Book 2! Reader x Baki charact...

By TOMASITAXD56

Once Y/n's mission in Egypt has been complete,she returns back to her boring old life.Shes missing her team i... More

Break
New mission!
Mission starts!
Forgiveness
It's him!
Retsu you're the best!
Me again!?
Karate expert!
Satisfied?
Good at both
Just one more shot
Risky nightβ™‘
Plan B!
Hope we meet again someday..
And so the mission finally starts!
Cooperation!
Love potion
Bad feeling
Ball disaster - Mission..complete?

Toy.

295 12 15
By TOMASITAXD56

The sound of birds chirping and the sunlight coming from an opened window woke you up.

You found yourself sleeping in Baki's arms.He was still asleep,so you attempted to slowly get up without him noticing.When you managed to get up,you stretched and enjoyed the warm sunlight on your naked body.

(Oh right I'm not wearing any clothes...),you looked around you and grabbed Baki's shirt again since there wasn't anything else near you to cover up.

(Now where is my underwear..
I didn't manage to find it last night after all..),you stood up to go look for it while rubing one eye from sleepiness.(I must have left it in the basement),you got down the ladder leaving Baki alone still asleep on his futon.

It wasn't long when he realized you weren't there anymore.He couldn't feel that nice heat on him.He slowly opened his eyes and looked on his chest.You weren't there,so he panicked and quickly got up.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah!"

"Where did you go?",he said relieved as he heard your voice from the distance.

"I went to get my underwear!",you waived it around as you were on the top of the ladder.

"Good morning",you said putting your underwear on.

"G-good morning..",he yawned and stretched still sitting on the futon.
"Did you sleep well?"

"We barely slept silly, don't you remember?", you smirked as you walked up to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Oh crap I forgot about that.."

"Does that mean I didn't give you a memorable time?",you teased him as you poured yourself a glass of water at the sink.

"No no!,it's just that I'm tired and I just woke up..",he rubbed the back of his neck."Last night was awesome.."

You drank the water in one gulp and sighed from the refreshment.You looked outside the kitchens window and admired the sunny day.

"Hey wanna go for a jog?The weather is nice and warm today".

"Oh sure,but let's be on the lookout because Kozue might chase us with a knife".

"Haha you're right!",you laughed and went to get ready as Baki did the same.

You both jogged and laughed together at the park and after a while it was time to go back to the hotel.Baki said he would stay at his house for a while so when you got back he called a cab only for you to get back at the hotel.

"Thanks Baki!,make sure to come back at the hotel quickly!",you hugged him before getting inside the cab.

"I will I will!Take care!"

(I wanted to tell her that I love her instead of that..),he thought as he watched you get in the cab.

"I love you too Baki",you turned around before entering the cab and smiled at him afterwards as the car drove off.

(DID SHE READ MY MIND!!!)

.

.

.

You looked outside the cars window holding your head as it drove you back to the hotel.You were thinking about how to spend the free time you had.You were between training or going out,but neither of those options really satisfied you,so you tried to find another solution.

“⁽⁠⁽Phone ringing⁾⁠⁾”

"Who is it?",you looked at the unfamiliar phone number calling you.

"Hello?"

"Hello Miss!,I'm Kizaki, Hanayama Kaoru's personal bodyguard!"

"Huh?Hanayama has a bodyguard?"

"Yes,I was ordered to inform you that the Boss has invinted you for a drink tonight at around 10am".

"Really!Oh that's fantastic!,I was looking forward on doing something tonight!Tell him that I agree,but I have something to ask".

"What is it?"

"Where are we going to meet up?A bar? Which one?"

"What should I say Boss?",Kizaki put his hand over the phones speaker.

"The usual".

"WHAT DOES THE USUAL MEAN????"

"Hello?Anyone listeninggg?"

"She will understand",Hanayama light up a cigar and sat on his armchair.

"Uh..Young lady,the Boss told me to tell you the usual.."

"The usual?What do you mean?"-

"Hello?He hung up!What do you mean the usual!",you furiously searched through your contacts to call Hanayama.

"Pick it up!",you said holding the phone close to your ear.

“⁽⁠⁽Phone ringing⁾⁠⁾”

"Aren't you going to pick it up Boss?",Kizaki looked at the buzzing phone on the desk Hanayama was sitting.

Hanayama continued smoking his cigarette ignoring the phone.

"Wait!Does he mean that place?",you paused for a bit."We have only went there once..,but it was the only place we kind of went for a drink.It must be it..",you blushed and closed the call.

"Boss I think she's mad!She hung up!"

"She will come",he said with a smirk and put out his cigar.

.

.

.

After you arrived at the hotel,you were both exited and anxious.Those two feelings didn't match together so to calm yourself down you decided to take a shower,since you were sweaty from the jog you went with Baki this morning.

"Anubisss!"

"What".

"Do you know what's making me anxious?Because I don't!",you complained as you shampooed your hair.

"So you don't know what's bothering you,but I'm supposed to know".

"Come on!,you should know!After all you can read my thoughts, right?"

"You are nervous because you are probably going to have sex again tonight".

