A Life with You

By nightmareflier

No matter what Jiang cheng does, it somehow always turns against him. Stuck in the past, under his brother. A... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
Characters
1. A Genuine Smile
2. Because of a promise
3. Incompetent
4. Suffocating
5. Sworn Brothers
6. Once in 10yrs
7. Heartless
8. Cute
9. A small Scratch
10. The Purple robes
11. Confused
12. Seclusion
13. Nostalgia
14. The South
15. The unspoken History
16. Stay the Night
17. Friend
18. Unfamiliar
19. A Plan
20. Drunk
21. Guilty
22. Reunion
23. Kicked out
24. His fault
25. Master
26. Switch
27. Returned
28. In a Sack
29. The War
30. Hidden Forever
31.Drained
⚠️32. Seal Me⚠️
33. Pain and Panic
34. Deja Vu?
35. Squirrel
36. Recognize
37. Fruitful discussion
38. Nowhere
39. Maniac
40. Jiujiu!
41. Jiang Lian
42. Wine in the House
43. Husband
44. Wanyin
45. Touched the water
46. Music
47. Intuition
48. Old Letters
⚠️49. Couple
50. Banquet
51. Wrong room?
52. No Harm
53. Stares
54. Wrong room!!
55. Desires
56. Separate
57. Rusted with Time
58. Land of Death
59. Cave
60. Apologize
61. Righteous
62. Bruise
63. Cheap
64. The End
65. Remember
66. Losing Memory
67. Bitch
68. Not a Gentleman
⚠️69. His jealous Heart⚠️
⚠️70. A-Tian...
71. Illusion
72. Talisman
73. Repentance
74. His Waning Soul
75. Let it out
76. Worthy
77. Eggs
78. Soaked
79. Daze
80. Snitch
81. Vinegar
82. Your Smile and my Frown
83. One of the 3
84. Our Garden
85. Back to Back
86. Money and Marriage
87. Lotus in the Snow
🌸 88. Accompany 🌸
89. Surprise Everywhere
90. All Together
91. Couldn't Refuse
92. A Secret Lover
93.Behind the Bushes
94. Defeated not the Defeater
95. Idea
96. Lanterns with the Moon
97. Fire like Rage
99. Chilles and Choking
Plot Review
100. when the Lan goes Bland
101. The left behind Imprint
102. Scared by the Scared
⚠️ 103. Go Deep Down 🔞⚠️
🔞⚠️ 104. The night is still Young~ 🔞⚠️
⚠️ 105. A Sexy face ⚠️
106. A talk left to Try
107. Left in the Dark

98. I'm Cold

280 18 4
By nightmareflier

Previously...

The physician continued softly.

"Ahem!... I am not quite sure of how to react to this but Umm... congratulations, Master Jiang is pregnant?"

Third Person POV

The entire hanshi went silent until someone laughed loudly. All the heads turned back to see Lan jingyi laugh like a mad dog.

"Pregnant? Pfft hahahaha, and I'm a horse! Hahahahaha ha ha ha-..... I shall immediately take my leave-" The boy ran for his life, ignoring the fact that he will be punished severely for breaking multiple rules.

"I know this seems very strange but, you are all masters, if you check his pulse, you will give the same conclusion."

Before the man could finish, Zewu-jun immediately checked the pulse of the unconscious man. He pressed his wrist and immediately froze, the hand sliding down from his grasp.

Grandmaster Lan was the next to check but the dark Wei wuxian walked past him and sat down next to his brother. He closed his eyes and checked the pulse and just like the older Lan, he too froze and fell back on the floor.

The Grandmaster was about to take his turn but before he could, Wei wuxian immediately grabbed the Lan Sect leader's collar.

His eyes were bloody red as his eyebrows met. "What the Fuck did you do to my brother you fucking piec-"

" Wei Ying! Calm down!" The second Jade finally voiced. He was not mad, just concerned, which was very much evident in his voice surprisingly.

The Lan moved close to his lover and he gently pulled him away from his brother. He patted his back slowly and wrapped an arm around his waist.

Wei wuxian very much calmed down and took astep back but his eyes still showed hate and murder. He was ready to kill the Lan on whatever he did to his little brother.

Before anyone could do anything dumber, Jiang cheng moved his closed eyes and slowly opened them.

The physician immediately helped him adjust and closed his needle box.

"Sect leader Jiang, can you hear me?" He asked, when the Jiang nodded and rubbed his eyes, Lan xichen moved him to the headboard of his bed. He pulled away the Jiangs hands and wiped his eyes gently with his big warm hands.

Jiang cheng wanted to fall into his arms until he saw the 'others'.
A bright purple string immediately pushed the Lan away and curled back as he coughed.

" Sect leader Lan, I do not need your help." He said, his voice a little flustered. "And why are you all here?" He asked confused till the memories before his unconscious state clicked in.

"Well, it's good that you two stopped fighting...."

The poor Jiang felt small under the heavy gaze of everyone in the room. He dryly gulped before scanning the room for some explanation. His eyes finally looked at the Lan next to him.

"Sect leader Jiang" said the physician gaining his attention.

