Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 91-95

268 10 7
By Demens88c

Chapter 91 Zhien, our family is very rich

Although houses and land are very cheap these days, it's not a big deal to buy a villa with just a few words. It shouldn't be possible for very little money.

Seeing Zhu Li's accomplishments and his appearance, he looked like a rich man. Su Zhien couldn't help but asked: "Um... I want to ask, is your family rich?"

Zhu Li looked at him with raised eyebrows when he heard this, corrected him and said: "No, isn't your family rich? Our family is rich, and you are also our family. We are a family, and mine is yours. . So it's ours."

Su Zhien: "...So you are very rich?"

Zhu Li's smile deepened when he heard this, "Why do you ask this all of a sudden? Is it because you don't have enough money to spend or something? Just tell me that I can give it to you."

Su Zhien thought of that woman, "That's it, Zhang Keying, I remember this name. Do you know this person? I want to ask whether she is rich or your family is richer?"

When Zhu Li heard this, he searched for this woman in his mind. He really had no impression of this woman. After hearing this, the assistant in front said to him: "The boss is the daughter of the boss of the hardware store. She is the daughter of Zhang Haitian. ."

When he heard this, he naturally understood. Zhu Li said in an arrogant yet low-key tone: "Compared with ours, their family is not worthy of wiping our family's feet."

Su Zhien: "..."

? ? ? ? Not worthy of wiping the Zhu family's feet. Why does his grandfather still like that woman so much? Could it be because the Wen family didn't actually wish the Wen family money?

"What about the Wen family?"

Hearing this, Zhu Li was still a little confused, "It's incomparable to the Wen family, because we are in different industries. Anyway, I can tell you that we are not familiar with each other, that's it. Why do you suddenly ask this, this Have the Zhang family made you angry? Has this woman made you angry? No problem, my brother will bankrupt their family tomorrow."

Su Zhien was frightened by his words. He was afraid that his words would harm innocent people. He quickly waved his hands to deny and said: "No, don't mess around without you. It's not what you think. Their family didn't do anything to me. Don't mess around." That's it, I'm just asking casually, I'm just curious about this woman, I'm going back to class first."

Su Zhien was frightened by his tone and didn't dare to stay in this car anymore. She didn't know what kind of rich family she was experiencing.

"Wait a minute, brother has something to tell you. You haven't spoken to him yet, so just leave."

Zhu Li called him to stop and came to him today. On the one hand, he wanted to deal with his matter. He just happened to see it so he took action to solve it. Otherwise, he would think that the Zhu family was easy to bully. On the other hand, he wanted him to go back.

Su Zhien turned to look at him, and Zhu Li invited him with pleading eyes: "I want to ask if you would like to go back with your brother to have a family meal. Don't worry if you eat with your father, I am not asking you to recognize your ancestors. I know that you don't want to recognize your ancestors and return to the clan for the time being, and I won't force you. You just want to have a simple meal. My father has always wanted to see you and take a good look at you. Then we will have a meal as a family. It's just a meal. Can you horse?"

Su Zhien didn't have any feelings for their family at first, but thinking that it was him who was able to get help and not be punished just now, he thought it was a favor to repay him and agreed after asking for a time.

...

When Su Zhien and the other two roommates left, Lu Sui immediately looked through Su Zhien's cabinet, thinking that he must not be back so soon, so he took a look to see if there was anything in his cabinet. Last time he sold toothpaste. He made so much money from selling, so he must have a lot of income. He couldn't be discovered even if he took out a little money, and even if he was discovered, there would definitely be no suspicion on him, because there are two roommates in the dormitory. Woolen cloth.

When the time comes and you find you have no money, you can just dump the blame on the other two roommates.

Su Zhien originally wanted to go in when he came back. When he saw that the door was open, he was about to push it in. However, he saw Lu Sui searching his cabinet through the crack of the door. After seeing the money in it, he took it directly. , put this money in your pocket.

He suddenly seemed to understand something. No wonder Wen Guli asked him to stay away from him at school and not to be with him.

Su Zhien acted as if nothing had happened, and a voice called him from far away: "Lu Sui, I'm back."

Lu Sui was immediately startled when he heard that she had come back. He quickly opened the door and pretended to be very excited to greet him, "How are you? You scared me to death. I was thinking about going to the dean to beg for you just now. Please beg for mercy. After all, you didn't mean it. What if you are really punished? I heard that if you fight in this school, you will be punished. I see you look so sad. Have you been punished? Is it too big?"

Su Zhien took his hand off and said with a smile: "It's okay. Nothing happened to me. The dean said it's not my fault. I didn't initiate it, so I'm okay. It's just that the two of them were given a serious demerit." , I have nothing wrong with you. Don't worry. Thank you for caring about me. You are really a good person. I am really happy to have you as a good friend. "

Lu Sui was so frightened by his words that he changed his expression. He thought it was impossible. How could nothing happen? Didn't he say that he would definitely be punished if he had a fight?

He didn't have anything wrong at all. Could it be that Wen Guli solved it again?

Damn it, can't this bitch not rely on a man? Although he thought so in his heart, he still showed a very happy look on his face, saying that's fine, that's fine.

...

Lu Sui still couldn't figure it out and didn't know what was going on. While he was going to take a shower, the other two roommates also came back. The other two roommates came back dejected. They thought they would get along together, but it turned out that they The two of them were given a serious demerit, which was very bad. It would be very difficult to find a job in the future. Why did they regret it now? Why did they fight? But they were even more unbalanced. Why were only the two of them given a major demerit? Su Zhien obviously fought together, but they were the only ones who suffered. So after they came back, they wanted to kill people again, but they were afraid that they would be better off than the dean. It's really too bad if people are showing favoritism.

When he came back, Lu Sui hurried over and asked the two of them, "How's it going? Are you okay? I think it's quite serious."

The roommate who first started beating was named Yin Xiang. Thinking about it now, he hammered the table board angrily and said, "Stop talking, you're really mad at me. I don't know what's going on. We're obviously together." He was also involved in the fight, but in the end he punished both of us. Now he has nothing to do, and the two of us have been given serious demerits."

