A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5

8.6

584 24 21
By Maria555556

"Luffy-dono"

"What?"

"Shit" Ana muttered as she too noticed "Greeny's gone"

"We don't have time to look for him. Let's go!" Luffy ordered making the two follow him.

Ж

"Big Mom will not be forgetting this!" Pekoms shouted before screaming in pain when a rapier that Jack was brandishing embedded itself in his leg.

"Do we gotta let them go?" the man asked under the mask he was wearing.

"Don't wanna cause her anymore problems now do we" the other said as he was calmly sat on a barrel on the Big Mom ship between Kia's legs while the white haired woman twirled one of the dark locks of hairs poking out of the skull mask around a finger.

Tora stood on the Sea Serpent under them with Marie and Isaiah running around the deck of the ship. the large man lazily twirled around his sharp-edged hammer while smirking darkly at the few pirates looking down warily at them.

"Fine" the Caribbean pirate sighed and removed his sword from the deck that was pining the lion's paw/hand? To it.

The three Trinity pirates gracefully jumped back onto the deck of their own ship and watched the Big Mom ship hightail it out of those waters.

"Let's get back" Ace fixed the position of his cowboy hat "We need ta grab some more 'funds'"

"I wanna see Ana" Jack pouted, taking a swig of the rum bottle he always carried around.

"We cant, ya don't want her to get found out, now do ya"? Ace asked the man.

"Fine"

With that last sigh, they turned the ship around to head back home.

Ж

Anamaria let out a grunt of annoyance when a bridge nearby collapsed and Zoro reappeared at their side.

"What are ya...? A doll?" Anamaria said as she noticed the blue person coming out of the fur on Zoro's costume.

"I'll take you to the entrance of the palace!" the little woman shouted to them.

"Is she a friend of yours Zoro?" Kin'emon asked.

"Ooooh, ya finally got a personal guide, huh?" Anamaria said with a cattish grin that the swordsman knew she had under her suit "Or did ya finally make a friend?"

"Shut up! She's not a friend persay but..."

"I'm Wicka, a member of King Riku's squadron" the fairy informed them "Now run faster!"

A woman riding on a toy horse intercepted them and Zoro placed his hand on his swords quickly, making Ana wary of the woman in front of them.

"Who are you?" Luffy asked.

"I'm here to help you get into the palace" the woman removed her hood revealing the dancer that had tried taking Sanji with her.

"'E asked who ya were pretty" Ana smiled with a threatening undertone at the stranger.

"I...know Sanji-san" the woman said quietly.

"You tried to take him with you, I'm guessing to ambush him when you were alone, right?" Zoro growled.

"I changed my mind" she replied shortly.

"Okay" Luffy responded quickly. While they walked behind her, Ana couldn't help but feel weird at what Zoro had suggested.

"Oy Greeny"

"Huh? Don't call me that!"

"Shh" she hit his face when trying to cover his mouth making him curse "Could ya...tell me what happened? Between Sanji and her?"

"Nothing. I stopped the idiot before he followed the woman alone" the swordsman grumbled before he noticed the tension in the woman's shoulders, his expression and voice softening "I snapped him out of it and he looked like he felt really bad about it. Don't worry, he's very attached to you, as much as I think you deserve much better than Curly Brows, the man really is whipped for you"

"Thanks Greeny, might be havin' a conversation with him"

"You should"

They went quiet when they noticed that they had stopped right behind a building and were poking their heads out of the corner of it.

"I do have a security pass, but you can forget that idea" the woman turned to them "It's true that that elevator takes you to the palace, but the second you're discovered its done"

"Good! That way we can kick their asses!" Luffy said excitedly.

"That's not good!" Zoro shouted at his captain.

"By the way, you look way too suspicious" the woman suddenly told them.

"It's you who warned the Sunny, right?"

"I was also the one who slipped the House of Toys map to him" she replied "Before your grass haired friend took him away. He acted so kindly towards me that I couldn't help it"

"Oh wow, thank ya" Anamaria seethed through her teeth "How did ya even get it in tha first place?"

"I worked for Doflamingo" she dropped the information.

"She was only faking it!" Wicka shouted.

"Wicka!"

"You remember me?"

"Did you forget my ability?" the woman pointed to her eyes "I've been keeping an eye on you, with the one legged soldier that was taking care of Rebeca after my sister died. I saw everything!"

"Don't 'ave tiiiime" Ana said in a sing song voice making the woman jolt back to attention as she led them on.

