Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 55

324 10 1
By Demens88c

Chapter 55 Brother, if you don't know how to do it, what should you do if your sister-in-law dislikes you?

Su Tubao burst out laughing so hard that his stomach hurt: "I'm afraid you don't know how many of the students in your class have received admission notices from the university. I asked around and all the admission notices were sent out today. If not, then you didn't pass the exam. Didn't you listen to what the postman said? I'm the only one in our village who passed the exam. That means no one else passed the exam except me. You definitely won't pass the exam either. You accept it. The truth is, if you can't pass the exam, you can't pass it. If you are stupider than me, you are stupider than me. It's normal. After all, the questions in the college entrance examination are so difficult, and my IQ has never been higher than mine. Getting into college is not something you can do just by being stubborn. If you pass the exam, you have to speak with facts. Only I can pass the exam. If you don't pass the exam, you don't need to hold on for the sake of face. I won't laugh at you."

Seeing him smiling so proudly, Su Zhien didn't want to talk to him. She threw the things he gave her aside and said with great disdain: "No, you should keep these things for yourself. I don't think so." I can't pass the exam. The questions in the college entrance examination this time are quite simple. I'm sure that I will definitely pass the exam and go to college. It's just that the admission notice hasn't come out yet. Don't be too happy too early."

Su Tubao felt that he was not going to be able to do it anymore. He was really not going to be able to do it anymore. He was laughing to the point of tears. How could there be such a stupid person? It's really funny that I still believe that I can get into college at this time.

"Hahaha, silly brother, where do you really get your confidence? At this time, you still think that it is easy to get into college, so why can't you get into college? You are really just pretending that you can do it! Why don't you take the exam at Beihua University? Why don't you take the exam at Beihua University?"

When Su Zhien heard what he said, he suddenly interrupted him: "What if I really get admitted to Beihua University?"

Su Tubao laughed so hard that tears came out. He could no longer laugh anymore. The corners of his mouth were stiff, with a look of contempt on his face: "If you really get admitted to Beihua University, I will do whatever you want. But if you don't get admitted to Beihua University, I'll do whatever you want." If so, you have to get into my crotch in front of the whole village."

Su Zhien was very satisfied with this approach and agreed: "Okay, I won't do as you say. If I don't get admitted to Beihua University, I will fuck you. But if I receive the admission notice from Beihua University, You just get into my crotch in front of the whole village."

Su Tubao couldn't sleep after hearing this. He rolled his eyes and it was really hard to talk to this idiot. How could he still be admitted to Beihua University? That's his intelligence.

...

In the evening, Wen Guli went to the song and dance hall above their county seat. Their brothers usually sang and looked for girls in this song and dance hall when they had nothing to do.

Of course he just came here to drink out of boredom when he had nothing to do.

Now when he came to this place, he found a group of brothers gathered together. Dofei, the butt of the fun, was standing there, and he could be seen at a glance.

Tufei didn't know what to say to these people. With a look of interest on his face, he turned around to see his elder brother coming and hurriedly walked up to him.

Tufei walked up to him and said to him mysteriously: "Brother, do you know what we were talking about just now? There is a new cinema screening room in our county, and there is a private video in this screening room. The boss Ask us if we want to go, because there are a lot of us and we can get a discount. We plan to go to this private cinema together, do you want to come with us?"

Wen Guli didn't have such a noble sentiment and refused in a cold voice: "Get out of here. If I want to watch a movie, I will definitely take my wife and I with me. I won't join in the fun with you singles."

When Doi heard what he said, he laughed twice and laughed very happily. Then he leaned into his ear and said, "Brother, I don't know. The private video we went to watch is not one of those ordinary movies. It's about two people kissing each other and then doing something else. It's just these movies. I'm telling you, it's sneaky. Hehe, we're all men. I know you definitely want to watch it. Let's go together. Look."

After Wen Guli heard Tu Fei's description, he immediately realized, isn't this so-called movie just a pornographic film?

When he was in Beijing, a bunch of brothers invited him to watch it, and they played it at home. There were some video tapes, but he didn't even watch it because he felt disgusted.

Now I don't have any interest in refusing directly: "Go away, don't go."

Tufei was not willing to be rejected like this, so he took his hand coquettishly, grabbed his hand in a particularly naughty way and said, "Brother, everyone is going to see it. Do we want to go see it together?"

Although Wen Guli was panicking in his heart and wanted to go, but he wanted to maintain his calm persona, so he didn't have any reaction on the surface. He patted his head angrily: "Why go? If everyone goes, you have to go." Are you going?, Why are you going? Are you an adult? Why are you just joining in the fun?"

Tufei smiled and touched his head: "Hey, you can't believe it, I'm an adult, I'm 18 years old, I can go and see it."

