Drowning Angels

By double-xo

She's his savior, his angel, his reason to go on. He's her reason to hold on, to fight, to love. They're both... More

Prologue
Cast Part 1
Cast Part 2
Teaser Trailer
1 - Im Not an Angel
2 - The Angel From My Nightmare
3 - Smiling Angel
4 ~ Babe Baby
5 ~ Innocent Angel
6 ~ Killing the Moment
8 ~ The Jealousy Game
Chapter 9 ~ One Week
Chapter 10 - 1 Week
Chapter 11 ~Pain
Chapter 12 ~ Left on the Curb
Chapter 13 ~ Act of Love

7 ~ Rainbow Unicorn Shit

51 4 6
By double-xo

Chapter 7 ~ Rainbow Unicorn Shit

Playlist:

1) I need your love -Calvin Harris

2) Fire- SWS

3) One - Ed Sheeran

Halloween, who doesn't love Halloween like seriously? For one full night you can be anyone you want to be. You get to party, drink, eat all of the shitty candy and wake up in a random place with no recollection of what happened the night before and for me, usually with a random girl or girls. Now this year I have decided on going as the devil. This year was a little different seeing as how we were all attending the masquerade party being thrown. I had on a bright red suit and the mask was perfect with the horns coming out from the top my costume was pretty perfect.

My mind slowly to my dismay drifted to what I thought Jas would be wearing. Definitely something hot, something she could dance in and I knew she would look stunning in whatever it was but I wanted to see and the fact that I haven't seen her in a couple of days was driving me mad.

So it's been few days about three or four since I last saw her, the last time being the night we slept together on the couch and she disappeared in the morning. Lucky for me though, she at least hasn't gotten bored of me and we've been speaking nearly every day when we can its like I cant get enough of her. We'd tease each other, laugh and stay up all night since that first night we talked it's as if we just clicked. She would read me some of the poems she had written and I had sung her a few songs I had written which I don't really do with anyone but I felt chuffed that she shared her poems with me so I shared some songs. It was good too, her poems were amazing and I could hear her talk all day, I could hear her read all day.

The way she spoke, the way she would raise her questions and how her voice would end a little higher. How her giggle was very quiet but insanely cute that all I wanted to do was keep making her giggle, the way her laugh made me smile automatically and I felt the need to keep the smile on her face. How she would fill up some moments with random cute noises and how when she thought I wasn't listening she would sing. The way we just clicked even when we were quiet and all I could hear was her breathing it still felt perfect in a way like the only thing that could make that better was if she was actually with me.

The following day though over the phone I found out she had no clue what vanilla sex was. Now don't ask how we got to that topic but the main point she didn't know what it was which surprised because like who doesn't know what vanilla sex is? I went on to explain it was just regular sex so basically no 50 shades of grey, no kink whatsoever. The day after that she revealed her strange but oddly cute fetish with my hands. Hearing her talk about how big my hands were and how it was hot was strange and probably would have been if I heard it from any other girl but from her I just thought it was adorable and tried my hardest to laugh as least as possible when she mentioned it. Now at last we may be able to see each other seeing as how she was busy or I was or something came up and we weren't able to but I had invited her to the party and hoped incredibly much that she would show up.

I looked in the mirror fixing my red bowtie, and ran my fingers through my hair realizing that I looked hotter than I thought and a casual smirk played on my lips as i ran my hands down the suit straightening it out looking back into the mirror sighing hoping that Jas took me up on the invitation and would decide to show.

------à------------------à-----------------à---------------à---------------à--------------à-------------

"Ryder stop admiring yourself and let's go everyone is waiting," I looked over my shoulder to see Brooke and looked her up and down taking in how she was showing off her long legs and how the dress clung on tightly on her body showing off her curves and cupping her breasts. I licked my lips unconsciously and looked back up at her to see her smirking.

I laughed softly shaking my head; "Babe you may as well go nude," her eyes rolled and she straightened her very misleading angel costume.

"If I could I would, but Axle didn't let me, now anyways stop admiring me and doing that thing you do so we can go," I walked towards her looking her up and down again raising an eyebrow, "What thing?" I bit my lip and she placed her hands on my chest and leaned in to kiss me bit quickly went to my ear nibbling it, "You wish Ry Ry," she pushed me back laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"And that thing you do is when you're like in complete sex mode, it's as if you're sex drive is on full power or something. Don't get me wrong it's hot but Axle, still working on him," she said shrugging

"When will you learn and realize he only wants you for sex Brooky im just trying to help you, he's my friend and all but still you're going to get hurt," I sighed softly shaking my head and she glared.

"I can fix him, I will fix him he just needs help Ryder, when will you understand that? So let me do it and stop trying to change my damn mind," her nail was puncturing into my chest and I rolled my eyes pushing her hand down off of me.