They came to a dead end and Viola placed her hand on the wall in front of them, as if looking for something.

"So, if Rebeca is the king's niece, you're her mother?" Luffy asked as the woman's hand sunk into the hidden trigger in the wall.

"I'm her aunt" Viola told him. The walls gave way as she turned to face the four costumed pirates "She's my sister Scarlett's daughter. This way"

They entered the hole that had opened revealed stairs that Luffy stared up at in awe.

"This is an emergency passage for the Riku family" Viola explained "Doflamingo doesn't know it" they all trudged into the dusty space "If you follow the stairs up you'll reach the palace entrance in no time"

"Luffy, you take this piece of concrete and go up to the top" Zoro said as he patted the piece of stone.

"If we pull the chains you'll be able to go up with the block" Kin'emon said.

"I'm comin' too" Ana said as she shed her Blue-Finned Elephant Tuna costume "Oy, turn me back to my first clothes"

Kin'emon sweat dropped at the order but did the necessary hand signs until the pirate woman was once more wearing her original clothes. Luffy denied needing their help and wrapped his rubber arm around the large stone while the other reached up to the top of the structure.

"Get on lady" Ana told the woman as she and the other two swordsmen got on the basket opposite to where the block had been.

The woman hesitated since Anamaria had spoken in a rather cold tone but stumbled onto the basket. They sat still as Luffy dropped the block and they were slingshot to the top, joining him up there.

The wall behind them fell to reveal the secret entrance to the palace's 'backyard'. They hid behind a wall to gauge the situation of the people gathered at the front of the Tower's door.

"That's just the entrance to the tower. We're still under the palace" Viola warned them "We need to go up further. So follow me before the guards not..."

"Too late" Ana sighed out.

"What?"

"Gomu Gomu no...!" Luffy did what was expected he would do, blowing his fist into overlarge size "...Giant Pistol"

He blew the door down and Ana chuckled at the paling faces of the two behind her who didn't know the StrawHat captain as well as his crew. Zoro was fuming and she could see he nearly ran to kill their captain. He was going to snap one day.

"Let's go!" Luffy shouted. They ran up the stairs to the palace through the hole in the wall Luffy had made. Soon they ran into several of the thugs guarding the palace "Where's Mingo!"

They easily made their way through the halls of the palace with Viola showing off her own style to take care of them. Anamaria had to catch Wicka when the fairy fell out of Zoro's pocket and she clutched her to her chest receiving several thanks from the blue haired fairy.

"Take care o' her Kin dude" Ana passed Wicka to the samurai who protested that he had to find the Toy House where Kanjuro most probably was.

"I also have to go there for SOP operation!" the fairy shouted at him.

"Really? Okay! Zoro-dono, we'll go to the Toy House!" Kin'emon told them.

The other four just nodded and they went their separate ways. Ana made sure to stay neat her trouble causing captain with Zoro on the other side and Viola besides the pirate woman.

"Left!" Viola told them making them turn to that direction.

"There's no one here! Show yourself Mingo!"

"The guards stopped following us" Zoro said warily, him and Anamaria clutching their sword hilts when the walls started trembling and the candles went out.

"What is that?" Ana questioned Viola as a figure emerged from the stone wall.

"A stone monster?!"

"it's Pica!" Viola shouted "He's one of the Family's Executives!"

"Ya couldn't've said that this could happen?!" Anamaria snarled back at the woman as the huge stone person stood in front of them.

"He ate the Ishi Ishi Devil Fruit, he's a half stone man!" Viola continued after having to avert her gaze from the raven haired pirate who glared at her.

"He doesn't look like a man" Luffy said as he too looked up at the stone creature "Are you really human?" the thing didn't answer making the rubber man get impatient "Answer me!"

Ana ran up to him as Pica raised a stone fist and slugged him under her arm, jumping away when the large fist connected with the ground.

"We can't let our guard down or we'll be crushed!" Zoro shouted as Pica raised his hand once more.

"Don't get in our way! Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling!" Luffy hit the stone man breaking it apart "Yosh! Let's go!"

"Wait fer it cap" Anamaria said as the stones grew from the floor once more.

"An Executive of the family can't be that easily defeated" Viola warned them "He can merge with the stones around the palace and it's made entirely out of stone!"

"He's closing the walls on us!" Zoro shouted when he noticed it.