Another roommate, Ji Wen, also had itchy teeth, "Yeah, I don't know who he is. You think he is a young master from a wealthy family, so the powerful people don't even dare to touch him. ."

When Lu Sui heard this, he reacted fiercely and laughed and said: "How can he be a wealthy young man? Do you think he is worthy of his appearance? Do you believe it? He is dressed in a rustic style and has the atmosphere of the countryside. He is afraid that others will not know him." It's the same as those who come from the countryside. He is from the countryside. How can he be a wealthy young man? Didn't you see how rustic he was when he started school? I can smell the country atmosphere on him. , looked poor, and the smell on his body almost suffocated me to death. How stinky! He is a rural person from the countryside. According to me, he can get the protection of the dean, and it is difficult to turn his back. He followed us and secretly hooked up with the dean."

Yin Xiang took a breath when he heard this, and his face was a little excited, "No, it's so exciting, but you are usually with him, and the most explosive information you know is probably what you want to reveal to us. Well, no wonder I said, why did the dean suddenly favor him? I said that the two of them must be having an affair. Oh my god, this man is really good. He likes men. If the dean is a man, he will sell it directly. Well, the dean is also good at this."

Ji Wen also smiled obscenely, "I understand when you say this. Maybe this is really the case. Otherwise, how could he be so biased? This person is really disgusting."

Lu Sui looked at the people inside who were still taking a shower, and then quietly said to them: "And I heard that Su Zhien is still making extra money here. Didn't you find that there was a lot of money in his cabinet? How could he earn so much by selling that crappy toothpaste? He was definitely selling his body, and he had been fucked by many men. It was so disgusting that even when I was with him, I couldn't hold back my nausea and wanted to vomit. "

...

When Zhu Li returned home, he gave orders to his servants.

Su Zhien cannot eat things like oyster sauce because his friend is allergic to it. He found this out when he sent someone to check, so he ordered his servants not to put oil in it when cooking.

He also told him that the young master would be back for a meal soon, so the meal must not be cooked carelessly and must be done well. When cooking the dishes he likes, he tells the servants the dishes.

The servant understood immediately when he heard this.

Li Yuanyuan had been watching from the corner. When her son came back, she felt that something must have happened, so she listened secretly and heard this.

Li Yuanyuan didn't know how she could raise such a son. She just listened to that bitch son's words and turned her fingers away.

If she stops doing something for this family, this family will be robbed by that bitch.

So after her son left, she went over and told the servant: "Add me as a friend for all the dishes you cook tomorrow night. I like to eat oyster sauce. If I try that dish and find out that there is no oyster sauce, you can give it to me." Get out of this house."

The servant was frightened when he heard this and wanted to explain to her about the young master. Li Yuanyuan immediately glared at her with a fierce expression and said, "What's wrong? Am I your master or are you the daughter of this family?" Master? Isn't it okay for me to eat whatever I want? I am the one who calls the shots in this family. I am the eldest mistress of this family. I am in charge of all the internal affairs of this kitchen. You can do whatever I ask you to do. Master, over there Just don't tell him, how will she know if you don't tell her? Anyway, if I find something wrong with the dishes tomorrow, you won't be able to stay here anymore."

Chapter 92 So sweet that it's so sweet

When Su Zhien and Wen Guli talked on the phone last night, they said that they were going to Zhu's house, but to eat with her so-called father, they should also have dinner with their family.

When Wen Guli heard this, he asked him to wait at the school gate early tomorrow morning.

Then he and Doi came with him.

Su Zhien: "..."

He didn't know why the two of them had to follow him for a meal.

Wen Guli touched his head, took him into his arms, followed his head and said to him: "We have to be flower protectors. With your little temper, people are really bullying you. You You still don't know how to resist? Can you do it without me watching?"

Su Zhien didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Was he so weak in his heart? I still don't know how to resist. If I'm being bullied, I should at least resist.

But there's no harm in seeing the two of them tag along, just in case they really can't fight the family, they'll have help.

Zhuli was originally going to send someone to pick him up, but he said no because someone was bringing him here. Now he saw him coming at the door. When he opened the door for him, he knew what he said that someone was bringing him.

There is indeed someone taking it.

The first person Zhu left the door to see was Wen Guli. Wen Guli just stood at the door and looked at him with warning eyes, looking particularly angry.

Zhu Li saw his look and smiled elegantly at him.

Although the two men didn't speak, there was something wrong with their looks. They looked at each other as if they were about to take action.

When Doi saw him from behind, he pushed his elder brother away.

He stretched out his hand to greet him: "Hello, do you remember me? I am Zhang Shunfeng."

Zhu Li saw this cute little fat man again, so he nodded, "I remember you, you all can come in."

The tonnage of soil fertilizer was so huge that it had just thrown Wen Guli away, and at that moment he almost fell down.

Wen Guli: "..." Why did he bring this guy here? He should be allowed to eat sweet potatoes at home instead of having a big meal.

Zhu Li took them into Tufei. Seeing how luxurious the decoration was, he thought of his eldest brother's grandfather's house. The eldest brother's grandfather's house was a courtyard house, which was completely different from this European-style building. The courtyard house was very big, but this mansion was not small either. , it's amazingly big, and there's a swimming pool, please. He's never seen a house like this. It feels bigger than the entire village.

Doi went to sit down in the living room and saw a round thing on the table. He didn't know what it was. It looked like it could be eaten. It had a white layer on top.

Zhu Li saw the way Tu Fei stared at the cake and knew he wanted to eat it, so he told him: "Eat it if you want. This is an edible cake. It's specially prepared for you."

Tufei didn't dare to do anything, and now he was doing it very neatly, sitting on the sofa like a primary school student.

Li Yuanyuan just came out of the kitchen. When she saw them coming, she stepped forward with great enthusiasm and grabbed Su Zhien's hand: "Zhien, come on, come on, let Auntie take a good look at your appearance after not seeing you for a few days." You're even prettier and more handsome. How have you been eating and drinking at school recently? If you need anything, remember to tell your elder brother. Our family is here to support you. You can walk sideways in school. If you need anything, don't do it. Keep it in your heart and remember to say it."

