Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din

Aamna Samna

314 25 12
By Priyae_T

Huda was about to speak but Alekh signalled him not to say anything. Pooja saw this and understood it's not the right time as Naina won't listen to them.

Pooja : "Tum log ki battery discharge ho gayi hogi, jao recharge kar lo. Hum shaam ko milte hain".

Naina moved towards the bed and wiped her tears. Huda and Alekh were looking at her with teary eyes. After a few minutes, the boys left after glancing at them again.

Pooja (come near to Naina) : "Tu Jaa, change kar le, phir sleep mode mae chali jaa. Main yahi change kar leti hu".

Naina hugged her and said "Thanks Pooja". Pooja patted her back and gave her clothes to change. After locking the door, she also got changed.

Naina came back, lay down on bed and closed her eyes. But she was not able to rest, all that happened in the last few days was coming back to her mind along with the past. She again remembered Rajveer's trial, court martial, the helplessness in his eyes, fear of losing her, his guilt, mockery of his love, the last hug and burning of his jeep. She has always wanted to see him again, to look into his deep eyes where trust, security and love was found. But when he really showed up alive then why she is not with him. Why is there still this discomfort, why can't go back to him. Naina felt that his painful eyes are staring her. The same pain he had after seeing her with Viren. She knew he was really hurt but couldn't do anything about this. He came back but not for her, that's the reality. She has to take care of her parents and make them happy. They will not forgive him completely for killing Naveen Bhaiya and also bringing problems for her. They want her to have a future with Viren. Her helplessness, pain and guilt is making her suffocated. She started panting as not able to breathe properly and opened her eyes in a jerk. Her face was looking pale and tears were flowing from eyes.

Naina touched her wrist to find something which has always provided her strength in the past. This was with her when he was not. She realised that it was not there and in panic started rubbing her head to think where it could be. She remembered to put in the drawer before taking a shower in the morning and later, forgot to wear again after getting ready. She hurriedly opened the drawer near the bed and started searching for it. All the stuff in the drawer got messed up and after a few minutes, found in there. She wore on the wrist and brought near to her ear to listen to the ticking. This always brings peace to her as she felt Rajveer Sir's presence in its sound. She was still feeling restlessness and sat in bed with her back on the head back cushion.

Pooja went to Alekh's room when Naina was in the washroom. The boys after changing were waiting for her, so, that they can make the plan together. The plan that will make Rajveer Sir and Naina to talk to each other. When all five were in the room, Ali called Doctor Shalini as Yudi have passed Ali's phone to him. All looked at Yudi and knew why he did that. Doctor Shalini and Yudi are not talking to each other from last few years since she  has rejected his proposal. They only exchange messages when it's important. Yudi went back to sit on the sofa with Pooja while Ali, Alekh, Huda were sitting in bed. There was silence in the room as Pooja and Ali are also avoiding each other.

Rajveer's house

Doctor Shalini has forced Rajveer earlier to have bread and tea as he is not eating or talking since they came back from Viren's house. He is also not coming out of his room and keeps looking at the wall. Shalini was standing near to him and clearly could see sadness, pain on his face and felt pity for him. So, decided to leave him alone for some time. When she was leaving saw Naina's big photos on the same wall that he was staring. She then noticed Naina's photos in frames on the bed's drawer. A smile came to her lips and thought how lucky Naina is as he loves her so much that want to see her every day when he wakes up or go to sleep. While closing his room's door, she saw a bottle on one of the cabinets and picked it up to check it's name. She got worried after reading the name and thought to ask him later about this, so, put it back. Her phone started ringing and quickly she closed the door as didn't't want to disturbed Rajveer and went to her room. She saw Ali's name on the screen and knew why they were calling her.

Shalini (sighed) : "Tum logo ke Rajveer Sir thik hain, bas thore se udas hain".

Ali's phone was on speaker, so, before Ali, Alekh spoke.

