I'm Stuck on a Remote Island...

By Blackbird_twit-twoo

I'm stuck on a remote island with the male leads in an R-19 novel. I possessed Margaret, the villainess desti... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12'Damn it!'
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Announcement
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160

Chapter 156

592 30 1
By Blackbird_twit-twoo

"No way. He's really dead?"

Anata shook her head, repeating the words in disbelief. It was not easy to believe that Jenas was dead.

How had we survived for a thousand years, and then he died so easily? How could that make sense? Jenas was a mage who would have left me an excuse to survive even in the worst of times.

Anata felt an emptiness in her chest, as if it were hollow.

Her final goal was to get her descendant and her test subjects to escape, and there was no such thing as Jenas' death. She couldn't believe he was dead.

'Am I really okay?'

Anata asked herself.

But no answer came.

She was prepared for the millennium's plan to fall apart as she tried to get the last of her test subjects to escape. But she hadn't thought about the death of her brother, who had been with her for a thousand years.

No, this is futile. Futile.

She knew she didn't deserve it, but she couldn't shake the feeling that her own existence had been denied by his death.

"Where is Jenas' body?" Anata asked again, her voice weak.

Arthdal, covered in blood, answered for Margaret. "What difference does knowing that make? Why? To get revenge?"

Anata froze at Arthdal's words.

"Revenge......? Is this an emotion that can be defined by that one word?"

She replied with a hollow look on her face, then burst out laughing. It was a hollow laugh, like an empty tin can.

After laughing like a madman for a while, she slowly rose from her seat.

"Take me to where Jenas is. If this door is a trap, there's another way to open it."

"Another way?"

Margaret gave Anata an uneasy glance, but Anata was adamant. "Take me to Jenas, and I'll explain it to you. Jenas may have fooled me once, but not twice. I'm the one who set up the system on this island."

Yuanna narrowed her eyes as if she couldn't understand Anata's words. "I appreciate that you're all trying to get me off the island, but I can't delay everyone's escape because of me. I've already made up my mind, so please don't worry about me and find the best way to escape."

Diego, who had been listening to the conversation in silence, spoke up, his face filled with displeasure at Yuanna's words. "I can't leave you here, and if you want to stay, I'll go with you."

His stern and decisive tone made Yuanna look puzzled, and Anata, who had been listening to their conversation, burst out laughing.

"I'm not going all the way back to save the Saintess, so don't get into that mood."

Despite Anata's words, Yuanna and Diego's serious faces didn't lighten.

"Alright, then, let's go."

No sooner had Margaret spoken than the tip of Enoch's sword was menacingly at the nape of Anata's neck.

"Don't pull any stunts."

"It's not like you have any other choice, anyway," Anata replied, and Margaret meekly led her to where Jenas was.

Anata followed Margaret and glanced at Kayden, who was being carried by Diego.

The earring in Kayden's ear tinkled and sparkled.

Everyone else seemed too preoccupied to notice.

Anata looked away quietly. She pretended not to notice that Kayden's earring had sparkled for a moment.

***

In deep darkness.

Jenas opened his eyes in an abyss where he couldn't see a thing.

He knows where this is. Inside Kayden's body.

Mages could carve out a space within a body to house a soul, and here it is.

A fragment of his soul remained within Kayden's body, albeit a very small one.

He had shredded his soul like a grain of sand and taken over Kayden's body. It's hard to completely erase a grain of sand, after all. It's a somewhat expected development.

'I don't have much strength left, which is a good thing......'

Jenas recalled his last memory. At the end of it was Margaret.

Platinum blonde hair, brilliant blue eyes like jewels. A mysterious face.

'Damn, I still haven't gotten over it.'

The memory haunted him, annoyingly.

Perhaps because she was the one who had ruined his experiment, he couldn't stop thinking about her.

"You awake?"

A familiar voice assaulted his ears. Jenas sat up slowly in the darkness.

At the edge of his vision was Kayden, arms crossed, glaring at him from a crouching position. Kayden pointed to the earring in his right ear and spoke to him.

"This earring was still working even after you were dead, I thought something was wrong."

Jenas listened to him, his expression blank. Kayden stood still, studying his expression.

He continued, "It's a pretty fine shred, too. I've never heard of a soul being able to be broken down into such tiny pieces before in my life......"

"Of course you haven't. There has never been a wizard who could surpass me, and that thing you killed out there a little while ago was part of a soul fragment I split," Jenas replied, his voice arrogant.

He was an asshole, but it was true that he was a great archmage, one for the history books, and Kayden had nothing to say in retort.

Kayden stared at Jenas in silence, then said, "You like Margaret."

"......what?"

Jenas asked in disbelief, a look that made Kayden laugh out loud.

