Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 71-75

375 9 5
By Demens88c

Chapter 71 Zhien, this is your father

At this moment, Zhu Li didn't know how to answer him, but seeing the person in front of him smiling so brightly, he was too embarrassed to curse in front of him, so he could only ask with a smile: "... ...So why? Why am I such a polite scum in front of you?"

Doi was confused when he heard this. He didn't know that he still needed to explain. He touched the back of his head and answered very innocently: "I don't know, but I feel that the adjective "gentle scum" is particularly suitable for you. I feel that you He is just a polite scum, and you look like a polite scum."

Zhu Li was speechless. What made him have such an illusion that he was a polite scum? He took a deep breath and had nothing to say. After smiling at him, he immediately got in the car and drove away without paying any attention to him.

Doi looked at the figure of the car he left and smiled even deeper.

When Zhu Li got into the car, he looked at the scenery outside and suddenly thought of something and asked the assistant who was driving in front of him: "Do you think I look like a polite scum?"

The assistant was startled by these words and quickly denied: "...No, no, how can you look like a polite scum?"

Zhu Li was also curious as to why he looked like a polite scum and could be said so by that fat boy.

The assistant looked at his sad expression and asked him: "By the way, Master, where are you going now? Home or Miss Qian's house?"

When he heard the words Miss Qian, Zhu Li's displeasure dissipated a little, and he said, "I'm going to Yan Yan's house."

The assistant understood because Ms. Qian had just returned from abroad recently. Zhu Li and Miss Qian have been abroad for so many years, and now that they are back, he must miss Miss Qian.

Now thinking about the fact that the two of them have been dating for so many years, and now Miss Qian is back, so the two of them must get married. The assistant asked rudely: "Master, when will you two get married?"

When Zhu Li heard the word marriage, his whole face was filled with tenderness: "It's coming soon. I've been waiting for Yan Yan for so many years. Now that she's back, we should get married."

...

Su Zhien held the chicken legs for Wen Guli. While the two of them were eating, their eyes kept looking at Tu Fei next to him. He was meowing. This Tu Fei was simply weird to the extreme, because he kept giggling there while holding the bowl, and he didn't know why he was giggling. , anyway, he just kept giggling there with the bowl in hand, and didn't eat any food. He just kept eating rice there, and kept laughing.

Su Zhien was frightened by Tu Fei's appearance. He handed the chicken drumstick to Wen Guli: "What's wrong with Tu Fei?"

After Wen Guli took a bite of the chicken drumstick, he handed him the spot where he had bitten it and let him eat: "Spring is coming, and everything is coming back to life. He is feeling spring."

Su Zhien: "...But it's only summer now!"

"That should be early."

Su Zhien: "..."

After you cooked a simple meal and had a full meal, Su Zhien went inside to wash the dishes. Only Tu Fei was still there eating and laughing. This was really terrible. The two of them decided that if Tu Fei could still maintain this tonight If he looks like this, I need to take him to see a doctor. A good person cannot become stupid.

Wen Guli looked at Tu Fei's appearance, which was typical of Sichun. How could he not know what his situation was? He was someone who had been through this before, so he reminded him: "Don't think too much, you can't possibly know this." Stay with Zhuli."

When Doi heard this, he put down his chopsticks very unhappy and asked him: "Why? Why can't I be with him? You can be with your sister-in-law, so I can be with him."

Wen Guli sneered and said, "Aren't you afraid that you idiot will get hurt? It's impossible to be with him because he likes women. He has a girlfriend who has been in love for ten years. The two of them are together. We have been together since we were eighteen years old. And they are probably already married. You didn't see the ring on his hand. Wearing a ring on his hand means he is either married or engaged. Even if the person is not married and is engaged, it means that he must have it. I'm getting married, what are your thoughts?"

Doi didn't expect such a reason. Now that he was awakened by his elder brother, he realized that it was indeed the handsome boy wearing a gold ring on his hand.

this......

Does he really have a wife? And the one you like is a woman? ?

...

When Zhu Li rushed to Qian's house, the servant of Qian's house was startled. When he saw him coming, he wanted to go up and report to the lady, but he stopped him: "No need, Ma Zhang. I'll go up and give it to her myself." It's a surprise, I brought her some gifts, and I'll go up by myself."

Zhang Ma was embarrassed to intercept her when she heard this, but her face looked strange. Zhu Li didn't see the man's face, so he went upstairs directly. Not far from the door, he heard a woman's cry.

"Ah - Jake, harder, I want it, I want it, ah - Jake, you are so good."

Zhu Li felt a sense of familiarity after hearing the woman's scream. When he realized what the sound was, his whole face turned pale. He went to open the door directly. This was Qian Yanyan's bedroom. He heard What else could sound like this woman's scream? She pushed the door open angrily, only to see Qian Yanyan and a foreign man doing these things on the bed.

Qian Yanyan didn't close the door mainly because she was looking for excitement, so she didn't expect him to come suddenly. When he saw him on the spot, she covered her body in fear. She pushed the man in front of her away. After seeing him, she picked up the quilt and covered herself in fear. .

Zhu Li looked at the blond man and his girlfriend with bloodthirsty eyes. His girlfriend was actually doing these things with a foreign man in the room.

The man probably could see what was going on, so he quickly packed up his clothes and ran to avoid being beaten to death.

Zhu Li angrily walked up to Qian Yanyan and grabbed her face. Even if she huddled in the quilt like a shrunken turtle and didn't want to see him, he couldn't help but he caught her out.

Zhu Li pinched her face angrily and asked: "Qian Yanyan, explain to me what the hell you are doing. What happened to that man just now? Do you still know whose woman you are?"