"WAIT WHAT!Really!?Oh wow..,I wasn't expecting it was from that.."

"Well now the problem is how do I reassure myself I'm not going to have sex again.."

"Don't ask me".

"I have to somehow prepare myself..,but how?"

!

"IDEA!ZOE SAID THAT THERE ARE INTIMACY KITS AT THE RECEPTION!Rightttt?"

"No,I'm not going to get you one.First off all,I can't".

"I wasn't going to tell you to go",you rolled your eyes as you grabbed a towel."I meant to say that I'm going to ask Zoe to get me one!",you wrapped the towel around your body and opened the showers curtain.

"Why don't you go by yourself?"

"...Uh..,I don't want to risk anyone seeing me getting one of those..Besides Zoe offered herself to do it the first time she told me about them!",you said and took your phone and scrolled through your contacts.

"There it is!",you nervously tapped on Zoe's phone number.Your finger trembled as it tried to push the call button,you sweezed your eyes and quickly tapped it anyway.

"I DID IT!I TAPPED IT!YOU SEE?,YOU SEE?ITS CALLING!!WHAT DO I DO!!",you panicked and you threw the phone in the sink.

"Hello,Zoe speaking!"

"AAAHHHH,Zoe!,Hi,hello!",you snached the phone and tried to act normally.

"Miss!,how can I help?Do you need anything?"

"Yes!,I was actually thinking about what you told me yesterday...,and I really thought about it!.."

"Really!,oh I'm happy to hear that Miss!"

"Yeah..I'm happy to hear that you're happy about it too!Now,what I'm going to need you to do,is to sneak into the elevator and go down to the reception without anyone knowing!You will get me an intimacy kit and tell them to ship it to my room!Do you think you can do that?"

"Absolutely Miss!I'm going to be as swift as a Ninja!I will call you when I've completed my mission!",Zoe quickly hung up and got to work.
She carefully looked outside her suites door to see if there were any witnesses outside,and after reassuring herself nobody was outside,she rushed to the elevator.

Just when she was about to tap on the receptions floor,she noticed Yujiro passing down the suites halls.She couldn't see clearly if he was going in his room or not, because when she was about to check someone entered the elevator.

"AAA!MR OLIVA!"

"Hello there little Miss",he winked and tapped the same floor Zoe was going.

"Looks like we are going to the same floor",Zoe smiled and tried not to panic.

"Yes,I'm going to ask for some champagne but I want to choose it personally.What are you going to do on that floor?"

"Uh.., something important..",she said and looked away nervously.

(You will have to wait for a little bit longer Miss!Hang on!)

Meanwhile,you stayed in the bathroom and waited for Zoe's call,you were relieved but nervous at the same time.

"I'm sure she's going to be successful!It's not like anything could go wrong.."

"So what's your plan exactly?"

"Okay!,so first of all!"

"I get Zoe's call and go out in the bedroom to wait for the service to ship it to me!Then I satisfy myself and boom! Mission complete!"

"Do you even know how to use whatever is going to be inside the kit".

. . .

"I HADN'T THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!!
I've never used something like that!And what exactly is going to be in there?.."

"You know I can't"-

"I know,I know.You can't tell me.I guess I will find out myself",you sighed.

“⁽⁠⁽Phone ringing⁾⁠⁾”

"Oh it's Zoe!",you picked up the phone and quickly answered it.

"Hello!,did you do it?",you asked as you exited the bathroom.

"Miss!,im having some miny problems!",Zoe wispered.

"What!,what's wrong?"

"I met with Mr Oliva at the elevator,and now I'm waiting to see if the path is clear and go to the reception!But I think that nobody is suspicious of me!"

"We are acting like we are going to secretly get drugs or something!",you facepalmed yourself as you walked to the bed.

"I think the coast is clear Miss!",she looked at the reception hiding behind a large vase.

"Okay!,I will hang up,call me if you manage to get it for me!"

"Got it!",Zoe nodded and hung up and looked at the empty reception.

"Now I've really started to get nervous!Not only someone might find out,but I don't even know how to use toys in the first place!",you said and sat on the bed.

!

(W-what is this?What did I sit on?)

. . .

(Hot! Something hot!,)you thought and attempted to stand up to see what is was,but something grabbed your thighs and sat you down again.

(I didn't sit on something!It's someone!), you panicked as you couldn't get up.(Someone is holding me down!,I can't get up! I'm only wearing the towel and nothing underneath!)

You couldn't get up,you couldn't speak,you couldn't defend yourself.You just sat there wondering on who's face you were sitting on.It didn't take long until you realized.

(Something hot is licking me!No!It's entering me!),you gasped as you felt something slip up your pussy.

(There is no other person that uses such force and has such a long tongue.Every time we kissed me he drowned me with it).

"Y-yujiro!Stop!",you cried out as he pushed his tongue inside you and moved it around your walls in a way you couldn't help but like it.

He didn't listen and continued doing it,he licked and sucked your pussy as he held you down, roughly sweezing your thighs and pushing your pussy deeper on his face.

You were ready to pass out from the tension you were feeling when your phone started ringing again.