Ana quickly made a cube of water around them and hardened it as much as she could so that when the walls slammed against it it didn't break. She could feel the pressure of the stone against her water shield but since they were in a rather dry environment it wasn't too strong.

Luffy reacted quickly too and ballooned to the point that when the ice broke his body was keeping the walls away from them.

"A moment" the pirates drew their swords and Zoro broke down the top of the stone walls while Ana used Fang's acid to melt the stone in front of them, making them tumble forwards when Luffy gave one more push to free the four of them.

"Gomu Gomu no Storm!" Luffy threw a flurry of fists to the newly made stone giant in front of them, breaking it down only for another to appear behind that one "Dammit!"

"My turn!" Zoro rushed forward, ignoring Ana's protest that she had wanted 'dibs' on it.

Pica simply dipped his hands into the floor and pulled it off its original position, whipping it and creating a sea of stone.

"'Urry it up Greeny!" Ana shouted as she begrudgingly pulled Viola out of the way.

"Shut up!" he shouted, taking his third sword into his mouth and attacking "Sanjūroku Pondo Hō!"

The swords slashed through the stone wave revealing Pica once more.

"How tiresome" Anamaria sighed out before lathering the entirety of the stones around them in a mix of Fang's acid and seawater, the combination corroding the stone walls that rose up once more.

She ran forward and slashed through its right leg as Zoro did the same to the left one, causing the stone giant to fall and give them time to run past there with Viola lugged under Luffy's arm.

Another wall rose in front of them and Ana turned to face Pica only to stop when Zoro raised his sword in front of her.

"You guys go take care of Doflamingo! I'll take care of this one"

"Fine, ya better not get 'urt!" Ana shouted as Luffy pulled her behind him forward.

"Of course I won't!" he shouted back before the three disappeared down the hall.

Ana was keeping the stone hands and other appendages from grabbing her captain and the woman with them until Zoro took Pica's attention fully.

"Hey! Look at that!" Luffy pointed forward where a man was holding the guard puppet by its neck and somehow making its head grow huge "Ana!"

"Right!" the woman crouched down and burst forward, her foot connecting with the masked man's stomach, him falling away from the puppet and stumbling backwards in a roll.

"Viola! How dare you!" the man coughed out when he saw the woman with the StrawHat pirates.

"Gladius!" the woman shouted as she recognised him.

"How dare you betray the Young Master!" the man shouted.

"We can't run! There's no time and he's too strong!" Viola told Luffy as the rubber man tried to attack. They ran the opposite direction from the man "We have to reach the conference room!"

"Viola, why do you do this?" Ana heard the Puppet mutter on Luffy's back. She glanced back to see the hat Gladius was wearing was blowing up like the puppet's head had before.

"You know me?"

"Yes, even if you don't recognise me now"

"Guys, what is tha dude doing?" Anamaria asked making them turn to see as well.

"I'll never let you, get out of here alive!" Gladius shouted "Traitor!"

"I'm not a traitor! I was never on your side!" Viola responded, gaining a little bit of respect from Ana.

"Metto Panku!" Gladius shouted, the explosion coming out of his bursting hat.

Anamaria quickly covered her and Viola's back with a layer of water to bounce off the shards that came from the broken hat since she knew that Luffy would be fine. She grabbed Viola and took her in a bride carry as she ran.

"In front cap!" she shouted as she saw the window in front of them.

"Right!" Luffy jumped first, his foot stretched out to kick the glass in creating an exit for them. His arms wrapped around Ana's waist and his foot hooked onto the window, shooting them upwards.

They landed through a different window and Luffy tried to immediately run to where Viola had said the pink shit was.

"You have to be more careful!" Viola hissed under her breath to the StrawHat captain "You can't ruin the operation"

"What operation?" Luffy and Ana chorused.

"The SOP of the Tontattas" the woman explained.

"Ooooh, thay got Mushroom in there" Ana remarked when she saw the pirate chained to a sofa.

"Torao!" Luffy's head went to snap up once more but Viola pulled him back down again.

"The king's there too" the puppet pointed out.

"Let me go kick his ass!" Luffy shouted as Ana stopped him by yanking him back down to them on the ground.

"Patience cap" the woman muttered even though she too really wanted to beat the crap out of the pink man. Her eyes focused on Viola whose face had gone pale "What's wrong?"

"The Tontattas were destroyed by Trebol" the woman gasped out.

"They have Usopp with them, they'll be fine, don't worry!" Luffy said with a large smile on his face.

