Battling your Demons. (Hazbin...

By Nexaverse

At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel wi... More

Biography
Into the Pit of Despair With a Sliver of Hope
The Radio Demon Overlord
Learning of Hell and meeting an Overlord.
The Exorcists of Despair
Just Walk Away.
A Mole is in the Hotel.
Trust and Bondage
Conspiracies, Conspiracies...
Staying out of the Moth's Path.
Liquifying your Fears
Blackmailed by the Backbone
Clarification Page
The Carmines in Action
The Vee's Iron Fist and Science of Allorubbing (๐Ÿ‹LIME๐Ÿ‹)
Escape from V Tower and the Vees!
Class is in Session
Dramatic Theater
Someone Else's Shoes (๐Ÿ‹LIME๐Ÿ‹).
Compensation and Hard Justification
A Night to Remember (๐Ÿ‹LEMON๐Ÿ‹)
Timeskip
Meeting the Lord of Hell
Like Daughter, Like Father.
The Might of the King and Time with the Bodyguard (๐Ÿ‹VAGGIE LEMON๐Ÿ‹)
Connecting the Dots and A Royal Treatment (๐Ÿ‹CHARLIE LEMON๐Ÿ‹)
The Paradise in the Clouds
Indigo vs Valentino and Charlie vs Adam
PARTY TIME!
The Fashionista's Offer
The Sleepover and The Tango
Breaking out of the Shell
Amanda's Story: Welcome to Heaven

Knowing the Vees.

2.5K 54 17
By Nexaverse

(PRESENT TIME)

Charlie and Millie were talking in the bed with the lights out. 

Millie: Woah. Woah. They dropped Extermination to six months??

Charlie: Oh, yeah. They sure as hell did so. 

Vaggie showed up to them with some milk in her hands. 

Vaggie: I don't know when you wanna sleep, but here. Some milk for you. 

Millie: Thanks, Vaggie!

Millie took her cup of milk and drank some. 

Millie: So how did you guys react to the sudden news?

Vaggie: Well...The rest of the City was in a panic but we went to stay calm and think about it. 

-----------------------------

(FLASHBACK)

Everyone was in shock. 176 days until the next Extermination? Pentagram City was now in a state of panic as Demons all over were running around, screaming. 

Demons: (screaming)

Corporations and companies in the cities were now working around the clock to get things done sooner rather than later.

Bosses: CMON CMON!/We have to get these delivered before the next Extermination!/Why are you slacking off? GET BACK TO WORK!

Back at the Hazbin Hotel, Charlie and the others were trying to figure out what to do. Chalrie paced back and forth, slowly beginning to panic.

Vaggie: Alright, be careful, Y/N. 

Vaggie hung up on the phone. 

Vaggie: That was Y/N. She just left to help Velvette with something. 

Charlie: Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!

Vaggie went to grab Charlie, calming her down.

Vaggie: Yes. We will.

Angel Dust: Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Charlie: Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!

Angel Dust: Well, while you're lookin', the rest of hell's goin' nuts. People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.

As Angel Dust showed Charlie the reels on his phone, Charlie saw a pink notification on the top of his phone.

Charlie: Err, what is a...Donkey Show?

Angel realizes that the pink text messages are going off and he turns the phone back. 

Angel Dust: Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit.

Vaggie: Yeah, that's true. 

Vaggie then thought of an idea in her head. 

Vaggie: Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the Extermination?

Charlie: (gasps) This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Angel Dust: Cute idea and all, but are you gonna go out in all of this? It's literal Doomsday out there.

Charlie: Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep.

(BOOM)

Charlie: What the--??

Vaggie: ¿Qué carajo?

Suddenly, a massive explosion burst through one of the front walls of the Hotel, they all looked outside to see an airship in the air with its cannons aiming at them. 

Vaggie: Oh, fuck. Not this guy again...

Inside the Airship were a bunch of Eggboys who were working to the bone as their master laughed triumphantly. Sir Pentious looked around for Alastor, in the hopes of taking him down.

Sir Pentious: Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face--!

Sir Pentious paused for a moment when he noticed Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looked to see him sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor.

Sir Pentious: Oh there you are - Face my wrath!

Alastor: Who are you?

Sir Pentious: Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!

(SHOOM)

Alastor dissolves into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, Vaggie, and Charlie who are in the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin.

Sir Pentious: Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!

Egg Bois: Ooh you tell 'em, boss.

