Behind the smiles

By embraceweirdness2010

A marauders fanfiction ranging from the biggest to the smallest detail of the marauders' life. A story abou... More

Nightmares
Nightmares I
Nightmares II
Nightmares III
Nightmares IV
Lily's notes: Appearances
Appearances I
Appearances II
Appearances III
Nicknames
Nicknames I
Nicknames II
Nicknames III
Nicknames IV
Colours
Colours I
Colours II
Colours III
Colours IV
Lily's notes: Patronuses
Patronuses I
Patronuses II
Patronuses III
Patronuses IV
Ten small facts about the marauders
Ten small facts I
Ten small facts II
Ten small facts III
Ten small facts IV
pet PEEVES
pet PEEVES I
pet PEEVES II
pet PEEVES III
pet PEEVES IV
Boggart
Boggart I
Boggart II
Boggart III
Boggart IV
Lily's Notes: Amortentia
Amortentia I
Amortentia II
Amortentia III
Amortentia IV
Authors Note
That Awkward Moment
That Awkward Moment I
That Awkward Moment II
That Awkward Moment III
That Awkward Moment IV
Christmas
Christmas I
Christmas II
Christmas III
Christmas IV
An interesting lesson
An interesting Lesson I
An Interesting Lesson II
An Interesting Lesson III
An Interesting Lesson IV
The Switch
The Switch I
The Switch II
The Switch III
The Switch IV
The Switch V
The Switch VI
The Switch VII
Author's Note:

Appearances IV

4.7K 244 72
By embraceweirdness2010

And of course there's Remus. He always wears his uniform properly. Come to think of it, he's ALWAYS wearing his school robes. Remus...well...his school robes are homemade. There's nothing wrong in that though! I mean, one time some guys decided to make fun of him for it and....well...James and Sirius made sure those guys woke up with pink hair.

If ever Remus isn't wearing his school robes, he usually wears sweaters. Or something with long sleeves. I have never seen that guy in a shirt! That's peculiar....now that I think about it, he never wears shorts either. Sometimes, it feels like he's hiding something.
Well, he IS a prefect. And he DOES hide a lot of the marauders pranks from sight. I mean, he NEVER puts James, Sirius, or Peter in detention. He threatens to, yes, but he never actually DOES IT.

Remus is different from them. He always has a calm expression on his face, he walks with his hands behind his back, he doesn't stand up straight, but he doesn't slouch either. His hair is always neat, he always carries a book bag around with him. Actually, the only thing peculiar about him is that he's the clumsiest person in Hogwarts. He shows up with cuts or bruises on his face or hands. Most of them are caused by pure clumsiness. I don't buy it. The marauders tell everyone about how he "got into a fight with a bowtruckle" or how he "fell down the Hogwarts staircase" but I Know it isn't all true.

Remus is the calm one, the sane one, the one that ACTUALLY studies, but one time, he lost his temper. It had something to do with that day during fifth year. I was walking past the hospital wing, and he was yelling at Sirius. Remus doesn't yell. It was scary.
There's something peculiar about Remus Lupin, about Potter, and Black, and Peter. About the marauders. But maybe i'm just trying too much. Maybe there's nothing weird at all! I've been writing about them, and observing them, and scrutinizing those big headed arrogant prats for so long! Maybe i'm just overreacting. They don't seem to be that awful.

You know, now that I think about it, maybe they're not that bad after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
80.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
808K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...