Rebirth of the sweet husband...

By Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... More

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative
Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?

453 13 0
By Demens88c

Su Tubao was not angry at being treated like this by Wen Guli and walked towards him with a smile on his face.

He handed the lunch box in his hand to you Wen Guli and said, "Wen Guli, you haven't eaten at this time. This is a snack I made for you. You can take it in and eat it with auntie."

Wen Guli looked at how disgusted the person in front of him looked, disgust appeared on his face, and his words couldn't help but become sharp: "Are you deaf? I told you to get out, didn't you hear?"

Su Tubao couldn't bear being bullied like this again and again. He lowered his head and bit his lip secretly, then looked up at him and explained with a smile: "You must have misunderstood. I am not giving you this snack because I want to please you, I am here to apologize to you, because what my brother did was really wrong, and I feel sorry for myself, so I came to apologize to you."

Wen Guli's eyes turned dim, "What are you talking about?"

"Did you give my brother two chicken drumsticks yesterday?" Su Tubao lied and said without blinking. "When my brother came back, he saw that the chicken leg was given by you, and then he gave it to me. I couldn't eat it later, and he threw away the other drumstick directly. He said that it was something you gave him and he didn't bother to ask for it. I think he went too far to ask for something from someone like you, and he ate your food, so I'm here to apologize to you. This is a snack I made for you. I hope you can accept it. Just I couldn't apologize to my brother at that time."

Wen Guli didn't know if he believed him when he heard these words, but it was obvious that his face darkened after hearing these words.

Su Tubao breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his face like this, and then he still smiled and said to him in a calm manner: "By the way, there is one more thing I want to remind you, don't pester me again in the future. Brother, my brother has already decided on a marriage. He has already discussed with the person he likes about getting married. The wedding will be held soon. If you continue to pester my brother, it is really too much! My brother already has his heart. He belongs. I hope you can control yourself in the future and stop annoying him. My brother privately says that people like you are very annoying. You are really like a piece of maltose and you can't get rid of him no matter what."

After Su Tubao finished speaking, he was completely relieved and very happy. He put the snack on the ground and said to him: "Whether you take it or not, I will put this snack here. I Let's go now, see you later."

Wen Guli stayed there with a dark face and said nothing. After the person left, he became furious and suddenly stretched out his foot to kick away the lunch box on the ground.

The lunch box was kicked open by him and hit the wall. It fell into pieces and the contents inside were shattered.

Wen Guli said that he was angry. He was angry that Su Zhien was dishonest and had agreed to agree to his pursuit. He had not yet succeeded, so he was going to marry someone else?

He was dreaming. Who else could he have a sweetheart for? As long as he is here, don't even think about having a sweetheart. He will snatch him away even if he snatches her away.

...

Wen Guli walked into the room in a irritable mood. He had pinched off the cigarette he had just smoked, but he still smelled. When he entered, his wet nurse saw him and asked with a kind smile: "Gu Li is back." Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? The nanny will cook for you now."

Wen Guli nodded. Because of his displeasure just now, his voice was low and cold now: "Just make something casual. It doesn't have to be so rich, and you're not very hungry. Just eat what you want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.7K 10
Lisa is in love with her co-star, Jennie. Of course, it's a disaster. ©️ story not mine, this is an adaptation; credits to the original author.
2.8M 183K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.7M 94.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.5M 92.6K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...