Oneshots [seongsang]

By JPrince24

Bunch of Seongsang stories (Seonghwa + Yeosang) from Ateez. I mostly write on yeosangs pov - If there's sid... More

Blue Butterfly
The magic crown
Power of the Wave
KQ University 1.0
KQ University 2.0
Blue snow
The Real Academy
Old friend
Turbulence
Under the mistletoe
Prom?
Behind the white mask
Hidden Identity
Hidden Identity 2
Disco Pang Pang
7 days
In another Life
In another Life 2.0
Debut
Night Schedule
We Race
The podcast
New hairstyle, new self
Our Summer
I found you
Our little moment
Night shift
Night Market
Let's stop Sasængs
tiktok challenge
Sofa Stream
first crush
Makeup model
Your voice
Blue bird
First Snow
Twenty two
His first life
The Rockstar
The Rockstar pt2
Falling on you
Sea troubles

The Accident

299 12 1
By JPrince24

My eyes felt heavy, I barely could move my body, but with a bit of strength, I opened my eyes to a white light. I was in  a room, and I looked to my sides and my surroundings. I was on a hospital bed, and there was a desk on my left side near a closed window. On that desk was a vase with flowers, beautiful white lilies, my favorite.

But why were those there? And why was I in this bed? Where are my parents?  My friends? Oh... Seonghwa, my boyfriend, is he here too? Did we have an accident? Is he hurt?

Many questions were filling up my head. And still, no answer. What time was it?

I look towards my right, there's also a small desk, with my personal things. I found my hethetmon plushie, my phone and a frame, where I was with my friends. They were all there, Hongjoong, Mingi, Yunho, San, Jongho, Seonghwa, and Wooyoung, my best friend. I missed him so much.

Then I turned my phone on, and something unexpected was on my screen.

"30th January 2024?, what. But it's 2020, what's wrong with this thing... wait." I held my head since it started to spin.
"How long was I asleep?"

______________
Seonghwa pov

*sigh*

Seonghwa stared outside from the window of the hotel room. He felt terrible every day since that accident where he could have saved Yeosangs life.

Their life was perfect until then. They managed to debut as an 8 member group, and the world accepted idols in relationships. They had finished their first world tour and were soon going to have more comebacks and tours and meet many fans, but it was all gone.

After the accident, the group took a break for a year, they wanted everyone healthy and re covered but news spread fast that one of the members of the group is in a coma that don't know when he would wake up, or if he ever would.

"Hwa, you're also thinking about yeosang, right?" Wooyoung sat next to his hyung. "I miss him every day so much. The group doesn't feel the same anymore." He commented, starting to tear up.

Seonghwa hugged Wooyoung in silent tears, too. They were in America, and they had just performed their new comeback. The group always promised that the day they were 8 again, they would re-upload all albums with the 8 voices. Since 8 makes 1 team.

After some silence, Seonghwa phone rang. He would have ignored it, but something told him to pick it up.

"Hello?" He said without even looking who called.

"Hyung, is that you?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Yeosang?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wooyoungs head immediately turned to Seonghwa when he heard the voice through the line.

"Yeosang, is that you?" Seonghwa asked, wanting to know if that voice on the other side of the line was his forever boyfriend, if he had awoken up.

"Y-yes hyung, it's me. Where are you, where is Wooyoung and everyone. I miss you." Uncontrollable tears were falling from the two guys listening.

"Yeosang! Please stay there, we will take the first flight to you. Please wait, call a doctor or someone, we will be there as soon as possible." Seonghwa said, getting a 'I will always wait for you, you are my family' in reply from yeosang.

The moment the call ended. Both Wooyoung and Seonghwa started to pack everything. They still had an interview the next day, but they didn't care, all what mattered was that Yeosang woke up.

Wooyoung sent a message through the group chat with the rest that they were catching the first flight back, which was in the next 5 hours. The members seemed confused, but when they read 'he woke up,' it was settled.

______________
Back to yeosangs pov

After I called for a doctor, they seemed surprised. It was like a miracle, they said. The nurses took good care of me. I woke up early around 5 a.m., so it was still dark, but the hours went by, and I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said, not knowing who to expect. Tears started to fall the moment I saw my parents enter. It was 4 years, and they still had the same face, just a bit more Grey hair.

"My son, I knew you would wake up, I've been praying for this every day. You're so strong, I love you so much." My mother said, hugging me while we cried.

My father always seemed strong, but a man cries too. He couldn't handle his happiness. He joined our hug, and we spent there talking for a long time.

I heard from them about the group. They were successful internationally. They made it...without me.
But my mother proved me wrong. The members wanted me there always. She showed my clips of songs the group made for me.
On my birthdays, many fans came to let wishes for me, I was so touched. They missed me. I missed them too, so much.

"Mum... I can't remember what happened. What was the thing that left me here for so long?" She hesitated. I saw her. She said she would let my friends tell me, since they were with me.

I understood and hugged her. "Thank you for always visiting me, even though you work and have so many things to do on your daily life."

It was almost evening, almost 24 hours since I called seonghwa. I knew Wooyoung was there too, I heard him clearly through the phone...
I wanted to see them all. Even though it felt like I was with them a few days ago, it's been 4 years.

Have they changed? It would be funny if Jongho suddenly was taller than Yunho. If Seonghwa had reached his dream of being a rapper.