"Now then, what to do, what to do" Ana muttered under her breath as Viola talked about Rebeca's father only to realise how the puppet soldier was acting "Are ya okay?"

"I see enemies coming from the first level" Viola interrupted whatever he was going to say.

"This is bad" the puppet said "Now that I remember, you guys were pirates, right?"

"You got a problem with that?" Luffy looked at the puppet from under his hat.

"I'm also a criminal" the toy admitted "If we have a common goal, I can work along with you"

All of a sudden, he started glowing and small balls of light came out of him making Anamaria, VIola and Luffy pull a bit further from him.

Ana poked her head over the window to gleefully see the pink bird's smile fall as the Den Den transmitted something to them.

"Hey cap, the Devil fruit user that turned everyone into toys seems to have been knocked out" Ana informed them.

"See? I told you Usopp would take care of it" the rubber man smiled at Viola.

"Oh how I would love the reactions of the people who turn back" Ana thought just as the guards and thugs that had been taking advantage of the toys got beat up everywhere around the city "Oh? Toy dude?"

The toy guard besides them was starting to grow like everyone else until he towered over them in the form of a dark haired warrior dressed more like a gladiator. Without a word, Anamaria gingerly opened the window as the man bolted into the room.

"Brother Kyros" Viola said with tears poking the corners of her eyes "I had forgotten about him"

"He's human?" Luffy asked in confusion.

"I think all tha toys were humans cap" Ana told him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Our memories and the toys are back to what they once were because the Devil Fruit user, Sugar, must be unconscious" Viola continued "That man, is the previous commander of King Riku's army! The strongest gladiator in the colosseum! And also...Rebeca's father"

"Eh? But she said she didn't know him!" Luffy cried when Anamaria hit the top of his head "Whyyyyyy?"

"When you forget someone, you can't recognise them" Viola teared up more "That must be why he's been taking care of her for the past 10 years"

There were several gasps from inside the room as Kyros jumped inside and they looked to see that the man had apparently beheaded Doflamingo.

"Now, all your crimes have been discovered!" Kyros shouted.

"Hey, I wanted to kick his ass" Luffy pouted while he let Ana pet his hat.

"Ye'll get yer chance" Ana said darkly as she felt something was off and then something else tickled her Usopp-senses (yes she has one of those. One for each of the more trouble attracting crewmembers) "Huh?"

"Come on Ana!" Luffy took a hold of her arm and pulled her in after him, running up to the tied up Law "Het Torao! I'm glad you're alive!"

"StrawHat, what are you doing here?! What about the factory!? Is it destroyed?!" the man shouted as Ana froze the Sea Stone cuffs and broke them apart to release him.

"Thanks but our alliance is finished" the man grumbled as he rubbed his wrists "Leave!"

"I'll decide that so just keep quiet!" Luffy snapped back.

"You went too far" the separated head of the blond bitch said as the Pica stone man came out of the ground "With the toys freed, the kingdom will fall into chaos"

"I knew it was too easy" Ana sighed as she unsheathed Fang from its scabbard.

"I have no other choice than to use Torikago" the man continued.

"To-Torikago?!" Law shouted.

"I can't believe I have to reach these extremes" Doflamingo (cough cough bitch) continued as his head reattached to his neck and body.

"How-how can you still be aliv...?!" Kyros was forced to the ground as Anamaria swiped her leg under his own one just as Doflamingo tried to kick the man.

"Nu-uh" Ana shook her finger in front of the ex-Warlord's face as if he were a child "Permission ta engage cap?"

"Just leave a bit for me Ana!" Luffy said back.

Doflamingo had a single second to retain their short exchange when a leg came up to his stomach and kicked him there making him spit as his body flew out of the building, through the walls and out into the air.

Not letting him be able to regain his senses, Ana jumped up as fast as she could and snapped her arm back, punching him to the ground where Luffy met him with a Haki hardened fist.

"He made a puppet out of strings!" Viola called out as Doflamingo made another him like she said.

"King Riku, do you not remember the nightmare from when you killed so many of your own people" the man smirked even with the blood coming out the corner of his mouth "It won't be even close to what will happen on this day. Pica! Make them disappear from my sight!"

The stone man started making the floor swim, creating waves that forced everyone away from the pink bitch.

"Gomu Gomu no Fuusen!" Luffy inflated himself and caught everyone who had fallen on his soft stomach.

"Thanks cap" Ana shouted as she got back onto her feet.

"He threw us to the Royal garden" Kyros noticed as they looked up the wall in front of them.

