Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 66-70

464 8 1
By Demens88c

Chapter 66 Wen Guli, I do

Su Zhien doesn't know why he wants to drink beer because he's looking for death?

He felt that the taste of this beer was quite delicious. It did not have such a strong smell of alcohol. The taste of the beer just now was still a bit sweet. He licked his lips, then reached out and quietly took the bottle to himself. I poured a glass, but if I didn't give him a drink, he would pour it himself.

Su Zhien didn't have any idea about his drinking capacity. He had never drank alcohol before. He just had one drink and felt that it was pretty good. He thought that he should have a good drinking capacity, so he drank one glass and then another.

Wen Guli saw that he was drinking and refusing to eat, so he fed him a mutton skewer and asked him to eat, "Open your mouth."

Su Zhien burped and refused the mutton skewers, "I don't want to eat mutton skewers, I want to eat you."

Wen Guli: "..."

"Cooking."

Wen Guli: "..."

He spoke quite clearly, and each sentence he spoke frightened him out of his mind.

Seeing that something was wrong with him, Wen Guli put down the mutton skewers, then reached out and twisted his face. Looking at his drunken look, his cheeks were still pink, wasn't he drunk?

"Su Zhien, are you drunk?"

After Su Zhien burped, she looked at him with blurred eyes and said with a stubborn face that shook his head and said, "I'm not drunk, I can drink again!"

Seeing him like this, Wen Guli most likely was drunk and had almost eaten.

Tu Fei is very stubborn about eating. He must eat rice, so he asked the boss for a bowl of rice. He was very serious about eating rice here and didn't care about the two of them.

"Tufei, go pay the bill and we're going back."

Wen Guli called him, gave him a few dollars to pay the bill, and then put Su Zhien on his shoulders to take him away. He couldn't drink any more. He was so drunk after three drinks. Now if you ask him who he is, he doesn't even know him.

Su Zhien was so drunk that his eyes were filled with stars, and he couldn't figure it out. He was being carried on Wen Guli's back, and Wen Guli took him away.

He was being carried, and it would take several minutes to get back to their rental house from here. Plus, he was carrying someone on his back, so he must be walking slowly.

Wen Guli was mainly afraid of bumping him, and Su Zhien was not at ease on his back. He kept mumbling and didn't know what to say. Suddenly he bit Wen Guli's ear and blew into his ear. He said angrily: "Wen Guli, have I never told you something?"

Wen Guli followed him: "What's the matter?"

Su Zhien pinched his ears, burped again and said, "I know, you chirp a lot."

When Wen Guli heard this, he suddenly smiled and pinched him: "You've been calling me a gangster all day long. Who is the gangster now? You, a little gangster, haven't looked at me less. You must have secretly watched me take a shower. Otherwise, how would you know? This one?"

Su Zhien followed his words and said with a smile: "Not only have I seen it, I have also touched it."

Wen Guli was frightened when he heard this and suddenly blushed. When exactly was it? When did his innocence come to light?

Wen Guli shook his head helplessly and smiled: "You little coquettish cat."

Tufei was full, so he followed them up and opened the door while stroking his belly. After that, he returned to his room to take a shower and go to bed. The main thing is to know how to be a good person, so as not to delay the two of them.

Another reason why Wen Guli chose this rental house was because it was very large. There was a toilet in the master bedroom, so there was no need to share the master bedroom toilet with Tu Feiqiang and the others outside.

After Wen Guli carried the man inside, he was ready to put him down. However, Su Zhien was reluctant to come down and would not let go. She clung to his back like an octopus and said in a low voice: "I Don't come down, I want you to hug me."

"Come down, you have to sleep like this. I can't carry you, so get down quickly."

Su Zhien was reluctant when he heard what he said. He flattened his lips and said aggrievedly: "Wen Guli, you definitely don't love me anymore. You don't even listen to me now. You used to listen to me very much."

"Ancestor, I want to listen to you, but how can you do it like this? Come down quickly. I will hold you to sleep after you come down."

After Su Zhien heard that he was holding him to sleep, he let go and was put on the bed. Unexpectedly, after putting him on the bed, he suddenly changed his position and hugged Wen Guli again. The front hugged him and pestered him.

Why didn't Wen Guli know why he was so pestering before?

Su Zhien clung to him and said, "Wen Guli, I'm so hot, I want it."

Wen Guli: "..."

Then just look at him in silence, hoping that the next thing he says is that he wants to take a shower, otherwise it will really drive him crazy.

Wen Guli waited for a long time without looking at his next words, which was strange. She was about to let go of his hand, but Su Zhien grabbed his belt and said, "I'm here to help you."

Wen Guli: "..."

He was going crazy. Now that he was angry, he helped him. How could he help him quickly open his hand, "Su Zhien, calm down for me, sleep well, and don't move around."

After Su Zhien was so cruel to him, he sat on the bed with his eyes closed and his mouth pressed in grievance. He didn't know how wronged he had been. After putting him on the bed, Wen Guli was ready to take a shower. After all, he was all dressed up He couldn't stand the smell of wine and barbecue.

Wen Guli went into the bathroom. It was getting late and he couldn't boil hot water, so he just wanted to take a cold shower to solve the problem.

After he entered, he was about to take off his clothes, but Su Zhien suddenly opened the bathroom door, appeared in front of him and said to him: "Wen Guli, your little cutie suddenly appeared. If you don't call me while taking a bath, you definitely don't love me." Me."

Wen Guli: "..."

Ancestor, he really wanted to kneel down and call him ancestor. Can you let him go? He has been enduring it, but he has been challenging his bottom line.

Su Zhien walked towards him, pounced on him, threw him against the wall, then grabbed his head, kissed his mouth without any rules, and kept nibbling on him.

Wen Guli was really driven crazy. He grabbed his hand and suddenly changed his movements and pressed him down on the bed. His eyes were already scarlet red. He pinched his chin and asked him through gritted teeth: "Su Zhien, do you know Are you doing something?"

Su Zhien pinched his face, pinched his face and said with a pout, "I know, I know, Wen Guli, I am willing."

