solve this problem. If he can't solve this problem, he will question his ability, take him down, and get someone more capable to come up. He, who is attacking from both sides, really has no choice but to come back and vent his anger. .

Wen Huaiyu was still angry at home. At this moment, his subordinate came to him and told him something. What he said was that Mr. Wen was going to the hospital to see Wen Guli's partner and give him the partner. Kneeling down, hoping that he could let the Wen family go. Wen Huaiyu was dumbfounded when he heard this, because his father, whom he had seen growing up, was such an old and stubborn person who always put himself as the center and the master. He actually knelt down to Wen Guli's partner. What kind of powerful person was his partner? Could this matter have anything to do with his partner?

Wen Huaiyu didn't waste time when he was thinking about it, and also went to the hospital to find out the situation.

...

Hospital.

Mr. Wen has really never suffered such grievances in his life, let alone kneel down to a junior. He really has no choice. He really doesn't want the career he has worked hard for to be lost like this. The distance is so long. Zhuli doesn't have much time left. Even if he quickly arbitrates and buys a property now, there is not enough time. In addition, if all the money is given out, the Wen family will easily be taken advantage of, and the Wen family will be in even more difficulty by then. At this point, Zhu Li is a talented person who knows how to defeat this. Mr. Wen looked desperate at home. Finally, he risked his life to go to Su Zhien to apologize and kneel to him. This is what Zhu Li wanted. He gave Su Zhien as long as he let him go. Don't force yourself to let go of the country your subordinates have conquered.

Su Zhien felt that nothing happened to him, so he wanted to leave the hospital. He had nothing to do in the first place, but Wen Guli was worried about him so he let him check his body here. After making sure that he was fine, he took him away. , when leaving, the old man appeared at the door, looked at Su Zhien, looked at him with regret and said: "My child, grandpa is here to apologize to you."

Wen Guli heard his grandfather's voice, and he and Su Zhien looked towards the door at the same time. Grandpa walked in with a cane and a particularly wrong look on his face.

Chapter 98 Agree that they be together

Without letting the assistant support him, Su Zhien went over to help him. The old man walked up to Su Zhien, knelt down to him on the spot, and said in a trembling voice: "Son, I apologize to you. I apologize to you for what I did before. I apologize for everything I did and for condoning Zhang Keying. If you want me to kneel down, I can kneel down, but can you ask your brother to let our Wen family go? I beg you."

Su Zhien looked at Grandpa Wen like this and didn't know what was going on, but the old man really wanted to kneel down. He was startled, and quickly went over to support the old man and prevent him from really kneeling down for him. It's really too short-lived...

Su Zhien supported him and asked him fearfully: "Grandpa, what are you doing? Why are you kneeling down all of a sudden?"

Wen Guli was shocked when he saw his grandfather acting like this. After all, his grandfather had been a very dignified and self-centered person since he was a child. He always asked others to obey his words. He never asked others for help, and only others asked for his share. Now he was kneeling down in front of Su Zhien, and Wen Guli was frightened.

Su Zhien didn't ask him to kneel down, but the old man insisted on kneeling down for him. He didn't say the reason, but Wen Guli also knew that it was the recent events in the Wen family that caused the old man to ignore a man who cared about dignity so much and follow him. A junior knelt down.

The housekeeper couldn't bear to see the old man like this, so he interrupted and said to Su Zhien: "Mr. Su, your brother is now attacking the Wen family and taking all the money out of the Wen family bank, which has led to the temporary operation of the Wen family. You don't have that much money, and the old man didn't know anything about what happened to you this time. These were all done by the young lady from the Zhang family. Besides, the old man has been in poor health in recent years. Why should you be so hard on others and let him go? Can't you give the Wen family some time? You can withdraw the money, but everyone knows that it is impossible for bank operations to cash out the money in a short time. Can you give it a few days to relax? "

The current bank is still in its infancy, and a lot of money has to be spent on it in the early stage. In just a few years, it will still be a private bank. If this matter is not dealt with properly, it will also have an impact on the reputation of the Wen family in the future.

