part 18.3

after taeyeons heart to heart talk with her mother they agreed that she will leave the country quickly and quit the industry permanently .

she promised to change and never do it again . she doesnt care about the limelight anymore . she wants to redeem herself again .

her friends goes to abroad too but they boarded a private plane  , they dont want to be seen by the media .

**

the next morning irene saw the news on the tv that taeyeon went out the country , she had a sigh of relief lisa noticed it .

wife lets have a breakfast outside , i want to stroll you around before we go to work .

how did you know so many places ? i thought youre always busy . irene asked curiously .

my grandfather used to go there and tag me along . the owner is my grandfathers friend .

***

they went to a sunflower farm , irene was so captivated with the scenery. she took a snap of it .

lisa looked at her. its cool right ?

yes . irene had a genuine and warm smile lisa unconciously smilled too .

you like it ?

yes . then irene tip toed to kiss lisas lips . thank you hubby you always knew what makes me happy .

lisa hugged her , making you happy was my mission in life but my first mission is to fill this stomach . lisa gave irene a two meaning sentence that made irenes heart skipped a beat . after we eat ill tour you around .

****

as they enter the house .

a old man smilling approached them.

hey kid hows life ? they had a handshake when he noticed irene . so i see you had your beautiful girlfriend with you , you have a good taste ahh . irene becomes shy from the compliment of the old man .

no , this beautiful woman beside me is my wife irene , wife this is my grandfathers best man Mr. rudolf . lisa is so proud of his wife . irene bowed .

ohh , better hurry and make babies .

you heared it wife ? then he whispered in her ear . "Make babies . "

while eating irene can feel lisas mood . his hands that are on her waist was gliding up and down making irene felt hot somewhere down there .

hubby eat first .

as irene said that lisa quickly devoured the food and they said goodbye to Mr.Rudolf saying they have a meeting .

but once they were inside the car . irene glanced at that certain spot .

lisa manouvered the car in a isolated area . and after parking the car .

wife i cant wait any longer can i have you now ? irene eagerly nod . lisa pushed the button and the car seat can be pushed a little to the back giving irene some space to fit in .

he guided irene to sit on his lap looking in her eyes lisa leaned for a kiss , his tongue entered her mouth like a child it played around in there sending a tickling sensation down to her core  , unconciously she grinded on lisa making both of them moan .

lisas lips travelled to irenes neck down to her collarbone sliding to the valley of her breast , while his hands went to her back unclasping her bra , lisa being inpatient had tear the dress to suck irene breast .

irene made her move her hands traveled to lisas pants unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants , lisa lift his hips a little to pull down his pants then he move irenes panties to the side.  ones his buddy entered irene they both felt the cloud 9 . irene move up and down enjoying how lisas big bird impale her.  irene moans were loud making lisa more unstoppable in his brisk move .