When Wen Guli heard this, he felt like his head was going to explode. He couldn't bear it anymore and carried the person out directly.

Su Zhien was drunk, but still slightly sober. When he saw him and threw him on the bed, he thought he was going to do something. However, after Wen Guli threw him on the bed, he took the rope nearby. Come out, if he doesn't tie him up, then you won't be able to take a bath or sleep tonight. You can be pestered by him all night, so take the rope and tie Su Zhien's hands and feet directly.

Su Zhien: "???"

After tying his hands and feet, another rope was connected to the pillar at the head of the bed. He was tied to the head of the bed so that he could not move.

After being tied up, Su Zhien lay on the bed unable to move or get up. Only then did he go in and take a shower with peace of mind.

Wen Guli took a cold shower. When he walked out of the bathroom, you had already entered a lot. Looking at the person who was sleeping soundly on the bed, he was really speechless. He shook his head and walked over, looking at him. With his back turned to him and his butt raised, he slapped his butt directly to make him fall asleep.

Wen Guli felt that he was still smart. If he hadn't been tied up with a rope, he would have been tortured enough by him. Now that he slept well after the fuss, he was still cute after sleeping.

Wen Guli was also lying on the bed getting ready to sleep. He looked at the person who was leaning toward him, pinched his butt, and shook his head speechlessly: "Su Zhien, I really fucking owe you. Wait until the wedding night. If you don't make it up to me properly, I'll kill you and make you unable to get out of bed!"

...

In the evening, Song Xieyi took a shower, put on some clothes and walked out.

Someone who was still reading the newspaper on the bed called him: "Honey, look at me."

Wen Huaiyu put down the newspaper in his hand and raised his eyes to look at her.

As a result, I was shocked at just one glance. I didn't expect that she was dressed so sexy.

That's the kind of clothes he's wearing.

Wen Guli is 23 years old and Wen Guwen is 16 years old.

Song Xieyi followed him when she was 18 years old. Wen Guli was 7 years old at that time, and his mother's health began to not improve at all, but went from bad to worse. Wen Huaiyu was already 30 years old at that time. He was in his prime. His wife couldn't solve the problem and he didn't want to go out to find those dancing girls. After all, she was not clean and she didn't know how many men had slept with her, so he found a very clean girl. student.

After waiting for him until he felt comfortable, he married his wife directly. She also had a child in her belly when she followed him.

When Wen Guwen was born, it happened to be the day Wen Guli's mother died. Wen Huaiyu was only focused on his son coming out, and did not take one last look at his eldest wife. When the younger son came out, he was full of joy.

This is also the reason why Wen Guli and Wen Huaiyu have an incompatible relationship. When his mother died, this man had been happy with the birth of his little wife's son.

Have you ever seen a man who is so happy after his wife dies?

Now Wen Huaiyu is almost 50 years old, but Song Xieyi is not. She is in her late 30s, but she has taken good care of herself in recent years, and her figure is still the same as when she was young, which is why she fascinated him.

Chapter 67 Su Zhien, you read mine, and I want to read it back

Wen Huaiyu has never found any other woman except her. It is just because she can serve him and give him all kinds of surprises that makes him unable to live without her. Unlike his first wife, who originally looked good. It's just not that pretty. The two people were only together because of their marriage. Later, his wife contracted a disease and had to take medicine all day long. After taking medicine, she began to grow old and lose hair, and became obese and extremely ugly.

Wen Huaiyu lost all interest after seeing how ugly his original wife had become, so he found her. In recent years, the couple's life as a couple has not been as good as before. It's just that Wen Huaiyu is already this age, and it's not like before. It's so violent that it won't work soon, and you have to take medicine to replenish your body.

But Song Xieyi didn't care about his health. After all, as long as she served him well, she could ask for anything she wanted from him.

At this moment, Song Xieyi, after serving him obediently, lay in his arms and said to him: "Husband, I want to ask dad how you handle it? He has never let us do it. Gu Wen entered your family's genealogy. Although I don't covet your family's money at all, I have to get this status. After his sister died, I will be your only wife, and I will be the daughter of this family. Master, but who is saying that I am a little wife and a kept mistress? The main reason is that my son cannot enter your family tree, so you make me feel really wronged. I don't ask for anything, but you must at least let Gu Wen Jin has entered your family tree! He is also your son, and he is also your biological child. Gu Li can't be the only one, right?"

Song Xieyi asked someone to find out, and found out why the old man refused to include her son in the family tree.

Because the person in charge behind the Wen family is Mr. Wen, the entire Wen family has many people and a lot of property. The family property is extremely rich.

After the old man dies, someone must inherit the family property, and he distributes it evenly. As long as those who enter the family tree, except for direct relatives, can inherit the most, and the rest will be divided according to relationships. As long as they can enter Everyone in the genealogy has a share.

There is only one direct heir in the family tree, Wen Guli. Her son is obviously from this family, so why can't he be included in the family tree? The old man has always been unwilling. To put it bluntly, he has never been willing to admit the existence of her son.

Wen Huaiyu sighed after hearing this. He was really helpless. As for the genealogy, he had told his father many times and always wanted Wen Guwen to enter their family's genealogy. This was the real family, but his father No matter what, I don't agree.

So there was nothing he could do. Although he claimed to be the boss of the company, the only chairman behind him was the old man. The old man was the real person in power behind the scenes.

Therefore, the shares that the old man gave to Wen Guli were exactly the same as those given to him, but his younger son did not have a single share.

When Song Xieyi heard that his son had nothing, he cried with him all night and refused to touch him, so he transferred 10% of his shares to his younger son. . After all, his own son doesn't have any shares, which is really unreasonable. If the old man doesn't give it, only he, the father, will give it.

Song Xieyi now asked him to include his youngest son's name in the genealogy, and he really had no choice.

He told Song Xieyi: "Look at how stubborn my father is. If he doesn't want to, he just doesn't want to. No matter what I say, he doesn't want to. You also know that it should be included in the family tree. This is not included. He personally agrees that it cannot be included without authorization. Yes, so there's nothing we can do."