"What tha hell is that?" Ana asked, covering her eyes from the sun to more easily see the tower of strings reaching up into the sky.

"Torikago!" Law shouted again as his eyes also followed the tower up with his eyes.

"What's that supposed ta be Mushroom" Anamaria kneeled with the others at the man's side.

"Before the truth about Doflamingo leaves this kingdom, he's going to exterminate everyone in here!" the man warned them just as the ground beneath them started to rumble and dip "It's Pica!"

"What?!"

"He's changing the ground's formation!" Law told them.

"Would ya look at that. The palace is flyin' away" Ana noted nonchalantly.

"Citizens and intruders of Dressrosa" Doflamingo's voice carried out through the city, a bit rough from Ana and Luffy's short ministrations from earlier "I could have reigned over you with fear. But now that you know the truth you all want to kill me. That's why, I made a little game to kill me. I won't leave the palace neither hide from you"

"Oho" Ana perked up in interest.

"If you can kill me, the game is finished and won" the pink bitch's voice continued "But there's another way to win, by killing the next people to win a prize for each victim. Now you're all hunters! It's a live of kill situation game! No one can help you and you can't get out of the Torikago! This game will go on for days! The only way to get out of it is to either die or win this game"

"I already hated him but this is just worse than many things I've seen" Ana remarked with a snarl as she could hear the families and comrades trying not to kill their close ones, trying to get out of the man's string control.

"I want you to get rid of the 12 people who are a nuisance to me! I'll pay 100 million for each star!" Doflamingo said into the screen "Worth one star: Rebecca! Nico Robin! Kin'emon! Viola! Cyborg Franky! Worth two stars: the warrior Kyros! Pirate Hunter Zoro! The ones worth three stars: Sabo of the Revolutionaries! StrawHat Luffy! The Surgeon of Death, Trafalgar Law! King Riku the III! Worth four stars: Sparrow Anamaria!"

"Ooooh, I'm sure I got him mad mad" the raven haired pirate smiled darkly as she heard the growl his tone took.

"And the one responsible for this game: from the StrawHat crew, Usopp!" Doflamingo shouted.

"Oh he's not gonna like that" Ana winced at the sight of their sniper's image on the screen "If he gets outta this alive I'll make sure ta say his name right"

"Well we're in a shit position" Zoro joined them as he jumped over the rubble over to where they were.

"Greeny! Yer alive" Ana locked her arms around his head forcing him to bend down as the swordsman gave Luffy the transponder snail to talk to Robin.

"Of course I am. Did you really thing that thing could kill me?"

"Na, I woulda been really disappointed if you 'ad lost ta him" Ana pouted as he released himself and ruffled her hair, releasing a small cloud of glass and dust.

"Ay! You really need to wash your hair" the man said as he took a small piece of glass from the palm of his hand.

"I know I know" the woman grumbled back.

"Do you see what you're doing?" Law asked, sitting up straight with a wince from his wounds "Our plan was to destroy the Smile factory and create chaos between Kaido and Doflamingo. But if we kill Doflamingo, the anger from Kaido for destroying the factory will go towards us and we'll have to fight a Yonko!"

Anamaria's hand instinctively went to her pocket were she had the token she asked old woman Freda to make, out of Kaido's horn tip.

"We'll take care of that! What about the kingdom?! What will happen to them if we do nothing?!" Luffy shouted back at the surgeon as he wrapped his arms around Zoro, Ana and Law.

"Wait a minute I'm still not fixed!" Law shouted.

"You'll get fixed on the way there!" Luffy responded before turning and running forward, his two crewmates remaining stiff so it was easier for him to carry them since they were so used to it.

"Which way are we going?" Zoro asked calmly.

"Forward!" their captain responded.

"Luffyyyyyyyyy!" Ana and Zoro finally shouted as their captain jumped off the side of the levelled garden before blowing air into himself and bouncing off the ground, turning like a pinwheel as they rebounded off the building walls.

They landed in front of the thugs and marines that were on the ground.

"Let's keep going" Ana said as she waved her hand and most of the crowd fell to the ground.

As they started running she noticed the small blond kid she had beaten up before and saw him jump up over Luffy and try to kick him. she caught his leg and smirked when the boy's own smirk suddenly fell when he saw her face, freezing and falling to his knees.

"Good. Ya learned yer lesson" she said lowly before starting to run again.