Niffty appears on Alastor's right shoulder, clearly starstruck.

Niffty: Ooh, he's a bad boy...~

Alastor scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground.

Alastor: Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you.

Sir Pentious: I attacked you last week.

Alastor cocks his head, not remembering him. 

Sir Pentious: We've done battle, like... 20 times.

Alastor: Well, you must have been really bad at this.

Sir Pentious: Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal.

Niffty reappears on Alastor's shoulder.

Niffty: Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?

Alastor: Oh, nobody important.

Charlie: Wait...The Vees. Aren't they the most powerful Overlord group in Pentagram?

Vaggie: Yeah...And Y/N's working for one of them...

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, at the headquarters of the Vees, V Tower,

V TOWER

Velvette: No. No. No. No.

Y/N stood extremely still among other models as Velvette used her magic to switch them between clothes. They were all in Velvette's dress-up studio. 

VELVETTE'S STUDIO

Velvette: (sighs) God...Where did they go to learn how to sew!?

Y/N: So...How uptight is she about fashion? 

Melissa: Very. She takes fashion to a whole new level. When Velvette is in charge, she doesn't mess around with the latest trend. 

Y/N: What, is she responsible for Victora's Secret or something? 

Model #2: Oh, more than that. Her employees work around the clock to help make clothes that suit her vision. She is someone who likes to stay in the latest trends and future. That's why she rejects things like 70s or 50s clothing. 

Y/N: Is that why she went feral with a shirt arm in her mouth? 

The models all nodded in unison. 

Y/N: Is that why she's like...that? 

The models all looked at Velvette, who was giving the glare that only represented one thing: Death Sentence. Her red eyes glowed crimson as her stance was set as stone. 

Velvette: (...)

Y/N: Why you gotta take it from her? Isn't she abusing you guys?

Model #3: She is hard, but she is fair. We are not in her contract either. Just like you. And believe me, she knows what she's doing. 

Velvette: Y/N, get over here!

Y/N rushed to Velvette and Valvette used her magic one more time, and then a smile formed on her face.

Velvette: Yes, perfect. That's the one.

Y/N had an unamused expression in her head as she saw herself in a skirt with ballet shoes and a tutu-like dress. 

Y/N: (😒😒😒)

Velvette: Alright. Take it off in the dressing room over there and hand it to me. I gotta show them the style I'm looking for. 

Y/N went to the dressing room and took off the clothes. She then saw her regular clothes and put them back on. She handed the new clothes to Velvette. 

Y/N: Is this because of the next extermination in six months? 

Velvette: It doesn't matter how long it'll be until the next Extermination. It'll be the same fucking outcome. Angels come, Demons die. Round and round in circles we go.

Y/N: True...

Velvette: Be careful with that! We just got it painted!

The employees nodded in obedience and were careful with the objects. 

Velvette: (sighs) Last four hours and this has been nonstop. The only problem is that there are going to be fewer people who will be attending now. Vox is gonna have a field day about this. 

Y/N: "Vox"?

Velvette: A need-to-know basis. You don't need to know. Now follow me. 

Velvette had Y/N followed her to her office and Y/N looked around.

Y/N: Wow...You made...quite the career. 

Velvette: Indeed I have. It's because of me that the Vees are now the most powerful Overlords in our sector. 

Y/N saw Velvette sorting out some color files. 

Velvette: It's not like we just became popular instantly, we worked hard to become supreme. Something you could do to...If you had the balls to do so. 

Y/N: I'm not interested in money or power. 

Velvette: Then what are you interested in, love? If it's not money or power, what is it?

Y/N said nothing, letting Velvette be the victor. Velvette looked at Y/N with an evil smile. 

Velvette: See that. That's the human in you. you're not human anymore. The life you had is history. Here, in Hell. It's either have money and be powerful or be broke and only a tool. And it sounds like you wanna be a tool. 

Y/N: I don't wanna be anyone's tool. I'm not a girl for hire. 

Velvette: You may not be. But'll be a matter of time before you--.

(THUD)(ROLL)

Velvette and Y/N's faces were then turned to shocked expressions. They both heard something hitting the floor and rolling to Y/N's feet. Y/N looked down and saw the dead Exorcist's head, making her look at Velvette in shock. 

Velvette/Y/N: (...)

Velvette: That...That's not me. 