Hearing this, Song Xieyi coquettishly said in his arms: "But, what does this have to do with mother and son being illegitimate? Do you know what people outside say about us? They say we are not included in the family tree. He's just a bastard inside. He was obviously born to you, so why is he a bastard? A man without status should be treated like this? The old man is also your father after all. As long as you tell him, he will definitely be able to do it. "

Wen Huaiyu touched her face, trying to put this matter aside, "I'll talk about it next time when the old man is in a good mood."

When Song Xieyi heard this, she became unhappy on the spot. She clapped his hand away and said to him coquettishly: "You tell me this every time, and the next time and the next time you fail every time. It makes me miserable." My son is like a bastard. People outside say that I am the mistress. It was obviously the eldest sister who died first, and then you helped me up. Wherever I am the mistress, they are all married to you. I am young. I followed you when I was young. Now that I am very old, others say that I am a mistress and the second wife you kept. Did I say anything? I didn't say anything. That's because I was willing to follow you, but now my son also Do you want to be criticized like this for the rest of your life? My son has no status if he is not included in the family tree. He has been scolded for the rest of his life. I don't want our son to be like this. Gu Li is your son, and so is Gu Wen. You only have Gu Li in your heart, not Gu Wen, they are all your sons, why do you treat him differently? Is it just because he is a kid? "

Song Xieyi cried when she said that. Her delicate look was really heartbreaking.

Seeing his little wife crying so hard, Wen Huaiyu felt sorry for her, wiped her tears and coaxed her: "Don't cry, don't cry. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's all my husband's fault. Don't cry." Now, I'm trying to find a way. I'm going to find a way to get my dad to write Gu Wen in. Don't you know best whether I treat them all as my sons? Have I ever treated Gu Wen badly since I was a child? I treat Gu Wen Wen Bi treats Gu Li well, and you can see that, but the tradition has always been like this. The eldest son is the most favored, and everything in the family is given to the eldest son. But all my fatherly love is given to Gu Wen ."

Ever since he was a child, he was willing to slap Wen Guli but reluctant to slap Wen Gu Wen, because Gu Wen was filial and did not always disobey him like his eldest son.

Song Xieyi calmed down after hearing this. She held him in his arms and coaxed him and said, "Then you have promised me now, so you must write Gu Wen in. Otherwise, I will take Gu Wen with me." Wen ran away from home, and since he has turned into a bastard in this family and so many people are scolding me, I might as well take him away without feeling aggrieved."

Wen Huaiyu hugged her distressedly and agreed: "Okay, okay, okay. Isn't it okay for my husband to promise you?"

Song Xieyi knew that this old pervert was easy to fool. Just cry in front of him. After all, your beauty is still there. Now she is holding him in his arms and pretending to cry. But when she heard that he promised to write her son into the family tree, she smiled treacherously. proud.

Now Wen Guli is back, so she has to be on guard. If this bitch suddenly comes back, it will be troublesome for her son to write it in, so she writes her son in before he comes back to this house, and we can fight for the family property together in the future. Her son also had a share.

...

When Su Zhien woke up early the next morning, he found that he was tied up. He was shocked and didn't know what was happening. He wanted to break free from the rope, but found that he couldn't break free and was tied up. It was inexplicable to him that after a good sleep, he looked like this when he woke up.

When Su Zhien was struggling, Wen Guli was behind him and pinched his butt. His voice had not yet opened up as he had just woken up in the morning, so he said in a lazy hoarse voice: "Little coquettish cat, are you awake?"

Su Zhien heard this man's voice and turned to look at him. He realized angrily that he must have tied her up: "Wen Guli! What's wrong, why did you tie me up? Quickly let me go. ."

Wen Guli woke up early in the morning. When he woke up, he didn't get up. Instead, he held Su Zhien's hand and squeezed it.

Hearing Su Zhien's words, he turned him over, faced him and slowly untied the rope and said: "Yesterday you were drunk and kept grabbing me and pestering me. You took off your pants and begged me to do something. If I don't tie you up, my innocence will be lost."

Su Zhien: "???"

When did he become such a person?

Su Zhien blushed at being so slandered, and kicked him in denial: "Young master, I am a serious person, there is no way I would treat you like this."

When Wen Guli heard this, he grabbed his moving legs and asked, "Who was the person who twisted his butt to beg me yesterday?"

Su Zhien: "..."

No way, was he really so coquettish yesterday?

He had never drank before. It must be that his mind was messed up after drinking, so he did many weird things.

After Su Zhien untied the rope, he sat on the bed and looked at him blankly: "So, could we have..."

Wen Guli interrupted him, then reached out to pinch his face and said, "No, I'm not a man you can get so easily."

Su Zhien: "..."

Wen Guli pinched his waist, hugged him directly, and carried him into the toilet to wash him. When he was lifted into the toilet, he closed the door with his feet. After closing it, he asked Su Zhien in a hoarse and sexy voice. : "Su Zhien, please tell me honestly, when did you peek at me taking a shower and discover my place?"

Su Zhien: "???"

What on earth was he drinking? Why did you reveal everything after drinking?

He didn't have to watch him take a shower at all. How could he not have seen the situation between the two of them in his previous life.

When Su Zhien wanted to say something in defense, Wen Guli pulled his pants and said, "Su Zhien, you little pervert, you looked at mine, and I want to look back at you."

Su Zhien: "..."

...

Tu Fei is cooking outside now, and they are making steamed buns and noodles.

The two of them lingered in the toilet for a long time before coming out.

After Tu Fei finished cooking, he originally wanted to call them, but saw the two of them coming out, but he didn't know why his sister-in-law's face was flushed.

Wen Guli stepped out and pushed Su Zhien directly: "What are you doing? Are you still thinking about it?"

Su Zhien: "..."

Wen Guli took the person to the dining table, and then called Tu Fei: "Tu Fei, did you make breakfast?"

Tu Fei immediately stretched out a slap to stop him: "Wrong, don't call me Tu Fei from now on, call me Zhang Fanfeng."

Wen Guli: "...good soil and fertilizer."

Tufei: "..."

Chapter 68 Only someone like my wife is tasty enough

Doi didn't want to talk anymore.