The main industry of the Wen family is now the bank, but many side businesses are involved, all under the banner of the Wen family. If something happens to the Wen family bank and other industries are in turmoil, something will happen, and bad luck will follow.

Now Zhu Li has withdrawn the money. Such a large amount of money was withdrawn at once. This trend in a short period of time has aroused suspicion from many parties. They speculated that the Wen family was about to close down and collapse, so that was the reason. The Zhu family, who have a big family and a large business, were so anxious that most people followed suit. Seeing this situation, they were afraid that their money would not be available in the bank, so everyone also followed suit and took out their money. The bank did not start for many years. Without a stable history, we just rely on these people's money to make money. As a result, everyone has to take out the money. This means that everyone's money has to be repaid, but the money lent has not been recovered. Most banks can make money. It relies on some wealthy bosses to save money. After all, no matter how little ordinary people can save, it all depends on these business people. Those business people are timid and are afraid of wasting money and hearing what happened to the Zhu family. Just follow the Zhu family. It's all money taken out by rich people. There is definitely no way to fill it. Such a big hole will have a lot of impact on reputation. The old man is really forced to have no choice, isn't it? He would never do this if he was forced into a desperate situation.

When Mr. Wen heard the butler talk so much, he coughed, looked at him sideways, and gave him a look, telling him to shut up and stop talking, "Shaohua, shut up, it's not your turn to talk to me about this matter. Let me tell him himself!"

Su Zhien now understood that Zhu Li was behind this incident. Because this incident happened to him, Zhu Li placed all the debt on the Wen family, causing the Wen family to suffer so much.

After Su Zhien heard this, he didn't know how to feel, because the main behind this incident was Zhang Keying, and Su Zhien had no objection to teaching her a lesson, but grandpa, it was too much to bring down the Wen family. , just teach me a lesson and let grandpa know, but now...

Su Zhien helped the old man aside and sat down. He thought of something and said to his grandfather: "Grandpa, don't worry. I will talk to Zhu Li about this matter and won't let anything happen to the Wen family. I will solve this matter, but I If there are conditions, I will tell you when the time comes, but don't worry, the Wen family will be fine."

When Mr. Wen heard this, he felt relieved and breathed a sigh of relief. He patted Su Zhien's hand with his calloused hand and thanked him: "Thank you Zhien. You are a good boy and a kind boy. It is grandpa's fault. It was grandpa who was blind and didn't know how to look at people, so you were wronged. It's all grandpa's fault. Grandpa apologizes to you. Thank you for being willing to help grandpa."

After Mr. Wen finished speaking, he glanced at Wen Guli and looked at him with guilt in his eyes and said, "Gu Li, grandpa was wrong. Grandpa shouldn't have treated you like this before. To Zhien, now grandpa apologizes to you. I won't do it anymore, can you forgive grandpa?"

When Wen Guli heard this, his face was still cold, and he didn't know whether he had forgiven him or not. The old man also knew that he had done something wrong, so he didn't ask for forgiveness.

...

After the old man left, Su Zhien turned back and looked at Wen Guli, looking at him with a dark face and angry and accusatory eyes.

Su Zhien understood why Wen Guli looked like this. When grandpa came in just now, Su Zhien had cheated on him. Wen Guli knew that he... had actually met grandpa a long time ago.

Wen Guli looked at him and asked him word by word through his teeth: "So, Su Zhien, you have always known my identity? You know who I am, you know that I am a member of the Wen family, and even my grandfather I have met you before, and the two of you have already joined the gang just now. Grandpa did meet you before and said something to you, but you never told me these things. Su Zhien, are you going to rebel? These are all Don't tell me?"