(It's Zoe!What am I supposed to do!If I pick it up I have to remain quiet,but on the other hand I can't hold myself!
But it is going to be worse if she gets worried and comes in my suite and see me in this situation),you thought and eventually answered the call.

"Hello Miss!,it's Zoe!I'm at the reception!"

"Mhm",you said and bit your lip trying not to make any sounds.

"I just wanted to inform you that they have separate toys instead of a full pack,so I was wondering what toy you would prefer".

"Mffff!~"

"Miss?Is there something wrong?"

"Ghhhh!~"

"Miss the receptionist is waiting!",Zoe said and turned to the receptionist akwardly smiling."Hurry up!,there are other people waiting behind me!"

"AHHH!~",you moaned loudly as you came and quickly managed to end the call.

"Miss is really getting out of control in there!"

"I'll take that one!Yes the pink one!Please tell them to ship it at suite number 11!"

Meanwhile in your suite,after you came to your limits and climaxed Yujiro let go of you and with the little strength you had,you stood up from his face with trembling legs and collapsed on the bed.

"Well look at that,arleady trembling?Can't imagine you using a sex toy.You climax too fast",he laughed looking at you barely moving.

"I-I hate you".

"Hm?You should be thanking me for assisting you instead of that".

"S-So this is what you meant when you said that you would assist me whenever I needed it back then huh?"

"Maybe.Whats wrong?Not satisfied yet?",he smirked as he watched you slowly get up.

"I didn't ask for your assistance.Now leave".

"Suite 11,we have a package for you!", you heard a servant sent from the reception knocking the door.

"Don't you dare open that damn door do you hear me!",you whispered in an angry tone to Yujiro as you covered your body with the towel that was about to fall off.

Yujiro smirked and walked up to the door ignoring you.

"Hello Miss we have this package from you from the rece-AHH!MR HANMA!IM SO SORRY!I WAS TOLD THAT THIS ROOM WAS FOR A LADY NAMED Y/N!THE RECEPTION MUST HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD PLEASE FORGIVE US FOR DISTURBING YOU!",the poor service guy bowed at the monster infront of him as he was afraid of the consiqunses.

"I'll be taking this",Yujiro grinned and grabbed the box."Now go and don't you dare say that I was here to anyone.Understood?",he growled making the terrified service guy almost piss himself.

"YES SIR!",the service guy bowed over and over and then ran for his life.

"So where were we",Yujiro smirked and looked directly at you as he closed and locked the door."Let's see what your secretary picked",he ripped the box open to see what was inside.

There was another package inside,he grinned looking at the image on it.He opened that as well and took out a wand vibrator.

"W-what is that?"

"Hm,nice.Thats a nice choice your secretary made for your first time don't you think?"

"What are you going to do to me?",you trembled as he approached you holding the toy.

"Relax,I'm just going to help you use it.Besides I'm sure you weren't capable of using it alone anyway.Now how does this thing turn on..Oh there it is",he laughed as the vibrator started working.

Yujiro removed the towel from your body and made you sit on his lap.He forced your legs open and put the vibrator on your pussy.

"No!Stop!"

"It's not going to hurt",he grinned and turned it on.He placed it on your pussy making you gasp from the sudden vibration.

"AGHHH! STOP THIS!"

"What's wrong? How does it feel?"

"Please don't do that!",you said with a shaky voice as you looked at his hand pushing the vibrator up your clit.

"NGHHH!~"(This is too much!The tension is too much for me to handle!)

"Does that mean you're at your limits arleady? You're so fragile.Boring.
If you want to make this worthy of my time,don't cum until I say so".

"What do you mean worthy of your time!Nobody forced you to do this while on the other hand I am!Plus I'm arleady struggling to hold it!"

"Well too bad",he smirked and increased the speed.

"You're so cruel!I hate you!",you said trying to hold it together and not climax.

Yujiro never stopped torturing the most sensitive parts of your pussy,he loved to see you struggle.You on the other hand,hated the fact that you liked this,you didn't want it to stop.
Your brain was continusly making you say stop,but your body was responding with more.

"Please have some mercy!,I'm going to pass out if this continues!"

"No,not yet",he said and started teasing your hard nipples with his tongue.

"Don't do that please!My whole body feels ten times more sensitive than before!",you moaned as he started sucking and pinching them intensely.
Your moans were getting out of control so he started kissing you,you melted as soon as your tongues touched.

"Now",he looked in your eyes once he pulled away from the kiss.

"CUMMING!~",you screamed as you came and lost control of your body.

"Wow look you came real good down there",he smirked as he rubbed two fingers on your soaking pussy and licked them.

"I h-hope you die!",you said with a trembling voice before passing out on the spot.

"How can you hate the man that makes you feel good the most?",he smirked and took a last glance at you before leaving.

"I might play with you again if I'm in the mood,but I won't be the one coming to you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 828 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...
108K 8.9K 45
A case of mistaken identity, or a case of double identity? They are a rookie security team who were given a shot at becoming bodyguards for the daugh...
293 2 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
576 52 23
When a friend from the past comes back to the present, not expecting anyone of her childhood friends to remember her, and not exactly wanting them to...