The Alpha's Omega Mistress

By Goldi-Luxxx

"Our love is filthy, a dirty secret that nobody should know about." Kira thrives and wants a better life in... More

~~~Two~~~
~~~Three~~~
~~Four~~
~~FIVE~~
~~Six~~
Seven
~~~Eight~~~
~~Nine~~
~~Ten~~
~~Eleven~~
Twelve
~~Thirteen~~
~~FOURTEEN
~~Fifteen
~~SIXTEEN
~~ SEVENTEEN
~~ EIGHTEEN
~~ NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One

~~One~~

306 1 1
By Goldi-Luxxx

Kira

Turning a new age was supposed to be a big change for me, but I knew without a doubt that nothing special was coming my way.

I was stuck in the most forsaken place on earth, and lived with other omegas in torn, rat-infested tents. There was no reason to celebrate as I was going to bed hungry.

Perhaps my hunger blinded my thoughts when my friends suggested sneaking into the main pack for a food hunt.

"It's Alpha D'angelo's coronation party and your eighteenth birthday," Amari, my best friend, said as she flung an an orange mini dress on my head.  She surely got it from the pack's bin. "Wear that dress and flaunt your curves to the world, Kira. Stop hiding behind ugly shirts and oversized skirts.

I stared at Amari like she'd lost her mind. She wasn't wrong about my curves. I was slim but blessed with curves bigger than a mountain road. But my beauty didn't change the fact that I was omega.

"I can't go out looking like a call girl, and no, I don't have a death wish. My mom will kill me for stepping foot into the main pack."

Amari dismissed my claim by popping her banana bubblegum. "This is our chance to sneak in and get some good food for our starving families. The boys are coming with us. You deserve at least a night of fun.”

I tugged on my sleeve. The prospect of eating good food appealed to me but I was afraid of getting caught.

“Yay!" Amari clapped when I agreed to go with them for the food hunt. “We're meeting under the oak tree at ten pm after our moms start snoring like a herd of wild animals."

Thanks to our omega blood, we were separated from the rest of the pack. Our dads left their families because they were sick of being humiliated.

Later that night, I lay beside my mom on my thin mattress, waiting for her to sleep. Her soft snores were a cue to leave. I pushed back my sheets, slipped out of bed, and crept across the tent. Moonlight streamed in through the leaking roof. Soon, the rains would arrive and soak us to the skin.

I tiptoed towards the small opening in the back of the tent that led to a balcony overlooking the camp where about ten omegas my age gathered under the oak tree.

My boyfriend, Zion's burning eyes held mine, shining with raw lust. He pulled me closer, ogling at my outfit and licked his lips like a cat lapping milk.

I groaned because I'd been avoiding him for hours now. He was asking for sex now that I turned eighteen but I wasn't ready.

He was a tall and lanky eighteen-year-old, strong-willed and stubborn, so his recent pressure to sleep with me bothered me. His palms cupped my buttcheeks and I took a deep breath to steady my racing nerves.

"Tonight, we're going to make sweet love," he grinned, revealing his buck tooth that stood out from the rest of his teeth. It had a slight discoloration, like a tiny coffee stain on a white shirt.

"I'd hoped the moon goddess would pair us before we consummate our bond."

"I can't wait, Kira. Feel my cock, it's throbbing for you. If we don't do it tonight, I might die."

Swallowing my fear, I looked away. Zion was good to me. He gave me food, and affection, and also protected me during heat when other omegas tried to pounce on me. I liked him and had no plans to reject him if the moon goddess paired us.

But now, his demands for our lovemaking were choking me. I couldn't lose my virginity until I was sure he was my mate.

"I know, but..."

"But nothing!" His fingers gripped my hips tightly, making me wince.

"We need to take things slow, Zion. Please."

He became irritated and turned away without another word.

Thank the goddess.

Eager for adventure, the boys led us into the night. My fear crept in and I clung to Amari whose eyes were twinkling with amusement.

"This is fun,” she chuckled and I glared at her. We got to the border and tiptoed past the huge gates. Surprisingly, no guards stopped us because they were busy controlling traffic.

Inside the Blood Moon pack was a work of seamless art; graystone houses with perfect architecture, multi-story buildings, gated estates, plazas, good roads with adequate lights and clear markings, and every recreational space imaginable.

The entire pack and even neighboring pack members were heading to Alpha D'Angelo's pack house for his coronation.

The Alpha's estate was impressive. My mouth gaped open at the sight and Amari leaned closer to me, mirroring the same expression.

A very tall, striking gate was left open and several flashy cars drove past the asphalt driveway. We rushed in, running past the walkway lined with beautiful trees, flowers, and shrubs.

The mansion's floor-to-ceiling was made of glass and lit with chandeliers hanging in the corners. The party was loud, filled with laughter and fireworks lighting up the night sky and the aroma of well-seasoned barbecue made my stomach rumble.

"Long live Alpha D'Angelo! Long live the Alpha!" The partygoers shouted, raising their drinks in unison as if they were in a military salute.

"More like long live the imbecile," Zion muttered.

As much as I hated getting judgmental, the Alpha's recently buried dad whose soul I prayed was rotting in hell, never cared about our welfare.

For centuries, we were banished from the rest of the pack. They got to enjoy all the luxury while we worked on their farmlands and fed on scraps like beggars.

We walked past a fountain jet carved into a fierce wolf head with water flowing from its gaping mouth and then past the red carpet.

Despite my discomfort, I felt myself relax and smile. Males and females were dressed to perfection and walked around, enjoying the live band and fine wines.

"We should be able to slip into the kitchen unnoticed," Amari said. "All I want is lots of good food!"

She dragged my hand and others followed. We rushed into the kitchen loaded with bowls of chips, fruit salads, assorted cookies, sodas, and an abundance of meat. Zion handed me a champagne flute while I was hoarding some roasted turkey laps.

Muttering thanks, I gulped down the liquid and chewed my meat hurriedly. The bubbles tickled and danced on the roof of my throat, causing me to laugh.

"Careful there. You're going to get drunk," Zion warned with a playful tone but didn't attempt to stop me.

I doused a whole bottle of champagne. That was probably why I couldn't make out what the hell anyone was saying, nor did I realize that Zion had taken me to the terrace.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, Kira," he whispered against my neck, while my vision blurred at the breathtaking view of the landscape.

"No... "

"Yes, baby. When I'm done with you, you'll be gushing like that fountain downstairs. I'll be gentle, I promise."

Zion's tongue traced my collarbone, and then he licked along my jawline. The shock of what he was about to do hit me full force when he kissed down to the edge of my lips.

"Z... Zion... please don't."

My heart thumped wildly as the world spun around me. I clutched onto his shoulder and helplessly watched him lift my dress and strip off my panties. He took my hand in his, guiding it down toward his pants... and then, without warning, pushed me aside and fled.

I looked up, disoriented when footsteps approached me. A breathtakingly handsome man with the body of a Greek god approached me, with his eyes cold with disapproval.

Shit! I was naked.

"What the hell are you doing?" His voice rippled like a murmur. My body trembled when suddenly, a sweet blend of musk, chocolate, coconuts, and strawberries filled the air, and my wolf stirred with excitement.

The male turned sharply, and I almost fell in shock. His face mirrored mine and my gaze widened in realization.

I recognized Alpha D'Angelo from the posters I've seen and my wolf stirred to life, almost jumping out with excitement.

Was the powerful Alpha my mate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3K 109
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
16.7K 744 31
ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
306K 7.6K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...