Appearances I

Come to think of it, they DON'T look that normal at all. I mean, take James Bloody Potter for instance! He's an arrogant git, but theres always something different in how he looks at his friends.

If you see those four boys in the hallways....If you take a closer look at them, you'll see it alright!

Potter. His hair is always a mess, he NEVER wears his shirt tucked in, and he ALWAYS looks like he's been flying out in the wind, even if he hasn't. His glasses, although i'm sure he's broken them a lot of times, are alway clear and intact. I think he's pretty good with repairing spells. He always wears the latest robes. His parents send him new quidditch gear, and dress robes.

I've seen him wearing muggle clothes occasionally. Nowadays, he always has that bloody snitch with him. He brings it everywhere, and you have no idea how annoying it is! He only does it to boost his own over-inflated ego. But...

Well, whenever Remus look sick and he looks like every tiny noise bothers him, Potter doesn't pull out the snitch at all. Whenever Sirius gets a particularly nasty howler (and believe me, they are AWFUL), Potter looks more worried, he forgets to mess up his hair and to open his own letters from home. When Peter is struggling with Transfiguration, I heard that Potter skipped quidditch practice to help him out.....I mean, of course he teases Peter, of course he drags poor Remus into his horrible pranks, and of course he and Black have a few argument (maybe more than a few), but...Well, it's different. There's something different. I know it!

Although, that bloody prat could use a few hexes to deflate his over-sized head.