Rebirth of the sweet husband...

נכתב על ידי Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... עוד

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 61-65

471 9 6
נכתב על ידי Demens88c

Chapter 61 Zhu Li arrives at Su's house: I'm here to take my brother home

After Su Zhien sorted out his emotions, he returned home. He didn't want to stay in that home anymore, so now he went back to pack his things. He planned to go out to find a place tonight and leave this place on the early morning train tomorrow morning. Don't stay here any longer.

Fortunately, I was cautious and feared that it would be unsafe to leave my admission notice at home, so I always put the admission notice in my pocket and carry it with me. It is always in my pocket now.

When I got home, I heard someone inside looking for something, with a hurried voice: "How is it? I found it but there is no picture. Where did that little bitch Su Zhien put the admission notice? Her admission If the notice is stolen, he will definitely not be able to report, and then you will go to school in his place."

After Su Tubao watched that bitch leave, he thought of stealing his admission notice. It was much easier to do now that he was not at home. However, he couldn't find the admission notice after searching for a long time. He was anxious. He broke out in a sweat, "I don't know what's going on. I've searched all over the house and can't find it. Where can his admission notice go? Could it be on him?"

Cai Xiaohong: "How is it possible? How could he put such an important thing on his body? It must be at home. Look carefully and hurry up. Don't let that little bitch come back. Wait for him to come back. He will definitely see it Will tell."

Su Youqian was smoking inside and didn't stop him when he saw them.

After all, as a father, he hopes that his son can go to the best university, even if this method is a bit dirty.

While he was smoking, he raised his eyes and saw the people coming in. He was startled and called them quickly: "Zhien, you...are you back? Where did you run just now?"

Cai Xiaohong looked so anxiously inside and stopped looking for it. She just came out and asked him for it.

She shouted to him in a matter-of-fact tone: "Su Zhien, where is your admission letter? You give the admission letter to your brother, and he will go to Beihua University in your place. You switch with your brother, and then you go and replace him. Go to this North China Normal University."

Su Zhien didn't have time to get angry when he heard this, but he laughed at this man's stupid behavior, "So? Why? Why should I switch with him?"

"Where is the reason? Just because we have raised you for so many years. If we hadn't raised you, you would have died long ago. You should repay the kindness for so many years, right? Although you are not our biological child, we have raised you This is a fact, right? If you give that admission letter to your brother, and if you give him the degree, you will treat it as if everything has been settled with our family."

When Su Tubao came out of the house, he felt that this was reasonable, and asked Su Zhien confidently, with a smug voice: "That is, our family has supported you as a great benefactor for so many years, and you should repay it. So we don't If you ask me to pay it back, just give me this admission notice, and we will exchange it, and I will go to school for you in the future."

Su Zhien sneered when he heard this, and retorted in a cold tone: "I have never seen anyone as shameless as you. You have raised me for so many years. Do you want to raise me, or do you raise a dog or an animal to serve as your nanny?" Growing up, did you treat me as your own? I have done housework for you all these years, isn't it worth the price? You raised me just to let me serve you, do you really want to Let me survive?"

Cai Xiaohong was so angry at what he said that her chest hurt. She refused to admit it: "Look at what you said. Do you think if we hadn't raised you, how could you have grown so big? Although we were right behind us. You're not good, but you should be. We can't raise you in vain. Besides, it's always a fact that we raised you. No matter how we treat you, you should repay us now. Now give me the admission notice, Hand over your admission letter immediately."

Su Zhien didn't want to deal with these bandits and robbers.

So I ignored their words, pushed Su Tubao away, walked in and prepared to pack up and leave.

Seeing him packing his things, Cai Xiaohong knew that he must be going to school. He quickly went in and said, "You want to leave, right? You can leave if you want. You can leave if you give me this admission notice, otherwise I will Lock you here and you will never leave this home for the rest of your life, I will lock you up until you grow old."

When Su Zhien heard this, she couldn't help but kicked the stool next to her in front of her. She said in a bad tone: "You can lock me here. Now go out and take a look. You think I have no backer. I don't." There is no one to protect me backstage, right? Wen Guli has a group of his younger brothers outside. If I don't have time to go out, we will rush in. What will be the consequences then? You can imagine, if you want to die, just I'm locked up here, who is afraid of whom?"

Cai Xiaohong was really scared when she heard what he said. She thought of being kicked against the wall today, and the back of her head still hurts. She really didn't dare to act like a monster anymore. She was afraid that people would rush in and it would be really bad. But at this time She pinched Su Youqian who had been silent for a long time.

"Hurry up, tell him quickly, tell him that you need the admission notice. Do you still want your own son to live well? There is no reason for you to help an outsider and not help your own son? If your son can attend this school in the future, he will have a bright future, so hurry up."

Su Youqian really had no choice when he heard this. He also wanted his son to live a good life and have a future, so he walked towards Su Zhien cowardly, plopped down, knelt down in front of Su Zhien, and then She reached out and hugged his thigh and apologized to him: "Zhien, it's all my fault. I'm sorry for you. It's all my incompetence and failure to help you all these years. But you see that I've been good to you for so many years. I Since I have never bullied you, would you please give this admission letter to your brother? You let your brother go to this university. We are the only child in our family, and we just want him to live a good life. I beg you. Yes, I beg you, please, our family has raised you for so many years, it's time for you to repay our family."

Su Zhien originally thought that his father was a bit better, at least he had never been mean to him since he was a child.

But now it seems that he has really stabbed someone's bandit den, and this den is full of bandits.

"Why? I ask you why? Now you want to give him my notice? I give him good things, have you ever thought of giving good things to me? You have let me eat it since I was a child. Have you ever had good meat? Either give me leftovers or let me eat chicken butts. Have you bought me any clothes for me? They all make me wear tattered clothes. What good things do you let me experience? Have you passed? Why should I give you such a good college admission notice just because you raised me? You are not raising me, you are just abusing me! What do I owe you? Is that so? I don't owe you anything. Since you were little, you asked me to serve you and I've already given it back to you."

After Su Zhien finished speaking, he kicked Su Youqian away. After hearing his identity, he was completely disappointed with this family and would no longer have any extravagant expectations for them or treat them well.

All his things in this house were given by his family. He didn't pack up the tattered clothes or anything else. He just took his schoolbag and other things and left with these things.

After he goes to Beihua and starts a new life, he can do anything. He doesn't need to buy Su Tubao's tattered clothes anymore!

...

Cai Xiaohong and Su Tubao watched him leave like this, unable to do anything. They were so angry that they stamped their feet and didn't know what to do.

The two of them wanted to arrest him, but there were a bunch of people outside who couldn't do it and they couldn't call the police. They didn't know who they were arresting.

...

Su Zhien stayed at Wen Guli's house last night. Of course, the two of them just covered themselves with quilts and just chatted. They didn't do anything and slept until dawn.

Wen Guli was not a beast. He knew how sad his wife was now. I definitely wouldn't touch it, so I slept until dawn and got up early the next morning.