Su Zhien was frightened to death by his sudden anger. Seeing Wen Guli so angry, Su Zhien walked over and acted coquettishly, hugging his waist and apologizing to him: "Wen Guli , don't be angry with me. I didn't mean to not tell you. It's just that you haven't confessed your identity to me yet. I thought you had some reason, so I took care of your thoughts. You haven't. Tell me, and I won't take the initiative to say it, lest the two of us quarrel about something. That's why I won't tell you. Don't be angry with me..."

Wen Guli was really angry. Su Zhien looked at Wen Guli's gloomy expression without saying a word and suddenly reached out to touch Wen Guli's earlobe, stimulating him. This place made him very sensitive. This was Su Zhien's intention. What he discovered was that Wen Guli was indeed trembling because of him. He took off his hand, grabbed it hard and warned him: "Su Zhien, I'm just angry that you didn't follow your grandfather even after being bullied. I said, I'm just annoyed that you didn't tell me immediately when something happened. Rely on me. We are partners now and we are in a relationship. Your business is my business. I want you to tell me that I can protect you. , I won't let anything happen to you, do you understand?"

When Su Zhien heard Wen Guli's words, he stood up on tiptoes and pinched his ears, pulled his head down, and kissed him on the mouth: "I'm sorry, I know I was wrong, and I won't dare to do it again, okay?" Okay?"

Wen Guli got angry quickly and was coaxed quickly. He was originally very angry, but as long as Su Zhien coaxed him, he would be healed immediately. When Su Zhien kissed him, Wen Guli put his arms around his waist and lifted him up Get up, hug him and kiss him.

Su Zhien: "...well - Wen Guli, this is a hospital..."

...

After Mr. Wen left, he got in the car. The important thing was that he had already settled the matter and was still so worried. He asked him worriedly: "Master, this matter has been settled. Su Zhien said so. It should be fine. What else are you doing?" What are you worried about?"

Mr. Wen let out a breath, looked at the scenery outside with melancholy eyes and said, "What I'm worried about now is whether Gu Li and Su Zhien are real or just for fun. If they are just for fun, the two of them won't be able to stay together for long. I There's nothing to worry about yet, but I'm just worried that if Gu Li comes for real, it'll be a big headache."

When the housekeeper heard what the old man said, he curiously asked him: "Master, what if the young master really plays with that man and wants to be with that man? Should he really let the two of them be together?" Let's go together?"

When Mr. Wen heard this, he closed his eyes, leaned back and took a deep breath. He really had no choice but to say, "If the two of them really want to be together, I have no choice but to let the two of them be together. Otherwise, you also know what the consequences will be. This matter is not mainly on our side. Zhu Li will also put this account on my head. The Wen family has suffered a lot this time. If we prevent the two of them from getting together, Zhu Li will come. Even the more ruthless ones are difficult to deal with."

"After all, it would be easy to mess with other families, but this time it's the Zhu family, Zhu Li. It's not that easy to trip up the Zhu family, and it can't be easy. Besides, I've always wanted Gu Li to be a good match. Marriage between in-laws can be helpful to our family. Compared with the Zhang family before, the Zhang family is not even qualified to carry shoes for the Zhu family. How many people want to have a relationship with the Zhu family, even if they try to steal their heads, now we If the two companies cooperate, it will definitely be beneficial to us."

The housekeeper couldn't help but voiced the old man's worries: "But they are two men... How do men have children? Master, you also know that the Wen family's family fortune is so big, it can't be ruined like this with no heirs. , if you can't have children, you will naturally have no descendants... I'm sorry for our ancestors..."

It was these words that made the old man open his eyes suddenly, looked outside, and said bravely: "Besides, how fresh can a relationship be? Maybe we just want to stay together for a few years, and then we will naturally break up if there is no feeling. Besides, it's okay to just let them be together and get married, but it's also okay to have children. After they get together, I'll find a woman for him and let him have children with her."

Chapter 99 Kissed without closing the door

When the housekeeper heard this, he probably knew what he was thinking, and asked again: "So, sir, do you have a suitable candidate in mind?"

