A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.6

8.5

391 25 9
By Maria555556

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY! WAS GOING TO WAIT A BIT BEFORE UPDATING THIS CHAPTER BUT IT IS A SPECIAL DAY (for most🥲) SO HERE YA ARE

"If this is truly StrawHat Luffy, you must be Sparrow Anamaria" Cavendish said in surprise, and maybe a little scared.

The two of them looked back to see that Luffy was no longer behind them.

"Sssssshit" Anamaria hissed out, similar to how Sable did. This might make a larger problem than she had thought would happen.

It didn't take long for Anamaria to find Luffy since she just had to poke her head out and found him hanging onto the hedge coming out of the wall.

"What are you doing?" she hissed down at him.

He didn't answer when the entire structure started trembling. Ana saw that the large 'king' was done powering up and ready to charge at the rest of the contestants inside the rings.

The pirates quickly made the water raised under Luffy's feet to try and make a stable platform for him to stand on right as the 'king' punched the air in front of him creating and explosion of power.

"Look! There's someone still there!" one of the crowd said making them all finally notice Bartolomeo inside some sort of force field that had protected him from the brunt of the hit.

"I ate the Bara Bara Devil Fruit" the green haired man informed, his fingers crossed despite his barrier disappearing "I'm  human barrier"

And just like that the man named Bartolomeo was the only one left on the fighting platform after pushing the boxing 'king' to the ground. Ana kept her eyes on the winner of the round while she pulled her captain up with he platform she had made for him.

"Where did everybody go?" he asked her.

"No idea" the woman shrugged her shoulder "But they're bringing in the losers from this fight in now"

She walked behind him as the 'Maro' dude was brought in by two medics.

"You've changed, Bellamy" Luffy told the blond.

"No, it's you whose changed" the man said "You managed to control Haki in a way I couldn't even think of. It makes me frustrated, StrawHat!"

"So his real name is Bellamy, not Maro" Anamaria thought "Luffy really is bad with names"

"Fighters from group C! take the stage!" the announcer shouted.

"Is it time already? Come on Ana!" Luffy ordered.

The woman yawned, not paying attention to the names that were being brought out while they made their way out to the platform together.

Ж

"Why the hell are we following its orders?!" Sanji exclaimed as he and Zoro were following the directions of the small blue 'fairy' hidden inside Zoro's shirt.

"Shut up Curly Brows! Just be lucky that I took you away from the dancer!" Zoro shouted back.

"But she said she needed my help, how could I leave a lady to walk alone?" Sanji pouted.

"Have you completely forgotten about Ana? I thought she had finally made you change, apparently not" the swordsman grumbled, starting to fight with the fairy in his shirt about how the StrawHats were in danger.

"He's right, how could I forget" the cook told himself as he thought of the raven haired woman who trusted him so much "I might not be able to hit women, but I'm certainly going to have to control myself more. Wait for me to find you my love!"

Ж

"Violet-chan, what do you mean you couldn't get him here?" one of the thugs shouted as the dancer from earlier made her way back to the factory where they had been waiting to ambush the StrawHat pirate member.

"I don't know" the woman growled in annoyance, biting the flower she had taken off her hair.

Ж

Anamaria and Luffy stalked into the platform, well one of them stalked while the other happily pranced over the fenced bridge. The woman boredly stared at the men that surrounded the two of them, thinking they were weak and she made quick work of dispatching of them while Luffy calmly waited for her to finish.

"Would you look at the new duo! That little lady sure knows how to fight!" the announcer shouted making Anamaria curse him in her head as he called attention to herself.

Sensing something, she and Luffy jumped out of the way before a huge hammer fell on them, Luffy landing on top of the large man called...she honestly already forgot his name, and using his Gomu Gomu Pistol to make the man face plant on the ground.

The raven haired woman heard the fighters around them realise that Luffy was StrawHat since he had used his rubber Devil Fruit ability and she sighed, she was sighing far too much today.

The men trying to race towards StrawHat Luffy were shocked when the water around them raised above their heads and froze their feet to the ground.

"I wouldn't move if I were ya" the veiled woman warned them "Unless ya want yer feet to snap off"

There was another round of cautious whispers from the group of men who saw that as they too recognised her.