The wet nurse had nothing to eat on the train, so she got up early in the morning and got some dry food. After calling them up, the three of them prepared to go back.

Wen Guli held Su Zhien's hand. When the two were about to arrive at the entrance of the village, Su Zhien suddenly thought of something and said to Wen Guli: "I seem to have left something at home. I will go home to get it now. Wait for me ."

...

Cai Xiaohong washed clothes early in the morning, and the basin was full of dirty water, so now she had to pour out the water in the basin.

When you are about to dump it, you find two men outside wearing suits who look human-like, and they don't look like people from the countryside. They look like people from the city. I don't know what is going on, but they keep walking towards Look here.

She felt that there was something wrong with this man being sneaky, so she called him: "Mom, who are you? What are you doing sneaking around in front of our house? It's not a thief who wants to steal something, is it dressed like this?" Stealing something?"

Zhu Li looked at the assistant standing aside. Giving him a look, the assistant understood immediately, stepped forward and handed Cai Xiaohong a business card, "Hello, madam, I would like to ask if Ms. Su Meng is here? Our young master wants to find her. Take her home. .And her son."

Cai Xiaohong was dumbfounded when she heard this. She didn't understand the meaning. She looked at the man on the side and asked carefully: "Who are you? Why did you come to see these two? What is your relationship?"

Without waiting for the assistant to speak, Zhu Li said: "She is my baby mother. My father misunderstood her because something happened before and kicked them both out, so now I am here to take them home. I am here to pick me up." Brother, come home."

Chapter 62 Your brother's name is Su Zhien

Cai Xiaohong was dumbfounded when she heard this. What is going on? Why is there still such a thing? This man looks well-dressed, and he doesn't come from a poor family at first glance. Moreover, he is dressed so brightly that he looks like he comes from a wealthy family.

There is also a rich family, and they want to take Su Meng back... and this woman's son. Isn't this woman's son Su Zhien?

Does that mean that Su Zhien is also the child of a rich man?

Cai Xiaohong didn't expect that her whole face would turn pale after this, and she was so angry that she gritted her teeth. She didn't expect that such a thing would happen. That kid turned out to be the child of a rich man. Why should he?

Wasn't Su Meng being kept? But the second wife of some wealthy family?

The more Cai Xiaohong thought about it, the more something was wrong. She would not tell him such a good truth.

If she doesn't tell this man, Su Zhien knows where he is. Anyway, this bastard has left now, and they won't be able to meet him. It's better not to meet him, and they will never be able to recognize him in this life.

She didn't want to live such a poor life here, and then let this little bitch recognize a rich father and suddenly become a rich man.

So she drove them away directly and said in a bad tone: "Go away, go away. I don't know what Su Meng you are talking about. I don't know this person. Go away quickly. You are looking for the wrong place. This village There are no such people in the first place, so you should go to other villages to find them, as there is no one you want here."

The assistant next to Zhu Li was unhappy when he heard this. He pointed at the house and asked, "We didn't find a mistake. I just don't have a photo of your house. The background of the photo is exactly the same as this house, so it must be in this house. Could it be?" Has the owner changed? Do you know where the previous owner is?"

Cai Xiaohong had a bad temper and grabbed the bucket on the side to drive them away, "Don't you understand people? Didn't you hear what I said? I said there is no such person, and I don't know this person. This family We have always lived here, so hurry up and leave. If you don't leave, I won't be polite. My bucket is filled with feces and urine. This is used to pour fertilizer in the fields. If you are not afraid, I will pour it on you. ah!"

Zhu Li had severe mysophobia. After being warned like this, he took a step back and could smell the smell even from a distance.

There was no choice but to leave.

Just when Zhu Li turned around to leave, Su Youqian came over, stopped them and asked, "Wait a minute, I just heard you talking about Su Meng. Who are you and why are you looking for her?"

Zhu Li kept a distance from him because he had just come back from the fields and was now covered in sloppy cement: "Who are you?"

Su Youqian said: "I'm talking about Su Meng's brother. She has died a long time ago. I want to ask you, why are you looking for her?"

Seeing that he actually said it, Cai Xiaohong was so angry that she stepped forward, grabbed his ears, and said, "Old guy, what are you doing? Come in quickly and the work is not finished yet. Why do you care about them?" They are not good people at first glance, don't be fooled."

Su Youqian was really pushed to the extreme now. He pushed this woman's hand away and said, "You stinky bitch, you don't have to worry about my affairs. I know how to do it myself. Now I just want to know what they want Su Meng to do." ,who are they?"

After hearing what he said, Zhu Li became hopeful and explained to him: "Hello, sir, my name is Zhu Li. Ms. Su Meng is my father's second wife and also my baby mother. This time I have traveled so far away from home. Beihua came to find her just to take her back to our Zhu family. So, where is she and her child now? Why did you say she was dead just now? "

Su Youqian felt a little regretful when he heard this. He sighed and said with a sad face: "Why do you think you are here? Why are you here at this time? If you had come earlier, Xiaomeng wouldn't have to suffer these grievances. He He died a long time ago. He died during childbirth and died after the child was born. But the child is fine. The child has grown up. The child is living a good life now. He was admitted to college, but you came late. One step later, the child has probably left a long time ago. He is now going to Beihua, where he was admitted to Beihua University. I don't know if it was today's train or yesterday's train. He left yesterday. If you had come earlier, you would have Okay, we can meet again."

Cai Xiaohong was really pissed off by this blind person. Why did he tell others so much and publish all of this? Wasn't that an advantage for that bastard? So I was very angry and kept grabbing his clothes, reminding him to stop talking.

Su Youqian originally felt very sorry for Zhien. Now that his brother has come to visit her, he can't hurt him again. Therefore, Su Youqian doesn't care about this woman anymore.

Zhu Li didn't expect that there would be such a mistake. As soon as he arrived, his brother left. When he was about to leave to find someone at the train station, Su Youqian gave him a photo from his pocket: " Look at this photo of our family. Here, the shorter one is Zhien. By the way, his name is Zhien, and his name is Su Zhien. Now I can't help you find him. He... ...Now that he has left and is in college, if you want to find him, just go find someone with his photo. You who are rich and powerful can find someone faster than us. I don't have anything to ask of you, so I hope you can Be kind to him. He is quite miserable. He has no father and no mother, and he has reached this age."

Zhu Li took the photo and took a look, and saw the shorter man with deep eyes.

He nodded and expressed his gratitude: "Thank you, uncle. When I find the person, I will come back and reward him generously."

After Cai Xiaohong heard the word "heavy reward", her eyes lit up. It turned out that she was rich.

She quickly reached out and took his hand and said: "No, why are you leaving? What are you leaving now? Then you just said you would give him money. I told you that we have taken care of him since he was a child, so you Should we give us money? His mother died early, and his father didn't want him, so I raised him. I am his other mother to him, so you should give me some money. Thank me for that."

Zhu Li listened to this woman's words, looked at her greedy smile, and took away his hand with a smile: "Don't worry, after I find my biological brother and definitely hear my brother say thank you, I will naturally Thank you personally, but if my brother says something bad about you, just be careful."