Y/N then picked up the head and looked at Velvette again. 

Y/N: Where...Where did you get this??

Velvette: Outside. I brought it back with a thousand questions. But with more dreams intact. Angels can kill demons, yes. But what can kill Angels? What other reason did they drop the yearly extermination to six months?

Y/N: Wait...That's why the--??

Velvette then took the head and hid it under her desk. 

Velvette: Alright, playtime is over. We have to get back outside so I can observe them doing the work thoroughly. 

Velvette continued talking as she headed out the door, but Y/N heard something that made her react fast. 

(GRAB)

Velvette: WOAH!

(THUD)(SKRRT)

Velvette felt Y/N pull her back into the office, saving her life from an object that was going to fall on her. 

Velvette: Get your filthy paws off me!

Y/N: You're welcome for the save!

Velvette rolled her eyes in annoyance and looked around to see her employees running around, scared. 

???: GOD DAMMIT!! PIECE OF SHIT!!

(SLAM)(CRANK)(SMASH)

Velvette: UGH!? AGAIN!!?

Y/N: What do you mean again?

Velvette then pulled out her phone and dialed in a number. 

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, in another room, someone was surrounded by TVs and monitors and they were wired up to them. They smiled evilly as the ads were working to attract customers. 

Vox: (laughs evilly) Now that's good television!

It was the leader of the Vees and the emperor of VoxTek Enterprises, Vox.

VOX

Vox then realized that someone was calling him on his screen face, so he used his abilities to accept and transfer the call to one of his monitors. He saw Velvette on the other hand and she was glaring at him. 

Vox: Hello there, Velvette! How are you this hellish morning?

Velvette: Oh, cut the shit, Vox. I need you up here now!

Vox went to grab his mug and drank some coffee.

Vox: Whatever could be the problem, my dear?

Velvette: Your little boy toy is wrecking my department, while I'm trying to pull together a show and-

???: (In Background) FUCKING BITCH!

(SLAM)(SMASH)(CRACK)

Velvette: Just get your ass here! NOW! 

Y/N: LOOK OUT! 

Velvette saw Y/N pull her out of the way, letting some object fly past them and hit one of the models. Y/N and Velvette looked with shock, disgust, and anger when they saw someone ripping someone apart with blood all over the studio floor, much to Velvette's anger. 

(RIP)(SPLORTCH)

Velvette: (growls) Damn it, Valentino!

Once Velvette hung up the call, Vox's smile was replaced with an annoyed frown.

Vox: Oh god. Here I go, Valentino. Just another fucking day with Val. Hey hey hey. Fuck my life.

Vox then walked up to a platform, which raised him to another floor. Once he got to another room, he was surrounded by reporters. 

Reporters: Mr. Vox!/Mr. Vox, a question!/(clamoring)

Reporter: Mr. Vox! What are your thoughts about the new extermination deadline?

Vox: My dear people! We at VoxTek Enterprises have always been at the forefront of innovation. And now, with this new oncoming threat, we are shifting our focus, to your protection. We are pleased to announce...VoxTek Angelic Security is coming soon! Trust us, with YOUR safety.

(SHOOM)

Vox used his left eye to hypnotize the crowd the same way as his consumers, making them fall to his will. 

Manager: Uh sir, when did we begin working on Angelic Security?

Vox: Thirty seconds ago.  Try to get that bitch Carmilla on the books and cancel all my appointments today. I have a fire to put out upstairs.

(BZZZ)

Vox then morphed his body into electricity and generated itself into the security camera on a wall.

-----------------------------

Back in Velvette's Studio, there was blood all over the studio, Y/N was shocked at what she had just seen and tried to stay calm. She decided to observe how Velvette judged the work created by the employees. And she judged them...severely cruel.

Velvette: Ugh! No. Unacceptable. You're fired. What is this? WRIST RUFFLES?! Is this 1750?! Burn it like the witches who wore it!

Velvette placed her hand on her forehead, irritated already.

(BZZZ)

Y/N then saw Vox appear right next to Velvette. 

Vox: Velvette! I can see you're busy. Tell me, where's our hot-headed friend now?

Velvette: Up in his tower, waiting for a flat-faced prince to calm him down!

Vox: (sighs) And uh, what's got him so out of sorts today?

Velvette: Who knows?! But he tore up my best model! And you know, the show can't wait for that unlucky bitch to pull herself back together! Melissa! Y/N! Get over here!