Wen Guli didn't expect that Tu Fei was already an adult. He stared at his body and looked from top to bottom: "Are you an adult? Why are you so small?"

Tufei smiled sheepishly: "I don't know. I eat five bowls of rice every meal, but I just can't grow taller. Hehe, I wish I had a big brother as tall as you."

Staring at the soil that was less than 1.7 meters tall, Wen Guli said, "Then you can dream."

Tufei: "..."

Tufei still wanted to join in the fun, so he grabbed his arm coquettishly, shook it and said to him: "Brother, let's go. Let's go together. I want to go if everyone else is going." I also want to see what these are. I haven't seen them before. I just want to try them. If you love me so much, you will definitely agree, right? The worst case scenario is that if I don't tell my sister-in-law, she won't know that you went to see these. Something."

"Besides, brother, it's your first time too. If you don't watch, how could you? You won't make a joke with your sister-in-law. It's very embarrassing. Don't you have to study too? So let's go together. Well, let's see how you see it. You don't know anything, what should you do? My sister-in-law will dislike you."

Seeing him acting coquettishly, Wen Guli quickly let go of his hand and warned him seriously: "No, I told you that you are not allowed to go. If you go, you will only be able to eat two bowls in the future. I won't go even after dinner. I'm a serious person and won't go to a place like this. It's okay if my wife finds out."

Tufei felt particularly distressed when he saw that he could only eat two bowls of rice, and hugged his fat self in distress.

He wanted to eat five bowls of rice, but he decided not to go.

...

The next day, Wen Guli hurriedly came here early in the morning to queue up when the cinema opened. Then he went in and looked around. He was very scared. He was now like a chicken thief, afraid that others would see him. To him, he was especially afraid that his group of brothers still had Tu Fei. If Tu Fei saw him, he would really lose his face, and he didn't know what happened to him.

It's all due to the soil.

It was Doi's mouth that made him unable to sleep last night. As soon as he closed his eyes, he thought of what Doi said, "Do you also have to study?" If you don't embarrass yourself with your sister-in-law then.

You don't know anything, what should you do? Your sister-in-law will dislike you.

He was really afraid. If he didn't study, he would know nothing and have no skills at all when he really wanted to do it. That's why he came to study secretly. The soil fertilizer would definitely not come anyway. He hid Just wear this face and not be seen.

This cinema is so dark, who can tell who is who?

When Wen Guli was thinking this, he had already bought the ticket. He quickly took the ticket and walked in to find his seat. It had not started yet, but after he finished it, a fat figure who was not familiar to him appeared next to him. , after he saw the fat shadow, his whole heart was in his throat, and he was very scared. Then the voice said in surprise: "Brother!! Brother, why are you here! Is it really true? I just thought I looked at the wrong person. I didn't expect it was really you, and the two of us were actually sitting next to each other. It's fate, you actually sat next to me, I'm so happy!"

When Wen Guli saw that it was Tu Fei Ben Fei, he almost fainted on the spot. It was such a bad fate that he could see Tu Fei even if he sneaked up and was sitting next to him.

When Doi walked in with a bottle of soda, he was curious if he was looking at the real eldest brother? He saw the eldest brother at a glance, so he walked over with his buttocks arched, looking left and right at him. It wasn't until Wen Guli took off the coat to cover his face that he was sure it was the eldest brother, so Come up and say hello warmly.

After Wen Guli heard the sound of Tufei exploding, he was really embarrassed to see anyone. He quickly pulled him and asked him to sit down. He didn't want other brothers to see him, which would be really embarrassing.

As a result, Tufei turned to the side and coaxed everyone in the next second: "Brothers, I saw my eldest brother. He is also here to join in the fun. He is sitting next to me."

After hearing this voice, the brothers turned their heads in unison, and they really saw their eldest brother.

After seeing the eldest brother, the brothers waved to him in unison and said, "Brother! Why are you here!"

Wen Guli: "..." I shouldn't have come! ! !

After Tu Fei spoke, he smiled very innocently and sat next to Wen Guli and asked him: "Brother, do you drink soda? I told you that you wanted to come to join in the fun. We can come together. It's cheaper to buy tickets together." It must be expensive for you to come alone."

Wen Guli: "..."

I beg you, please shut up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 667 10
❝i mean.. you could always have us both as boyfriends.❞ ―in which your two best friends who are always teasing you. started: 9.6.23 ended: --
6.6K 184 18
{π™‹π™§π™šπ™¦π™ͺπ™šπ™‘ 𝙩𝙀 π˜½π™€π™©π™ π˜½π™§π™€π™ π™šπ™£} DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'VE READ THE FIRST Marley and Isaac have always been best friends. Well, since they...
3.5K 68 5
This is just a little short story. You are a girl, Ginny's friend and this about how you go from being his kid sisters best friend at odds with him t...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...