Rebirth of the sweet husband...

Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... Еще

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 59

348 10 0
Demens88c

Chapter 59 Su Zhien knew the truth that she was not her biological child and went crazy!

Su Zhien originally wanted to go in and question them, but after hearing the words "not biological", he suddenly stopped. He didn't react. What was going on? What does it mean to not be biological?

Is Su Zhien not your biological child? ?

"I really can't stand him now. I don't want to recognize this kind of person. When my brother is not my biological brother, when will we tell him that he is not my biological brother at all, but just my aunt?" Just my son!"

Cai Xiaohong was happily opening the red envelope she had just received. She was so happy when she saw such a generous amount of money inside, "Don't you have to ask your dad about this? It was your dad who always wanted to adopt him." , I told him not to hide it from him when we first adopted him. He was just his sister's son. If he was raised like this, your dad would have to treat him as his own son. You were worried that he wouldn't be able to accept it. He was a man without a father. Damn my child. Now ask your dad when he plans to tell him the truth. I don't want to recognize such a person as my son. Thinking about it makes me feel sick."

After hearing this, Su Tubao coquettishly pulled Su Youqian aside to smoke a cigarette. Sitting there was Su Youqian, who was in great pain. He was feeling extremely guilty and suffering now, so he could only rely on smoking to relieve his mood.

"Dad, how long are you going to hide this from that person? You can't hide this forever. He is not your biological child. You have to tell her all the time, and you have to let him leave our home. , although he is married now, but what if he wants to run back in the future? You should tell him that he is not your biological child, so that he will have no chance to return to his natal family in the future, and let him stay here for the rest of his life. Li Long's house."

Su Youqian was particularly angry at the actions of their mother and son. She pushed him away and scolded him, "That's enough. Have you made enough trouble? You have already done everything you can to replace Zhien in school." How long do you plan to go on with this kind of thing? How do you ask me to tell him that he is actually a child without a father and a mother. His father thinks he is a bastard, so he kicked his mother out of the house? He kisses My mother died in childbirth to prevent him from being born. How could I bear to tell this to my child? If I let him know, he would not have to die of heartache and guilt, because his mother died as a result of his birth. He is such a kind-hearted child, and he will definitely feel uncomfortable. ! I don't have the old face to tell him, you have already made him become like this, what else do you want to force his child to do? "

Su Youqian hated himself so much now that he found such a woman and gave birth to such a child, so he was in special pain. He didn't want to see them again, so he went out to hang out for a while, but he got up to go out. At that time, I bumped into someone coming back from the door.

Su Youqian never thought that Su Zhien had been standing at the door, looking at him with red and moist eyes, as if crying or angry.

Su Youqian was so frightened by the sudden appearance that he dropped the cigarette in his hand to the ground.

this......

When did this happen? Could it be that just now, what he just said was heard? Zhien heard that she was not her biological child?

Su Youqian was so frightened by this idea that he panicked and turned pale. He hurried over to explain, "Zhi, Zhien, you...don't get me wrong. What dad said just now is not true. It's not what you think." Yes, don't listen to what dad just said, I just said nonsense, it's not true."

After hearing this voice, Cai Xiaohong turned around and looked over, as well as Su Tubao. The mother and son looked at the door in surprise at the same time. They never expected that he would appear here. They were very curious as to why he would appear here. Wasn't he already there? Did you send him to Li Long's house?

How did he escape? They are all tied up like that.

When Su Tubao saw that he escaped, he knew that his plan had failed, so he stamped his feet angrily, "Su Zhien, how did you escape? Who released you?"

Su Zhien's whole body was shaking uncontrollably. His father's words that he just said he was not his biological child kept lingering in his mind. His trembling body was holding back, clenching his fists to control his anger.

He couldn't help but walked up to Su Youqian and questioned him word for word: "Dad, is it true? Is what you just said true? I am not your biological child at all, and you are not mine at all. My biological father! Cai Xiaohong is not my biological mother, and Su Tubao is not my biological brother. I am just your sister's child. My biological father regarded me as a bastard and kicked me out. My biological mother died in childbirth because of giving birth to me. , so I am an unwanted child, right?"

Seeing him like this, Su Youqian really felt sorry for him. He must have ruined his child. This look on his face really made Su Youqian anxious. She grabbed his arm and comforted him, saying, "No, Zhien." , please listen to my explanation, things are not what you think, please listen to me and tell you slowly."