When Su Zhien saw that this woman thought of the scene in the hospital last time, she was indeed so enthusiastic and smiled at him, but she always felt that this smile was not that simple, as if there was a knife hidden in the smile. Although he couldn't read people, but This woman's smile was so conspicuous that he could see through it at a glance.

Li Yuanyuan didn't care what he thought of her. Anyway, she took care of her own business and took him upstairs to tell him: "Your father has been talking about you not being able to eat well or sleeping well recently. I want you to go up and take a look." As for him, come up with auntie and have a good chat with your father."

Su Zhien didn't have time to refuse the woman and took him upstairs directly. She opened the door very enthusiastically and let him in to meet Zhu Junqing, "Husband, look who is here. You have waited for so long and finally arrived. Zhien is here to see you." As for you, I won't disturb you anymore, you two can have a good chat."

After Li Yuanyuan said with a smile on her face, she closed the door and walked outside. After closing the door, her face instantly darkened. She was smiling happily in a second, but her face instantly darkened. When he came down, he looked disgusted and impatient, and turned around to see Zhu Li.

She pulled Zhu Li and refused to let him in. "I said, why are you going in? You are the one who brought this on yourself. If you bring people to this house, it is destined that your father will be obsessed with this brat. After all these things go around, where will you be in the future? Your father probably only recognizes this one son. If he doesn't have you as his son in the future, just wait and cry."

Zhu Li became impatient with what she said and pushed her hand away, "Don't think of people like this. No matter how you say it, I am my father's biological son. There is no way he will abandon me. Don't think too much about it." Duo, it's impossible that you won't get everything after he comes. As long as you don't behave like a monster, he won't know how his mother died."

Li Yuanyuan has been threatened by this again. She has been very scared recently. If her son doesn't speak harshly, it will be over. If her husband finds out, he really doesn't need to stay in this house anymore, so she doesn't dare to talk anymore now. , for fear of making his son unhappy, he would be doomed if he got involved with that little bitch.

Li Yuanyuan was very curious about the two people downstairs. Although she knew the Wen family, she didn't know Wen Guli. After all, Wen Guli was a strange person. He never liked to participate in any business activities, let alone I like to have cocktail parties and the like, so naturally I haven't shown much of my face in front of everyone. Knowing that there is such a person, it's impossible to know what he looks like, so I just glanced at the two of them, even though this person is good-looking. , but Li Yuanyuan didn't know who it was at all.

However, Li Yuanyuan had quick eyes and quick hands. When he saw the two of them coming in, he kept staring at them. When they held hands, he knew that something was definitely wrong.

Two men holding hands, isn't that disgusting? But it was obvious that he had some special hobbies. Now he started gossiping and grabbed him and asked: "Zhu Li, what is the relationship between this little bitch and that man? When they first came in, they came in hand in hand. Yeah, they two must have that special Longyang habit. Oh my god, what a crime, such a good child actually has this special Longyang habit."

Zhu Li didn't know why when he heard this, he subconsciously felt that he didn't like the sharp eyes staring at her, and warned: "You can just say this kind of thing, don't say it in front of him, it will make people sad. . This kind of thing is the same as whether you like it or not. It doesn't matter if the person he chooses to like is like this. There are many people in the world who like men, and what you said is serious. "

Li Yuanyuan said this and was scolded again. She was unhappy and her face was gloomy. "That's not right, Zhu Li, what's wrong with you? You are completely standing on that little bitch's body now." Right? You really don't think of me as your mother now, do you? What's wrong with what I said? Look at how many people in this world are with men. Not all with women, men It's normal for him to be with a woman, but it's not normal for him to be with a man. Let me tell you what kind of habit this is. He can just be like this. Don't follow his bad example. You have to be with a woman. Together. Only women can carry on the family line and bear children for you, but not men. Besides, being with a man will make you laugh out loud."

"By the way. Speaking of which, when will you and Yan Yan get married? You two have been dating for so many years. Get married as soon as possible, and then give birth to a child for your father to see. Don't let you focus all your thoughts on that little one. You bitch, if you get married and have a child, your father might be happy and give you more property. After all, he is about to step into the coffin now, and he might be happy to give him a great-grandson. "

Zhu Li stopped talking, ignored her words and turned around to go downstairs.

Li Yuanyuan was really going to be furious. This son was of no use at all!

...

Tufei has been in the countryside for so long. He has lived in the countryside since he was a child. Where has he seen these things in big cities? Not to mention that I have never seen such a big house before, even this cake feels so strange. This is what Zhuli told him just now that he can eat it. What is this cake called? It is said to be an edible dessert.

He is very obsessed with eating.

When he saw some food, he swallowed and wanted to eat it, but his elder brother told him that it was someone else's house and he should be careful not to lose his own face, so he didn't dare to go there at the moment, but the appeal of the cake It was so big that he looked left and right for a long time. After making sure no one was there, he went over and quietly dug out a piece of the cake to eat.

There was a plate, and he cut the cake into the plate and ate it.

There is no one around now, so he shouldn't be afraid to eat secretly.

Tu Fei took a bite and found in his mouth that it was sweet and delicious! This is something magical and delicious. I couldn't help but puff and puff, and ate it with big mouthfuls.

After Zhu Li settled the matter above and walked down, he saw someone eating cake downstairs on the stairs. Is it so delicious? He was devouring the food, and the way he was eating was a bit cute. The main reason was that he had never seen people eat like this. They stuffed food into his mouth swarmingly. When he saw this, he walked away and sat next to Doi. After sitting down, Tu Fei was so serious about eating that he didn't notice anyone sitting down next to him.

Zhu Li leaned on the sofa with his legs crossed and stared at him sideways to see that he didn't notice that he was there and was still eating there. He lightly raised the corners of his lips and asked him with a smile: "Is it so delicious?" ?"

Tu Fei nodded with great satisfaction.

Later, I heard that the voice was wrong. I was so surprised that my pupils widened, and I looked at the person next to me in panic.

Suddenly embarrassed.

Tufei is now eating this cream on his upper and lower lips.

He didn't notice his own image, he just felt that he was caught now, and it seemed a bit embarrassing to be caught stealing.

Tufei asked him in a low voice: "...You said you can eat this cake."

