Spider-Man in dragon ball

بواسطة LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? المزيد

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
Raditz's fight
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.1
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Family
Training
The tournament of power pt.1
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Value
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.2
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.1
The grand tour pt.2
Love
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

The next generation Pt.2

82 2 1
بواسطة LilJ1122

(I have now picked the new suit for Spider-Man.But it's a surprise for now.)

Videl was helping Vegeta with some homework.
Videl:So,what's 2 X 5?
Vegeta:I think that's...what,7?
Videl:No no no,multiplying 5 by 2 is basically adding 5 to itself twice.
Vegeta:So it'd be...10?
Videl:Yep!And you're all done,you only struggled on the last one question.Great job!
Goten came flying into the house with excitement.
Goten:Hey Vegeta!Are you ready to do some training?
Vegeta:You bet!Come with us Videl.
Videl:Actually I was going to go see goh-
Vegeta and Goten lifted videl off the ground and threw her out of the house.
Videl:Hey!
Goten:Get out of here and go see him!Make the move!
Vegeta:Don't let your dreams be dreams!
Video blushes as the boys went to the gravity chamber.
Vegeta:You and me!
Goten:Right!
The boys clash at an even pace,they fight for hours and hours as their session is interrupted by someone knocking on the door.
???:Excuse me?
The boys open the door to see-

Dende:Hello,my name is dende.I need your guys help.
Vegeta:Are you the guy who healed my dad on that green alien planet?
Dende:Correct.
Vegeta:Then I owe you a dept,how do I repay it?
Dende:The truth is,our planet is under threat again.
Goten:We'd love to help but,shouldn't our dads do it instead?
Dende:I had asked them prior to coming here, and they said to come to you.
The boys agree and follow dende to a space ship.Their mothers see them off.
Chichi:Be careful Goten.
Bulma:Come back safe Vegeta.
The boys kissed their mothers goodbye and got in the ship with dende.The ride is very quick.
Goten:This spaceship is so cool!
Dende:Isn't it?Bulma built it with your consumed friend.
Vegeta:Spider-Man?
Dende:Yes.With his help,we'll be there in no time.
True to the namekians word,they were already nearing the planet.The group sees a white object latched on to the planet.

Vegeta:So what are we dealing with here?
Dende:These armies of robots came to our planet,asking for Goku,spider-man,and nappa. Then this device latched onto our planet.
Goten:Don't worry,we've got this.
The boys stepped out and saw more namekians running away,they flew over to see a multitude of robots.

Vegeta:What are these things?
Goten:They're...robots?
The boys land and begin fighting the robots,but they start getting overwhelmed by the robots numbers and durability.The boys power up without transforming and begin to instantly shatter the robots like glass.Soon enough,the robots stopped coming.
Vegeta:Is that all?
A mechanical voice responds.
???:Don't worry.
The boys look to see-

Metal cooler:There's plenty more where those came from.
Vegeta:Who are you?
Metal cooler:I am cooler.
Goten:Our dads told us about you.You hurt Gohan!
The Mecha alien grins and approaches the boys.
Metal cooler:Yes I did,but what are you going to do about it?
Goten charges in angrily,hitting cooler square in the face knocking him back.
Metal cooler:My my,your strong for a child.
Vegeta throws a bomber DX,hitting cooler dead on.But to the boy's surprise,he walks through the dust unfazed.
Metal cooler:But that won't be enough.
Cooler kicks Vegeta away and whips Goten into the ground with his tail so hard that he bounces off of the ground.The boys recover and group up.
Metal cooler:I'll crush the both of you!
Goten and Vegeta transform into super saiyan.
Metal cooler:Oh?You both can transform?
The boys are silent and start jumping cooler, but he's still holding his own.Cooler starts to overwhelm the duo until Goten launches a kamehameha at his arm,destroying it.
Goten:Just give up,you can't win with one arm.
Vegeta:Yeah,the odds are stacked against you. Just give up and leave.
Cooler is silent as wires come from his wound, wrapping into muscles forming in the shape of a hand.The wires are covered in metal as cooler's hand is completely regenerated.
Vegeta:H-how did you do that?!
Metal cooler:With the power of the big Gete star,I have not only escaped death,but I have been improved!
Vegeta decides it's time and goes Super saiyan Berserk.
Metal cooler:This is a different form than from last time.
Vegeta:Correct!
The boy charges forth as cooler sends out energy blasts,the blasts hit him dead on.Vegeta flies through the dust unfazed but not unharmed.
Metal cooler:What?!
Vegeta drop kicks cooler into a mountain,he appears in front of cooler and lets loose a giant blast of energy.Cooler comes from the dust with a powerful tail whip,but Vegeta is unfazed as he pins cooler down to the ground.
Metal cooler:Do you not feel pain?!
Vegeta:I AM PAIN!
Vegeta charges energy around his body, erupting into a gargantuan explosion.