Qian Yanyan felt hurt when he pinched her face like this, so she opened his hand directly, her eyes were angry, and she said dissatisfiedly: "It's not your fault. If you had touched me earlier, I would have found another man." Can you solve it? I am also a woman, I have normal needs, why can't I find another man? If you touch me, will I be like this? You don't have any reaction at all. You are not a man at all!"

Zhu Li was angered by what she said and subconsciously reached out to slap her.

Seeing that she was about to slap her, Qian Yanyan looked at him stubbornly and said with a smile: "Come here, you are hitting me. What kind of man are you? Why are you hitting a woman?"

Zhu Li originally wanted to fight, but he held back after hearing this.

Cultivation calmed him down, he took back his hand, cursed a slut and turned around to leave.

Qian Yanyan looked at his back and was frightened.

I was really shocked by how angry he was just now.

But she didn't do anything wrong. She would be like this because she suspected that Zhu Li was not a real man.

In the past, when the two of them were together, they would always do something when they were in love, but Zhu Li not only didn't touch her, but also didn't react at all!

She spent so many years abroad enjoying the influence of foreign culture, and those friends were all with her boyfriend.

She didn't, so she wanted to give it a try. Her boyfriend couldn't satisfy her, so she went to find another man. There was nothing wrong with her!

...

Su Zhien couldn't sleep early in the morning, so he got up, packed his things, and looked down from the window. The car downstairs had already arrived, and it was probably here to pick him up early in the morning.

While he was watching, the people in the car must have seen him, so they got out of the car and waved to him.

It was too late for Su Zhien to hide, so he went down after having breakfast.

Wen Guli originally wanted to go with him, but something happened today and his grandfather was not in good health, so he went back early in the morning to accompany his grandfather for a physical check-up, otherwise his grandfather would keep making trouble and refuse to go back.

Su Zhien thought that he didn't go with her because he had to go to work, so she asked him to accompany her without any compulsion and let him go to work.

Doi originally wanted to meet that handsome guy, so he wanted to go with him, but thinking about what his eldest brother told him yesterday that he already had a wife, he didn't dare to go.

Mom said that those who are mistresses are bad people.

...

Su Zhien carried her cross-body schoolbag and went with him, feeling very nervous along the way.

I don't know if I'm excited or sad, but it's a weird mood.

Zhu Li arrived at the door of the hospital and when he opened the door for him to get out, he comforted him and said, "Don't worry, don't be afraid, I'm here."

Su Zhien didn't know why he was scared when he saw him. He just didn't know what to say to stimulate the man later.

Li Yuanyuan was standing outside the ward, bored and didn't know what to do. But when she saw her son coming over and getting up, she saw a man following him. She could see past him and asked, "Son, who is this? Why do I feel that this man is a bit weird?" Does it look familiar?"

Zhu Li introduced Su Zhien: "Zhien, this is my biological mother and your aunt."

After Li Yuanyuan heard the name, she looked at him with alertness, "Zhien? Is he that woman's child?"

After Zhu Li said yes, he was about to take Su Zhien in. Li Yuanyuan suddenly thought of something. She took Su Zhien's hand a step ahead of her son, pulled him in, pushed the door open, and said to the people inside: "Come here." Come on, Zhien, come in quickly with Auntie, Auntie will take you to see your father."

The person on the bed turned his head and looked after hearing the movement.

Zhu Junqing looked at the person coming in at the door, and after seeing his familiar face, his eyes became moist.

Li Yuanyuan took Su Zhien's hand very enthusiastically and went in. "Husband, look at Zhien. He has grown so big. I think he was still in his mother's belly at the beginning. Look at the look between his face and eyes. What a resemblance, as if they were carved out of the same mold as you! And you have the same outline as your younger sister, so handsome!"

Su Zhien didn't know why even though the woman next to him held his hand so enthusiastically, it felt like she was pinching him, making his hand red and swollen.

Chapter 72 You are our child, you should be pampered

Su Zhien didn't know whether this woman pinched his hand so red intentionally or accidentally, because looking at this woman's face smiling so happily, it didn't look like she was angry at all, and he was also confused. .

Su Zhien was sent to the bedside by this woman and looked at the man getting up from the bed.

Seeing that Zhu Junqing was about to get up from the bed, Li Yuanyuan quickly and thoughtfully sat on the edge of the bed and helped him up: "Honey, please slow down."

Zhu Junqing was so happy to see this face, because it could be seen at a glance that the facial features of this face resembled his mother's, and the other half also looked very similar to him. This face , so much like when he was young, how could he not be his son? This is clearly his son, this is clearly Xiaomeng's son.

Thinking of this, Zhu Junqing reached out tremblingly to touch his face.

Su Zhien was a little close to this man. When he reached out, he took a step back resistingly, not wanting to be touched by this man.

The words were spoken directly and clearly, with resistance: "Don't touch me."

Zhu Junqing didn't expect him to be so resistant, so he directly refused his touch, took his hand back and said to him with a smile: "Zhien, your brother told me, your name is Zhien, right? I, I It's your father, I..."

When Su Zhien heard the word dad, he felt it was quite ironic. After sneering, he interrupted with sharp words: "Who are you, my dad? Do you deserve to be my dad? Just because you misunderstood my mother, so you don't care. She was about to give birth with a pregnant belly, so she was kicked out of the house. If it weren't for you, her body would not have become weak at all. If it weren't for you, she would not die of dystocia. The reason why she had dystocia was because she was You caught a cold when you rushed out of the house. Your body collapsed and you couldn't hold on. You tried your best to give birth to me. You didn't believe her. Why did you believe that I was your child? Didn't you say I was a bastard? ? Then why do you come back to me? Because you are going to die and don't want to live with guilt, so you come back to me, then you can continue to live with guilt. After all, I don't want to recognize a father like you, nor do I Maybe with a father like you, you caused my mother to die, and I will never be able to forgive you in this life."