"Ana!" Luffy called for her making her snarl and turn to punch the man with the hammer into the water when he tried to smash Luffy with his hammer again.

"Don't call my name so easily dummy!" she chastised him, bumping her hand on the top of his head while the fighters watched the scene sweat dropping, unsure of if they should attack or wait for the two now identified pirates to finish.

The two StrawHats were separated by a huge rush of the fighters. Anamaria was dodging the blows and slashes easily when the crowd of men made a corridor, she was now facing the huge raging bull.

"Looks like the little lady is now going against the Shinigami who was able to kill more than half of all the prisoners it went against!" the announcer shouted making the crowd look over there to see "The better known by the public as Brutal Bull!!"

Ana smirked and decided to make a small game out of this like the 'corridas' she had seen in Spain when she and Jack were trying to get back at the Spanish pirate...okay, not the time.

She calmly reached down to one of the already fallen fighters and swiped what looked like a cape he was wearing off of him. the crowd waited while the woman slowly placed the cape on her arm and then presented it teasingly at the bull, whistling to it as if it were a dog and clearly enraging it even further.

"Come on boy! Come on!"

"What might she be doing?! Does she want to get trampled!?"

The bull let out a snort from his nostrils and dashed towards Anamaria. Less than a second before the bull's horns touched the cape, Ana flung it high up and dodged to the side, avoiding the attack flawlessly.

"Oh?! What game is she playing with the Bull!?"

As the bull charged again, Anamaria executed a breathtaking manoeuvre, leaping to the side with unparalleled grace. The cape, now a mere blur, taunted the bull as it lunged forward, only to find itself striking empty air.

Anamaria had once again outmanoeuvred the charging beast, leaving it disoriented and frustrated. The raven haired woman sighed and mocked a bow at the now cheering crowd that were focused on her side of the fight.

"Ana! That was awesome!" Luffy ran at the woman who caught him with her free arm "How did you do that? Can you teach me?!"

"Course cap" she smiled at him and just as the bull charged again, finally getting back from the disoriented state she had left him in, Luffy got off the woman and stood his ground, releasing his Conqueror's Haki slightly and forcing the bull to freeze in fear.

"What's this?! The Bull stopped?" the announcer asked in shock as the bull let Luffy touch it's nose and jump onto its back.

"I like you! Let's fight together!"

Ж

Momonosuke, Chopper, Nami and Brook hid behind Sable's huge, towering figure when something inside the ship threw some sort of ball and turned the place around the smoke into a colourful and strange animated surrounding.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH! THE DOOR LOOKS WEIRD!" Momonosuke held onto Nami's leg while the woman herself kept herself behind the tall snake who was baring her fangs with threatening hisses.

"That's it Sable! Keep us safe!" the navigator of the Sunny cheered the reptile on.

A lollipop shaped woman wearing bright clothes came out from behind the door with w tight smile when she saw the intimidating snake protecting the people on the ship.

"I don't like people that don't appreciate my art!" she said, her hands on her hips as several thugs jumped down at her sides "I can see it in my head! It's like an explosion!"

A cloud raised from her forehead and she grabbed it with a dark smirk. Sable acted quickly, roping Ana's crewmates in her thick coils and bringing them onto the sea before the strange human could do anything to them, but not before snapping up one of the thugs when jumping off. If she was going to do something she might as well get a treat out of it.

Nami and the others wrapped themselves around Sable's thick neck while they watched the Sunny turn into a cartoonish version of itself and another ship came forward from behind it.

Ж

"Of all the surprising candidates for this fight, there's one that excels over the rest!" the announcer shouted once he got bored of seeing Luffy and the bull trampling over their opponents.

"A giant, huh?" Ana thought as she shaded her eyes from the sunlight when trying to look up at the figure who had just swiped his huge arm and throwing a large number of men over the edge of the fighting platform.

"A pirate from Elbaf! The famous land of giants! His name is Harudin!!"

Ana raised her arm and her hand was caught by Luffy's stretched one, throwing her on top of the charging bull who was launching people out of the ring with a smile on its face and laughs from the rubber man.