Alekh : "Hum logo to malumch hain ki aap waha ho Mam toh Sir thik hi honge par kuch toh karna parega is hateli ka".

All smiled on this.

Huda : "Madam Ji, aapko pata nahi hain yaha Naina bhi bahut udas hain aur bahut gussa bhi. Agar kuch kaho toh apni bari aakhen dikha dikha kae dara deti hain, Mummy ji ki kasam".

All laughed after hearing Huda.

Huda (with a cry face) : "Tum log has lo mujh par, main kisi se nahi darta, sirf Mummy ji aur Phoolan kae alawa".

Ali : "Huda Bhai, sahi kah rahe hain. Naina ki halat thik nahi hain aur humhe toh lagta hain unke parents nae sari baat nahi batai hain unhe".

Yudi : "Yes, dude you are right. Unhone kuch zaroor kaha hain Sir ko. Mam aap waha the na, aap bataiye".

Pooja : "Tum log kyu call waste kar rahe ho. Mam ko bolne do".

Shalini was happy to see concern for their friend and Sir. She told them all what Naina's father has said to Rajveer. All five were shocked and sad after hearing it. They were thinking as how to make Rajveer and Naina meet, so, they can decide what they want to do. Alekh has decided on the plan and said "Aisch yaha baithe se kuch nahi hoga. Uncle aunty nahi milne denge Sir aur Naina ko. Humhe hi kuch kar lena parega".

Huda (also joined with energy) : "Kaidi, tu sahi kah raha hain. Humare Sirji ko kaise ye sabh bol sakte hain, woh akele nahi hain hum sabh hain unke sath. Kyu Usool".

Ali (smilingly): "Ha, Huda Bhai. Hum milwayenge undono ko".

Pooja (stood up and came close to bed where others were sitting and said irritatingly) : Apne time toh pata nahi kaha chali gayi teri ye himmat Ali. (Ali looked at her) Tu rehne de, tere se kuch nahi hoga. Hum madad karenge Sir aur Naina ki".

Ali (angrily) : "Pooja ji, please aap toh rehne dijiye. Aap ne toh jaise bahut himmat dikhayi thi" (Pooja moved her eyes towards her right where Yudi was sitting)

Yudi was not happy when Pooja said this to Ali. He walked towards them and said.

Yudi (frustratingly) : Please guys, aapas mae mat larho. Hume abhi Sir aur Naina ki help karni hain".

Alekh (angrily looked towards Pooja and Ali) : "Tum logo ko kuch samaj aa rela hain ya nahi. Ek dusre se baad mae nipat lena, abich idhar dhyan do".

Shalini : "Please listen to Alekh. Humhe ek saath kaam karna hain".

Huda (softly) : "Please, hum tum logo ki problem baad mae solve karenge. Abhi yaha focus karo".

Ali and Pooja nodded and looked towards them.

Alekh : "Toh suno Rajveer Sir aur Naina ko milane ka plan".

He was explaining the plan, Huda kept giving his ideas and rejecting Alekh's. While Ali and Pooja were arguing and no one was listening to Yudi. Shalini was hitting her forehead frustratingly as they were fighting with each other and forgot that she was on the line.

Shalini (shouted) : "Shut up Cadets".

All became quiet and lowered their heads as soon as they heard her.

Shalini (tried to be calm) : "Koi kuch nahi bolega. Alekh ka plan bilkul thik hain. Listen to him and we will meet at 18:00 hours. Is that clear".

She was waiting for them to say something but didn't hear anything, so, asked again.

Shalini (angrily) : "I asked something, Cadets".

They looked at the phone then to each other but were still quiet.

Yudi finally said "Yes, mam".

Shalini : "Jab main puch rahi thi pehle, toh koi kyu nahi bola".

Huda (innocently) : "Madam Ji, aapne toh kaha tha ki koi kuch nahi bolega".

Shalini (laughed) : "Tum sabh abhi bhi bache ho. Sham ko milte hain. Dismissed".