When it comes to a suitable candidate who can be his wife and give birth to children, the master really has a particularly suitable candidate. This is someone he has seen growing up and is particularly satisfied with.

Mr. Wen asked him: "By the way, how is the situation at the Zhang family now? Please report to me about Keying's current situation."

When something happened to the Wen family, the old man's first reaction was to know that Zhang Keying's situation was really serious and there was no way to save it, so his first reaction was to stop Zhang Keying from coming to see him and the Zhang family members. Look for him and turn a blind eye.

But now that the situation has been resolved, he naturally has other ideas and wants to continue.

The housekeeper reported to him: "Zhu Li is quite merciful to us. Compared with the Zhang family, there is no way to save it. It went bankrupt in an instant. There is no way to save it now. I heard that the Zhang family is the first in the family." When it was time, he went to Zhu Li to plead for mercy, but he just turned a blind eye and didn't care. Now the father and daughter were kneeling at the door of Zhu's house. Zhu Li didn't respond at all, and even asked people to drive them away. Even the fierce The wolves and dogs were unleashed, threatening to bite them. But Miss Ying was forced to kowtow and was pinned to the ground by her father. Now her head was broken and blood was flowing out, but Zhu Li still had no symptoms. His behavior allowed her to torture herself without blinking an eye, regardless of her situation."

When the old man heard this, the corner of his mouth curled up into a sneer, and he didn't know what to say about Zhu Li.

He has become the head of the family at a young age. This method should not be underestimated. We also know that his ruthless methods make people fear him and dare not provoke the Zhu family, but the old man did not expect that he would be like this. Cruelty means refusing to let go even after completely forcing someone into a desperate situation. You have to directly force them to death.

The old man calmed down and said to him decisively: "If you can help, help. There is definitely nothing we can do to help the Zhang family now that it is bankrupt. In order to avoid provoking Zhu Li, you can find them a comfortable place to live and deal with them." That's it. As for Keying, keep her. If I need to use her in the future, I'll just keep her in the side courtyard and take good care of her."

The housekeeper had been with the old man for so many years, and he understood instantly: "So, master, are you planning to...is this the candidate for the young master's wife?"

The old man said: "She is also qualified to be a wife. I have been looking for her for so many years. Even if she cannot be a wife, she still has to give birth to a child. Who can make her a woman who can give birth to a child?"

...

Su Zhien's mouth was swollen after being kissed by Wen Guli. I don't know if it was a deliberate punishment for him, but his mouth was swollen.

Later, Wen Guli insisted on taking him home to recuperate. The beautiful name was to take him home to recuperate, but to put it bluntly, he didn't want to send him back to school. He just wanted to get along with him.

Wen Huaiyu felt something was wrong when he saw them downstairs in the hospital and kept following them. Later, he saw Wen Guli and Su Zhien stopping in a slum. He didn't say anything and just kept watching from the car.

The subordinates looked at him, wondering what he was thinking.

Wen Huaiyu suddenly asked him: "Have you investigated clearly? Are you sure this person is Zhu Li's brother? Is he his long-lost brother?"

The subordinate nodded firmly: "Yes, sir, we have already investigated clearly. This is the youngest son born to the mistress of the Zhu family. Some misunderstanding led to him being driven away. He was just brought back recently. I don't know if he is." Guilt or something, the entire Zhu family loves this young master, especially Zhu Li. He just puts this younger brother in the palm of his hand and dotes on him. Outsiders say that he is a doting brother, so this time Wen Wen Zhu Li was behind the family affairs because Mr. Wen offended Su Zhien."