"Careful with her!" Dellinger tried to warn the others as Senor Pink tried to grab Anamaria's legs under the ground only to be kicked.

"Up!" Luffy warned as the large man that was with the other two suddenly jumped above them, arms spread out eagle style.

Anamaria lifted her arm, situating her fist right under the large man's stomach as he tried to crush her under his weight and her foot was still on the man dressed as a baby's face.

He fell and Ana gritted her teeth, creating more force until the huge man was diverted to fall onto Dellinger who was still kneeling on the side.

"Shit! An Admiral!" Zoro's proclamation made Ana snap her head over to the tall man that was standing in front of them.

"Look Greeny! An actual challenge fer ya" Ana exclaimed, regretting it when the blind man turned his face to her despite not being able to see.

"I've heard about you. You're supposedly Sparrow Anamaria, but I recognise you voice" Ana cursed in her head "No wonder you barely came to any Warlord meetings, Calypso"

That remark made several gasps come from the crown around them, even Luffy who Zoro snapped upside the head telling him that they had already known.

"Y-you're a Warlord!?" the marines shouted, now unsure how to act since technically she had never renounced her title.

"Whops" Ana said shortly, dodging Zoro's backhanded slap "It aint ma fault Greeny!"

"You should have been more careful" the man grumbled, placing his hand on his swords.

"I'll have to inform the Government of this. You might have your title taken away if you continue to ally yourself with the StrawHats"

"I doubt I'll keep it even if I didn't" Ana chuckled.

"That is correct. You are far too much of a danger to us" Fujitora said with a short curt nod.

"So sorry but I'll 'ave ta reject yer proposal" Ana said "All yours Greeny!"

Zoro nodded and confronted the Admiral. They only clashed blades once before the place around them started to move again. A giant stone statue appeared in front of everyone, creating a shadow over the people under it.

A deadly silence covered the island. It was as if everyone was holding their breath and waiting who would move first, them or the statue. Anamaria reached out to the necklace that joined her to Sable.

Ж

While Sanji, Nami and the others on the Sunny were trying to get news of the mainland, Chopper noticed that the piece of glass on Sable's neck had started vibrating.

"What is that Sable?" the doctor asked her.

"What's going on?" Nami asked.

"She says 'She is calling me. I have to go'" the doctor relayed before Sable hissed again "Really? Okay, we'll see you here"

The small snake was let down the side of the ship and she quickly slithered back to Dressrosa where Ana's call was coming from.

Ж

"Now" a shrill voice pierced the air, coming from the tall stone creature "Those of you who rebel against our family..."

Ana and Luffy instantly had to hold back their laughter.

The voice that came from the statue was unfitting to its physical appearance, the sound of it being high pitched and squeaky. The statue was definitely trying to come off as stern and serious but it only seemed to heighten the comedic tone of his announcement.

"I'm going to fight you!" it announced.

"PFFFFFFTTTTTTT! His voice! It's so high! Hahahahaha!" Ana clutched her stomach, holding herself up on the ground.

"Hahahahahahahha!" Luffy's belly-filled laughter rang out along the streets and up into the heavens, making him a beacon to the stone statue's attention "Hahaha! What a funny voice! It doesn't...Hahahaha...It doesn't fit!"

"STRAW HAT!" the statue squeaked.

"Hahahaha. Stop it!" Luffy cackled.

The island shook once more and the statue lifted up his left arm slowly, pulling in the street to form a large stone fist.

"C-come on cap!" Ana huffed out one more laugh as she pulled him to start running again before the fist fell on them "Besides, I called fer some help"

"Really?"

She nodded, waiting for her friend to come.

Okay people, I have a small announcement. 

Due to the fact that this uni year is much harder due to how many assignments and exams I have, the next updates might be delayed about a month or so. 

I'm also trying to write a Hazbin Hotel fanfic and am trying to continue my 3rd Game of Thrones bookat the same time so my head is going everywhere.

If you still have any requests on anything, as always I'm open to ideas.

So sorry but thank you for reading💋

PS: I will NOT be discontinuing this book it's just a small break so I can get my things in order

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 246 46
💖A Valentine's Day Special 💖 For: SanjixNami Fans From: MQ😘 Summary: Nami-swan is the youngest daughter of a rich family in Cocoyashi City, locat...
267K 11.5K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
160 10 4
Few know about Foreston D. Lillian's past. Most people know her as the Straw Hat Pirates' Huntress. The crew knows she is Luffy's younger sister. Luf...
44.5K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...