While Su Zhien was eating, he asked Wen Guli: "What are your plans in the future? Are you looking for a job here? If you are looking for a job, I will go with you to see what kind of work you can do. "

Now the two of them have to find jobs to survive in this big city. Because they have spent a lot of money recently, they don't have much money now. It is impossible to survive without finding a job.

You can starve to death.

Su Zhien originally wanted to work with them, but thinking about it, he had to go to school this week. They had to go to school in advance to familiarize themselves with the environment, so they had to go to school next week, and there was no time.

Fortunately, he bought some toothpaste before, so he can sell it in the school, which can make a lot of income for the time being. Later, he plans to see if the school can find time to work part-time or something like that.

After Doi heard this, he told Su Zhien: "Big brother said that the two of us have found jobs, so we can go to work tomorrow."

Su Zhien did not expect that the two of them found jobs so quickly, and asked Wen Guli curiously: "Really? So what kind of jobs did you find? What are the wages and remuneration like? What do you do?"

When Tu Fei was about to say something, Wen Guli kicked him in the face. Wen Guli said to him: "Five yuan a day for moving bricks is quite a lot."

Five yuan a day is 150 yuan a month, which is indeed a lot. Working in the countryside only costs 50 yuan a month. However, moving bricks is physical work. Although it is a lot, it is also quite tiring.

But neither of them have enough academic qualifications. Tu Fei has never read a book. Wen Guli only has a primary school diploma and it is difficult to find a job in this big city. Wen Guli probably doesn't like the job of an assembly line worker in a factory.

So they would probably be willing to find this brick mover because the money is fast, and they had done manual labor before.

Su Zhien still felt distressed and said to him: "If it's hard, don't do it. We can find something easier. We can start a small business by ourselves."

Wen Guli smiled softly, then pinched his face and nodded.

...

village.

Cai Xiaohong packed things for Su Tubao to go to school. School will start in a week. Although the exam is not Beihua University, at least it is a key university, so she still has to go to school. Now send him to the train, and then go to the school area in advance to get familiar with it.

Cai Xiaohong told Su Tubao about Su Zhien's family background. She originally planned to gossip and tease her son, but she didn't expect that this little bitch would have such good luck. His biological father turned out to be a rich man. If he was taken back, he would be rich. The son of a rich man, that is the young master.

Cai Xiaohong just wanted to say that this bitch had a good life, but to Su Tubao's ears, it sounded different. He was so angry that he collapsed after hearing that this bitch actually had a rich biological father.

His fate is particularly unfair. Why is this little bitch's father actually a rich man, while his father is just a rural man with nothing?

When he thought that Su Zhien was a noble son of a wealthy family who was left behind, he felt particularly unbalanced. He also thought that his biological father was a rich man, so he would not have to struggle and would be born as a young master.

As it turns out, his father is a migrant worker and his mother is... a rural woman.

Thinking about this status makes me feel ashamed.

Why is he not as lucky as Su Zhien and having a rich father?

He went to school to introduce himself. He didn't even want to say that his father was a migrant worker. It wasn't a shame!

Cai Xiaohong and Su Youqian thought that their son would leave the countryside for the first time to live and study in a big city. As biological parents, they should give him a ride, but Su Tubao was unwilling. If their classmates found out about their My father is a migrant worker and my mother is a rural woman. She couldn't hold her head high in school and she didn't want to be so embarrassed, so she directly refused to send them to her.

"Mom and Dad, I told you not to worry about it and come with me. Train tickets are free. You bought station tickets. You might as well save the money and buy me a hard sleeper to make me comfortable. I'm serving it, so you don't have to come. Just give me the money to buy a hard bed. And you also have to spend money to go back and forth, and you also have to spend money to live there, so don't come with me. If you have the money, you might as well give it to me. Me, let me eat better. Besides, I am already so old when I go to school, so I need you to accompany me, so you don't need to come. I can just go by myself. If anything happens, I will call the village chief. Let me He's looking for you."

Cai Xiaohong felt that if the two of them went there, it would be a waste of money. It would be better to save the money to buy delicious food for her son. After all, it costs a lot to go to college, and his grades are not free of tuition. The university would have to pay dozens of yuan, and with the food expenses and other expenses, this simple 100 yuan would be gone, so the two of them didn't plan to go, and kept the money for Su Tu to go to school.

The next morning we set off to the train station early and then went to school.

Su Youqian thought for a while and told him before he left that if he didn't take care of him after he went to Beihua, remember to find Su Zhien.

If Zhien is taken back by his brother, he must be rich, and taking care of him should not be a problem. After all, their family has taken care of him for so many years, and these simple rewards are necessary.

Su Tubao was stubborn and would not go to him even if he was beaten to death. Otherwise, he would be embarrassed by that bitch and beg him. He did not have the face. He did not believe that he could still live a miserable life after going to Beihua. Go find Su Zhien.

...

Tu Fei went out with Wen Guli and Su Zhien at home, packing their things and waiting for them to come back.

Su Zhien plans to wash all their clothes today. Wen Guli was so stingy that he didn't allow him to wash the soil, and only allowed him to wash his own clothes.

Wen Guli changed his clothes, handed his underwear and pants to Su Zhien and said, "Take them, wash them."

Seeing this, Su Zhien blushed with embarrassment and refused: "You can wash this yourself. Why do you want me to wash something so close to your body?"

Wen Guli was shameless: "You are my wife and you don't even wash my personal clothes? I have to consider whether I should find a wife who can wash these things for me."

When Su Zhien heard this, he reached out to take the thing from him, kicked him, and warned him viciously: "How dare you! If you dare to look for it again, I will chop up all your things."

Seeing that he was so angry, Wen Guli stopped teasing him. He put his long arms into his arms, leaned close to his ear, bit his earlobe and said, "If you don't look for me, I will be jealous of you." My wife is like this, after all, my wife is such a slut in bed, and cooking her husband in bed is enough."

Su Zhien's face turned redder because of what he said. When did he do that on the bed?

Wen Guli pinched his earlobe and said in a low voice, "Don't say you're not, you're not, and you will be the same if I train you in the future."