Cai Xiaohong had long been unhappy with this little bitch, and didn't want to continue raising him as her biological son, so she walked up to him, separated the two of them, and said to him honestly: "That's it. , that's what I just said, so you are not our biological son at all. Our biological son is just Su Tubao, just his sister's son. Do you want to know the identity of your biological mother! I will tell you , your real mother was just a dancer who was taken care of by a big boss in a big city. The big boss disliked your mother's low status and the fact that your mother was accompanied by many people, so he treated you like a bastard. Your mother was kicked out. In fact, Your own father and mother don't even know about it, she has so many men. So you are a bastard."

"Don't you just want to know why you are my biological son? Don't I treat you completely differently than I treat your brother? Now you know, because you are not my biological son, there is no need for me to be nice to someone who is not my biological son. Now you know, I won't hide it from you anymore. So our family can't tolerate you in the future, and we don't need you in this family anymore, so we have sold you to the Li Long family. From now on, you will be the Li Long family's wife. You are now Go back to Li Long's house obediently and become his wife, then go back!"

Su Tubao listened happily and nodded vigorously: "That's right, that's right, you are no longer our family, and there is no need to raise a useless person like you for nothing. Go back to Li Long's house quickly. We have sold you. From now on, you He's from their family, don't come back to me again."

When Su Youqian heard what the mother and son said about killing each other, he became angry and yelled at them: "You two have really had enough, shut up, what are you going to do to the child? "

Cai Xiaohong didn't care what this old guy said. Now that she had accepted money from others, she was afraid that Li Long would come back to ask for money, so she quickly took this little bitch's hand and wanted to send him back.

As a result, Su Zhien looked at the hand she was holding tightly and suddenly pushed her aside in annoyance, very hard. Cai Xiaohong was inadvertently pushed to the door, where her head hit the wall, and the pain was extremely severe.

Cai Xiaohong never thought that this little bitch would suddenly go crazy. She panicked and looked at Su Zhien.

Now he was really flammable and irritable to the extreme. Suddenly he looked at Cai Xiaohong with sinister eyes, and said step by step, "So I am not your biological child at all, so you have used me like a dog for so many years. Because I am not your biological child, you treat me as a free nanny. Just because I am not your biological child, so you think it is normal to abuse me! Just because I am not your biological child, you have to sell me, just because I am not your biological child. , so you have never been nice to me since you were little, you don't give me food, I do the work, it's because I'm not your biological child, so you never treat me as a human being."

Cai Xiaohong didn't know why Su Zhien, who had always been easy to bully like my rabbit, looked quite scary like this, especially when he was walking towards her step by step. He felt a sense of danger and trembled, fearing that he would hit him. .

Cai Xiaohong was particularly scared: "You... don't come over. If you dare to hit me, I will call the police. I tell you, you can't blame me. Who knows that you are not my biological child? Our family has raised you in vain for so many years. You Go and ask who can be kind to someone who is not your biological child? Didn't we raise you for so many years without spending any money? Don't you do something for our family? This is natural! "

After Cai Xiaohong said this, she felt inexplicably shaking for a while, and her teeth were tangled in the back. She was very afraid that he would hit her when he came over, so she ran quickly and shouted to Su Tubao: "Son, son, help, he It's so scary, he's going to kill someone! He's going to kill me!"

Su Zhien's eyes looked murderous, and it looked like he really wanted to kill someone.

Su Tubao was frightened when he saw this bitch suddenly going crazy. He didn't expect that he would react so violently after hearing the truth. He protected his mother behind him and said to Su Zhien: "Come here, do you think I'm afraid of you?" Really? You are so helpless, how powerful do you think you are, that you have the ability to kill me?"

When Su Zhien heard this, he suddenly grabbed his neck and pressed Su Tubao to the ground. He suddenly became angry and used all his strength. After choking him on the ground, he Su Tubao's head was tilted, and his face was pressed against the ground and rubbed.

Su Tubao didn't expect that this man would be so fierce and actually come, and he would also press his face to the ground and rub and pinch his hands. The force was too great and he couldn't open it. I can't breathe, I feel like I'm going to be strangled to death by him, and when my face rubs against the ground, I eat a mouthful of dirt.

Cai Xiaohong and Su Youqian were stunned when they saw this. They were really mad!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.5K 253 14
What if Takemichi and Hinata were in a poly relationship with someone else? What will happen when Toman find out? Read to find out! Cover is not mine...
Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8M 164K 38
Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her famil...
The Mafia's Pure Desire Manpreet Kaur

Любовные романы

1.6M 98.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...