I drifted slowly to sleep when I heard nurses calling for someone not to run in the hallways. My heart suddenly started to beat fast. I sat up on my bed, waiting with hope when the door to my room opened in a blink.

There he was, he looked more mature, he still was him though. We looked at each other in silence. There were so many things that wanted to be said, but before anything, I spoke.

"You look more handsome,"

I saw him relax, he chuckled and walked to me. The moment his arms embraced my body and my arms around his, I felt him break in tears. I never had seen this side of Seonghwa. He was holding me like he craved for it for so long. "I've missed you so much, Sangie."

Seconds later, the door brushed open again. And there I saw my best friend, he seemed so happy to see me.

"SANGIE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, I CAN'T STOP CRYING. the flight was so long. I wanted to tell the pilot to rush, but the crew wouldn't let me." He came to hug me too.

A minute or two later, the rest came too. We had a big group hug for about 5 minutes. After some talk about me and them, Hongjoong called for a statement he wanted to make.

"I've messaged the company. We will be taking a small break for personal reasons. We want you to be fine, and we want you to know everything that has happened so far to update you in your life. I'm so happy to see you back with us, Yeosang." Hongjoong said as he came to hug me once more.

"Can I ask you guys what happened that made me go in a coma? I tried to remember, but the last thing I know is that we were about to do a soundcheck for an award show, then nothing." I ask towards the leader. I noticed how everyone's face became aware. They were looking at each other to see who would talk.

Then Wooyoung was the one that sat on the bed next to me. He put hind hand on mine and sighed. "We want you to be ready for what im about to tell you. If at any moment you feel something, tell me to stop explaining, OK?" I nodded and took his hand too.

I saw how Hongjoong told the rest, except seonghwa to leave. They would wait outside.

Then Wooyoung talked.

"It was November 2020, we were invited to the new show where we would perform say my name, good lil boy and other songs.
We were on our practice time the day before the show. We were so excited to perform on a big stage all eight of us...

Then, we got on stage, we did our stretching and started with wave. It was going well until someone in the staff yelled something towards the ceiling. It was so fast, you were on the right side of the stage, Seonghwa was just in front of you. We all looked up to see, but it was too late. One of the big lights had fallen. The next moment I blinked I heard a big thund and you were on the floor.."

Wooyoung couldn't continue. His memory of that moment was too much. So Seonghwa tried to finish explaining.
He looked at me, holding my hands.

"In a moment, it looked like we had lost you. The light bulb had fallen right on your head. You were on the floor unconscious, there was blood coming out... so much, we tried waking you up, but you didn't seem to hear us. The paramedics came fast, we heard them say you weren't responding and your pluse was slowing down." He stopped for a moment, I saw tears falling from his eyes, so I gently washed them away.

"We thought we had lost you. You were sent to the hospital, and you were in the ER for almost 12 hours. We couldn't sleep until we knew you were alright. You mean the world to us, you know that, Sangie." He said, giving me a big hug.

"They did a crucial brain surgery to you, where the doctor didn't know when you would wake up or if you would have some memory loss or something but I'm glad you seem fine Yeo, I can't see myself living without my best friend." Wooyoung said in more tears.

"After all, I think I'm glad I don't remember that. Maybe it was too much pain to handle. I'm sorry I worried you all so much." I said when they backed away from our hug.

That night, I spent talking with the rest of the group, they told me about the tours, the albums, the songs they made for me.

Wooyoung showed me the scar that was left from my neck to my back by the accident. It wasn't much visible but it still could be seen. It would be a forever scar, sadly.

Seonghwa made sure that I never felt left out. He would make me eat with him, going out on walks with him, play videogames with Yunho, San and me. Always by my side, he is mine, my boyfriend after all.

A few weeks later. On a morning, I had talked with everyone to make myself shown to the world again. The eight of us decided to make a live stream.
Since I had woken up, the group hadn't done any updates in social media, so atinys were kind of worried.

When the live began, Yunho, Mingi, Jongho, Hongjoong, San and Wooyoung were sitting across 2 sofas greeting atiny.
The captain apologized for our sudden disappearance and told atiny to welcome the group again.

"From today on, the eight makes one team is fulfilled again." And so Seonghwa and I appeard too. I tried to stay calm since it was long ago since I talked with fans.

I waved at the camera and watched the comments pass really fast. 'Yeosang I missed you' 'I'm glad you are fine, welcome back' 'Ateez is complete again, I waited so long' and much more.

"Thank you Atiny that waited for me all this time. I see that you still remember me, I'm so thankful, I will take better of myself. I have to thank the members the most because thanks to you." I said turning to them. "Thanks to you im here today. I promise I'll make the best out of this." I said and sat next to Seonghwa who held my hand tightly.

"You did good." He said side hugging me.

We spent the livestream talking more happily with atiny and the members. Like it was a new start.

______________
THE END
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 758 14
"if anyone looks stunning, put Kang Yeosang in the same room and they'll feel ugly" ".... are you kidding me.." <3 a story based on Yeosang and Jo...
76.3K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
16.8K 150 10
Different scenarios with Ateez and your their girlfriend. How will these play out?✨
3.7K 54 27
Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and angst with a sprinkle of smut cuz I'm not good at writing