Seeing that he was afraid of himself, Zhu Li stepped forward and took out a piece of paper towel to wipe his mouth. The creamy voice on the corner explained to him in a low, gentle and patient voice: "Don't be so nervous. I didn't say you can't eat it." , I just saw you eating so happily, so I asked you if it tasted delicious. Don't be afraid. I didn't say I wouldn't give it to you. Just keep eating. If it's not enough, I'll ask the servant to make it for you."

Tufei didn't know what was wrong with him. His heart was beating so fast at this time, very fast. Moreover, he felt that his face was very red and hot, and his ears were red. Now his heart seemed to jump out. He was very shy and kept his head down. head.

After Zhu Li wiped the corner of his mouth clean, he threw the tissue into the trash can and let him continue eating.

Tufei was relieved when he heard this. He thought that he would not be allowed to eat if he was caught eating secretly. He agreed to eat it, so he ate even more unscrupulously.

Seeing him eating so happily, Zhu Li thought the cake was so delicious, so he took a piece of it too.

When he ate it, he found that the cake was too sweet. He never liked sweets, and this cake was really too sweet.

So Zhuli put this down.

Tufei watched him eat and asked him expectantly: "Is it delicious?"

Although Zhu Li thought this was too sweet and not delicious at all, when he saw the little fat man's expectant expression, he nodded and said against his will: "It's delicious."

Chapter 93 My status is more than enough for your family.

Li Yuanyuan approached from behind, and when she saw her son eating with this fat man, she was so frightened that she was stunned. Her eyes were so wide open that they seemed to fall down in disbelief that this was her own son...

He walked behind them and called him: "Zhu Li, come here, I have something to tell you."

Zhu Li got up when he heard this.

Li Yuanyuan took him outside to talk, pulling him very far away, for fear of being overheard by people inside. If only one person heard, it would be over.

After Li Yuanyuan pulled the man outside, he accused him and asked: "Zhu Li, what is your relationship with that damn fat man? Why are you so close to him? Could you be with him..."

Zhu Li looked at his mother's suspicious expression and knew what his mother was thinking. How could he have anything to do with that little fat man, so he immediately interrupted the denial: "Mom, what are you thinking about? No. As you think, this way he and I just know each other and have nothing to do with each other. What I like is a woman and it is impossible for me to like him."

Li Yuanyuan breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this. When he saw the two of them being so intimate just now, he was afraid that his son would like men. If he also liked men, he would really have done something wrong.

"If you don't like men, then that's fine. If you like men, I won't even recognize you as my son. You don't like so many women, but you just like one man. It takes a lot of sin to do this."

Zhu Li couldn't listen anymore and was too lazy to talk to his mother, so he prepared to go in. Li Yuanyuan still felt cautious to remind him, holding his hand and saying: "Although you don't like it, you have to be careful not to get too close to him, so as not to get entangled with her. I see the way he looks at you. It's weird. Maybe he really wants to get involved with our family and marry into a rich family. Ignore this kind of person and know that it's better to stay as far away as possible. You can see that he looks poor. He doesn't have much money at home. People are the most greedy."

...

Su Zhien was in the room now. The person lying on the bed was his so-called biological father. It felt strange to meet face to face like this.

Zhu Junqing saw him for the second time since last time. With his son in front of him like this, he was so happy that he wanted to get up. He had been lying on the bed these days, because he moved as little as possible to avoid hurting his body, so Just lie on the bed and get the infusion.

When Su Zhien saw that the person was about to get up, he quickly stepped forward to support him and said in a somewhat stiff tone: "If you can't get up, don't get up. Just lie down like this. Anyway, I don't really want to talk to you. It doesn't matter if you can't get up."

Zhu Junqing was quite happy at first, but after hearing what his son said, his face darkened and he looked disappointed. He sat up from the bed, looked at him dejectedly and said, "You... Zhien. Are you still blaming me?" It was that thing that happened back then, and that thing that happened back then was indeed something I did wrong, and I was indeed sorry for you and your mother. If I had been more rational back then, I wouldn't have ended up like this."

When Su Zhien heard this, he felt very calm and had no reaction at all. He interrupted him and said: "You don't need to show any expression, and you don't need to accept that I am willing to be your son. I said that I will never come back to your house. , and I will not be your son. When you kicked my mother out of the house, I had nothing to do with your family. The reason why I agreed to come to have dinner with you is not because I want to be your son, nor do I want to What does it have to do with you? It's just that I owe Zhuli a favor. I will go back after eating. I will never come here again."

Zhu Junqing nodded in understanding after hearing this. He was already very satisfied to see that he could have a meal.

Not long after he became weak, he couldn't help coughing. He coughed so hard that his whole face turned red.

Su Zhien couldn't bear to see this look. Even if this person was not his biological father, he would feel distressed when he saw an old man coughing like this in front of him.

Zhu Junqing is about 50 years old this year. He became ill and instantly aged ten years. Now half of his hair is white and he is very weak. If he hadn't known that he was only in his 50s, he would have thought he was in his 70s. What a lousy old man.

Seeing his calm expression, Su Zhien asked him, "What disease do you have?"

When Zhu Junqing heard this, he looked at him in surprise, thinking that he was caring about him. He couldn't help but feel excited. He said in a hoarse voice: "It's just a little thing, don't worry, it's an old problem."

To be able to cough like this, and to be hospitalized all the time, and now I can't walk freely after I come back, I have to lie on the bed for infusion, how can this be a normal illness?

Zhu Li didn't tell him in detail, but he seemed to have heard that there was something wrong with his liver.

If there is a problem with the liver, the worst problem is probably liver cancer.

Su Zhien felt strange that he couldn't explain clearly. After asking this question, he stopped and said nothing.

"Now you heard that you are studying in Beihua, and I heard that your grades are very good. Have you been bullied at school? If you have been bullied, tell your brother that I am no longer here, and you can go to your brother. Your brother will support you and make the decision. By the way, if you don't adapt to school in the future, tell your brother and ask your brother to buy you what you want. Tell your brother and your brother will give it to you. By the way, do you live in the school now? Is it inconvenient for so many people in the school to live in the dormitory? Can I ask your brother to buy you a villa near the school? It would be better for you to live in the villa, where you can be quiet alone. ."