Su Zhien was really pissed off by him!

...

He doesn't have a job, so he can't help much. He can only do some work at home and wait for him to come back.

Wen Guli put on his shoes and was about to go out, but Su Zhien grabbed his clothes. Wen Guli didn't know what he was going to do. When he looked at him, Su Zhien pulled his head, kissed him on the mouth and said :"be safe."

Wen Guli kissed him and when he was about to go back, he pressed his head hard to prevent him from leaving. He kissed his mouth until the skin was broken, and then left.

Wen Guli left with Tu Fei. Tu Fei looked at him along the way and asked cautiously: "Brother, where are we going? Are we going to move bricks now? Where did you find a job? Why didn't I know you found it? What about the job of moving bricks?"

Wen Guli has been pampered since he was a child. Let alone physical strength, he has never even washed his own clothes, let alone moved bricks. He just made an excuse to tell Su Zhien about the job of moving bricks.

As for what he wants to do now, he knows clearly now.

He knew who was murdering him behind his back.

His absence for so long made the couple of adulterers and adulterers think that they were kings and could take over the house forever. They also had murderous thoughts towards him. If they didn't come back to punish them, they thought they were the ones in charge of the house. , they have the final say.

...

Wen Huaiyu got up from bed early in the morning, immediately got dressed, and then went to find the old man.

What Song Xieyi said yesterday was obvious enough. Today, he planned to go to the old man early in the morning and ask him to write Gu Wen into the family tree. Otherwise, he might not even be able to go to bed from now on, so he went to the old man early in the morning. Went to the old house.

Mr. Wen has become a lot older since Wen Guli left. He spends all day in the house with nothing to do. He can only play with the birds, or wait for his grandson to come back. All the people he sent have been I have searched over and over again, but I just don't know why I can't find anyone.

So he may have left Beihua to go elsewhere. He is also melancholy. He doesn't know how or when he can see his grandson, so he has become thinner and older recently.

At this moment, Wen Huaiyu came to him with an obvious purpose, which was to ask him to write Gu Wen into the family tree, otherwise he would not leave.

The old man teased the bird and refused him directly: "Go away. Even if you spend a whole day here with me, I won't be able to write this bastard into the family tree. Our family's family tree has been clean for generations. How can we tolerate this?" If Xiaosan's son comes in, won't he lose the face of so many ancestors?"

Wen Huaiyu was unhappy and said directly to the old man in a cold tone: "Dad, if you don't want to, you are just planning to leave everything to Gu Li in the future. Gu Li is your grandson, isn't Gu Wen the same? That's all. Your grandson, why do you treat him so differently? In addition, now Gu Li doesn't even go back home, he is out here. Don't you see this thought? He has made it clear that he has given up on this family. He doesn't want anything. He The purpose is so obvious, and you are still giving it to him, you are indulging him. Gu Wen has been so much better than Gu Li since he was a child, and Gu Li has not been peaceful since he was a child, causing trouble all day long. Yes, even the teacher said that he will lose his family fortune sooner or later, saying that he is already stubborn. You can't be saved. Even the teacher said that about him. Why are you still focusing on him and not properly training Gu Wen to inherit the family fortune? "

"Besides, he hasn't come back yet. Who knows if he will come back in the future. Why don't you want to think about this?"

After hearing this, the old man suddenly turned cold. Just when he was about to speak, a cold voice came from outside: "I'm not dead yet, so you cursed me and said I won't come back. Why won't I come back?" , I'm afraid you don't want me to come back in your heart. Have you given everything in this family to me?"

Wen Huaiyu never expected to hear his son's voice at this moment, and looked up in surprise. Wen Guli now appeared at the door, looking at him with a domineering aura.

Chapter 69 Zhu Li found Wen Guli: Are you dating Su Zhien?

this......

Why did he come back at this time, and why did he come back at this time? He just interrupted him. Wen Huaiyu originally thought that he could successfully write Gu Wen into the family tree today. The most important thing was to talk more with the old man. As a result, Guli is now back.

When Mr. Wen heard that he had missed his grandson for so long, his hands were shaking. He put down the bird in his hand and looked at him: "Gu Li, is my Gu Li back?"

Wen Guli walked towards the old man, knelt down in front of him and said, "I'm sorry grandpa, it's all because of the unfilial grandson that he left grandpa."

When Mr. Wen saw that he had been back for so long, his eyes were filled with longing for him. He pulled him up and said, "Get up quickly, get up quickly, let grandpa see you. You are really brave. You dare to run away from home, you don't know how terrible grandpa thinks about you. Who gave you the ambition to run away from home? If anyone bullies you, come to grandpa. Grandpa will support you, but you actually You even ran away from home! I'm afraid you don't see me as your grandfather anymore!"

Wen Guli hugged the old man and said in a gentle voice: "I'm sorry, grandpa. I was too impulsive and didn't think carefully before. But don't worry, now that I'm back, I won't be so impulsive and run away from home again. I will always be with you, grandpa." around."

The old man excitedly grabbed his hand and led the person inside, "Let's go in and talk."

Now they are all in the courtyard of this courtyard.

The old man likes this kind of old house, so he doesn't move to any villa. He just lives here in the courtyard with some flowers and plants outside. It looks very comfortable. It's better than those cold high-rise bungalows. There is no special comfort in the courtyard.

Wen Guli helped his grandfather go in with his crutches, while Wen Huaiyu looked at them with a cold face.

When Wen Guli helped his grandfather in, he deliberately glanced at Wen Huaiyu with a provocative look.

Wen Huaiyu was his father no matter what, and he felt very unhappy after being given such a look by his son, so he followed him in.

The genealogy must be written down tomorrow. If not, Wen Guli would think that he would be lawless just relying on the old man's favor.

Wen Huaiyu walked in and saw the two of them talking directly to the old man: "Dad, the purpose of my coming to you today is obvious, which is to write Gu Wen into the family tree. If you don't write it down, I will call you now." The custodian of the ancestral hall came over and wrote him in directly. Anyway, he is also our grandson. You can write him in, so why is your biological grandson not worthy?"