Zhu Junqing did not expect that Xiao Meng was dead, so when he heard that Xiao Meng was dead, his ears rang and he was stunned.

His little dream is dead?

Before Zhu Li could react, Su Zhien was about to leave. At this moment, he grabbed his arm and stopped him from leaving. He said in a persuasive voice: "Can't you just listen to the explanation? You can't make up for our family." Do you have a chance? People cannot be resurrected, and we are also very sad about your mother's death. So we just want to make it up to you. You are a child in our family, and it is normal for you to get everything you should have. So, Come back with us and let me and my father take good care of you and make up for your previous regrets and our mistakes against you. We can make up for you in any way you want us to, as long as you are willing to give us a chance, my father is old now."

Su Zhien felt disgusted when he heard this and let go of his hand, looking at him with cold eyes: "I don't need your so-called compensation. After all, no matter how you make up for it, my mother will never come back. You already decided that back then. My mother cheated on her and I am a bastard, so I am a bastard."

After Su Zhien finished speaking harshly, he pushed him away and ran outside, never wanting to see this family again.

When Zhu Junqing saw him running away like this, he was anxious to chase him back, so regardless of his physical condition, he immediately got up from the bed to catch him, but he fell directly to the ground. Li Yuanyuan saw him like this and quickly pulled him. Said: "Be careful, pay attention to your health, why don't you look at what's going on with you now? Don't worry, people will definitely come back after us, Zhuli!"

When Zhu Junqing heard this, he called Zhu Li anxiously: "Hurry up. Hurry up and chase this person back."

After Zhu Li left, Li Yuanyuan smiled slyly, then patted his chest to calm him down and said, "You too, why are you anxious? Why are you angry? Just calm down."

Li Yuanyuan looked at the door while letting him calm down.

I don't know if this little bastard did this trick deliberately to make people feel guilty about him.

If this is the case, there are a lot of tricks at such a young age.

What I learned from that woman is not much better. That woman's son is such a bitch.

...

Zhu Li chased him out. His legs were much longer than Su Zhien's. It was effective at this time. He caught him after a while. "Zhien, listen to our explanation. It's not what you think. On the one hand, we I really feel guilty and want to make up for you. On the other hand, because you are a child of our family, you should come back. I really couldn't do anything about your mother's past, but if we made a mistake, shouldn't we be given a chance to make up for it? You? The doctor said that my father won't be able to survive this condition for long, and he will die soon. My father's only wish is to take a look at you and your mother. Doesn't that satisfy him? Even if it's fake of."

Su Zhien was silent for a moment after hearing this, but still refused: "Is it okay to give him a chance to make up for his mistakes? Then can my mother be resurrected after death? I can't forgive him for what he did, and I don't want to continue to have anything to do with your family. I don't want to be your brother. I don't want to be your child. That's it, don't come to me in the future, I have my own life."

Zhu Li saw that he was so stubborn and stopped to stop him. After all, it was not good to push someone into a hurry, so it was better to let him calm down first and explain it clearly to him later.

...

Wen Guli brought his grandfather to this hospital today. He didn't know which hospital Su Zhien went to, so he was startled when he saw his wife running this way, and hurriedly hid aside to avoid being discovered.

The old man was confused by the way Wen Guli was hiding. He looked at the man not far away and ran away from the door.

After the old man left, he asked him: "Who made that man hide you like this?"

Wen Guli smiled when he heard this and said directly to the old man: "Didn't I tell you before that I was talking to a person? This is the person I told you about before. He doesn't know about me yet. It's my identity, so it's better not to be seen by him."

The old man was quite happy at first, but his face darkened after hearing this.

"Gu Li, what do you mean by this? You never told me that the person you were talking to was a man before. You told me that the person you were talking to was a man. You are really confused! You are originally a man. Man, how can you be with a man? Do you know what it means to be a man? Being a man means that you can't carry on the family line, you can't have children, you can't leave the next generation to our family."

The old man said that his veins were bulging, and he was a little angry even as he clutched the crutch.

Thinking of the man I saw just now, I was so angry that my face changed.

When Wen Guli heard this, he comforted the old man and said nonchalantly: "What's the point? If we can't pass on the family line, we can't pass on the family line. Our family is not only a man, but also that woman's son? That woman's son?" Can't it be my son? Anyway, I just want to be with the person I like."

After hearing this, the old man couldn't bear it anymore. He grabbed the crutch in his hand and hit him directly on the waist. The force was very heavy and he was very angry: "You unfilial son, what are you talking about?" What are you talking about? What do you mean by that woman's son? Is that woman's son our child? You are the only legitimate child in our family. I have worked hard to guard this family for you for so many years, just for the future. Give me all this to you. But you just gave up and let that woman's children inherit the family business. Didn't you give up our family's century-old foundation for so many years? I have always had such great expectations for you, that is When I return to the West in the future, I can inherit all this for you! Now you actually plan to give this property to others, I am really pissed off by you as an unfilial son."

Wen Guli was slapped on the waist by the old man. He grinned in pain and grabbed the old man's crutches and said, "Grandpa, if you want to inherit it for me, I can naturally inherit it, but you don't have to give birth to a child to inherit it."

"Who said you can't have children and then inherit? How many people are eyeing your position? If your uncles and brothers know that you have found a man to marry, they will never have any children in this life. Even if you have no heirs, there is nothing you can do. , passed down from generation to generation. Now that this is the case, will they still be willing to give you this position? Will they still be willing for you to inherit my position? At that time, that woman will fan the flames and take advantage of the situation to take advantage of her son. Once you sit in your position, you will have nothing by then, and all our family property will be given to others."

