Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child

373 9 0
By Demens88c

Not long ago, mother and son saw reporters coming to their door and thought something had happened. When Su Tubao saw reporters coming, they thought they were interviewing themselves. The only one in the village who was admitted to college almost had to change his clothes for an interview. But in the end, Unexpectedly, these reporters came to see Su Zhien. Soon after, the mayor and the village chief came. They both came happily. The mother and son were still confused as to why so many people came and beat gongs and drums. of pulled up the banner.

When asked later, it turned out that Su Zhien was admitted to Beihua University, which only admitted one person in the city.

Both mother and son turned pale on the spot and went crazy with jealousy.

Especially Su Tubao, the more reluctant he is to think about it.

Su Zhien actually got admitted to that Beihua University, the one he always dreamed of going to!

...

Now, the mother and son are going to join forces to stuff the person into this big sack, tie him up, put a cloth in his mouth, and stop him from talking to prevent him from making any noise. .

Su Youqian saw the mother and son being frightened like this, and quickly grabbed Cai Xiaohong's hand, "What are you doing, bitch? Why are you kidnapping Zhien?"

Cai Xiaohong saw that he was in the way and pushed his hand away angrily, "Go away and don't hinder me here. I will send him to Li Long today. I have already told my mother-in-law We have agreed to let them have a bridal chamber first, and then the wedding will be held tomorrow. The bridal chamber will be held first, and then the wedding will be held."

Su Youqian was startled when he heard this and quickly stopped her: "Why are you so crazy? Why do you want to send him there now? Besides, he has been admitted to such a good university now. , is it possible not to let him go to college? We don't need money from our family! We gave him college for free."

Cai Xiaohong pushed him away with a look of disgust on her face: "Go away. You're asking him to go to college. It's impossible for me to tell you that the university quota will be given to our family. How can I let him go to such a good university?" Isn't it a waste? It's better to repay us with pictures, or your biological son is your flesh and blood. If he goes to such a good university, wouldn't it be honoring the ancestors? Don't you want your own son to go to the best university? ?"

When Su Youqian heard what she said, he understood what she meant. He was shocked and frightened: "Are you planning to let Tu Bao go to school instead of Zhien? You are so confused! You are so confused!"

Cai Xiaohong was speechless when she saw his useless look. She rolled her eyes and said stubbornly: "You let me decide this, so don't bother me. I want to send him to Li Long now. I've already decided We have received the gift money from their family. If we don't send the person over, we will have to pay them back ten times. You can get the money. If you can't get the money, don't stop me and get out."

Su Youqian was dumbfounded when he heard this. He couldn't refute even if he wanted to. He had forgotten that he had to pay for compensation. He had already accepted the gift money. If he really wanted to pay for compensation and still couldn't get it out, he would have to be very incompetent. Sitting aside, looking at the mother and son.

...

Half an hour later, they sent the person to Li Long's house two villages away.

Now Li Long heard that his wife had been sent to him, and he could have sex with her today. He clapped his hands happily, and then his saliva flowed out. He was very happy, "I'm so happy, I can touch my wife's butt today." Now, you can touch your wife."

Li Long's mother was also very happy when she heard this and gave Cai Xiaohong a red envelope, "Thank you, sister Xiaohong. Ever since my Li Long fell in love with your family Zhien, he has been thinking about him and must marry him. , now our Li Long is satisfied, my wife has been delivered to our doorstep, thank you for this little money, you take it as a token of our gratitude."

Cai Xiaohong was very happy when she touched this generous red envelope and smiled from ear to ear, "Everywhere, I should do everything. Let's leave first so as not to disturb the couple's bridal night. "

Li Long's mother was still a little scared when she saw Cai Xiaohong leaving. She took her hand and said, "This...are you sure there won't be any problem?"

Cai Xiaohong patted his hand in assurance: "Don't worry, there won't be any problem. Anyway, don't put down the rag in his mouth and let him yell. If you keep him tied up, he can't leave. , naturally there is no way to leave, so let's deal with him first. Anyway, he will be your Li Long's man by then. Do you think his innocence is gone, why don't you just submit?"

