Return to Me 「 Lookism x M!Re...

By Pearl4110

M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian... More

Vol 1. Rewritten
Vol 1. Settling in
Vol 1. Aftermath (1)
Vol 1. Aftermath (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (1)
Vol 1. Streaming (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (3)
Vol 1. Festival (1)
Vol 1. Festival (2)
Vol 1. Friend
Extra
Vol 1. Reconcile (1)
Vol 1. Reconcile (2)
Vol 1. Family (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (2)
Vol 2. Monster (1)
Vol 2. Monster (2)
Extra
Vol 2. Recovering (1)
Vol 2. Recovering (2)
Vol 2. Creep (1)
Vol 2. Creep (2)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (1)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (2)
Vol. 2 Gangbuk (1)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (2)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (3)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (4)
Extra
Hiatus announcement
Extra
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (1)
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (2)
Vol 3. Contortionist (1)
Vol 3. Workers (1)
Vol 3. Workers (2)
Vol 3. Workers (3)
Vol 3. Workers (4)
Vol 3. Ambiguity (1)
Vol 3. Concern (1)
Vol 3. Concern (2)
Vol 3. Bombardment (1)
Vol 3. Bombardment (2)
Vol 3.Bombardment (3)
Vol 3. The truth (1)
Extra
Vol 3. The truth (2)
Vol 3. Negotiation (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (2)
Vol 3. Books (1)

Vol 1. Invisible

2.9K 147 30
By Pearl4110

The day has finally come. That day. THE day. Where you finally enter Jae Won high. You don't know how Sophie did it but she got it done. You chose the fashion department. It was... The most normal. And besides, most of the characters were there.

"Since the fashion department allows me to wear any clothing I want..."

You looked at the uniform in front of you, and then the closet of your new house in Seoul. It wasn't nearly as big as your house back in Russia, but it was still a house you couldn't ever dream of living in your previous life.

You wondered if you should wear the uniform or your own styled clothes, but you decided to wear the uniform on the first day... With simple yet outstandingly luxurious accessories that screamed "I'm rich!".

You styled the uniform by putting on the button shirt with the first few buttons opened. You wore a simple silver necklace and draped one of the fur coats over your shoulders. You put on a watch and stared st the mirror. Admiring your new body.

You walked out of this house to see a somewhat fancy cat parked outside and a servant waiting for you.

You managed to keep a neutral expression and got in the car, barely managing to supress the grin that was curving on the corners of your mouth.

It's just, the feeling of luxury after struggling to live in society for so long was unusual, it made you uncomfortable. But you didn't mind. Rather, you liked it. You looked out the window as the driver took a few glances at you throughout the ride, his eyes peeking at your form through the rear window.

His face a mix of amazement and intrigue.

You were the most beautiful person he had ever met in his life.

After some time, the car stopped. And you were escorted out by the driver.

You finally reached it. Jae Won high.

Standing before the building in front of you, you took a moment to breathe in the fresh air of the school you'd always seen in the webcomic. A sublime feeling, you felt. Yet your peace wasn't long-lasting as your eyebrow twitched, feeling a bit uncomfortable of the female students who were clearly gawking at you.

"Look at his features."

"A mixed?"

"He's really beautiful?

Hearing their comments, a somewhat noticeably smug smirk grew on your face.

You were confident. Despite being a foreigner, this body actually fit the Korean standards.

Screw that.

You were basically a walking anime character from a shoujo manga.

You walked towards the corridor and looked around the departments.

The fashion department was pretty easy to find, since Daniel was right outside the door.

You took a moment to appreciate the guy's breathtaking face before attempting to approach him, immediately halting in your tracks as you heard the conversation inside the classroom. Zack, his minions and Zoe, we're all talking about how they had taken some pictures of a nude piggyshit last night.

Ah. Right.

Today was the second day. Daniel was beat up while Sophia was taking care of you last night.

You felt a tinge of guilt.

Perhaps, you were used to seeing Daniel win and get along with his peers so much, that you had forgotten everything he had faced in the beginning.

But well, what could a stranger like you do?