The old man became more and more angry as he talked. Now he couldn't get rid of his anger, so he warned him: "I won't allow it anyway. Even if you find a rural girl with no money and power, it would be better than finding a man like this. You two, break up with me." Break up with me immediately. I think the little girl from the Zhang family is pretty good and she is devoted to you. She came to me all day long to find out about you during the days when you were gone, because the little girl missed you and became thinner after you left. After walking around for a while, this girl is very affectionate towards you. She is much better than the one you are interested in. Moreover, she is beautiful and well-educated. More importantly, she is a woman who can give birth to children and give birth to you. If you give birth to a son, there will be successors to our family in the future."

Wen Guli had been pestered by that woman since he was very young. He was annoyed with this woman to death. No matter how many times he told her, she kept pestering him.

He had goosebumps all over his body when he thought about being with that woman, and he opened his mouth to refuse. The old man saw through his thoughts and warned him: "If you don't want to, I will give up my position to you tomorrow." Your dad!"

Chapter 73 Give Su Zhien 60% of his family property

The old man knew that he and his father were definitely at odds, so if he threatened him with this, he would definitely feel scared.

As expected, Wen Guli's face darkened after hearing this.

The old man said this, and he was definitely telling the truth. If he really wanted to give this family thing to his father, he wouldn't be able to bear it.

If it was really given to Wen Huaiyu, he wouldn't be able to hold it back.

Wen Guli gave the old man some relief: "Grandpa, can you stop making trouble? Do you know what will happen after you give this to him? Has that woman been eyeing his property? If you really give it to him, it will be over. On that woman's hand."

The old man refused to accept this trick and let go of his hand, "So what, after all, it is given to my child. Your father is not the same as you. Even if he is a carefree person, at least he is looking for someone. They are all women, what about you? Do you want to bring a man back to make our family laugh? People know that my grandson is with a man and will marry a man in the future. You said that others still don't laugh at me. ? Our family is extinct because of you. How can you have the face to meet our ancestors? That's all I'm saying. If you don't break up with that man and marry the girl from the Zhang family properly, the whole family will be ruined. I won't give you a penny."

After the old man finished speaking, he pushed his hand away angrily, then turned around and walked out with his crutches in his hand. He didn't care whether he had been checked or not, and now he was so angry that he wouldn't do any check either.

He was still happily waiting for his grandson to bring his grandson's wife back. If the conditions were feasible and not so shabby, he would get married directly and give him a great-grandson.

As a result, now I tell him that he is a man. As a man, it is not a shame to find a man!

Wen Guli looked helplessly at his leaving figure.

He had thought before that his grandfather would not allow the two of them to be together, but he did not expect that his grandfather would react so fiercely. After all, his grandfather was from the older generation and was not so open-minded. It was impossible for him to agree to being with a man. Together.

...

Mr. Wen returned to the car. When the driver asked him if he wanted to go back, he thought for a while and instead of going home by himself, he asked the driver to take him to Zhang's house.

He had to quickly decide on the marriage between the two of them.

Otherwise, only harm will be left.

Gu Li is a normal man who went somewhere and came back abnormally. Now it is ridiculous to tell him that he wants to be with a man, so he quickly gets them engaged and gets married if possible. , to avoid any situation.

The second young lady of the Zhang family grew up with Wen Guli. Zhang Keying was three years younger than Wen Guli. The two families were from aristocratic families and they grew up together. As a little girl, she had been following Wen Guli all the time. behind his butt, grabbing and running to follow him.

Wen Guli didn't like this girl following him since he was a child, but he had no choice but to let this stinky girl follow him because of his grandfather's orders.

Grandpa is very optimistic about the two of them. When they were young, they discussed getting them married, but he still wanted to wait until they grew up before deciding on their own.

Zhang Keying has liked Wen Guli since she was a child. She originally thought that when she was older, she could marry him directly, but Wen Guli left.

After Wen Guli left, she had been depressed, unable to eat, and lost weight.

One thing he did frequently was to visit Mr. Wen frequently. On the one hand, it was to see the old man's body, and on the other hand, it was to find out where Wen Guli was? When are you coming back?

When Zhang Keying saw the old man coming to see her in person, she thought it was Brother Gu Li who had some news, so she couldn't wait to go down to greet the old man.

The two of them are now on the sofa downstairs.

Zhang Keying grew up in a wealthy family, so her clothes and etiquette are particularly liked by people. She always wears a particularly beautiful pink skirt, and she is dignified and elegant.

Zhang Keying asked the old man excitedly: "Grandpa, is brother Gu Li back? There is still news about him, so grandpa, you came to see me specially."

The old man took a sip of tea to moisten his throat and asked her: "Xiaoying, if grandpa remembers correctly, you have liked Gu Li since you were a child. Now there is an opportunity for you two to be together forever. Are you willing?"

Zhang Keying couldn't hold back her shyness when she heard this. She lowered her head with a blush on her face and nodded gently: "Yes, Xiaoying has liked brother Gu Li since she was a child and has always wanted to be with him."

The old man breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, "That would be great. Your brother Gu Li has come back, so your wedding can be advanced. Grandpa will wait here until your parents come back, and then talk to your parents Let's discuss it carefully and get married directly without getting engaged first."

Zhang Keying was shocked by this surprise. She didn't expect to get married so easily, so she looked at him with surprised eyes, still a little scared: "...Grandpa, you said this. Brother Gu Li knew that he wanted to follow Am I getting married? Does he agree to marry me?"

