Spider-Man in dragon ball

By LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? More

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
Raditz's fight
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.2
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Family
Training
The tournament of power pt.1
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Value
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.2
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.1
The grand tour pt.2
Love
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

The next generation Pt.1

95 2 0
By LilJ1122

It's been months since the tournament.Vegeta and Goten are the same age.

(Just an update on Vegeta's look)
Goten and Vegeta were training together at Vegeta's house when Hercules Satan,Videl's father,came to them in a panic.

Hercule:HEY!You two,I need your help!
Goten:What's wrong Mr.Satan?
Vegeta:Is Videl okay?
Hercule:No,she isn't!She's been captured by an old rival of mine!She's in massive danger!But I can't find your parents,so you're all I have!
Vegeta:Where?
Hercule:Apparently some old laboratory.
Goten:What direction?
Hercule:Um...I'd say,over there?
He points to the right,the boys waste no time and take off into the air and boost towards the location.They loved Videl like a sister.
Goten:If that guy hurt her...
Vegeta:He's as good as dead.
The boys eventually arrived at the laboratory and see beings made of mush.

Bio-Warriors:You'll never-
Vegeta:Bomber DX!
The bio-warriors are turned to ash and melt. The boys rampage through the laboratory until the see a man in a red tuxedo.

Jaguar:Greetings children,I am-
Vegeta:Dead meat.
Vegeta ran towards the man but suddenly,a giant being of mush and ooze landed in front of Vegeta.

???:RWWAAAAHR!
Vegeta:What the hell?!
Goten tackles the monster and pins it down. Vegeta grabs Jaguar and lifts him by his neck.
Vegeta:Where's Videl?!
Jaguar:He he,defeat my beast and I'll tell you!
Vegeta charges energy in his palm.
Jaguar:Wait,you wouldn't-
Vegeta;For my friends,my family,there's no length I won't go.Where is she?
Suddenly,Goten flies into Vegeta.Jaguar runs away as the boys recover.
Vegeta:What happened?!
Goten:This thing's really tough.
Suddenly,a voice is played over intercoms and plays in the room.
Jaguar:You see,this creature is a combination of that large green alien along with the blue one from a while ago!It has both of their data.
Vegeta:You don't mean...
Goten:Slug and Bojack?!
Jaguar:Correct!Now it has all of their powers and abilities.Now destroy them!
The bio monster charges at the boys, clotheslining the both of them,sending them through walls.The boys recover as vegetarians grits his teeth in anger.
Vegeta:Enough of this!Goten,you go find Videl. I need to let some anger out.
Goten:Got it...be careful
Vegeta nods and charges his aura and yells as he turn into super saiyan berserk.

Vegeta:I'll melt you!

Bio-Monster:RYYYAAAGHR!
The two fight as Goten searches the base for Videl.More bio Warriors stand in his way,but they are no match for the boy.Eventually,Goten finds videl's unconscious body.He goes to lift her up when a container lands on top of him.
Jaguar:HAHAHAHA!You're trapped in my unstoppable prison!
Goten punches and kicked the container,but to no avail.It was so solid he only hurt himself.He turned into a super saiyan,but that couldn't do it either.Vegeta was still struggling with the bio monster.
Vegeta:What else you got?!
Bio-Monster:RAAAAAGH!
The monster smashed Vegeta's head with his hands and then choke slammed him into the ground,cratering it.They grabbed each other by the neck and just started wailing on each other with punches.Vegeta starts to bleed as the monster's head starts coming apart.Vegeta takes advantagee of this and puts his hand into the wound of the monster.
Vegeta:BOMBER DX!!
He launches the point blank blast,completely annihilating the monsters body.Vegeta falls to his knees from exhaustion and powers down. He eventually gets up and finds the room where Goten and Videl are trapped.
Goten:Is that you Vegeta?
Vegeta:Yeah,what's the problem?
Goten:I can't get out of here!I don't think that video can breathe either!
Vegeta acts quickly and tries to ply the container open,but to no avail.He then launches an energy blast that burns right through the container,opening it for Goten.
Vegeta:Why didn't you just do that?
Goten:I didn't want to hurt Videl.
The duo leaves the building as Jaguar grits his teeth.
Jaguar:Those bastards!But I'm not done yet!
???:I DISAGREE!
The man is shocked as he looks to where he heard the familiar voice.
Jaguar:N-n-no...th-there's no way!