"Shishishi! This is fun huh Ana?" he asked her.

"Indeed it is capt'n" the woman smiled down at him, hanging a bit more to the side of the bull as she leaned herself fully to that side and forcing the bull to drag its weight over the men in their way.

They slammed into the giant's ankle who didn't budge an inch when that happened. She watched the fist come down on them with a strange calmness before it obscured their view.

"The newbie from Elbaf...has squashed the Bull, the little lady and the unknown Lucy!!"

The crowd gasped once and a second time when Luffy stood back up and started steaming. The raven haired and veiled woman also as unscathed as he was.

"Go a bit easy on 'im cap" the woman said as she wiped the dust from her clothes, cursing Kin'emon about the choice of clothing he had given her and not even looking up as the rubber man punched the giant making him stumble "I'll take the bull ta the edge so 'e don't get 'urt no more, kay?"

With a short grunt, the woman hoisted the bull over her shoulder and carried it over to the edge while an explosion carried the giant's body away from where it had fallen and into the crowd before he fell into the water.

"IDEO!" the crowd cheered letting Ana remember the man's name while she tried to heal the bull's bumps as best she could.

While Luffy faced the Ideo man, Anamaria's senses were taken a bit further away to where a huge pressure was coming from.

"I wonder what that is?" she thought while dodging the desperate attempts from the men to hit her out of the arena.

"Wait a minute! Lucy lost his helmet!" her head snapped to see Luffy wrapping his cape around his head in an effort to hide his identity "I hear a rumour about Lucy! I heard he's StrawHat Luffy! A pirate with a bounty of 400 million! Then who is the woman accompanying him?! with her dark hair there's speculation that she could be the known Nico Robin! A worse choice for our contenders would be if she were the even deadlier 'Sparrow', Anamaria! Why are two pirates like them here?!"

"Go on cap!" Ana shouted as she got in between the huge old man from before that was hunting him down "I've wanted ta take care of 'im since he disrespected ya"

"Sure! I'll leave him to you Ana!" the captain smiled confidently.

"Aigfff, really" Anamaria smiled and shook her head slightly, preparing her position to the old man "There's not enough room 'ere fer both of us"

Ana slammed her foot against the ground and the more useless men on there that were simply bothersome were snatched by water tendrils into the water canal where they were then attacked by the fighting fish.

"Are you going to fight me little woman?" Chinjao teased Anamaria as the veiled woman confidently stepped in front of him.

"Na, it won't be much of a fight" she smirked.

The man's forearms grew covered in black Haki and Ana had to block a blow from the man, gritting her teeth when he connected with her own crossed over arms.

"He's actually strong for being such an old man" Ana smirked, ready for the challenge.

She retaliated with a burst of sudden speed she had learnt from Ben, landing a series of precise strikes on Chinjao's chest. The old warrior staggered back at the force of the hits, surprised by the ferocity of his opponent.

"Not bad for a little woman" Chinjao taunted, wiping a trickle of blood from his lip.

"Hope it wasn't, if not what kinda crewmate would I be to ma captain" she smiled darkly "But since yer've got the Haki advantage, I guess I could use ma own"

Ж

The crowd leaned forward as the woman finally unsheathed the sword that had been at her side the entire time of the fight. The blade was slightly curved and looked rather sharp as some sort of green liquid.

Cavendish also leaned forward from the window he was looking out of when he saw the liquid fall to the ground and melt through the stone where it fell.

"Who is that?" Bartolomeo asked, curious to know who of StrawHat's crewmates she was.

"By what they said they think she might be Nico Robin or the 'Sparrow', but I'm betting more on the second" the blond said in newly arisen curiosity.

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? That sword and the water abilities are surely from her. They're the two most known things about that lady" Cavendish smelt his rose calmly to try and hide the nerves going through him right now.

Ж

Ana jumped into the air once more, disappearing and reappearing on the man's large arm and slashing through it, receiving a satisfying yelp of pain from the old man.

"Yer arm is out" the woman announced confidently, not bothering to wipe the acid running on her hands that stung her slightly.

Chinjao glared down at her while trying to staunch the bleeding on his forearm while the acid went inside the wound creating a worse one and more pain for him.

