These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

By BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... More

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
💱Saving Jackson💱
➿️Formality➿️
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🔐Issac and Max🔐
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️
🔷️The Kanima🔷️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🏵Frenemy🏵
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
🗻Leaving to Start again🗻
⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

📅The Group Date 📅

689 17 4
By BuckysDoll24

I'm at Allison's house as Lydia is making sure I'm with her and Allison. I'm wearing simple but cute enough. Allison showed us clothes after clothes.

"Hmm pass," Lydia hummed. I stopped three shirts ago. Allison took out another shirt and showed it to us." Pass," Lydia says." Let me see," Lydia says getting up and looking at the shirts

"Pass, Pass. Uh, pass on all of it, God, Allison, respect for your taste is, uh Dwindling by the second," Lydia tells Allison before pulling out a shirt.

"This!" Lydia grins. Allison's father walks in the door, looking at a green jacket in his hands."Dad! Hello," Allison says with a look.

"Right. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock," Argent says."Hi, Mr. Argent," Lydia says in a flirty tone. She's just nasty like stop humping every man you see.

"Dad? Do you need something?" Allison asked."I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight," Chris tells her."What? I'm going out with my friends tonight," Allison whines.

"Not when some animal out there is attacking people," He says."Dad. Dad, I'm, uh--" Allison tries to argue."Hey, hey, hey! It's out of my hands. There's a curfew. No one's allowed out past 9:30 PM," He says.

Chris looked at me and I turned around and moved towards a corner." I'm Chris, Allison's dad. We haven't met have we?" Chris asks me.

"Esme and no we haven't," I said softly. Chris came closer and looked me over and I mean looked me over."Are you girls hungry?" Chris asks looking at us." I can make you all a sandwich?" Chris offers.

"No thanks I'm not hungry," I said shaking my head." We're good Dad," Allison says as Lydia nods." Are you sure?" Chris asks looking at me. I nodded and Chris left it alone and left the room.

"Oh and I mean it no going out," Chris says coming back. Lydia looks at Allison, "Someone's Daddy's little girl," Lydia teases."Sometimes but not tonight," Allison says before exiting out the window.

"What are you doing???" Lydia asked and we saw her doing a front flip from her porch to the ground."Eight years of gymnastics. Are you coming?" Allison asked."I'll take the stairs," Lydia says and drags me with her.

*
We all arrived at the bowling alley and I got to get my shoes as everyone else had already gotten theirs. Scott joined me at the desk," I'm glad we get to hang out tonight," Scott says softly." Me too Allison seems to like you, I'm happy for you," I say softly.

But my heart didn't feel the same way as the truth is Scott is someone I've always loved and wanted but never could have." I know, are you okay Es?" Scott asks gently." Stop asking that especially around here," I said softly before walking away.

Scott grabs my arm and pulls me back to him." I want to keep you safe," Scott says softly." I'm doing this so my loved ones are safe including you, so don't worry about me okay?' I said softly.

I went to Max's side as he got me his bowling balls mine was a deep dark purple ball and his bowling ball was black.

In our lane, Lydia, holding a bright pink bowling ball, is about to play her first frame and the ball ends up going straight into the gutter. Lydia fake-pouts toward Jackson and the others.

For Lydia's second attempt she does better this time, she still only knocks over the three back pins on the left-hand side.

She continues to fake-pout as she returns to the seats, where Allison, Max, me, and Scott are watching."I'm so bad at this," Lydia falsely pouts.

It's now Allison's turn, and she picks up her lilac ball and prepares to make her shot while Scott, anxiously bouncing his leg on the ball of his foot, watches her.

Allison throws her ball with a competent form and manages to get a strike."Somebody brought their A-game," Lydia says clapping her hands.

"Good job," Scott says. Jackson is up next and he gets a strike from his first go and Lydia and Max both praise him for his first strike in the game.

"You're up, McCall," Max says snidely as Jackson turns to stare at Scott intensely with a blank expression."You can do it, Scott," Allison says with a smile.

Scott picks up a green bowling ball and heads to make his first shot. He makes his shot but his nerves get the best do him and he misses entirely and his ball ends up in the gutter.

Max and Jackson both laugh at Scott missing the pins."Jackson? Max? Mind shutting up?" Allison questions "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just flashing back to the words, "I'm a great bowler..." Jackson laughs.

"Maybe he just needs a little warm-up," Allison tries."Yeah. Maybe he just needs the kiddy bumpers," Max snarks and I gently nudge him.

"Just... just aim for the middle," Allison tries."How about you aim for anything except for the gutter?" Max says and Jackson high-fives him."Let him concentrate," Allison says."Come on, just one pin, please," Scott says and still misses.