Melissa and Y/N got onto the platform, and Velvette used her overlord powers to change her outfits one after another until she spotted the one she wanted.

Velvette: No. No. Hideous. I want to die. Eww. (gasp) Yes! That's the one.

Vox: Hey...Is that...the girl you were talking about? 

Velvette: (sighs) Yes, Y/N, Vox. Vox, Y/N.

Y/N waved with a small smile. 

Vox: Ahh, looks like you have everything under control here.

Velvette: Of course, I do! Fuck you! Now shoo! Take care of the piss baby!

Vox then left the studio, leaving Velvette to take care of the clothes herself. 

Velvette: And get someone to clean up the blood here!

Melissa urged Y/N to follow her to the dressing rooms. They took it off, and Y/N then headed to sneak off and out of the studio. 

She looked behind a corner to see Vox heading to an elevator. 

Y/N: So that's Vox...A TV demon...

Y/N saw Vox entering an elevator and once the doors closed, Y/N headed to the elevator and she saw where Vox landed. She called for the elevator again and hoped that no one was in there. Luckily, there was no one there. She entered the elevator and pressed on the same floor level. 

-----------------------------

The elevator moved up and once they got to the right floor, Y/N looked to see Vox looking at two moth girls who opened the door for him. She sneaked past them and hid behind some objects. He saw Vox looking at a giant cloud of red smoke. It was faint but she saw someone lying down on a couch and was smoking. The person stood up and glared at Vox with anger in his eyes. 

???: Fucking FINALLY! Kitty! Another drink!

Y/N: Valentino...?

Y/N saw that the person smoking was a large moth demon. His name was Valentino. 

VALENTINO

Valentino: Ugh! Can you believe what that piece of shit did? THE UNGRATEFUL WHORE!!!

Valentino aggressively threw his drink at Vox, who moved out of the way. 

(SHATTER)

Vox: Uh, which whore are we talking about this time?

Valentino got up from his couch and stormed to Vox. 

Valentino: Fucking Angel Dust! Who the hell else would I be talking about?! 

Y/N was shocked to hear that name.

Y/N: Angel Dust...?? THAT'S his boss???

Valentino: That fucking SLUT walked out on me! ME! I fucking made him! Without me, he's just a bag of meat with some mildly entertaining holes.

Vox: Oh! Did Angel quit?

Valentino: NO! He didn't fucking quit! It's worse! He MOVED!!!

Because of his anger, he took Vox's phone and threw it to the wall, breaking it in half.

Valentino: He thinks he can just walk in here, work, and then go home somewhere else? Can you FUCKING believe that?!?!?!?! 

Y/N saw Valentino walk to his closet. 

Valentino: He thinks he can run off and shack up with Lucifer's BIMBO's daughter!

Y/N: (growls)

Y/N was irritated by Valentino's words on Charlie and scratched the wall with her claws. 

Vox: Angel is living with Lucifer's daughter now?

Valentino: YEAH! That BITCH Chuckie or Chandler, or I dunno. Something Manish like that, she's got this hotel and...

As he spoke, Valentino opened up his closet to pull out two long pistol guns: A long revolver and a semi-pistol.

Valentino: Which of these makes me look sexier?~

(PLAY THIS)

Vox: (chuckles) What are you doing, Val? You're not going over there.

Valentino: That slippery twink is gonna remember who owns him. I'm going to FUCK everyone in that rancid shit hole, I swear to God!

Before he finishes, Vox grabs him by the collar and shoves him to his face, clearly furious.

Vox: (distorted) VAL...(calms down)(chuckles) Think about it.

Vox then took Valentino to the windows. 

Vox: Our brand is, perfection. And what do you think chasing whores around town will do for our image?

Valentino: Um.....fuck it up?

Vox: Right! Do you want people to think you can't control your employees?

Valentino: No!

Vox: Exactly! And hey, you still have him under contract. He isn't going anywhere! Haven't you forgotten that once you sign a soul, it cannot be revoked? So...you should...

Valentino: Do nothing?

Vox: Great idea! Now that's why they pay you the Big bucks.

Vox playfully pinched Valentino's cheeks. 

Valentino: Ugh. But I wanted to shoot someone.

Valentino pulled out a cigarette holder, and Vox lit it with his electricity powers.

Vox: Well, lemme call up the lowest earners this month.