Seeing his expression, Mr. Wen became angry and shouted to the butler on the side: "Send off guests, kick this unfilial son out. For a woman to dare to talk to his father like this, he is really rebelling. He thinks that the genealogy is He can change the genealogy at his will. Who dares to touch it without my order? I, Mr. Wen, will leave it here and tell you. The genealogy can only enter one direct line, and it is only me, Gu Li. Other than Gu Li, there are no other cats or dogs. I don't even recognize the bastard. If you dare to mention that bastard in front of me, I will also kick you out of the family tree. If you don't believe me, you can try with me."

Wen Huaiyu was frightened when he heard this. He didn't want to pick up the sesame seeds and lose the watermelon. He asked for the genealogy name for Gu Wen, but he had nothing.

In the end, there was really no other way and I left angrily.

After Wen Huaiyu left, he felt that the whole room had become much cleaner. The old man grabbed Wen Guli's hand and kept asking him where he went and how he was doing after he left. Why haven't you come back? Why run away from home.

After all, I am getting old and miss my grandson, so I always burst into tears when I spoke.

Wen Guli explained: "Grandpa, I was kicked out of the house before, so I ran away from home. I was too impulsive at that time, and I didn't consider the consequences. I didn't expect that grandpa would be so worried about me. But don't worry, I am now I'm back. After I left, I went to a small village in the south and lived a pretty good life, so you don't have to worry, grandpa. I also found a granddaughter-in-law for you, grandpa."

When the old man heard about this grandson's daughter-in-law, his face suddenly changed, "What do you mean? You have found a partner? But... you are not with that girl from the Zhang family..."

Wen Guli interrupted him: "Grandpa, I have nothing to do with that woman. I just came to her shamelessly. I have never liked her. This time I found someone I want to marry. A person who lives his whole life."

The old man didn't say anything when he heard this, and asked the man again, what is his family background and what is his name? What do you look like and how did you meet him?

Wen Guli didn't answer, and responded perfunctorily: "Grandpa, now is not the time. I can introduce him to you when the time comes. When we get to know him, I will personally bring him in, kowtow to you, pour tea and recognize you as your grandfather."

The old man was relieved when he heard this. After all, he had always been worried about his grandson's life-long event. He wanted to see his grandson get married before he was alive, and then give birth to a fat great-grandson for him to hold. After all, when people get old, they want to enjoy the blessings of the whole family and have children and grandchildren.

He wants to see his grandson get married, start a business, and live a good life, which would make him feel at ease.

"Then where do you live now? Or move back to grandpa and live here. Anyway, don't go back to your dad's house, so as not to see that woman and that bastard."

Wen Guli refused, "Grandpa, I have been with my wife recently. I have no plans to come back for the time being. Let's wait for a while. After a while, when I mature, I will come back with my wife."

The old man thought that after all, he was an adult and had his own thoughts, so he didn't stop him much. He agreed to let him settle the matter as soon as possible and move back. After all, the company was still waiting for him to inherit.

If he doesn't come back as soon as possible, that woman is keeping an eye on him, and the company might even be robbed. He can guard the company for him, but he may not be able to guard it for a lifetime. He has to walk the road to the future on his own.

...

When Wen Guli came out, Tufei kept looking at him in surprise. He didn't react for a long time, thinking that he had seen a ghost.

"Brother, it turns out, it turns out that you... are the eldest young master. You are so rich, but you are so rich, why did you go to our small village?"

Wen Guli hooked Tu Fei's shoulders and said politely: "Probably because God specially arranged it for me to meet my wife. Do you understand?"

Tufei shook his head in confusion: "I don't understand, I only know that this courtyard is so big and you are so rich!"

Wen Guli didn't explain anymore and took him to the mall to buy clothes.

Su Zhien was reluctant to buy clothes for herself, so going to school without a few sets of clothes was not feasible.

When Wen Guli went shopping with Tu Fei, he specifically told him: "Don't tell your sister-in-law that I am rich, and you are not allowed to tell him. I met my family today, so I kept it from us today." You are not allowed to tell everyone about the meeting, do you understand?"

Tufei didn't understand: "Why didn't you tell your sister-in-law? If you didn't tell your sister-in-law, your sister-in-law would definitely be angry! If your sister-in-law finds out about this later, she will definitely get angry with you."

Wen Guli was smoking downstairs. When he heard this, he stubbed out the cigarette and threw it into the trash can. "It's not time yet. Take your time so as not to scare him. The situation in my family is not that simple. My dad's side, If I find out about him, I will definitely not let him go. I don't want him to get hurt in any way when I still don't have the ability to protect him."

Su Zhien's school starts the day after tomorrow, so Wen Guli asked Su Zhien to wear simple clothes for going to school, including white shirts, T-shirts, etc., which were clean and tidy, and a few pairs of pants.

After buying it, he went straight back. When he bought it, he also bought a set for himself.

Several of his brothers in Beihua, whom he had dated before, liked to wear the same clothes as his girlfriends when they were in high school. At that time, he still disliked them, saying they were effeminate, and said they were unworthy. What kind of trap did you fall into, and you're still wearing couple's clothes, you're dead.

If it doesn't take long for me to talk to a partner, I will find that wearing couple's clothes is also good. Wearing the same clothes wherever I go, it is like I have the sovereignty to tell others that Su Zhien is his.

Tufei needed to go to the toilet to urinate in the middle of the trip, but when he returned he couldn't find anyone there.

He is a bit road-crazy, especially since this was his first time visiting a department store like this in this big shopping mall, so after entering, he was confused and couldn't find the way out. He didn't know where the intersection was. He was so anxious that he couldn't find it. When it comes to Big Brother, I don't know what to do.

Just when he was anxious, a man behind him took his hand and stopped him from continuing to walk.

After Doi's wrist was pulled by a warm hand, he turned around in confusion, and was even more dumbfounded when he saw the man in front of him. Isn't this the man on the train last time?

He...why is he right in front of him.

Zhu Li breathed a sigh of relief after looking at the face of the man in front of him.