All giggled after hearing this. Huda, Ali and Pooja went to their rooms after deciding to meet again at 17:00 in Naina and Pooja's room.

Pooja saw Naina sleeping in a sitting posture in their room. She went closer to make her sleep properly and then saw her face. Naina was looking very tired and had marks of dried tears. She was sad for her friend as knew what Naina must be feeling. Pooja has also lost her love and it's not easy to forget it. Rajveer Sir has a very important place in Naina's life and how much she avoids him, she still loves him. Naina can't run from this.

Pooja put a blanket on Naina, sits next to her in bed and closed eyes to get some rest.

In the evening, boys knocked on the room's door. Pooja woke up Naina before opening the door. After a lot of drama, all her friends were able to get Naina out of the house. She didn't want to go but her friends were not in the mood to listen. They emotionally blackmailed her by saying with a puppy face that it could be their last chance to be together. She smiled on their efforts as knew they were doing this to cheer her up. So, agreed to go out, Huda and Alekh immediately dragged her out of the room, so, that she won't be able to change her mind. After informing Naina's parents, they left the house. All got in Huda's car and had a great time together. They were singing songs and teasing each other like did in KMA. After driving for a few minutes, the car stopped outside a house.

From the car's window saw a three storey house which was built with a simple design but was still looking different from other houses on the lane. They all came out of the car while standing near the main gate staring at something with a big smile. Naina was behind them and was not able to see properly. She was also asking questions as why they are here and smiling but no one was answering her. Naina got irritated and pushed them aside to see what they were staring at. When her eyes read the name plate of the house her breath stopped for a second.

It was written as "Naina's".

Naina exhaled and held Alekh's hand who was standing behind her back to get support as she was about to fall. Alekh tightened the grip and got very worried to see her like this and asked "Tu thik hain na".

She was sweating in cold weather and her face was becoming pale. She only nodded and kept looking at the name plate. Naina can now understand why her friends pulled her out of the house with all that drama and why they are here.

Naina (exhaled deeply and said) : "Tum sabh isliye mujhe yaha laye the". (angrily with loud voice) "Kiska idea tha ye". (after leaving Alekh's hand harshly, turned around) "Tera tha na Alekh" (looked at him very angrily and then towards others) "Ya tera tha Huda".

All of her friends already knew that when she will understand their plan then no one can help them. They looked at Naina anxiously and could see her anger and disappointment for them. No one was able to say anything and looked at each other as who would say first. Naina does not want to be near Rajveer or to face him or to just wait for her friend's explanation. She was scared and was not sure what would happen, if he looked into her eyes and asked why she didn't wait for him more. She just wanted to leave, so, pushed them to make space and walk towards the car. Alekh ran after her and forcefully turned her around.

Alekh (held Naina by shoulder) : "Naina, kaha bhag reli hain. Apun ka idea tha ye". (irritatingly) "Ha kabh tak nahi milegi Rajveer Sir ko tu". (Naina looked away and her friends were moving their eyes from Alekh to Naina) "Sir, wapas aa gaye hain, aur tujhe unse milna hich parega. Tere ko nahi jaana ki woh kaha the itne saal aur kahe ko nahi mile hum sab ko".

Naina (shouted) : "Nahi, jaana mujhe. Tum logo jo jaana hain jao aur mil lo apne Sir ko" (jerked his hands from her shoulder).

Alekh got scared of her behaviour and was shockingly look towards her.

Huda (softly) : "Phoolan, please yaar humare liye hi chal. Tu kuch mat boliyo, bas khari rahio hum logo ke peeche".

All the friends looked at her like requesting her to stay for them. Naina stared at Huda then towards others. She sighed as can't say no to them. They were with her when others left and helped her a lot in the past and are still standing with her.

