πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘ πš–πšŽ | π•„π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•¦οΏ½...

By thenoctem

Teach Me was published back in 2020 as my first smut book. Sadly, this year, the platform decided to take it... More

Rᴇ-α΄˜α΄œΚ™ΚŸΙͺsΚœα΄‡α΄…
Iɴᴛʀᴏ
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 5
Lesson 6
Lesson 7
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19
Lesson 20
First extra lesson
Second extra lesson
Third extra lesson
Epilogue
Holiday gift

Lesson 8

987 44 26
By thenoctem

♡ Lesson 8 ♡
"Mine"

Around 2am, Minho wakes up, he has the incredible urge to pee and quickly goes to the bathroom. He's all sleepy, trying his best to point at the toilet correctly and with his chest all exposed, getting the cold breeze all over. Once he's done, he washes his hands and gets some water on his face too, he wants some water and if he doesn't wake up a little, he's gonna trip over some shoe again.

Before he can leave the bedroom, his eyes move for a millisecond to the bed, and he abruptly stops. Han is not there. Minho frowns. He gets out of the bedroom to look around the whole small apartment, but nothing, he's nowhere to be seen. He quickly gets back to his room to take some shorts to put on and a t-shirt he found underneath the bed, if Jisung decides to leave, he's gonna go after him.

When he's about to exit the room again, he realises the balcony door is open and the heavy rain can be heard. Minho sighs annoyed and walks to the balcony, ready to scold the life out of Jisung for been out at this hour, with such rain and probably with just Minho's t-shirt and his own boxers on.

His entire face changes when he gets there.

Jisung fell asleep curled up on the cold floor.

His chest hurts.

There are some stained tears on his cheeks.

Minho has to swallow some saliva and close his eyes for a second before getting closer.

The younger's whole body is shivering from the cold and his small hands are gripping on the fabric hard.

"Oh, baby" Minho wants to cry.

He kneels to take the small boy in his arms.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Minho's warmth make Jisung's complete body immediately relax, he's no longer shivering, and his cute hands are now gripping on Minho like his life depends on it.

"Sweet baby" again the elder whispers when he finally leaves the small slim body on the bed. He moves away for a second and has to blink repeatedly when the tears' threat to come out.

He removes the shorts and t-shirt, leaving himself almost naked again as he gets inside the bed beside the slimmer boy. Jisung frowns in his sleep, making grabby hands to nowhere until his small hands collide on Minho's chest. Jisung smiles, getting closer and sniffing the essence.

"Min~" he mumbles, hugging the naked torso "My Min~"

Minho chuckles. He sounds drunk.

"I'm so gonna scold you in the morning" the elder informs the sleepy boy while he caresses his hair, then sighs smiling "If I don't let it slide since you're the cutest"

One hour later, Jisung frowns again, opening his eyes and looking up. He finds Minho already sleeping and himself almost on top of the elder's chest. The younger blushes hard out of embarrassment. He remembers falling asleep on the balcony. If he's in bed with Minho, it means he probably saw the tears, saw him dead asleep and took care of him as usual.

"You're so nice" Jisung mumbles, gently touching Minho's lips with his finger.

He moves slightly, connecting his lips with the elder for a long peck. Jisung whispers good night to Minho and just goes back to his new safe place. Minho's hard and naked chest.

Another sneeze.

"I knew you'd get sick! What were you thinking, been out there at 2am?!"

Another sneeze, followed by a pout.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Hannie, you can't just be that reckless. You have to take care of yourself better!"

Minho keeps scolding Jisung while he places some hot tea on the boy's hands and checks his temperature with the thermometer. They're supposed to be out on a date, but Jisung woke up sneezing and with a high fever. They haven't left the elder's apartment all day. Jisung had to call his parents and tell them he's gonna stay over at Minho's for the weekend, they didn't care much since they know Minho so well, they just asked to call them the next day.

"Don't be angry~" the pouty boy pokes his best friend's cheek, "Don't be angry at your baby, hyungie~" another poke.