"Excuse me."

You quietly whispered that Daniel was blocking the door and he went in quietly.

"Oh! Daniel, there you are!"

"Come here they said they've got something fun to see!"

Zoe said with excitement, not noticing you.

"Y-Yeah. You wanna watch it too?"

You looked at Zoe with a flabbergasted face. Seriously, you were so used to the kind Zoe that you completely didn't think about her personality in the beginning.

The thought that the girl who was one of the main love interests of Daniel, is making fun of him along with his bullies without even knowing made you irk.

Well. At least she got character development.

And.

You decided this wasn't time for you to step in yet. Since this was the event in which Jay started liking Daniel.

You quickly halted from stepping inside the classroom, and instead headed for the stairs leading to the rooftop.

Though you weren't sure if they locked the doors there or not. They wouldn't, right? After all, in high school stories the school rooftop is never locked for some reason even though schools locked it in real life.

Approaching the door, you looked down on it with relief.

It wasn't locked.

Quickly clasping the handle, air quickly rushed in as you unlocked the door.

"This is insane."

You said, stepping in the roof with a smile on your face.

The scenery was simply surreal.

Probably because you were in a webtoon.

You chuckled, leaning towards the fence as you peacefully closed your eyes.

You really wanted to help Daniel, but who knows? The story might end up ruined if you were in it.

"Zack should be fighting Daniel right about now.."

You waited for a while, looking up at the cloudy blue sky before covering your eyes from the sun; and by the time you had went back, the fight was still not over.

But you were glad.

You stepped in during a commotion, so no one really noticed you much.

You silently went to sit on the first row seat, since most of the characters you knew sat in the back.

You wanted to hug Daniel, Jay and even Zoe. Everyone you knew, but you were afraid.

What if you ruin the story? It's not just a romance story, it could cause a butterfly effect and even cause some characters to actually die.

You didn't want to risk it. By the time you snapped from your thoughts, the fight was long over.

You went throughout the day, with nothing much happening at all.

The background characters noticed you a lot, but the main characters didn't; and to be honest, you were a bit shocked. Since it wasn't easy to not notice someone like yourself. It left you confused. Yet you didn't want it to riddle your thoughts, so you went out for a walk to get a clear state of mind.

You started to huff as you ran. The dark roads were dimly lit up by the flickering streetlights, there was no security camera in sight and the eery silence of the night ensued; harmonising with the patters of your feet as you continued to jog.

It seems like the people who had sent you here did a good job finding an isolated place.

Yet it made you wonder.

What would happen if someone was to be killed here?

Your eyes darting along the nearby area full of dense forests. It seemed like not a single person lived there, and no one would have any plans to renovate it either.

Well. Someone did say that the area right there is specific to the government. You wondered what it was used for.

If, you killed someone and buried them there, would anyone know?

You chuckled.

Not like it's going to happen anyway.

You came here to clear your mind, not to let your imagination run wild.

A smirk formed on your face, recalling the horrid expression of suspicion targeted towards you who was wearing casual clothing from Sophia.

But it really is weird.

How could anyone of the main cast not notice you? Were you that invisible?

That doesn't seem to be the case. Daniel heard your voice this morning and reacted.

"Is there some barrier preventing me from intervening?"

Just as you questioned that, the white orb popped from thin air in front of you.

"I'm glad you asked. As of now, you're considered a background character."

"What?"

"You're a background character as of now."

The orb said, with a somewhat demanding tone as it floated alongside you; keeping up with your pace as you jogged.

"Since your character never appeared in the story, its blocking you out. But well, I'm just curious as to why you're not interfering."

The orb questioned, before noticing that you had stopped in your steps; looking at the teenager bunch crouching and smoking in front of the convenience store.

"Nothing could go wrong with that body of yours anyway."

You took a moment to look at the orb, before looking back at them.

"I see"

You recognised Doo Lee right away. (Mother of all badasses.)

Was the convenience store Daniel's? And it was in your neighborhood?

You tilted your head.

So. The area protected by the government was also Daniel's area? This wasn't specified in the Manwha.

