Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?

354 10 3
By Demens88c

Wen Guli came even though he couldn't help it. He was already so embarrassed that he couldn't leave, so now a group of them sat together and watched calmly in the screening room.

Under the noise of a group of people, the movie started. Everyone was waiting with bated breath. The movie started quite normally, with only two people appearing on the screen.

But before they could see the middle, a group of police suddenly rushed in and shouted at them: "Don't move, the police are fighting against pornography, put your hands up."

Wen Guli: "..."

These people were all frightened by the police. They quickly raised their hands, and then they were caught by the police and made to lean against the wall and not be able to get out.

And you have to stretch your hands behind the head and squat...

He was wrong, he was really wrong, he shouldn't have listened to Doi and watched this crappy movie, he should have stuck to himself.

...

Su Zhien went to the county town with his classmates today to buy some things for school.

The admission notice of a classmate in the class has already arrived, saying that he was admitted to the nearest university not far from home. Then he was very happy and took him to buy stationery for school. The two of them had gone to school before. They were roommates in high school, and the two of them had a good relationship. Su Zhien did not refuse and came to this county with him.

He was worried about his admission letter recently, so he didn't set up a stall and came with him just to relax.

After the two people bought these stationery, they were going to buy some snacks. They passed by a movie theater and saw the police arresting people outside in such a large formation. They also fainted looking at it.

Because I don't know why the police are arresting people here?

And it was still at the entrance of the cinema. The people passing by were also curious and gathered at the entrance to watch.

After a while, a row of men came out of the cinema and walked out in a row.

They all found it extremely embarrassing, so they covered their faces with clothes and did not dare to see anyone.

Su Zhien looked at so many people, so he didn't want to join in the fun to avoid causing trouble. He quickly pulled his classmate to leave, but his classmate held his hand and asked him doubtfully: "Hey, Zhien, look at that Is this person your partner? Why do I feel that the man at the back looks like your partner? This face is so handsome, I won't admit it."

His classmate had seen his partner introduce him to him before, so he recognized him at a glance. After all, such a handsome man would never forget him.

Su Zhien wanted to leave when he heard this, but suddenly stopped and looked over, "It's impossible, why is my partner here?"

Wen Guli couldn't really have done anything, let the police catch him.

The classmate listened and pointed him in the direction.

Su Zhien looked in that direction, and with that glance, he almost died of anger, because it was really Wen Guli! ! !

Wen Guli was actually arrested by these policemen. He was lined up in the middle of his brothers. Because he was afraid of embarrassment, he covered his face with a piece of clothing. The man behind him was because his clothes were too tight. He was fat, so he couldn't lift up his clothes to cover his face, so he moved next to Wen Guli and used the clothes to cover his face with him. As a result, his face was too big, exposing Wen Guli's face. Here we are, what Su Zhien sees is real! ! !

Su Zhien thought he was arrested because of a fight on the spot, and when he wanted to learn about the situation, he heard the aunts next to him whispering: "These young people are really shameless. They are looking at these things." It's really embarrassing to be caught doing porn, watching these movies. It would be so sad if their parents knew about it, it's so embarrassing!"

Su Zhien's feet suddenly stopped as he tried to pass by, wondering whether he had heard wrongly or was caught watching a movie.

He...he...he was actually arrested by the police for watching this kind of movie. It was really embarrassing.

Tufei wanted to cover his face to avoid being recognized by others, but when he looked up and saw his sister-in-law not far away, he panicked. He opened his mouth wide and reached out to yell at the elder brother beside him. He said: "Brother, brother, brother, brother, it's finished. Brother, look at sister-in-law and sister-in-law looking at us." Sister-in-law, those eyes are going to eat you up! ! ! Ahhhh, I'm so scared! "

Wen Guli's words were unbelievable. He raised his eyes and looked over. As a result, his and his wife's eyes met. He also saw this cannibalistic look, as if she really wanted to eat him.

this......

This is so damn scary. This look is really the first time he has seen his wife look so angry. He is so frightened that he has goosebumps. He doesn't know what to do. Now the police just call him They dragged him away.

Su Zhien looked at him angrily and said nothing while puffing out his cheeks. To be honest, he was going to be so angry that he came here to watch these movies!

...

Wen Guli came out of the police station half an hour later. When he came out, Su Zhien called him directly behind him: "Wen Guli! Stop right there."

When Wen Guli heard this voice, he felt a cold sweat behind him. He turned around and looked at his wife in fear, "Daughter-in-law, you...I...listen to my explanation. This is really not my fault. It was Tufei who dragged me there." , Tufei had to let me go, didn't I satisfy him! I really don't want to go, I have a wife to see, and I will never go see anyone else."

