IM HERE DONT WORRY

Por heartyyzzz

PROLOGUE Lisa is very rich but he is a very cold person . all he do was create money and he is very strict an... Mais

Part 1 We are getting old
Part 2
PART 3
IM HERE DONT WORRY P4
Part 5
Part 6
PART 7
Part 8
Part 9
PART 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
part18-2
part 18.3
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part25

Part 26

157 8 2
Por heartyyzzz

irene become a little nervous when she saw that the party was extravagant. she thought it was only a small private party.

but now they were heading to a mansion. who would have thought that a simple looking girl lived there.

entering the large parking lot, she still has some fears of meeting upper high societes.

as they were going inside, many prominent figures appear.

chaeyongs father was in the army for a long time.  so this was just a natural occurance to her.

good thing when lisa said that she has to pick one of her best dress, irene picked her red one, it is simple but elegant looking. it complemented her very well. she was just like a phoenix that came down from the sky.

It is one of her creations in Velvet. she only made 5 pieces of it and it was sold out instantly eventhough it was a bit expensive.

lisa noticed irenes expression so he gently squeeze her hand and he assured her that everythings gonna be fine.

while they were walking inside its like the spotlight was focussed above them. people stopped talking and look at their way.

some people who didnt know them admired the couple, with their outstanding looks they are like a match made in heaven.

a feast for the eyes! the girls that likes him can't turn their heads away when lisa entered. he was like a greek god who can make every woman feel heaven in bed.

irene was beautiful too she looks like a celestial goddess, men cant help but to stare at her, lisa noticed it so he placed his hands possesively in her waist. while the girls raised their eyebrows when they have seen him with someone.

they envy her. So this is the woman who was arrange for him. they internally scoff.

what does she have? sometimes i cant understand lisas parents they are high figures but they arrange a marriage for him, and that woman we dont even know where slum area did she come from. one of the girls said, she was one of those girls who never had caught lisas attention.

she tried everything to make him look her way. but lisa looked at her like she had grown two heads.

she even tried seducing him and wear thin clothes but lisa just scolded her when he saw it.

somi was just listening then she texted someone on her phone.

for them lisa is their cold prince charming, they are happy if he is single, he belonged to them, in their fantasy. seeing him with someone hurts them.

going inside they were welcomed by a band playing at the center stage. irene saw many girls tried to impress lisa they called him, greeting him with their sweet voice, but those girls wear provocative dress that shows their cleavage and some of the slit in their dress if you lift it up you can already get a glimpse of there heaven. thinking of this, she tightens her hold in lisas arm. she wont let her man wonder around.

lisas closed friends excitedly waved when they saw lisa. once they were near, lisa introduced irene to everyone.

Irene this is bambam, hoony, Jackson, Ten, and these girls are Sorn, minnie , Rebecca and Yna. 

irene noticed rebecca and yna are not that welcoming, their eyes diplayed hatred while others were quite please and keep on praising irenes beauty. and some of the girls in other table cant help but to gawk on lisa.

lisa would always ask irene if she wants anything, and would always caress her shoulder. his coat was now in irene.

dude i didnt know that you would become this clingy to your wife.

irene face blushed because of bambams comment.

and he continued. you know irene, when we are in middle school lisa is so picky with girls that he end up not having any girlfriend at all.

lisa answered smoothly. because that time i havent met my soulmate. 

wow! we didnt know you are romantic manoban.  they teased him making irene more shy.

irene sigh in relief that she accompanied lisa or else shell regret it. some girls round their table just to say hi to lisa, if she wasnt there he would be crowded with beautiful girls.

lis. just ordered orange juice for irene.

man youre so strict to irene, its a party. >jackson

well, she cant drink. shes pregnant.

oh,wow lets cheers to that. so how many babies are you planning to make ?

if you ask me i want a basketball team. lisa said smugly.

hahaha. prepared to be tortured irene. sorn teased.

lisa was just relaxed drinking, talking to his middle school friends, and they dont forget to include irene in their topics. all were friendy and happy.

then chaeyong went closer to lisas table and she sat down with another girl.