(Ignore the person with a mic)
Hercule:Oh,but there is!I'm here to kick your ass and get!my!daughter back!
Hercule rushes jaguar with a combo of punches.

Hercule:WHERE IS SHE YOU PUNK?!
Jaguar:Ah!W-ah!Just wai-ah!She's-AAAAHH!!!
Meanwhile
The boys brought Videl to Vegeta's house.Videl was still unconscious.Videl was still unresponsive and unconscious.
Goten:What's wrong with her?
Vegeta:I don't know.Wait here.
Vegeta flies to capsule corp to find his mother.
Nappa comes into the room and is shocked to see Goten and Videl.
Nappa:Oh,hey Goten.What brings you here?
Goten went on to explain the situation to Nappa.Suddenly,Vegeta was back,with his mother in his arms.Bulma immediately got some equipment and started looking at Videl.
Bulma:Hmm...the X-Rays show that there's some sort of liquid wrapped around her respiratory system.
Vegeta and Goten:What's that?
Nappa:She means that Videl can't breathe.
Goten:Wouldn't we do that CPR thing then?
Bulma:Wouldn't work,unless we can pull that liquid out of her,no amount of respiratory assistance can help her.
The group hears people screaming outside. They go outside to see-

Nappa:What the?!
Vegeta:What could've done this?
Goten:Everyone,look!
The group looks to see-

Bio-monster:RWWAAAAAAGHR!!!!!
Bulma:What is that?!
Goten:It's that bio freak again!
Vegeta transforms into super saiyan berserk while nappa becomes a super saiyan two.The duo charges at the monster,but it swipes them away.They throws blasts,but the monster is unfazed and continuously overwhelms them. The duo charges their energy together.
Vegeta:Double!
Nappa:Bomber!
They throw their hands out.
Vegeta & Nappa:DX!!

A massive wave of energy completely covers the monsters body.But sadly,the smoke fades to reveal the monsters body,while harmed,was regenerating.
Vegeta:Dammit!
Nappa:How do we beat this thing?!
The group landed and was thinking of a plan when a car rolled out in front of them.Out stepped both Hercule and a bruised and bloody Jaguar.
Hercule:This guy here knows how to stop it.
Jaguar:Y-yes,you must go for the spot on his chest behind the liquid,it's like his heart.
The group flies into the air as Goten turns into a super saiyan and charges his strongest kamehameha.
Goten:KA
Vegeta and Nappa both charge energy in their arms.
Goten:ME
They dash at the monster and hit him in the face.
Goten:HA
The monster falls on his back and starts reshaping,trying to recover.
Goten:ME
Goten charges all of his energy as he launches a powerful kamehameha.
Goten:HAAAAAAAAA!!!
The beam collides with the monsters heart, burning it.The beam starts to expand and cover the whole monster's body,the blast extends even more and goes so far it reaches the vacuum of space!

(Just pretend that's earth)
The blast fades to reveal...nothing.The monster's body was completely disintegrated. Goten pants heavily as he falls to the ground, but before he hits it,vegeta catches him.
Vegeta:Good job Goten.
The team lands as Jaguar approaches them.
Jaguar.I-I'm terribly sorry.If you'll let me,I can extract the liquid from the girls body.
Nappa:Let you?We would've made you anyway.
Jaguar gulps and is let into the house.Vegeta lays Goten on a chair.Jaguar pulls out an extracting device.He holds it to videos mouth,as the liquid is pulled out of her body.
Video suddenly gasps for air as she looks around her.
Videl:W-what happened?
Goten and Vegeta both ambush her with a big hug.They explain the whole situation to her.
Videl:Aw,thanks you guys!
The group decides to celebrate with a big dinner,as the city was saved.
But far away
Peter:...It looks like...everything will be ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 1.9K 27
This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for Spider-man goes to Marvel, and MHA belon...
409 15 14
We are going to follow the story and adventures of this Midoriya Izuku, as he goes to a universe where Saitama got a decent job. π—§π—΅π—Άπ˜€ π˜„π—Άπ—Ήπ—Ή 𝗻...
17.6K 350 35
basically some guy dies and gets reincarnated in a new world neither the MHA or DB series' belong to me it's only this story cover or whatever it's c...