Wen Huaiyu felt relieved when he heard this, "That's it, you fan the flames with those old guys and tell them that the person behind this incident is my father. Turn their conflicts away. Don't point them at me. Point to the old man. They all know that it was my dad who did it. Naturally, my dad can't stay in this position for long. After these people take him down, can't I go up? "

Wen Huaiyu has always felt that his father has stayed in this position for too long and has never allowed him to inherit. He wanted to inherit his position, but there has been no chance to pull him down. After all the hard work, he now has such an opportunity. Well, the old man brought it upon himself. Wen Huaiyu was naturally happy when he found such an opportunity to pull him down.

He was just waiting for him to take over, and the entire Wen family would be his.

...

When Wen Guli entered the door, he pressed Su Zhien against the door and kissed him. The door was not closed yet, so he grabbed his hair and pressed him against the door and kissed him. The fiery look made Su Zhien confused. There was no way to push him away, so he pressed against the door and kissed her. Wen Guli's hand restlessly pushed into his clothes, trying to touch his body.

Wen Guli's big hands were a bit rough, but Su Zhien's skin was still delicate, so it was very irritating to him.

Wen Guli was so upright that he didn't even close the door. It wouldn't be a shame if a neighbor saw him.

Su Zhien wanted to let him go, but the sound of the bowl falling to the ground startled them both. Wen Guli let him go, and he and Su Zhien turned to look at each other. Tu Fei was originally holding a bowl of rice in his hand. While eating, he saw Wen Guli and Su Zhien kissing each other at the door. He was so frightened that everything in his hands fell off... It was so scary.

It's so exciting, but you didn't even come in, and you didn't even close the door. You just kissed me like this. Can you take care of his feelings?

Can you take care of his feelings?

He is still single and he is still a child! Why let him see this! What did he do wrong! !

Tu Fei was eating chicken legs, his mouth was full of oil, and he looked at them with aggrieved expression. When Wen Guli saw that Tu Fei was disturbed, he gave up the idea, let go of Su Zhien, closed the door, and walked in.

Wen Guli took Su Zhien's hand and walked in. Su Zhien wanted to make a call to Zhu Li, so he went downstairs to find a phone booth to explain the matter clearly to Zhu Li.

Tufei looked at Wen Guli with an innocent face and asked: "Brother, is kissing really so good? I think you always like to kiss your sister-in-law. I have seen you many times. I will see if you can restrain yourself a little. So many times, your sister-in-law came and kissed me. Last time it was in the toilet, last time on the balcony, and once you were in the kitchen. You two went too far and caused me harm!"

Wen Guli patted his shoulder to express comfort: "You are single and you don't know the addictive feeling of liking someone."

Tufei: "..."

...

Su Zhien found a canteen downstairs and dialed Zhu Li's phone number. Zhu Li had left a phone number for him before, so he dialed it directly. After dialing the phone, the other party answered quickly. Zhu Li was very happy that Su Zhien Be able to contact him proactively.

Su Zhien asked Zhuli succinctly and clearly if he had done anything to the Wen family. Zhuli did not hide it and admitted it proactively: "Yes, they bullied you. Although Mr. Wen is not the main murderer, he is an accomplice, and an accomplice is also the original sin." , Zhien, my brother is helping you get revenge, lest people think you have no backing and bully you casually. People in my Zhu family will not allow others to bully you in the slightest."

Su Zhien didn't know why, but for the first time he felt protected by his family. He was very happy. He asked in a soft voice, "Can we let the Wen family go? It's not because of anything, it's because Wen Guli, I want to He will inherit the family property and pay back what his family owes him, so you can let him go, but with conditions, okay?"

Zhu Li was silent for a moment and said: "Okay, Zhien, you know, I said that you can do whatever you want me to do, and I can listen to you and let him go, but I have conditions. If you call me, brother, listen." listen."

Su Zhien: "..."

He was very used to calling Su Tubao brother before, but after he learned about Su Tubao's real face, he felt very unfamiliar with the term "brother." What's more, he was calling someone he didn't know much about brother. I feel like this is a weird thing to say, and it's hard to say it.

But Su Zhien just twisted for a moment, then spoke and called him in a low voice: "Brother."