"Just drink the damn tea"

Jisung pouts as he sees Minho leave the room again. When he comes back, he's carrying a bag with some snacks inside. He doesn't like to be angry at Jisung, but he can't believe how stubborn and reckless his best friend is.

"Hyungie~"

Minho ignores him.

"Hyungie~"

Silence.

Jisung frowns.

"Minnie~"

He wants attention.

"Daddy~"

Minho looks at him shocked, eyes wide open and jaw about to fall.

Jisung giggles, "You like it!!"

"Nonsense!"

"You don't?" Jisung pouts again, putting the almost empty cup of ginger tea on the desk and opening the dress shirt Minho lend him, "Hyungie, can I get that minty cream rubbed on my chest again?" he casually asks.

Minho clears his throat and nods, "Sure, lay down"

Jisung smirks devilish as he removes the shirt. When Minho comes back, he tries his best to focus on only rubbing the cream gently, so his baby can feel better.

But Jisung is thinking about something else.

After a few circles on his chest, the blond starts to whine, Minho frowns, thinking maybe the flu and fever are hitting him again, but he doesn't stop. Jisung's hand grip on the sheets as his back arches and a loud moan comes out of his mouth.

Minho stops.

"What the fuck..."

"Come on, daddy~" Jisung smirks, "Make your little kitten feel good"

"What the fuck?!"

Minho stands up, taken aback. When the hell did Jisung become so confident?!

"Y-You don't want to touch me today?" the confident gay facade totally falls. Jisung is scared and Minho can tell, "I-Is it because of l-last night? I-I said I was sorry! I-" he bites his lower lip.

"You can't be confident, can you?"

"W-What?"

"You wanted to seduce me, but you failed"

Jisung pouts, looking away and trying to close the shirt again, but Minho's hand stops him, "I never said I would rather not touch you today. Damn, I wanna touch you every single day. But you're sick, Hannie. You need to rest"

"I'm perfectly fine"

"You are not"

"I am!"

"No, you are not"

"I AM!"

Jisung starts to get pissed.

"I doubt it"

"I'D PROVE IT THEN"

⚠️🔞

And with that, Minho gets what he wants. A needy, desperate and sensitive squirrel taking him by the hand to position him on the bed, as he climbs on the lap. Minho smirks. Jisung's nipples are already hard, and their boners are now slightly touching.

"I want you, hyung"

"What exactly do you want, baby?"

To make love with hyung.

"Kisses"

"Only hyung's kisses?"

Jisung shakes his head in denial, "I want your hands touching my body"

"Yeah?" Minho leans to start placing small and wet kisses on the younger's neck, "Tell me what else"

"I-I" Jisung bites his lip, sighing at the wonderful feeling, "I want to touch hyung. I hope to be a good boy"

"Hm" the brown haired smirks before spanking Jisung harshly on one of his ass cheeks, earning a loud moan, "What did you call me?"

"H-Hyung"

Another hard spank.

"A-Ah~ D-Daddy~"

"That's right, kitten" the elder grips on the ass hard, "That's my name from now on"

Jisung moans at the sudden dominance.

"Now get undress for your daddy, baby"

The younger complies, getting up and quickly trying to remove his clothes.

"No, slowly" he smirks.

Jisung nods blushing. He slowly unties the knot of his shorts with Minho's eyes on him. Out of nowhere, he's getting shy, though he's the one who suggested it, he's freaking out.

"Come on. Don't you want to ride your daddy, little kitten?"

A moan comes out of Jisung. He quickly puts his hand on his mouth, embarrassed.

"Or you want daddy to thrust hard on you?"

A drown moan leaves Jisung's mouth.

New kink unlocked: Minho hyung's dirty talk.

"Hm, come on, baby. Get naked for me"

He complies now feeling better. Jisung slowly removes the shirt, throwing it playfully at Minho, who chuckles, catching it. Then, he turns around, teasing with the edge of the small shorts, just to turn around again and let them fall to his ankles and blushes when Minho bites his lip.

