My Baby (Sun/Moon x Reader)

By Xmimi89eR

Their planet was forgotten--Destroyed, someone had told them. They were taken a very long time ago, taken and... More

Blue
My Heart is Too Soft
Loud Noises and Warm Hands
Doubts and Bears
Of Wolves and Chickens
Conflict Will Tear You Apart Eventually
Seven is the Number of Heaven
Angel of My Heart
I Think I Lost Something
Stir and Rest
Confronting is too Tiresome
My Offer Still Stands
Little Stars
Caressing so Gentle
Duck Duck Goose
VICTIMS
A Bandage for You, a Bandage for Me
Lost and Found
ZZZ
Successful Restlessness
After Clouds
Swinging Our Worries Away
Late Night Snacks, Late Night Talks
Goodnight
Yellow
Sunken
Choices I Get
Learn and Unlearn
Sunflowers
Kitten Out the Window
First Impressions
Tickles and Night Kisses
New Dawn
Red
Baby Steps
Big Cars, Small Cars
A Grave is Six Feet Below
Snow White
(Lack of) Safety

Sugar Babies

292 19 22
By Xmimi89eR

-x-

"My siblings are coming today," You said, brushing a hairlock from Sun's face.

The blond looks at you from where he rests atop your chest. "Hmm?"

"My siblings, they're coming today for dinner." You repeat, an excited smile crossing your face. "It had been a while since we've all met together. It'll be fun."

"How many siblings do you have?" Sun asks, their white and red eyes gazing at you with softness you wish to see often. You hold them tighter against you, squeezing the tiny alien atop you in a loving gesture.

"Three." You answer. "You've met Ellen. There's Amelia and Max. You'll love them."

Sun offered a small smile of his own, eyes upturning. "If they're like you then we will."

"I can't say they're like me," you hum thoughtfully. "Amelia is different and so are the others. But if you mean if they're nice, then yeah, they are."

Sun's smile stretched. "When are they coming?"

"Around seven," you say, your hand coming to caress Sun's cheek. "You'll like them."

-x-

The doorbell rang out into the house. Sun perked up, rays twitching at the familiar sound that they heard.

"Coming!" You call as you stand from where you were, hopping to the door. Before you open it, you look back to send Sun a thumbs up that he returns with slight hesitation. Swinging the door open, you are greeted with the welcoming sight of your siblings.

They hadn't changed one bit since you last saw them.

"Oi," Max greets, being the first to step in. Their heavy makeup gave their expressions a new level of emotiveness.

"Hey," you greet back, a smile splitting your face. "How are you?"

Amelia comes for a hug, cutting your sentence short as it gets muffled.

"We're alive," Max offers, smile big on their face. They shake their hair out of their eyes, looking around the house. "Where's the friend you talked about?"

"Oh," you break from Amelia's crushing hug, looking towards the living room. "Sun's right there."

As if on cue, Sun comes walking using his crutch, a nervous smile on his face. He offers a small wave.

"Hey again," Ellen waves back.

"Again?" Max sends a look Ellen's way before focusing back on the blond. "Oi. You're Sun?"

"Y-Yeah," Sun waves again. "Hi."

Amelia finally seems to notice the newcomer, swinging her hair back. The smell of flowers always followed her. "You're adorable."

A peachy-colored blush coats Sun's face as he sputters a response, "T-Thanks!"

Oh, this is gonna be interesting.

-x-

After settling in and ordering food, everyone sits at the kitchen table. Sun, of course, sat as close as he could to you. He was too nervous about the newcomers. It just felt alienated to be around people he didn't know, like he didn't belong.

At least he felt comfortable with you...

It was fine, though. They were fine. Your siblings are nice and kind, and you're here to keep them company. It was fine.

"I didn't know you have sugar babies."

Or maybe it wasn't.

You sputter, almost choking on your drink, eyes flying to look at Max with surprise.

Max, for their credit, allowed themself to look sheepish. "Not in a sexual manner. I know you."

Sun, on the other hand, was blushing like mad.

