Part 21

i scolded lisa when he wants to turn down a million dollar worth of collaboration just because he doesnt want to leave me for a week .

i told him thats its only one week and we would always video call and if his worried of my well being i can ask yeri to stay at the house for a week .

so finally he agreed to go . its not about money that i care about, i just dont want him to loose opportunities because he was baby sitting me .

after so many reminders he boarded his private plane .

all things were good as usual he would call me if he has free time .

i was awakened by my phone it was ringing , i answered it . and i saw lisa on the other line looking tired but still managed to give me his beautiful smile .

wife im sorry i woke you up ,

hmpf i told you you have to call me , me and our baby will get mad if you didnt .

i miss you my wife ,i love you . his voice was full of longing . since i become pregnant our intimaticy was more deep . and sometimes it feels like we have mental telepathy .

***
only 2 days and i will see you again . lisa said he is always on the countdown .

you always see me , am i invisible to you know ? i said joking .

silly girl , i'll punish you when i get home .

i know what that means . so i tease him a little bit i lean down a little showing him my cleavage. 

youre very naughty .

i laugh at my husband he is really cute.

***

i didnt know youre lisas secretary . where is he ? when irene look up it was V . he was hesitant to talk to him but because she is in her husbands bldg she know he cant do anything to her .

he just went overseas . but he will come back soon .

ok . he paused .

then irene phone ring it was lisa.  her akward smile change into a genuine smile , V is captivated for a while but when he heared that irene is talking to lisa anger rose to his heart .

yes hubby , i already ate . i send you the pic already . dont worry about me and the baby we are alright . we miss you.

hearing this Vs heart was shattered and now full of jealousy and wants revenge .

he walks out when he heard irene is laughing .

Lisa you cant take irene from me .

**

lisa took a flight earlier he wants to surprise irene .

while irene and seulgi was on the car going to the office , seul notice a car following them whenever they went . she sped up and the car sped up too .

seul, whats happening . she saw panicked in her movements .

seul dialled lisa quickly.

lis, i think someones following us. we are at the oregon lane .

lisa almost make the car fly . when he reached the place seulgi was knocked out she had been hit in the head and irene is nowhere to be found .

lisa screamed in anger.

at his office they are trying to trace her , police are there too.  cctv footage were checked .

what did you say ? V visited here ? and he looked at the cctv footage .