When he was shopping here just now, he saw a chubby body. He thought that he had seen something wrong, so he quickly followed her and walked behind her. Seeing him walking so fast, he directly pushed her He grabbed his hand and recognized such an iconic body. After seeing this person, he breathed a sigh of relief and asked him: "Hello, my name is Zhu Li. I take the liberty to ask you. Last time on the train When you came forward, I saw you riding a tricycle with a man. Who was that man? Do you know him? Where is he now?"

Tufei suddenly thought of something and asked him: "Are you asking about my sister-in-law? Are you looking for my sister-in-law?"

Zhu Li really doubted whether he had a problem with his understanding or IQ. He patiently explained to him: "I'm not looking for your sister-in-law. I'm not looking for a woman. I'm looking for the man who rode a tricycle with you last time. That man That man is about the same height as you, but much thinner than you. By the way, his name is Su Zhien."

Tufei: "That's right, that is my sister-in-law."

Zhu Li: "???"

sister in law?

Wen Guli just came back from a stroll, and saw Tu Fei chatting with others. He hurried over, fearing that he was abducted: "Why did you ask me to look for you for so long? Isn't it to make you behave?" Stay with me and don't leave."

Tu Fei was about to speak when Zhu Li saw this man appear and was shocked: "Wen Guli?"

After Wen Guli heard the voice, he raised his eyes and looked at him. He also recognized him: "Zhu Li?"

The two families had a long-term cooperation, so they both knew him. When he was young, his grandfather took him to Zhu Li's birthday party.

The two of them played together when they were kids.

Tu Fei quickly said to Wen Guli, "Brother, just now he said he was looking for his sister-in-law."

When Zhu Li and Wen Guli heard this, they were surprised in unison: "Looking for your sister-in-law?"

Zhu Li was a smart man, so he seemed to understand something at this moment and looked at Wen Guli: "So, you and Su Zhien are together, who are you talking about?"

Chapter 70 I am your brother and you are the child of our Zhu family

There was some accusation in these words.

Wen Guli heard that something was wrong with what he said, and looked at him with strange eyes. He wondered what he meant by speaking to him in this tone. Are you accusing him of being in a relationship with Su Zhien?

Wen Guli frowned, a little displeased with him, and said in a cold tone: "It's none of your business. Does it have anything to do with who I'm talking to? Why are you asking so many questions? And how do you know about Su Zhien?"

Zhu Li was unhappy when he heard this.

Tufei was frightened by his elder brother's sudden anger. He didn't know why he was angry. Seeing him talking so loudly to others, he quickly grabbed his hand and reminded him in a low voice: "Brother, please speak more quietly. You are so angry." He spoke too fiercely and scared people."

Wen Guli: "???" How is his elbow turned outward? His speaking voice was normal at this volume.

Wen Guli subconsciously felt that something was not right about Zhu Li, so he was about to leave while pulling Tu Fei.

Zhu Li looked at his resistance and smiled slightly. When he turned to leave, he explained to him in a cold voice: "I am Su Zhien's brother, my brother."

When Wen Guli heard this, he stopped in his steps and turned around to look at him in disbelief, as if he didn't understand. What did he mean by what he just said to him? I thought I heard it wrong.

"Who are you?"

Zhu Li spoke clearly and told him word by word: "I am Su Zhien's brother, my biological brother. His mother is my baby mother, and we are half-brothers."

Wen Guli: "..."

Thinking about it this way, he realized that what he said just now seemed to be a bit fierce.

After he realized his mistake, he coughed and said awkwardly: "My voice has been bad these past two days, so I spoke a bit loudly. Don't worry about it just now."

Zhu Li smiled at him indifferently, but it could be seen that he was not very happy, but he still tried his best to maintain a smile and asked him: "So, are you dating Su Zhien?"

Wen Guli nodded, not daring to speak loudly, so he nodded slightly and said in a very low voice, "Yes."

How crazy you were just now, now you are so obedient.

When Zhu Li heard that the two of them were talking about someone, he stared at him in confusion. He did not expect that his brother actually liked men.

With a raised brow, he then asked: "Then where is he now? I want to find him to recognize my ancestor and return to my clan, and go back with me."

...

Su Zhien cooked a meal in the evening and waited for the two of them to come back. He didn't know where the two of them had gone. They haven't come back yet. He had been cooking for a while, and in order to reward the two of them, he moved them to the construction site. It must be quite hard, so I bought meat and chicken legs for the two of them today.

There are no mobile phones these days, so there is no way to contact them. I can only wait at home and wait eagerly for the loan. I don't see the two of them coming back. I am afraid that something will happen to them. I think about whether to go out. While waiting, I hear the sound of the door opening. .

The door opened, and he walked over, thinking that besides the two of them, he saw another man in a suit walking in.

When Su Zhien saw the man in a suit and ties, he stopped and stared at him. He thought he belonged to the boss of their construction site. After all, he couldn't move bricks with them while wearing a suit.

Su Zhien walked up to Wen Guli and asked him in a low voice, "Who is he?"

Zhu Li saw his younger brother when he came in.

I saw it at the train station last time, but I couldn't find it, which has always been a pity.

In the past few days, he had been thinking about how to find someone. He sent almost all his people to search all over the city, but he couldn't find him. He thought he would have to wait until the semester started to go to the university town to find him, but he didn't expect Now I just met this opportunity.

When looking at the photo, the facial features look a bit like him. They are probably from old photos. They are not as good-looking as the real person. This real person's facial features look very similar to his.

Zhu Li was excited and happy at this moment, because he had found his brother, and finally found him after waiting for so long.

He smiled at him and explained: "Hello, my name is Zhu Li. I am your brother. To be precise, my half-brother. You are a child of our Zhu family."

Su Zhien's head banged at this moment, and he thought he had heard something wrong. He heard that he was... a child of the Zhu family? ?

Su Zhien didn't react. What was going on? So he looked at them blankly.

He was afraid of something, so he reached out and carefully grabbed Wen Guli's hand. He was at a loss because of fear.

Wen Guli held his hand, and his warm hands gave him a great sense of security.

Zhu Li walked in and explained to him the whole story of what happened that year.

