Rebirth of the sweet husband...

נכתב על ידי Demens88c

In her previous life, Su Zhien was married to the village bully Wen Guli by her family. Because the village b... עוד

Chapter 2 Wen Guli... He has been looking for him all his life?
Chapter 3 Su Zhien is dead!
Chapter 4 Rebirth and return to 1981
Chapter 5 In this life, he must live a good life with Wen Guli
Chapter 6 Meeting Wen Guli
Chapter 7 Su Zhien, do you think I am embarrassing you? Um?
Chapter 8 Su Zhien wants him to be a good person soon
Chapter 9 Are you afraid that I can't support you?
Chapter 10 You don't feel bad, I still feel bad
Chapter 11 He has such good taste, he found the right wife
Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight
Chapter 13 He also has to work hard to be worthy of Wen Guli
Chapter 14 Did Wen Guli buy it for him?
Chapter 15 Wen Guli bought this for me
Chapter 16 Zhien, stop studying and go work
Chapter 17 Brother, do you think the one farming is the sister-in-law?
Chapter 18 Indirect...Kissing!
Chapter 19 Wen Guli kissed him
Chapter 20 He must have fallen into Wen Guli's hands!
Chapter 21 You can rely on someone when you get married!
Chapter 22 Then you have to die and show me
Chapter 23 Does Su Zhien have a sweetheart?
Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying
Chapter 25 Su Zhien is just showing off!
Chapter 26 Su Zhien's life experience
Chapter 27 Making money selling toothpaste recipes
Chapter 28 I just want to beat you to death
Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things
Chapter 30 Go to Yangcheng to buy clothes and set up a street stall
Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.
Chapter 32 Su Zhien is running away with the man
Chapter 33 Lock up Su Zhien
Chapter 34 Wen Guli bent Su Tubao's hand
Chapter 35 Su Zhien comes over and lets me hug you
Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien
Chapter 37 A Room
Chapter 38 Saw it
Chapter 39 I'm not a fucking gentleman to begin with.
Chapter 40 Didn't Wen Guli run away from home?
Chapter 41 Wen Guli: My wife is strict and my family is strict
Chapter 42 Su Zhien, you always have me in your heart
Chapter 43 The stall business is booming
Chapter 44 You beat my wife, but you think I don't care?
Chapter 45 Su Zhien hugged him and took the beating for him
Chapter 46 Abuse
Chapter 47 Can you date me now?
Chapter 48 Su Zhien: Ahhhhhh, Wen Guli is so good and bad!
Chapter 49 Wen Guli feels sorry for me
Chapter 50 Wen Guli dreams about Su Zhien
Chapter 51 I hug my wife, it's only natural
Chapter 52 The Zhu family, Su Zhien's biological father
Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family
Chapter 54 Beihua University only recruits one person in our city
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?
Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize
Chapter 58 Su Zhien heard that she was not her biological child
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Wen Guli, take me out of the village
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-210
Chapter 211-215
Chapter 216-220
Chapter 221-225
Chapter 226-230
Chapter 231-235
Chapter 236-240
Chapter 241-245
Chapter 246-250
Chapter 251-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-265
Chapter 266-270

Chapter 1 In his previous life, he divorced Wen Guli on his own initiative

1.2K 22 1
נכתב על ידי Demens88c

It's five o'clock in the morning. The winter sky is gray and there is no light yet. The streets are illuminated by street lights. Recently, it has been a rare heavy snowfall in Jincheng in a century. It snowed all night last night, so the streets are covered with heavy snow. As a sanitation worker, Su Zhien got up early in the morning and got ready to sweep the streets.

Su Zhien took the broom and walked unsteadily towards the center of the street.

It was difficult for him to walk because his body was slow and there was a dull pain on the left side of his body when he walked, which was particularly uncomfortable.

His left kidney was gone and had been dug out. At that time, he was arrogant and followed the foreman introduced by his brother. As a result, the foreman took him to a small workshop and directly dug out his kidney. They gave him money and threw him out. He had no ability and wanted to call the police, but he was beaten and then calmed down.

He has no education and it is difficult to find a job in this big city. He can only find a factory to work as a worker. However, because he just came out of the countryside, he is ignorant and does not know the ways of the world. Because of various frame-ups by his colleagues in the factory, he was expelled. After leaving the factory, because she was so good-looking, a man from the factory knocked her down in an alley and beat her legs.

When he couldn't find a job, his brother said that a family member was seriously ill and wrote to him asking for money, so he could only work as a cleaner and earn money for the family by working several jobs at the same time. This lasted for more than ten years.

After years of work and all kinds of fatigue, he is now almost 40 years old, but he is very old. He looked like an old man in his twilight years, with gray hair and wrinkles on his face.

Su Zhien felt sad thinking about the past. If he had not left the village so willfully, would everything have been different...

Just when Su Zhien was about to work, he was hit by a naughty child. When he saw that his body was slow and about to fall, a pair of strong hands suddenly appeared, grabbing his hand tightly and holding him up. his body to prevent him from falling.

The person behind him asked him with a worried and magnetic voice: "Are you okay?"

This familiar voice made Su Zhien feel vaguely familiar. When he turned to look at the kind man in front of him, his body suddenly stiffened at that moment.

this......

Isn't this his ex-husband... Wen Guli.

This man is also the reason why he fled the village.

Wen Guli was a well-known bully in their village. He robbed homes, lived by collecting protection fees, and bullied women from good families. He was not someone who was easy to mess with. Everyone in the village hated him.

When Su Zhien was young, he was often surrounded by Wen Guli in the alleys. He would call him wife all day long, which brought his reputation into disrepute. Therefore, Su Zhien hated him very much. In the end, he did not think of an arranged marriage at home and found him a wife. The target is Wen Guli.

His family was snobbish and only focused on money. Since he was poor, he wanted to marry his daughter to earn some money. They had two sons and one daughter. They would give gifts and money to anyone who could afford them. In the 1980s, they would give it out. After paying a high price of 1,000 as a gift, no one was willing to marry her, so Wen Guli gave her 2,000, but the person he wanted to marry was not Su Zhien's sister, but Su Zhien.

Su Zhien had no choice but to be married to Wen Guli by her snobbish parents.

Su Zhien's brother kept telling him how scary Wen Guli was and how disgusting he was. He was just an eighteen-year-old wooden head who could only study hard, so he listened to his brother and married him because Wen Guli was scary. After that, she followed him around all day long and even wanted to divorce him.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

69.6K 2.7K 10
Lisa is in love with her co-star, Jennie. Of course, it's a disaster. ©️ story not mine, this is an adaptation; credits to the original author.
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 190K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
416K 25.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...