Part 19

IRENES POV

we are invited by lisa partner to a banquet .

at first i dont want to accompany him ,i was worried to meet any of my past client . but as a wife i couldnt let him alone .
this banquet is filled with so many beautiful girls , a one night stand will be common in here .

while mingling with the other people.  a voice called lisa , that voice is so familiar .

and im right its V.

he said hi to me, that raised a eyebrow to lisa , he said he was my parents friends and he always see me when he comes to our house .

V , liked me , he was my suitor because he knew my situation , he helped me and kept me into his place .

he was so kind to me at first and thats where i treated him like a brother , i took care of him while im at his house . but he misunderstood it .

one night he came drunk he want us to have sex that i decline . he was furious .

the next day he was kind again like nothing happened . that time he wants us to have sex again that i reject saying i already have a fiance .

it mad him mad like crazy . he slapped me hard and unzipped his pants he wants me to suck him . i was scared i did it but he was not contented he wants to have me , that i didnt let him . i told him that if he really rape me ill kill myself .

he stopped and walked out after that .

after that his parents have known i was living with him . suspecting that i was leeching at him . they kicked me out of the house.  thats the last time i saw him .

****

when i go out from the restroom .

V caught my arm when im about to go to the banquet again .

so youre Lisa's wife . he has this evil smile in his face .
lets go to the darkest corner of the building and suck me off so good .

fuck you . let go of me .

you slut if you wont suck me , i'll tell Lisa that .

tell me what ? lisa said and walked to them . quickly V released my arm .

Vs sweat started to run from his neck , he is like a mouse that is caught by a big cat . lisas cold voice is like a hand chocking his neck.

nothing . i'll go ahead . he said stuttering and his walk is almost running .

lisa looked at me worriedly . did he do something bad to you ?

dont worry . he didnt do something bad . can we go home already ?

Lisa nod and we go to the car .
on our way home , we were just silent.

i inhailed deeply before i say .
Lisa lets get divorce .

Lisa got shocked that he had stepped on the pedal rightaway .

what ? he asked wanting to know if he heared me right .

lets divorce . i said again .

lisas face was in pure pain . so i get out of the car , it hurt seeing him like this .

tell me why ?

just divorce me .

tell me why ? if you dont tell me im not giving you what you want .

i looked at him . Lisa did you see the huge difference between us ? im poor youre rich , im just a highschool graduate while youre an over achiever . im no one and everyone knows you . and im dirty , im a slut , did you know i worked as sex worker . i already dropped the secret ive been hiding from him eversince we get married . but in his expression he doesnt seem to be surprise .