Mr. Wen smiled heartily and said: "You silly boy, if he hadn't wanted to marry you, how could I have told you? He specifically asked me to come and tell you that he wanted to marry you. Let me come to you. He asked me to come and tell you personally, how could he not agree to marry you? That boy Gu Li is my grandson. I know what he is thinking. He has wanted to marry you for many years. "

Zhang Keying couldn't hold back when she heard this, she set off fireworks in her heart, she was very excited. Sure enough, brother Gu Li had the same idea as her and also liked her, so the two of them were getting married.

...

When Zhu Li came back, Zhu Junqing looked at him hopefully, but saw that he came back alone and no one followed him.

Seeing this situation, Zhu Junqing couldn't help but feel disappointed in his eyes.

Zhu Li walked over, shook his head and said, "He refused to come back and said he didn't want to recognize this family. It was probably because his mother's incident was too despairing for him."

When Zhu Junqing heard this, he sighed with a sad face. Now that the matter had come to this, there was nothing he could do about it. After all, he had done this himself.

Zhu Junqing coughed a few more times and said to him: "Have you found the person I asked you to find last time? I asked you to find someone to divide our family's property. Have you found him?"

Li Yuanyuan's ears stood up when she heard that the family property was to be divided.

He asked fearfully: "Husband, what do you mean by this property division? How do you want to divide this property? Didn't we agree that all the family property will be given to our family Zhuli?"

Zhu Junqing let go of her hand and said indifferently: "When I said it before, I did agree to give all the family property to Zhu Li. However, at that time I didn't know whether Zhien was my biological child, but you also saw it just now Here he is, he is just like me. He looks so much like me. He is like a carbon copy of me. He looks so much like me. How could he not be my child? They are all my children. Press It stands to reason that there is nothing wrong with my family property."

Li Yuanyuan replied to him with a smile when she heard this: "Husband, you have misunderstood me by saying this. I didn't say that Zhien doesn't deserve it. I just want to know how your family property is divided, and how to say "Zhu Li is dedicated" You have worked hard and sacrificed so much for this family, but you can't be on an equal footing with Zhien, right?"

Zhu Junqing became excited and coughed several times in succession: "Ahem, cough... Don't worry, the person I have planned to be in charge must still be Zhu Li. I believe his way of doing things is fine, and he will inherit this family in the future. Yes, but you have to own the family property."

"So how much does he have?"

"60%."

When Li Yuanyuan heard this, her pupils widened in fright. She felt that this old man must be sick and stupid. How could he be given 60% like this?

Doesn't giving him 60% mean that her son only has 40%? Only 40%, doesn't that mean the entire family belongs to Su Zhien?

Seeing his mother about to get angry, Zhu Li persuaded her, "Mom, don't get me wrong. In fact, it's fair. I'm in charge of this family, but I can only own 40%. Zhien has 60%." The family property, but it is not his turn to make the decision, that's what I mean."

Li Yuanyuan, who has a bad temper, also owns 60% of the family property. Why does that little bitch have so much? I wonder if she is a bastard born from another man?

No matter how angry Li Yuanyuan was, she was too embarrassed to get angry, so she could only endure it, smiled and said it was good, this is good, and when she came out, she held her son aside, very angry.

"Zhu Li, are you out of your mind, or did that child pour some magic, soul, or medicine into you? Are you standing over there? 60% of the family property, if it hadn't been given to that child, you now have 100%, You are also in charge of this family. You actually gave that child 60% of the family property in vain. Are you stupid? So much money has been given to him. What if he decides this family in the future? He has 60% and you are only 40, which seems to be not a good deal."

Zhu Li grabbed her hand and warned her with a sinister tone of displeasure: "Mom, don't be too pushy. You know exactly how her mother died. If you hadn't fallen for her then, Her fetus will not be unstable at all. The supplements you give her every day have actually destroyed her body. And how did she get kicked out of this house and how did she end up with the driver? Yes, it's you who are behind this, you did all these things, don't you feel guilty?"

Li Yuanyuan's face suddenly turned pale when she heard this, and she looked at Zhu Li dumbfounded, wondering how he knew about this.

He trembled his lips in fear: "You...how did you know these things? How old were you at that time? Have you seen them all?"

Chapter 74 Wen Guli, will you marry me?

Li Yuanyuan felt that what she did back then did not show any flaws, otherwise she would not have been safe and sound. No one has seen it until now. However, she did not expect that the person who saw it was her biological son.

Zhu Li followed her frightened expression and let go of her hand, "I saw all the things you did back then. But don't worry, I won't report you then, and I won't report you now. After all, you She's my biological mother, but don't be too cruel as a person. You've already caused his family to be ruined and he has nothing. It's what our family owes him. When it's time to repay, he should repay it, and don't be too greedy as a person, understand?"

Li Yuanyuan was so angry that her teeth were trembling.

Why did her son become like this? Her son should share the same hatred as her, but he became like this because of that bitch's son.

But there was no way. He was the one with the blame. He couldn't offend her. Li Yuanyuan nodded in compromise and said, "Mom knows. Isn't it okay for me to let you go? You can do whatever you want. I don't resent him anymore. You have to deal with that person." If someone is nice, be nice to that person. Mom just cares about you and is afraid that you will have nothing and be robbed by that bitch. No matter what, Mom will live longer than you. The salt she has eaten is more than the rice you have eaten. More, you have to know that people's hearts are sinister. If you are good to him, he may not be good to you. Don't be deceived by his appearance. She is just like his mother. Maybe she is pretending to be pitiful on purpose to win your sympathy. , I will swallow up all the crumbs of you later and steal your things."