"Just trying to help but whatever. Do not come crying to me when he shatters your heart Brooke," I guided her out of my room locking my door behind me and walked past her rolling my eyes.

"I don't cry," she said huffing

"Your mascara running last time was a dead give away Brooky and I don't get it don't they have waterproof ones for that shit. Tiff buys them im sure becasue hers never runs when she talks with me," I simply said as we started walking down the spiral stairs checking the time.

"Speaking of which you're being a complete asshole to stop making her cry I cant fucking console her every minute of every day. At least warn me when you're going to make her cry so I can schedule my departure," I laughed as she nudged me in the ribs and as if we were one person as Tiff walked by we casually switched the subject to the party in which she joined soon followed by everyone else and you can feel the excitement in the air as well as some unwanted sexual tension but eh its life what could you do.

-------------à--------------à------------à---------------à---------------à----------------à-----------à

The limo came to a stop and we all quickly filed out meeting up with the other half of the group in the limo behind ours. As usual people stopped and stared at the two long limos showing up at a random party but what could you expect from the Upper East Side at least we were being responsible knowing none of us would be sober by the end of the night. We all slowly made our way inside and as soon as the doors opened we were greeted by a grand entrance much like a ballroom. There were many people dancing, the music was up loud and the chandeliers above us were decorated in the silly Halloween decorations.

I sighed looking around and wondered how the fuck would I even find Jas here if she bothered showing up. A hand clasped on my shoulder and I looked over looking at Axel who sighed rolling his eyes, "Just fucking enjoy tonight man alright. If she shows then good for you if not ignore it and enjoy like come one full bar, hot girls, private rooms, candies and food relax alright," he looked at me sternly and it seemed more like a demand so I shrugged him off and pushed past the crowds looking for her and made my way through the grinding bodies. I searched for about an hour until finally realizing she probably wasn't there and probably wasn't going to show.

Sighing I slipped into one of the bar stools and ordered a few drinks hoping to take my mind off of her and lucky for me I guess a few shots of alcohol was exactly what I needed. A few minutes later and I couldn't even remember what I was so bummed about grinding with a random girl was what I liked having her rub against me was just like before. Before what?

Never mind I concentrated back on the girl whose name already slipped my mind. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and soon enough I felt her lips on mine. I kissed back but it felt like nothing special like there was something missing I kissed her harder and pulled her against me in hope to fill the emptiness I was starting to feel again. Her hands quickly ran up to my hair as she bit onto my lip and she rubbed down on me but I felt nothing. She wasn't who I wanted, I didn't want her, I didn't want to be kissing her, I wanted it to be Jas and I didn't know why or what she was doing to me to make me want her so damn bad.

I pulled back and pushed her away softly, "Have to go," quickly turning on my heel without even bothering to see her response I made it out of the party and sighed getting into one of the limos to go back home. Trust the damn alcohol to not get you drunk when you really need it. The drive back home was quick and as I stepped out I sent the driver back to the party for my drunk ass friends.

The house was dark, quiet and empty I had sent Dorota home since it was Halloween and wished that someone would at least be home but I knew there was no one. I threw the mask down onto the couch and made my way upstairs when I quickly crashed into someone who let out a high pitched fucking yelp and I unconsciously let out a yell and quickly flicked on the lights I knew were right next to me. She was still screaming and as I registered who it was I just let out a laugh biting onto my lip as I looked her up and down.

Her hand quickly slapped against my chest and I grabbed onto them before pulling her into me laughing softly holding her till we both calmed down again.

"You scared me you asshole," her head was buried into my chest and I was still laughing

"Yea well you scared the shit out of me to Jas," she laughed softly slowly relaxing into me as I held onto her

"Were you trembling?"

"Yea I was shaking in my knickers love,"

"Did you pee yourself?"

"Yup totally you're so frightening I shit myself to. But my shits magical it looks like the emoji and its like a unicorns shit swirly and its glittery and very colorful," I laughed and she pulled back looking at me scrunching her nose

"That's disgusting," she simply stated making me laugh

"mmm I know but its true my shits magical," I nodded solemnly and she pushed me back giggling softly as her eyes rolled and finally I got my chance to really take her in and just like I figured she was stunning. Wearing a black tight short dress to show off her legs but with black knee high socks that she made work really well and I felt myself breathing in biting onto my lip, "You look fucking great by the way,"

"and you should really stop swearing you perv," she laughed softly running her hand through her hair and I don't know but that had never really been a turn on until she did it.

"I wasn't perving," I stated quickly and shortly

She raised her eyebrow as she slowly advanced towards me smirking and ran her black colored nail down my chest undoing the top button, "You're sure about that?"