"Nice Ana!" Luffy shouted, not bothering to try and hide his identity anymore.

"Wait! What is Chinjao doing now?! It looks like he's standing on his head and...turning?!"

Indeed the man started twisting creating a vacuum.

"I'll take care of the rest" Luffy ordered, bringing his arm back "JET CANNON!"

The rubber man's fist connected with the old man and he started hitting Chinjao with armoured Haki legs.

Ж

"Come on Luffy-dono!" Kin'emon shouted until Sanji hit the back of his head.

The cook had lost the swordsman a while back and had luckily found the samurai. They were standing in the plaza looking at the screen where the fights of the colosseum were being broadcasted.

"Look! Isn't that Ana-sama?" the samurai had began referring to the woman like that since Usopp had used it a lot of times around him and Anamaria hadn't been able to stop him.

"Ana?!" Sanji's wide eyes turned to look at the screen where a dark spot could be found near the occurring fight "What is she doing there?! I'm going to kill Luffy for getting here there!"

Ж

Ana was trying to keep her hair from flying into her face while she and Luffy were the last ones left with the old man on the platform. The two males were hitting each other with blow after blow of Haki and she soon got tired of it.

Knowing that her captain could take care of the old man, she walked towards the edge, like that disqualifying herself.

"What is the little lady doing?! It looks like she's walking off and, yup, she is off the ring and thus disqualified! It is now between Lucy and Chinjao!!"

Ana made a platform for herself, punching away the fighting fish, and sitting herself on the window edge where Cavendish, Bartolomeo and a few others were watching the remaining fight from.

She ignored their looks and stared down leaning her head on her hand and it on her crossed over knee. The wound that she had made on the old man's arm was clearly slowing him down and the fight was nearly over in her eyes.

It took a longer time than she thought, with the old man even retelling how he had met Luffy's grandfather and gotten his head smashed in which now prevented him from taking his treasure from under the ice where it was now abandoned.

Finally, the StrawHat captain hit the man and even split the ring below them in half.

"The first stage of the Colosseum Run has ended, they must now confront the three Don Quixote executives!" the announcer motioned to the stands where the people were hidden "The winner of block A and member of the Whitebeard pirates, Jesus Burguess!!" the large man appeared on the screen "The winner of block B, the captain of the Barto Club, Bartolomeo 'The Cannibal'!" the green haired man appeared in the elevator "And the winner of block C, the crowd favourite, Lucy! The block D fight will be postponed until the ring is fixed so take a 15 minute rest!"

Anamaria walked to where Luffy was walking into as the captain was dodging the sword thrusts of Cavendish who had gotten there before her. She pushed her way through the people, ignoring the exclamation from the green haired man, and using Fang's scabbard to easily block another of the blond's hits.

"That's enough. I'm sure everyone here is tired so calm tha fuck down an' leave ma cap alone" she growled, feeling a headache from the lack of sleep she had gotten.

The man gulped heavily and watched the still veiled woman grab her captain's collar, running with him after her even as the old man Luffy had defeated tried to express his 'gratitude' to the rubber man.

Just as Bartolomeo also joined the chase, Ana was pulled to the side by the pink haired girl from much earlier in the day.

"This way!" Rebeca shouted.

Ana was pulled back when Luffy stopped in front of Whitebeard's man, Jesus, who was talking through a Den Den Mushi to someone, something about not trusting Aokiji. Her blood froze as a familiar grating voice came from the snail the man was holding.

"Is that you StrawHat? It's been a while. I heard you participated in this tournament, Luffy" the boy didn't react to harshly since he now knew that Ace was alive and fine, but the man still made them more than mad "But Jesus is going to be the one to win the Mera Mera Devil Fruit..."

"If 'e don't die before 'e has to fight" Anamaria stepped forward making the previous member of the Whitebeard pirates nervously lean back "I'd be careful with yer words around my captn'. Teach, was it?"

"Oh, is the famous 'Sparrow' there too?" Blackbeard laughed out "if we meet face to face again, I'll give you another chance to join us! You have a lot of potential"

The woman snarled and stalked off, dragging Luffy with her as the boy poked his tongue out at the man holding the Mushi in his hand. Of course they had to make a detour to the nearest food station, grabbing some food before continuing on behind Rebeca.