Cai Xiaohong was quite happy because she had money, but after hearing this, she became frightened and had goose bumps. His eyes were a bit dangerous.

She thought it was really such a cheap thing, but she was so threatened that she lost her courage.

...

Su Zhien originally wanted to go back, but Tufei hurriedly walked towards him carrying his luggage: "Brother, sister-in-law, I'm here! Also, sister-in-law just went to the eldest brother's house and found your jade pendant here. So, I found it for you."

What Tu Fei was holding was a small jade pendant. Su Zhien breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the jade pendant coming back. He had been wearing this jade pendant since he was a child to keep him safe. He didn't know if it was His biological mother put it on him. Anyway, this jade pendant has been on him since he could remember.

So when he didn't see this jade pendant just now, he was worried, thinking that he had dropped it at the Su family's house, and wanted to go back to get it, but now that he is back, he doesn't have to go back.

Doi packed all his luggage. Seeing him like this, Wen Guli was so angry that he almost fainted: "Tufei, are you telling me the truth? Do you really want to go to Beihua with me?"

Tufei nodded very sonorously and forcefully: "That's right, brother, I just want to go to Beihua with you. I said that we will be together for life and death in this life. When you rescued me from my uncle, I told you, The soil is your person in life, and your soul in death."

Wen Guli really couldn't stand him anymore. She left early in the morning just to prevent him from following her to Beihua. She had to take care of too many things when going to Beihua. She was afraid that he would get used to living in a small village and wouldn't be able to bear the big crowd. place, and now that he is about to follow him, there is really no other way.

...

Wen Guli and the others all bought hard sleeper tickets. Unlike the previous trip to Yangcheng, which took more than ten hours to get there, now it takes at least three days to go to Beihua from the south to the north. The trains these days are huge. Slowly.

If I don't sit on this hard couch, I might die.

He found someone to write a letter of introduction and bought three tickets.

Now that Doi is here, a ticket must be given to him. After all, Doi's figure cannot be crowded with anyone. He is the only one who occupies it.

The wet nurse had another bed by herself, so there was only one ticket left. With one ticket, Wen Guli and Su Zhien could squeeze together.

Su Zhien saw a few of them getting on the train. The tickets were not enough points at all, so he asked Wen Guli: "Let's buy another ticket. This is really not enough points."

"No." Wen Guli hugged him and threw him on the bed. Their ticket was on the lower bunk, and the nanny was on the other side. "You can't buy tickets now. If you buy tickets again, you can only buy the hard seat. It won't hurt you to sit there for three days. That's it. It's not like the two of us haven't slept together before. What are you afraid of?"

Tufei heard the two of them arguing about the uneven distribution of beds. At this time, he stuck his head out of the middle bed and said to him: "Brother, don't you have enough sleep? If you don't have enough sleep, sleep with me. You can squeeze in with me." "

Wen Guli reached out and buried his head in it: "Shut up!"

Tufei: "..."

...

After Zhu Li heard that his brother was not here, he didn't waste time and bought a ticket back to Beihua University. After all, he knew that Beihua University was there. When he went back, he could just go to Beihua University and find Su Zhien. .

So now he followed his assistant on the train and embarked on the return journey.

Chapter 63 Wen Guli, can you stop...

It's just that because Zhu Li is rich, he and his assistant bought high-end soft sleepers.

These days, the price of a soft sleeper is more than three times higher than that of a hard sleeper. You may not be able to afford one if you have a letter of introduction. They are all bought for people with a certain status.

Zhu Li's soft sleeper was only one carriage away from Su Zhien's hard sleeper.

Zhu Li happened to be in the first compartment with a soft sleeper, while Su Zhien's compartment was the last compartment with hard sleepers.

separated in the middle.

Zhu Li didn't know why he always felt strange after getting in the car. The assistant looked at him like this and asked doubtfully: "What's wrong, young master? You look worried."

Zhu Li took a look at the photo he took out from his seat and looked at his younger brother in the photo. After thinking for a while, he asked him: "Do you think my younger brother looks like me?"

The assistant smiled: "Don't tell me they look alike. I took a look at this photo just now. Your brother and you have very similar facial features, but your brother looks more immature, probably because he is still young. He doesn't look as good as you. He is sharp and not as mature as you. He does have the heroic spirit of the master between his eyebrows. But, Master, do you really want to take your brother back? Now you can't find anyone when you go back. Doesn't this mean that it was arranged by God? God I don't want you to find your younger brother. You are now the only heir of the Zhu family. If you find him, will your younger brother snatch it from you?"

Zhu Li put the photos away and said, "No, it's mine and he can't take it away. If he can take it, it's his ability. I'm not as strong as others, so it's right to abdicate and give way to others. After all, it's our family. , I'm sorry for letting him live and suffer outside for so many years. It's time to take him home and take good care of him. Moreover, his mother has been kind to me. No matter how you say it, I owe him a favor. Please pay it back slowly. "

...

Su Zhien had no choice but to squeeze together with Wen Guli. Fortunately, because he was thin and didn't have much fat on his body, it was just right for two people to share a hard bed.

At night, when Su Zhien came back from washing up, Wen Guli was lying on the bed. Su Zhien put away his things and also lay on the bed.

At this moment, Doi came down from the middle bedroom. After seeing that both of them were ready, he went to wash himself. After washing, he suddenly walked towards the carriage on the right. He was originally heading towards the carriage on the left, but because He was a little sleepy and wanted to sleep after eating, so he went in the wrong direction and went directly to the carriage on the right. There was a door here. After he opened the door, he looked at the person in the first carriage and looked around to see if he was leaving. Wrong, why is this different from his car?

Doi had never taken a train before, and this was his first time taking a train, so he was shocked when he saw that he was in the wrong carriage and didn't know what to do.

He was standing there and blinking at the person in front of him. He was dumbfounded. His first reaction was, Oh my god, this man is so handsome, even more handsome than his eldest brother.

He once thought that his eldest brother was the most handsome man he had ever seen, but when he looked at the man in front of him, he felt that he was really even more handsome than his eldest brother.

The soil and fertilizer are stuck here and cannot get out.

Zhu Li looked at the man who had arrived in front of him in the carriage, and looked at him motionless with blinking eyes. He was frightened by the man in front of him.

"Who are you? What are you doing?"

Doi swallowed when he heard his voice. He was a little surprised when he looked at the bed, "It's not my train car. Why am I here? My train car? Why am I here? What kind of place is this?" ?"

Zhu Li: "..."

The assistant next to him thought he had met a fool, and said to him in disgust: "You must have gone to the wrong carriage. This is a soft sleeper carriage. Looking at you, you can't even afford a soft sleeper carriage." Well, go and take a look at the other compartment in front, it should be a hard sleeper."

Tufei looked at it and saw that he must have gone to the wrong place. He felt embarrassed, touched his head, and smiled at him: "It turns out that I went to the wrong place. Hehe, I'm sorry, I'm leaving now."

Zhu Li: "..."