After finishing speaking, Zhu Li added: "The reason why my father drove your mother away was because your mother was indeed with the driver at that time. Anyone who saw that look would misunderstand him. He was just too angry and thought your mother had betrayed him. I just left him. My father has been in deep self-blame for the past few years, so he really wants to see you now. You can go back with me. He has been in poor health for the past few years, and the doctor said there is not much time left. So my last thought was to see you."

Su Zhien thought it was funny when he heard what he said. It was because she felt she had betrayed him, so she kicked her mother out of the house and didn't believe her.

As a result, now that I am about to die, I feel guilty and want to take a look at him, so I can bring him back. Why didn't I bring him back all these years ago and let him suffer in the village? Now because I am about to die, I miss him. , so I called him back.

Where can such a good thing exist?

If he hadn't kicked his mother out of the house back then, his mother wouldn't have died, and he wouldn't have ended up like this. Now he wants to take him back because of guilt.

Wen Guli didn't expect that the incident would turn out like this, and he suddenly regretted letting this man come to see his wife.

This father is a real scumbag. Compared to his father, this level of scumbag is comparable.

Because he misunderstood that his wife was sleeping with the driver, he kicked him out. He didn't look for her for so many years. Now that he was dying, he felt guilty and wanted to take a look, so he came to find someone.

If it weren't for what he did back then, his wife wouldn't have suffered so much in the village for so many years.

You should have asked clearly just now not to bring him here, so as not to make his wife feel wronged.

When Wen Guli thought of this and was about to drive people away, Su Zhien suddenly said to him: "Okay, I promise you to go see your father with you. After all, he has only a few days left. If he wants to see me, I will You should meet him."

Zhu Li was stunned for a moment when he heard this. He originally thought that this matter would be a bit tricky. After all, his family had been sorry for him for so many years. He originally thought it would take some time to convince him.

To think that he would agree to it so quickly, he was stunned for a moment, so he didn't waste the opportunity and immediately said to him: "Just tomorrow, it's too late now. I will pick you up early tomorrow morning to go to the hospital to see your father."

Su Zhien agreed and said with a smile: "Okay, then I'll trouble you."

Zhu Li also breathed a sigh of relief at this moment. Things went much faster than he thought.

Zhu Li took the opportunity to speak: "Then will you agree to go home with me? If you agree, can you pack your bags and go back with me now?"

Su Zhien interrupted him decisively: "Tomorrow, wait until tomorrow. I will go to the hospital with you to see the person tomorrow, and then I will decide whether to go home with you. Can you go now! After all, we have to eat. It's not convenient for you to stay here."

Zhu Li thought about it and felt that it was not too much, so he said he was leaving.

When Doi watched him leave, he quickly followed him downstairs, "I'll take you back."

Zhu Li thought about it and thought that he was able to find his brother thanks to the fat boy's help, so he did not refuse to let him send him down.

After Zhu Li left, Wen Guli pinched Su Zhien's face and asked him, "Are you really going to go back with him?"

Su Zhien slapped his hand away, "I don't want to, but I want to take a look at him and ask him why he was so cruel to drive my mother away, and whether he feels guilty or not. As for that home, I can't go back. . It was all because they drove my mother away back then that something happened to my mother. I will never forgive them in my life. I will never admit that I am one of their family members, let alone admit that I have such a father."

Before Wen Guli said anything, Su Zhien thought of something and asked him: "I saw that he was wearing something quite formal just now. Do you think his family is a rich family?"

Zhu Li didn't explain his family situation to him just now, but judging from his extraordinary conversation, he must have been raised like a wealthy person. Plus what he described, he must be rich.

Wen Guli felt guilty when he heard this: "Probably, he must be rich. He looks quite humane, and he wears nice clothes. He probably runs some kind of company."

Su Zhien added: "It seems that they are still a wealthy family, and I don't know how rich they are. But it's useless for me to ask you. You don't know either. We are all poor."

Wen Guli: "..."

No matter what he said, the Zhu family's wealth was comparable to theirs.

They cannot be divided into equal parts, mainly because the industries involved in both sides are different.

The Wen family accounts for the majority of its business through private banking, while the Zhu family accounts for the majority by opening department stores.

After Su Zhien finished speaking, he turned around to eat. Wen Guli was afraid that he would think too much, so he went over to stick to him and said, "I will satisfy you tonight."

When Su Zhien heard what he said, he thought of the scene where he was blocked in the toilet this morning.

He was so bad that he wanted to see the results and even touched it...

The finger is still... that.

So when I heard what he said, I thought he still wanted to do that, so I pinched his chest fiercely: "You gangster."

Wen Guli grabbed his hand and took a bite in his mouth, "Su Zhien, please explain to me why you are such a gangster. Where do you want to go? I mean I will give you a good massage tonight to satisfy you." What are you thinking about when you relax? You can think of me as a gangster, where do you want me to touch you?"

Su Zhien: "..."

...

Tufei went downstairs with Zhu Li with a shy look on his face. Because he was too shy, he stared at him with timid eyes as he walked. Why is this person so good-looking? He is really much prettier than his elder brother, and he is good-looking... and gentle.

Just like the people in the village who said they were very polite scum, that's what they meant.

After Zhu Li arrived downstairs, his assistant drove a car and waited for him downstairs.

Tufei suddenly remembered that he had a new name, so when Zhu Li was about to leave, he took the initiative and said, "Hello, my name is Zhang Shunfeng."

Zhu Li: "..." This name... His cultivation told him to be calm and not laugh, so he smiled and nodded: "Okay, remember it, I will thank you."

After Doi said his name, he smiled knowingly and smiled even more happily. He was ready to show off his skills and said to him, "You are such a polite scum."

Zhu Li: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.1K 28
sharing four walls makes secrets hard to keep •°. *࿐ quiet lee minho / newbie han jisung / roommates au •°. *࿐ 18+ themes baby stays avert your eyes...
612K 63.9K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
426K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.5K 68 5
This is just a little short story. You are a girl, Ginny's friend and this about how you go from being his kid sisters best friend at odds with him t...