Part 17

IRENE'S POV

after we get our things from the office we went home .

we are just quiet the whole ride .

im sorry if i tell them about us . he said when we are already in the room . his back was facing me. then i went to him .

so why did you do that ? im curious .

i hate it when someone tell bad things about you , creating stories behind your back it really angers me , atleast now they know who you are they have to be good or else . * lisa paused and never continued the sentence about it .

and the other one is i dont like it when they link you to any other guys.  you are mine alone . * when lisa said that you could sense his posesiveness .

irene giggles , hey im just yours okay she was looking in his eyes and what you did right is kinda unexpected but it made me happy . you know being claimed by a very powerful Ceo i feel like im a female lead at a kdrama.  irene cant help but to laugh and hug lisa . she was delighted by her husband protectiveness.

***

the next day the couple walk hand in hand inside the building , well theres nothing to hide anymore .

irene was so shy because many are looking at them while lisa was so contented and relax he has a smug look on his face .

lisa and irene didnt eat together , he is still in a meeting so wendy and irene went to the cafeteria .

minnie , shushua and miyeon approach them .

mrs.manoban . minnie said politely can i have a word with you ? irene nod. 

they join irene .

im sorry about what happened i was the one who spread about you and mr. cha's relationship .
i thought he was your lover. because he was tall handsome and rich .  and when i asked you , you said yes . so i kinda assumed . im sorry .

its okay just forget about that .

but im wondering why do you have to work i mean your husband is not lacking in terms of money ? doesnt he support you ?

youre being too nosy - miyeon told minnie

my husband , he supports me in everything i need , as a matter of fact he supports me in every decision i make even if he doesnt like it . he trust my instinct thats how he is .

minnies face is unreadable . irene cant decipher it but one thing is for sure she is not a friend but a foe .

****

lisa was busy watching the video he hacked a while ago  but while watching it he was in rage .

there were 2 people in the video . he knew very well who is the girl in the video , it was his wife and the one whipping her is taeyeon a popular singer .

and 3 girls who are laughing at the background is her friends . she made her drink her piss and when she vomited she curse and Whiped her nonstop . he saw bruises in her butt cheeks .

lisa downloaded some videos from taeyeons phone .

****

irene sneek out while lisa is on the meeting , she bought ingredients , she would cook for lisa later .

actually irene is having some test she wants to know what lisa wants in a food and she will do her own version . she is now down for pasta .

while walking on the parking lot of the grocery store.