Naina brings her hand forward towards them and others put their own on hers. They had a group hug. Alekh came to her right, Huda to her left and others stood in front. This was to show her that they all are with her and she is not alone. Naina felt a little bit of relief to see her friends standing with her and said "Thanks guys, agar tum log mere saath nahi hote toh pata nahi main kya karti".

They all smiled and Pooja along with others started walking towards the main door. Naina's heart was beating so fast that anyone could hear it. She was taking deep breaths to calm down. When Ali was pressing the door bell then Naina was thinking to run from here. She sighed and looked down as aware that she couldn't as Alekh and Huda won't let her. That's why, they are standing with her.

Naina can hear the sound of the door's opening but doesn't want to look at the door as she is afraid to face him. She was suprised when heard Doctor Shalini's voice.

Shalini (smilingly) : "Guys, come in".

All entered the house and Naina was standing behind Alekh and Huda. Shalini can see how much Naina is scared but didn't go near to her. She know that Naina is very brave and can fight this. The gang was surprised to see Shalini in Rajveer's house as she didn't mention this earlier on call . So, Alekh asked.

Alekh (scratching his head) : "Mam, aap idhar kya kar rele ho. Mera matlab hain aap toh hotel mae the na".

Shalini (smilingly) : "Alekh, main wahi thi par tumhare Rajveer Sir mujhe apne ghar lae aaye. You know that right how much caring and protective he is for his dear people". (looking towards Naina)

They all understand what she is trying to say. Rajveer does protect and takes care of people who are near to him. He really likes his cadets and had saved them many times. They remain in academy because of him and made them to be on right track. They know he was always extra protective of Naina and she had his special attention. Naina was feeling restless and moved her eyes from one place to another after hearing Shalini.

Shalini : "Kaise ho tum sabh".

All smiled, hugged her and said in union "Mam, we are fine".

Shalini saw Naina who was smiling at her. She came near Naina and asked "Kaisi ho Naina, congrats for your engagement. Kush ho na abh toh tumhare Rajveer Sir bhi aa gaye wapas".

Naina hugged her tightly and started crying. She didn't said anything but Shalini can understand her pain and helplessness. She patted her back to calm her down.

Naina (broke the hug after clearing tears) : "Thanks Mam. Main bilkul thik hu".

Rajveer listened some noises and loud voices when he was coming out of the washroom. He thought he heard his cadets but ignore it as how could they be here. They even don't know his address. He then listened to a voice that had always wanted to hear again and again. He then realised that they all are here and rushed outside to see them, especially a face which he wanted to from very long time. Rajveer opened the door and was shocked to see his cadets who were standing near to Doctor Shalini. Then his eyes fell on Naina who was talking to her.

The door's noise made all of them to looked towards him. Shalini moves away from her after seeing Rajveer. Naina saw Rajveer and both got lost in each other. He unconsciously started moving and stand in front of her. He was staring at her with pain, fear of losing, longing and asking for forgiveness. Naina was looking at him with the same emotions but with guilt and anger also. The guilt of not waiting for him longer and letting go of that relationship which she wanted with him. The anger for leaving her alone and not coming back

Tere dar par sanam chale aaye
Tu naa aaya toh hum chale aaye
Chale aaye..chale aaye

Bin tere koyi aas bhi naa rahi
Itane tarse ke pyaas bhi naa rahi
Itne tarse ke pyaas bhi naa rahi
Ladkhadaaye kadam chale aaye
Chale aaye..chale aaye
Tere dar par sanam chale aaye
Tu naa aaya toh hum chale aaye

Iss se pehle ke hum pe hasti raat
Banke naagin jo humko dasti raat
Leke apna bharam chale aaye
Chale aaye..chale aaye

Movie : Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 2.9K 40
Two new entries in KMA. Why they both are posted in KMA? KMA is again targeted by enemies. Will it be saved without sacrifices this time? Who are t...
17.8K 1.5K 26
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghshekhawat Ranked no 1 in #kma Ranked no 2...
35.4K 1.8K 36
What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜
3.3K 360 5
"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in lov...