Valentino: Ohh, you know me too well. (chuckles)~ 

Valentino took an inhale and blew out smoke. 

Valentino: Ya know...Angel isn't the only one spending time at this Ratty Hotel with the devil's Princessa.

Vox: Oh? Who else is there? Someone who owes you money?

Valentino: (chuckles) Not only Angel is there. Velvette's favorite is there too. 

Vox turned to look at Valentino. 

Vox: That cat girl? What? Did you want to buy her from her?

Valentino: Don't blame me. If I see a good looker, I take it and recycle it. She and Summer would make good friends. But no...Not just her. It's also someone who owes us much more than money...The Radio Demon is there.

(BZZZZZ)

Upon hearing those words, electricity courses through Vox's head, and he scratched the desk so hard, that it left scratch marks. Vox then turned to glare at Valentino with his eye glowing up to activate the hypnosis. 

Vox: (distorted) What did you just say?

Valentino: You heard me.

Vox: Alastor...came back...and he is with Lucifer's (glitches) daughter, and that wasn't the FIRST FUCKING THING YOU TOLD ME?!?!?!

Vox grabbed Valentino by the collar with anger in his eyes. Valentino freed himself with an evil smile and headed to the monitors. 

Valentino: Hey! Killing Alastor is your kink.~

Valentino then turned on the monitors, letting Vox teleport to the center screen, which revealed Alastor defeating Sir Pentious from a VoxTek drone point of view.

-----------------------------

Alastor: (laughing)

Sir Pentious: Arrgh! Oh! Please! Stop!

Charlie: Um...Alastor! I think he's had enough.

Angel Dust: Nah. He's got a few more hits in him.

Sir Pentious then fell from his Zeppelin in front of the group. 

Alastor: Thanks for another forgettable experience.

Sir Pentious: Thank you...for letting your guard down!

Using his tail, Pentious rushed and grabbed a bit of Alastor's suit.

Sir Pentious: Haha! Yah! 

However, Sir Pentious regretted his actions when he saw Alastor glaring at him.

Sir Pentious: Oh, shit...

(BOOM)

Sir Pentious: AHHHHHH!!!

Alastor used magic to conjure an explosion, which set Sir Pentious in the sky. 

Alastor: Well, it looks as though I need a visit to the tailor! Best of luck, chums.

Alastor went to the tailor, much to Vaggie's dislike.

Vaggie: Wait, you're LEAVING?! Alastor! We need your help! We need you to do your job.

Angel Dust: We need a wall.

Alastor: Of course! Can't let my new project fall into disrepair already. What would the papers say?!

(SNAP)(SHOOM)

The groups saw ink demons ready to fix the wall. Angel Dust was then aroused by one. 

Angel Dust: (giggles) Hey, sweet cheeks. Whatcha doin' later? I love a man with a giant...tool.~

-----------------------------

Y/N: Oh, shit...I gotta get back to Charlie...

Y/N then sneaked to the front door and rushed out to the elevator, leaving the two alone. 

Valentino: See?! Look how he flirts with that guy, and he's not even paying! Who is that? I'm gonna fucking kill his whole fucking family! Vox? VOX!

Valentino saw Vox not paying attention, as he was starting with anger at Alastor. 

Vox was paying little attention, as his left pupil turned into a tilde as he eyed Alastor leaving, his appearance static and out of focus as the screen became a bit static.

(PLAY THIS)

Vox: (glitches) That FUCKER is back!

Valentino: Yeah! I thought he was gone for good too!

Vox: It's been seven years!

Valentino leaned up to him and playfully pinched his cheek

Valentino: You still pissed that he almost beat you that time?

Vox: Uh, FUCK YOU.

Valentino: Just saying. *walks around him*

Vox: Things have changed a lot since he left town!

Valentino: THAT'S for sure.

Vox: I gotta send a message of who's REALLY in charge of things now! (chuckling evilly)

(CONTINUE PLAYING THE SONG)

-----------------------------

Y/N ran back to the hotel with fear in her eyes, Once she got back to the Hotel, she knocked on the door, and Charlie opened it. 

Charlie: Oh, Y/N. how was it? 

Y/N: No time Charlie! We have a problem.

Vaggie: Do you mean the wall? Alastor is having them work. 

Y/N: No. I mean the Vees! They know where we are!

Angel Dust: What the fuck are you talking about??

