PART 7

WARNING : BORING CHAPTER AHEAD

LISA'S POV

seeing the love of my life sleeping peacefully in my arms . i feel relax and happy .

I had a great time yesterday , spending time with irene was so worth it and refreshing . Ive never met anyone that had made me feel this way .

so i slowly untangle myself from her but before i could make a move irene open her eyes . please stay a little more please .

of course sweetheat and i kiss her forehead , she buried her head in my chest and when its time to wake up i tickle her which earned giggles from her .

we showered together and of course we make out . i told her to rest and chill nextweek shell be working with me .

but before i go we had breakfast together . i want to do this everyday with her . and everyday i want irene to feel how special she is to me . i hope my hugs and kisses and my word can really tell how much i feel for her .

im not shy telling irene how much i love her , this feelings keeps coming out and keeps growing everyday . this woman is my strenght and my weakness at the same time .

*******

i was on my office now . catching up the work that i left yesterday . actually i can let one of my trusted employees to handle this and chill at home . but i want to make sure that everything was okay in the contract before i sign it.

a knock was heard on the door .

come in .

chu entered i ordered her to investigate my wifes guardian and some sensitive stuffs about them. i have a big trust in chu because she is my loyal bestfriend and i know this infos wont leak in her .

she handled me a envelope but i can see she is uneasy . as i open it my eyes went wide .

How come she worked as a Sex Worker chu ? She is a Virgin when i got her . ( as a matter of fact . )

chu swallowed a invisible lump in her throat. 

Yes they kept her a virgin but they made her do some other things . 

who ?

her parents , they relied on her when Mr. lee's business falls into bankruptcy and he got a big dept in gambling .

my hand made a fist , i want to kill them .

catch them chu put them in the basement.  

after that i untangle my tie . and walk to the nearest window. i want to know whatever they did to my wife . i will avenge her .

Timeskip ...

Let go of us , dont you know i have connections . Mr.Lee said

and i show myself .

Lisa help us , they pleaded .
but i just sit on the chair . he gets it now and he became defensive .

just be grateful that you still got her as a virgin .  Mr.Lee said .

im calming myself not to hurt them , but as he spit those words the last string of patience got loose.  i punch him hard on the face .

untie him lets see what this motherfucker got.  i only see red .

i punch him so many times that his face bleeds and swell.  and i know i had broken his bones . i get the gun in one of my men , when chu hugged me .

please lis , control yourself.  im breathing heavy , i just tell myself they still need to live . I give back the gun to the elite.