Su Zhien categorically refused: "I don't want any favors from your family. I can eat, drink and enjoy everything now. I don't need anything, and there is no need to spend money to settle me. Since I won't disturb your rest, I'll leave Went upstairs."

When Su Zhien was about to go down, Li Yuanyuan came up, helped Zhu Junqing go down, and told them that they could eat, and they could just go downstairs to eat now.

Zhu Junqing was being supported, and he was walking very slowly, with difficulty every step of the way. The doctor said that his condition was not suitable for large-scale movements, and it was best to go slower.

Help him down.

Su Zhien went downstairs, and Wen Guli came over to look at him. Just now, Wen Guli felt that the environment here was too depressing, so he went outside to smoke a cigarette while he was going up.

Wen Guli came in and walked to him, took his hand and asked him how he was?

Su Zhien smiled and said it was okay.

Li Yuanyuan helped the people down and entertained them warmly, asking them to quickly come to the table to eat.

Su Zhien and Wen Guli were sitting together. Li Yuanyuan asked the servant to bring the dishes over and said specifically to Su Zhien: "Zhien, come on, come on. These are the meals that Zhu Li of our family specially ordered the servant to cook for you." These are all your tastes. You see how thoughtful he is. Ever since he got to know you, he has really been thinking about you. As a mother, I am almost jealous because he is so good to my brother. You can see if it is suitable. "

Zhu Junqing interjected at this time and said, "She should be nice to her brother. He is his brother. You, the mother, must learn from this."

Li Yuanyuan was speechless and rolled her eyes in her heart. Why should I serve you? This bastard left outside is really.

She just wanted to see if this little bastard would go into trouble and die after eating this allergy. She had consumed so much fuel, so it would be weird if she didn't kill him.

Li Yuanyuan accompanied him with a smile and said that she was hurrying in her heart, wanting this little bastard to die quickly. When she saw the person beside him, Li Yuanyuan specifically spoke to remind Zhu Junqing: "By the way, Zhien, I I heard that the person next to you is your partner. How long have you two been dating? How did you think of finding a man? I thought you were single, and I thought that your conditions were not bad, so I could find some girls for you. Where is the child Chuchu? I didn't expect you to find a man back so quickly. What...what does his family do? Could it be that he was in the same village as you before? "

Wen Guli smiled contemptuously when he heard this: "I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you, auntie. Although my family doesn't have much money, it's not bad. I think it's more than enough to match your family."

Li Yuanyuan frowned when she heard this. She originally wanted to hit him, but when she heard this, she felt something was wrong. Could it be that she was trying to make someone look fat? How could he be worthy of their family?

She smiled awkwardly and said sarcastically: "It's normal for young people to have a temper, but don't pretend to be fat. When you say that, you must be from a wealthy family, right? Name it and let's see. Look, do I know?"

Wen Guli's contemptuous smile deepened, "You don't have to worry about whether I'm aunt or not. Anyway, you can't control whether I'm with you or not."

Li Yuanyuan was so excited that she could hardly speak.

He glanced awkwardly at Zhu Junqing who was standing aside.

When Zhu Junqing heard that the two of them were actually together and that his son actually liked men, his brows knitted together.

But he did know this man.

The eldest son of the Wen family had met and been introduced to him a few times at a business reception before, which was a bit arrogant.

But it doesn't matter if he's not following a bad person.

From the perspective of being a father, Zhu Junqing didn't want him to be with a man. He wanted him to be with a woman, but later he thought about the children. The children should make their own decisions. If they really like it, they can't stop it. They owe him. It's enough, you can't push the child to any extent.

Li Yuanyuan asked him: "Husband, do you like it?"

Zhu Junqing nodded and said, "I like him very much. I think this kid is very talented. As long as he treats Zhien well, he will be fine."

Li Yuanyuan felt that he was simply stupid and could still agree to his son being with a man. Was this because he was terminally ill and his brain was broken.

One or two of them are mentally ill and abnormal. She thought she could show it to Zhu Junqing specially to make him sick.

As a result, she herself became deflated.

Doi was completely immersed in his own world. He was eating and had no idea what they were talking about. He was a simple-minded person and had no idea what these people were talking about. He couldn't figure it out either, so he was immersed in eating. In between, because it was so delicious, he was tortured by his eldest brother's food every day until he wanted to die. Finally, he had so much food, and he ate it very deliciously.

Zhu Li was really going to die from the sight of him eating so deliciously.

How can someone be so selfless while eating?

A group of people were chatting in a storm, but he was immersed in his own world, constantly eating rice and vegetables, as if what people outside said had nothing to do with him, and the food was still so delicious.

It's nice to be able to live so purely.

Zhu Li had been attracted by this little fat man when he sat down at the dinner table just now. He didn't want to care about these situations anymore, so he just kept staring at the little fat man. He was so amused that he couldn't help but give him a chicken leg.

When Tufei heard that the chicken legs were in his bowl, he was very grateful. He smiled happily at him and said thank you in a small voice.

Zhu Li was right next to him, so the two of them spoke in a particularly low voice, "You're welcome, eat more."

Chapter 94 I am the only one special, you understand?

Li Yuanyuan looked at this fat guy who looked so ugly after eating, with a look of disgust on his face. He didn't know where he came from, and he didn't know where he came from. He was so embarrassed as if he had never eaten.

She gave Zhu Li a look and told her to leave this fat guy alone, otherwise his father might see it and think there was something going on between the two of them, which would be embarrassing.

Zhu Li didn't pay attention to his mother's expression at all and simply ignored it.

Li Yuanyuan felt that she was really guilty of giving birth to such a disobedient child. He was not like this before. When his son couldn't walk, he hurriedly picked up food for Su Zhien.

She should take care of this little bitch first.

Li Yuanyuan smiled more and gave him more food and said, "Zhien, come on, come on, don't just talk and eat the food quickly, otherwise it will get cold. You can see if it suits your taste."

Su Zhien originally wanted to refuse, but he couldn't refuse in such a situation. It was already in his bowl, so he had to bite the bullet and eat it. The food was good, after all, the servant was good at cooking.