Vegeta emerges from the dust and smoke with his top clothes torn off and his bottom clothes burnt.
Goten:Are you ok?
Vegeta powers down and falls to his knees, heavily panting.
Vegeta:Peachy.
The smoke fades more to reveal shattered pieces of metal and burning wires.
Vegeta:Regenerate from that.
???:No need.
The boys are shocked as they looked where the voice came from to see-

Metal cooler:We'll just try again.
Vegeta tried to stand up,but his blast injured him as well.He transforms again as Goten turns into a super saiyan as well.Goten charged forth as is what appeared to be seconds, everything faded to black.
Goten suddenly felt unbearable pain as his eyes opened to his new surroundings.He woke up on a cold metal floor.He took a look at himself.

He was badly injured,but somehow not bleeding.He looks to his left to see Vegeta in the air,held up by a multitude of wires.
Goten:W-where am I?
???:Why you're at my humble abode.
The boy looked to the center of the room to see-

Cooler:Welcome...to the big gete star.
Goten:W-what are you?
Cooler:After my defeat at the hands of your father,the explosion from his blast was so strong it literally blew me apart.One specific part happened to have been floating around in space.That part of me crashed into the device known as the big here star.However,before it was a device,it was just a small chip.I "met" it when it only had few parts added to it's mass,so my body wasn't merged with just with the mass,but the chip itself,creating me.The cooler's you saw were "meta cooler's".They were completely mechanical versions of me.
Goten:W-what do you want from me?
Cooler:I already have everything I could need from you...except for one thing.I have a question.What...is mercy?
Goten:What?
Cooler:Mercy.It was something...that Spider-Man and Nappa tried to show me.Even in this new stronger state,I have even less knowledge of things than before due to the chip's low state I "met" it at.I was pondering my memories when...that moment came.

Flashback
Spider-Man:Last warning,stay down.