Zhu Li took these words to heart and left behind a sentence when he turned around and left:

"As long as you don't steal his things."

When Li Yuanyuan heard this, she was so angry that she punched the wall. Who was her son? Those who didn't know thought he was the son of that damn bitch.

...

Zhu Li has had a wish since he was a child, hoping that Su Meng would be his biological mother.

This is because his biological mother was too harsh on him. She always asked him to complete 100% of the requirements since he was a child. Once when he was not first in the class in an exam, his mother punished him by kneeling in the yard. At that time, the world The heavy rainstorm did not let him get up, and kept him kneeling.

He was not allowed to eat and he was hungry for a whole day.

He was still young at that time, and Su Meng had already married into their family to be his baby mother.

Li Yuanyuan had said a lot of bad things about this woman in his ears, so he hated this woman from the bottom of his heart. Unexpectedly, it was Su Meng who was holding an umbrella next to him to accompany him in the rain. I had a big belly at that time, and if anything happened, the child would be gone.

There was a servant beside her who asked her to go back quickly and stay out of the rain, lest anything happen to the child. Su Meng said: "I'm fine. My body is not so delicate. A child won't get up even if it rains so heavily here. It would be bad if he gets caught in the rain and gets damaged. I will stand here until he is willing to get up." until."

Zhu Li never felt how much his mother liked him since he was a child. She treated him completely as a tool. He wanted to get the best grades and be the best young master because only in this way could he inherit the property.

Even if he had a cold, he wouldn't come to see him. After hearing this, he fainted in the rain and had a high fever. It was Su Meng who took him back and treated him in time, allowing him to escape the disaster.

Otherwise, if he continues to be exposed to the rain, even the doctor said he might have a high fever and become a fool, and he would not be like this now. His mother's first reaction after hearing this was that it was lucky that he did not turn into a fool. Otherwise, where would he be? Have a share of inheriting the family property.

Mother Su Meng's first reaction was: Fortunately, if something happens to the child, it will be very uncomfortable in the future. Being sick is very painful.

When Li Yuanyuan heard this, she felt that the woman was hypocritical. She slapped the woman in the face and cursed: "You must be the one who caused this poisonous woman. You wish something would happen to my son, and then the child in your belly can It's an inheritance, right? In your heart now, you must be hoping that my son will be burned into a fool. In the future, your son will be the only one to inherit the property! You bitch!"

For the first time, Zhu Li felt that this woman actually had a good heart and was not a poisonous woman like his mother said.

...

When Su Zhien returned home, Tu Fei and Wen Guli were playing cards at home.

Wen Guli was made irritable by his grandfather. He was depressed all day long, and he kept thinking of ways to get his grandfather to agree to Su Zhien.

Su Zhien came back and saw them playing cards and asked in confusion: "Why didn't you go to work?"

Wen Guli explained casually: "The construction site closed down. The boss ran away with his sister-in-law. There was no work to do, so he came back."

Su Zhien: "...are you looking for jobs at Jiangnan Leather Factory?"

Doi felt that he was really smart and immediately replied: "It seems so, that place is called a tannery."

Su Zhien: "..." It's so miserable. It has already closed down at this time.

Su Zhien really believed that the two of them were so miserable that they went bankrupt just when they were looking for jobs. In order to encourage them to continue looking for jobs and not be discouraged, he cooked for them.

Add chicken legs to Wen Guli.

Su Zhien was cooking when someone suddenly hugged him from behind, hugged him from behind, put his hand directly around his waist, and rested his chin on his shoulder.

She kissed his neck, and the clingy look shocked him.

"What are you doing? Why are you so close? I'm still cooking."

Seeing him squirming and trying to get away from him, Wen Guli hugged him tighter, bit his earlobe and said, "Don't move, let me hug him."

The smell on his body was very good, making me feel particularly comfortable. He closed his eyes and just stuck to him.

Wen Guli couldn't imagine how painful it would be if the person he married in the future was not him.

When Su Zhien saw him like this, he thought this was the first time he had worked so hard to find a job. As a result, his job went bankrupt and he ran away with his sister-in-law. It was a huge blow to him, so he was so sad. He acted coquettishly, so he didn't let go of him and let him hold her, then just cut the vegetables.

After Wen Guli had enough of smelling his scent, he suddenly opened his eyes and stared at his chopping hand, and suddenly asked him in a low voice: "Su Zhien, will you marry me?"

Su Zhien paused while cutting vegetables. When he heard this, he suddenly looked at him sideways and asked, "I should ask you this. Wen Guli, will you marry me? If you will marry me, then I will definitely There is no doubt that I will marry you, but if you don't marry me, how can I possibly marry you?"

Wen Guli curled up his lips and smiled when he heard this. He was very satisfied with this answer. When he turned his face to him, he kissed him and pinched his waist and said, "Don't worry, I, Wen Guli, except you, who else will be around me in this life?" Don't want it either."

Su Zhien heard this and before he had time to say it, he bit his lip and bit him tightly to prevent him from leaving.

A passionate kiss with him.

Wen Guli calmed down and put down the knife in his hand, then turned him around, picked him up and put him on the stage. Su Zhien was picked up by him, and he was lifted up After getting on the stage, I grabbed his shoulders and leaned against him.

...

Su Zhien started school early this morning. Because he was so excited, he basically didn't sleep all night. He fell asleep for a while and then got up.

He has school starting today, so he has to go early if he doesn't want to be late.

He went to report and pay for the start of school today. He originally wanted to go alone and not bother the two of them. They could still find jobs, but they had to follow them no matter what. After all, they were afraid that he would be alone in the new campus. , it would be hard to tell if someone gets lost in such a conference, and it would be easier to do things if someone is there.