Tufei was so close and ran back, his heart beating very fast when he went back. When he saw that man just now, he thought his mother was so good-looking.

Doi and the others went to the carriage above and saw it as soon as they entered. It was then that the eldest brother made the right move.

Tufei happily walked to Wen Guli's bed, sat down and said to him: "Brother, eldest brother, I just saw someone who is more handsome than you."

Wen Guli said with a cold face: "You must have seen it wrong."

Tufei was unhappy: "No, I'm looking at people. What's wrong?"

Wen Guli: "There is no way there is anyone more handsome than me. You must have seen it wrong. Get up here quickly. You are blocking my wife's position."

Tufei: "..."

After what he said, Doi had no choice but to go back to bed. When he went back to bed and lay down, he was no longer sleepy. When he closed his eyes, he thought of the man just now, which made him excited now.

He didn't know why he was so excited when he saw that man.

Doi originally wanted to ask his eldest brother, so he stuck his head out from the middle bunk, looked down, and saw the two people below hugging each other and kissing each other, looking like they were inseparable, so hot He was so frightened that he quickly covered his eyes and did not dare to look.

The elder brother said that children should not watch this kind of thing.

However, Doi's face turned red when he saw the scene just now, and he couldn't help but want to peek again. He looked over and found that the two of them were still kissing, which made him go back shyly. He was very shy. He also wanted to Kissed someone.

The way the eldest brother nibbles on the sister-in-law's mouth doesn't look like he's biting a pig's trotters, so the kiss must be as delicious as the pig's trotters.

...

lower berth.

It was already time, so the conductor came over and turned off the light. After turning off the light, everyone was resting. The wet nurse had gone to bed long ago, and Doi must have gone to sleep long ago.

Su Zhien wanted to sleep originally. After all, it was really easy for me to fall asleep as I was swaying on the train, but he couldn't fall asleep at this time, mainly because the person holding him was too irritating.

"Wen... Wen Guli, can you sleep?" Su Zhien blushed angrily and told him in a low voice, with a hint of shyness and embarrassment.

Wen Guli bit his ear when he heard this. Now he was holding Su Zhien, who was lying on his side. "Nonsense, I'm not sleeping while I'm holding you. Am I doing Tai Chi?"

Su Zhien: "...I asked you to sleep well, but you didn't sleep well at all. That thing of yours...can you, don't do this, it's touching me..."

Wen Guli didn't expect him to say this, so after reacting, he smiled softly, bit his ear, blew the cool breeze and said, "I can't help it. My automatic reaction after seeing you. I can't hide it. "

Su Zhien: "..."

"It misses you so much."

Wen Guli's voice was low and so damn gentle at this moment, it could really drive people crazy.

Su Zhien really regretted it, why did she have a ticket with him?

At this time, it is better to squeeze it together with soil and fertilizer.

It's better than this situation. If he is neither good nor bad, he will be humiliated.

...

When Doi went to wash up early the next morning, he deliberately ran to the car next to him to take a look. He wanted to see the man he saw yesterday to see if he had made a mistake. After seeing him later, he didn't. I couldn't help but blush.

Just appearing here like this, with such a huge body, it is difficult for people not to see him.

When Zhu Li saw this man again, he looked at him with raised eyebrows and wondered why he went to the wrong place again.

Tu Fei still pretended to be garlic and said: "Oh, I seem to have gone to the wrong place again, I will go back first."

When Tu Fei returned home, he sat with the nanny, and kept giggling while sitting together.

Later, the fertilizer started to rise again, and he told Wen Guli and the others that he had to go to the toilet, because the toilet was right next to it.

Then Doi went to the carriage again and peeked at the man.

Tufei did this over and over again, all the while running to the toilet.

While Su Zhien was eating the apple, he looked at Tufei like this and wondered: "Why does Tufei keep running to the toilet?"

Wen Guli looked at him like this and thought for a moment and said, "Maybe it's because of his bad kidneys? He's finished. His kidneys are no longer good at such a young age. His kidneys are severely damaged."

Su Zhien also understood what he meant. He suddenly looked at Wen Guli in surprise, and his ears suddenly turned red.

Wen... Wen Guli seemed to have never gone to the toilet very often. It seemed like it had been a long time since he went to the toilet.

So... always going to the toilet is the reason for bad kidneys. So Wen Guli... does it mean that his kidneys are very good?

Wen Guli saw through his thoughts at a glance, hugged his neck, brought him in front of him and leaned into his ear, and said softly, "Yes. My kidneys are very good and I am very strong."

Su Zhien was really embarrassed by him and pushed him away awkwardly, "Go away."

...

Tufei kept running to that carriage, which made Zhu Li's assistant ask Zhu Li in confusion: "Is there something wrong with this fat man's head? He doesn't look like a normal person. He must have an IQ defect."

Zhu Li also had this idea.

But I didn't expose it. After all, I have to give people a little care, because they are already miserable.

When Tu Fei went back, he thought about saying hello to others. It would be so uneducated to say my name is Tu Fei when talking to others, so when he went back he asked Su Zhien in a loud voice: "Sister-in-law, we are here. You are the most literate, can you give me a name? I don't want to be called Tufei anymore, I think this name is so ugly. But I gave myself a name and I'm not satisfied with it."

Wen Guli looked at him with disgust: "Why is it so unpleasant? Tell me, why is it so unpleasant? This is the name I gave you as your eldest brother. This is my deep love for you. How can it be unpleasant? Already?"

Tufei said embarrassedly: "But brother, you said you have a primary school diploma. That's the level of naming for a primary school diploma. I don't want you to name me. I want my sister-in-law to name me. No matter how you say it, it's a name chosen by a college student." It must sound good. I just thought of one for myself, what do you think?"

Su Zhien: "What did you name yourself?"

Tufei: "Zhang Tianci. What do you think of this name?"

Su Zhien: "..."

Wen Guli suddenly laughed and asked Su Zhien, "Do you know what Tufei's original name was?"

Su Zhien looked at him with confusion and curiosity: "What's your name?"

Wen Guli: "Zhang Goudan."

"puff--"

Su Zhien really couldn't hold it back. He was eating an apple, but after hearing these words, he spit out the apple residue.

Chapter 63 Wen Guli, can you stop...

It's just that because Zhu Li is rich, he and his assistant bought high-end soft sleepers.

These days, the price of a soft sleeper is more than three times higher than that of a hard sleeper. You may not be able to afford one if you have a letter of introduction. They are all bought for people with a certain status.

Zhu Li's soft sleeper was only one carriage away from Su Zhien's hard sleeper.

Zhu Li happened to be in the first compartment with a soft sleeper, while Su Zhien's compartment was the last compartment with hard sleepers.

separated in the middle.

Zhu Li didn't know why he always felt strange after getting in the car. The assistant looked at him like this and asked doubtfully: "What's wrong, young master? You look worried."

Zhu Li took a look at the photo he took out from his seat and looked at his younger brother in the photo. After thinking for a while, he asked him: "Do you think my younger brother looks like me?"