He took a few bites and thought it was good. No wonder he ate it so voraciously. It was indeed good. Compared with what Wen Guli made, it was like heaven and earth. It was simply too delicious.

Wen Guli took a few bites and lost interest, so he told Su Zhien in his ear: "This one is not as delicious as the one I made."

Su Zhien: "..." It is good for people to have confidence, but they cannot be so blindly confident!

It's not easy to hit him. Even though his cooking is really unpalatable, it doesn't dampen his negativity.

There can still be progress.

Su Zhien ate, thinking that he could leave after finishing his meal quickly.

Li Yuanyuan felt relieved when he saw that he ate so deliciously. He would definitely become allergic later.

But I don't know what happened. I thought she saw it wrong or something. This little bitch didn't eat it for a long time. It seems like he has allergies. There is no reaction in his whole body. He eats so deliciously, isn't it? It is said that people with allergies will immediately develop red rashes and so on. His skin is white and tender, and there seems to be no problem at all.

Li Yuanyuan became anxious and asked him sullenly: "Zhien. There is nothing wrong with your body. Do you feel uncomfortable or anything?"

Su Zhien was confused, "Is there something wrong with me? I'm in good health, otherwise what do you think could happen to me?"

Li Yuanyuan was afraid that if she said something wrong or exposed it would be bad, so she denied it with a smile and said: "No, I care about you, I am afraid that something will happen to you, so if you feel unwell, you can tell your aunt. Eat, keep eating."

This woman Su Zhien is really confused. He continues to eat. You have finished the meal and there is still no reaction at all. Doesn't it mean that this person is allergic to oyster sauce? Why is there nothing happening now?

She had been looking forward to it, but nothing happened after eating. She was so angry that she couldn't eat anymore and had no appetite at all.

When Su Zhien was about to leave, Li Yuanyuan asked him specifically: "Zhien, are you allergic to oyster sauce?"

Su Zhien denied: "No, I'm not allergic to this. I'm basically not allergic to anything. What's wrong?"

Li Yuanyuan understood this when she heard this. She immediately understood that her son had tricked her, saying that this person was allergic to oyster sauce. There was nothing wrong with him even if he was allergic to oyster sauce.

Li Yuanyuan was so angry that she couldn't calm down anymore and stared at Zhu Li angrily.

Zhu Li just knew that his mother would not give up when she heard that Zhien was coming. She must have done some tricks behind the scenes. It would be better to take the initiative to give her some clues to make his mother think that she had succeeded. Something else will come out.

No one knows his son better than his mother, and no one knows his mother better than his son.

Seeing his mother's deflated appearance, Zhu Li hoped that he could restrain himself and pick up the car keys to take them back.

Zhu Li wanted to take them back, but Wen Guli originally refused, but they all came by bus, so it was very convenient to have a car to take them back.

Wen Guli had no choice but to put on a bad face. His wife got in the car the next second, so he had no choice but to get in the car, with a look of disgust on her face when she got in.

He didn't like that this man felt like he was stealing the spotlight.

Doi wanted to sit with him, so he went up to the front passenger seat and sat down.

When Doi got into the passenger seat, he found something behind his butt. He picked it up and saw that it was a round thing with a lid that could be opened. He opened the lid out of curiosity and found something red inside. He didn't know what it was, so he asked him curiously: "What is this? Is it edible?"

Seeing that he was really thinking about eating, Zhu Li smiled helplessly, took the lipstick and put it in his pocket and said, "This thing is called lipstick. It belongs to my girlfriend, their mother." Their stuff is said to be used on the face and lips after makeup. This stuff is poisonous, so it cannot be eaten. I guess I forgot it here last time."

When Doi heard that it was his girlfriend's lipstick, he was a little disappointed, and then asked him: "Can a man wear this lipstick?"

Zhu Li was stunned for a moment, then shook his head and said, "No, because this is a woman's thing, and only women can wear lipstick. What's wrong? Do you want to wear lipstick too?"

Tufei shook his head and said no.

He thought he liked people wearing lipstick, so he wanted to try if a man could wear lipstick. If he could wear lipstick, would he like him as much as he likes his girlfriend.

Zhu Li stopped talking, put away the lipstick and drove.

Wen Guli was smoking in the yard outside just now. Hearing what he was talking to his mother, he knew that something was wrong with him, so he glanced at Tu Fei and when he saw him looking so sad, he asked Zhu Li directly: "I I heard that you have been dating your girlfriend for a long time. I heard from your mother that you two are going to get married soon. When will you get married? Tell us a time and address, and we will send you a big gift to attend your wedding. ."

When Doi heard that the two of them were getting married, he turned to look at his face and was dumbfounded.

No matter how stupid he is, he still knows what marriage means.

Zhu Li couldn't help but tighten his grip on the steering wheel.

He replied with a gentle smile that it would be soon.

"I'll definitely invite you to join us then. It's only a few days away. Choose a better and auspicious day in the next few months and get married naturally."

Doi felt that he was so uncomfortable that he would cry. He was about to get married, to another woman.

Su Zhien followed Wen Guli out of the car. Zhu Li handed a bunch of keys to Su Zhien and said, "This is the villa near your school. It is a vacant property at home and no one usually goes there. So you can live here. Don't I live in a place like this. Don't rush to reject me. This is the feeling of an older brother towards his younger brother. I just feel sorry for you. Don't reject an older brother's kindness to his younger brother. I just feel sorry for my younger brother living in such an environment. , you don't want to go back with me, but I don't want you to live in a bad environment. Zhien, our family owes you a lot, but I'm not compensating you just to feel bad. As an older brother, I really want to make my younger brother well. That's all."

Su Zhien didn't know what was going on. Seeing his sincere look, he muddleheadedly accepted the key. Even if he didn't want to live there, she couldn't refuse seeing his sincere look, so he took it off and followed him. He said thank you.

Wen Guli had a good temper. Fortunately, he drove early, otherwise he would have really wanted to punch him.

Su Zhien pulled him, "What are you doing?"

Wen Guli pointed at the back of his car and said angrily: "What did he mean by what he just said? Is he looking down on me? He feels that I can't support you, and that you suffer with me, and you have to live like this Life?"