"You're completely unaware of this, aren't you?"

At the sudden mockery, Jenas twisted his lips and forced a smile. This young descendant of his was really cheeky.

"She's annoyingly interesting, but to say I like her is ridiculous," he retorted in a nervous tone.

Kayden clicked his tongue and shook his head, then rebuked him with exaggerated words.

"Alas, you can't. She's mine anyway, so it doesn't matter, and I can't believe a horrible creature like you likes her."

......Margaret's yours?

Unable to resist Kayden's words, Jenas said, "Margaret's not an object, and do you treat your crush like one, my descendant? She'd be offended to hear that."

"Tsk. Isn't it you, my ancestor, who should be offended? You're the one who gave up a thousand-year plan to save Margaret, aren't you?"

"Do I seem to have given up on my plan even though I succeeded in leaving my soul here now? You have a very narrow view, my descendant."

Kayden fell silent.

Jenas suddenly remembered that Margaret was probably with Anata by now.

......I wonder if Margaret is okay.

Up until now, he had lived a life where he didn't care if someone died or not. Whether it was the life of a test subject or the life of a fellow wizard, it was all just fodder for his plans.

But why am I worried about Margaret?

Jenas ran his hand through his hair in annoyance, then realized that Kayden was watching him and quickly controlled his expression.

"Hey, my descendant. You can't kill me, and I don't intend to leave this body so easily. I will find a way and take over your body completely one day."

If not now, then when I regain my stamina.

Jenas was sure of it. Besides, he still had the pendant.

"You're not here of your own accord, are you? I don't think it was your intention to enter an unconscious state."

Kayden's face crumpled at his sarcasm. He'd hit the nail on the head.

Jenas was inwardly relieved. The earring that controlled Kayden was still functional. As long as his soul was alive and connected to the earring, it would continue to work until Kayden died.

However, I could sense that my soul was currently very weak. I'm a disembodied soul, so I don't think I have a heart or anything.

He took a deep breath and looked at Kayden once more, smiling naturally.

"You want to wake up, but you can't, and how can you have a body all to yourself when I'm here, unless you share it with me."

Kayden replied, "Are you asking me to play a game of patience? No matter how many soul grains you have left, I'm pretty sure they're few and far between given your current stamina."

Kayden opened his hands and drew a magic formula. A magic circle gradually formed beneath his feet with a pure white light.

He glared at Jenas with fierce eyes and said, "I may not be able to destroy all of the fragments of your soul spread throughout my body, but every time I kill one, your strength will continue to decrease."

He was right. However, Jenas had no intention of meekly taking his attacks.

Kayden added, "I'll smash any number of them before you can even get up. Either that, or I'll eat you and absorb you completely as part of my body."

"Hmm. I suppose we'll be one and the same then, since I'm your ancestor and you're my descendant, so we'll have the same blood, which isn't a bad ending either. But do we really need to fight like this, in here, which can't be good for your body?"

"You think I'm going to let you live with no strings attached? I'm going to incapacitate you so I can do some contract magic, asshole."

A huge whirlwind was created from the magic circle at Kayden's feet. It soon became a fierce, churning mass that quickly engulfed Jenas.

But it didn't affect him. Jenas' body shattered into fine sand, blowing toward Kayden like wind. His form reassembled before Kayden's eyes and slammed a fist into his face.

"Don't even think about using magic."

Jenas pressed down on Kayden's arm, preventing him from creating a magic formula, and created a magic circle down Kayden's leg.

"Damn it......! Get off me!"

"I told you, my descendant, there is no wizard in the world who can surpass me."

Jenas whispered in Kayden's ear. And just like that, he was about to bind Kayden.

Suddenly, lightning struck from nowhere.

It pierced through Kayden's body and into the realm where they were fighting. A sharp bolt of lightning struck Jenas.

Somehow, the bolts of lightning didn't affect Kayden's soul, only Jenas'.

"What the......!"

The mysterious lightning bolt struck him in the stomach as he struggled against Kayden with his weakened soul. Jenas eventually collapsed in pain.

Kayden grinned in disbelief at the sight.

Something must be going on out there.

This lightning, I think I've seen it before.

"I don't know what's going on, but it's good. You're a slave to me from now on. You may be a great wizard, but this is how you end up."

Kayden stomped his foot. A magic circle formed beneath his feet and beneath Jenas, who collapsed and cried out in pain.

If it's impossible to obliterate his soul, which is shattered like a grain of sand anyway, then I'll just have to chain it within me to keep it from taking over my body.

Kayden looked exaggeratedly solemn and whispered to Jenas, "The contract begins now. I will make you suffer forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 473 34
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
141K 373 99
Erotic shots
55K 1.4K 193
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
253K 10.6K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...