"I'll be takin' a nap here cap" Ana said, leaning her head on the hard bench the three of them were sat on.

"Sure!" Luffy said as he happily ate his dish that Rebeca had bought as well as Anamaria's own one.

Ж

Nami and the others had finally captured the weird woman who caused the hallucinogenic like images around the ship and Sable was happily swallowing the last of her thugs when the Sunny was surrounded by fighting fish the seize of half the ship.

"Aaaaah! A group of fighting fish!" the prisoner shouted "They sink ships by battering them down!"

"AAAAAAAH!"

In a rare moment of bravery, Chopper firmly walked over to where Sable was and yanked her collar off. The snake, knowing what he wanted her to do, jumped into the water before reaching full growth on top of the ship.

"What are you doing?! How is that going to help?!" Momonosuke cried out since he hadn't seen the snake's full growth rate.

"Just wait" the StrawHats had strangely calmed down as they waited for something to happen.

The ship seemed to tremble as the water around it began to ripple and froth. It was as if the very sea itself was reacting to the unleashed power of the serpent.

The snake's body extended over the water's surface, coiling around the ship like a colossal, living mast. Its scales glistened with an otherworldly sheen as it stretched higher and higher, towering over the StrawHat crew and the Thousand Sunny itself.

"Wh-what is that? Is that Sable-chan?!" Momonosuke's eyes widened, realizing the enormity of the serpent's transformation.

"Wohooo! Go Sable!" Nami and Brook cheered for the snake.

While they watched the snake swallow and chase off the bank of fish, Law transported Caesar and a very hurt Sanji onto the deck of the ship with a grunt from both males.

"Sanji!" Chopper jumped off the railing of the ship when the cook winced from his wounds and checked him over.

"Where's my dad?! And Kanjuro?! San-goro, how are they?!" Momonosuke demanded from the blond as the rest of the crew panicked when seeing Doflamingo approaching the ship by skywalking.

"The samurai is going to the factory. He'll be fine once all this is done" the cook responded as he touched the top of the boy's head.

"I want you all to take Caesar to Zou" Law told them "I gave you a Vivre Card from the island"

"I see" Nami said as she observed the piece of paper he had given her when they had docked at the shores of Dressrosa.

"What about Luffy-san and the others?" Brook asked.

"The only thing left to do is to destroy that factory"

"We won't leave without out captain and Ana" Nami shouted back.

Their rants were interrupted when a shadow loomed over the Thousand Sunny, a huge flying ship appearing at their side.

"A flying ship?!"

"Fujitora" Law grit his teeth before reaching for Kikoku "You can stay if you want but don't give Caesar up!"

As soon as they saw a meteorite coming at them Nami and Chopper agreed to leave immediately, the reindeer struggling to quickly wrap the necklace back around Sable's neck as the snake's head poked out of the colder waters at the welcoming warmth coming from the oncoming rock.

Ж

"YEAH!" "THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!" "GOOD JOB!"

Anamaria grumbled under her breath as she was woken up by the shouts and screams around her.

"What tha hell is that noise?! Rats?! Cause if so I gotta get rid of 'em"

Her snarl made the prisoners inside with them to shut up as they robotically turned their heads to the woman whose veil had finally fallen off, revealing who she was although it had been rather obvious.

"The pinky just did an awesome move Ana!" Luffy shouted with bright eyes, calming her down.

"Really?" Anamaria turned her head to the screen in front of the bars where the block D fight was being broadcasted "The fighters are certainly, interesting" she sweat dropped at the awkwardness of the different people.

She frowned when the crowd started booing the pink haired girl after mentioning she was the 'Cursed' princess Rebeca. Her frown turned into a sudden proud smile when the young woman easily held her ground with all the men that were coming at her despite the hate coming from the stands.

A large man announced as Rolling Logan cornered Rebeca against the edge of the rink, receiving encouraging shouts from the crowd once more.

"What's wrong with those degenerates" she growled while Luffy squeezed the bars between his hands out of frustration.