Su Zhien glared at him and said angrily: "You are still lying to me now. Do you think I don't know? Tufei came out more than ten minutes before you. I asked him with a bottle of soda, and he said you went there by yourself, and then You met at the cinema, and he didn't even ask you to go, you went by yourself."

Wen Guli: "..." Damn, this soiled man is really going to hit someone. Is his head full of soda? Don't you know how to be flexible?

Wen Guli saw his wife's blushing look and was really anxious and didn't know what to do. He explained sincerely: "I'm really not the kind of wife you think. I'm just studying. I'm afraid we will get married in the future. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if I couldn't make you feel comfortable during the wedding? I'm still a virgin and don't have any experience. What do you think I'll do if I'm in a hurry?"

Su Zhien: "..."

He actually said this on the street. His ears turned red with anger, and he kicked him and turned around to leave.

He still needs to learn as he is. He doesn't know how majestic he was in his previous life, and he doesn't know if he was so powerful in his previous life. He can learn from experience no matter how many times he has learned secretly behind his back.

Really! annoying!

Seeing him like this, Wen Guli was probably relieved, so he immediately chased after him, took his hand, and said to him: "Besides, wife, you don't let me take a look, don't let me Touch it, don't I want to look at the plum blossoms to quench my thirst? Why don't you give me..."

Su Zhien threw his hand away angrily: "No! I told you not to have this thought even to death, and I will never let you touch it. Neither of us can cross it before we get married!"

...

Half an hour later, Su Zhien tiptoed, embarrassingly, and cautiously entered the hotel with Wen Guli, and got a room for the afternoon.

When he entered, he carefully looked around, fearing that he would be embarrassed if he saw someone he knew. He originally refused, but Wen Guli said, just look at it and touch it, so he I agreed, just for a moment.

Su Zhien really felt embarrassed when he came out, so he shouldn't have agreed to talk to him. If he hadn't stopped him in time, he might have been eaten in the end.

It was agreed that it must be kept on the wedding night.

How could it happen?

A man's mouth is deceptive. If Wen Guli's words are true, sows will climb trees. Later, I just ignored him and left angrily.

After Wen Guli came out, he looked refreshed and refreshed. Seeing him looking so angry, he felt very good about himself and rushed forward to chase him. He insisted on holding his hand while walking. Su Zhien was I hate him to death if I don't let him lead me. I really hate him to death.

Two people were fighting. On this street, one wanted to chase him, but the other kept beating him if he didn't chase him.

The setting sun shone on the two people at dusk, making them appear particularly harmonious and warm.

...

Su Zhien came home a little late today. It was all because that bastard insisted on going there, so he came back later than usual. Not far from the door of his house, he heard a bustling sound. He also I don't know what happened, but when I arrived at the door of my house, I found that there were people gathering in front of my house, and I didn't know what they were doing.

Su Zhien was walking slowly and didn't know what was going on. Suddenly a person in front of him shouted: "Su Zhien! It's Su Zhien! He's back! He's back!!"

When Su Zhien heard his name, he thought something big had happened, but the next second a bunch of people came towards him, and there seemed to be people with some photography equipment coming directly towards him, which startled him. I don't know what happened, but I was surrounded by a group of people.

The most excited person among them was their village chief. The village chief walked up to him and took his hand. He kept holding his hand and said with tears streaming down his face: "Zhien, Zhien, you really gave me this gift." Let's strive for success! Do you know how angry you are? Only one person in the whole city has been admitted to Beihua University, and Beihua University has only admitted one person. Are you the only one in our city who has been admitted, and are you the first one in our village to go to Beihua University? College student, you are a lucky star in our village. Because you were admitted to Beihua University this time, the mayor came here to congratulate you personally, and reporters from the city wanted to interview you and make you appear on TV. Now you have put up a banner in the school, and the train station in the city has also put up a banner for you, you are simply giving our village too much face!"

Su Zhien looked at the village chief who was really crying when he said this. He was startled. After the village chief finished speaking, he thought of someone else behind him, so he quickly introduced him to him: "Come on. Come on, Zhien, this is the mayor. The city received the notice first. The mayor planned to be the first to congratulate you, so he didn't give you the admission notice. He gave it to you personally. What a shameless thing to do, we only recruit one person in the city, and you are the chosen one!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
13.6K 140 9
just a lil story cause I really like the amazing digital circus (especially Caine ♡♡♡) so enjoy peeps
1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
65.1K 2.2K 67
"See no evil. . . Hear no evil. . . Speak no evil" Violet Summers knew nothing in her life but the Problem that swept over the world years before she...