"No underwear? Oh, baby" he chuckles, "Looks like you want this already" Jisung blushes even more. The elder is shamelessly looking at his hard cock, "Lay down, baby"

Jisung does as he's told again. Like a well-trained puppy. Minho loves it. He loves to have the power and loves to have Jisung all for himself. No Felix. No, no one. Him.

Is that been possessive?

"Hyung~" Jisung calls him.

"Don't know who's that"

The blond can't help but curl his lips into a small smile, "Daddy~"

"Yes, baby?" Minho softens for a second.

"I want to see you naked too, please"

"I'd think about it" he crawls to Jisung's side and leans to his ear, "Now, kitten. Touch yourself for daddy"

"I-I"

"Do it, baby. Do it, and you'd get rewarded" the whisper sends chills right down Jisung's spine, and he's kinda freaking out now "You want a kiss first, baby?"

Jisung nods.

Minho smirks, leaning down to crash his lips against Jisung's plumpy ones. He loves them. He could kiss the younger every single second of his life and he'd be the happiest man ever. His lips move to the cheek and jawline.

"Come on, ba-" Minho's words are cut when he looks down, Jisung is already touching himself. The kiss helped him.

The blond whimpers, palming his hard member and taking the elder's arm harshly. Minho licks his lip at the sight.

"D-Daddy~" Jisung moans loud, "Please touch me!"

"Not now, baby"

Jisung keeps going, hand skilfully going up and down, mouth open, moans all over the room and the heat on his body increasing every single second passed. Minho leans to start kissing the younger's neck, as his hand roams all over the naked torso, stimulating Jisung even more.

The younger leaves his grip from the stronger arm to places his small fingers on his nipples, squeezing them and pitching them hard as he moans the other's name. Minho stands up, still looking at the boy on the bed, moaning hard and touching his body like there's no tomorrow. He removes his clothes, letting them fall on the floor along with his boxers.

Once he's back on the bed, he places himself on top of Jisung and removes the younger's hand on his member to replace it with his own member crashing against the other one. Jisung moans loudly, curling up his toes.

"You're such a good boy" Minho groans, leaning to attack the younger's lips as his hips start moving, both members embracing the other.

"A-Ahh~ M-Minnie~" Jisung's short nails bury on the naked back of his best friend, "M-More! I-I want more!!"

Everything is extremely overwhelming, they've been wanting this for so long, craving the other's touch, craving those lips and moans. Jisung can't take it much longer, his legs start to shake incredibly, his breathing goes unsteady and the moans coming out of his mouth just get louder and louder each thrust. He quickly cums, whining loud Minho's name, hurting the elder's back with his nails and receiving a deep and incredibly long kiss. Minho hits his limit soon after the shaky boy, he presses his forehead against the other sweaty one and grips hard on Jisung's thigh as he groans.

"F-Fuck"

⚠️🔞

Minho suddenly starts laughing, still naked on top of the boy. Jisung frowns looking at him and instinctively puts his arms covering his naked chest.

"W-What the fuck is so funny?"

Is he fucking laughing at me?!

"Sorry, sorry" Minho can't stop. His face then makes a funny cramp. He smiles at the blond, removing his hands, "I'm not laughing at you, baby"

"Hard to believe!"

"I would never" he gives him a short peck on the lips, "It's just that.. one, I'm pretty sure I'll end up with the flu too now thanks to you and two, you totally crushed my back with your nails. I'm sweating and it's freaking burning"

Jisung giggles, "Sorry, hyung"

"Worth every single second" Minho kisses him again, "I'll never regret anything done with you, Hannie~"

"Neither would I" Jisung smiles at him, feeling loved.

But somehow, this weekend feels like a goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 28.1K 61
TOO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS WARNING, I couldn't put myself to re-read them...is cringey as fuc, so I'm not gonna suffer and edit the Grammar errors 🀑 so...
13.1K 512 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
63.9K 1.3K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
15.8K 394 10
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book ⚠️Stray Kids just serves as characters...