The assistant smiled: "Don't tell me they look alike. I took a look at this photo just now. Your brother and you have very similar facial features, but your brother looks more immature, probably because he is still young. He doesn't look as good as you. He is sharp and not as mature as you. He does have the heroic spirit of the master between his eyebrows. But, Master, do you really want to take your brother back? Now you can't find anyone when you go back. Doesn't this mean that it was arranged by God? God I don't want you to find your younger brother. You are now the only heir of the Zhu family. If you find him, will your younger brother snatch it from you?"

Zhu Li put the photos away and said, "No, it's mine and he can't take it away. If he can take it, it's his ability. I'm not as strong as others, so it's right to abdicate and give way to others. After all, it's our family. , I'm sorry for letting him live and suffer outside for so many years. It's time to take him home and take good care of him. Moreover, his mother has been kind to me. No matter how you say it, I owe him a favor. Please pay it back slowly. "

...

Su Zhien had no choice but to squeeze together with Wen Guli. Fortunately, because he was thin and didn't have much fat on his body, it was just right for two people to share a hard bed.

At night, when Su Zhien came back from washing up, Wen Guli was lying on the bed. Su Zhien put away his things and also lay on the bed.

At this moment, Doi came down from the middle bedroom. After seeing that both of them were ready, he went to wash himself. After washing, he suddenly walked towards the carriage on the right. He was originally heading towards the carriage on the left, but because He was a little sleepy and wanted to sleep after eating, so he went in the wrong direction and went directly to the carriage on the right. There was a door here. After he opened the door, he looked at the person in the first carriage and looked around to see if he was leaving. Wrong, why is this different from his car?

Doi had never taken a train before, and this was his first time taking a train, so he was shocked when he saw that he was in the wrong carriage and didn't know what to do.

He was standing there and blinking at the person in front of him. He was dumbfounded. His first reaction was, Oh my god, this man is so handsome, even more handsome than his eldest brother.

He once thought that his eldest brother was the most handsome man he had ever seen, but when he looked at the man in front of him, he felt that he was really even more handsome than his eldest brother.

The soil and fertilizer are stuck here and cannot get out.

Zhu Li looked at the man who had arrived in front of him in the carriage, and looked at him motionless with blinking eyes. He was frightened by the man in front of him.

"Who are you? What are you doing?"

Doi swallowed when he heard his voice. He was a little surprised when he looked at the bed, "It's not my train car. Why am I here? My train car? Why am I here? What kind of place is this?" ?"

Zhu Li: "..."

The assistant next to him thought he had met a fool, and said to him in disgust: "You must have gone to the wrong carriage. This is a soft sleeper carriage. Looking at you, you can't even afford a soft sleeper carriage." Well, go and take a look at the other compartment in front, it should be a hard sleeper."

Tufei looked at it and saw that he must have gone to the wrong place. He felt embarrassed, touched his head, and smiled at him: "It turns out that I went to the wrong place. Hehe, I'm sorry, I'm leaving now."

Zhu Li: "..."

Tufei was so close and ran back, his heart beating very fast when he went back. When he saw that man just now, he thought his mother was so good-looking.

Doi and the others went to the carriage above and saw it as soon as they entered. It was then that the eldest brother made the right move.

Tufei happily walked to Wen Guli's bed, sat down and said to him: "Brother, eldest brother, I just saw someone who is more handsome than you."

Wen Guli said with a cold face: "You must have seen it wrong."

Tufei was unhappy: "No, I'm looking at people. What's wrong?"

Wen Guli: "There is no way there is anyone more handsome than me. You must have seen it wrong. Get up here quickly. You are blocking my wife's position."

Tufei: "..."

After what he said, Doi had no choice but to go back to bed. When he went back to bed and lay down, he was no longer sleepy. When he closed his eyes, he thought of the man just now, which made him excited now.

He didn't know why he was so excited when he saw that man.

Doi originally wanted to ask his eldest brother, so he stuck his head out from the middle bunk, looked down, and saw the two people below hugging each other and kissing each other, looking like they were inseparable, so hot He was so frightened that he quickly covered his eyes and did not dare to look.

The elder brother said that children should not watch this kind of thing.

However, Doi's face turned red when he saw the scene just now, and he couldn't help but want to peek again. He looked over and found that the two of them were still kissing, which made him go back shyly. He was very shy. He also wanted to Kissed someone.

The way the eldest brother nibbles on the sister-in-law's mouth doesn't look like he's biting a pig's trotters, so the kiss must be as delicious as the pig's trotters.

...

lower berth.

It was already time, so the conductor came over and turned off the light. After turning off the light, everyone was resting. The wet nurse had gone to bed long ago, and Doi must have gone to sleep long ago.

Su Zhien wanted to sleep originally. After all, it was really easy for me to fall asleep as I was swaying on the train, but he couldn't fall asleep at this time, mainly because the person holding him was too irritating.

"Wen... Wen Guli, can you sleep?" Su Zhien blushed angrily and told him in a low voice, with a hint of shyness and embarrassment.

Wen Guli bit his ear when he heard this. Now he was holding Su Zhien, who was lying on his side. "Nonsense, I'm not sleeping while I'm holding you. Am I doing Tai Chi?"

Su Zhien: "...I asked you to sleep well, but you didn't sleep well at all. That thing of yours...can you, don't do this, it's touching me..."

Wen Guli didn't expect him to say this, so after reacting, he smiled softly, bit his ear, blew the cool breeze and said, "I can't help it. My automatic reaction after seeing you. I can't hide it. "

Su Zhien: "..."

"It misses you so much."

Wen Guli's voice was low and so damn gentle at this moment, it could really drive people crazy.

Su Zhien really regretted it, why did she have a ticket with him?

At this time, it is better to squeeze it together with soil and fertilizer.

It's better than this situation. If he is neither good nor bad, he will be humiliated.

...

When Doi went to wash up early the next morning, he deliberately ran to the car next to him to take a look. He wanted to see the man he saw yesterday to see if he had made a mistake. After seeing him later, he didn't. I couldn't help but blush.

Just appearing here like this, with such a huge body, it is difficult for people not to see him.

When Zhu Li saw this man again, he looked at him with raised eyebrows and wondered why he went to the wrong place again.

Tu Fei still pretended to be garlic and said: "Oh, I seem to have gone to the wrong place again, I will go back first."

When Tu Fei returned home, he sat with the nanny, and kept giggling while sitting together.

Later, the fertilizer started to rise again, and he told Wen Guli and the others that he had to go to the toilet, because the toilet was right next to it.

Then Doi went to the carriage again and peeked at the man.

Tufei did this over and over again, all the while running to the toilet.

While Su Zhien was eating the apple, he looked at Tufei like this and wondered: "Why does Tufei keep running to the toilet?"

Wen Guli looked at him like this and thought for a moment and said, "Maybe it's because of his bad kidneys? He's finished. His kidneys are no longer good at such a young age. His kidneys are severely damaged."

Su Zhien also understood what he meant. He suddenly looked at Wen Guli in surprise, and his ears suddenly turned red.

Wen... Wen Guli seemed to have never gone to the toilet very often. It seemed like it had been a long time since he went to the toilet.