When Su Zhien heard that he was so angry, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. The person was gone and he couldn't hit him if he wanted to. So he let go of his hand and walked in and said, "They are just worried about me. Don't think about them like this."

Wen Guli hooked his shoulders and pinched his head to ask him to follow him up. Tufei sighed gloomily when he heard how happy they were.

Happiness is theirs, he owns nothing.

Zhu Li actually wanted to marry a woman, and he really didn't like men. It was all his own fault. He thought he was okay. He thought that after he became educated and educated, he would be worthy of him. Yes, but it turned out that he was getting married before he could register for first grade.

Why.

...

Lu Sui is a local. On weekends, a friend asked him to go out and said that a new song and dance hall had recently opened here. The boss was very handsome and there were all kinds of handsome guys and beauties inside. He asked her to go and see the world together. He was also interested in these, so he went with his friends on Saturday night.

When he and his friend entered this dance hall, the friend told him that he would introduce him to the boss later.

This song and dance hall is newly opened. It opened not long after the renovation. Everything inside is very new, and the wine is imported from abroad, and the wine is pure.

The boss knew his friend because they played together before.

Lu Sui had no interest at first, but when he saw that the owner of this dance hall was Wen Guli, he was dumbfounded.

Wen Guli was smoking a cigarette at the bar, looking at the venue with all kinds of boredom. Lu Sui's friend pulled him over, called Wen Guli and said, "Gu Li, I'm here, I said I would introduce business to you, right? I have brought all my friends here. I really take care of you and treat you as a brother, right? I have brought all my friends here. I will definitely spend enough with you tonight. Is there any discount? "

Wen Guli was in a good mood, but he didn't expect to see such a person. Even smoking felt boring. He took out the cigarette, pointed it out and said: "Those friends you introduced are using your name." Of course I'll give him a shot, but this guy can't do it."

When Lu Sui heard this, he pressed the button, his expression was not right.

Wen Guli didn't want to see what he said, so he turned and left after speaking.

His friend felt something was wrong when he saw this situation, "Lu Sui, have you offended this person? Why can't you just give a discount? Have you offended him? Don't offend this ancestor. Otherwise, some people will suffer." ."

Lu Sui didn't admit that he and he were enemies. Now that there was no one around him, he smiled very proudly and quietly said to him: "How can I? Didn't you realize that this is my special treatment? I'm the only one who doesn't Discount, didn't he specifically want to attract my attention? Flirting, you know? He did it on purpose, just to attract my attention, it was just his trick. I am the only one who is special, you know Bar?"

Chapter 95 Wen Guli carries him away

The friend immediately understood what he meant. He excitedly hooked his shoulder and said to him: "Okay, brother, you are so capable that you even hooked up with him." , let me tell you that he is notoriously difficult in the circle. There are many women chasing him, but he doesn't like any of them. You dare to date him, but it's no wonder. No wonder he doesn't have any women. I didn't take a fancy to him, it turns out he likes men, and he likes you! So he treats you differently, I understand you can do it, don't forget your brother when you get rich."

Lu Sui heard that this was nothing, but he felt very comfortable in his heart, and smiled very proudly, "That's because he doesn't like women. He likes men, and he is not difficult to deal with. I can do it easily." Got it. But I had some conflicts with him. Don't talk about it in front of him. Don't talk so much outside. After all, she and I are not officially together yet, we are just in the ambiguous stage. Do you understand? "

The man raised a clear gesture and said, "Don't worry, I understand. You are still in an ambiguous state now. This kind of man should handle it carefully and not agree so quickly."

Lu Sui smiled and looked in the direction of Wen Guli not far away.

Lu Sui walked towards him with a glass of whiskey.

Lu Sui walked up to Wen Guli and wanted to toast to him with the glass of wine in his hand. Wen Guli took the cup away with disgust and gave him an rude order: "Get out."

Lu Sui was not angry when he heard this. He smiled at him and took a sip of wine and said, "I am Zhien's good friend no matter what. You should treat him like a good friend, eh? After all, I am better, so I am still a good friend." I can tell you about his school affairs. You are not in the same school as him now, so you are very interested in his affairs. Besides, he probably doesn't know your identity as the eldest young master, nor does he know that you are so open-minded. A song and dance hall, if he knew your identity as the eldest young master and he knew that you opened this song and dance hall, how do you think he would react? Zhien told me that he hates people lying to him the most. If he finds out that someone has lied to him, For him, the consequences may be disastrous."

When Wen Guli heard this, he narrowed his eyes and looked at him dangerously. Knowing that he had bad intentions, he sneered, twitched the corners of his lips, and asked disdainfully: "So? What do you want to say to me? What do you want? I want to tell him my identity. Want him to know that I have been hiding it from him? Please tell him immediately. I have always wanted to tell him but never had the chance. You told me for me and I saved my mouth. "

Lu Sui: "..."

Wen Guli put down his cup and called to the bartender on the side: "Send him away. He will not be allowed to enter here in the future."

When Lu Sui heard what he said, he became angry and stamped his feet. He wanted to say something else, but the bartender asked him out directly.

Lu Sui once again felt frustrated by him. He really couldn't get in, no matter how he tried to seduce her.

Lu Sui suddenly thought of something and said to the bartender, "Do you want to make money?"

The bartender heard what he said and said, "What do you want to do?"

Lu Sui took out a pill from his pocket and handed it to him with 100 yuan and said: "I will come here again next week. Then you can put my medicine into his wine glass. As long as you let him drink this Medicine, I will naturally give you money when the time comes."

The bartender wanted to refuse, but 100 yuan was a lot of money.

Seeing his hesitant state, Lu Sui deceived him and said, "Don't worry, you'll be fine as long as you keep this money. Just put this in his wine when the time comes, and he can drink it. That's it." You must know what I am doing here, and it's not poison. What are you afraid of? Besides, even if he finds out, he won't suspect you if I say I was the one who administered the medicine. Here. Take it."

The bartender still couldn't get over this hurdle. After all, 100 yuan was a lot of money, so he agreed to keep the money.

Lu Sui was waiting for the next time he came specially.

This is a strong aphrodisiac he bought.

...

