Diavolo's Angel

By Love_writting1

Sweet, sheltered, innocent Mia Bianchi lives her life according to her fathers rules, still at 19 she does as... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen ;)
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen ;)
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty ;)
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two ;)
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty ;)

Chapter ten

863 16 7
By Love_writting1

Matteo got that mother fucker out, I knew it would take a while and I welcomed it. I needed time. God knows if he was lying or if there really was a bomb in her. I wasn't fucking taking that chance. Dante is a tech genius. I trusted him and only him In this situation. I was fucking sick to my stomach hearing Xaviers words, his fucking plan for his daughter, I can only imagine what she is feeling right now. 

I burst into the study, Liam was guarding behind the couch, she was sitting up right, not crying, but not fully there either. Fuck.

I crouched down on the floor in front of her. I dismissed Liam to guard outside the door.

"Angel talk to me."

She didnt even look my way. I took the warm washcloth I brought and started to clear the snot from her face. She didn't move.

"Mia."

God dammit. 

"Please."

I said it. And it was well worth it because it caught her attention. Her eyes lifted over to mine and she looked so deflated it hurt. I wanted to torture and kill that motherfucker. 

"I-.... I-"

She couldnt form a sentence and I just nodded understanding she needed time, she fell into my shoulder, leaning her head there and I picked her up placing her down on the couch as I sat beside her. her hand was latched on to mine as she stared up at the ceiling.

"Did you know? T-That he was raising me for- for that."

I had a flash of anger that I quickly shot away, the fact she could think that.

"No never, not one fucking time. I was trying to stop him from opening the ring. That's why I was there the night I met you. I destroyed the ring once before, after I learned my mother was sold and killed in there."

She turned to look at me, pain and sadness etching across her face. 

"Mine was too. I- I always thought she died when she gave birth to me...But it was him all along, he lied to me, he controlled me. And I let him... I didnt even question it. I was stupid and naive you were right-"

"You shouldn't listen to me. But listen when I say you had nothing to do with him and his actions. Do you know why I call you angel?"

She blinked up at me and slowly shook her head.

"Because you're the only person I've ever met that is truly good. I didnt believe it at first, but you are kind, compassionate, trusting, and don't ever ask me to repeat that because I fucking won't."

A small smile appeared on her face before it vanished. I opened my mouth to say something else when the door opened.

"Dante is here sir."

I nodded my head and Dante came in, seeing the situation.

"Set her up and give me the controller."

I did as he said.

"Okay Mia?"

"Yea.."

"Did your father ever talk about a bomb, or anything placed in or on you, did he ever say something about a punishment or anything like that."

I saw her trying to think, I gave her hand a slight squeeze as if reassuring her it was okay, I shook off Dantes side glance I couldnt deal with his bullshit now. 

"I- I mean when I would do something wrong, he would always knock me in the side of the head and tell me to think, that my head would be the death of me, but I always thought it was cause I stared off into space."

Her cheeks went red with what I assume was embarrassment. I held in my growl. quickly using my thumb to wipe a tear that had fallen.

"Okay I disabled the controller but it won't matter if he has another so if there is a bomb we need to get it out now."

My heart rate spiked and I have no idea why. I was not an anxious person nor one that worried. I tried to shake the feeling as he used a device to hover over her body, as soon as it passed her head there was a beep.

"Alright we found it, fucker wasn't lying its there and its active."

"Can you get it out?"

I snarled. 

"It will take a second, and it's going to hurt. Mia you're going to need to bite down on something."

She squeezed my hand and I moved closer, as Dante came closer with a Knife and A suction, Mia bent her head to the side staring at me with worry. We took a deep breath together. 

"You're going to be fine."

He started, Mia screamed before she bit down, the pain in my shoulder was nothing compared to what I imagine she was feeling. So I let her. 

The blood started to run down her face staining my couch, my expensive one of a kind couch. And I didnt even bat and eye, no my heart was still racing because of the women below me. Dante turned on the suction and I heard the metal piece fly out and into his jar. My heart rate slowed down.