So... always going to the toilet is the reason for bad kidneys. So Wen Guli... does it mean that his kidneys are very good?

Wen Guli saw through his thoughts at a glance, hugged his neck, brought him in front of him and leaned into his ear, and said softly, "Yes. My kidneys are very good and I am very strong."

Su Zhien was really embarrassed by him and pushed him away awkwardly, "Go away."

...

Tufei kept running to that carriage, which made Zhu Li's assistant ask Zhu Li in confusion: "Is there something wrong with this fat man's head? He doesn't look like a normal person. He must have an IQ defect."

Zhu Li also had this idea.

But I didn't expose it. After all, I have to give people a little care, because they are already miserable.

When Tu Fei went back, he thought about saying hello to others. It would be so uneducated to say my name is Tu Fei when talking to others, so when he went back he asked Su Zhien in a loud voice: "Sister-in-law, we are here. You are the most literate, can you give me a name? I don't want to be called Tufei anymore, I think this name is so ugly. But I gave myself a name and I'm not satisfied with it."

Wen Guli looked at him with disgust: "Why is it so unpleasant? Tell me, why is it so unpleasant? This is the name I gave you as your eldest brother. This is my deep love for you. How can it be unpleasant? Already?"

Tufei said embarrassedly: "But brother, you said you have a primary school diploma. That's the level of naming for a primary school diploma. I don't want you to name me. I want my sister-in-law to name me. No matter how you say it, it's a name chosen by a college student." It must sound good. I just thought of one for myself, what do you think?"

Su Zhien: "What did you name yourself?"

Tufei: "Zhang Tianci. What do you think of this name?"

Su Zhien: "..."

Wen Guli suddenly laughed and asked Su Zhien, "Do you know what Tufei's original name was?"

Su Zhien looked at him with confusion and curiosity: "What's your name?"

Wen Guli: "Zhang Goudan."

"puff--"

Su Zhien really couldn't hold it back. He was eating an apple, but after hearing these words, he spit out the apple residue.

Chapter 64 Wen Guli! You gangster!

Tu Fei suffered the most. The apple pomace was spat directly onto Tu Fei's face. Tu Fei closed his eyes and looked confused.

Seeing this, Su Zhien quickly picked up a tissue and wiped his face with an embarrassed apology: "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to laugh, but the name is really unique. I couldn't hold back the laughter. Yes, it's good that you changed the name. Tufei sounds much better than Goudan."

Tufei has aggrieved face.

Su Zhien thought about it and decided to give him a name that suited him better.

Su Zhien asked: "What style do you want?"

Doi: "Cute."

Wen Guli interrupted: "Zhang Keai."

Doi: "A bit more handsome."

Wen Guli: "Zhang is handsome."

Doi: "A bit domineering, impressive, and will remember me."

Wen Guli: "Zhang Baqi."

Tufei was really angry at his brother. He kept interrupting and made him cry. He stomped his feet and acted coquettishly to Wen Guli: "Brother, please don't be like this. You have a primary school diploma and you shouldn't join in the fun." , I am concentrating on asking my sister-in-law to think of a name for me, but your interruption will affect my sister-in-law's thoughts."

Wen Guli stopped interrupting and concentrated on giving this space to his wife.

Su Zhien thought about it, and a name came to his mind, and he said to Tufei: "How about you call me Fanfeng? I give you this name because I hope your future will be smooth sailing. Zhang Fanfeng."

Dofei was delighted with the name. He read it twice and liked it very much. He gave him a thumbs up: "Sister-in-law, you are indeed a college student. Your naming skills are much better than those of primary school students like my elder brother."

Wen Guli: "..." Brother's diploma will scare you to death.

Su Zhien saw that Tu Fei kept talking about primary school students. The primary school student suddenly came up to Wen Guli and asked him, "Are you really a primary school student?"

Wen Guli saw him suddenly leaning his head towards him, and couldn't help but pinched his cheeks, pouted his mouth, followed this gesture, and kissed him, "Nonsense, I'm not a primary school student, who can A primary school student? I finished primary school in six years and then came out to join society."

Su Zhien didn't know why he looked at him so madly, "You came out to join the society at a young age. Your hair has not even grown. Would you cry if someone beat you at that time?"

Wen Guli: "..." I have never been beaten since I was a child.

He has been a bully since he was a child. He was the troublemaker in school. He bullied classmates and was called a parent by the teacher.

Wen Guli didn't answer his question. He grabbed his little piggy mouth and kissed it again: "I don't know if it was all hairy at that time, but now it is all hairy. If you don't believe me, you can touch it."

After Wen Guli finished speaking, he didn't care what kind of public place it was. He grabbed his hand and tried to reach somewhere. Su Zhien was startled by his move. He quickly pulled his hand back, stretched out his foot and kicked his leg, "Rogue!"

...

When Doi was still thinking about how to introduce himself to others and greet him in the toilet, the train announced the arrival of the train ahead, which shocked him.

Wen Guli called him: "Tufei, come here quickly. We are getting off the bus when we arrive at the station. Come get your things."

After Doi heard this, he hurried back to his brother's place, but he forgot what he had to do. After getting off the train, he remembered and stamped his feet in anger: "Ahhhh, brother, I! I ran away!"

Wen Guli looked at him speechless and flicked his forehead: "What the hell, aren't you right in front of me? Where are you running? Hurry up, let's leave."

Doi had no choice but to follow his elder brother. When he left, he looked back reluctantly, hoping to see the man, but he couldn't see him, and he didn't know where he was going. He didn't know who he was. What's the man's name? It will be inconvenient to find him in the future.

Su Zhien was held by Wen Guli by one hand, while Tu Fei was holding the nanny. This man left the train station. There was a tricycle outside and asked them if they wanted to get on the bus. Wen Guli originally wanted to call two tricycles because of the size of Tu Fei. It was too big, so I had no choice but to call two tricycles.

They were all waiting for the bus outside, so the crowd was crowded. Beihua is the capital, and there are countless people coming here. As soon as they get out of the train station, they are full of people. Everyone is crowded and they are about to disperse.

Su Zhien's grip on Wen Guli's hand was also released.

After Wen Guli let go of him, Su Zhien felt a strange feeling for some reason. When he turned around, he saw a man holding a knife hidden in his cuff. He saw the knife's At that time, everyone was dumbfounded, thinking that someone was robbing him in broad daylight, but that person took the knife and walked towards Wen Guli's position.

When he saw this person passing by, he shouted in fright: "Wen Guli! Be careful!!"

When the man who passed by with the knife heard this, he turned to look at him, and then quickly stepped forward. He was just a little bit away from Wen Guli, and he was afraid of failure when he heard this voice, so the knife Just poke it through.

Wen Guli turned around after hearing the voice. Before he could react, someone suddenly rushed in front of him and blocked the knife for him.

Wen Guli saw with his own eyes that the wet nurse rushed out and blocked the knife for him. He was so shocked that his pupils widened, and Tu Fei beside him did not react. What was going on? , someone suddenly killed someone on the spot. When the knife was stabbed, the people around him were frightened by this incident, and they shouted and ran away in panic.

