Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall

442 15 0
By Demens88c

Beihua is the capital and the largest city in development.

Wen Guli is a native of Beihua.

Then he is really cool to have this household registration, especially in later generations, when hearing that he is a local, the first impression is that he must be very rich.

Su Zhien couldn't understand him. This was a small town in Jiangnan in the south. So, what was he doing coming from such a northern place?

Su Zhien was too embarrassed to ask, because he was afraid that this was other people's privacy and asking would be too gossipy.

Su Zhien reminded him in a low voice: "If you want to go back later, you have this Beihua household registration. Remember to buy a few more houses. The house prices will definitely rise in the future. You don't have to worry about having a house by then."

When Wen Guli heard this, he thought about how many land titles his family had now?

It seems that there are not many, just a few dozen sets.

Wen Guli seemed to understand the meaning of his words. He smiled brightly and touched his head and said, "Okay, after I return to Beihua with you, I will buy a house and get married."

Su Zhien was surprised, "Are you going to Beihua with me?"

"Isn't that right? My wife is going to be admitted to a university in Beihua, how can I not go?"

Although he didn't have a good impression of that place, and there were people he hated the most. He once thought that he would never go back if he could in this life, but the educational resources there were good, and no matter how much he hated that place, as long as his wife If you go back, he will definitely follow you back.

Su Zhien felt shy when he heard what he said, probably because she acquiesced in his pursuit in her heart, so she had no excuse for what he said.

While walking side by side with him, I happened to take the opportunity to preach to him: "Although it is not expensive to buy a house now, it is not cheap either. If you become a gangster, it will not be easy to make money. Do you want to do business with me? I will take it with you." You, can we just do some serious work?"

When Wen Guli heard this, his pupils darkened, and he asked him with interest: "So, what business do you want to do with me?"

Su Zhien grabbed the 500 yuan in his pocket. In the past, it was hard to decide what kind of business I wanted to do because I had no money, but now that I have the 500 yuan, I can make my first pot of gold.

He had an idea and said to him: "We can set up a street stall. Now it is profitable to set up a street stall. We can set up a street stall to sell clothes and sell things. What do you think?"

Although Wen Guli was thinking that if he really wanted to set up a street stall, the money he might make in a day might not be as much as what he spent in a day, but when he saw Su Zhien looking at him with pleading eyes and bright eyes, he did not refuse. , "Okay, I will hang out with you from now on. Do you need any subordinates? My brothers and so on can all be at your disposal."

"There is no need for so many people. To set up a street stall, we only need two of us. Too many people is not good. Others will think we are doing something bad."

Wen Guli also agreed. Wen Guli was really good to him. As long as he did what he wanted, Wen Guli never said no.

Except in bed, he was too domineering.

If you say no, you still have to force it.

...

Buying clothes here is very expensive, so Su Zhien thought about going to the department store in Yangcheng to buy some clothes to sell.

The clothes in Yangcheng are famous for being the cheapest in the country. Go to Yangcheng here and take a train there. It takes more than 10 hours, which is not a long time. You can go there to purchase a large number of goods, then sell them here and make a profit on the price difference. The profit is still very good.

He told Wen Guli that he was going to Yangcheng, and Wen Guli agreed, saying that they would take the train to Yangcheng together tomorrow to purchase goods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
26.6K 1.1K 28
sharing four walls makes secrets hard to keep •°. *࿐ quiet lee minho / newbie han jisung / roommates au •°. *࿐ 18+ themes baby stays avert your eyes...
2.8M 164K 38
Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her famil...
3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...