Cooler:I didn't get a sense of hatred from his words.It was as if...he cared for my wellbeing. No one has ever cared for my wellbeing.I pondered it and thought "it must be mercy". But then,I realized...I don't know what that means.That's why I wanted Spider-Man and his friends.
Goten:Then...why'd you want my dad?
Cooler:For revenge.
Goten:He only hurt you because YOU hurt Gohan first!
Cooler:That changes nothing!
The head took a deep inhale.
Cooler:Nevertheless,YOU are obviously not your father.That's why I wanted to ask you, what is mercy?
Goten:Mercy...mercy is...just being nice.
Cooler:That's it?Just being nice?
Goten:Yeah,it's when you have the chance to hurt someone,but you don't do it.You try to be better than who you're fighting,you try to move on in your life.It's also like forgiveness.
Cooler:So I should "forgive" goku for blowing me to smithereens?
Goten:He'd forgive YOU.
Cooler:W-what?!He...would forgive me?
Goten:And so would Gohan.They'd both forgive you if you said your sorry.
Cooler:...And then what?
Goten:Then...you live your life.
Cooler:My life,what IS my life?Gathering dust and data?Growing smarter and larger?With my family's empire gone...
Goten:Wait a second,what about YOUR dad?
Cooler:When my brother died,our father made a plan to invade earth.Unlike mine,his name wasn't dragged through the dirt.I...took my rage out against him.We had a...large fight,and I emerged the victor.
Goten:I understand you now.Your like the bad guys from home.
Cooler:What do you mean?
Goten:They all had power,but before they got it they had lost people to help them use their powers for good.Your the same.You have all this power,but no direction.Spider-Man actually said something about that.
Cooler:What did he say?
Goten:With great power comes great responsibility.
Cooler:That...is a wise saying.But what IS my responsibility?
Goten:Well,you hurt lots of people as a "space emperor",right?
Cooler:Correct.
Goten:Your responsibility would be to help those planets,and other planets too!Your responsibility is to make up for your actions!
Cooler:...
Goten:Make your choice.
The boy gathered his energy as he went to vegeta.He pulled his friend from the wires and laid him down on the ground.He looks to the head,which seems to be lost in thought.
Goten:Hmm...how about this,let's have a fight.
Cooler:You wish to do battle again?
Goten:Yep!But with the real you this time.No "metal coolers".If I win,you be a good guy.If you win,I'll leave you alone.
Cooler:Heh,a "good guy".Very well then.
A multitude of wires came from the floor and walls,quickly forming into muscles and even some armor.The new formed being stands on his makeshift feet.

.Goten transforms once again,but using ALL of his power.

(This isn't super saiyan 2,this is just Goten using all of his power reserves in super saiyan.)
Cooler emerges from his dorm as the two transformed warriors face off.

Cooler:May the best fighter win!
Goten:Right!
The two clash at an even pace.Cooler is able to keep up with Goten despite his size.Goten goes behind cooler and kicks the back of his knees. Cooler falls to his knees but turns his hands into metal tendrils,shooting them out towards Goten and capturing him.Cooler slams Goten into the ground and starts swinging him around,he eventually throws the boy across the room.Goten recovers quickly as the two clash again.Goten knocks cooler off of his feet.But to the boy's surprise,cooler gets up quickly and kicks the boy with his gigantic foot.Goten and cooler continues clashing at an even pace.But eventually,Cooler's body starts to break apart as Goten starts running out of energy.They both pant.
Cooler:Shall we...end this?
Goten:Yeah...
Goten pulls his arms back and charges an energy blast.
Goten:My strongest one!KAMEHAME...
Cooler puts his hand to the air,summoning a giant ball of fire.