When Ji Wen returned to the dormitory, he glanced at Su Zhien reluctantly and said, "Su Zhien. Someone asked you downstairs and said that your letter is at the school gate."

Su Zhien was still wary of him because of what happened last time, so she didn't know whether what he said was reliable or a lie.

"Really? Is someone really looking for me? Is there really a letter from me?"

Ji Wen rolled his eyes impatiently when he heard this. He was not very willing to tell him, but when he came back, someone at the gate told him to call Su Zhien in this dormitory. He was a It should be right to dress like a postal worker, but he didn't really want to call Su Zhien.

"How do I know? Anyway, someone is looking for you. He is wearing postal clothes. Anyway, he asked me to look for you. I have already said it. It's up to you whether you believe it or not. It's none of my business. If you don't believe it, forget it. And Not my letter."

Su Zhien was dubious when he heard this, but their dormitory was not far from the school gate, so he was afraid that there was really a letter from him, so he went downstairs. When he was at the door, he did see a man wearing a uniform. Postal man in overalls holding a pile of letters in his hands.

Su Zhien walked over and said, "Hello, do you have my letter? I'm Su Zhien."

After hearing his name, the man smiled mysteriously at him and nodded, "But your letter is not here, it is on the side. My car is parked aside. Your letter is a bit heavy. You are from the country." It's for your relatives in the countryside. It may be some souvenirs sent to you. You can get in the car with me to get it."

When Su Zhien heard this, he immediately realized that something was wrong. He had no relatives in the countryside. He had never had any relatives who would like him, let alone any relatives in the countryside who would send him things. He didn't have a good relationship with anyone in the countryside. Yes, when he heard something was wrong, he turned around to leave. When the man saw that he was about to leave, he immediately reached out and covered his nose. He took out a rag from behind and covered him with it.

The man was much taller than him, and now they were in the corner again.

So they covered the person's face and took him away. Su Zhien struggled to get away, but there was medicine on the rag, and he fainted without taking a few sniffs of the medicine.

After seeing that no one was around, the man immediately took the people away.

Lu Sui happened to see such a scene when he came back. At this time, he was hiding behind his back and saw him being taken into a car. He was so surprised.

I didn't expect him to have such a scene. Who was he kidnapped by? After being captured, he will definitely not be let go.

It's best to make him disappear.

Lu Sui couldn't help but feel better when he thought of this.

When Lu Sui came back, Ji Wen saw him and asked: "Why are you so happy? Is there anything good that happened? But why are you coming back alone? Where is Su Zhien? Have you seen him? He went to pick up the express and he hasn't been there yet. Come back, it's been a long time since I left."

Lu Sui lied perfunctorily and said, "No, he's not even at the school gate. I just came back and didn't see anything. He must have left a long time ago. I don't know where he went."

...

Su Zhien was awakened by cold water.

A basin of cold water was poured in front of him.

He was woken up by the splash, his eyes entered the water, and his whole body was trembling. When he opened his eyes, he saw these people in front of him.

Su Zhien was surprised and didn't know who these people were.

There were four tall men in front of him, and they were extremely ugly. One of them was the postman who had just lied to him. He wanted to take action, but found that his hands and feet were tied to the stool. I couldn't move at all.

He struggled to loosen the ropes, "Who are you? Why did you kidnap me?"

The man pretending to be a postman took the camera from the side and said, "This is the camera I borrowed from the photo studio. I have to return it tomorrow, so let's do it now. Take off his clothes and let's start." Photograph."

Su Zhien's face turned pale with fright when he heard this.

The people on the side began to take off their pants, "I didn't expect that we, a grown man, would let us have sex with this man. How interested would a woman be? I have no choice but to pay for something. Who asked the other party to pay a high price?" , if you have the money, it doesn't matter whether he is a boy or a girl. Anyway, as long as the money is in place, it doesn't matter whether he is a boy or a girl."

The few people who heard this also showed lewd smiles.

"Isn't that right? Besides, now I'm getting paid to get a free meal. This person doesn't care whether he's a boy or a girl, as long as he gets the money, and I haven't tried what it's like to be a man. It's pretty good that I can try it now. Judging from the taste of his thin skin and tender meat, it must be no worse than that of a woman, so I quickly took off his pants."

Su Zhien didn't react. What they were saying was that someone had already walked up to him, untied the rope from his lower body, and wanted to take off his pants. The rope from his upper body must be tied up to prevent him from escaping. Just keep this pose, the camera is ready, take pictures later.

When Su Zhien saw these people coming, he kicked their faces and kicked them away. This action angered one of the men and grabbed his leg with a bad temper. As a result, he grabbed him His legs hit the ground when he fell backwards, and he fainted.

The men were shocked.

"I fainted. I hit my head just now. Is everything going to be okay? Do we want to continue?"

"Whatever, I'm dizzy anyway. Fortunately, no one stopped us from continuing. It's no good if we take the money and don't do it anyway. After it's done, we'll leave people here to send the photos and get the rest of the money."

"Is this person dead?"

"How could it be? Isn't it just a knock? At most, it will just faint. It would be better if no one makes a noise. Hurry, let's fight quickly. I can't wait."

After they finished speaking and were about to take off their pants, the door was suddenly kicked open and the light from outside came in. Before they could react, a figure suddenly rushed in front of them and punched each of them. They fell to the ground.

The speed of the punches was so fast that they were knocked to the ground even if they could react.

After knocking the man down, Wen Guli went to untie Su Zhien and picked him up from the ground.

Seeing that someone had rescued him, the four people panicked and were about to take action when a wave of police came in from outside and caught them.

The police restrained them.

Wen Guli directly picked up Su Zhien who was on the ground in the posture of a princess and walked outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.1K 42
Scoptophobia , fear of having attention. This is something that Allen has to put up with everyday. Plus his home and school life is messed up. What...
268K 8.8K 65
Do you love yuri? Have you searched all over Wattpad for a good one without a harem? Have you failed incredibly so that you needed to make your own? ...
9.9K 277 19
ENDED : October 12, 2020 STARTED : July 30, 2020 Felix - Blind man who supposed to married to Kwon Areum and a CEO Kwon Y/N - Kindergarten teacher, t...