"I'll stitch it up, she's going to have one hell of a headache."

Mia had passed out, and I cleaned up her blood as Dante was stitching her, I then swiped the blood from my shoulder. Seeing the bite mark she left. 

"So that's the famous Mia Bianchi we have been hearing so much about. Carmen owes me 20 bucks."

"She is my fucking captive, its not a love story."

God only knows what Carmen suggested.

"Huh, I don't recall saying anything about love?  Thought you didn't believe in it."

I pulled out my gun and he was out the door. Pussy. 

Liam had came in when Dante left.

"She gonna be okay?"

"Yea kid, she is."

Mia:

I slowly woke up, it was really dark and the bed I've been sleeping in had gotten comfier, the sheets changed to silk. and it felt like a cloud. I wonder what had changed? 

Then the memories came swarming back. The dinner. The truth. The bomb. 

I sat up and my head screamed in resistance. Ow dammit!

"Hey hey careful. don't fuck around"

Suddenly Diavolo was sitting on the bed in front of me and his hands were hovering over my head. If I wasn't so sure I would say he was worried about me.

"Im sorry. Im okay, well as okay as I can be I mean its not everyday you find out your fathers evil and he put a bomb in your head, but on the bright side im alive and this bed is very comfortable, and its right now that I realize im in your room."

He smiled. A dimpley smile. For 3 quick seconds I counted. I didnt imagine it. It was real. My eyes widened when the smile disappeared. 

"Y-ou just smiled?"

His face returned back to annoyed. Well it was nice while it lasted.

"Your rambling again."

"I thought that annoyed you?"

"It does."

"cause I could have sworn you seemed very happy-"

"I will reopen your stitches."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You've already bitten me, would you like to lick me as well?"

He said in a smug voice that made my cheeks heat up. I shook it off as I looked at his shoulder, my teeth indents were still deep in there, that must have hurt like hell.

"Sorry about that, I don't even remember doing that. Did it hurt?"

"Don't apologize it's annoying. And no, ive endured worse than a women's bite."

The heat stayed in my cheeks and I couldnt shake it. I knew I shouldnt have but I pushed anyway.

"What's your real name?"

His expresión sobered up and he was now emotionless. Angry even. He leaned back away from me and started to get up.

"I didnt mean to pry I just-"

"Don't mistake me saving your ass, as a friendship. Don't ask me about that again."

I flinched back at his harsh words, and he up and left the room. I didnt understand why is was such a big deal. What the fuck had happened that he hates his name so much? I couldnt judge it must be a really sensitive topic. I felt horrible for bringing up any memories or something like that. 

Enzo:

I was in my office sorting things out. When I chose to keep Mia instead of the ring, It created complications. But I knew in the moment I would do it a thousands times again. That fucker would have killed her. And for some reason that was enough for me to uproot my whole god damn plan. For once in my life I needed advice. I took out my phone.

"What is it?"

"You up for a family vacation.. I need your help."

"Ill tell Carmen to pack the kids bags."

I hung up the phone. I never ask for help but I knew exactly who I would go to. The one person who used to run half my mafia over in the States. It doesn't hurt that his family goes wherever he does. His wife is a good friend of mine, while his kids are little shits, I never mind beating them in game of cards with them for an ego boost. 

I took another sip of my drink. All to aware that Mia was fast asleep in my bed. Their was a knock on the door and I went to open it, If Mia had gotten worse- or something happened-

I saw the shadow retreating, running away I heard her bare feet against the floor. Before I could open the door she was gone. I looked down to the floor. I picked up the paper she slipped underneath Clearly needing to be stealthier but that could wait for another time.

I took the paper over to my desk, tossing it in the light. Written in colored pencil with flower drawings all around was IM SORRY In big letters.

I smiled for the second time tonight.

Third time in my life.

Fuck.

AN: OHHHHH MYYY GODDD 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 3.5K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...
2.4K 54 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...
1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
2.5M 57.8K 81
Mia Fiore has been running from dangerous men for half her life. Now that she's focused on a fashion career and finally reuniting with her brother, i...