Li Long's mother thought so, and she was laughing very happily now.

...

Wen Guli was gambling cards with several of his brothers now. He was so angry that these people were so stupid that they couldn't even gamble with him. He had always been the one-on-one and won, while everyone was smoking. I didn't want to play anymore, so I just let go: "You losers are not challenging at all. You can't even beat me. I won't play anymore. I won't play any more."

Tufei has always been at the forefront of gossip. Now he hurried to his house and said to him: "Brother, big brother, good news, my sister-in-law has been admitted to university, and my sister-in-law has been admitted to the best Beihua University." University, and now the admission notice has arrived. The reporter is interviewing at my sister-in-law's house. You should go and see her quickly. My sister-in-law is very lucky. She is the only one in the city who has been admitted to Beihua University."

After Wen Guli heard this, he immediately stood up on his stool the next second, then left here and went to his wife's house to find him. He was admitted to college and would leave tomorrow. He would leave immediately tomorrow.

But the news from Dofei was already very late. When I arrived, I remembered that I had already left, and it was already evening.

It was strange when he arrived. There was no one at home, and there were no lights on. He couldn't call anyone.

Su Youqian was really uncomfortable, so he went out for a walk. When he came back, he saw these gangsters standing at his door. He was startled, turned around and wanted to run away. Wen Guli saw this Something doesn't look right? He immediately rushed forward and caught the other person.

"Where are you running to? Why do you run away from my wife when you see me? Where is Su Zhien? Where is he now?"

Su Youqian was not used to lying. He was even more frightened by these gangsters. He was trembling all over. He didn't know what to say, "I... I don't know... don't, don't ask me."

Wen Guli's eyes narrowed, revealing the danger. His expression didn't seem like he didn't know.

He grabbed his clothes tightly, lifted him up, and waved his fist to threaten him: "You don't know, right? If I hit him with my fist, do you still know? If you don't say yes, I will hit him." Kill you!"

Su Youqian was so intimidated that he was too scared to dare, and said quickly: "No, no, no, don't hit me, I'm telling you, I'm telling you, I tell you the truth, go and save Zhien Well, Zhien is at Li Long's house now, and his mother-in-law, that vicious woman, sold him. He was sold to Li Long as his wife, and now he wants to give them a night of bridal chambers and a wedding tomorrow, I want to I can't save him, but there's really nothing I can do. I'm so miserable!"

When Wen Guli heard this, his pupils widened in shock, his head buzzed, and he was frightened.

The next second he threw the person to the ground, then turned around and ran away.

...

Li Long's family.

After Li Long's mother closed the door, she put the two of them inside and closed the door from the outside so that they had no way to get out.

When the time comes tomorrow, I will open the door for them. There will be no way to get out, so even if that little bitch wants to run away, he won't be able to.

Li Long turned around and looked at the person on the bed, who was very happy. His saliva was still flowing there and he couldn't control it.

Su Zhien was put on the bed and woke up at this time.

His eyes were confused. When he woke up, he looked at the person in front of him and felt familiar. Isn't this the same Li Long?

When Li Long saw him, he bit his finger and said with a silly smile: "Hey, wife, hey, mom said we are going to have a wedding night tonight, your mom has sold you to me as my wife, you are my wife. .I can touch you. I want to touch my wife, there, I'm coming."

After Li Long said something particularly vulgar, he reached out to touch him?

When Su Zhien saw him coming towards her, she stared in fear and kicked him. Even though her feet were tied, she kicked him away with all her strength.

Now his whole body was tied and his mouth was tied, and he couldn't even speak because his mouth was gagged with cloth, and his broken forehead was sweating.

Li Long didn't get angry even after being kicked away, and continued to drool as he approached him, "Wife, wife, let's go to the bridal chamber, the bridal chamber."

...

After locking the door, Li Long's mother was very happy and went out to prepare for cooking. However, the door was kicked open. When she saw someone kicking the door open, she hurried out.