Su Zhien thought it was okay, so he asked Wen Guli to take him with him.

This was the first time Doi saw the appearance of a university, and he was shocked by how big it was. It was too big. He thought all schools were the same as those small shabby places in their village. He didn't expect this university. It's so big, how can so many people get ahead if they want to go to college? Studying in such a good place must be a talent.

Su Zhien was overwhelmed when he entered this campus. In his previous life, he had never gone to university, so he had never entered a university. Now looking at such a luxurious university with so many classmates coming to report, he was at a loss.

I don't know where to report, I don't know where to pay tuition, and I don't know where the classrooms are and where the dormitories are.

Like a headless fly.

But not Wen Guli. Wen Guli took the two of them and figured out exactly where to register and where to pay tuition, and it was solved in just a few clicks.

Tu Fei asked Su Zhien doubtfully: "Didn't my eldest brother never go to school? Why is he so skilled and even able to know where to pay and where to report? It's so strange. My eldest brother is so smart."

Su Zhien was also confused when he heard what he said. Yes, didn't he never go to school? And he never went to college, so why is he so familiar with the environment here, as if he knows everything about it. I originally thought it would be a mess because I was not familiar with this environment, but under his leadership it was done in just a few clicks because everything looked familiar.

Wen Guli got into an argument with someone behind him. Su Zhien didn't know what was going on, so he hurried over to ask about the situation. It turned out that their school stipulated that accommodation must be provided during the freshman year. If he didn't want to have accommodation, he would have to stay after the sophomore year. Only then.

Wen Guli originally didn't want his wife to stay in the school, but after hearing this, he became angry.

It got into trouble immediately. Why didn't he go back to live with others? Why could he only live in the school? When he was in college, he could go back whenever he wanted, and he never lived in the school at all.

How did he know that he didn't need to stay in the hotel because of his status?

No one dares to force him to stay.

Chapter 75 It turns out that I like men!

But the situation is different now. An ordinary student says he doesn't want accommodation and rents a house outside with his partner. Even if the school doesn't allow it, the teacher who registered them immediately refuses to agree after hearing this and says accommodation is necessary.

Wen Guli became angry when he heard what the teacher said, so he had to break up on the spot.

When Su Zhien went there, he learned about the situation and found out that it was just because of the accommodation, so the quarrel became even more intense. She twisted his shoulders in embarrassment to stop him from making trouble anymore: "Don't be like this. Accommodation is what you should do, everything If my classmates all stay in the dormitory, I will also stay in the dormitory."

Wen Guli: "..."

Who should I touch when you stay?

He can still hold his wife to sleep at ordinary times, but if she stays overnight, she won't have to hold anything.

He certainly wouldn't agree.

But he had no choice but to get angry, so he could only swallow his anger and find him a place to stay. He was so angry that he felt depressed all over.

Because Su Zhien suddenly needed accommodation, he had to buy a lot of things. The school had a small supermarket, so he went to the school supermarket to buy bamboo mats and toiletries, as well as some basins and buckets.

Tufei is really too hot, so we don't have to crowd in, and there is no fan to blow the air. Now the sun is scorching and there are people inside, so it's so stuffy that I'm sweating all over.

Wen Guli bought him a bottle of soda and asked him to stay outside.

Doi was standing outside drinking a soda when he saw a familiar car not far away. When he was looking in that direction, the window suddenly rolled down and the person inside reached out to him and exposed two fingers. Come out and show him a gesture asking him to come over.

Tu Fei took a closer look and thought why it looked so familiar. Then he remembered, isn't this Zhu Li?

Call him over, so he can only walk over.

When the soil has passed, the door will open.

Zhu Li called him to get in the car. Tufei saw how luxurious the car was and was afraid that his clothes would get dirty, so he didn't dare to get in the car if it got dirty. "If you have anything to say, just say it here. My clothes are dirty." Yes, I'm carrying things for my sister-in-law, so I'm afraid that your car will get dirty. Your car looks quite expensive, so I won't go in."

"It's okay, I don't mind you if you're dirty."

Zhu Li smiled at his cautious look, stretched out his hand to pull him in, and directly pulled him fat and sat down in his position.

Tufei's ears turned red at his words. Fortunately, the weather was hot, so his whole face was flushed and he didn't notice anything strange.

The door was not closed either, because there was a draft coming in from outside.

After Doi came in, he asked him: "What do you want from me?"

Zhu Li gave his assistant a look, and the assistant understood immediately and handed him a large stack of money: "Mr. Zhang Shunfeng, take this money. It's for our young master. If our eldest young master Just give it to our young master like this. The young master will definitely not want it, but it can be done through your hands. You give the money to the young master. The young master has started school now, so he will definitely need a lot of money."

Tufei didn't dare to ask for it and quickly waved his hand to refuse: "No, this is absolutely not acceptable. If my elder brother finds out, he will definitely beat me to death. My elder brother will not let my sister-in-law use other men's money, so you should just use this money." Take it back."

Seeing how resistant he was, Zhu Li insisted on giving him the money, so he took his hand and put the money in his hand.

Tufei didn't expect the two of them to be so close and even holding hands. When he saw the money, he was stunned.

He had no choice. After all, this man was his sister-in-law's brother. It should be okay to give him some money, and the money was already in his hands. He couldn't refuse. It would be even worse if his elder brother saw him later, so he accepted it. He got off: "Okay then, when I see my sister-in-law later, I will help you give this money to him."

Zhu Li smiled and agreed to him again, and said to his assistant: "Give me more money."