Lisa im glad youre already here. im sorry im just busy a while ago.

its alright no problem.

anyway Lis do you still remember somi?

somi? who?

jeon somi.

i cant remember, who is she actually?

the girl that you helped in the school when she was bullied.

ah ok, what about her?

shes here.

where?

lisa this is somi. chaeyong pulled somi making her sit beside Lisa.

youre that girl ? lisa scanned her and he was amazed. wow i didnt recognized you. you changed so much. you become prettier and charismatic. the girl infront of her blushed so hard, her face like tomato. so how it has been?
lisa continued.

irene want to hit her husbands head, for over praising the girl.

well im a kpop artist now. jeon somi said shyly.

ah what is that?

somi laughed so loud and he hit lisas arm. youre so funny. youre really that busy that you didnt even know kpop? its korean pop, im a singer now.

ah. ok i dont usually listen to new songs. im sorry.

ahm, by the way this is my wife irene and irene this is somi. they shook hands. it seems like irene is familiar with her, but she cant point a finger in it.

they talked about Somi having a Idol life. How difficult and strict are the rules. irene noticed somi was a little touchy to lisa. she sometimes hit her arm or sometimes her hand will rest on his thigh. but she didnt say anything she doesnt want to cause a scene.

rebecca then cut the conversation. Guys did you hear what happened to edgar and sarah?

after the incident edgar and sarah were always fighting until it came physical. one of the students saw edgar dragging her to the car. and then after a week sarah met a car accident. then the police went to edgars house but before they could question him he comitted suicide.

rebecca lets stop the topic right there the atmosphere is becoming creepy.

oopps im sorry.

a man approached their table to say hi to them and he looked at irene. lisa noticed the mans interest in his wife.

leon was mayors son, chaeyongs cousin and he was lisas schoolmate. he was good looking too but his face is michievious and playful.

leon this is lisa's wife irene.

ah i didnt know, sorry for my sudden admiration. i didnt know miss beautiful is taken.

well if you dont shut your mouth now, i think youll be sleepless thinking about me. lisa said challenging. irene holds lisas hands, his man is quick tempered if its about her, he is very teritorial.

hoony and jackson stand up seeing lisas expression, guys lets just have some fun. 

im just playing around mr. manoban dont be life threatening. Leon knows lisa is not easy to mess with.

lisa still in a bad mood so irene reached for his face and kissed him on the cheeks that quickly lighten up his mood, he smiled again.

after chatting for a while irene has to go to the bathroom so she excused herself.

wife, i will come with you.  lisa offered.

but jackson teased him, dude are you conjoined twins, youre always together. irene wont get lost at the bathroom it was just there straight a head.

irene didnt want her husband to be teased nonstop so she refused lisa. lisa looked at irene.
are you sure?

yes im sure. irene said softly, irene can see lisa really wanted to go with her. such a caring husband.

omygad lisa i didnt know youre this clingy. hoony said, he was one of the single man tonight.

irene let go of lisas hands and she started walking towards the comfort room.

at the restroom while shes inside the cubicle.

did you see the woman with manoban?

yes. shes beautiful.

yeah shes just beautiful but i heard she didnt even reach college. i didnt know what he saw on her. lisa never lacks in beautiful girls falling in line for him.

tsk. i pitty manoban many girls was chasing over him but he just ended up with a nobody.

what i heard is that there family went backrupt and thats were the arrange marriage begin. I think they are just using him.

shameless girl. It would be better if he married Rose. it was so obvious that rose love him from the very beginning.

yeah they are quite suitable for each other. he is protective on her before.

just then they heard a knock. that startled them. and when they opened it, it was Lisa.

hey lis, how are you?

he didnt answer the question instead he asked. have you seen my wife?

your wife?

yeah she goes here and still havent gone out.

