Return to Me 「 Lookism x M!Re...

By Pearl4110

M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian... More

Vol 1. Rewritten
Vol 1. Invisible
Vol 1. Aftermath (1)
Vol 1. Aftermath (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (1)
Vol 1. Streaming (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (3)
Vol 1. Festival (1)
Vol 1. Festival (2)
Vol 1. Friend
Extra
Vol 1. Reconcile (1)
Vol 1. Reconcile (2)
Vol 1. Family (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (2)
Vol 2. Monster (1)
Vol 2. Monster (2)
Extra
Vol 2. Recovering (1)
Vol 2. Recovering (2)
Vol 2. Creep (1)
Vol 2. Creep (2)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (1)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (2)
Vol. 2 Gangbuk (1)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (2)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (3)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (4)
Extra
Hiatus announcement
Extra
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (1)
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (2)
Vol 3. Contortionist (1)
Vol 3. Workers (1)
Vol 3. Workers (2)
Vol 3. Workers (3)
Vol 3. Workers (4)
Vol 3. Ambiguity (1)
Vol 3. Concern (1)
Vol 3. Concern (2)
Vol 3. Bombardment (1)
Vol 3. Bombardment (2)
Vol 3.Bombardment (3)
Vol 3. The truth (1)
Extra
Vol 3. The truth (2)
Vol 3. Negotiation (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (2)
Vol 3. Books (1)

Vol 1. Settling in

3.6K 130 44
By Pearl4110

(Rewritten)

What a strange guy. He had everything. Money. Height. Physique. Handsome face.

Not to mention, you've never seen a human who looked this good in real life. Platinum hair and blue eyes. How in earth does it suit him so well?

You had to admit, a face like this really is God's masterpiece.

Why would he want to commit murder with a face like this?? Oh right. He committed murder. Psychotic bastard.

"His closet is also no joke... I can't see the end."

The clothes were hung in the upper shelf and the pants in the lower. The luxury watches were lined up in the see through shelf in the middle, along with some car keys and other jewelries.

Just by the look of it, you could definitely tell this guy only wears luxury brands or custom made clothing.

You walked through the hallway—like closet. This guy mostly wears clothing that keep you warm.

He wears lots of suits as well.

You continued to walk, looking at the hung clothes as shelves along the way. Thank god you were seeing the end, though it was nowhere near.

Fur hats, boots and.... Guns.

Wow. Seriously, you've been ignoring it but this guy definitely likes to collect guns— Which creeped you out because he might've killed people with it.

You passed the firearm lane, to enter a stranger one. An entire lane dedicated to fur coats.

Isn't this animal cruelty??

In the end, you wore a black vest on top of a white button shirt, some black formal pants and a big fur coat. With some furnishings of accessories here and there.

This body... It looks great in everything. He's got long legs,pale skin that actually suits his hair colour, great physique and he has a dimple when he smiles.

Seriously. Why wasn't God this nice to you?

You went out, repacking the suitcases because there was no way you were going there without any clothes.

A really gentle knock interrupted as he entered.

"Young master, it is recommended that you leave as soon as possible."

"Coming"

You said, trying to grab fifteen of the packed suitcases. Though you couldn't do it alone. No shit Sherlock.

"Can i get some help?"

You managed to lift up five large suitcases, unable to carry more because you didn't exactly want these suitcases to fall on you and topple over you.

It was surprisingly light though.

The young servant in front of you just tilted his head in confusion.

"Young master! Why would you try to carry that much?!"

"Cause, I need it?"

"Ah well— the servants are supposed to do that. I recommend quickly going down.."

Oh right.

You're an idiot.
This bastard is a young master, of course he had servants to help him.

"..."

You quietly stepped out of the room, not knowing why you were even surprised at the size of the mansion. It might be as well be a castle.

Even going down the stairs took you three minutes.

You looked at two people, standing at the end of the staircase. The other one, was probably this body's relative, seeing his eyes.

And, to your surprise the second person was Sophia. The teacher of Jay, a major side character in the story of lookism.

You almost wondered why she was here, before realising she was originally a Russian military captain or something.

"I assume you're ready for the mission?"