"There's no need to be embarrassed about it, dear," Amelia comforts. "I wish I was someone's sugar baby, but I am someone's sugar mommy."

"Wait—" Ellen cuts in. "You're someone's what?"

"Sugar mommy, oh he's so sweet. You should meet!" She runs a hand through her hair. She really reminds you of Roxy sometimes. "I am just talking to him not moments ago."

Ellen gapes. "I didn't know you were dating!"

"Oops," Amelia smiles like a cat that caught the mouse. "We weren't dating for that long..." She trails off as she glances at her phone, immediately going back to texting who you would assume is her date guy.

Well, that was a conversation changer.

Good for Sun, he feels warmer than he ever should. Sugar babies. Is that what they were? The word made Moon mutter something in their headspace. Sugar babies. They were your sugar babies.

They liked the sound of that.

"He broke up with me!" Amelia suddenly screams, tears gathering in her eyes, ruining her mascara. Black liquid stained with her tears.

Ellen and you immediately perk up as you both speak: "WHAT?"

Amelia breaks into tears, sobbing. "H-He broke up with me!"

"Do you know where he lives?" Ellen asks, taking the words right off your tongue. Anticipation hung in the air for a moment as Amelia tried to stop the tears with a tissue, tapping over her cheeks. The black liquid stains furthermore.

"Y-Yeah," She sniffles.

Ellen stood up, sending his chair flying back. "We're going to have a talk," he says, looking your way. You nod, silently agreeing. "Come on," he urges, making Amelia stand up from her chair.

You take a second to plant a kiss over Sun's head, surprising them. "I'll be back, dear," you soothe. "Stay safe." With that, you follow behind Ellen and Amelia to the front door. It could be heard as it shuts with a bang.

Sun sits frozen, unsure how to react. His white and red eyes trial till they lock with Max's.

"That's why I don't do relationships." They offer, stabbing their fork in their food and stuffing it in their mouth. This, however, doesn't stop them from continuing: "Wanna do something cool till they come back?"

"Something... cool?" Sun asks with a tilt of his head.

A devilish smile crosses Max's face. "Yes~"

-x-

By the time you came back, you felt utterly exhausted but refreshed at the same time. The guy who used your sister for her money was... let's keep that private...

Amelia skips inside with a dozen flowers in her arms, happily smiling. That's all that matters at the moment.

"We're back," you call into the house, looking over the kitchen. The food was covered. No sign of Sun or Max. Odd... "Guys?"

Ellen raised an eyebrow. "That can't be good."

Taking your coat off, you start searching the house, going upstairs first. The only place you can imagine Max being in is...

You open their bedroom door.

Red eyes snap to look at you.

"You're back!" Sun exclaims, smiling. But that wasn't what caught your attention. Max sat in front of them, eyeliner in hand, and caught red-handed as they drew on Sun's face.

Sun's face is a mixture of yellow and black, heavy makeup drawn with professional practice. The sight was surprising all in itself. Sun looked gothic, if only they'd wear something black... then it would complete the look.

"I'm not done yet!" Max says, glaring at you as if you'd ruined all their work.

You raised your hand in surrender. "Sorry! Sorry. Uh, what are you doing...?" A stupid question, but you couldn't help yourself. A chuckle almost rips its way out of your throat.

"Out!" Max stands up, brushing your arms and pushing you out of the room, closing the door behind themselves.

"Touché," Ellen laughs. "Let's just reheat dinner. I haven't eaten anything."

You smile, "Okay."

-x-

It wasn't until later on that Sun came out, wearing something that's a little too big on them, all in black. The heavy makeup made them look sharp, all in black. They looked like a younger version of Max with the makeup on.

Max stood proudly behind them as they showed you, smiling shyly.

"It looks..." you start, searching for the right word. "Beautiful in a dark way. You're pretty, my dear."

A peachy blush brushed over Sun's cheeks as he shyly looked away. "T-Thanks!"

"Sugar babies," Amelia teases making Sun blush harder. You laugh lightheartedly.

This is the family you're used to.