"You must be very tired, I advise you to take some rest and eat more. With your current state it will be hard for the ba- you."

Wei wuxian nodded at the physician and walked closer.

"A-cheng, you get some rest, we'll be back tomorrow." Saying so he glanced at the first Jade, pointing the door."

Xichen sighed, after caressing his lover, he left the room with the others.

Right after he closed the door, a pale finger poked his chest, "Listen here Zewu-jun, you better not take advantage of my brother because he is weak, and don't conclude that's your child either, it's not like you ever slept together RigHT?"

Now it was Xichen's turn to gulp as he looked down, his eyes drew up again, "We have."

A small statement, but had the power to make the Grandmaster cough blood like a river, the power to make the stone face horrified and the power to make Wei wuxian go out of control.

"The fuck did you say!!"

Xichen did not respond as he watched everyone's metamorphosis to various expressions.

Wei wuxian being the most prone to those things calmed down first and looked at him dead in the eye, "listen here, you better not tell him anything about it, I'm sure he is not pregnant. No man can get pregnant.

I will definitely find a solution and until then, don't say a word! Okay?"

Xichen, "Young master Wei, I cannot lie, if he asks I will have to tell."

Grandmaster Lan finally stopped his blood flow, "Of course, my most beloved disciple, he will never lie. Why should we lie to Sect leader Jiang, he might have the most understanding of the problem. Afterall, no one of us had ever been with him throughout his life."

Thoguh those words were for all of them, Jiang cheng could feel his heart twist, 'Right, I was not with him even in his hardest times' he thought. A hint of sadness shown on his pale face.

Wei wuxian immediately turned around, "then... let's let him rest. We'll talk to him tomorrow." Just as he was about to leave, he saw the first Jade walking towards the door.

"Zewu-jun! Why are you going there?!"

"Young master Wei, this is my room."

Wei wuxian was stunned to a statue. How could he forget, they were in the Hanshi. He can't possibly ask the Sect leader to stay in a guest room. And they can't disturb Jiang cheng while he is sleeping either.

Seeing all the twisted faces, he sighed again, "Do not worry, I'll just keep watch all night. Just incase something happens."

"Make sure you sleep as well, xichen" said Lan qiren before walking out with the physician to discuss about it more while Wangji dragged his lover away.

A soft sigh left the thin lips of the Lan leader who closed the door tightly.

He still couldn't believe what he just heard. Maybe it's something else. That must be it. Definitely... right?

His soft footsteps approached the bed. He kneeled to the ground as he supported himself by the bed.

He gently glided his fingers between the thick black locks as he rested his head on his other hand. The bed was low enough for his comfort. His gentle face had a sweet smile as his sharp hooded eyes stared at the black locks.

He quickly withdrew his hands when the Jiang turned around, his blue-gray eyes staring at the Lan.

"What's wrong with you?"

Taken aback with the question, he lifted his head. "What do you mean, Wanyin?"

"I don't know, why are you looking at me like that?"

"My apologies for making you uncomfortable, please rest well. I shall visit you again tomorrow."

Xichen stood up, looking down all the while. Just as he was about to leave, he felt a small pull at his sleeves, making him stop in his tracks immediately.

"Where are you going in the middle of the night? this is your room, is it not?"

"It's alright, I can sleep in the guest rooms. We have plenty."

Jiang cheng cursed at his dumb head softly and rolled his eyes, he turned around and just as xichen was about to open the door, he heard a loud thud. Turning around, he found the thick blanket kicked to the ground.

He quickly rushed back in, screaming at himself for acting like a needy maiden.

On the other hand, Xichen froze in place, he had never heard something so bold coming out of his mouth.

But seeing the Lan just stand there helplessly, Jiang cheng rolled his eyes again, "Never mind, you can fuck of-"

A strong arm suddenly pulled Wanyin into his hold, as Jiang cheng laid completely balled up inside his warmth. His ears were glowing red as he closed his eyes. It is really much better than the quilt, he thought.

Xichen could see his flushed neck as it laid exposed before his eyes. He felt a sudden burst inside him as he leaned down and bit the warm flesh, earning a startled squeak, but he continued to bit at his neck.

"Xichen... what are... you doing?" He stuttered. "Sleep tight Wanyin."

Jiang cheng was so confused at his actions but chose to deal with it tomorrow.

The two closed their eyes but only one fell asleep. "I'll ask him about it all tomorrow." The other thought.

Author's notes,

I'm so sorry for the really late updates. I'm going through my finals so I won't be able to update that frequent. Sorry!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 13.6K 80
Wei Ying felt too suffocated because of Lan Qiren's pressure. He wants Lan Zhan to get married to another to have an heir, same as for Lan Xichen. We...
34.3K 2.1K 38
That's my first story, so ignore so some unexpected mistake💫👁️‍🗨️💥 It's wangxian story where they become immortal throughout soul bond. Lan Wangj...
25.5K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
39.9K 1.6K 21
Jiang Cheng lost the will to keep going on with his life. Why was everyone leaving him behind? Was he really so unlovable, that even his husband no l...