Huh??? A mission?

"...What misson?"

"Antonio did not tell you?"

Sorry, Antonio.

"Yeah."

"You're going to infiltrate Korea to find out their relations with the enemy country as well as analyse their nuclear weapons."

Yup. You didn't get it at all. But whatever.

"Got it."

"You're just there to observe Sophia, don't do anything that puts your life on the line. If you need financial support, you can trust in the hong family."

Sophia nodded, escorting you on the way out. By carrying you on her shoulders.

Damn.

She's literally more muscular than this body.

You looked out side, to see a private jet, with a few workers loading your suitcases inside. Yep. What privilege.

This should be a smooth flight.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Uncomfortable.

This was the only thing inside your mind as you sat in the window seat next to the big Sophia, who literally could not take the hint that she was crushing you against the window with her biceps.

"Young master, do you have anything you want to do?"

She asked, probably to try to make the tense situation less awkward.

You weren't going to let her do that though. Who would, when you were tightly pressed against the wall? Out of all the seats she could choose, she chose the one next to you.

Great.

"Go to high school, I guess."

You said reluctantly.

And Sophia widened her eyes at your answer.

"...I see."

"Sophia..... You're crushing me."

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

It has been a week ever since you arrived to Korea, and first thing you could say was, it was the best.

You had a giant house, with lots of free time, and you could eat however you want but you never gained any weight or lost muscles.

Sophia usually goes out at the night for work, and comes back like 7 in the evening.

Hm... Should you surprise her?

--------

Clack

Sophia opened the door, a slight drowsy look wrapping around her eyes. However, all that drowsiness flew away and her eyes widened, looking at you lying on the ground and striking a pose.

"What the.."

"Ah. Sophia, would you like to have dinner first? Or perhaps a bath first? Or perhaps... Me..."

With sophia assuming it was sexual harassment, you ultimately got punched in the face in the end.

.
.
.

"Young master.. What the hell was that."

"Relax, I cooked some dinner for us. I just wanted to play a little joke while I was at it."

"But young master, you've never cooked before."

"Shhhh"

Of course. You've never really cooked in your real body before either, so you weren't confident. But you were sure it's as the white orb said, this body has talent in cooki—

"Bleurgh..... "

"Sophia..."

You looked at Sophia, and then to your designer clothes. She puked. And she got it all over your expensive clothes.

"...Sorry."

Sophia nervously looked away.

So you couldn't actually rely on this body for cooking huh?

You gave Sophia a tissue in which she immediately wiped her mouth.

"Young master, I have something to tell you."

You removed your stained shirt with a tired sigh.

"What is it, Sophia?"

"I've enrolled you to Jae Won high school. You can start tomorrow."

"Ah. Really? Sophia?"

You looked at Sophia again, this time in shock.

Damn.

Just like that?

"Thanks, you're the best."

You grinned excitedly, humming as you quickly got a change of clothes.

Sophia just looked at you in concern, shaking her head.

"It's nothing, I can handle this mission alone. You can get some rest."

Was she.. Trying to make do this mission on her own because she cared about this body? How sweet.

You high five'd her with a smile and she did so back, tilting her head.

Today, it felt like you could understand Sophia's depth as a whole more.

She's actually a very soft person or... Something like that.

Though,

It turned out that her kindness might have been a drunken act as you realised you could smell alcohol on her breath.

Well, even if it was, she still did as you wished. So either way, you knew she was kind.

Problem was, she fell asleep on your shoulders and pressed you against the wall just next to you. To which you couldn't escape because you didn't want to wake her up.

"Damn. She's crushing me, literally."

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.3K 17
A girl, reading her favourite webtoon from her phone, was suddenly struck by lightning while she was asleep. She woke up finding out she was in a dif...
6.3K 469 24
LOOKISM. ❛ ─── he brings destruction, she worsens the chaos. IN WHICH the kil siblings learn that not everything can be solved with their fists. ❜...
15.5K 1K 33
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
19.1K 683 67
Edited (1-7) also there is gore and unpleasant words and other subjects but serious ones will have a warning. (Y/N) (L/N) a mixed martial artist who...