"Great job, McCall! Man, you are a pro," Jackson says snarkily."Don't worry. We only just started," Allison says as Scott sits down by her.

Scott nervously rubs his arm and looks down at the floor. I looked at him and he looked up." You're doing fine," I mouthed whilst Max wasn't looking.

*

I had my go and I got a strike and a spare on my go. Max didn't praise me or anything but Scott smiled every single time. Max got three strikes in a row.

It's Scott's turn once again, and he's standing at the lane and looks around to see if any of the other lanes of players are watching. Allison, Max Jackson, and Lydia were getting drinks.

I decided to risk it and go up to him." Hey puppy dog," I said softly and Scott looked at me." You got this, you can make this shot," I tell him with a smile. Scott smiles at me, "Want my help?" I asked softly." Please?" Scott asks gently.

I stood with him and helped him get into a better bowling position." Now look down the alley and let the ball go," I said softly smiling at him." Or picture something or someone," I said softly smiling at him.

Scott blinks at that and smiles before gets into position and stares intently at the pins, his vision switching for a moment into his Werewolf vision before making his shot. The ball flies down the lane and hits the middle pin, which knocks them all down in a strike.

"Well done, puppy dog," I said softly smiling at him before going back to my seat. Max, Jackson, Lydia, and Allison saw he got a strike." Well done Scott," Allison says kissing him.

Max gripped my thigh making me wince and Scott caught him." Get your hands off her!" Scott says getting into Max's face." Or what?!" Max harshly whispers to him.

I got in the middle, "Max stop leave Scott alone, let's go home me and you," I said softly to Max. Scott pulls me behind him and keeps a grip on me." Guys let's just get back to the bowling alley match," Allison says with a seductive smile.

"Of course," Max smirks and they go to continue the bowling alley match. Scott turned to me and checked me over and I softly nodded, "Esme!" Max calls me over.

I go over to Max," We are leaving so enjoy the rest of your game," Max smirks evilly at Scott before we exit the bowling alley.

*

Me and Max were driving along the road and Max pulled over to the woods." What have you told him?!" Max yells in my face." N-Nothing I swear!" I said shaking and Max's fist collided with my face and I fell to the ground.

"You can stay here with the animals tonight," Max spits in my face before walking off and driving away. I looked around to see where I was and I figured to try and walk to a safe place to call my dad or Stiles to come and get me.

I walked till I saw a main road and walked out not realizing a car was coming and I froze but luckily the car stopped." What the hell?!" The bloke yelled and I looked up to see Mr Argent there.

"I'm sorry," I said softly." Esme?" Chris says. I nodded softly," Esme what happened to your face?" Chris asked."Nothing, sir. Can you take me home?" I asked softly." Sure come on," Chris says softly smiling and I got into his car.

"What happened Esme?" Chris asked me and I curled up and looked out the window and did not respond to him. I fell asleep in his car as he drove me home.

* Short 3rd Pov*

Chris sees that Esme has fallen asleep and looks over at the anorexic girl looks at her stomach and gently lifts to see a word on her stomach." If I catch the bastard that did that I'll have him, how has her dad not caught on to this?" Chris mutters.

*Short 3rd Pov Ended*

I woke up to Chris shaking me awake," Esme we're here," Chris said and I looked to see we were at my house." Thank you, Mr Argent," I said softly smiling at him, and left to go inside the house.

I headed to the kitchen and made myself a ready meal and I saw Scott standing in my kitchen." Es?!" Scott says softly grabbing my hand and he sees the bruise on my face." Let me help!" Scott growls.

"If something happened to you, Stiles, Issac, or my dad I would be held responsible and I'd rather be his punching bag than watch you all suffer," I sobbed softly.

Scott held me in his arms," Can I stay here with you?" Scott asks gently." Y-yes, "I shakily say and Scott lifts me into his arms. He takes me up the stairs and we cuddled up for the night.

"I won the bowling match by the way," Scott tells me." Because of you," Scott says softly." Me? Why?' I said softly." You're my lucky charm and my reason," Scott says softly smiling at me.I softly touched his cheek and he leaned into it and we fell asleep next to one another.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ whoa such an intense chapter 😳 Allison seems to like Max 🤢🤢 Scott and Chris are noticing a lot of disturbing things about Esme.

How was this chapter?

Who expected Chris to be noticing things?

Do we think Chris and Scott will work together to help Esme in the next chapter?

Esme meets Kate and Victoria next chapter too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 25.4K 67
Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone thinks that when their moment comes, they'll know exactly what to do. You hope you'll have what it takes to sav...
67.5K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
82.6K 1.6K 40
A Teen Wolf Fanfic where Scott has a sister aged two years old who is also Stiles's sister when Melissa and Noah had a drunken one-night stand When S...
114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...