"It's because of the hate for the previous king" one of the men with them explained.

"But she has nothing to do with him"

"People like these clearly don't care cap" Ana crossed her arms over her chest, huffing in anger.

"We know. When we were in pain, she helped us. We all owe her our life" the man told the two.

In a tense moment of distraction, Rebeca lost her sword after trying to run away from the huge man that was chasing after her, getting knocked out and taken in one of his equally huge hands. Anamaria was starting to bite her nails from nervousness.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" the smoke cleared to reveal that Rolling Logan had been struck by a huge woman in armour "GLADIATOR AKILIA IS JOINING IN THE FIGHT, SAVING REBECA FROM A SURE DEATH!!"

"That's tha way ta do it!" "Nice going old lady!" the prisoners looked at the two StrawHats while sweat dropping at their sudden enjoyment of the situation, especially the woman who had just woken up.

The two giant people fought and there was a blur of pink as Rebeca jumped into the air above Logan. The man tried to hit her but Ana caught how the girl moved the fist away with the flat side of her sword, and the running start the man had taken made him stumble forward and tip over the edge of the ring.

Ana sent out her Conqueror's Haki as gently as she could and made sure that the man was kept far too long underwater by the fighting fish, the people unaware of the air bubbles that dissapeared where he had fallen.

"That's an interesting technique" Ana thought aloud while the people around them cheered except when Cavendish appeared onscreen.

"Come one Ana!" Luffy started running out of the room and she trailed after him, pushing the huge wooden door open for him.

"Luffy-senpai!" Ana turned to see the green haired man that had won block B whose eyes widened even more when seeing her full face "And Ana-senpai!"

"Wa-wait! My name is Lucy" Luffy tried to say while Ana shook her head in disbelief, as if it weren't himself who had let his identity out several times.

The man bent over and the two StrawHats stared in confusion at his action before running off once more.

"W-wait! I ha-have orders from Z-Z-Z-Zoro-senpai!" Bartolomeo shouted "He asked me to take you two to him"

"We're countin' on ya...Rooster" Ana said since she didn't want to reuse a nickname.

The man ran forward with the two following him, the happiness basically oozing out of him as they did so. They reached the window he had taken them to and waved through the bars to their nakamas.

"Don't shout you idiot or we'll be discovered!" the green haired swordsman shouted.

Ana's senses flared and she followed her feeling to see the man Bellamy, in front of a small younger blond.

"...The young Master ordered it" the boy chuckled before kicking the man away "You should have taken care of StrawHat when like you were told to"

"Oh my, I don't think I like what I've just heard" Ana's voice came out silkily in contrast with her attitude which made Dellinger flinch back.

"Sparrow" the boy hissed.

"Tsk tsk tsk, ya should be more careful" Anamaria continued to stalk forward like a predator did to its fearing prey, the half fighting fish hybrid unable to move as her Haki kept his fish part in place. She leaned down to his eye level and stared straight into his eyes, her pupils contracting in her pale irises "I should make an example outta ya"

Dellinger started choking as his lungs were suddenly filled with water.

"Should I drown ya? Make yer death a bit ironic to what ya are? Or maybe freeze ya and send ya as a gift to yer 'Master'? Frostbite 'urts quite a lot from what I've heard, especially when your fingers and toes start snapping off and decayin'..." Anamaria chuckled darkly.

"Ana! Where are you?!" Luffy called out to her.

"Well look at that. Seems yer lucky" she said, releasing the hybrid and slamming his head against the wall making him unconscious "On my way cap!"

The city started to tremble as it appeared to get cut as if it were paper.

"I need something Ana" Luffy said in a strange calm-panic.

"Anythin' fer ya cap" she nodded her head.

"Torao is out there with Flamingo dude, safe him. Please"

"Don't need ta ask twice cap" she smiled down at him, instantly turning into a cloud of mist and phasing through the bars of the window and falling on top of Zoro who grunted as her weight fell on top of him.

Zoro and Kin'emon were stopped from slashing Doflamingo by Fujitora but the pink dressed man's smirk fell when someone hit the top of his head harshly, making him bow down in front of the perpetrator.