Cooler's supernova blast leaves his hand and goes towards Goten.Goten continues charging his blast,soon enough,it turns from blue to golden.
Goten:Super KAMEHAMEHA!!!
The two blasts clashed,sending sparks and bursts of energy everywhere.Goten continued pushing and pushing.And then...Goten's blast bursts through coolers supernova.
Cooler:!?
The blast hits cooler dead on,but it only lasts a few seconds.Cooler is shocked to see Goten smiling at him confidently.
Goten: I think it's safe to say I win.
Cooler:Hmm...Very well.A deal is a deal.
The giant puts his finger out,Goten grabs it with his hand.They shake.Cooler's body starts shrinking.It looks the same,simply smaller.
Goten:Is that your normal size?
Cooler:Yes.
Goten:By the way,can't your transform?
Cooler:I AM transformed,when Goku almost killed me,he destroyed all my armor.I'm still technically in my transformed state.
Goten:Well...if you could have a normal fleshy body,would you take it?
Cooler:...What are you implying?
Goten:Come back to earth with us.We have this cool device at home that could give you your old body back!
Cooler:Earthlings really have that sort of technology?
The boy nods as he hears grunting behind him, he sees Vegeta standing on his feet again.
Vegeta:W-what happened?
Goten explains that cooler will leave namek and come to earth with them.
Vegeta:Alright then.
The trio leaves the base as the namekians look at him with anticipation.
Cooler:I shall leave this planet in peace.
The namekians cheer and shake the boys hands.Many of the namekians are too intimidated to speak to cooler.The trio goes back to the Big gete star.The large mass of metal shape shifts into a small ship.They set off for earth.
Vegeta:This things even faster than the ship we arrived here with!
In what feels like mere minutes,the "ship" arrives at earth.It lands at capsule corp.The boys head out and are met by quick hugs from their mothers.
Bulma:Are you guys okay?!
Chichi:Was it scary?!
The boys calmed their mothers down as cooler walked to them.
Cooler:Where's Goku?
Chichi:What do you want with my husband?
Cooler:I just...want to talk.
Chichi reluctantly takes the cyborg to her home.She opens the door and calls for Goku. Goku comes up to the duo.
Goku:Whoa!Cooler?!
Cooler clenches his fist and composes himself before anyone notices.
Cooler:I am...here to...a-apologize.
Goku:Oh...ok.
Cooler:W-WHAT?!
Goku:You look like you've...gone through some changes.Hey Gohan!
The young man steps out into the open.
Gohan:...
Cooler:Y-your Gohan?!Has it really been that long?
Gohan:...
Cooler takes a knee.
Cooler:I-I'm sorry.
Gohan:...Ok.
Cooler:WHAT?!
Chichi:These two are pretty forgiving.
Gohan:Just don't do that sort of thing again.
Cooler nods his head.Goten starts pulling on his leg.
Goten:Come on come on.We have to see the device!
Cooler:Ah,that's right.
The duo fly to capsule corp and see Bulma and Nappa carrying a large box.Nappa sets it down and Bulma inserts a key into it.The box's lid opens up,metal rings expand and small mechanical arms protrude out.
Bulma:This is the "fabricator".It can make basically anything.Spidey helped me make this.
Cooler:Where is he?
Goten:He's "the guardian of earth".
Cooler:Isn't he already kind of its guardian?
Nappa:Apparently there's a whole actual position.
Bulma:Vegeta says you were thinking of making another fleshy body.
Cooler:To be honest,I just wanted to see what it was like.
Bulma:Give us something and I'll show you.
Cooler takes a small piece of his already scarce flesh.He puts it onto the open area of the box. The arms grab and scan the flesh.More arms come out,the flesh disappears as the arms come together.The arms pull apart,creating a whole blanket of the flesh itself.
Cooler:A-amazing!
Nappa:Your call.
Cooler:...I'll do it.Here.
Coolers head starts to shrink a little.
Goten:What was that?
Cooler:I powered down.
Cooler takes his own head off,shocking everyone.
Cooler:Build it around this.
The group takes the box into the building. Bulma takes the head and puts it on the box. The box extends even further,creating a table. The arms go to the bottom stem of the head,and start retracting,creating a skeleton.A complete skeleton is formed,the arms return to the head stem.This time,creating muscle fibers, blood cells,and organs.The arms come back and retract again,creating flesh.They repeat this one more time,creating armor made of bones.Flesh covers the metallic part of cooler's face and eye.The metal wires fall apart to the ground as cooler stands up.

Cooler:You-you've done it!
Vegeta:Does that mean you lost your new robot powers?
Cooler:No,those stem from the big gete star, which is literally inside of my head.I still have all my mechanical abilities.
Goten:And?
Cooler smiles.
Cooler:And...I shall work to amend for my actions.
The boys jump into the air as cooler smiles with no malicious intent for the first time in a long time.
Cooler(thinking):I hope you can see this, "guardian of earth".

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

31.5K 723 13
What if naruto was like yoriichi
69K 2K 31
ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ Iᑎ IᑎTᖇO .҉ .҉ .҉ ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ ᒪIKE TᕼIᔕ .҉ .҉ .҉
2.4K 45 7
What would happen if the Kuroko No Basket World mixed up with the Diabolik Lover World? I know that a sports anime and a vampire anime don't usually...