Y/N: Angel, your boss, Valentino. He knows where we are because of you! And Vox, his friend, is aware that Alastor is here! The two have history and he's not playing!

And at that moment, fear engulfed Angel Dust. 

Angel Dust: Wait...What?? He's not supposed to know!

Y/N: Well he did! And now...

(TING)

Everyone saw the TV channel being tuned to Vox on the screen.

Vox: Top of the hour and we're discussing a certain has been who has been spotted cavorting around town after a seven-year absence. Did anybody miss him, did anybody notice? More on tonight's program. So, the Radio Demon is back in town! Why is he hanging around? What does that mean for your family? Well, handily, I've got good news! He's a loser, a fossil, and I don't mean to sound hostile But the demon is a coward! You can take that as gospel. Pulling my viewers? Impossible! I'm visual, he's barely audible! Stop giving him the time of day! Don't listen to a word he'd say. Hope he had a nice vacation! But he should have stayed away!

Charlie: Oh, this is not good...

Vaggie: Did he just say seven years??

Y/N: Yeah. He did.

Angel Dust: Ugh...Fuck...He wasn't supposed to know we were here. 

Vaggie: What do we do?

Charlie: Okay...Maybe we can let Alastor handle it. And just focus on redemption. 

Y/N: Charlie, it's the Vees. How are we gonna...?

Alastor came back from the tailor and went to counter Vox's words. The group all heard Alastor on the radio. 

Alastor: Salutations! Good to be back on the air. Yes, I know it's been a while since someone with style treated Hell to a broadcast. Sinners rejoice! 

Vox: What a dated voice!

Alastor: Instead of a clout-chasing mediocre video podcast.

Vox: COME ON!

Alastor: 🎵Is Vox insecure, pursuing allure? Flitting between this fad and that. Is nothing working?🎵

Vox: IGNORE HIS CHIRPING!

Alastor: 🎵 Every day he's got a new format!🎵

Vox: YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE FUTURE! He's the shit that comes before that!

Alastor: 🎵 Is Vox as strong as he purports? Or is it based on his support? He'd be powerless without the other Vees! 🎵

Vox: Oh, PLEASE.

Alastor: 🎵 And here's the sugar on the cream. He asked ME to join this team! 🎵

Vox: Hold on!

Alastor: 🎵 I said no, and now he's pissy! That's the tea. 🎵

Vox then started to glitch in anger. 

Vox: (glitches.) You old-timey PRICK! I'll show you suffering!

Alastor: 🎵 Uh oh, the TV is buffering!🎵

Vox couldn't handle his anger, causing him to overload his circuits with static electricity.

Vox: (Signal breaking up.) I'LL DESTROY YOOOOU YOU LITTLE—!!!

(BWOOOM)

Thanks to his overload, Vox unleashed an electromagnetic pulse which made Pentagram City go into a blackout all over. 

Alastor: I'm afraid you've lost your signal.

-----------------------------

Velvette saw her phone going off thanks to the EMP. Her hair frizzed up from the electric static.

Velvette: VOX!!!!

-----------------------------

Valentino was looking at some films and saw the electricity go down.

Valentino: VOX!!!!

-----------------------------

Charlie and the others saw the electricity starting to go down. 

Y/N: Sounds like he started the 1977 New York Blackout. 

Now, everyone only heard Alastor's voice which sent fear into the group. 

Alastor: 🎵Let's begin. Alastor then started to transform into his demon form as he sang. I'm gonna make you wish that I stayed gone! Tune on in. When I'm done, your status quo will know its race is run! Oh, this will be fun! 

This made Charlie and the others hug each other for comfort. 

Charlie: Um...Maybe...We...stay out of his way for the rest of the day. 

Angel Dust/Y/N: Mmhmm.../Fucking right!

-----------------------------

Alastor: (laughs evilly)

Vox saw that Alastor cut his signal all over the city, leaving him shattered and defeated. He now acknowledged that Alastor was still popular and powerful since the last time. 

(PLAY THIS)

Vox: FUUUUUCK!

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 20.4K 39
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
229K 4.4K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...
29.3K 378 18
ใ…คใ…ค ใ…ค โ› ๐‡๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜•๐˜š โœใ…คใ…ค โคฟ I - '' Hazbin Hotel" โ™ก โ— About Romantic or platonic things (mostly romantic, what are u expected) on the hazb...
46.8K 952 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...