You saw Jiho entering the store. It must have been that incident. The incident where Jiho stole the charger.

"So you mean, it's okay for me to do anything right?"

You asked the orb.

"Yes. As long as it-"

As soon as you heard the first word of affirmation, you ran towards Jiho in a dangerous speed before the orb could finish its sentence and grabbed him by his arm.

"You. Are you getting bullied?"

"Erm... What?"

Jiho struggled to form a sentence and just looked at you up and down. He seemed dazed. He recalled that there was a transfer student other than Daniel, yet he didn't really pay you any mind.

He widened his eyes.

You seemed rich, now that he was seeing you up close. One would say that the stuff you were wearing right now, were casual clothing but those who really payed attention would know that they were delicate custom made clothing.

Not only that, you were super beautiful now that he was seeing you up close. Well. Too close.

He turned a bit red, flinching as he felt your breath on his face. Strangely, even your breath was flattering.

Your platinum hair and blue eyes made you seem like an angel at that. An angel coming to save him.

"What the? Who are you?"

The silence between the both of you was broken as a third party stuck his head between you, his teeth gritted as he glared at you.

"You know Jiho?"

"Seems like a foreigner. Did he hear us?"

The three goons looked at each other in wary. They seemed to get close to you and tried intimidating you.

"Hey, fuck off."

The chubby one said, his eyebrows narrowing at the fact that his words were going in one of your ears and out of the other.

You weren't listening to him at all.

"I can beat them up for you."

Jiho looked at you in confusion and gasped after processing what you said.

Were you serious?

He wasn't really sure if you could beat three people at once, hell, he didn't even know you.

"Y-You can?.."

Jiho looked down and couldn't even make eye contact with you, he nervously looked at the bullies before flinching.

Was this okay?

He nervously looked at you, who was ignoring the bully in the back trying to get your attention.

"Come on, what are you guys talking about? Let me join."

"Dude, I think he's chickening out."

You stared at Jiho, wanting him to affirm whilst the other minions were joking around about how much of a coward you were.

"You're ignoring me because you're scared? Just so you know, good looks don't save you in Korea~"

One of the minions kept provoking you, though you stayed stern and sighed. You nodded to Jiho and he hesitated for a while, before muttering in a nervous tone.

"Please... Please beat them up!"

For some reason, Jiho felt like he could trust you, so he decided to go ahead and take the offer.

As soon as you heard Jiho's approval, you sent the guy flying with a kick.

Everyone there looked shocked, including you. You knew this body was strong but, just now you felt immense power. The other two guys charged at you. And you slammed them to the ground, making some of their bones crack.

You were that strong? You looked at your hands for a second and realised what the white orb had told you. This body has committed murders before, and is unbelievably strong.

'The orb was right. I wouldn't need to worry much with this much power.'

You thought to yourself for a while and looked at Jiho, who flinched. He looked terrified of the strength you had just displayed.

"What?"

"Uh... His phone.. Pictures.."

You glanced at Jiho and then looked back at Doo, who was knocked out on the floor.

Right. This bitch took nude pictures of the weak to blackmail them.

Stepping on his face, you took Doo's phone and stared at it.

Of course, it had a lock. You thought this was the perfect time to test your strength so you took the phone, and shattered it with one hand.

Just like Daniel did in the story. This strength, you couldn't have even dreamed of it in your previous life.

It was abnormal.

You looked to your left to see Vasco standing, stunned.

He just saw you crush the bullies and a phone with bare hands, of course he was surprised.

Ah right. You sighed. You forgot Vasco saved Jiho and Daniel in the story; getting too heated about interfering with the story and stopping the bullies.

Now you've really intervened.

.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 697 15
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛𝙛, (𝙮/𝙣)" "𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 �...
105K 6.1K 47
M/n L/n, a very wise man, and let's say a very straight forward one as well. The man only wanted to be left alone, but his attractiveness, smart mout...
7.7K 204 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
89.2K 5.1K 21
"I could eat that girl for lunch; she dances on my tongue, tastes like she might be the one..." It's said that those who are loved attract more lov...