Zhu Li was satisfied with what he heard and agreed to him.

...

Zhu Li hung up the phone, Qian Yanyan came up from behind, touched his chest muscles with two delicate hands, and leaned on him with her whole body, and said to him in a coquettish voice: "Zhu Li Li, why are you so nice to your brother? I heard your mother say that this guy is coming back to fight for your property. This kind of person is scheming at first glance, and he is probably playing tricks in front of you. You can Be careful not to be harmed by this kind of person. Everything in the future will be taken away by him."

Zhu Li was tired of hearing this and wanted to let go of her hand. Qian Yanyan suddenly changed her attitude and clung to him coquettishly. She put her mouth on his cheek, kissed him and said, "Okay, I Just a reminder, if what I say is wrong, don't listen. We girls don't understand this either. We won't talk about this anymore. We will just talk about my marriage to you. What do you think? Your mother told me. The 30th of the month is a good day to get married. I have discussed it with my mother and said that we can get married. How about we get married on the 30th of next month? What do you think, okay? We have talked about this It's been a long time, it's time to get married, and I want to give you a baby."

Zhu Li thought silently, the two of them had indeed been dating for a long time, and they had reached the marriageable age. There was nothing wrong with getting married. He had already tied the wedding ring before, but he wanted to marry Qian Yan. Yan's marriage was just something that happened that made him question it, but he was also at fault. His body couldn't react to Qian Yanyan, and the same was true for women. He had tried it with other women, but women didn't. He was reactive, so he also had a lot of responsibility. He knew that he was wrong and there was no way to satisfy her. Zhu Li would not care about this with her. Marriage between two families would be good for both families.

So Zhu Li said one word under the stratagem.

good.

marry.

Chapter 100 Get out of here, don't touch me

After Zhu Li agreed to get married, Qian Yanyan was so happy that she could finally marry him. She was just afraid that Zhu Li would still mind that she slept with other men before. Now that she mentioned it to him, he was worried. Being able to agree to marry her shows that he doesn't mind at all. Zhu Li likes her so much that he doesn't mind at all.

Qian Yanyan happily kissed Zhu Li on the cheek, and the lipstick was imprinted on his face. Then she happily went down to discuss the wedding with his mother. The two families had already discussed the gift money. After all, neither party wanted it. Despite the difference in money, these discussions were very pleasant. Li Yuanyuan was extremely happy to hear that the two of them were getting married. She felt that she could even have grandchildren, so she happily organized this matter for them and held a wedding for them. , discussing with Qian Yanyan the wedding dress and the banquet for the guests.

After Zhu Li waited for Qian Yanyan to leave, he sat in a daze on the chair in the study. Thinking of being kissed by Qian Yanyan just now, he took out the small mirror beside him and took a look at his face. The lipstick mark on this face is dark red, the mark of a woman.

He didn't know why, but he just didn't like the lipstick. He took out a tissue and wiped off the mark on his face. While wiping it off, he thought about agreeing to Qian Yanyan's marriage.

Marriage, he should get married. He has reached the age of marriage. Marriage is normal. He feels that there is no problem in marrying a woman or marrying a woman he has liked for so many years. He is normal, even if Qian Yanyan Maybe he cuckolded him for love.

Thinking like this, it's like trying your best to comfort yourself, which is very ironic.

He suddenly didn't want to get married, but he felt that his idea was very ridiculous. If he didn't marry Qian Yanyan or a woman, how could he marry a man? If this is really the case, you are really stupid!

There is already one person in the entire Zhu family who likes men and wants to marry a man. If there is another one, people will definitely laugh out loud. He also represents the reputation of the entire Zhu family.

And Zhu Li felt that he didn't like men, he liked women.

...