When the person who stabbed him saw that he had failed, he quickly put down the knife and ran away.

A motorcycle came over, and the stabber got on the motorcycle and ran away.

The crowd around him was running in panic, and it took a lot of effort for Su Zhien to squeeze through the crowd.

Wen Guli held the wet nurse in his arms. After seeing the knife in the wet nurse's chest, his whole body was trembling. He hugged the wet nurse tremblingly and wanted to take him to the hospital. The wet nurse held on to his arms with difficulty. Hands, trembling lips said: "Gu, Gu Li, no, it's useless, Nai, the wet nurse is already like this, it's too late, you...promise, promise the wet nurse, go back, okay? Your mother's death is not Accident, yes...yes..."

The knife stabbed directly into the nanny's chest, well, right at the heart, so the knife couldn't last long. The nanny died the next second before she could finish speaking to him.

Wen Guli hugged the nanny while trembling. He quickly got on the tricycle next to him and asked the tricycle master to take him to Beihua Hospital.

Dofei's eyes were red after seeing his eldest brother's mother having an accident. When he didn't know what to do, Su Zhien grabbed his hand and took him to another tricycle. The two of them also got on this tricycle and got on the tricycle. After that, Su Zhien called the tricycle master to follow the car in front.

...

After Zhu Li came out of the train station, he saw a large number of people running away in panic. He didn't know what happened. He stood in the center and saw a tricycle not far away. He seemed to see a familiar face there. , he didn't know if he had seen it wrong. What he saw seemed to be his brother who looked exactly like the photo. Just when he was about to go over, the assistant on the side quickly pulled him and said: "The young master is not good." , now someone is killing someone in the street, let's go quickly, the driver is already here, let's get back to the car quickly."

Zhu Li had just seen the younger brother in the photo, so he wanted to intercept him, but the assistant was afraid that something would happen to him, so he had to pull him back to the car, and wait until he got in the car to go back and see that person. The tricycle has gone far away and there is no way to find the person.

But he did see that iconic person, the fat man who looked like he was mentally retarded on the train. He had a relationship with his younger brother, and the two of them were actually together.

...

After Wen Guli sent the person to the hospital, he yelled and asked the doctor to come out. He sent the person to the hospital bed, pushed him in and rescued him inside.

Su Zhien and Tu Fei arrived behind.

Went inside to the operating room and watched him collapse and sit on the ground.

Su Zhien walked up to him and looked at him like this. She knelt down and hugged Wen Guli with heartache, hugged him into her arms, touched his head and comforted him: "It's okay, it's okay, don't worry. It'll be fine for sure."

Wen Guli kept clenching his fists to prevent his anger from exploding. After hearing this comfort, he hugged his waist and buried his face in his belly.

No one said anything, it just stayed quiet.

The doctor came out quickly. When he came out, the three of them hurried over to ask about the situation.

The doctor shook his head, "There is nothing we can do to save it. The patient was already dead when he was brought here. The knife penetrated the heart too deep and he is already dead."

Wen Guli originally had high hopes, but after hearing what the doctor said, he staggered back a few steps. Now he could no longer hold back, and he punched the wall with his fist in anger.

Su Zhien didn't know what was going on with him and why someone would come... to kill him.

The man who came out with a knife to kill someone just now was obviously meant to deal with Wen Guli.

Su Zhien was holding his hand beside him, fearing that Wen Guli would not be able to think about it. After all, this was his mother, his biological mother.

...

Wen family.

When Song Xieyi was sitting in the living room watching TV, a phone call came. When she answered the call, she thought there was some good news when she heard the person on the other end.

As a result, she didn't expect that things would turn out like this, and she was so angry that he hung up the phone.

When Wen Guwen came back, he was so angry that he gritted his teeth. He lost again in gambling this time, and he didn't know how to ask his mother for money.

So when I came back, I said to Song Xieyi with a playful smile: "Mom, our school recently asked us to pay a training fee. Just give me the money and I will go to that training. It's a lot of money."

Song Xieyi saw him reaching out for money from her, and angrily slapped his hand: "You're still asking for money from me. Do you know what's going on now? Wen Guli has returned to Beihua, and he's in Beihua now. Hua here."

Wen Guwen was surprised when he heard this, and his face changed: "Damn, this bastard is back, isn't he? He's back, why did he come back so well! Didn't you send someone to solve him before? Didn't you solve it? ?"

Song Shui's teeth were itching in anger: "They followed him all the way back to Beihua. They were about to solve the problem just now, but the mad woman Wang Ma suddenly appeared and saved him. Now he is still alive and well!"

Chapter 65 Su Zhien is drunk! ! !

Wen Gu Wenwen was quite happy at first, but after hearing this, his face suddenly collapsed and he felt bad. He asked in fear: "What do you mean? What's the situation? It means that he is not dead but still alive, so what?" Will he come back? He is in Beihua now, so he will definitely come back. What if he comes back and let dad see him? "

Song Xieyi was most worried and scared about this thing, so she grabbed his hand in fear and said to him: "I asked you to stop scaring me all the time. You make me very scared too, If he really comes back, how can we, mother and son, be together? Your grandfather only recognizes him and not us. Although your father says that you are also his son, he still favors him in his heart. That son's. If he comes back, we, mother and son, really won't have any say."

Wen Guwen was so scared that he wanted to say something, but there was a noise outside. Song Xieyi heard something was wrong with the voice, so she warned him not to speak, and then saw Wen Huaiyu coming in.

When Wen Huaiyu came in, he saw the mother and son standing there, and asked them: "I said, what is going on with you? What are you doing standing here? You don't even sit on the sofa."

Song Xieyi walked towards him with a smile, then took off his suit jacket and tie, and said in a gentle voice: "We are thinking about what gift to give you on your birthday? For your birthday What gift do you want when the time comes? Your birthday is next month and it's coming soon. Gu Wen is a student and has no money yet. He plans to sing a song for you when the time comes. I'm not going to make fun of him for being tone-deaf, so it's better not to sing. , so as not to scare people to death."

Wen Huaiyu also smiled when he heard this, nodded and said: "That's true, this brat's singing is hard to hear, so I don't want my ears to suffer. I don't lack anything. Anyway, I can say happy birthday to me then." That's it. If I have any birthday wishes, you don't know what I have, but I just want Gu Li to come back. He... I don't know how he is doing after being out for so long. "

A sad look appeared on Wen Huaiyu's face. He was indeed too angry before and whipped people to death with a whip. Now that he thought about it, he was indeed a bit cruel.

Wen Guli was pampered since he was a child and was raised with money. He thought that if he kicked him out of the house, he would come back and admit his mistakes without money, and he would be a good son in the future and would not continue to be rebellious.

It was just to teach him a lesson that I kicked him out of the house.

But he seemed to have thought wrong, after all, the person has not come back yet.