-x-

The next few hours were spent watching movies. The sleepy being snuggled closer to you on the couch, purring and content with their position as they followed the actors on TV with their eyes.

Amelia kept winking at you the whole time, teasing you relentlessly from the very start to the very end. Not to mention Max's side-eyes and Ellen's hidden smiles. It was a pain, but a pain you so loved regardless.

Somewhere in the middle of Tangled, you had Sun sitting on the floor while you braided his hair, having gotten inspired by the movie playing. Amelia offered some flower-shaped accessories to put in his hair, which Sun really enjoyed. In the end, you had Sun with braided blond hair with flowers to flavor the look. It... didn't go that well with the dark makeup (that was half smeared everywhere from where they leaned against you) but they were beautiful regardless.

A fun night nonetheless, binging movies and eating junk food. So many chip bags lay on the floor alongside packages of candy, a bag in Sun's hand as he munched on the sweets. The rest of the night was spent in the living room talking about whatnot, from Max's funny stories to Amelia's stories about the weird people she dated.

It wasn't until around two in the morning did your siblings decided to leave, having grown too tired to binge watch any more movies. Sun was half asleep on you, leaning against you and wrapped in their blanket.

Trying to stand up alone proved harder than expected as Sun didn't want to let you go, so, you picked them up as you followed your siblings to the door, trying not to jostle them too much. Your siblings gathered at the door, all of them different kinds of tired. "That was fun," you comment, stifling a yawn.

"Yep," Max replies, running a hand through their messy hair. "Cool plushie."

You blink, looking down. Sun had the goose plushie cradled in his hold, eyes half open and dozing off. They were too out of it to focus on anything. "The goose? I thought it was Amelia's."

"Yeah," Max yawns. "What."

"What?" Amelia looks from her phone, her own makeup smeared around the edges. She looks at the plushie with a raised eyebrow. "No? I never had that."

"What?" You look down again at the plushie, confusion painting your face. If the plushie wasn't Amelia's, then what—

"Anyway," Max cuts you off, stretching till all their bones popped. Amelia cringed. "I can barely stand."

"Sorry," you smile tiredly, feeling your legs ache. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Ellen replies.

"Yep. Bye." Max exclaims.

"G'night." Amelia waves, and you wave back with your free hand.

You watch them leave, all to their own cars and Max to their motorcycle. It wasn't till they became out of sight that you closed the door with a sigh.

The living room was a mess. A mess for later.

Going upstairs, you head to the bathroom first, Sun still in your arms. You needed to get the makeup off before they go to sleep or else it will smear everywhere. Not to mention that it's bad to sleep with makeup in general. The hair clips will be a pain too if you don't take them off.

"Baby," you call, jolting Sun slightly. The blond tiredly looks at you, squinting in the harsh light. "Sorry, but you have to get your makeup off."

"Okay..."

Getting wipes, you start to tap the tip over Sun's dark makeup. The blond flinches from the cold liquid and you whisper an apology in turn, and they relax slowly at the gentle touch. They help by unbraiding their hair, taking every hair clip off with their hands. They're slow, tired, and barely awake, but they manage to finish before you do.

When you deem their face clean enough, you rewrap them in their blanket then pick them up. Sun dozes off immediately, snoozing on your shoulder. Reaching their room, you gently place them on the bed, planting a kiss on their forehead.

Sun mutters under his breath making you smile, holding the goose tightly in his arms. The sight was adorable, making you hold the urge not to take a picture.

Sugar babies. They were your sugar babies.

And you'll live for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 77 30
Just before their eighteenth birthday, a 17 year old was put into the car that their mother drove. She said nothing, and all the teen did was stare o...
204 30 21
✔️ Completed ✔️ -A Moon Trilogy Companion Story- Rachel's life ended on a night much like any other. Shadowy men in shadowy uniforms took it away fr...
5.6K 157 22
Your at a new job after getting transferred from Freddy Fazbear's family pizzeria. Daycare + anamatronics + kids = recipe for stress. As you meet Sun...
24.3K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...