Zhu Li took another stack of money and gave it to Tufei, "Thank you, little fat man. This money is regarded as the hard work fee I gave you, as well as the thank you fee. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to find my brother so quickly. It's all your credit, just take it and go buy something to eat."

Tufei was ashamed when he heard this and wanted to give him the money, but Zhuli resisted: "Don't be embarrassed, just take it. This little money is nothing to me, just treat it as a thank you fee."

Tufei didn't say anything when he heard this. He thought that his eldest brother and sister-in-law would be coming out soon, so he left quickly.

At this moment, two women were walking not far away and wanted to go to the supermarket to buy things. They saw this picture stopped here. A woman grabbed Qian Yanyan and asked her excitedly: "Yan Yan , isn't that Zhuli? Did Zhuli come to see you in this school? "

Qian Yanyan had been thinking about how to see Zhu Li since she regretted it last time. When she heard the word Zhu Li, she looked over excitedly: "Is he coming to see me?"

"Yes, but look at that man in his car. Who is this man? And he gave that man money, what is her relationship with this man? Oh my god, this man is so ugly, fat and ugly, with He's as ugly as a fat pig."

Although the two of them occupied a position a bit far away, they could see clearly enough. From this angle, they could clearly see Zhu Li, a fat pig like you, had a stack of money. It looked weird to give him so much money.

"Do you know this man? What's your relationship with him? You actually gave him money. Is there some kind of hidden relationship between the two of them?"

Qian Yanyan's face turned green when she said this. The eldest lady lost her temper and said fiercely: "What are you talking about? Didn't you see how ugly that ugly guy is? You actually said that the two of them are related. Are you not humiliating me? No matter what, he is my boyfriend, can he like this fat pig? He likes...it must be me. "

Originally Qian Yanyan never thought that he would like men, but after being reminded like this and seeing this fat man again, when he thought of the two of them and was ready to come every time, Zhu Li... didn't react, and couldn't get up that thing. It was as if it didn't exist, there was no reaction at all.

She was so excited by him that she found a man.

I used to think that he had congenital impotence, and there was no way to agree on it, but now I think about it, maybe it's not impotence, but because... he is a woman who doesn't feel or respond, but she does respond to men.

So this man could be the bed partner he was looking for outside, or a tool to vent his anger.

If this is the case, he should set his sights higher and find such an ugly fat pig. Isn't this humiliating her?

...

Dofei hurried over. When they passed by, Su Zhien and the others had already picked out everything. The dormitory happened to be not far away, so they were going to take him to the dormitory building.

Tu Fei didn't feel safe carrying so much money with him, so he gave the money to Su Zhien while walking: "Sister-in-law, your brother asked me to give this to you, so that you can eat well at school and use it well." A little, and if it's not enough, tell him again, he said that his family is very rich."

Su Zhien had difficulty looking at the money. He looked up and looked around, "Where is the other person? Where is he now? Please return this money to him."

Doi: "He had already left when he gave me the money. He said that if you don't want the money, throw it into the trash can."

Su Zhien: "..." This family is so rich that they can say such things in such a tone!

Seeing this, Wen Guli took his hand and said, "In this case, it's given to you, so just take it. Anyway, their family can't afford you, so how much money you have is also yours, so you won't suffer any loss if you take it." "

Su Zhien heard this, too. Anyway, just keep it for now and then return it when you see him.

...

Doi went to the dormitory building with the two of them. They could just go up, so he waited for them downstairs.

Doi stayed downstairs in the dormitory, watching the people coming and going staring at her, not knowing what they were looking at. Not far away, two women walked towards him and blocked him aside.

When Doi saw the two women coming, he thought they were going to walk, so he made way for them.

As a result, wherever he went, these two women went.

Qian Yanyan asked the people on the side: "That's right, the person we saw just now is this ugly guy, right?"

"Yes, Yanyan, he's such a fat pig. I thought he was ugly just now. I didn't expect that he would look even uglier now. You don't know where his fat face came from. He dared to seduce Zhu Li. Zhu Li I don't feel disgusted by Li's eyes."

When Tufei heard the word "Zhu Li", he thought they were his friends and looked at them with gleaming eyes.

Qian Yanyan and her friend blocked Tu Fei in a corner and asked him, "What is your relationship with Zhu Li?"

When Doi saw this woman being so arrogant and coming toward him so fiercely, he took a step back in fear, his whole body trembling: "What...what does it have to do with anything? I don't really understand what you are saying, what do you mean by that?" ?"

"Bitch! Why are you pretending to me that you don't understand me?" When Qian Yanyan couldn't control her anger and cornered him with her hands, she slapped him in the face with a slap. A particularly loud and crisp sound. The slap in the face still couldn't stop the anger in his heart. "Did you sleep with him? He gave you money, so you stayed with him? Does he like men?"

Dofei still didn't react after being slapped. What does this mean? Hearing Qian Yanyan's words, he was confused. He shook his head and covered his face, "No, you have found the wrong person. I don't have anything to do with him. Why did you hit me?"

When Qian Yanyan heard this man showing such an innocent expression, he must have used this face to seduce people, so she couldn't help but slap him on the other side of the face, "Bitch! Stop that expression, I'm not Zhu Li. I was fooled by your face. You rely on your pitiful face to seduce people. Are you pretending to be pitiful? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.7K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
424K 23.7K 17
𝐒𝐡đĸđ¯đšđ§đ˛đš 𝐑𝐚đŖ𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝đĢ𝐚𝐤đŦ𝐡 𝐑𝐚đŖ𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚đŖ𝐮ꨄī¸Ž...
69.7K 2.7K 10
Lisa is in love with her co-star, Jennie. Of course, it's a disaster. Šī¸ story not mine, this is an adaptation; credits to the original author.
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...