after that one of the cubicle doors open and irene went out, she didnt say anything and went straight to lisa.

the girl from the bathroom were panicked and they didnt want to stay long to the party after that. they dont want to get in trouble if lisa would know what happened.

wife are you okay? you seemed so quiet.

its nothing i just feel stomach ache.

lisa thought irene really have a stomach ache so he insisted of going home.

irene was silent in the car while lisa kept caressing her hand and he kissed it.

irene just kept the incident tru herself, but it caused her to have insecurities again, add up to that that she is pregnant.

she just remind herself that they are now husband and wife, and they have riley and another baby. Lisa is different from anyone, he loves her so much and he is not the kind of man that will cheat on her.

                  xxxxxxx

at the bed lisa was caressing her arm. and the sides of her breast.
irene knows lisa feels hot.

hubby, its already late, lets go to sleep.

i know but can we have just one round? lisa said his voice was seductive with need. he kissed irene's shoulder.

beast. irene said. lisa just chuckle. he instantly connect their lips, his kiss was full of passion, he then walk his lips to her jawline, and lick her earlobe down to her neck, he pull down her strap and start sucking her breast while squeezing the other one, irene cradle his head while caressing his hair. she was enjoying his sweet attack. he lick and suck her breast and his hand slowly went down on her, sliding inside her panty he massage her clit, then he slide his finger to her opening to tease her. irene spread her legs for him. lisa then thrust her fingers in and out of her.

and when he is already levelled in her clothed pussy, he snipped it, he pull down her panties and string of juices parting. he parted her legs wide and dive his face on her center.

he swirl his tounge on her clit and stiffen his tounge when he poke it on her narrow hole. irene was moaning, enjoying lisas tounge service in her core. he ate her deliciously, giving her lenghty  licks from her asshole to her clit.
then he enter his finger on her. in and out making irenes shake.

irene moans his name until she shake and release her orgasms after that lisa rise up and took his shirt off and boxer.

irene was looking at lisas hot body, he never change, his abs are still there. she was in lust too because of it.

lisa inserts the head of his cock. he shove it gently and he moves it in clockwise motion inside of irene, and he wiggles it inside making irene flush out her juices. she was so wet for him.

slowly lisa is pushing it inside inch by inch, irene is not resisting inside shes widening herself.

lisa enters inside fully and pulling out leaving only the head. he does it so many times until he give unlimited thrust to irene.

he thrust balls deep and they are moaning. he made irene change position in all fours but he thrust upward. irene breast juggle to the movement.

lisa made her lay in her back again, her one leg in lisas shoulder while the other is wide apart. he thrust in her deeply while kissing her lips. irene can feels posesiveness in lisa and she wonders why.

irenes eyes roll in pleasure and she was panting hard, while lisa was speeding up more to have their release. irenes toes curl and she release her love juice while lisa kept thrusting until he hit his high. his life giving fluid flowed from irenes core down to her ass.

afterwards lisa pull out and released irenes numb legs. after calming himself, he went to the bathroom to get a warm towel to clean irene. 

while her head was on lisas chest. hubby, did something happen? its not that im complaining in our lovemaking but i can feel that you seem posessive while youre claiming me. irene said while caressing lisas arm.

i dont like the way those guys look at you, they are lusting on you.

irene hugged lisas neck. im all yours hubby, all of me, my heart,my body and my soul.

lisa kissed irene, im sorry wife. if sometimes my jealousy is out of hand. did i hurt you?

i think ill be limping tom.

then lets not go to work tom.

irene:  "..."

           xxxxxxxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

583 17 16
hlo every one!!! so this is my 1st time writing a story..so if i did any mistake then let me know....and if you guys like my story ideas then also pl...
21K 585 20
Marcella is adopted by shifters again, the only problem is she's human, and stronger than she's supposed to be. Her new family doesn't realize the da...
120 11 10
This story is going to be about a girl and she is Mexican but her parents died until later on finds out the truth about her parents. so she got ad...