As a result, she saw a group of people rushing in. She was startled and quickly blocked them to prevent them from entering.

"Who are you? Why are you coming to my house? Get out of here right now, get out of here, or I'll call the police. Get out of here."

Wen Guli was holding a stick in his hand. He had just kicked the door open with his bare feet. Now he was angry. He was like an angry lion. Anyone who messed with him would definitely I was frightened to death by the flames on his body.

No need for him to do anything, Li Long's mother was caught by his brothers.

Wen Guli went inside with a stick and called Su Zhien.

Su Zhien was very happy after hearing his voice. She wanted to make some noise and kept kicking the bed board.

After Wen Guli heard something moving in a room, he immediately went over and kicked the door open.

After Wen Guli kicked the door open, he saw this scene. His wife was tied to the bed.

Li Long was slobbering on his wife, and he reached out to tear her clothes off.

Wen Guli's eyes were filled with fire when he saw this scene. He threw the stick aside and rushed over to beat him: "I'll kill you!"

Before Li Long could react, he was caught by this man. After Li Long was caught by him, he didn't know what was going on. As a result, his fist hit him in the face. Go over and push him directly into the corner.

He was wailing after being beaten, and Wen Guli seemed to have lost his mind. Thinking that he had touched his wife just now, he was so angry that he wanted to kill him.

Tufei rushed in and saw this scene. He hurried over and helped his sister-in-law untie the rope.

And take out the rag from your mouth.

After successfully rescuing Su Zhien, he saw Wen Guli being beaten and could not take care of him anymore.

He ran out to find Cai Xiaohong and Su Youqian to settle the score!

He knew why he fainted because he drank the walnut water, which was given to him by his own father. He wanted to know why his own father and mother treated him like this and why they sold him here. Li Long!

When Su Zhien returned home angrily, before he walked in, he heard the conversation between the mother and son at the door.

Su Tubao said angrily: "Mom, when are you going to tell that bastard Su Zhien the truth? Tell him that he is not your biological child at all!"

Remarks on the launch

Ahem, I'm sorry to tell you that Sweet Husband will be on the shelves today. The listing means that all chapters you read in the future will be charged. However, the fee starts from Chapter 48. If you have seen the before and after content, you don't need to pay anymore.

The website charges a flat rate of five cents per thousand words, and the price is calculated based on the number of words. It is not customized by the author, so don't say it is expensive or cheap. Other authors are cheaper because they have fewer words. I have more words, so that's why expensive.

Many people have asked Huahua before. Is it because Huahua is a post-80s generation because she likes writing about the 1980s?

Actually no, if you really think about it, Huahua is at least born in the 1960s...

Hahahaha, just kidding, Chunhua is still a student and is a senior this year. It is a very embarrassing stage, facing graduation and entering the society. So I have been under a lot of pressure recently. All the classmates around me are looking for jobs in advance, but I have been idle all day long, not knowing what I will do in the future.

Writing a novel is neither a high nor a low achievement, and there is no way to stabilize it. Now I am even more afraid that I will read one after another. Because I am afraid of being thrown into the street, I have been unable to sleep well in the past few days. I even dream about me, the reader. Run away, don't want me anymore...

Because I was afraid that I would starve to death if I wrote a novel. In order not to starve to death, I must find a job...

So, it can be seen that I am doing a miserable job above? Yes, I'm just miserable. If you don't continue to support me in writing, I will quit and I will have to find a job! This is simply a nightmare for a dead house! I beg you, gentlemen, please enjoy the meal! Support genuine! Support Chunhua to continue to be decadent, I am still a child, I am still young, I don't want to experience the beatings of social practice! ! ! !

Above, bow and thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 251 14
What if Takemichi and Hinata were in a poly relationship with someone else? What will happen when Toman find out? Read to find out! Cover is not mine...
26.8K 1.1K 28
sharing four walls makes secrets hard to keep •°. *࿐ quiet lee minho / newbie han jisung / roommates au •°. *࿐ 18+ themes baby stays avert your eyes...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...