When Song Xieyi heard this, she lowered her head and her face almost stinked, but she still showed great concern for him and said, "Hey, I also want Gu Li to come back. I don't know where he is now. He is spending time outside. How is he doing? Is he well fed and clothed? You said that he has lived like a nobleman since he was a child. How can a person live outside without money and power? He really doesn't say that. For a moment, you said that we are all a family. If he apologizes and surrenders to you, it will naturally not matter. He has to be angry with you. I miss him too. It would be great if I could see him now. ."

Wen Huaiyu pinched Song Xieyi's face and said dotingly: "You, you are still too kind-hearted. He is just stubborn and doesn't know that you are kind-hearted. You have been so kind to him since you married me, even though you are Stepmother, he is not your biological son, but you took him as your own and gave him better things than your own biological son. I see all this. You are really good to him, but he I don't know your intentions."

Song Xieyi instantly felt aggrieved when she heard this and clung to his arms, "I've gotten used to it over the years. As long as you can understand me, it's fine. As long as you still protect me, I'm not afraid of any grievances."

Seeing that the two of them were so loving, Wen Guwen didn't bother him anymore. He quickly packed his schoolbag and went upstairs and said, "Mom and Dad, I won't disturb you two's love. I'll go up and do my homework first."

...

Su Zhien spent the two days after he came down busy with the affairs behind Wen Guli's mother.

A cemetery was found for her, and the three of them paid their respects and began to prepare for a new life.

They had called the police before, trying to find out who the murderer was, but the police were unable to do anything. After all, no one saw the murderer's face at that time. The murderer was wearing that face scarf, and after killing someone He just got on his motorcycle and left. No one saw him at the time, so there was no way to find out.

Everyone stayed in a hotel for the first two days. For the next two days, we couldn't find a hotel and had to find a house to rent.

It's one thing that the hotel is dirty, but the main reason is that it is unsafe and the security is not good. If someone comes in and kills again, it will be troublesome. So after settling the nanny's death, they went to find a room to rent.

Wen Guli remembered that he had a suburban villa here in Beihua, but if he took out the big villa that he was going to now, his wife might be scared to death, and if he lived in that place. His return would surely be discovered.

I just found a very ordinary single room and stayed in a double room.

The two of them shared a room, and then Tufei shared a room.

The landlord negotiated the price. This area is in the city center and is close to Beihua University.

The price required is ten yuan for one month's rent.

Houses are not expensive to buy these days, so renting is not expensive either.

After paying three months' rent at once and looking at the empty house, they were ready to buy things. These quilts and toiletries were all needed.

So the three of us went out for a meal and started buying these things. We went to a department store to buy quilts and mattresses.

Su Zhien was busy carrying things, and Wen Guli was not picky about these things. Anyway, as long as he could sleep, it was fine. In the past, servants took care of them.

Later, when the nanny was here, it was also the nanny who did it. He was a complete idiot in life and didn't know how to buy it well, so now it's Su Zhien who does it.

Su Zhien was picking these things for him and found that he was gone. He was also surprised afterwards. He didn't care if he bought these things for the bed himself. After looking for him for a long time, he later found that he and Tu Fei were in front of the same counter. No. Know what you are looking at.

He walked behind the two of them and wanted to call them. Before he could shout, he heard Doi ask: "Brother, which size do you want to buy? You should be the most awesome one."

Wen Guli said proudly: "Nonsense, it must be this. It can make your sister-in-law unable to live without me."

Su Zhien didn't know what they were doing, but after hearing such a colorful conversation, he immediately knew what was going on. The moment he heard it, he almost fainted. The two of them were actually discussing. Seeing these things, he was so angry that he went over and kicked him in front of him.

He remembered that Wen Guli was like this in his previous life. These condoms were not sold in rural areas, and because these condoms were not popular in rural areas, no one thought about contraception, because in rural areas, children were born as soon as they were born, and the older the children were, the more they were born. The more the better, you can also provide for yourself in old age.

Not Wen Guli, he knew about these things from the beginning, and these things were still at the health center in the provincial capital. Every time he went to the provincial capital, he would come back with a condom.

Even if he forgot that he was in the provincial capital, he would not forget to buy these things. When he came back in his previous life and saw how ridiculous he was, he had already reminded him many times not to buy these things again.

Even if you want to buy it, you have to buy it secretly. Don't let others see him. It's best to wear a helmet to buy it. After all, he goes to buy it too many times. Someone in the village saw him when he went to the provincial capital to see a doctor. I was still talking about him.

He said that he always went to buy these things, and that it was better for them to be young and let the two of them take it easy, which made him lose face. Although he said Wen Guli, he didn't do it every time. Listen, I buy this every time I go to the provincial capital, just like I must buy any specialty product.

I didn't expect that this real person would still be the same person in this life.

Su Zhien was furious: "Wen Guli! You gangster, why did you buy these things?"

Didn't you just do that after you agreed to get married? There is definitely no way to get there without getting married. There is still a long way to go before the two of them can get married. If he buys this now, it makes him feel very insecure.

Wen Guli reacted after being kicked by him, and immediately put him in his arms, teasing him with a smile: "I thought my wife was a pure little white rabbit who didn't care about the world, but now even we can see Do you all know this? Huh?"

Su Zhien remembered reaching out and pinching the flesh on his waist, not allowing him to talk nonsense anymore. After all, this was outside, and he didn't want to lose face.

Wen Guli stopped teasing him.

Instead, I paid directly and asked for a few. And it's the largest one.

He definitely needs to buy it, and he might as well take a look at it after buying it. He has never used this thing before, and he is also new and curious about it.

Men, it is normal to be curious about these things and have a desire for knowledge.

When Su Zhien saw that he actually bought it, she was so angry that she almost fainted. Her vision went dark and she felt like she was about to collapse.

...

The three people who had bought the things tidied everything up when they went back. After tidying up, the space that was originally empty now became homely, humane, and like a place where people lived. It was getting late. Now, it's evening.

Tufei was hungry again, so he invited him to have a midnight snack at a barbecue stall outside.

You can drink and eat.

Wen Guli hadn't drank for a long time, so he promised him that he wouldn't be afraid if he drank too much, so they went to the late-night snack stalls downstairs for late-night snacks.

Su Zhien was still a student, so he had never drank.

Seeing the two of them drinking so boldly, I wanted to try it myself, so I looked at Wen Guli expectantly: "Can I have a drink of your beer? Just a small sip."

Wen Guli saw that he was already an adult now, and it was beer, and the beer did not have to be the same, so he did not refuse and poured him a glass for him to drink.

After Su Zhien took a sip, he felt that the taste was pretty good and not as bad as he thought.

So after having a drink, he said to Wen Guli: "I still want it, give it to me Wen Guli."

Hearing this, Wen Guli's whole body was on fire: "Shut up, are you seeking death by saying this in front of me?"

Su Zhien: "?!!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
18.8K 667 10
❝i mean.. you could always have us both as boyfriends.❞ ―in which your two best friends who are always teasing you. started: 9.6.23 ended: --
13.5K 140 9
just a lil story cause I really like the amazing digital circus (especially Caine ♡♡♡) so enjoy peeps