"Positive," she bit her lip leaning into me and pulled off my jacket pushing me onto the sofa before straddling me and she shook her head laughing running her finger down my jaw as she kissed up the other side of my neck as my hand ran up her leg to her thigh expecting her to push my hand away but relieved when she didn't because it was like I craved her all I wanted in that moment was her and as she unbuttoned the rest of my shirt I knew I was going to get exactly what I wanted... what I needed.

-------------------à----------------------à----------------------à-----------------------à-------------à

I heard a little noise and rubbed my eyes waking up as I watched Jas stretching her arms and held back a little laugh hoping she wouldn't realize I was awake so that I could watch her a bit more. She just looked perfect without even trying for fucks sake all she was doing was stretching and I was there admiring her. I shook my head before leaning to her wrapping my arms around her from behind kissing along her shoulder to her back tracing my fingers along on her breasts cupping them making her giggle softly before I puled her back down to me squeezing.

"Were you going to go somewhere baby?" I mumbled softly hoping that she would say no but to my dismay she nodded quickly pulling away getting off of me and pulled on her clothes as I watched sighing softly.

"I have to go home Ry but we'll talk later thanks for Halloween though babe," she said smiling softly and I got up pulling up my boxers nodding looking at her as my fingers ran through my hair looking at her.

"We'll see each other later than right?" she nodded and quickly leaned up kissing me as I followed her to the door

"Course we will babe I don't know when though but hopefully soon okay," she smiled and I nodded sighing as she walked out yet again only leaving me to watch.

--------------à--------------à-----------------à------------------à--------------------à------------à

It's noon now and well I've been basically cleaning up and helping my hung over friends out of pure boredom hoping for more time to pass quicker so that I can message Jas as I usually did around this time. So I was cleaning and holding my girls' hair back as they puked up everything the drank last night while kicking out random guys out of their beds like really what happened to guys leaving in the middle of the night you're not supposed to be there in the fucking morning amateurs.

"How you feeling Tiff?"

"Like utter shit," she said groaning making me laugh

"Enjoying this you annoying little prick?" and I nodded content moving onto Taylor who strangely looked completely sober

"Why are you sober?" I questioned astounded since she was usually the one puking the most

"I just didn't feel like drinking last night," she shrugged and I didn't believe that shit anytime there was something to drink before you could even reach for it Tay was already there gulping it down

"Taylor that's bullshit why didn't you drink last night?"

"I just didn't feel like it stop asking so many questions, you always ask so many. Tay why this? Tay why that? Tay why not? Just shut the fuck up," she groaned and like kids in movies she stomped away leaving me in hysterics and Tiff laughing but puking not the best sight really.

I looked back at the time and realized that this was usually the same time I always messaged Jas and quickly grabbed my phone sending her a text.

Hey love, I waited a few minutes before receiving a quick text but not from her well it was from her phone but not her

She's busy mate sorry -Matt

Hey Matt and well when will she back then if you know that is

Idk mate Chasmine is evolving so give it time XD

Chasmine?

Yea her and Chaz though Ill brb

Okay

Maybe Taylor was right I ask way to many questions because right now all I had were questions like who Chaz was and what the fuck evolving was like this isn't Pokémon where you evolve into a better life form so what the hell?

--------------------à--------------------à-----------------à------------------à--------------------à

Happy 8 months beautiful. I love you and I love everything about you. You probably caught some things I love about you through this chapter especially your voice part xD but You mean so much to me words aren't enough to express and cant even find the words to say how glad I am that we've made it this far and hopefully onto forever. I cant picture myself without you and you know im sorry for fucking up most of the time but I love you so so much and Im positive that we're going to make it. we're going to make it I know we are and you'll be able to reach for me when you wake up and ill be there. Anyways Congrats to us We're finally newlyweds babygirl what do you think about that? xD anyway though Poem for you v.v something I haven't done yet gorgeous hopefully you enjoy it was thinking about you clearly v.v

When I am without you, the sun doesn't shine as brightly.
When I am without you, the clouds are dark and foreboding.
When I am without you, the birds don't sing as sweetly.
When I am without you, the walls close in on me.
When I am without you, in the depths of my hell, whispering her name sustains me.
But, when I am with you, she lifts me up.
When I am with you, I have the strength to move mountains.
When I am with you, I can withstand anything.
When I am with you, her smile warms my very soul.
When I am with you, the angels sing her name.
When I am with you, I fall in love all over again.

I love you.

(picture everything I want to do with you and the video as well love)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 76 27
According to statistics she shouldn't be surviving. But her life didn't go according to statistics.
557K 10.7K 23
Bethany Taylor had her whole life planned out. Go to college, get married, then have kids with the husband of her dreams. But what happens when one p...
1.4K 242 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...
229 2 20
one girl, one boy, one with secrets and the other with many questions there love is strong and feels like it's unbreakable until one dies and the oth...