"Well would ya look at that. I caught a Flamingo. I wonder how he'll taste" the man looked up at the raven haired woman who licked her lips above him, having managed to get by the Marine Admiral that was supposed to be protecting him.

The woman watched Doflamingo try to tell Fujitora something and she quickly pulled them apart, tearing the blond Warlord over her shoulder and slamming him to the ground as a barrier of water covered her back from the bullets of the rest of the marines.

"I wouldn't do that if I were ya" she gave the men a single glare and her Haki instantly made a pressure grow on them and the blood rushed to their heads, making them faint "Better. Now then, we must 'ave a little talk Flamingo"

She could tell the man was trying to use the weird stringy string Devil Fruit he had and cackled at his expression when he wasn't able to use it since she had already soaked his pink feather coat in sea water.

Ж

"Come on Brook! Move it" the StrawHats on the Sunny shouted as the Big Mom pirate ship grew closer to them.

Just as they thought their ship was going to be sunk into the water by the cannonballs, the large ship behind them shook. From behind it came another ship with a strange pirate flag that they had never seen.

Not sure how it would look so I went with the most obvious one😅. If you have any requests for changed please comment.

"Ahoy there Straw people!" a now better dressed and cleaner Jack Sparrow shouted as he swung around the mast of the Sea Serpent.

"IT'S ANA-SAMA'S BROTHER!!" Usopp shouted making the rest of the crew snape their heads to the oncoming ship as it came to the Big Mom ship's starboard side.

"It's StrawHat's ya dummy" a little girl's voice chuckled from the man's side as Nami and the others saw a white haired girl gliding down the crow's nest thanks to the wings she had on her back.

PURUPURUPURU PURUPURUPURU clack

"Hello?" Sanji responded the Den Den while the ship behind them stopped shooting at them due to the newcomer ship now being the one they were trying to concentrate on.

"Cook! We'll take care of this! Go ahead!" the familiar voice came out.

"AC...!" Nami slapped her hand on the back of the sniper's head to stop him from shouting the masked man's name.

"What are you doing here?!" she yelled into the receiver of the snail.

"We had some business to tale care off with these guys and we followed them here! Didn't expect to see you guys here but I'm glad we bumped into you! Tell Ana that the kids are now with us and send my brother my regards as well"

Clack

"You heard him Brook! Get us away from here!" Sanji ordered as the Big Mom pirates were now busy with not letting their ship crack in half by the vibrations that the masked pirate was creating.

Ж

"Ana! Come on! Let's go!" Zoro shouted as he dragged her away from Doflamingo, letting the pink bird turd escape.

"What?! Ya let him go!" she protested, trying to fight his grip with flailing arms.

"Leave it!" him and Kin'emon managed to wrestle the woman away from that place.

"Wait wait! What are you...!" she was cut off when the samurai did some hand motions as a suit appeared over her, hiding her identity "What's this for? What did ya change me into now?!"

"A costume so that we're not recognised" Zoro grumbled back to her as he himself picked up a random cat one.

"What am i?" she asked out of curiosity as Kin'emon used a green frog one. Zoro was silent for a second before scoffing.

"Of course" he mumbled under his breath "You're a blue-finned elephant tuna"

"Oh, that sound cool" Anamaria said as the trunk connected to the end of the nose swayed from side to side with her head.

"Over here!" Luffy ran out of the building and was immediately shoved into a red fish costume.

"Ya alright?" Ana asked him since she had noticed the sniffling and tears framing his eyes.

"He's alive!" the boy continued to cry.

"Who?"

"My brother!"

"I thought we already knew that!?" Anamaria and Zoro let out.

"My other brother, Sabo!" Luffy cried joyfully.

They continued running but the conversation turned to the others.

"I wonder if Torao us all right" Luffy wondered.

"Luffy-dono"

"What?"

"Shit" Ana muttered as she too noticed "Greeny's gone"

"We don't have time to look for him. Let's go!" Luffy ordered making the two follow him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 453 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
180 10 4
Few know about Foreston D. Lillian's past. Most people know her as the Straw Hat Pirates' Huntress. The crew knows she is Luffy's younger sister. Luf...
9.2K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
268K 11.6K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...