After Wen Huaiyu returned home, he told Song Xieyi what happened today, and assured her that if there were no accidents, he would definitely inherit the family business. After all, he and Wen Guli were no longer in a father-son relationship. He is not recognized as his son, so he has no chance to inherit the family property. The old man can only give him the family property to inherit, and he is the only heir. If something happens to the Wen family and the old man falls, he will definitely inherit it in the future. The entire Wen family belongs to him.

Song Xieyi had been waiting for so many years and finally waited for such a scene. She was very happy. She quickly massaged his shoulders and said: "So, husband, you mean that you have inherited the family property, and it will be your company from now on. Then Can our Gu Wen own shares in the company?"

When Wen Huaiyu heard this, he held her in his arms, touched her legs and said, "It must be natural. As long as I inherit the entire company, I will take care of this company. Do you want to What's not there? Isn't it just a share of the family property? I will definitely give it to you and your children. You have been wronged by me for so many years."

Song Xieyi had always wanted the shares of this family before, but the old man refused to give them, saying that they were not qualified to get them. Mother and son were not worthy, so they kept denying them. Even if Song Shuyi was unhappy, there was nothing he could do about it. After all, this The old man is in charge of the family. If the old man doesn't give, it won't be given, but we can do something about it. It's good now. The heir is now Wen Huaiyu, and he can have as many shares as he wants.

Song Xieyi especially felt that her daughter-in-law had become a mother-in-law, and she had finally waited for this day.

Song Xieyi felt that she was so happy that she would burst into tears. She grabbed Wen Huaiyu's face and kissed him hard, kissing him desperately. She was very happy, "Thank you, husband!"

...

...

Wen Huaiyu has been preparing for the past few days to remove the old man from his position. He united with several relatives who were on his side and gave them benefits, and directly held a shareholders' meeting, demanding that the chairman of the board behind Mr. Wen be transferred to him. Pull him down because his poor management has caused the company to fall into such a situation, so he was put in the position and the old man came down. The old man is already old and confused and cannot keep up, which is why the company has fallen into this situation. He cannot be allowed to stay any longer. Go down, otherwise the company will definitely be destroyed.

Because the Wen family attaches great importance to unity, and the Wen family has a century-old industry, many of them are relatives, so they give some time-outs to close relatives, and those shareholders also work for the Wen family, and the same is true. Some jobs were arranged for them so that they could work in the Wen family's industry.

Therefore, summoning these relatives is equivalent to summoning shareholders to come for a meeting. With a certain number of votes, the old man can naturally be dismissed from this position.

Wen Huaiyu summoned the shareholders and did not notify the old man. He would handle it directly here. If the vote passed unanimously, he would directly tell the old man to step down from this position. He did not intend to discuss it with him. If there was a discussion, it would definitely be more than that simple. .

I'm just afraid that the old man might cause some trouble, so I'll just get it done here.

Wen Huaiyu walked to the conference room and was about to start when suddenly the conference room door opened and Wen Guli walked in.

When Wen Huaiyu saw Wen Guli, he was startled and scolded him: "Wen Guli, what's the matter with you? Why did you come in? Get out of here quickly. This is the Wen family's company, and we have nothing to do with you. It's about money, get out of here and don't come in."

Wen Guli completely regarded his words as nonsense and walked in, followed by the old man.

When Wen Huaiyu saw the old man coming in, he was really dumbfounded. He didn't know who reminded the old man to come too. Didn't something happen?

Wen Huaiyu, who originally wanted to make trouble, didn't dare to say anything when he saw Mr. Wen coming in. The old man sat on the chairman's seat and said to his relatives: "I heard that you are scared and uneasy because of the turmoil in the Zhu family recently. You are afraid that our Wen family will Something happened, but don't worry, the matter was resolved as early as yesterday. The Zhu family has deposited all the money they took out, and they have also renewed their contract with our bank for another ten years, guaranteeing that it will be in our bank for ten years. The money is saved and will not be taken out. The crisis has been resolved and the news has been sent out. There is no crisis, so naturally no one should keep an eye on my position."

As he spoke, Mr. Wen glanced at Wen Huaiyu, who was already gray-faced, and said: "As for what happened after this incident, General Manager Wen Huaiyu didn't bother to deal with it at all because he handled it improperly. Instead, he gathered people to make trouble and did these little things behind his back, which really affected the company. Unity, plus he is not capable now. So I plan to get rid of his general manager position and give it to my grandson, Wen Guli, the grandson of our Wen family. From now on, Wen Guli will be the general manager of the Wen family."

Wen Huaiyu was filled with anger when he heard this, and he spoke loudly and angrily to stop: "No! I won't agree. This is unfair. I was not the cause of this matter in the first place. You have no right to remove me from this position. Moreover, Wen Guli is no longer my son. He signed a letter of severance with me. Legally, we have no relationship, so he is not qualified to inherit my position because he voluntarily gave up being a member of the Wen family!"

He had finally waited for such a day, waited for so many years, and finally waited for it. But now he was told that he had to give up all these things to Wen Guli. How could he be willing to do so? He would never be able to, even if this The person is his biological son and is still related by blood.

But he doesn't have only one biological son, so why bother with the disobedient one? If the son is disobedient, he can just break it off. He has now severed the father-son relationship with Wen Guli, and there is no relationship anymore. He doesn't want to have any relationship with him. Continue to be a father and son. After all, Wen Guli is disobedient. It's not like he doesn't have an obedient son. Wen Guwen is the son who suits him best. He needs a son like Wen Guwen to feel comfortable.

When Wen Huaiyu said these words, the old man looked at him with a dangerous look, as if with a warning. Wen Huaiyu didn't dare to make mistakes after seeing this look.

The old man reminded him: "You are my son. Although you do not recognize Gu Li's identity now, I admit that he is the eldest grandson of the Wen family. It is natural for him to inherit. This matter has been decided so, you don't need to say it anymore. ."

Even though Wen Huaiyu was so angry that he didn't dare to speak when he saw the old man like this. He dared not speak out in anger, so he could only give up.

He originally thought he could become the chairman, but he didn't expect that Wen Guli would cut him off and lose his position as general manager.

He looked at Wen Guli with resentful anger in his eyes.

If it weren't for this being his son, he would have strangled him to death right now.

...

Wen Guli had no interest in inheriting this company, but seeing Wen Huaiyu's failure, he became interested and expressed that he was very happy. In addition, Su Zhien and Zhu Li asked him to pull Wen Huaiyu down and succeed him in Wen Huaiyu's position. Since his wife got him a position, he must stay in this position, and he can't let his wife's efforts go to waste.

Wen Guli went to the song and dance hall in the evening. He told the employees that he would not come for a week and asked the employees to take care of themselves. As a new official, he had to show up in the company first.

As he left, the bartender handed him a glass of whiskey, which he always enjoyed.

After Wen Guli finished drinking, he was about to leave, but when he walked to the door, he felt a sudden surge of anger, the kind that really suddenly surged up.

He knew what this feeling felt like. When Su Zhien seduced him, he had the same reaction when he saw Su Zhien's back. He suddenly became angry. He swallowed and felt something was wrong.

He stood at the door holding the doorknob, and at this moment, a hand wrapped around his waist and pounced on him.

Wen Guli heard someone say in his ear: "Wen Guli, has something happened to you? I see that you can't stand still. I'll take you to a hotel to rest."

Hearing a disgusting sound, Wen Guli turned his head and looked over. Sure enough, it was Lu Sui's voice.

As disgusted as others, Wen Guli shook his hand away: "Go away, take your dirty hands away, don't touch me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2K 31
Helloo Early birds 🐦 Erkenci kuş has been my addiction since it telecasted (Im sure yours too) . I have been reading wonderful stories on wattpad o...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
13.5K 140 9
just a lil story cause I really like the amazing digital circus (especially Caine ♡♡♡) so enjoy peeps